[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: mcdolan.jpg (168 KB, 896x615)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
TODAYS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>95841757
The Signature sauce and Sriracha sauce is better
>>
>>95841757
I was just at mickey dees and all I saw was Sriracha sauce ads.
>>
>>95841757
only certain ones? fuck that shit
i can't wait for the ebay jew mastery of selling it
>>
>>95841757
for me its the szechuan mcchicken
>>
>Each store gets 10 posters of 10 different sauces for nuggets
>Each store only gets ONE of each poster
>Each store only has a single container of Szechuan Sauce that's first come, first serve.

Yeah, not worth it.

I tell you though, the fact that he got it brought back is envious. Imagine having that power.
>>
>>95841845
I'm a Sweet and Sour guy, myself. I can't imagine Szechuan sauce being that good. Very few people in Rick and Morty's fanbase were teens/adults at the time that Szechuan sauce was a thing so people my age are just pretending it's the best shit ever.
>>
Call me when they're bringing back their old buffalo sauce. I miss that stuff. It was thinner and spicier than the new kind.
>>
>tfw the closest one near me is downtown and smells like piss
>>
>>95842575
I was thinking about stopping by to grab some nuggets for the first time in years, but they're so damn limited that I'm not going to both.
>>
WE DID IT REDDIT
>>
>>95842733
Someone said they're actually going to have several packets of each sauce but only one poster. But several is like, 20. So who knows.
>>
>>95842616
you can just make your own for like $20 a gallon
>>
>>95842759
Dude Reddit lmao
>>
>>95841757
well
cool

bad thing is, its at 2PM local time
and i need to be in a place that has zero MCD in the area

meanwhile, the place im leaving has like 5 of them within 20 miles of each other
>>
>>95841757
What's stopping them from just selling anything and saying it's that sauce? It's been like 20 years since they last had it it's not like anyone's claims of it tasting wrong could be validated and they could claim the packs on ebay are too old for the authentic taste.
>>
>>95842788
To be fair, r/RickandMorty is probably full of people patting themselves on the back for something they had nothing to do with
>>
>>95841757

Holy shit it's not even in my state. Fuck you McDonald's.
>>
>>95841757
Instead of a one day only super limited promotion why don't they just make a regular teriyaki/soy style dipping sauce and add it to the regulars? I think people would really enjoy that.
>>
>>95842814
Yeah, but who cares? If anything, it's a great subreddit for keeping them out of our precious, precious /co/, where the only good cartoons are pre movie Spongebob and Moral Orel.

Also,
>To be fair
I don't think I can ever see those three words the same way again.
>>95842808
I feel stupid for having not thought of this. It feels so obvious.
>>
>>95841757
BBQ>Sour Sweet>Seiracha>Szechuan
>>
>>95842808
I tried the new Surge and it didn't quite taste the same. Like it had the ingredients but the mix was off. I can tell when a batch of some soda hasn't been mixed quite right or if its old, even a decade later. Thats the type of thing that drives me nuts. 7up isn't the same. Happens a lot with energy drinks when its not perfect. Not sure I had enough shezuan sauce, but I remember it was close to sweet and sour and it was red.

I don't care about nuggets, I want their new tenders.
>>
>>95842970
>keeping them out of our precious, precious /co/

You sound like a woman.
>>
>>95842575
where the actual fuck did you read that? They don't just have a single fucking container or said, that would be retarded.
>>
Redditor show promoting corporate devolution serving of artificial soy infested fat filled McNuggets?

Classy.
>>
Do you think the sauce and poster will actually be worth something on ebay? the Mcdonalds right across the street from me is one of the participating ones and I get off work an hour before 2 when the promo is supposed to start.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (24 KB, 480x360)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>95843319
>>
>>95841757
I heard it's better than barbecue. I'm going with a friend today to get some.
>>
I'm traveling into the ghetto for sauce
I don't know how they picked which locations were going to have it, but I'm not happy about what I have to do tomorrow to get some

this is one of those roll your windows up if you have to drive through neighborhoods
>>
>>95841757
mcdonalds made a teriyaki sauce?
>>
>>95841757

There's no way they're really doing it for one day, right? I'm no economist but wouldn't making whatever adjustments to whatever facility to pump out a different sauce for just one day be more trouble than it's worth? Wouldn't they need to keep it up for weeks, maybe months for the amount of sauce produced to justify the amount of time getting the ingredients and equipment together to make it?
>>
Glad they're doing this on a Saturday because it means I can grab some sauce, and then drive straight to Chick-Fil-A for their vastly superior nuggets to dunk in it.
>>
>>95844608
like an anon said, they can just use a different combination of ingredients they have on-hand to get a crude approximation and nobody would be able tell the difference without also having a fresh sample of the original on hand, which don't exist as I'm sure the 3-4 jugs they had left from which Roiland got his are long past being fit for human consumption, and definitely don't taste the same way they did over a decade ago
>>
>>95844471

New Jersey?
>>
>not even happening in my state

good going ShitDonald's

thinking of making a twitter account just to spam McDonald's telling them Chick-Fil-A has better nuggets and better sauce
>>
>>95841757
My local McD's says they'll be carrying 20 packets.

Fucking TWENTY.

I'm going to make my own sauce. Fuck this.
>>
>>95844938
Binging with babish made a video where he recreates it. I'd just do that.
>>
What does szechuan sauce taste like
>>
>>95843702
He's eliminating the competition.

And it's working for him, nice.
>>
Only certain locations will carry szechuan, it's stupid.
>>
File: 1434165663820.gif (1.72 MB, 372x262)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB GIF
>tfw the closest sauce location is 2.5 hours away from you

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2017/10/szechuan-sauce-mcdonalds-locations-near-me-list-every-city-address-where-available-sold-today-saturday-october-7-all/
>>
>>95845507
What's the point of doing it in the first place then? No point in half-assing it.
>>
>drive 2 hours for a chance to have a packet of sauce that might not even be good

dumb as fuck, if every location had it and it wasn't limited i'd probably pick it up just to try it, and I haven't even had mcdonalds in years.
>>
>>95845595
I don't understand why it's super limited. I doubt it's made from some sort of borderline extinct animal, right?

Just watch some jerk is gonna charge $10+ for a packet on ebay.
>>
Mcdonalds fucked this whole thing up, I'm not fucking driving 5 hours for a packet that's likely going to be sold out by the time I get there
>>
Literally going across the country for this
You fucker better leave some
>>
>>95845727
I mean, there's a shit ton of McDonald's in the US, and you can't just make sauce appear overnight. They just got lucky enough to tie it in with another promotion that was already rolling out. I'm really amazed that even bothered.
>>
>CSUN

anyone else in the Northridge area going to the McDonald's?
>>
>>95844608
They're probably converting a prexisting base of a sauce.
Like with the McFlurries, from bubblegum squash to oreos. Its just a flavor approximation, same shit.
>>
File: reaction304.jpg (51 KB, 604x473)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>95841757
>mfw I'm driving across the country today so I will drive through a state that has it
>>
>>95841757
That was a late as fuck response; meme's already way dead. Even a McPickle with extra pickle in it would be late at this point.
>>
>>95845559
>closest one is 25 minutes away

Still not worth it.
>>
>>95842616
You want Buffalo Sauce? That's easy as hell to make. It's just Tabasco sauce with melted butter mixed in.
>>
>mfw Oklahoma
>not a single god damn McDonalds in the whole fucking state is participating in the promotion

Oh well. Hopefully this does well enough that they bring it back as a regular sauce. I've still never tried it.
>>
File: mad stan.gif (1.49 MB, 200x150)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB GIF
>>95841757
>>95845559
>Only select restaurants will have the sauce in limited quantities.
> You can ONLY get the sauce if you dine-in. >You cannot get the sauce at the drive-thru.
>You must purchase 4-piece, 6-piece, or 10-piece buttermilk chicken tenders to get the sauce.
>The sauce will begin selling at 2 p.m. local time at participating locations.
> Only one Szechuan sauce per person. :(
>Supplies are really limited. Many stores will only carry 20 packets of Szechuan sauce each.

What the fuck? They're making this so hard to get for no reason. Fuck it, they can keep the dumb sauce. I'm not going all the way downtown just for the chance to get one packet
>>
>>95844608
The thing you gotta remember is that to McDonalds it's not about the sauce. It's a one day promotion to promote the new chicken strips.
They can afford to take a loss on the sauce because they consider it advertising.
And really, those little packets stay good for a while, they don't need to change over much production if they know they'll only need to have it for one day.
>>
>>95843829
there's nothing wrong with fat unless, like everything else, it's trans.
>>
File: 1506980132161.jpg (93 KB, 450x903)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>no one apparently saw the recipie compared to the original
This is why /ck/ doesn't visit

https://youtu.be/lhc_bXGvmp0
>>
God damn it, I hate living in a small town now. It's barely recognized in my state so it's not on the list. Guess i'll die
>>
>>95846794
>talking shit about trans-atlantic airlines
>>
>>95845559
>Nearest McDonald's is a five minute walk up the street from me
>Don't care about the meme sauce so I probably won't even go
>>
>>95841757
>live in a country so fat that you celebrate the return of a fast-food sauce for one day
Burgerland, indeed.
>>
>>95841845
>Sriracha sauce
My friend of African descent
>>
>>95846973
>Live in a country where you celebrate your turn to finally see the doctor after months in the queue.
Anywhere else but burgerland, indeed.
>>
>>95846808
Shit. I could fucking make this. I hate ground chicken though.
>>
>>95841757
WE DID IT SCIENCE BROS!!!!!

WUBALUBADUBDUB!
>>
File: 1506364169785.png (468 KB, 490x931)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>95841757
https://archive.fo/ebQDa

But, what did Justin Roiland meant by this?
>>
How much do you think they'll but it fir if I get one and sell it on eBay
>>
>>95847681
fucking /ourguy/
>>
>>95846777
Why did everyone like it so much? I never had any, so is it just that good or is it the pure novelty factor?
>>
>>95847978
Tot Frogman, Walt Disney and now Justin Roiland. The hall of fame continues
>>
File: ill_steal_it.png (318 KB, 669x573)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>95847681
>totes real
>>
File: owl.jpg (35 KB, 640x480)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>95841757
In only a matter of moments, we'll all be on our waaayy
>>
>>95845727
What's even worse is that they gave the creator of Rick and Morty a half gallon of the stuff yet can't spare doing an actual distribution
>>
>>95848029
The guys behind Rick and Morty liked it and the target audience wasn't alive during the promotion. Now you've got legions of 19 year olds who've heard it's the best shit and want to try it.

It was okay 20 years ago. Not something I'd have ordered a second time.
>>
>>95846963
Same.
>>
File: f93.png (480 KB, 474x632)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
>>95841757
>>
So I went for those new Chicken Tenders yesterday at my usual Mickey Ds and they were completely sold out by 4:00 PM. Like, this Szechuan shit is not gonna go well.
>>
>>95841757
the mcdicks right next to me is supposed to be carrying it. It's lunch time and they don't even have the sauce in yet. I don't even want the damn things it's for some friend who had to work.
>>
File: IMG_1195.jpg (1.59 MB, 4032x3024)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
>be in Tampa
>go to the Rickmobile about a walk away from house
>wait 3 hours in line
>cops shut it down

>want dat sauce
>any McD near are way too far out
>probably be mobbed and soldout
>>
>>95844437
I just went and the McDonalds location we went to didn't have it. Incidentally, it's in the city next to the one I live in and I could catch the train to get there, but I feel it's not worth it. It's at limited supply and likely already gone.
>>
File: 23423365654.png (67 KB, 605x645)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>95842575
>I tell you though, the fact that he got it brought back is envious. Imagine having that power.
I don't know if I trust Roiland to have meme power like that.
>>
I just checked 3 manhattan mcdonalds and them niggas were selling TICKETS for it hours before 2.
>>
I drove up to the location near me 30 minutes early and I shit you not there was already 100 ppl in line going down the street out the door. I just kept driving.
>>
>>95842999
OH like you'd fucking know
>>
>each location only gets like 20 fucking sauces

That's beyond bullshit- even if you're not into it- that's just supply and deBULLSHIT.
>>
>dine-in only
There's a mcdonalds that has it 3 minutes up the street from me and I decided against it.
>>
File: IMG_1134.jpg (2.89 MB, 2016x1512)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB JPG
>>95852307
Sounds like the Rickmobile line again.
>>
zsachuan sauce doesn't exists morty
>>
just curious: has any1 here actually TRIED the sauce?
>>
>>95853236
I'm going to. I'll let you know how it is.
>>
>>95853236
I would if not for the fact there is a line of 100 people for 20 packets.
>>
If it's anything like when the Rickmobile came to my town, it's gonna be a 4 hour line down the street with no place to park, and a bunch of smelly nerds dressed as Rick.

Those chicken strips are shit, by the way. The nuggets are better. You could get a more satisfying chicken strip at KFC or Popeyes. Literally no flavor in the McDonalds ones.
>>
>>95853236
reporting in
I went to the event, it was in a very bad neighborhood and when I got there there was a line of neckbeards wrapped around the building out into the highway.
the crowd was so big the cops came and were standing by, and there were even undesirables in costumes.

then at 5 to 2 a girl comes walking out and announces WE OUTTA SAUCE

they had broken the street date and were giving the sauce and posters out to regular customers all day, so nobody that was lined up for the event actually got any.
I quickly drove to the other location nearby to try and get some and it turns out they never had any sauce to begin with an only had the promotional posters

they fucked up and I'm complaining to corporate about it
>>
https://buttermilkcrispytenders.com/

check to see if your store has it. instead of searching other websites
>>
>>95853236
My friend tried it and Snapchat streamed it. He said it was pretty bland, and he wouldn't recommend it over just barbecue sauce or something.
>>
>>95854584
Good, I wish more people would complain to corporate about fuckups like this

This is the worst possible way to promote your brand
>>
>>95851117
He hasnt. Its justmarketingbpower. McD use that to be hip and cool.
>>
>>95854584
That is some bullshit. What were they even thinking with this promotion?
>>
>>95842579
>sweet and sour sause
good taste my friend
>>
>>95854748
Not about autistic Rick and Morty fans.
>>
>>95854831
they have a class action coming their way now. This was a nation wide bait and switch, the experience above is typical of what's happening everywhere.
people are waiting on line, having their orders taken while they wait, and then being informed after the fact that there's no sauce
>>
Where's my Honey Mustard bros at?
>>
>>95854696
>>95854748
I didn't bother even going because I knew this would happen. I'm not mad about it at all, I would've liked to try it, but I'm more upset about how fucking stupid this "promotion" is.

How in the fuck did they think it would be a good idea to bring back this sauce in such limited quantities? I know McDonalds probably isn't automatically all-knowing about the R&M fan base, but seeing as how they are SPECIFICALLY in mind for this promotion, you'd think they wouldv'e looked at all of the viral shit, the kind of crowds the Rickmobile attracted, and all of that before handling this so sloppily. Why bother only doing it for a day? I doubt these chicken strips will even be on the menu that long, they should've just kept it for as long as the strips stay.
>>
>>95854923

MCDONALDS IS NOT AFFILIATED NOR PROMOTING RICK AND MORTY. WHEN ARE YOU FUCKERS GOING TO UNDERSTAND THIS
>>
Venezuelan here
What is sauce?
>>
>>95854984
their most recent tweet is talking about the show
>>
>>95854984
It doesn't fucking matter if Mcdonalds is specifically promoting/referencing R&M. You'd have to be an idiot for ignoring the fact that this sauce fiasco would have never happened without that meme being created in S3E1.

If it weren't for that one episode there wouldn't be a single person talking about Szechuan sauce at Mcdonalds
>>
>>95854984
Stop it damage control agent, we saw everything
>>
>>95854984
>Nobody remembers or gives a shit about this sauce
>Episode happens
>McDonalds instantly responds
>Sends Roiland sauce
>Makes sauce come back
>Sauce has very R&M inspired artwork (why in the fuck else would it have aliens?)
>Makes a big deal that it's back on Twitter and online
>They even tweet at Roiland
>"Dur It has nothing to do with Rick and Morty"
Fucking moron
>>
>>95854876
Anyone who would participate in a lawsuit over not getting meme suace from a dumb cartoon should rethink their life
>>
File: wrongboard.jpg (84 KB, 800x800)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>95855141
>>
>>95855141
>Makes a big deal that it's back on Twitter and online
>They even tweet at Roiland
>there is not enough sauce
>everyone is rioting
>>
>>95855224
If they're already waiting in line at a McDonalds for hours just for fucking meme sauce they aren't going to rethink their lives any time soon.
>>
>>95854984

But people are just complaining how poorly the promotion was handled. That has nothing to do with whether the promotion was or wasn't tied to a cartoon.
>>
File: 1463229297620.gif (1.54 MB, 617x346)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB GIF
>>95855141
>>
>>95855235
>there is not enough sauce
I hope people start burning effigys of Ronald for their lord rick over this
>>
>>95843259
No you can't you just think you can because nostalgia clouds your mind.
>>
>>95854921
Yo. I hate how my McDonalds doesn't have honey mustard. Just hot mustard. I'm usually stuck getting BBQ or making my own "hot wings" flavor using their buffalo and ranch sauces.
>>
>>95855224
>a man on a Chinese cartoon website telling others to rethink their life
>>
>>95855671
already happen
https://twitter.com/McDonalds/status/916752002268450816
>>
>>95841757
>one day only
that is not how products work
>>
File: Idiots.png (287 KB, 582x570)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
It's at times like this when I'm able to appreciate that, while I am a loser, I will never be a bigger loser than the people who took fucking trips and wasted probably $50 in gas money just for sauce packets.
Well deserved.
>>
>>95842808
>that time The Brain put a speaker in the Lincoln memorial statue and pretended to be his ghost, knowing that nobody alive would know Lincoln's voice
>>
>>95843259
i just cant handle caffeine the way I used to, so the fucking giant-sized cans made it impossible for me to enjoy it properly
also bringing crystal pepsi back but making it caffeinated was equally ass. I enjoyed the few bottles I had but...
>>
>>95856118
I ain't crossing borders for some damn sauce, but yeah should be pissed because this was a poorly thought out promotion.
>>
are the new tenders tempura fried like the mcnuggets? because the whole point here is fucking mcnuggets
>>
>>95842575
almost... God-like
>>
>>95856118
Well said. I feel the same way, especially after seeing dipshits like that.

My friend had been freaking out about the sauce all week. Had located the one location in the state (!) to get the sauce and was determined to get it. I kept telling him not to waste his money and time on a shitty meme promotion like this, it's just a publicity stunt and you shouldn't let yourself get hyped up. Come this morning and he sent me a picture of the line going down the street, and how they only had 20 packets available and had given tickets out for redemption already before he got there. I told him he got exactly what he planned for: disappointment.
>>
>>95846741
you twat, it's melted margarine with tabasco mixed in
>>
File: 15d2a4ab78a21c994.gif (420 KB, 616x338)
420 KB
420 KB GIF
>>95856299
>margarine
you morbidly obese leaning parasite expect me to sit here and listen to your drivel
>>
>>95847681
hard to believe the same kind of person who thinks this is 'creepy' would have the tact to take it down
i really, really hate modern people. but i still like young girls, so without a time machine i guess I'm fucked.
>>
File: julSUWx.png (15 KB, 627x139)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>95856078
I love that people will riot over a sauce.
>>
>>95854696
complain to corporate? corporate is the one making the damn mistakes. they aren't going to admit to any of it
we need to start treating corporations like 19th century france and start busting out the guillotines. Corporations are good, the current executives are not.
>>
How much you wanna bet some dipshit waited in line in a full Rick costume, did an impression as he ordered the food, and made some remarks about "extra pickles" on his sandwich or some shit?
>>
>>95856342
dude I'm just telling you the truth. We both know margarine has its ups and downs, that it had no excuse to exist without falsely slamming butter, but also that it itself was very unfairly blocked and sabotaged by the butter lobby... but now that they've learned how to make it without transfats, it's nice to be able to spread something right out of the fridge with no risk of butyric acid taint
>>
>>95856118
Newest Tweet from MC Donalds:
>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the szechuan sauce supply. The amount of sauce is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of it will go over a typical viewers head. There's also our nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into our corporate culture- our personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these supplies, to realise that they're not just delicious
- it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the szechuan sauce supply truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in our's existential catchphrase "im lovin it" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as our advertisment genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DID get szechuan sauce. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
>>
>>95856443
i've seen people film themselves at mcdolands doing reviews of the pony happy meal toys, so nothing shocks me anymore. i'm just really glad I was born when I was, because if I was even a little younger, that would have been me. I got the internet at JUST the right age, literally right when I became an adulthood (and internet helped. but that was GOOD internet. anonymous internet. no social media, few homemade videos..)
>>
>Only mcdonalds that has it is in a dangerous part of a city I'd have to drive past 40 mcdonald's to get to.

This whole thing is stupid and confusing.

Why do this on such a limited basis when they could have just done a nationwide thing and gotten a huge boost?
>>
>>95856443
>"extra pickles"
I swear I hear that kind of shit more on 4chan """Ironically"""" than anywhere else.
I can believe someone would cosplay to get sauce though, maybe even spittle like rick in front of the employees.
>>
>>95845727
$10? HA have you looked at ebay? It's selling for almost $200 a packet and auctions aren't even finished.
>>
>>95856625
I wasn't trying to be ironic. I genuinely believe some retard would actually do this. I went to the Rickmobile. I've seen this kind of stuff play out.
>>
>>95853236
It tastes like barbecue but milder. I had doubts about purchasing it because of looking like a retarded R&M fan tho. Normies weren't even aware of something like that exists.
>>
>>95856625
>>95856716
he turned himself into a special order
>>
File: 28376942.jpg (33 KB, 455x310)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>95856716
>Rickmobile
>>
>>95842517
Based /ck/ poster
>>
File: 1007171630 (1).webm (2.25 MB, 720x1280)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB WEBM
It is secure
>>
>>95856971
>ketchup in the fridge
you mongrel
>>
>>95856989
Two ketchups
>>
>>95856971
disgustingly unclean
would only pay you 300$ for it now
>>
McDonalds employee here. This was just a sociologial field survey to see how much people want Szechuan Sauce. We make stuff like that mostly hidden as you wouldn't be even aware of it, but the publicity of the show caused us to take a different change in advertising. We made it extremely limited to catch people's reactions over this. Relax, there's a high chance of reapperance of Szechuan Sauce with the initial season 4 after analyzing the results. Sorry for everyone who didn't get the sauce. Also sorry for using you as a guinea pig.
>>
>>95856598
some people are saying that they were already going to do a "hey lots of new sauces, and new tenders!" promotion, and someone minor inside the company was like "hey this is a fine time to do this thing we're getting MILLIONS of suggestions about" and everyone else was like "The fuck you say? mulan sauce? what? why? fine, print out some labels, mix up a SMALL batch of the shit, and make it a limited release"
what they probably intended was limited-location (the way this kind of thing usually works), but it was spread out nationwide instead, so it was stupidly-limited-supply
>>
>>95856971
Scalp it for big bucks on ebay before McDonalds announces that they'll make more
>>
>>95857109
Half true you faggot
they bring it back but it will always be limited so there is a higher demand
>>
>>95841845
SSaying anything McDonalds has is sauce is generous. It would be more accurate to call it "semi-edible food paste additive."
>>
>>95856971
>countryside creamery spread
mah boi
>generic ketchup
the fuck, dude?
also that is one of the emptiest fridges i've ever seen. are you okay? do you need help, son? we can send you some money..
>>
>>95857166
whycome people like this don't get the same kind of 'nice edge, fedorafag' that militant atheists get? it's literally the same thing. buncha buzzwords about 'artificial ingredients' and 'things you can't pronounce hurrhurr' and 'processed!' and 'muh organic' all because they think THEY have the secret to eternal life and everyone else needs to just listen and do as they say. and just like fedoras, only THEIR answer to the ultimate question is allowed to be printed and published as 'truth'
>>
It's shitty they made a big deal of this when each store got like, 10 posters and sauces. If people came with kids or friends welp, fuck everyone else I guess.

I went to mcdonalds on my way home from work becasue the participating one is right across the street from me. I went 40 minutes before the were supposed to start passing shit out and I still got fucked out of the sauce and poster becasue I was the 8th person in line.
>>
>>95857170

Looks like the fridge of a guy who eats out way more than he should.

I know that feel.
>>
>>95857225
Okay help me out, what is the deal with the posters. why is everyone acting like posters are important. are these like, GIFT posters? all I'm hearing about is advertising posters
>>
>>95857301

personally I was going to keep the poster becasue the art is kinda nice and it would have been sorta rare and sell the sauce packet off
>>
>live in Columbus
>take the bus
>go to the McDonalds at Ohio State
>it's game day so there is a sea of scarlet and gray
>one person is straight up yelling at people in the store about how if he doesn't get the sauce he will actually fight someone
>we talk a bit
>surprise surprise, sauce sold out two hours before
>the guy crouches to the ground and yells "fuck" at the top of his lungs
>console him thinking he's just messing around
>I get my food, disappointed that the sauce ran out but not upset over it
>he starts banging on the walls and throwing straws around, so I start to take my leave and go upstairs
>almost gets into a fight with a group of girls who tell him to shut the fuck up
>he leaves, but not before he strikes a super saiyan pose and screams at the top of his lungs

Fucking worth it
>>
>>95857131
It's definitely a huge misread of the situation.

This is just going to be a PR nightmare of people bitching about how fucking stingy and ridiculous mcdonalds made this for everyone.
>>
>>95856517
Get on my level, faggot; I've been on the Internet since 2002.
>>
File: 1507401840150.png (524 KB, 608x904)
524 KB
524 KB PNG
Oh boy this is hilarious.
>having the risk of going into a jail literally for a fucking sauce
>>
>>95857350

What a moron. It's a fucking mediocre dipping sauce.
>>
>>95857442

YOU HAD ONE JOB MCDONALDS!

How could they be so incompetent?
>>
File: 87659854.jpg (28 KB, 244x341)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>people are excited that a sauce no one remembers is back from the shittest fast food chain
>>
>>95857484
It's not incompetency, see >>95857109
>>
>>95857350
High street is a shit show on home game day

Also anon do your part and go to the Billy Ireland Cartoon Library. I swear no one ever went there when I was still in undergrad couple years ago but it's the best place on campus
>>
>>95857109
This. McDonalds has always done weird testing like this. Remember Root Beer shakes? No you don't, because they were a 1998 limited location test item.
>>
>>95857442
Imagine being this pathetic. I'm glad the sauce was so limited, wow.
>>95857515
>Shittiest Fast Food Chain
We ain't talkin' about Subway. $8 for a nasty, shitty sandwich? Fuck outta here, Subway.
>>
File: 1488855537063.jpg (134 KB, 512x512)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>95857517
You actually believed them?
>>
>>95857109
This is one of the dumbest ways to gauge customer response I've ever seen.

I work for a company where I manage production quantities based on perceived demand and anyone who thought this was the way to do it, given that it was already a novelty sensation and had been for months, was an idiot and likely doesn't belong in the position they are in.
>>
People on ebay are selling the info on what McDonald's is having the sauce for like $20 to $50 when you can find the info on the McDonald's website...
>>
>>
>>95857633
Well, I told them the same, even more so regarding how fandoms can be toxic in these events. Guess heads will roll and I'm sure that it's not going to be mine.
>>
>>95857533
I went there a while ago, it's a neat place
>>
>>95856423

It's just a promo, grow up.
>>
>waiting for some shitty sauce that will end after 3-4 dippings
>not making your own instead
It's not like there's a secret ingredient or anything, Roiland's bottle was 100% homemade.
>>
>>95856370
>>
File: 1502580527168.jpg (39 KB, 200x200)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>95857667
>Way to be a Jerry
>>
>>95857442
Jesus fuck, I'm the samefag from >>95851004
>>95853094
But even though I waited 3 hours and shit got shut down at least I was glad I got to check out the Rickmobile, take a shitton of pics. I mean, even if the cops didn't shut it down all the limited shit sold from the Rickmobile would have been sold out. I laughed when they announced "We are all sold out of Mr. Poopybutthole towels!.
Waiting in line a McDonald's for fucking sauce is beyond retarded.
>>
File: IMG_20171007_1337.jpg (85 KB, 800x600)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>95853094
A friend's brother in Jersey found one.
>>
>>95857771
Word on the street is an anonymous orange-skinned mystery buyer is why so many stores didn't get their delivery. He will reveal himself with a tweet tonight
>>
Was this sauce made out of some sort of borderline extinct animal that they could only release it in limited quantities?
>>
File: concerned.png (293 KB, 400x415)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>all this hooplah over Teriyaki sauce
>>
File: 1498086629806.jpg (9 KB, 184x184)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>95856118
I called ahead to one like half and hour away and they said they never got it.

Or... ya know... an employee found the box and took it home to make bank on ebay.

Fuck McD's. Wendy's is better anyway.
>>
>>95856370
>sociopathic
>evil
>calling people evil because of a mental disorder they never chose to have
uhh, think again sweetie
>>
File: wanderoveryonder.jpg (46 KB, 580x336)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>95857889
Woah, you really got me there anon.
>>
File: 1507324563129.jpg (82 KB, 534x423)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>95857949
>inb4 someone forges packets and sells them on Ebay
>>
ive seen /pol/ play a game of capture the flag on a global scale. if one of you faggots can get the sauce and can convince a friend to put it in a mass spectrometer i will be eternally grateful.
>>
>>95856765
wait is this just a one off or did someone make a shitty dreamstone comic I need to know.
>>
File: Larfleeze01.jpg (53 KB, 220x330)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>95857889
MINE. THE SAUCE IS ALL MINE.
>>
>>95856370
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_HboVYEkWw
Well...
>>
Hopefully someone gets killed over this dumbass sauce and I can spam Roiland on twitter that his dumb faggoty joke literally got someone killed in real life.
>>
>>95858035
https://e-122-psi.deviantart.com/

seriously I didn't even think people would acknowledge where it's from
>>
>>95858068
Blood for sauce!
>>
File: 1502691039967.jpg (24 KB, 572x720)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>95858050
>riot
>not a single wondow kicked in, trashcan overturned, or car set on fire
>>
>>95858161
yeah but did you see those white people using their outdoor voices indoors?
truly frightening stuff
>>
>>95858161
That's what white people think rioting is. When blacks start throwing cans through windows and stealing flat screens it's just a peaceful assembly of people getting necessities to make it through the natural disaster
>>
>>95858050
>go to get Rick & Morty inspired sauce
>wear a Bart Simpson shirt
>>
>>95858050
To anyone working at McDonalds today, I'm sorry you had to deal with this tomfuckery. I sincerely hope all of you guys took a few packets for yourselves as compensation for dealing these kinds of dumb motherfuckers making your Saturday even shittier.
>>
>>95851004
>live in Florida
Well, there's your problem.
>>
>>95858139
Much thanks anon also wow this is actually pretty good, the art can be cute as fuck. Nice!
>>
>>95858161
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msoe0UAap0g the popo came afterwards.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjyTr-zOaac

>Only one McD's in all of Los Angeles got sent the sauce
What kind of 5th dimension antibusiness practice is this?
>>
>>95858424
>shitty central planning results in nobody getting much of anything
Sounds a lot like an economic model Justin is so fond of.
>>
>>95858358
Dreamstone had a great chance with waifus if fandom wasn't all obsessed with Urpneys.
>>
>>95858474
Yeah I really liked that early prog rock vibe it had going and Amberly was pretty waifu material. It's kinda nuts someone has gone to such lengths to make a fancomic for it though, and weirder still that it's actually really good.
>>
File: IMG_20171004_1155.jpg (19 KB, 332x499)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>95857664
>People on ebay are selling the info on where McDonald's is having the sauce for like $20 to $50 when you can find the info on the McDonald's website...
Humanity was a mistake.
>>
>>95858474
IT's not our fault when main characters are less likeable than antagonists. Besides side characters were ugly as fuck.
>>
>>95858567

theres a website just for this purpose:

https://buttermilkcrispytenders.com/
>>
File: 1502078760750.jpg (31 KB, 292x301)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>95858418
>police helicoptors were called to McDonalds due to the rioting over this meme sauce
>>
>>95858614

How to Participate: During the Offer Period, visit a participating McDonald’s location and purchase a 4, 6 or 10-piece Buttermilk Crispy Tenders. The exact McDonald’s locations participating in the Offer, and the quantity of McDonald’s locations participating in the Offer will be determined by McDonald’s, in their sole discretion. For a list of participating locations, visit www.buttermilkcrispytenders.com. The first (10) individuals to purchase a 4, 6 or 10-piece Buttermilk Crispy Tenders will receive their choice (subject to availability) of one (1) custom-numbered McDonald’s Buttermilk Crispy Tender screen printed sauce poster, while supplies last. Each participating location will have (1) poster of each of the ten (10) McDonald’s sauces, including: (i) Honey; (ii) Honey mustard; (iii) Hot Mustard; (iv) Szechuan; (v) Sweet and Sour; (vi) BBQ; (vii) Sriracha Mac Sauce; (viii) Signature Sauce; (ix) Ranch; and (x) Buffalo. Approximate Retail Value “ARV” of each screen printed sauce poster: $15.00. The next twenty (20) individuals to purchase a 4, 6 or 10-piece BCT product at each participating McDonald’s location during the Offer Period will each receive one (1) Be Our Guest (BOG) coupon card that may be redeemed for one (1) free Buttermilk Crispy Tender 4, 6 or 10-piece item, while supplies last. McDonald’s determination as to the order of participants to purchase a 4, 6 or 10-piece Buttermilk Crispy Tenders will be final. Limit one (1) offer item per person and per household for the entire Offer Period.
>>
>>95858641
>Americans are rioting over some teriyaki dip
>Rick and Morty did what commies and anarchists couldn't after decades of fighting
>>
>>95857366
yeah it's the same old general incompetence but dancing a new dance
>>
>>95857393
1999 here. curious what made you think otherwise
>>
>>95854984
You're retarded for a) thinking that they aren't cashing in on mutual promotion, and b) thinking that even if they weren't, that that point would have any relevance to how this promotion was handled.

McFucking kill yourself.
>>
What has science done?!
>>
>>95858748
I doubt that anything actually worth the police's attention happened. The worst thing I can find on Youtube so far is some bratty teenager throwing her milkshake on the ground when they ran out.
>>
>>95841845
>they write a joke about some obscure shit noone cares about
>memesters blow it way the fuck up out of proportion
>McDonalds is laughing their ass off at all the free publicity and shilling
>>
>>95857515
It's about execs actually listening
we've gone our entire lives with NOBODY listening to us about ANYTHING
doesnt matter if we want a job in a field we're good at or just a particular flavor of sauce, we've all been ignored our entire lives. you can't blame people for feeling a little excited over recognition like this.
>>
File: 1502340945467.png (14 KB, 166x166)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>WWIII will be started not by North Korea or Iran, but by autists and szechuan sauce

What a time to be alive
>>
>>95857600
subway varies tremendously from location to location. of all franchises, they give their individual franchisees the most freedom to improvise and customize.
>>
>>95858785
>I doubt that anything actually worth the police's attention happened
Those are mostly workers' calls. I would do the same when there are hundreds of angry people asking of something from which you don't own.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (34 KB, 552x414)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>95858050
>People literally rioting over corn syrup

You can't make this shit up!
>>
>having fear of missing out over fast food
fast food is alright once in a while. It tatstes good, it's engineered to be so.
But why care about limited editions?
I'll get some KFC with tonkatsu sauce tho
>>
>>95857682
I'm talking about things in general, not only this specific thing
>>
File: wrongthread.jpg (141 KB, 800x800)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>95858740
>>
>>95857862
the hell is this
>>
>>95858862

It's just so they can post about it on their social media and tell others that they got to try the sauce.

I wouldn't have minded trying it, but I'm certainly not jumping through any hoops to do so. I'll have some if they ever decide to bring it back as a regular sauce.

I guess having no friends does have its perks on occasion.
>>
>>95851004
Shit I was there too man. I was there for 5 fucking hours and I regret it so much.
>>
>>95858913
>I guess having no friends does have its perks on occasion.
If your friends are impressed you got to eat fast food, they're shitty friends.
>>
>R&M fans continuing to be autists even after the season is over
Gold.
>>
>>95858748
>cops are now at a n station
I wonder what that n stands for...
>>
>>95858231
>I sincerely hope all of you guys took a few packets for yourselves as compensation for dealing these kinds of dumb motherfuckers making your Saturday even shittier
I legitimately hope some employees stole the whole shipment, to piss off EVERYONE dumb enough to fall for this meme, and then sell them online for 50 bucks a packet, to further exploit everyone dumb enough to fall for this meme
>>
>>95857950
She said sociopathic *and* evil. She didn't imply sociopaths were inherently evil, that was you projecting.
>>
>>95857633
>>95857670
There is no bad publicity.
People will suckle from the teat of ronald shamefully.
They're gonna do angry tweets, making the subject trend, informing the normies of something happening.
Then when more sauce is released by the handful they'll come. They would want to boycott mickey but only because they couldn't have the sauce and now they can have it. And they buy niggets because they have to.
And the late guys will still buy maccas because they drove one hour to get there and hyped themsemves up for fast food.
They're making people angry for not meeting demand but no competitor can fill in since the sauce is just teriyaki and the special part is the branding.
>>
>>95856971
Clean your fucking fridge you god damn mong
>>
>>95858991
Only $50? I have a friend who got it and he sold it for 1.7k
>>
>>95858889
Small release if beer a couple months agi from a Philly brewery
http://www.dockstreetbeer.com/event-listings/rick-and-morty-marathon-beer
>>
>>95857670
McDonalds is going to wait until at least a couple of people die over this sauce and then we'll get it on a day they aren't even open. Everyone got sauce cucked today.
>>
>>95858991
>milennials have no idea about how real Szechuan Sauce tastes like
>add a bit of food coloring and water to buffalo sauce and sell it as Szechuan
>>
>>95858643
why would anyone want a poster of sauces
>>
>>95858862
>why care about limited editions?
because everything else in fast food is pretty boring and lame.
like i finally live near a taco bell after years of missing out on promotional items, but now that there's no promotions running (except the egg thing which i cant get up early enough to get), i'm really not that interested in the rest of it.
>>
>>95856971
>>95859013
and your fucking fingernails.
>>
>>95858451
Capitalism?
>>
File: szechuan-sauce-poster.jpg (255 KB, 615x817)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>95859096
I thought the art was cute.
>>
>>95856971
>fridge has nothing but sauces and peanut butter
I really wonder how your daily eating routine looks like.
>>
>>95858949
look we don't have moon landings anymore, we don't have music concerts, we just have this
i met a letsplayer that i rather like at a convention once. that's the best i can say for my life.
>>
File: whyyyyy.png (763 KB, 1552x625)
763 KB
763 KB PNG
I hate the age of mass scalping.
>>
The twitter responses are hilarious!

https://www.avclub.com/mcdonalds-woefully-underestimates-how-much-rick-and-mor-1819251122
>>
>>95859000
>just got done watching new Red Dwarf
>it's all about how evil IS just sociopathy, and it's nobody's fault they're born evil, they should just get cured with medical science
>oh and in the 23rd century america invaded everyone who wouldnt submit to them hahaha because war is so profitable and we love oppressing the third world
>>
>>95858991
>>95858231
My friend went to a McDonalds and couldn't get any because the shipment got fuckin' stolen
>>
>>95859128
that's not what the description said
this does look cute. i would enjoy this poster.
>>
>>95859125
I'm anarchocapitalist Rick!
>>
File: 1479964487734.png (1.24 MB, 996x597)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>95859170
kak
>>
>>95859170
>shipment got "stolen"

Employees just pocketed or eBay'd it I'm sure.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3_8p4J-cFs

>70 Szechuan sauces left, then suddenly somebody gets hurt causing the McDonald's to shut down.
>some idiot tried to climb over the counter to steal some of the sauce.
>>
>>95858991
I wouldn't blame them one bit either. If I worked at a McDonald's that got a shipment I would've told management were doing just that and each of the 10 people working night shift is getting like $400 because these packets are selling for 400+ dollars
>>
>>95859215
I see Green Lantern is getting laid tonight.
>>
File: IMG_1154.jpg (2.41 MB, 4032x3024)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB JPG
>>95858343
The real problem was it was a small area for a venue. So the line went into a neighborhood and wrapped around the block, you had people parking on the side of the street because there was nowhere to actually park. Eventually the line started to move because they made it zig zag into their parking lot. Cars would also be towed if they did not move them. The place that held it really did not except that many people. The cops then did shut it down at 7:20 due to over crowding, and they did start selling shit around 4:20 instead of 5:00, and it was suppose to end at 8:00, so it did get its full 3 hours.
>>95858934
And I'd do it again too. I mean being in line at a neighborhood was a nice setting, though wrong. This Szechuan sauce promotion seemed 10x worst.
>>
>>95856118
>tfw people's lives are so vacuous and insignificant that they try to attach meaning on something so trivial
>>
>>95859239
she's too old for Hal.
>>
File: IMG_20171007_4529.jpg (82 KB, 450x800)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>Rick and Morty section at local Spencer's
>>
>>95841757
I called two different stores and neither had it. MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>95859231
i thought there were only 20
>>
File: IMG_20171007_4605.jpg (49 KB, 800x450)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>95859287
they know their audience
>>
>>95859287
>kuchi kopi toy
yes please
>>
>Murricans are going apeshit over some advertising trick
It's a wonder how your country still haven't been invaded by someone else with this stupidity. Guess a 1% holds the 99% of white/black trash like those dregs who would go into a line for a meme sauce.
>>
>>95859222
Very possible, but theft by the workers is still theft so it's technically stolen.
>>
>>95859312
Alcoholics and cocaine addicts?
>>
>>95859331
>Guess a 1% holds the 99% of white/black trash like those dregs who would go into a line for a meme sauce
We take smart people all around the world and let idiots in the inside decide for themselves.
>>
Wendy's is on point as always
>>
>>95859452
Delicious.
>>
Anon reporting in, was bretty gud. Best to describe it was like teriyaki beef jerky. It was rich. And it had a flavor that would stay on your tongue for a minute.
>>
>>95859500
>being an idiot for eating instead of selling it on Ebay
You literally had one fucking job.
>>
>>95859500
Now fill the pack with semen and food coloring, seal it back up, and sell it on ebay.
>>
>>95859240
That picture is right about where I was when they kicked everyone out. Walked away with nothing, they wouldn't even sell anything from the carts. I guess I did meet some nice people there, someone ahead of me gave out some free pizza too. Also the gun toting woman yelling at everyone to 'get the fuck off the road' was pretty funny, but her costume was weird as fuck.
>>
File: 1480559772829.jpg (163 KB, 909x710)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>95859452
fucking savage
>>
>>95859215
>superman vibrates his facial features to resemble a child's to see if Jared will take the bait so he can arrest him
>>
>>95859500
What's up with that short as hell expiration date?
>>
>>95859614
Stores don't refrigerate sauce packets.
>>
>>95859614
Limited promotional run. It's likely they cut corners on preservatives for one reason or another.
>>
>>95859614
Because it's left over from the same batch of sauce Justin got months ago. It's gotta be.
>>
>>95847681
Why would a 17 year old girl be friends with a 40 something guy in the first place?
>>
>>95847681
>>95859736
https://gditvmblr.tumblr.com/post/165344662148/glitteringgoldie-honestly-rly-glad-rick-and
>This is funny because your blog claims you were 20 on august 27th in 2013
>That means that on 10/18/11 you were 18
>Yeah, Roiland is a creep, but if you’re going to accuse him of pedophiia, at least give indisputable proof or nobody is going to believe you

I turned myself into a pedo, Morty! I'M PEDO RI-III-ICK!
>>
>>95859452
fucking ouch
i have never liked wendy's and their dry meat corners, but their frosties are great, their fries are nice, and nobody else serves chili even if it's not the best chili.
>>
>>95859500
>teriyaki beef jerky
shit that sounds delicious
>>95859614
they know people will try to stockpile this shit if they don't encourage them to just eat it now
>>
>>95859736
why the shit not?
>>
>>95859325
its a mug my dude. I'm crying too.
>>
>>95860185
booo. it should be the for real toy like on the show, er... like the.. it should be a nightlight.
honestly i was imagining it more like a dog squeaky toy, i'm not sure why I remember him being one. maybe i'm confusing him with the toy story aliens
>>
>>95860246
he is vinyl in the show so that would be pretty similar, i always forget he lights up too. I would pre order day one.
>>
>>95860298
Oh yeah the large-size kuchi kopi is vinyl, which is pretty weird, usually only collectible statues are vinyl right? but he's an unusual sized toy..
but the light-up one was smaller. that was the one Bob took into the crawlspace with him. and i believe it lit up even without being plugged in, so an atypical night light
>>
>>95842895
HI?
>>
>>95857216

Because it's literally fucking McDonalds, man.
>>
>>95860368
Hello
>>
>>95860335
>>95860335
like maybe you squeeze it and it lights up? that's be rad. Louis is a giant weeb so what if its just from japan? they have a lot of weird shit there.
>>
>>95858424
I don't understand what all those people were honestly expecting if it was put out that only 20 packets were given to each location
>>
>>95860370
>>95860474
It didn't come up in that episode where he melted, but maybe.
he doesnt sound japanese, it's confusing, he's from a kids' book, but the book is vaguely japanesey
>>
>>95856118
To be fair, trying LIMITED food is really fun, even though it usually ends up tasting like shit, so i can kinda understand people who never got to taste it REALLY wanting to and i doubt the people doing this ever got to try it back when it was a thing.
>>
>>95860603
Kuchi Kopi, Bakeneko Akkorokamui, Dodomeki, and Mizuchi are the names of them, I thought it was fairly obvious. a quick google search says theyre based on yokai, which sounds right.
>>
>>95860800
yeah so what I'm thinking is it's one of those hip modern kids' books that is like "this is what the kids like, i'll write about youkai"
>>
>>95856342
Jill a cute
>>
>>95857170
I actually do need food badly, been eating from food pantry for awhile
>>
>>95859132
Usually eat a lot of toast and ramen
>>
>>95861141
>food pantry
is that something like a 'food shelf' ? a depository of surplus goods and donations, to supplement welfare and food stamps?
>>
File: coolcat.png (898 KB, 1275x716)
898 KB
898 KB PNG
>>95841757
>tfw allergic to corn in the USA
>can't eat mcnuggets because "modified food starch" means corn starch
>can't have szechuan sauce because corn syrup, dextrose, and caramel coloring are all derived from corn
>can't eat at restaurants at all unless I want to put up with diarrhea or intense cramps
>>
>>95845032
Teriyaki
Its like a super fucked blend of 2 of the other sauces but I forget which two it was. My brain says it was probably Honey Mustard and BBQ.
>>
>>95861276
corn syrup and dextrose are 100% free of any corn matter. they're exactly what they say on the tin, both form sof C6H12O6, in different arrangements.
That said, who the fuck is allergic to corn? that would really suck balls, it really is in everything. even pizzas get dusted in cornmeal
if you're getting diarrhea and cramps it's not an anaphylactic kind of food allergy, it sounds more like an intolerance.. but again, what the fuck. if you can't digest part of corn, it just goes through you. That's what pellagra is all about.
>>
>>95861276
>be allergic to fruit sugar
Literally impossible.
>>
>>95861269
The very same
>>
>>95858808
This is painfully true. People need reciprocity and recognition so bad they'll take it from a corporate stunt based on a shitty joke from a popular cartoon.
>>
>>95861528
i think it was a pretty good joke. It's actually a worse joke now retroactively
>>
>>95858808
It's not them though and no one healthy cares about giant machines no one can comprehend. That's like saying when it snowed when you wore your PJs inside out it felt great because the universe acknowledged you.

You didn't make the shows you didn't have any contribution to the sauce and you didn't do anything but waddle to the McDonald's and shitpost.
>>
>>95859788
>move calender over a month
>whew now im not a pedophile
age of consent laws should be based on menstruation like they have been for thousands of years, this shit is retarded.
>>
>>95861653
>it's not them though
>giant machines
what? these are corporations. they have the power to either give us products we want, that acknowledge our desires and things we're fans of, or not.
>>
>>95861658
duh.
though on the flipside we should also be egging young adults on to get mature, quit actin' a fool, and start preparing for a job. like at least take some kind of apprenticeship, fucking get some skills. not just stare at a chalkboard all day and party mindlessly the rest of the time.
>>
>>95861658
>>move calender over a month
>>whew now im not a pedophile
yes, that is correct.
>>
>>95849272
I actually really liked it when it came out. Sweet and Spicy was pretty great too, but that one also went away pretty quick. Life is suffering.
>>
Who the fuck cares about some fucking sauce??
R&M fans are truly the most cringey and autistic people on this whole planet
>>
File: cia rick.png (677 KB, 1280x720)
677 KB
677 KB PNG
CIA RIIIIIICK
>>
>>95844398
Underrated
>>
>>95845559
>there’s one that a 30 minute drive away
>there’s also one in the same street of my old house in my hometown
>>
File: mcD-sauces.jpg (132 KB, 850x635)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
RIP these sauces
>>
>>95862399
>Green apple sauce
the fuck would you eat that with
>honey mustard
hol up HOL UP honey mustard isn't available? that's my faaavorite now that good brands of bbq sauce have ruined me on regular generic kraft bbq sauce, something I used to like. it's just like how after barq's i can't care for regular rootbeer anymore
>>
>>95862399
uh, piquante doesn't mean tangy, does it? it means spicy...
>>
>>95862428
Most McDonalds only have Hot Mustard instead.
>>
>>95862558
booooo hot mustard is the worst of all mustards.
though it does have a certain appeal. i'm not sure what kind of food hot mustard would go on
dijon and brown and beer mustards are the second best mustards, and plain fucking yellow is still better than hot mustard. but honey is the king of mustards.
>>
>>95861389
>corn syrup and dextrose are 100% free of any corn matter
That's just absolutely not true.

>it's not an allergy
Any kind of corn or corn derived product causes a litany of digestive symptoms as well as hives, reduced breathing strength, sweating, and headaches.

Corn starch in particular causes the most painful cramps imaginable. Even the small amounts present in the powdered sugar in cream cheese icing cause ridiculous pain.

Before I realized what the allergy was to I had taken several allergy screens and the control always popped up. The nurses never realized what that meant because lol US education.
>>
File: 20171007_183908.jpg (1.25 MB, 1080x1920)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
I got myself a rare sticker. I'm selling it.
>>
>>95862869
industrial sugar products are chemically pure. they have to be. there's nothing in them but carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen atoms in that specific pattern and shape. If there was anything else in them, you couldn't use them in candy.
>hives, reduced breathing strength, sweating, and headaches
you only mentioned only diarrhea and cramps, which are symptoms of a food intolerance, not an allergy. Something that irritates the colon by overstimulating bacterial action and producing large amounts of gas. compare lactose intolerance to milk allergy. maybe stop memeing about US education when you're the one not providing the right information.
>>
>>95862944
>industrial sugar products are chemically pure
I can assure you that no corn syrup is free of corn matter. It is well fucking documented that those with corn allergy/intolerance cannot handle corn syrup.

Not to mention that "corn syrup" on an ingredient list doesn't literally mean corn-derived chemical fructose, it means fructose mixed with corn-derived vanilla flavoring, salt, and caramel color additives (made from guess what: corn)
>>
>>95861276
You might as well be allergic to air at that point thanks to the corn lobby.
>>
CHEAP!
>>
>>95863042
well i'm telling you that the process they use to remove the glucose results in chemically pure glucose (it's glucose by the way, not fructose). there's no surface proteins left, not even any cells. you're very confused. corn syrup means pure glucose. it's a synonym. in the UK they just call it glucose syrup. I don't know what the shit you're eating that has vanilla, salt, and caramel coloring in it. pancake syrup maybe.
>>
>>95863168
yeah as much as this anon is severely misinformed, that is still a really sucky allergy to have thanks to there being just.. too much corn. and only because they've gotten themselves a bunch of sweet, sweet subsidies purely by manipulating the system. as a capitalist i hate subsidies that aren't earned and serve no purpose.
>>
>>95863196
>in the UK they call it glucose syrup
Yeah, that has a name in the US too. It's called glucose syrup.

That's not the same as US corn syrup or high fructose corn syrup.

>I don't know what the shit you're eating that has vanilla, salt, and caramel coloring in it.
Again: on an ingredient list in the US that would be high fructose corn syrup. Colloquially it's called "dark" corn syrup. The FDA blows.
>>
>>95863223
>anon is severely misinformed
hang on, let me just tell my gut it's wrong about the severe pain it experiences and the massive amount of mucus produced when I drink a soda with corn syrup compared to the exact same formula with sucralose. I'm sure that'll help.

Shit, maybe it's not corn proteins, maybe it's some shit leftover from the roundup or the roundup resistance. All I know is that ANYTHING corn derived leads to pain and allergy symptoms
>>
>>95863238
it kind of is though. what i'm saying is true, what you're saying is not true. you should really do something about that.
the FDA blows like any federal agency, but the one thing it's good at is accuracy. that's part of the whole red tape bureaucracy thing. you know what you're getting and it's not what you're saying.
>>
>sucralose
jesus christ you really REALLY don't know what you're talking about. did you mean sucrose?
when you cook sucrose into syrup to make soda, it splits into glucose and fructose, which is what high fructose corn syrup is. it's been proven that there is literally no difference under any way of examining it.
>>
>>95863287
a cursory glance at wikipedia supports the side you're not on
>>
It doens't even taste like anything that could have come out of szcheuan. I was expecting something like... spicy.
>>
>>95863280
>blaming pesticides
and this is where you need to go away
jesus next you'll be bitching about MSG
>>95863312
first of all, no it doesn't. secondly, the fact that wikipedia agrees with me is NOT good help for my case.
>>
File: retard.png (83 KB, 211x244)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>95863310
>did you mean sucrose?
No, dipshit, Sucralose. Artificial sweetener. Diet coke.

Holy fuck why am I even arguing with your retarded ass
>>
>>95863331
>jesus next you'll be bitching about MSG
also derived from corn
also provides symptoms
eat my asshole
>>
>imagine being this autistic
>>
>>95863380
so, does it come with the hand?
>>
>>95863179
That's not for the sauce. That's for the info on where you can get it... which is available for free on the company website.
>>
>>95859356
those workers suffer from wage theft from corporate. who cares if they generate some value through alternate channels
>>
>>95863332
I remember when that shit first came out. I had a nutrition elective in college and someone did a presentation on it.

It sugar they added a chlorine atom onto to make it indigestible.
>>
>>95859151
you know it was beautiful out today. I thought I would try to go get the sauce (not realizing what a cluster fuck it would be), but I went shopping with a friend instead and had a much better time that all those people

love your friends and family
>>
>>95861276
>tfw allergic to corn in the USA
Why not just eat the corn in some other country then?
>>
>>95858862
What a sad life this guy must live. The only thing left to do in life once you get a stable job to support yourself is to participate in new experiences and this guy's literally scoffing at the thought of it.
>>
>>95858050
this is like that boondocks episode
>>
>>95862869
Vegetable/fruit allergy is extremely rare and if the symptoms occur AFTER 1-2 hours (eg next morning) you can say that it isn't an allergy. Moreover, the only reliable test for allergy is skin prick testing. All the blood tests especially RAST/IgE tests are bullshit (because of low sens/specificity).

If you get rash by putting the corn on your skin (especially within a few minutes) you have a genuine allergy and if you get itching on the skin on the lips/tingling after touching it there, it suggests you have it.

Again, the timeframe is super duper important and there are also a number of other things that can be confused with allergies.

Key features of allergies are angiodema, hypotension and urticaria.
https://www.allergy.org.au/patients/skin-allergy/angioedema
https://www.allergy.org.au/patients/skin-allergy/urticaria-hives

There are also a number of IgE and non IgE mediated manifestations that can affect the intestines related to allergies but that are pretty uncommon in adults compared to children.
>>
File: 1503953629183.png (479 KB, 600x655)
479 KB
479 KB PNG
So nowhere in town had any of the sauce and I was met with confusion when asking, so for those who got to try it was it worth it?
>>
>>95856134
It helps that The Brain sounds like what people would want Lincoln to sound like
>>
>>95855224
>not wanting to use the system to nickel and dime McDonalds for all they are worth
>>
File: 1461611713387.png (226 KB, 900x289)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
So, has Ronnie made any sort of comment or joke about this whole dipping sauce debacle, or is he smart enough to steer clear of these loons?
>>
>>95864526
Ronnie probably already got it when it was its actual thing and not a meme, he is enough of a Ronnie to done so.
>>
File: buff daddy.gif (1.17 MB, 200x118)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB GIF
>>95863795
>>
>>95864214
>if the symptoms occur AFTER 1-2 hours
symptoms occur within 5-10 minutes of contact

I'm pretty fucking sure I've got a corn allergy, man.
>>
>>95841845
You know signature sauce is just fancier ketchup, right?
>>
File: 1441487238768.jpg (15 KB, 576x384)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>95841757
How do people not realize that subplot was shameless whorish product placement
>>
File: 1459683859240.png (633 KB, 536x648)
633 KB
633 KB PNG
>there are people ITT that are upset they can't get their meme and memey sauce
>>
>eating mcdonalds because your favorite reddit cartoon told you to
Genocide Rick and Morty fans
>>
File: rnmscss.png (370 KB, 949x677)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>95859148
>tfw fucking sauce packets are selling more than the snes classic
>>
>>95865402
C'mon anon. Rick and Morty fans are far too smart to fall for such blatant advertising.
>>
File: IMG_3278.jpg (47 KB, 496x600)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>95866061
>Posting this immediately after >>95866005
>>
>>95865402
It wasn't even a subplot. It was a single reference that the writers probably thought would go no further than that.
>>
>>95856778
But he posted what is objectively the worst meme on /ck/.
>>
File: 1481419324017.webm (788 KB, 1280x720)
788 KB
788 KB WEBM
>>95866319
I got you, senpai
>>
>>95865440
>selling for $200+
i'd be pissed as well
>>
my store's was gone in about 4 minutes, i showed up 30 minutes after 2 and i was fucked
>>
>>95844398
Fuck off tranny
>>
>>95863448
>those workers suffer from wage theft from corporate.

Opinion discarded.
>>
File: Pickle Rick smug.jpg (7 KB, 250x246)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>95841757

Cops had to be called-in in multiple locations because of Rick and Morty spergs fighting over sauce.

>>95865674
>>95865733
>>
>>95853094
>Bobba Fat
>>
File: sip anon.jpg (28 KB, 429x399)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>95857109
>we didn't think anyone would actually want them
>McDonalds

Ah, the Nintendo method of supplying shit.
>>
>>95844689
Soy sauce has a shelf life of 10 to 25 years depending on storage quality.
>>
>>95866005
Wow Nintendo other companies can even do artificial scarcity better than you.
>>
>>95857109
is mcdonalds going to rerelease the same sauce packets people missed out on?

people spending money on this shit need to be burned.
>>
The most ironic thing is that the type of people who fucking dedicated their day to a corporate fast food promotion are exactly the type of person that would be brutally murdered/verbally eviscerated by Rick for comedy on the show itself.

>Durr but Rick got the sauce on the show!

He got the sauce because he could, not because he stood in line for a dumbass limited fast food promotion.
>>
>>95842616
Oh, that was the shit back then.

The old buffalo sauce with the "chicken selects" they had back then.

God, that made my day when I was around 9.
>>
>>95853236
yes but I was 5 at the time.
>>
I got the Szechuan poster, how much should I sell it for
>>
>>95856118
Why don't people ever call ahead? It's a thing you can do to save you a long trip of wasted gas and time.
>>
>>95841757
>Caring about shitty fast food

You eat McDonald's when it's 3 AM and you're shitfaced and you're craving something greasy before you pass out. That's it.
>>
>>95857542
Why isn't rootbeer a standard flavor of shake, ice cream flavor, or milk in general? Or is it actually very widespread and I live under a rock?
>>
>>95870602
Rick went to scalp/arb Nintendo 3DSes
>>
>>95857771
>I mean, even if the cops didn't shut it down all the limited shit sold from the Rickmobile would have been sold out. I laughed when they announced "We are all sold out of Mr. Poopybutthole towels!.
Damn that sounds like a magical experience, anon. Now I regret not checking it out.
>>
>>95870729

Because while they're driving they can hold onto the belief that they'll get the thing they want, and when they get there and don't get the thing they want, the effort they already put in makes them feel morally justified in throwing a temper tantrum at a service employee, and complaining on facebook about how they were personally wronged, which is essentially a net plus for most of these fucktards.
>>
>>95870815
Some people dont have taste, same reason Dr. Pepper for some reason isn't dominant like it should be.
>>
>>95856971
eeewww dude do you even clean that fridge. holy shit, dude.
>>
>>95857633
Honestly I had no idea the show was this popular with normies.
>>
File: 1493542284886.png (722 KB, 640x480)
722 KB
722 KB PNG
>>95859452
I thought this bitch stopped being sassy a long time ago
>>
>>95866319
Must've missed the whole 'Go'Za thing
>>
>>95860102
Wendy's quality seems to vary by location. I had a chili at one place that was full of meat, shit was amazing. The next time I got chili at Wendy's I got brown sauce with beans and a sprinkle of meat crumbs.
>>
>>95870771
That's Waffle House you dumb cunt.
>>
>>95858424
Bakersfield here. They had the sauce but I didnt go because I doubt they wont release it again. I'll get it later.
>>
File: 1505044973390.jpg (82 KB, 480x352)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>Rick and morty fags literally get into physical fights over not getting the right sauce for their tendies

They're fucking r9k incarnate
>>
>>95841757
I'm going to laugh when it's fucking terrible.
>>
File: Cup or Packet.png (3.57 MB, 2992x1056)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB PNG
>>95841757
So, as someone who didn't even bother going to McDonalds' (they don't even have the sauce in my country, but that's disregarded), exactly what did they serve the sauce in?

Either the same cup used for all their other sauces, or was it just like a ketchup packet?

Because if it's just a packet, that's just a major tease.
>>
File: 1500691091756.gif (1.97 MB, 258x258)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>95870922
>tfw anon shares my patrician tastes in finer kinds of soda
>>
>>95871152
If it's like the '98 sauce then it's pretty good. Not stan din line all day good but regular ordering good.
>>
You Americans and your lack of sweet chilli and Curry sauces. Get better at McDonalds.
>>
I'm fucking shocked by this, honestly. The rick and morty fandom has officially surpassed all other fandoms in terms of autism and general unlikablility. Is it because this is the first fandom that's infected so many "normal" people, and not just exclusively internet nerds? It's bizarre.
>>
File: best.jpg (125 KB, 1600x1067)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
don't mind me, just the best sauce coming through
>>
File: 1500992372077.jpg (132 KB, 453x437)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>95870907
I hate that you're right.
>>
>>95871173
I saw pictures, it was a little tub like on the left.
>>
>>95870832
That was a fake memory, that's the whole joke. He immediately after says something like 'I remember doing that but that's not the kind of thing I'd do'.
>>
>>95857216
You're not wrong, I'd just suppose people don't even find it worth replying to. I never have been able to put together why people post shit like that though, not sure if it's an attempt at humor or if it's some kind of an opportunity to try and show everyone on an anonymous imageboard how discerning their taste in fucking food is or what.
>>
File: furry rick.png (86 KB, 628x397)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>95856370
>>95858696
Well, are you surprised considering the fanbase? Pic related it's fanart for Rick and Morty.
>>
>>95859186
3d print it?
>>
>>95841757
>literally got robbed at gun point for this shit
I fucking hate reddit
>>
File: sauce.gif (1000 KB, 500x322)
1000 KB
1000 KB GIF
>>95871341
>furries will furry anything else they even remotely like
>ponyfags will pony anything and everything because whynot

saying it's anyone else's fault that that sort of "fanart" turns up for anything is some mighty fine, victim blaming cherry picking friend.

maybe it's just really good sauce
>>
>>95871341

anyone could google and find a similar pic for any other cartoon in existence.
>>
>>95862428
they have honey mustard in California
>>
>>95859170
its like big brother in there they have who ever took the box in the back on camera.
>>
>>95846777
>mcdonalds makes fucktard fans waste their time
BASED
>>
>>95859325
My sister has the limited SDCC one; she opened it and doesn't care about the value.
>>
>>95854584
>undesirables in costumes
who talks like this?
>>
>>95846777
>>Supplies are really limited. Many stores will only carry 20 packets of Szechuan sauce each.
they really understocked
>>
given today's results, McDs would be fucking retarded to not bring it back indefinitely
Imagine if they made a szechuan mcrib. literally FREE money
>>
>>95871107
>you dumb cunt
That was unusual of a reaction. You ok, anon?
>>
>>95871719
undesirables
>>
>>95871779
>given today's results, McDs would be fucking retarded to not bring it back indefinitely
>Imagine if they made a szechuan mcrib. literally FREE money
People are only interested because of the meme. It's not about the actual sauce.
>>
>>95871719
no joke saw a neckbeard in a top hat and trench coat today with a cane walking down the street.
>>
File: patheticc.jpg (26 KB, 680x419)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>95859287
haha jesus christ dude
i fucking dig the show and i can smell the terrible life choices coming off my monitor now
>>
>>95859287
No pickle rick costumes? I was hoping this year would be a 50/50 split between movie harleys and pickle ricks.
>>
File: wendy.jpg (89 KB, 640x618)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>95860102
they have crazy high kitchen cleanliness and food-prep standards: patties that arn't 100% PERFECT are turned into chili. good way to push quality burg while selling rejects
>>
File: 1504969781980.jpg (44 KB, 450x533)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>95859325
>tfw watching bob's burgers and a character says kuchikopi just as I read anon's post
>>
>>95863403
Obviously.
>>
File: rick and morty fans.jpg (2.31 MB, 3024x3948)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB JPG
>>
To be fair, you need a pretty high IQ to enjoy shitty ketchup sauce mixed with teriyaki
>>
>>95841757
>You need a high IQ to enjoy Rick and Morty
>Cute to phone recordings of neckbeards getting into physical altercations over a McDonald's dipping sauce like the bloated cattle they are.

Bahah can one show ever get more BTFO
>>
File: 1505307484409.jpg (5 KB, 250x174)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>95871912
Oh christ in heaven.

Makes me want to not go to any conventions. The Harleys were bad enough last year, but throw reddit and morty into the mix?
>>
>>95865372
Nah it's Calypso dressing for sure.
>>
>>95872483
>The Harleys were bad enough last year
So are you traditionally gay, or “written by Marvel comics” gay?
>>
>>95865372
Christ imagine being this bad at food
>>
>>95872557
I don't know about you, but I'm not attracted to 6 year olds and colossal hamgalaxies, even if they are dressed in a slutty costume.
>>
>>95856423
>Corporations are good
Typed like a true shill.
>>
>>95872752
Corporations are organizations of people, Anon. More specifically, they are a particular business partnership that creates a neutral field for liability that way if another member fucks it, it doesn't screw everyone else involved in the partnership.
>>
>>95841757
>all those fucking underage autists screaming at mcdonalds

As a human being, I'm fucking embarrased
>>
Why don't they just make the fucking sauce and carry it again full time if it's such a sought after commodity?
>>
Tasted it, both back in '98 and a while ago.
T'was pretty tasty.
Hope they bring it back for real next time, though.

Also, that green tea McFlurry last year which was a limited time offer only in Japan and the Philippines, as far as I know...
>>
File: Pizza rolls.png (1.12 MB, 1024x1024)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>95873208
>T'was

This fucking guy...
>>
File: 1507242797084.jpg (42 KB, 480x640)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>literally rushing to buy some shitty artificial sauce from the local megacorp because your cartoon told you to
>>
>>95873208
Filtered
>>
>>95872927
Same reason the McRib is seasonal.
>>
>>95871213
This isn't honey mustard.
>>
File: 1500803512018.jpg (26 KB, 328x342)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>95873208
>T'was
>>
File: 1500128612524.gif (1.93 MB, 460x259)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
>imagine /co/ would have laughed at this badly
>there are ACTUALLY people from /co/ went for the sauce
what's the matter? Thought you guys hate R&M and McDonald on top of that?
>>
I hope it has arsenic
>>
>>95866005

I still dont understand this. mcdonalds never affiliated this shit with the show. so why are assholes saying its rick and morty sauce? the fuck is wrong with these niggas
>>
>>95845727
They're charging like 900 to 1k dudes guy is selling a whole container for 16k
>>
>>95847681
he seems like a genuinely fun guy
>>
>>95874363
you're thinking of /tv/

we actually LIKE things that are good and popular here
>>
>>95847681
>i will say this guy's legal if mildly unsolicited advances are creepy, i insist on it!
>I am not creepy for only trying to blow the lid on it now that he has met with major success

Neverminding the fact that it seems like an easy fabrication, even if it's real, no, this bitch is still a creepazoid.
>>
>>95859500
holy shit this stuff will kill you with these ingredients
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x403)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>tfw haven't eaten mcdees in 10 years
All this shit for a sauce
A fucking sauce
>>
>/pol/ memes a person into the presidency
>/co/ memes the return of some shitty dipping sauce from the 90's

/co/ really needs to step up their meme magic.
>>
>>95874663
SCHWIFFY GET ON THE FLOOR
>>
>>95845559
>tfw closest location is across the fucking atlantic
>>
>>95874696
>meme magic
That's an odd way of spelling Russians.
>>
>>95874874
...Dude, it's been a full year by now that it was exposed that the Clintons are massively corrupt pieces of shit. Russia didn't force Hillary to let our diplomats get assassinated, and then blame it on YouTube.
>>
>>95874696
/co/ got people to riot over garbage

>>95874874
>>95874889
I refuse to believe either of you are serious, but am annoyed that 11 months later this is still a topic of discussion on /co/
>>
>>95853236
I did, back when they had the promotion in the 90's. I don't really remember it being any different to just regular asian sauce but I was like 11 at the time.

It's not worth the hassle, trust me.
>>
>>95869065
Do you think if Reggie, like, got shot by a parent for not delivering enough of a hot product for Christmas Nintendo would fucking get it?
>>
>>95841757
Were any of you autist at a McDonald last night in Albuquerque. Made a big speech about the sauce and smashed it. You looked like someone tried to make a Dick Masterson sex doll and left in melt in the sun. would have been funnier if you didn't make the speech.
>>
>>95874696
/co/ isn't even responsible for that, justin roiland is

more people who have never heard of /co/ watch rick and morty than people who come here
>>
>>95874920
There were always speculations, until this whole case is finished, people will continue to tell Trump has ties with Russians. This is like Watergate, it may probably take a couple of years.
>>
>>95860102
Good value too, if you know what to order. If you get a regular burger or combo, you'll pay significantly more than you would at McDonalds, but if you stick to the 4 for 4 and the 99c items, you can get a lot of food for not much money.
>>
File: la squeesh.jpg (37 KB, 400x491)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>95858424
>tfw this line is longer than the Anime Expo 2017 line
>tfw people waited in line for literal hours in the hot sun at a slim chance of tasting meme syrup

my sides are in a different dimension
>>
>>95874696
Do /pol/ posters really think they're responsible for Trump becoming president?
>>
>>95858424
At what point do you think "This is not worth it?"
>>
>>95877688
More believe it than they should, also 100% of the ones that come to /co/ think they make this place better somehow.
>>
>>95846808
we already forgot about /cock/ ?
>>
>>95871106
>Amazing to Shit
So what you're saying is that it's the anti waffle house?
>>
Image unrelated.
>>95877688
>Do /pol/ posters really think they're responsible for Trump becoming president?
Well no. The MSM does. /pol/ just agreed - for once - with their verdict.
>>95874874
You're stupid as hell. Just saying.
>>95874696
...so what you're saying is we should work on bringing back G.I Joe?
>>
McDonald's must pay for this
>>
>>95874889
But a lot of that shit was exposed specifically because the Russians hacked the DNC and leaked a bunch of shit.
>>
I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love
science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for
us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the
show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live
in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be
really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm
so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if
Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the
common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the
greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The
Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats,
and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse
Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't
talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask
out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat +
brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust
and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've
already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite
character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of
Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know
EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like
Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't
be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look
at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face,
Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure
to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92
>>
File: 1501402659745.jpg (85 KB, 780x720)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>Angry mobs forming over some shitty sauce stemming from the most forced joke in modern human history
>>
>>95880829
I hope this is a pasta and not something you typed out.
>>
File: 1505806868988.gif (1.29 MB, 500x362)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB GIF
>>95858889
It's not licensed thats what it is!
>>
>>95880945
Thanks, Einstein. You were the first one to figure it out. I guess Batman and Sherlock have nothing on you, Master Detective.
>>
File: kr0607G.gif (839 KB, 450x402)
839 KB
839 KB GIF
>>95859287
>>95859312
Jesus fuck! It's Invader Zim all over again.
>>
I feel like shit for saying this because I always hated it when people let a fandom sway their views on a show but Rick and Morty's fanbase might have just done that. People said how Jojo fans were the new bronies but atleast they keep themselves contained on the internet.

This is an all time low.
>>
File: junpei.jpg (38 KB, 512x512)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>95883043
>>
File: IMG_20171008_150323.jpg (240 KB, 1440x1916)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
LOL
>>
>>95842505
>Didn't have any in my town
>Can't go and try it while selling other packets of it on ebay for $100 each
>>
>>95879760
Waffle House is God tier when you go in from 12 to 3 am
>>
Some Snapchat person is claiming there was a stabbing at the LA Mcdonalds, is it true? I personally don't believe it.
>>
>>95883460
Sounds fake and gay.
>>
>>95871719
undesirables needs to find its way back into the lexicon
>>
>>95883494
>LA
yeah it would be a shooting
>>
>>95883460
>Some Snapchat person is claiming there was a stabbing at the LA Mcdonalds
I'm pretty sure there's at least one stabbing at an LA McDonald's most days.
>>
>>95883419
My point is that it's the same no matter where you go.
>>
>>95862428
In the Netherlands they dip their chips into pureed apple.
It's actually pretty good.
>>
Hold on one fucking minute. Can someone PLEASE explain why these absolute retards can’t just go to the shops and buy a god damn bottle of sauce? I’m actually shitting myself in disbelief, what the Fuck is wrong with these people???
>>
>>95872483
Was at NYCC this weekend, actually saw quite a few pickle ricks
>>
>>95884617
because nobody knows what the sauce really is
szechuan teriyaki, that profile could be all over the place and none of them would be wrong
>>
>>95884617
Because it's not the same! Only the official brand name sauce with the name Rick and Morty™ Szechaun matters! If Rick tells his fans that he's gotta have that sauce then they gotta have it too!
>>
>>95856118

Good thing they received those signs.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.