[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Dilung.png (293 KB, 636x468)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
Fuck this guy
Fuck him right in his stupid fucking face.

He literally was one of the worst fucking villains of courage the cowardly dog. Why? Because every other villain typically had a reason.

>King Ramsey wanted his slab
>Kats wanted to run a business that Courage ruined
>Eustace's mom only wanted her hair back
>Eustace himself wanted Muriel's love to himself
>Fred only wanted to cut hair
>Kitty was petrified and angry at dogs.

But this fucking asshole?
>Made courage feel insignificant and worthless to a robot for no fucking reason
>He walks into Eustace, citing "watch where your going ya fool!" When HE walked into Eustace.
>Instead of trying to help the Good Empress, he just joins the Evil Empress to de-bone Muriel
>He gleefully debones Muriel, an old lady
>He sees Courage playing with a stick peacefully, so what does he do? he launches the stick into space, laughing at courage for not being able to get it.
>he changes Courage into a fly, then just leaves him for dead.

Seriously, this guy needs a 9-iron to the face.
>>
Watch where ya going ya foo
>>
>>98088233
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>98088224
>Kats wanted to run a business
Bull-fucking-shit. Katz wanted to murder or scam people, sometimes both at once.
>>
>>98088271
At least it was a reason tho. A shit reason yeah but at least it was a reason. Di-Lung was just this asshat who wanted to ruin people's lives because he was bored.
>>
IRRELEVANT
>>
>>98088224 Sounds like Ricegum.
>>
>>98088224
Di Lung was a brilliant character; hands down one of my favorite parts of the show. I thank you for reminding me of him.
>>
>>98088476
I will admit, for all the rage he causes me, he is a really funny character to watch.
>>
>>98088224
>>He sees Courage playing with a stick peacefully, so what does he do? he launches the stick into space, laughing at courage for not being able to get it.

Didn't he also launched Courage with the same gun at the stick?
>>
>>98088224
>hating courages villains
They were among the greatest rogues gallery in all of fiction. How fan you hate someone like fred?
>>
>>98088660
Yes, yes he does. Like a douche.
>>
>>98088676
Thats what I'm asking /co/. Personally I don't hate Fred, he's one of my favorites, but someone might hate him, so heres the chance to let it out.
>>
>>98088224
Anyone know the name of the music that would play when he was on screen?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.