[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: bc3vjl8q8gyy.jpg (510 KB, 2572x1408)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
DCEU appreciation & hope thread!
> Fav moments/scenes/aspects of the films so far?
> Hopes/Ideas for future films?

I am so incredibly happy they are sexualizing Mera. Beautiful middle finger to the neutered Gamora & Valkyrie of the Mcu. (that isn't company wars just a blatant fact)

We got us some WW clips. Concerns of Jenkin's fight choreography not living up to the Snyder's example need not worry, looks damn good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOU1m83XcsE

In sadder news Tom Hardy playing Venom takes him off the option table for Orion.
>>
>>92516249
This Mera is perfect.
>>
>>92516249
I like jl mera more, looks more royal in armor, but lady mera looks good too, that shitty over saturated picture almost killed my hype. I'm more excited over the different suits thing. Really want to see cyborg in battle mode.
>>
>>92516249
Why can you not keep this bullshit in /tv/. No one wants /co/ to be shit up with marketing.
>>
File: XB1h4X7_d.jpg (64 KB, 640x811)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>92516339
Go fuck yourself you pathetic loser
>>
>>92516249
you're pathetic and need to get the FUCK OUT
>>
>>92516249

>cleavage
>full body suit

>sexualizing

Are you 12?
>>
Oh, hey, something from the DCEU that's not black and white and blue and orange. Neat.
>>
File: z0 (8).jpg (774 KB, 3264x3264)
774 KB
774 KB JPG
>>92516310
>>92516326
Op here I am pretty conflicted...
I like the shimmering colors of the Wan suit a lot but I like the scales of the JL suit alot more then the hexagon patterning. And I do genuinely really like the Wan suit but it does absolutely look notably more plastic then the JL suit.
>>
>>92516492
He will be the Wan to save us
>>
>no company wars
>brings up Gamora
Fuck off Pajeet
>>
>>92516525
Nah, there's too much going on in the first suit.

Less is more.
>>
Antje Traue ---- Faora
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e7 Ncm7rqCc

Amber Heard ---- Mera
- https://www.xhamster.com/movies/618 8449/amber_heard_-_leaked_video.htm l
- https://www.xhamster.com/movies/475 2271/amber_heard_nude_-_the_informe rs.html
- https://www.xhamster.com/movies/469 9932/amber_heard_nude_-_the_joneses .html

Diane Lane ---- Martha Kent
- https://www.xhamster.com/movies/2827457/diane_lane_-_the_big_town.html
- https://www.xhamster.com/movies/502264/diane_lane_-_vital_signs.html
- https://www.xhamster.com/movies/1758092/diane_lane_nude_sexy_compilation_-_unfaithful_-_hd.html
- https://www.xhamster.com/movies/4702616/diane_lane_nude_-_a_walk_on_the_moon.html
- https://www.xhamster.com/movies/1700039/diane_lane.html
>>
>>92516492
wait for the filters to be added
>>
>>92516525
plastic = slippery = fish

The JL suit looks more like armor, the solo suit looks like a fishperson's casual wear
>>
>>92516563
>Less is more.
Disagree, on the JL suit I could do without the shoulder blades, twisting & alternating directions of the patterning on her arms but I really do like the plates on her waist & legs.
>>
>>92516474
Since all he is able to compare it to is marvel content (which totally isn't company wars, it's just a blatant fact) I would say yes
>>
I will completely reserve my judgment on Wonder Woman until I see the movie, but I hope it is as inspirational as the early reactions say it is, and good of course. Hopefully if it makes money DC will move more towards that kind of feel. Before anyone starts bitching, I loved MoS and enjoyed parts of BvS. I think there definitely is a place for dark superhero stories and film, but I already got tired of it, as I had gotten tired of the formulaic Marvel films.
All in all, I am (slightly) hopeful for the future of the DCEU.
>>
>>92516406
God that is a terrible picture, her hair looks. Like a wig, does anyone has the other picture? Where she is wet with a more realistic lightning?

I'm not conflicted I like the idea of a everyday suit and battle armors it reminds me of kingdom come or justice. It allows for the everyday suit to be more comic acurrate and the shit is happening suit to be more exaggerated.

I like the cyborg designers tho, I get why they went with it, traditional cyborg would had liked like war machine, they tried to give every leaguer a really distinctive look, so far the atlanteans are my favorites they actually look like a real culture with their own designe, superman and the kryptonians are a close second.

That being said it doesn't matter how good or well thought the designs are if the movies are a mess.
>>
>>92516474
For fuck's sake Marvel won't even let Valkyrie have exposed legs because in Tessa's own words females can't be strong characters without pants.

>>92516713
It's comparable specifically because Marvel has starved us for sex appeal for years it's not company wars to acknowledge a area in which the MCU universally is agreed upon to come up short.
>>
>>92516713
It is a blatant fact that no MCU movie female has been sexualized except Widow for 2 tiny scenes.
>>
>>92516764
Op here, your a good anon, I respect your reasonable stance alot.
>>
>>92516249
I am hyped as fuck for the Aquaman movie. Dear god, that fucking costume.
>>
>>92516580

Pretty much what I was thinking. They both look pretty damn good, honestly.
>>
>>92516764
>"I will fight-for those who cannot fight for themselves."
The more of this movie I see, the more I think this might actually be a Wonder Woman movie. And frankly, if that is indeed the case, I think everything will be okay.
>>
File: 1296170231869.jpg (86 KB, 500x671)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
I tought you fuckers from here would complain about the most obvious enraging thing about that anorexic bitch.

Every man has to train like a fucking monster to become stronger and looks more like the hero.
Captain america, thor, superman, wolverine, deadpool, even fucking ben affleck as batman.

Why the fuck don't they ever inject the actresses with hormones or I dont know, maybe JUST MAKE THEM WORK OUT.
I can't take those super heroines seriously. Look at the size of that arm. That fucking leg man.

Mera is a fucking atlantean queen. OP's pic shows her wrath look. Everybody knows she is the fucking shit.
Wonder woman is the child of a fuckign goddes. She trained her whole life to become the most badass amazon there is and they hired a skinny jew with no visible biceps.
Her fucking face looks weak.

I'm fucking triggered and have no idea why you neggers here are not.
>>
I personally loved MoS and BvS UE, so I am basically jizzing my pants in anticipation of WW and JL. I really hope Aquaman in JL and his solo movie help sway the pop culture opinion of him.
>>
>>92516525
holy shit Snyder one looks like trash
>basically black and white
>cheap rubber looking armor
>>
>>92519206
Hollywood insists on supermodel looks. Hell, human society at large looks down on women with muscles, decrying them as hideous she-beasts who must be shunned at once. It's sad and doesn't really make any sense, but that's life, yo.
>>
>>92519206
But Mera's not even that buff. She's more shapely like Amber Heard. Why are you even triggered?
>>
>>92520092
Are you kidding?


>>92520042

God dammit I hate jews.
>>
>>92519206
Because men don't like beefy women.
Don't blame the actresses or even hollywood, blame normies
>>
>>92516326
I don't mind the JL costume if it's just formal wear or something. It's just a little too heavy for all the time, which is why I'm glad she has something slimmer in the OP.
>>
>>92520226
That's still not buff. She just has big tits. Your post was so alarmist you were acting like they were getting Kristen Stewart to play She-Hulk.

The fact of the matter is most comic girls are drawn to be hot instead of muscular so if you have a problem with that blame the comic book artists in the first place. It's not Warner's fault for casting a hot chick to play a hot comic book character.

It's more accurate to make Mera attractive and have an hourglass figure than to make her "muscular".
>>
File: weak bitch.jpg (57 KB, 578x817)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>92520563

Sure. Because Amber Heard has a more fitting body for an Atlantean.
Because your pic there is nothing to do with how mera is in the comics.

Heroines were supposed to be attractive in the 80's. Hourglass body is the only thing that still remains because its equal to good health.
Apparently in your mind, buff is the same as small tits. ???

Sure this is the exact portrait of mera in the comics.
>>
File: pseudo amazon.jpg (33 KB, 408x506)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>92520875
>>92520563

And this is an Amazon.
>>
File: 1471439814687.jpg (1.71 MB, 1988x3056)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB JPG
>>92520875
I'm not him but I don't really get what you mean. In the OP she looks like comic Mera to me.
>>
File: MERA.jpg (987 KB, 2066x1136)
987 KB
987 KB JPG
>>92520875
>>92520901
>>92520957

I can't tell the difference between gadot and that pic.
Is that photoshop? kek
>>
>>92520563
I'm amazed that the bald girl who is a rugby player has a waist like that.
>>
>>92521011
I'm talking about Heard. She looks perfect as Mera.

You can criticize WW's casting without mentioning Mera. I don't see what your point is.
>>
>>92520042
Low body fat can throw off menstrual cycles and lower fertility rates, so it actually does make sense.
I mean it's still my fetish, but them's the facts
>>
>>92521309
This might actually matter since Gal got pregnant again basically right after they finished filming.
>>
>>92521443
well it also increases miscarriage rates
she should probably put some meat on them bones
>>
>>92521309
>it actually does make sense
Not when you consider overpopulation. If anything, women have all the more reason to get swole. As if less chance of being robbed/ raped, having a wider range of employment options, and generally having an easier time doing shit around the house weren't reasons enough. You want a kid? There's plenty available in foster care who are already old enough to not keep you up with crying at wee hours of the night. You want a boyfriend? Hook up with a guy who isn't an insecure faggot.
>>
>>92522037
>There's plenty available in foster care who are already old enough to not keep you up with crying at wee hours of the night.
Also too developed to do anything about whatever mental disorders their last shitty parents left them with
>>
>>92522037
There is no overpopulation in the first world. Everybody thinks like you and thus the population is slowly being replaced by third worlders
>>
New Wonder Woman clip
http://batman-news.com/2017/05/19/wonder-woman-vs-general-erich-ludendorff-clip/
>>
>>92516249
That looks painful to wear
>>
File: rato.jpg (79 KB, 859x495)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>92521443
And because of that she lost all her minimal gainz already
>>
>>92519206
Didn't Gadot train like crazy for WW?

You know women can't really pack on muscles like most men can unless they do steroids right? I'm assuming Gadot still wanted a career after Wonder Woman so she didn't get completely jacked, unfortunately irl muscle girls aren't that popular
>>
>>92522258
The part around her waist is the only thing that immediately seems like it would be annoying after a while. Like it seems like it's actually holding her sides in rather than just being clingy around her hips.

The boob/bra part I would need to see in motion. I can't tell if it's rigid cups that her boobs are just sitting in or if it's holding them down. The two angles are somewhat contradictory.
>>
>>92522308
>Didn't Gadot train like crazy for WW?

no
>>
File: 134972663881.jpg (248 KB, 1000x900)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>92522037

Take a look at this faggot.

Ignoring the biological facts for social constructs.
Classical lefty. Didn't imagine seeing one here.
>>
>>92522308
>You know women can't really pack on muscles like most men can unless they do steroids right

Yes they can. You never set foot in a gym apparently.
>>
>>92519206
>ben affleck as batman.

Nah
In BVS?
That's a muscle suit m8
>>
>>92522408

Boob part is hard undoubtedly . Amber is hardly a B cup. Those are sum smashed tits.
>>
File: based affleck.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>92522716

>he didn't even fucking google "ben affleck buff"

https://www.popworkouts.com/ben-affleck-batman/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swmBVLm9Q-Q

Thats it.

I'm leaving this retarded board. You mongoloids can't even google.
>>
>>92516889
>For fuck's sake Marvel won't even let Valkyrie have exposed legs because in Tessa's own words females can't be strong characters without pants.

Kevin Feige hate's muscle women
in any type
Yeah, Super hero movies without muscle women?

>>92519206
>I'm fucking triggered and have no idea why you neggers here are not.

I do my part not going to see these current DC movies
Miscast and awful stories and deconstruction of the characters
And at Marvel I do the same, Captain Marvel I want to pass away
>>
File: 1964473907.jpg (334 KB, 2313x2453)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>92522308

Always the same guy
Always saying the same bullshit
>>
>>92522839
>Miscast
Only 2 characters have been miscast retard
>and deconstruction of the characters
No not really just actually challenging them and making them endure tangible hardship rather then having a easy go of it like Reeves.
>>
File: hRCb8Fl.jpg (392 KB, 1800x1234)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
>>92522828


Afleck was fat with muscles at the time
don't worry, most people don't realize that
you are just another one of them
>>
File: 4356q36rtgstgf.jpg (37 KB, 633x307)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>92522887
>Only 2 characters have been miscast


>Gal Gadot
>Michael Cassidy
>Jesse Eisenberg
>Laurence Fishburne
>Tao Okamoto
>Ezra Miller
>Will Smith
>Cara Delevingne
>>
>>92523229
>Michael Cassidy
No this was spot on, if they have to use Olsen aging him up to be less a annoying little comedy relief brat the fucking better.
I bet you fucking liked Shia Leabouf in Indiana Jones you fucking faggot.
>Laurence Fishburne
Was fucking perfect casting.
>Will Smith
>Cara Delevingne
After hearing about her well done horror work in the Lazarus Effect I would have gone with Olivia Wilde as Enchantress but Smith & Cara were serviceable in their roles.
>>
>>
>>
File: 1m171 i2 s o00oc4535ewast.jpg (331 KB, 1138x1200)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>
>>92523666
Heard's arm/shoulders are actually bigger then Mera's in that comparison you stupid fuck.
>>
>>92516249

>this is a "sexualized" costume

Nigga you been surrounded by tumblrinas for too long, this is literally how normal girls dress everyday. Tight clothes and cleavage and nothing special, it's not like she's wearing lingerie
>>
>>92516249
Good on the fight choreography, from what I heard Gal sacrificed getting jacked for doing fight training.
>>
File: z0 (35).jpg (284 KB, 1364x1760)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>
>>92525291
I never understood why Black Adam has pointy ears
>>
>>92523116
Is this dad body kino?
>>
>>92522874
I don't understand why that first pic is there
>>
>>92519956
>>basically black and white

It's because of the lighting. Wans costume would look the same in that light
>>
File: Scuba.jpg (101 KB, 425x225)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>92516249
>Sexualizing
Dude, it's a one piece bathing suit. With full arm and leg coverage. It's basically an undersea Burkha.
Mera has the maximum amount of clothing you could possibly wear underwater without it looking utterly ridiculous. People in the '50's would approve of her outfit.
>>
>>92522828
gimme the momoa regiment
>>
>>92516249

She looks pretty good. Compared to the rest of the DCEU this may be perfect casting
>>
When do the Wonder Woman movie reviews drop?
>>
>>92522874
I miss muscle Biel.
She would have rocked the hell out as Shulkie back in the day.
>>
File: Batman TV.png (380 KB, 496x397)
380 KB
380 KB PNG
>>92522828
HOLY SHOPPED IMAGES BATMAN!
Also, you do realize the middle image is a rubber muscle-suit, right? Affleck did a minimal amount of arm-work in the gym. Little more than Gadot.
He was lifting more bottles than free weights.
He looks like shit in the JL trailers, bleary eyed and tired.
>>
>>92526210
Like Man of Steel, WB is suppressing them til the last moment.
So the end of the month, 2 days before the open.
>>
>>92526210
Right now officially in 31May. But i hope they lift the ban next week. ''''Critics''''' seems to love it.
>>
>>92526285
***"""""((((Critics))))"""""***
>>
>>92526285
The usual WB barking seals.
>>
>>92516249
>In sadder news Tom Hardy playing Venom takes him off the option table for Orion.

Get Sam Worthington
>>
>>92526127
>It's because of the lighting
Then he needs a new DOP because all of DCEU movies so far have looked like that.
>>
I got this Wonder Woman trailer at the movies today and it was awesome on the big screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INLzqh7rZ-U

I'm pretty hype for the movie. I liked Man of Steel and BvS too but I'm glad it seems like this time I won't get accused of being a troll for liking Wonder Woman.
>>
File: 1377323612135.png (64 KB, 319x304)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>92527369
>I'm pretty hype for the movie. I liked Man of Steel and BvS too but I'm glad it seems like this time I won't get accused of being a troll for liking Wonder Woman.

The continuing adventures of The Boy with No Taste.
>>
>>92527399
Really? People liking capeshit movies is what jeopardizes your faith in humanity?
>>
The clips they released of Wonder Woman are pretty charming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=507smZ7USMs

Love the bits with the Lasso of Truth.
>>
File: Cacwwitch.png (626 KB, 545x794)
626 KB
626 KB PNG
>>92516249
Yeah, the MCU is so foreign to cleavages
>>
>>92527747
Literally running away from female skin
>>
>>92527788
So prudish
>>
>>92527823
Man I'm not gonna comment on this dumb sexualization matter but that scene was so fucking stupid. I can't believe Whedon put some shitty harem anime trope in an Ultron movie.
>>
>>92527747
nice grandma biker jacket.
>>
>>92527788
they painted her tits too?
>>
>>92525685
Because when he was created in the 40s, having pointy ears meant you were evil.
>>
>>92527996
Just like in my Japanese kinos
>>
>>92519206
>anorexic
Amerifat detected.
>>
>>92519206
chill out, virgin
>>
>>92516249
>>
Will Superman ever recover from Snyder?

In comics he's doing great, love them. Movies/normies though? He's fucked. Half the context of BvS that paints Superman in a good light has been missed by the casual audience, and now in JL he's going to have Superman being evil for most of the time. And you can bet that this time next year people are going to be spouting shit like "Superman would be evil if it wasn't for Lois." Its happened in both Injustice and the Movies now.
>>
>>92516249
>> Fav moments/scenes/aspects of the films so far?
none, DCEU is shit so far
>> Hopes/Ideas for future films?
always hoping, always let down
>>
>>92531835

If Mathew Vaughn does Man of Steel 2 there's a chance.
>>
>>92516795
>He's never seen a wet girl before.
Come on, anon.
>>
File: 1495266645693.jpg (60 KB, 1205x747)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>And the Oscar for Best Actress in a Leading Role goes to...
>>
>>92532680
She seems autistic. In a cute way That's the impression I'm getting
>>
File: jared leto laugh.jpg (21 KB, 610x252)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>92532680
>mfw MCU fan talking about oscars
>>
>>92527788
That scene wasn't in the film.
>>
>>92527823
Joss Whedon is one of the sneakiest motherfuckers in the industry
>>
>>92516249
>I am so incredibly happy they are sexualizing Mera.
It's just a cleavage, man. Girls sometimes wear it too.
>>
>>92531835
This is why I don't support Clark/Lois anymore. More often than not, Lois becomes his only tether to humanity, especially when both Ma and Pa Kent are dead. Supes should have love for humanity no matter what.

Despite all the shit /co/ gives Superbro, he at least still had that love, despite not having Lois and the Kent's in his life.
>>
>>92522828
He was cut for one scene and it was optimal lighting or some CGI

>>92526154
Momoa is on roids so is every actor
>>
>>92519206
there are a million roles for "big buff dudebros"
not so much for females
>>
File: 10320.jpg (361 KB, 552x753)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>92516249
>>92516406

Show a little cleavage now

They can't do that with Gal Gadot
>>
>>92532955
Superbro still loved Lois. They just hadn't gotten together yet.
>>
File: 1259010899725.jpg (52 KB, 448x347)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>92516573
> you will never be based fucking viggo having a sex scene with diane lane
>>
>>92516249
>I am so incredibly happy they are sexualizing Mera

That's such a pathetic thing to be incredibly happy about.
>>
>>92526739
They haven't. You don't know shit.
>>
>>92532987
>Momoa is on roids so is every actor
so is your mom's bull and your dad didn't seem to mind.
>>
>>92534006
I'm sorry some of us don't want Mera to have super body condom suit like Widow or leather jacket costume like most marvel TV heroes.
>>
>>92516474
Marvel movies have been going out of their way since Thor to ensure excessive cleave & thighs are kept under wraps.
>>
>>92534508
Johns was never going to let them ruin his waifu. You shouldn't have been concerned.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.