[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 157 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 645645.jpg (334 KB, 1280x1536)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
spooky edition

Previous Thread: >>7647877

Discuss lewd games, share your projects, and have others critique them.

Post pictures (/d/ related, preferably) to inspire devs and keep the thread alive.

Check the archives before posting requests:
http://archive.loveisover.me/d/

>/dgg/ Game Catalog:
https://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq

>Orificial Discord
https://discord.gg/CZ67xZt

>New OP Guide:
https://ghostbin.com/paste/9y7xq
>>
first for gib new latex dungeon
>>
Oh shit nignog what are you doing
>>7658931
>>
>>7659410
>>7658931

theres already a thread

good job killing another thread for no reason
>>
Other thread isn't titled properly
>>
STILL
NO
PROGRESS
>>
Uploaded the latest Latex Dungeon backer build.
More new enemies and transformation. ZXC seems to be intending on wrapping up the game soon. I think LD is still woefully incomplete so I may withdraw my backing if the Simtentacle remake he plans next doesn't start off on a strong note or if it suffers the same flaws the last 2 games did.
https://mega.nz/#!IYJzzRgD!xoqnrjJIKUtD6ePXiu-Ot6v7ADdjws49e3T68ezG4eY

>>7659450
gib: got
>>
>>7659620
so? who gives a fuck you autist
>>
Someone have the latest version of Futadomworld? I think its 0.2
>>
At least this one is named properly
>>
>>7659955
>I may withdraw my backing
Thanks for sharing so far.
>>
>>7660446
so better spam the catalog?
>>
>>7659410
you're going to get both threads pruned, you dumbfuck.
>>
File: 1481136583475.jpg (34 KB, 481x401)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>7659620
>>
whatever, like the other times it happened, just keep this one in the bg for when the other one dies
>>
>>7660520
or like with so many communities when you guys keep doing this shit they just ban you?
>>
>>7659955
u got any save data for the latex dungeon?
>>
>>7659955
>Latex Dungeon
Sounds fun. Is it?
>>
>>7662694
probably the worst h-game as an actual rpg game. decent cg quality tho
>>
About Latex Dungeon. Is there a point to the latex/tentacle bottles or are they just there to give you an instant game over?
Other than crawling the dungeons, is there anything to do?
Also, are saves compatible between versions?
>>
>>7663332
sell 20 in northeast shop of city; no tho you can go to city (talk to stone in location entrance twice); idk
>>
>>7663337
I know how to get them, but I don't see why the item exists if it's just an instant game over.
>>
>>
Anyone got the latest TiTs?
>>
>>7663355
Check the other /dgg/
>>
File: 41_38.jpg (339 KB, 1200x1200)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
Version (1.2.4) of Etrhos of Darkness available. Changes:

>New text system that allows for more text variation. More text descriptions.
>New global minimap.
>New minimap when entering the post named "Vica".
> Armed npcs: guards, raiders and slavers will carry and use weapons during combat.
> Dressed npcs: human npcs will wear and carry clothes in their inventory
>Loot: player can now loot dead npcs and take their weapons and clothes
>Improved swamp scene: more text options
>Fixed a bug that crashed the game when encountering bull-men

+5$ Patrons can download this version from the Patreon post.

Last version is now available at ethosofdarkness.com
>>
>>7663371
Yeh I did but I was told that a newer version has been released.
>>
>>7663396
0.7.98 is the newest version: >>7662614
>>
>>7663339
You can grow your stats and end up invincible. But then you can't get the corruption content (need to lose against specific enemies).
This item helps with that.
>>
>>7663402
oh shit, ty.

Have a wondie.
>>
>>7663407
>TiTS featuring rabbi fennberg as gal gadot
illuminati confirmed
>>
>Witchload finally got an update
>There's a gamebreaking bug after the first new scene
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
>>
Okay, I've never really gotten too far into TITS because, let's be real here, it just isn't very engaging. to fuck around, I decided to stack fertility and see what happened, but I cant be assed to find how to stack speed multiplier or quantity bonus. Does anyone in here know how to?
>>
>>7663855
If you don't care about the game much, just save edit.
>>
>>7663858
Yeah, but that does take some fun out of it, now doesn't it? I want to see how much I can cheese it within the system.
>>
>>7663859
check the wiki, I guess.
>>
>tfw wanna make a BE mobile game but not sure what kind
>>
>>7663855
I think the only multipliers right now are incubator(pick at start) and breed hungry(bimbotorium).
>>
Can someone explain to me how can I run free cities with the image packs? I dont know what to do anymore
>>
This guy is looking to develop a 3D stealth game with strong bondage themes which is something I've wanted to see for years. (I know 'light' bondage isn't everyone's cup of tea but I find it fills a particular niche where the eroticism comes from the restraints rather than anything overtly sexual, which makes it interesting to me.)

It might be worth keeping an eye on if you're curious.

https://foramouthfullofballs.deviantart.com/art/Ada-s-escape-Actual-video-game-Download-in-desc-705178969
>>
It's not so much a game, but there's a hentai-based benchmark that I can't find anymore. All I remember is it's called something like "AHG Benchmark", and any attempts at finding it have failed me.
Could a kind anon please help a desperate loser out? I'd suck your dick for it, but I can't do it through the internet (yet)
>>
>>7665959
Why'd you want that benchmark? The game is already released for a while, you could just play it.

http://miconisomi.xii.jp/rinkan/special.html
>>
Does anyone know how the process on Parasite Infection has been? Seems like it's been forever since the last update.
>>
anyone can recommend me a good one that is high quality AND have scat in it? it's for a friend.
>>
>>7667516
Nice oxymoron bruh.
>>
>>7667517
lol... I mean it, bruh. C'mon, this is /h-alternative/ after all isn't it? Where else would anyone recommend me a game that explores this wonderful under-appreciated gem among fetishes.
>>
>>7667516
Starless has some scat in it if you get the content restoration patch. I can't tell you how good it is, however, because I skipped it.
>>
>>7667620
besides that, I've already played it (the content is top notch.)
>>
>>7667623
Eh, I liked aspects of it, but not being able to dom any of the girls in turn and having to endure scat and watersports, neither of which appeal to me, kinda ruined it.

Glad you found something you liked, though.
>>
>>7667633
Thanks. You're nice. What about you anon? What tickles your pickle?
>>
File: screen5.jpg (84 KB, 1920x1080)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>7667644
Bondage. Most varieties of it. I was the one who shared >>7665715 since I figured people here might like it.

I also like certain costumes, as well as modest but sexy styles of dress, ojous, tomboys, cutesy romance, asphyxiation and hanging play, latex and headpats.
>>
>>7667647
>modest but sexy styles of dress
examples?
>>
File: 1374444775487.jpg (521 KB, 898x843)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
>>7667649
Well, a lot of it comes down to personal taste, but stuff like this: where the dress style is obviously feminine and shows off things like legs, hips, and breasts while still leaving a lot to the imagination and covering stuff. It ties into costume play: stuff like women's office wear - skirtsuits, tights and high heels - does a lot for me as well.
>>
>>7667516
Crotchs survival games. 1 of them even got a translation
>>
>>7667502
Still posts regularly but behind the paywall, so nfi what's up. Major version was bumped to 2, so I'm expecting nice things.

Eventually.
>>
>>7659410
anyone has Servant of the empire [sneaky dick] 0.1.5.1
https://www.patreon.com/sneakydick
>>
>>7667644
And thank you for saying so, anon.
>>
Is Terrance's Human Cow Quest finished? The one VN kind of thing with the tentacle monster protaganist that hypnotises and fucks girls? looked interesting.
>>
File: 123456789.png (537 KB, 1226x813)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
>tfgamessite doesn't let you use disposable mail to sign up
>>
>>7669082
>tfgamessite retards still use mediafire
>>
>>7669227
The Perverted Education guy looks to be using MEGA
What's the issue with mediafire as a matter of interest?
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>TiTs and CoC got too many traps and furries so took a peek at slablands
>walls of uninteresting text
>annoying survival mechanics that got nothing with lewd stuff to do
>too realistic setting, even though it is fantasy
>most enemies are boring monsters and only a few are monster girls
>it is difficult to get to lewd stuff
>visited desert and only stumbled upon sand elementals and not a single naga, witch or whatever lewd
>crashed
>went back to TiTs

Any game that is as simple, sandboxy and straightforward as CoC/TiTs but don't have the furries or overflow of traps?
>>
Are there any games where you get to be explicitely tortured to death in various ways? It's not the fetish that has the least amount of content so I figure there should at least be some?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but I don't see where else I could.
>>
>>7669275
The problem with slablands was that they "over-corrected" if that makes any sense.
Shame about Tomoko-Mancer being dropped too.
>>
>>7669285
Is there anything to get out of Slablands? I tryed it but holy shit the walls of text. If I wanted to read that badly I'd visit my local library.
>>
>>7669292
I wondered the same when I entered a town and the only NPCs I met were 3 males and one very old woman who wanted bread
>>
>>7669275
Kinda-ish? In Liliths throne you can toggle the gender and furry levels of random npc encounters (with the exception of harpys and succubi).You could make every encounter a human female.
>>
>>7669375
That sounds cool, will check it out, thanks anon
>>
File: file.png (34 KB, 806x530)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>ywn be stalked like this by a succubus IRL
>>
>>7669382
why does it repeat that text so many times?
>>
>>7669407
Because Silver Bard is a hack and released a game that bugs out whenever you lose a combat if you didn't bring any underwear to the night's game.
>>
There's a Press-Switch update.
>>
I haven't played violated heroine in a couple years. Are there any change logs? a quick google revealed the wiki page to be 5 years behind.
>>
>>7669228
I get like 3 megabytes a second on mega because it's hosted in NZ. 50 kilobytes on mediafire.
Actually (if I recall correctly) wasn't the founder spied on / assets ceased / extradited to the US recently, despite never having been there? It may be back to mediafire shortly.
>>
>>7669817
Dotcom already sold MEGA to chinks years ago IIRC.
>>
>>7665398
Download "Complete Artpack" on the free cities blog and unzip it. Replace the html file in that folder with the latest version from the blog and run it. You have to enable images when setting up your arcology or do it later from "Game Options" on the left menu.
>>
What are games with some good trap/gay subshit?
>>
>>7669836
Mine.
>>
>>7669839
Is it >free open source or you're a godless proprietary software?
>>
>>7669839
What language is it in?
>>
>>7669227
Dude they all used to use 4shared exclusively. Be thankful they've moved on to mediafire.
>>
>>7669843
English
>>
>>7669841
>open source
Hell no. open source is TOO GAY
>>
>turn on hard for Night Games
>starts off difficult but manageable, gets teeth-grittingly difficult by level ~10, then it becomes easy
As in, the girls get Whisper and from then on every battle lasts about 3 rounds: they use it twice then cherrytap and you lose. Then you get Whisper, and Diversion, and you turn it all around: stun then for 2 rounds on round 1, get them to 99% arousal by round 3, and use any non-temptation source of arousal to win.
Pins are annoyingly useless. Your enemies get more stat points per level than you do, so any one of them is at least on-par with you in Cunning or Power which means they can escape at any point.
The new pictures are qt.
>>
>>7667633
I liked the worst ending.
>>
File: 1507591697687.jpg (272 KB, 1920x1080)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>7670142
Well, if it made you happy, that's what matters. My favorite one was the one where you become the evil butler.
>>
Is there any decent text-based giantess/shrinking game?
>>
>>7669836
Have you tried DerOfen?
>>
>>7669836
Perverted education,
>>
>>7669719
>Hey guys I broke all the other content,
>>
>>7669719
Did they expand on the route where you could be the alpha-cunt? April I think her name was.
>>
>>7670356
It's all stuff added to the Eliza route where she swaps bodies with Michelle
>>
>>7670408
In fact, that's the only route, he broke all the others
>>
>>7670424
>he broke all the others
.....what a fucking cunt.
>>
>>7670477
I know, right? How the fuck do you break Renpy?
>>
pls new TiTs
>>
>>7670589
Posted in the other thread yesterday: >>7669593
>>
>>7670601
The link's dead
>>
File: 1504627662566.png (17 KB, 646x392)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>7671302
They both work fine. But they're going to go down in about an hour after I upload the new version.
>>
>>7670292
derofen?
>>
>>7659410
Anyone got the backer build of The Underworld? Trying to get past the content I'm not into to get to the content I am into is insufferable.
>>
>>7671915
oh the cowgirl content was patreon only anyway fuck me.
>>
File: Alpha3-Cover.gif (280 KB, 442x351)
280 KB
280 KB GIF
Changelog
+BASED selection screen added to player create menu
+"Load" custom icon option added to Icon create menu.
+Hair color palletes selection has been increased to 32.
+Alternate faces available in avatar screen.
+Alternate body designs/tattoos available in avatar screen.
+General : New Enemy, Ekdromo, a mature tribal male, the other half to the already introduced Ekdroma.
+Control Hub: Resources GUI for biomass / scrap metal/ and power cells
+Control Hub: Map Size Increased
+Control Hub: Some mob spread control by n distance (not complete)
+Control Hub: New injured mob event. Human minded mobs can be intimated with a [B]rawn check
+Control Hub: Able to escape ambushes upon [D]exterity check and enemy party size.
+Party Member Menu: Gui improvements.
+Party Member Menu: Able to repair armor away from home.
+Party Member Menu: Perk screen with unlocked perk list, and unlockable perks.
+Party Member Menu: Preference screen - (Sex orientation --- placeholder)
+Party Member Menu: Preference screen- Sex attack preference allows player to decide between vaginal / oral for critical attacks.
+Perks: Health Buff, Energy Buff, Blocking Buff, and Energy Regen Buff,
+Perks: Leadership perks have been added and need to be unlocked before aquiring party members.
+Combat: All Health/Energy/Crit meters have been increased in size for readability.
+Combat: New Enemy Combat Huds.
+Combat: Many Balance changes (WIP)
+Combat: Enemies realize when player is low on health / energy and attack styles change according. Will absolutely try to knock you down if your energy is low.
+Combat: Tiered animation loops. (Rudimentary system was already in place)
+Combat: Stripping and disrobing now build additional crit.
+Combat: disrobing now does minor health damage.
+Combat: Sprite direction facing has been fixed
+Lewd: 5 new female initiated oral animations with generic male (3), komodo(1), and gorgon (1).
+Lewd: 1 critical climax animation added to generic male initiated attacks.
>>
File: new Headers and lewd.png (1013 KB, 801x600)
1013 KB
1013 KB PNG
>>7672218
(Changelog had to many characters.)

Download: Castlerock.itch.io/castlerock

TLDR:
It's a little more "game" you can buy basic perks with experience points, choose preference style for lewd animations between oral/ vaginal. All new lewd animations are of the oral variety.
>>
>>7671915
Likely not happening. Way too much account integration.
>>
>>7660213
Here you go Anon
https://f95zone.com/threads/futadom-world-binding-sim-v0-2a-f-w-g-b-s.1780/
>>
>>7672312
>Please log in / register
to the trash it goes
>>
>>7672331
Suit yourself Anon. There was hardly any content added in the update anyway.
>>
>>7672331
there's no email verification, just type in random gibberish to sign up
>>
File: beyond the absurd.png (30 KB, 470x223)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>7663859
You don't want to know that.
>>
File: Olympic.png (13 KB, 703x113)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>7663859
>>7672430
For reference, an olympic size swimming pool holds about 2500000000ml
>>
>>7669382
>>7669414
Is this a game where you can play as/stay a guy?
At least 90% of TFgames is tranny bullshit.
>>
>>7672664
Yes, you can only be a man in Night Games. You can also largely stay male in the divergent project of Night Games Mod too.
>>
why /d/ catalog lack evil goddess mega link?does the chinese dude hunt for mega links to delete?i need a new one
>>
File: 4NaDT1b.jpg (103 KB, 1680x918)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
I added a new open poll:

What sort of punishment would you like to see implemented at the prison?

> Penal labor
> Forced feminization (male characters)
> Forced prostitution
> Public humiliation (pillory)
> Sexual slavery to the guards
> Sexual slavery to other prisoners
> Corporal punishment
> Other (say in comments)

Poll at http://www.patreon.com/posts/14852725

Last version at ethosofdarkness.com
>>
>>7673042
>> Public humiliation (pillory)
would this include public use?
>>
>>7673042
why do you keep posting here?
>>
>>7673042
I've found a synergy to prisons with bukkake/cum-sluttery. No penetration, just the casual degradation of a slut being jacked off on, with some blowjobs only as a show of good behavior. Everything else has always seemed excessive for what is meant to restrain.

>>7673057
I've been wondering that too actually.
>>
>>7673057
Hey, I can enjoy a /d/ev with thick enough skin to keep posting despite open hostility.
Maybe it'll become good a few years down the road.

>>7673042
>What sort of punishment would you like to see
> Other: all of the above
Obligatory.
>>
>>7673066
I cant enjoy him or his game because it was low effort trash that he was already asking money for when its not even worth playing for free as it is.
>>
After a few years in dev hell, Nightmare Sphere 2 is starting to look pretty damn fucking good.
>>
>8 months ago
rip
>>
>>7673155
good riddance
>>
>>7673155
thank god.
>>
>>7673042
>games still shit
Come back later
Atleast you've got the sense to not straight out beg for money anymore so atleast you've got that going for you
>>
rip the other thread
does the anon from the other thread have a link to the game?
>>
What do people think of Tales Of Androgyny? Is there a lot of sexual content? Is the combat system good? Is there anything that makes it stand out from other games?
>>
Question about Lilith's Throne for anyone familiar with it - been trying it out the last day or two and it's a pretty good WIP, but one question I have though is what the hell happens to all your offspring in the game? I've given birth to like a dozen litters and they just seem to vanish into the ether or something. Is it a feature that hasn't been added or am I just not looking in the right place?
>>
>>7673680
They grow up pretty much instantly and wander off, joining the list of things you can encounter in alleyways.
>>
>>7673042
you know what, people always make fun of losers that make garbage content, but most of these losers take the few shekels that are thrown at them and give up.
this guys has been coming here for some months and posting consistently.
even if it is garbage, the perseverance to try again and again is honorable.
if he never improves, well, that is his loss.
but if he gets better and is dedicated, like he is now, his work will be monument.
so give him some time and things will be fine

Also if this turns into a massive scam I knew it from the begin. But otherwise I support him.
>>
>>7673854
Creating shit/garbage "content" is easy and requires no effort.
On the other hand, creating good, enjoyable content is actually hard, and requires tons of effort.

I can see why some of the "scammers" leave their projects if they doesn't meet their expectations.

>>767304 - this is not a game, it shouldn't be posted here.
>>
>>7673862
quick fix for >>7673042, this shit makes me mad for some reason.
>>
Does anyone know if you can encounter the merchant multiple times in the most recent ToA release?
>>
Anyone got the newest TiTs build lying around?
>>
>>7673050
Yes
>>7673057
>>7673065
>>7673066
>>7673089
>>7673313
>>7673854
>>7673862

I code and write content in my free time, so the progress is slow. I don't mind people complaining.

At the beginning I was running a server so I had to cover costs, but right now the only cost is the domain. No pressure to get donations now.

I don't think I'll abandon the project. I'm writing the game I'd like myself to play. I have a full time job, and I like coding, so this is pretty much a hobby. If I don't feel like coding I just don't.

Anyway, I hope the game will be good at some point. Right now it already has lots more of content that when I first released it.
>>
>>7674156
>progress
It's not about progress.
It's all about garbage content.
>>
>>7674170
That's almost the same
>>
>>7673662
>What do people think of Tales Of Androgyny?
Very mixed reactions. Search previous threads for other opinions.

>Is there a lot of sexual content?
Define "a lot". I'd say it's above average (compared to other western ero games), but the average is shit to begin with.

>Is the combat system good?
Some love it, some hate it. I think it's clunky, unintuitive and unbalanced, but it's possible to get the hang of it if you force yourself to.

>Is there anything that makes it stand out from other games?
In an ocean of text-only crap, this game is an island with actual art, and from Majalis to boot. That, plus the niche genre (dickgirl-on-trap), is more than enough to set it aside from the rest.
>>
Anything new that features good man on man action, traps or what ever are fine, but I like that man ass.
>>
>>7674207
>Define "a lot".
I'm not quite sure how I would define it but after playing it myself I would say you're largely right.

>I think it's clunky, unintuitive and unbalanced,
I agree. I like that they tried to do more than bland rpg combat #2011. In some ways though bland rpg combat #2011 is preferable because it doesn't require understanding a complex combat system from the get go. Once you get the hang of it is so easily broken that I have to wonder if the system would be better if it was simpler.
>>
>>7673964
Use the archive, anon. 0.7.102 was posted in the last thread.
>>
Just downloaded Jack o Nine Tails, any tips on how to git gud I'm not clear on how slave stats progress as in the scale of good to bad
>>
>>7674387
http://archive.loveisover.me/d/thread/7287973/#7288756
>>
>>7674436
thanks man
>>
Anybody have the most recent builds of accidental woman by Thaum X and Rad science by Sorrow?
>>
>>7662694
I literally just go into the images files to look at the art. the game is grindy and unbalanced
>>
How do I play .swf files?
>>
>>7674555
With Adobe Flash Player.
No, I don't usually capitalize the first letter of every word in a sentence.
>>
>>7673662
>>7674207
It's even been picking up steam in places I never expected it too.

>>7674258
It's not too late for them now, but if they wanted to provide a fitting combat experience, they should've focused only on the Enchanter only like story mode does. Working around how a literal glorified slut class can do battle would be a bit interesting. It wouldn't mirror MGQ's balance, but it would've felt more genuine than what they have now, which is a mix of too many combat concepts at once and no balance between them. It's the fact that the premiere class, Enchanter, cannot actually do shit, is what I hate about the system. In a game about getting fucked in the ass, it's not even Charisma that matters. If they really wanted to show Enchanter's atypical value, Catamite should be class-locked, and other classes should get their own unique combat-only perks instead.

Doing it now would mean immediately stunting every other class and treating them as easy-modes of play only to show the extreme ease these classes would have in everything Enchanter struggles in.
>>
>>7674559
where the fuck do you download flash player I go to their website and it never downloads. I wanted it to run coc/and friends offline but eventually just used my browser for it. But now I want to play junkbot and some of that other early lego flash games and can never get it to install. Pisses me off man.
>>
>>7674667
https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html
>>
File: Only got 10 int.png (165 KB, 303x311)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>7669382
My nigga. Having just played this yesterday, went diamonds when I saw her advanced class.
A shame the game forces you to be such a submissive betafuck most of the time. Needs more dominant scenes, as being the submissive seems to occur the majority of the time, even when you win and have the stats for being the dominant.

Wound up trying the mod also, but it felt worse in a lot of areas, especially balance.
It's one saving grace is that I could fuck around with the debugs, cheats, and such, and made the PC level 100+, but against NPCs 80 levels under you would still have to struggle against them and would still lose to the overpowered stunlock bullshit, fuck those. Had a lot of "WAIT FOR THIS SHIT TO WEAR OFF" clicking.

Other than that the worst of the game I've found is dealing with the strap on the girls keep trying to equip. Standard reaction is to RIP AND TEAR it to pieces instantly, last resort being getting violent when they try that because nothing goes in my PCs butt. At least they always summon girl helpers.

>>7672664
Yes, but it does have a majority of submissive.
IBeen winning all my fights save for when I get the instant win doubleteam against me, and the submissive content STILL seems in excess.
If you're talking the mod, you can both choose your gender and take a starting perk to prevent others from transforming you, there's also PC customization.
Not much for the NPCs though.

Bit of warning: You need dedication to keep your stats climbing in the day. Reloading until you get a stat up or two from visiting Rivals is a must to keep the PC competitive, even in "easy mode." Those bonus stats help, but if you're not following some sort of min-max build the fact the girls gain 3 attribute points (at least) a level up to your 2, they simply won't last. There are also "shit perk" traps for you to avoid like the XP boost which is pointless because level scaling is in full swing for your opponents, even when they lose.
>>
Is there any decent dating sim out there for (male protagonist) of futa? I tried futadom world but the whole futa cum makes you retarded aspect turned me off to the game.
>>
>>7674668
thank you based god
>>
>>7674564
>It's not too late for them now
I think they need to rework the whole system. I hate how catamite is required for some options, that charisma is almost useless, that battles and whatnot don't respawn (maybe they do if you play long enough?), the hunger system, the poorly written sex scenes when one of the things I liked about Majalis were stories about big booty traps, almost everything about combat, no TF (things like becoming more trap like not things like becoming futa), and that the future updates don't seem to be taking the game in any interesting directions.
>>
File: 1491434407930.png (7 KB, 225x85)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>7674738
>future updates don't seem to be taking the game in any interesting directions.
Gee, I wonder why.
>>
>>7674741
>pay dev based on time spent
>they slow down updates as much as they possibly can without losing backers
>pay dev based on updates
>they shit out the most half-assed updates they can justify

Is there really no way to make this work other than to refuse to pay before the finished product is out?
>>
File: Chest Swapping.webm (123 KB, 258x336)
123 KB
123 KB WEBM
>>7672229
Progress posting, started on the final version of the avatar system. Individual parts, that can swap out if needed and can be scaled individually.
>>
>>7674822
is there a way to make the game resolution larger i cant ever seem to get it to be a reasonable size on my 3840x2160 monitor its just tiny, it also crashes about 50% of the time if i try and finish combat with oral preference selected on male humans
>>
>>7674800
Its a rough situation. It takes time to make a good game. Devs ask for money during development so they can take time off or quit their job so they have more time to work on the game. Once they get enough money to fully support themselves and focus on the game the amount of content and other updates may remain the same or even decrease and there may be no major improvements to the system or parts of it for a long time. Other than refusing to support them ways of forcing creators to do things are limited (they can always pull "this isn't a business" card even if they make a living off it).

Currently I don't know of any games worth supporting. The big ones like Trap Quest, TiTs, etc disappointed me especially with all the money they have to work with. Though I'm not all that fond of the work of guys like animopron he is one of the few creators of adult content on patreon that does actually show that they put in work.
>>
>>7674827
Patched that crash earlier today.

No resolution options at the moment. Someone recommended "window watcher" for it.
>>
Any recomendations for something like perverted education? I replay every update but its getting pretty old and tedious and milovana might aswell be dead now.
>>
>>7674800
That was what I meant? All they're doing anyways is stacking in porn and doing slight balancing work to the system. I like that the system exists to say the least, but there's a bit too much complexity and a lot of things could be compressed down. I don't even know when the unlockable combat skills are ever used, and have never needed to. The fun of RPGs for me comes from either decision or progression, and I just wish decisions mattered more than stats. I would say 'challenge' but I'm an idiot and also suck at strategy games.

One terrible idea I have to fix the system is to have a charima-based buffer round that allows a player to freely seduce, talk/trick, re-position(for bows), back-stab, or begin an incantation before the enemy loses patience and abruptly tries to murder you, instead of just trying to fuck like a sane rapist. Just being able to drain some of the enemies stamina so they don't immediately fire off 5 power attacks in a row would help. Perception would inadvertently be better too?

The writing and it's text-box could use an increase. I don't mind the hunger system in it's current state, and don't consider it a problem since the game's content is so minimal. At the least I will always find the end of the game's content before starvation.

>>7674741
Focusing on porn over fixing the game's flaws is still the better choice for earning money, it's not like their patrons are paying for a good game.
>>
File: 1499191343501.png (140 KB, 320x236)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
Best game for stuffing/weight gain?
>>
>>7674910
>Focusing on porn over fixing the game's flaws
Those things are related. I want a better game to better enjoy the porn. Updates to the game and porn have both been pretty lackluster recently.

>it's not like their patrons are paying for a good game.
Then why give them money at all? They could just cut the game and focus on cranking out pictures and stories.
>>
>>7674916
Know that feel, it looked like Liliths Throne was going to have content for that but there's been no word on adding anything more than what's already in the "look at character appearance" window and doesn't effect, change anything, have any mention during fucks, and doesn't even have its own fetish.

When it's got more added to it I bet some may mod it in as it's got some open source stuff if it's not added by then.
>>
File: 034.jpg (47 KB, 500x459)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>7674916
Its such a pain the ass to find games for that fetish if only there was a website for it. Why did you have to remind me of it
>>
File: 1440038950294.png (113 KB, 336x347)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>7674916
>>7674984
Tainted Elysium is a game similar in style to TiTS that is heavily focused on weight gain and tf.
If you wanna try it here's the dev's site: http://www.atticusarc.com/
>>
>>7675011
I knew about TE i just can't not be mad and salty at waitgaming, its such a constant let down.
>>
>>7674910
>it's not like their patrons are paying for a good game.
ah, the old "it's porn so it doesn't need good/fun gameplay"
fuck you forever
>>
>>7675015
Honestly this. It barely gets updated at all. It needs more traffic and more content creators.
>>
>>7675037
It really needs an enforced demo rule and a better color scheme, it also might as well just move over to discord seeing how that it's used more than the actual website.
>>
>>7675037
>more content creators.
I doubt Atticus would agree to that.
>>
File: 2662525.jpg (23 KB, 522x348)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>7675015
>waitgaming
>>
Anyone got a working link for Princess Sacrifice? I can't find it anywhere.
>>
>TiTs
>NPC got qt pic
>description says they got bulge in pants
>instant leave convo
>another NPC got qt pic
>nothing about bulge in pants
>NPC gets naked and their naked pic reveal they were futa all along, no option to opt out
>reload
What's with TiTs having 99% NPCs futas/hermantophile or whatever they call themselves?
>>
>>7675512
thats where the money is. all the people paying him or giving him free writing make or ask for futa.
>>
>>7669382
what game
>>
>>7675512
>asks why anything is 99% futa in /d/
>>
>>7675512
The majority of the fanbase and creators of content like it.
>>
>>7675319
Check the 8/hgg/ thread.
>>
>>7675512
Give up. I can count on my fingers the characters that aren't futa/don't have a futa option
>>
>>7674937
>>7675022
I'll insult the patrons only paying for porn for as long as all they're getting is shit gameplay without constantly discussing how to improve within their sub-community. Which I can't really tell? It's not about it being only a porn game, just pandering.

Despite my negativity, I'm still looking forward to whatever updates it does receive.

I still wish I could see more pacifism systems for porn games. It's either violence or seduction, but never both. Or I'm unaware of them?

Good gameplay can do a lot for eroticism. A short statement as anything more requires a distracting amount of text.

>>7675705
I've always considered a futa game as "More than 4 NPCs" as anything more than that is already a lost cause for anything else. Although they can be buried in volume, futa-fags tend to bloat them with more content than everything else.
>>
why are there no buttons to scroll the text in CoC/TiTs/similar games.
why design it to be played with one hand, then forget to do that for the actual text.
>>
>>7675753
Arrow keys work, but I'm pretty sure that is just by default and didn't need to be coded. WASD could be made to do only this and movement, and removed as normal options, as no situation ever should need more than 10-12 options. If you really think you need more, make a "next" button.
>>
File: 1359151223873.jpg (389 KB, 724x1024)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
So aside from Demon Angel Sakura and Echidna Wars are there any good/worthwhile vore games?

Note: viotoxica doesn't count. Maybe it's good but I just can't stand the art.
>>
>>7675868
Anything but D-Gate's(and a few more) vore games are never worth discussing. There's been western games I've considered bringing up, but I'm later glad that I hadn't because it dies anyways. The things that aren't dead however, is still just as much trash.
>>
>>7671305
link pls?
>>
File: 1505193667204.jpg (485 KB, 750x1000)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
>>7675093
atticus REALLY needs to let people actually help him make the game because he's the slowest fucking human being alive. the game is going to look no different in a years time from now. maybe he'll add "another parasite bruh xD" to trick himself into thinking he's made progress.
>>
So is TiTS ever going to get a conclusion to the story?
Personally I doubt it will get another planet for like another year.
>>
>>7676045
knowing fenoxo, doubtful and the way its going now id say we would be lucky to get any worthwhile shit in the next month or two
>>
>>7675921
Learn to use the archive, anon.
>>
>>7675951
This, he's probably worried about some sort of drama bullshit if a writer suddenly wants to pull out content.
Should probably just make a disclaimer that if someone contributes something it's staying/can be modified/etc.
>>
>>7676098
>he's probably worried about some sort of drama bullshit if a writer suddenly wants to pull out content.
I doubt it, to be honest. Only he knows his intentions, but from talking with him over the months, I'm under the impression that he's just casually working on a game at his own pace. He's building the game that he wants to play and wants the content to be his own. He doesn't seem to be in any hurry, and his Patreon is exclusively a tip jar that says "you probably shouldn't donate to this." Can't really fault the guy; unless he's making promises elsewhere, he just seems to be doing his own thing in his own way.
>>
>>7675512
>there are unironically plebs who don't like futa
when you think about it, women are just castrated futas
>>
>>7676122
Whoa.. that means normal women are kinkier than futa. Females are now a /d/ kink.
>>
File: 1501725089902.jpg (38 KB, 722x349)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>7676128
>Females are now a /d/ kink.
That's pretty much where we're headed.
>>
>>7676132
I hope we're wrong anon. I truly do hope things don't get that bland around here.
>>
>>7672430
does the change the encounters, or is like normal?
>>
>>7659410
Are there any good browser games besides fenoxo's?
>>
Is trap quest any good? Also can I do inform7 stuff on Android?
>>
>>7676152
It's okay. I've had a lot of complaints over it's gameplay, but it's become a lot more tolerable lately. It's not fair or intuitive, but it's enough you can wander around and be a slut without being ruined within a few turns with no chance to regain stats.

Stat potions were the only method of gaining the stats to win, but there is now multiple locations that recharge themselves that provide stats. Just glad I no longer to restart the game because there are no stat-up liquids on the first floor.

The down-side to everything is the slow-down, which I hear from other-anons is the fault of bad coding.

>>7676098
I have trouble thinking of teams that don't later split apart into two groups due to drama. It works out if they've been in the same community a long time and there's a mutual trust. A lot of from-nothing anons can't come close to that.
>>
>>7675011
Are there any games with pumpkin tf?
>>
>>7672312
are they fucking serious
they make a nice girl and just kill her off?
people are paying them for fap material and they do this?
>>
>>7676140
It changes nothing
>>
>>7675512
>want more pure lesbian content
>either play tits where girls have a dick or play nothing else because its all malexfemale

true suffering.
>>
Now, I know this is a long shot, but can any anons recommend a game that fits this description?

Any game where a dickgirl (not futa) is really shy/nervous about their dick. Doesn't matter if they're the protagonist or an NPC, only the shyer and more nervous, the better. Not just with sex, either. Any paranoia and worrying that she'll get caught and others will find out. A setting where dickgirls are out of the ordinary. Any story elements involving
>Y-you r-really don't mind this?
>No, not at all. In fact I kinda like it...

It doesn't have to be the focus, but the more fleshed out that aspect is the better.

I'm just dead tired of futa/dickgirls in games being the default/norm. There's never a surprise, no element of taboo, never a sense of shock and awe. It loses all allure when it's expected.

Anyway... Any recommendations?
>>
>>7676652
gay
>>
>>7676652
honestly nothing jumps to mind anon. Make a game, untapped market.
>>
>>7676653
This is /d/ mate. I think you're lost.
>>
Is there a newer version of cursed futana ring than 1.36B? I could only find the fff release.
>>
Does anybody know whats happening to the game called "Parasite Infection"?
Everything is walled behind a patreon paywall so there is absolutely no news or new download for 2 months now
>>
File: wife.jpg (875 KB, 1024x768)
875 KB
875 KB JPG
There was a really short VN like that but the girl was extra ashamed of her penis because her dad forces her to sell her body to pay off his gambling debt to the mob. I can't think of the name but each route was only 8-12 minutes long so you aren't really missing anything.
>>
>>7676745
>that font
Why?
>>
>>7676748
I just don't know. They're usually so artsy that it's hard to believe they gave that they OK.
>>
>>7676609
>pure lesbian content
eragames
>>
>>7676745
anyone got a link for this game?
>>
File: 1501918621526.png (763 KB, 1311x1855)
763 KB
763 KB PNG
>>7676122
Well, the clitoris works almost like a penis
>>
>>7675908
What is this D-Gate you are speaking of?
>>
>>7676088
I've tried, but every link seems dead.
>>
>>7676891
https://archived.moe/d/thread/7658931/#q7671350
>>
>>7672218
Amusingly, there is a show being filmed as I type this called "Castle Rock" in my small, assfuck-nowhere town. Based off of the Stephen King series or somesuch. J.J. Abrams is producing.
>>
Anyone has this? Can't find it anywhere. Remember, sharing is caring!

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng-touch/work/=/product_id/RE141151.html
>>
>>7676718
Getting art for each scene bit by bit. Pretty yummy stuff, as long as you're fine with Mode7's style.

It's slowly getting there.
>>
>>7676919
Outdated. I don't keep old versions hosted.
https://archive.loveisover.me/d/thread/7658931/#q7672237
>>
File: alefgard3.jpg (147 KB, 800x600)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>7676885
D-gate is the group's work title. Although it was portmanteu'd to Asimofu-gate for Echidna wars. Otherwise known as Camel, his blog is here: http://dgallon.blog75.fc2.com/ and is where anons gets the boatloads of vore sketches. We also apparently might be getting something new.

>>7676839
As a trap-fag, I can only barely get off to girls getting themselves off using other girls' clitori due to molestation eroticism. The one girl from Uno Makoto was also the only time I enjoyed it, maybe might reply with that image.

>>7676953
Did you just imply there's a sexual deviant within filming distance of a television series? CANCELLED
>>
>>7676718
The dev is reworking a huge portion of the game, like 2/3's of the current content found in the old build. They'll only release a new build when it's finished.
>>
File: 1498771990673.png (44 KB, 274x242)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>7677021
>oy vey, the ride is coming to an end. How can I milk this out any longer?
>I know, I'll redo everything.
>>
>>7677028
Game is filled with bugs and shit but yeah, it reeks of such behavior. Why not release a version with just a small change to gauge how well the audience is going to take the gameplay developments you have planned?
>>
>>7677028
for some reason i don't think it should be a smiling merchant when they don't even make 1K per month
>>
>>7676448
Latex Dungeon
>>
>>7677031
>Game is filled with bugs and shit
If he actually cared about fixing those bugs, he'd just host it on github/gitlab/etc and let people help. It worked for FCDev (until his sudden untimely death last month) and Lilith's Throne's dev. But then he'd lose backers because anyone could just download the repo and run the compile script to get the newest build of the game, so the bugs stay until he fixes them.

>>7677036
>i don't think it should be a smiling merchant when they don't even make 1K per month
I'd be smiling too if idiots paid me $888 a month to 'develop' a Twine game. Let's do some arbitrary math:

I'll assume the dev is in the US even though I know absolutely nothing about him. I'll also use the Federal minimum wage of $7.25 because no one wants to read a state-by-state breakdown.

888$ (excluding patreon's cut, declined cards, etc) per month at 40 hours per week (the on-paper typical work week) comes down to an hourly rate of $5.12; a couple dollars under the federal minimum. Not a living wage, but not bad at all for Twine shit.

But, that assumes he's pulling 40 hour weeks for this shit, and I'd bet my appendix and spleen that he isn't. The only Twine dev I would even think to be doing that much work is Accidental Woman's dev (no porn yet, but assloads of demonstrated work throughout the week). So let's cut the hours:

$888 @ 20hr/w = $10.25/hr
@10hr/w = $20.49/hr
Now we're getting somewhere.
>>
File: 1473957510628.png (833 KB, 1102x1397)
833 KB
833 KB PNG
>>7677074
Honestly, my biggest complain about the parasitedev is that he changes artists so damn much.

I honestly liked the previous artist whose name I have no idea on (pic related), but now it's modeseven, and while I don't mind modeseven when I need that art style I hunt it down with a mighty need, but the redraw of chet is... I dunno kinda makes me think shortstack shreckish.

On the subject of art style I'm still pissed off about the syri change. I don't care about the color so much as the new busts just look... I dunno soullesss compared to the original one cheshire did.

I mean fuck, just photoshop the original bust to chocolate if that's how Syri was supposed to be. I don't care since it looks good black or white and I ain't going to give fennoxo any money because he basically implied I was racist for thinking the original bust by chesire was decent and it should just be reshaded if he's that concerned over it.

Fucking twat of wanker, that's what he is... he's not even a cunt.
>>
>>7677115
I agree, I liked the old artist. Modeseven's good though. I think the old artist had some personal shit or something and couldn't work on it further.
>>
>>7677115
>>7677143
The previous artist quit though, so redrawing everything for consistency's sake ended up necessary.
>>
>>7676745
And what is pic related from?
>>
>>7677188
Anon, the game's title and developer are all listed in the same pic.
>>
>>7677202
I looked up "Diabolical Modified Wife," "Dangerous Thoughts," and "KI-Software," didn't find anything
>>
>>7677217
You could try the title:
でぃあぼわ: 奥様は貴方好みのおっぱいになる事を望んでいる
>>
>>7675559
Silverbard Night Games.
>>
>>7677170
Well shit. I just hope Modeseven does his work justice. I liked the designs.
>>
>>7663855
Name your character Fetysh
1000% base fertility

also i think the treatment affects fertility...
and going into heat...
>>
>>7676974
Any chance of getting the apk updated please? I understand if it takes time.
>>
>>7677875
Sorry, sometimes I forget to post them.

TiTS 0.7.102 Mobile Builds:

Android APK
https://mega.nz/#!6gZUHKQI!JErzdfFFH-L9WZrIYgBQ0ndJBglDJtvuO-H6QZaELRE

Android APK for Intel CPU's
https://mega.nz/#!O0pFDBhb!5jHsSm_NrN6I9GVZKKaZyAiSAjkb2pkkjFCYdls6WHk

iOS IPA
https://mega.nz/#!a94RyIqA!y6y-8XK-J5dwCFZ4-HWtajUMCknNY4OCvfhvXYCx2Mc
>>
>>7677879
Thank you
>>
File: 1498784689420.png (2.6 MB, 856x2313)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB PNG
>>7673042
Forced feminization (male characters)
>>
>>7677115
previous artist: gomi-draws.tumblr.com
attention: yaoi
>>
>>7678268
Looks better than modeseven
>>
>>7678263
lolifuta on male is the best
>>
File: 2.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>Waiting on Perverted Education updates
>>
File: 760.jpg (32 KB, 453x402)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>7678322
>Waiting for Witchload updates
And when we finally got one there was a gamebreaking bug in the first few minutes of the new content.
>>
>>7678294
>lolifuta
why not just a shota then
>>
Is Mega down or something?
>>
>>7678263
This is 100% accurate no meme
>>
>>7678342
Some people aren't literal faggots, despite it being the current year.
>>
>>7678270
Agreed.
>>
Also, when will be the next version of Parasite Infection?
>>
Uploaded the latest Latex Dungeon.
More spritework and map alterations.
https://mega.nz/#!cZQSiIyR!ugC06MHBNVYj5lyl1V2hzomx6u6O-ctweDLuRMlHMwM
>>
I am at a loss. There are no guifed for Cursed Futana-ring on the internet that I can find.
To those that have played it: How do you get 'Hostess Club' and 'Final Stage'? I can not, for the life of me, figure those two out, and I have a sinking feeling that 'Final Stage' is the real ending I should aspire to, preferably one where Ily and Rena both get it on with the older sister.

I have one of every monster in the game.
I have 100 love with every character and boss.
I have transformed my loli into a super sayain with a magic dick.
The only thing I could think to need is more levels in sex powers, but I am burnt out grinding for sex.
>>
>>7678294
I wish there were more games with that.
the only games i can think of that have it are those customizable sex simulator type games.
>>
File: 15236475858.png (960 KB, 1920x1058)
960 KB
960 KB PNG
just asking, but is there or have there been cm3d2 related threads or boards for /d/ content.
I just wonder if there been /d/ related cm3d2 content anywhere. fact is i been making crap ton of it myself even thou quality is iffy
>>
I need games with shotas!
>>
>>7678783
I think Futa mods for 3D anime posers went extinct after 3D-custom girl/AA2. It was only ever made by one or two people, and it always looked kinda shitty anyways. The fact that everyone is always just using the same old dick model is a testament to that.

There are 3D futa animators, and a few specific programs and such, but the medium's projects has been absorbed by furries so I'm not sure if any overlap exists.

Besides that there's futa mods for skyrim, but it's always going to be second-rate as all the animators design for a male-on-female mode. Unless it isn't anymore, I'm not knowledgeable on the modding scene.

>>7678693
Wow you haven't even found the hostess club? You're in for some disappointment, and sore hands. I don't even remember how to get to it, it's just one of those times in-between visiting everyone with or without clothes.
>>
>>7678322
this game seriously has almost everything I want, and it hasn't been updated in a month, whereas he was updating pretty consistently before
>>
File: 16374374858.png (2.04 MB, 1920x1058)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
>>7678842
>AA2
for my knowledge there was no good futa mods for aa2. atleast if we compare to cm3d2 and what comes for 3dcg most of stuff that might be good is next to impossible to find now days...
just saying that there is lots of potential with cmd3d2. and if you just go for pictures there is no male-female mode restriction if you are creative...
might be true thou that most of them (futa artists) went extinct
>>
>>7678693
hostess club is the table game... its either the 2nd or 3rd difficulty. forget which. Other one is the 'waitress' costume. Idk what the last difficulty give because its so stupid fast.
Final stage is just take the black clothed former servant with you and waste 10 turns before going to the girl behind the beams.
>>
>>7675868
There's a dungeon crawler game I've been following called Lewdest Labyrinth that has some vore content. One of the 16 enemies in the game has vore attacks and there's 3 traps with vore. Current version (v4) is free and has 16 enemies (though a couple have no porn) and 7 lewd traps iirc. Porn content's not very hardcore beyond having tentacles and vore, but it also has some simple voice acting. Dev's working on the final update and said it has 31 enemies, more traps, 4 minibosses and more than 4 bosses which he says he added rape attacks to. From what images he's shared there's a lot more vore themed enemies and traps in the final version. Oh and the pic here isn't in the game yet.
>>
File: hips and sides.webm (144 KB, 267x331)
144 KB
144 KB WEBM
>>7674822
Hips and sides are in, next is groin and bellies. Should clean up all the seams in the center.
>>
>>7678913
I am impress anon.

But with all this customization... What are you going to do for other animations with the PC? Do they only have this one idle animation?
>>
File: gifs5.gif (60 KB, 256x256)
60 KB
60 KB GIF
>>7678929
The lewd animations are independent of the avatar.

The plan is the avatar will have flags like large breast, pregnant, flatchested, and when selecting a sex loop it will first try and pick one that has a similar flag.

I'm going to do the same thing for the other poses for combat, so the front facing, rear facing, and 2 down positions.

Its a faux animation, the layered sprites move independent of each other on certain ticks. In theory I'll swap out parts and the animation shouldn't change much.
>>
>>7678942
Huh, neat
>>
>>7678913
>no 'sides in orbit' option
why even
>>
>>7674822 >>7678913
NO NEED TO FINISH THAT, LOOKS FINE AS IS

>tfw you need a friend to solve captcha for you =(
>>
>>7678913
How will you combine that with thigh thickness in a way that won't look wonky?
>>
>>7678693
>How do you get 'Hostess Club' and 'Final Stage'?

Aight, so, the Simon Memory game has two CG scenes. One is a reward for getting a perfect round on Easy, the other is for getting perfect on Medium.

I'll be honest, I haven't beaten it on Hard or Impossible. Medium is fair enough, but Hard always escalates into impossibility and I fail at trying to get 8 tables in a row.

Final Stage is unlocked by getting to the very final boss and then waiting 10 rounds before ending the fight. It's the fight where Lana has a 1-on-1 with the final boss. Just keep running away until the CG scene starts.

>>7676675
I wish. I would not expect one very soon. V2 only came out in japanese in like August.

Oh, whoops, almost forgot to post the link to the wiki.

cursed futana ring wiki: https://www65.atwiki.jp/houjuhime/

untranslated, use your browser's built-in translator.
>>
File: hKBDlkwuu.png (3.49 MB, 2732x2048)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB PNG
I couldn't believe it but that growth academy game is still in development and a new demo came out like last month. It's still bare bones with 5-8 scenes for each girl and they're really kind of terrible. Probably because it's a community thing but the only common thread is that the MC is the most insufferable beta-max loser in the entire world.
Right now it's set-up so you can spend time with characters morning/noon/night or choose to raise your stats but none of these individual stories make any sense unless you're getting them at roughly the same time. But that's stupid because if you care about one girl you'll easily be able to max out your stats and have nothing to do but read through filler events after a certain point or if you want to see multiple girls you won't have the stats you need. Or because the story needs to move along you'll have to just skip past the events of each girl and it won't make any sense at all as they refer to things you never did together.

I really think it's bad enough that you're going to try and make a game that caters to all the fetishes and tie everything to a single story, but then trying to include those sim elements is over the line. It's been over 4 years and nobody can finish a single route of a single character. They aren't even interesting characters, all of them are super one dimensional.
>>
File: img20170412232114.png (1.36 MB, 1920x1017)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>7678870
There's one mod futa mod for AA2, but it become glitchy with chubby and silme characters and the dick doesn't fit in many poses (at least during futa on male scene). I once saw a pic of a working chubby futa on 8ch but I have no idea how is this achievable.

There's also some futa mod for Honey Select, but this game is trash.
>>
>>7679332
Yes, the old futa mod sucks because it just attached some static dick models to the pubic hair and it doesn't really apply any of the penis animations, which is why they look off and blowjobs become nosejobs or eyejobs.

I remember I autistically made my own by copying the male dick onto the female dildo and doing some extra hackery to force it always visible... but it's been ages since I uninstalled the game so all is lost now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: cerberus fenrir.jpg (170 KB, 850x850)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
I want to be a wolfgirl
>>
>>7679102
>>7678893
>>7678842

Thanks, ya'll. I figured with a name like 'final stage' there was another ending or something cool.
No such luck, unfortunately. I'll never see Lana and Ily DP the let sister. Ah well.
>>
>>7678667
Are saves from previous versions compatible?
Otherwise, what are the best stats to invest in to cheese the game?
>>
>>7679468
Partially, you may miss some events or load a bugged location. You can just step on an invisible square just below the treeline at the entrance to the forest, on the right side of the map from the witch. Instant 99.
>>
>>7679469
Ok, thanks.
>>
>>7678845
Apparently he's dealing with IRL shite.
He posts smaller updates on the forum though.
Here's 0.77o
https://mega.nz/#!Nk12nCTD!0ad9uY4HpHiLOBDq5ziJty5bL01S1S7AgD5YFCxs5tY
>>
anyone got a link to the latest version of the night games mod?
>>
Something I recently developed a taste for is Amazonian muscle with or without dicks and smol sub girls, anything close to that?
>>
>>7678903
oh damn, I forgot about lewdest labyrinth.
>>
Any good games with genies?
>>
>>7677241
>でぃあぼわ: 奥様は貴方好みのおっぱいになる事を望んでいる
I don't speak moon runes
>>
>>7679663
You wish.
>>
File: 1427085543917.png (105 KB, 283x302)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>7679794
I see what you did there faggot
>>
>>7679469
been stepping around in the first map but I've yet to find any invisible cheat squares. Did he remove it?
>>
>>7679814
disregard that, I suck cocks. Didn't realize I leveled up.
>>
Are there any femdom/futadom games similar to the prison mod for CoC? I've tried Perverted Education,The Repurposing center and S.L.U.T academy. Hoping for any other suggestions.
>>
>>7677879
Has anybody ever had the issue when you dowload the andoid ver. the icon is different with no save files. Its installed as new game is there a way I can fix this?
>>
>>7659955
How close is the game to completion?
>>
File: Problem.jpg (127 KB, 1350x841)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
So I was enjoying Otomaid@cafe up until the scene where 3 punks come in and create an issue. After getting knocked out I keep getting errors for each voice line, which I can just hit Ok and move to the next line, but it happens with each line and the voice doesn't even play. That would be fine if I didn't also get a soft lock after trying to leave the cafe after that scene. I'm stuck and I have no where to look as everything is in moonrunes, anyone know what is going on?
>>
>>7679852
I am the person making the mobile builds over on 8ch's /f/.
>icon is different
Yeah, I made it that way because I didn't use the official builds as reference for making mine. I even kinda like the crap look.

Saving to files works, but you have to manually give the app permission to save to a file from the settings app on Android 6.x and up. Don't blame me - blame Google and Adobe.

In stock Android 7 on a Nexus 6, this is accomplished by going to:
>Settings
>Apps
>TiTS
>Permissions
>switch on "Storage" permission
It is intentionally installed as a new game because it should not conflict with the official app as it is labeled clearly as an 'unofficial' build on the original thread I post in:
(post gets marked as spam if I link to 8ch directly)
/f/res/9862.html

Once you fix "save to file" using the above method, you can save your games from the official app to files and then use the "load from file" feature in my builds to transfer saves to/from the official app builds. Save files are in the same place for both apps intentionally.
>>
>>7677875
Latest APK's are always on the 8ch thread. Usually within hours of the desktop game's posting.
>>
>>7676560
It was a meme release ahead of the actual 0.2 release.
>>
Has Fen updated the goddamn git repo yet?
>>
>>7680008
Awesome thank you kindly.
>>
Anyone got the latest version of masculine mystique? Looks like its been removed from tfgamesite and I can find it anywhere else
>>
>>7679981
It's telling you that games with homos are shit, play something with cute girls (females)
>>
>>7665307
Make a clicker game
>>
>>7680719
clickers are not games
>>
>>7679647
The dev is fucking horrible at shilling and doesn't beg for funding, so it's easily forgettable. He's still actively working on it though
>>
>used to play girl life for the porn by cheating
>playing it seriously for the first time
>it's actually a better lifesim than most proper games
lol this is engrossing as fuck, I've spent all day trying to make my fat poor nerd character rich and hot

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.