[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 54784694_p0.png (261 KB, 485x685)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
Girls who are bigger than the other people or their surroundings but can still interact with people, so not skyscraper size. idk 6-20 ft. (maybe 5'11 with a short guy)

Some plump, futa and muscle is fine but are probably better placed in their own threads if that is the main focus. Avoid blatant SS too

old thread
>>7585273
>>
>>7695461
>>
>>7695467
>>
>>7695471
>>
File: 1464386333758.jpg (256 KB, 600x567)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>7695474
>>
File: 33470764.jpg (921 KB, 2717x3508)
921 KB
921 KB JPG
>>7695476
>>
>>7695298

>Watching Oiwa cook is much like watching her temper steel. You almost feel bad for the plucked chicken as it's cleaved in two, breasts separated from legs before being set aside. The Oni is a blur, darting from counter to counter and cabinet to cabinet as a series of plates are filled with fragrant dishes that have your mouth watering and tension easing. She elbows you in the head a few times in her frenzy, and you think you may have heard a muttered apology somewhere in her grunts. Though that may just be wishful thinking.
>A dish stacked high with food is placed in front of you, then another, and another, until all the food in her cabinets seems to have found its way to the table. She drops down into the chair opposite you and the table creaks under the weight of her elbows as she steeples her fingers. Her eyes watch you like a lion eyeing its prey as you bring a spoon full of broth to your mouth.
>"It's good!"
>She must have heard you. How could she not have? But she doesn't move a muscle. Nor does she blink. She just sits there, staring at you past her joined hands as you work your way from one dish to the next.
>"Aren't you going to eat?"
>"No."
>You'd always assumed much of her laconic nature to be due to the fact that you were always bothering her in the middle of the work. It seems she is simply a woman of few words. The silence grows heavy--as does your stomach--and you find yourself eating faster and faster simply to stave off the awkwardness of the situation. If there is any tension, Oiwa doesn't feel it. She nods along as you eat, gesturing with her head to plates for you to try.
>You reach out for an untouched bowl of pears, but the pain lancing through your ambdomen has you groaning and slumping back into your chair.
>"I'm stuffed."
>>
>>7695484

>Oiwa is still for a moment, but then her eyes flicker over to the pears before shooting back to you. She doesn't say a word, but you find yourself shaking your head from side to side in a wordless debate. She nods at it, and you hold your hand out and shake it with a forced smile. The silence hangs heavier than ever, and she slides the bowl towards you at an agonizingly slow pace. Perhaps it's just your own fearful nature, but there seems to be an implicit threat behind her stone-faced gaze. You lurch forward and grab a pear, then take a single bite while begging your stomach to make some more room. Judging from the night's experience, Oni culture places serious importance on food. You would hate to see what she'd do to you if you threw up her spread.
>That seems to satisfy her, and she begins to clear the table as you're finally allowed to rest. You are *well* past satisfied, filled to the point of bursting and ready to fall asleep as all the blood in your head rushes to your stomach.
>"It really was good."
>She grunts in acknowledgement from the sink. You mean it, but your laboured words probably didn't sound the most convincing. After a few minutes the sink runs dry, and you open your eyes with your head still leaned back on the chair.
>"Why did you try to talk to me?"
>Her back is turned to you, and her thick arms flex as she leans over the counter.
>"Well... I wanted to ask you out to dinner." You lean over in your chair, trying to peer around at her face as you smile. "Mission accomplished, I supposed."
>"Why?"
>You open your mouth to speak before closing it again. The answer seems like it should be obvious, but the misunderstandings have built up between you two to such a degree that maybe the obvious needed to be said aloud.
>"I like you." Admitting it isn't quite as embarassing as how much the words crack as you force them out. "I'd like to get to know you."
>>
>>7695495

>You want nothing more than to know what kind of expression she wears as the words reach her, but she turns her head away. The moments tick by, and the possibility of a positive response seems to grow more distant with each drip of the faucet. At last she turns towards you, her face still giving you no clue as to whether or not your first love is going to end in heart break. She grabs you by the arm--which has grown increasingly sore from her man-handling--and drags you out of the kitchen. You pass the front door in the living room, and are dragged through a set of drapes and thrown onto a waiting bed.
>The bedroom is a cave within a cave, littered with clothes and knick knacks and smelling strongly of the forge. Oiwa undoes her smock and tosses it to the floor, then crawls on top of the bed and rolls over onto her back. Her massive breasts hang free above her muscled abdomen, and she looks at you as if expecting you to have any idea what to do.
>But you don't. This feels like a dream. Two hours ago you were on the ground with her shouting in your bloodied face. Now she was laying before you half-nude, red skin glistening with sweat and fiery eyes burning a hole in your skull.
>"Come." She beckons you forward with a finger.
>Somehow your knees unbuckle, and you manage to stagger towards the bed and crawl onto it. You inch up her body, and her immense size makes keeping any sort of gap between you two an impossible task. At last you come to rest between her tits, eyes darting between the two pink nipples on either side of you.
>"Touch me."
>Your gaze still focused on her breasts, you bring a shaky hand up to one of them and rest it atop her chest with her nipple poking out from between two of your fingers. It's warm, and soft, and that mere bit of contact has you arching your back, struggling to hide from her just what is happening within your pants. Her heart beats heavy and slow beneath your hand, and her chest rises and falls with deep, calm breaths.
>>
File: a fair game.jpg (905 KB, 1000x1155)
905 KB
905 KB JPG
>>
>>7695557

>Your own heartbeat is a blur, and your breaths are shallow and frenzied. You want to collapse between that pair of tits and grind yourself against her, but you're afraid to do anything to upset the delicate balance you find yourself in. Not just because the woman could snap you in half like a twig. This feels unreal, as if going too fast could awaken you from this rapturous dream.
>You squeeze her breasts, moving faster and growing bolder as you experience more of her body and the dream fails to break. Her own hand, still until that point, snakes between your joined bodies and squeezes your package through your trousers. Your breath catches in your throat, and you look up at Oiwa. She stares back unblinking, and seeks out your hardening cock with two of her fingers before sliding up and down in a rhythmic fashion.
>"Oiwa..." you gasp out. You want to feel her other hand on you, pulling your head and body tight to her while she pleasures you with the other--but it remains flat on the bed while she continues to rub your cock.
>"Don't tell anyone I hit you," she says.
>You jerk upwards, lifting yourself off of her and looking her in the eyes. She looks no different from before--no different from when she was cooking, or watching you eat. The last time you had seen any emotion on that granite wall of a face was when she was yelling at you. Something about your reaction has her stopping as well, though her hand does not leave your crotch.
>"I'm going to go."
>You lift off of her and head for the front door, then step out onto a street that has grown dark. She does not stop you.
>>
>>7695565
Keep it up, anon.
>>
>>7695565

>Never have you had so much to confide and so few people to confide in. You can barely focus at school or at work, and your head feels like its going to burst if you dont unload on someone. Your friends are no good. Even if they believed your story--and lets be honest, who would--they would spread it far and wide before they offered any useful advice.
>Not that you were sure there *was* any useful advice to be had. Oiwa had invited you into her home, plied you with food and breasts, and asked you not to rat her out. That was all. No mention of mutual interest in getting to know you, no indication that there was any greater purpose to her actions beyond making sure you kept quiet.
>But even if spilling your guts didn't yield a solution to your problem, it at least made you feel better. And any city worth its salt has at least two people with an open ear and sealed lips. Unfortunately, priests tended to shy away from offering words on matters of the flesh, which left you one other option.
>"You're in love?" the bartender says. You nod with your cheek pressed against the counter.
>"Well why the fuck didn't you tell me?" A wet cloth whips you in the face and you jerk upright, rubbing your stinging cheek.
>Cilla glares back at you as she cleans the last of a dozen glasses laid out in front of her. You arrived between the waves of shift workers getting off in the afternoon and the ones in the late evening, leaving the tavern nearly empty. That's the only reason she hasn't kicked you out yet.
>"If you want to hear more, I'm going to need another drink." You tap the counter with your finger.
>"You're not *old* enough to drink."
>>
>>7695661

>She's right, but you have a sneaking suspicion that she'll be saying that until the day one of you dies. You've known her your whole life, and she's known *you* all but seven years of hers. Some people would be tempted to call her an 'older sister-type', but that would imply a tender love behind her harsh words and harsher demeanor that you knew full well didn't exist. Luckily, you didn't need advice. You just needed a captive audience.
>"You haven't seen her in a week?"
>You return your head to the hard counter and roll it from side to side. "No. I take the short way home now."
>"Good. The last thing I need is to bail you out of jail for stalking some poor woman." She begins to load the clean glasses onto a tray. "You said she was older?"
>You shrug. "A little bit." Well, at least a little bit. The stress of manual labor added some wear and tear--beautiful imperfections, really--to her chiseled face, so it was hard to tell her age. You also had no earthly idea how Oni lifespans compared to those of humans.
>"It's for the best, then." She hoists the tray up with a grunt and trods down the length of the bar. Despite her small size, she manages to pack a spritely strength into her very human-sized body. In many ways, she's the polar opposite of Oiwa--thin, flat-chested, with soft features. Quick with words, and quicker with mean ones. Maybe that's why you fell for the taciturn Oni so quickly. It is said that men are attracted to women who remind them of their mothers. You never knew yours, but you had a childhood tormentor to serve as a vivid reminder of what sort of woman *not* to pursue.
>"Women like her need a man with a steady job and hair on their chest." She drops the rack down next to an open window at the end of the bar, making you sit up on your stool. "Not a soft boy who leaves class early to creep on them."
>>
>>7695693

>You have no idea how she knows that, and pray it was simply a lucky guess.
>"Women your age want hairy men?"
>Her face snaps back, and you immediately regret your words.
>"I am not an 'older woman'. I'm hardly any older than you."
>Cold sweat forms on your forehead. "Right! Of course not."
>She turns back around and starts unloading glasses, allowing you to let out a slow sigh of relief. Her expression softens and her eyes dart up towards the window in front of her.
>"This woman. She's an Oni?"
>"Yeah." You said as much, didn't you? You're not sure.
>"Red skin? Built like a man with tits?"
>You frown at her slandering the object of your affections. "She has red skin, yes."
>Cilla waves you over to the window at the end of the bar. Outside is a second-story view of a busy cobblestone street. It doesn't take long to find what had drawn Cilla's attention.
>At the corner of an alleyway opposite the tavern's ground-floor entrance stands Oiwa, her hulking, aproned form straddling the sunlit street and the dim alley. She seems to be trying to find some delicate balance between hiding in the sidestreet, while not giving the appearance of doing so. The sight of a mountain of a woman like her skulking in the shadows would have any passerby calling for the guards. Occasionally she looks down either direction of the street, though her attention is clearly focused on the tavern entrance.
>>
:awoo:
>>
>>7695697
Oh shit, here we go
>>
>>7695697

>"What's she doing here?" says Cilla.
>If she expects *you* to know, she's sorely mistaken. "Drinking?"
>Cilla scoffs and gestures out the window. "She's just standing there!"
>You pull her arm back in and shush her. "So? People can stand around! It's a free country."
>"It's suspicious, is what it is!" Cilla chews her lip and looks between you and the Oni. "Did she *follow* you here?"
>You grin and stammer incredulously. "Why would she do that?"
>"To beat you for groping her? For not groping her enough?" She beats you across the head with a rag. "Why did you have to tell me that?"
>You're barely listening. You peer out the window, keeping your head low and your eyes focused on Oiwa. She looks high in the sky, as if marking the time, then huffs so loud you can hear it before giving one last look around and crossing the street.
>"She's coming!" You stagger backwards, throwing a fearful look at the stairwell a few dozen feet to your rear. You could make a break for it now, but that would mean running into her on the ground floor. There were bathrooms to hide in, but she was likely already past those. Your eyes fall on a supply closet near the bar, and you grab Cilla by the shoulders.
>"K-keys!" you stammer, shaking her like a man possessed.
>"Calm down you freak!" She produces a keyring from her apron, and you snatch it from her. "You could just *talk* to her!"
>You have no intention of risking such a thing. Within seconds you're at the closet door, fumbling for the right key. Heavy footfalls sound nearby, and key after key fails you until you find the right one and wrench open the door.
>Mops and brooms and buckets spill from the closet, and still more remain packed tightly inside, filling what few gaps remain between old chairs and tables.
>>
>>7695711

>"What the fuck?" You scramble towards Cilla, away from the stairwell and the creaking stomps drawing ever nearer. With a scowl you throw the keys into her chest as hard as you can, then break into a slide that takes you
underneath her side of the bar. Pressing your back tight to the wall, you hold your breath and listen. The sharp creaking of the stairwell stops, and in its place comes the hollow thump of Oiwa crossing the floor to the bar. The entire room seems to shake as she drops down onto a stool, and a knee hits the bar partition, knocking the air from your lungs and forcing you to cover your mouth to stay silent.
>Cilla steps in front of you--and the seated Oiwa--and peaks under the bar, giving you a pitying look. With wide eyes and a pleading face you shake your head, clasping your hands together and thrusting them at her as you beg like never before. She rolls her eyes and stands up straight, then pulls a glass from the shelf above you.
>"What'll it be?" she says to the Oni.
>A low grumble comes from above. "It's empty here."
>"People don't usually come here solo." She pours something into a glass and slides it over to the Oni. You can only guess at what cheap beer she's pawning off on the poor woman. "Are you meeting someone here?"
>"No."
>Cilla hums thoughtfully. "You sure? I saw you waiting outside for awhile."
>This is a routine you know all too well. A few innocuous observations, some probing questions, then a full-blown interrogation designed to sniff out your deepest secrets.
>"I thought I saw someone." Oiwa lifts her glass, and a full ten seconds pass until it hits the counter again.
>"A boyfriend?" Cilla shifts her weight from foot to foot as she waits for an answer. It should have been a simple question.
>"No."
>>
>>7695727

>Cilla hums thoughtfully. "You sure? I saw you waiting outside for awhile."
>This is a routine you know all too well. A few innocuous observations, some probing questions, then a full-blown interrogation designed to sniff out your deepest secrets.
>"I thought I saw someone." Oiwa lifts her glass, and a full ten seconds pass before it hits the counter again.
>"A boyfriend?" Cilla shifts her weight from foot to foot as she waits for an answer. It should have been a simple question.
>"No."
>You hear Cilla stifle a laugh. "Now how does a big, strong Oni like you not have a boyfriend? I bet the men are just lining up to get a taste of that soot-stained rear."
>Cilla has crossed a line. She can mock you all she wants--you're not a prideful man--but now she has besmirched the honor of the woman you were pursuing. You cock your fist back and strike the inside of her thigh with a meaty slap, making her stagger off to the side.
>"Woops!" Cilla grins and forces a laugh, grabbing onto the bar to keep from falling over. "It's these damn shoes. I can't work in them." She pulls one of the thick slippers off as she stumbles back in front of you, then leans down and slaps you across the face with it. You hold your cheek and squeeze your eyes shut, rubbing your face in a silent, pained gasp.
>"Well, no matter. Who needs men, anyway?" Cilla puts her shoe back on and poors Oiwa another glass. "There's joy to be found elsewhere. You like your job, right? Oni love hitting things with hammers, I hear."
>Oiwa grunts an enthusiastic response, giving no indication that she's offended by the stereotype. Her second drink remains untouched, and Cilla begins wiping at the counter.
>"I used to have someone bothering me," Oiwa says.
>Cilla laughs. "At work? Isn't that just the worst?" She reaches under the counter and pulls on your hair, but you manage to batter away her hand.
>>
>>7695740

>"I thought it was." Oiwa's grumbling shakes the counter joining you two. You can practically hear her thinking. "Now I miss it."
>"Ah, well..." Cilla trails off and resumes her cleaning. You grab her leg and shake it, desperate to hear more. With a grumble and a sigh she leans back over the counter and looks up at Oiwa. "What do you miss?"
>Heavy fingers drum on the counter. "He smiled at me."
>"Smiling, hmm?" Cilla taps her chin and puts on a great show of deep thought. "A young man, I assume? Brought you flowers and some fancy words about wanting to get to know you?"
>Oiwa takes a sharp breath inward. "How did you know?"
>"Oh, they're all the same. Nasty little perverts who will do anything to pry apart a woman's legs."
>You lean forward and prepare to deliver a haymaker between Cilla's own legs, but the thump of Oiwa's elbows falling on the counter stop you cold.
>"But I had him in bed--and he ran away."
>That's not news to you--nor to Cilla, to whom you told the whole story--but something about the way she says it gives you pause. She's not relieved that you obviated her of any need to ply you with sex, or even worried that you might renege on your implicit deal not to talk. If anything, she sounds dissapointed that you left.
>Cilla shrugs. "Could be a homo."
>You frown and wait for more juicy details--but none come. Oiwa lifts up her glass and takes long sips, and Cilla returns to cleaning the counter. Your lips turn down into a deep scowl and you shake Cilla's leg, imploring her to further ply Oiwa's inner thoughts. The bartender's patience is at an end, however, and she shakes her leg from side to side, slapping at your grasping hands before hissing at you and delivering a swift knee straight to the face.
>>
>>7695762

>The back of your head crashes against the bar and you cry out, grabbing your face as your half-healed nose is once again broken out of alignment. A ringing fills your ears and stars paint your vision a blinding white, and you clamber out from under the bar in overwhelming pain. You're practically bawling, tears streaming down your face and joining with the blood rolling over your chin.
>"Oh, for the love of..." Cilla grabs a rag and holds it to your face, then wrenches the bone back into place. Your sobs sharpen to a harsh cry, then turn to muted whimpers as she takes her hand away.
>"That h-hurts so bad," you stammer. When at last you open your eyes, you see two women staring back at you. Cilla looks exhausted--in every sense of the word--whereas Oiwa looks like a deer caught in midnight lamplight. She brings her glass down and sets it on the counter, her mouth hanging open even as beer dribbles out the corners.
>Raucous cheers and laughter come from the stairwell. Evening has come, and the workers getting off for the night are ready to drown their frustrations in liters of watered-down beer. Cilla grabs you by the shoulders and shoves you towards the stairs.
>"Out, out!" she shouts, waving a hand at the Oni as well.
>"But my nose!" you mumble into the cloth held to your face.
>"Keep the rag, I dont care! Just go!" She pushes you down the first few flights of the curving stairwell and then jogs back to the bar. You scoot past the people coming up and reach the first floor, then step out onto the evening street before stopping. You have no idea what you want to say to Oiwa. Nothing can truly be said to have changed between you two, but what you heard put everything in a new light. Maybe, like her, you had misunderstood her. Except you won't sucker punch her in an alley. You are a gentleman--you will use words.
>>
>>7695461
Anyone know if someone will do comissions on this? I really want one specific character drawn.
>>
>>7695804
just tall girls or anything, because I think most are willing to draw a tall girl. However if you want someone who's drawn decent size difference, speaks English and does commissions, I know this guy is an option,
https://be-ta.deviantart.com/?rnrd=188003
>>
File: 1452589028944.jpg (113 KB, 600x750)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>7695941
Cause I want some more of this drawn
Need to illustrate this writanons fapfics but I cannot draw or write for shit
https://pastebin.com/YHqg02rG
>>
>>7695471
potito
>>
File: amazon being groped.png (665 KB, 1008x1024)
665 KB
665 KB PNG
>>
File: Asherah hug.jpg (55 KB, 409x500)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>
>>7695777
gib moar, i love it
>>
>>7695777

>Thoughtful dialogue was nice in theory. In practice all you could do was stammer stupidly as Oiwa stepped out onto the street alongside y ou, alternating clearing your throat and holding the rag to your face to stop blood from dripping into your mouth. Sweet-talking a woman was hard enough under the most ideal of circumstances. Casanova himself would be hard-pressed to do so looking--and feeling--like the victim of a violent mugging.
>"Are you alright?" She says the words slowly, as if she's not sure whether your brain has been rattled stupid by so many vicious blows to the head.
>"Yes," you manage to eke out.
>She forces a smile and nods, then turns to leave. Your heart sinks, and you lurch towards her. You're not thinking your actions through anymore. You just know that you can't let her go.
>"Wait!" You grab onto what little of her wrist you can wrap your hand around and hold tight. "Come to my home! Please."
>She turns to face you. "Your home?"
>"It's very close!" You pull again, stopping when a shout comes from up above.
>"Oy! What you doin' to that woman?" A few workers are leaned out the tavern windows above you, watching as you try to shift 300 pounds of Oni.
>You gasp and try to take off running with Oiwa in tow, but quickly realize that her feat wasn't one you should try to replicate. Your feet slip on the rain-slicked ground and you fall onto your elbow, then roll onto your back with a tight grimace.
>"It's fine." Oiwa waves a hand at the men and puts you back on your feet.
>>
>>7697740
Dude, I like your writing but please stop beating the shota to shit in every single update, it's getting a bit much.
>>
>>7695474
>Having the woman overpower you in sex peakcock style
OH FUCK MORE OF THIS.
>>
>>7697740

>You pictured your confession as taking place on a bridge overlooking a moonlit waterfall. The moon is there--somewhere--but it's hidden by the apartment buildings high on either side as you and Oiwa navigate the winding streets to your home.
>The words flow from your mouth at a frightening pace as you recount every minor detail of every encounter with her and explain the reasons behind your actions. It's embarassing, and tedious, and not romantic in the slightest. After enough walking and talking that both your feet and mouth are sore, you come to the entrance of your apartment building.
>"...Then you said 'don't tell anyone I hit you', and I figured 'oh, she's just doing this so I don't talk'. So I left." You take a step up the stairs towards the doorway, but you're still not even close to eye-level with her. "I wasn't going to say anything, anyway!" you assure her. "And I didn't. I wouldn't."
>If this were the end of a date, you'd be hoping for a kiss goodnight. As it stands now, you just wish she would *say* something. She gives you an odd look and chews her lip thoughtfully, as if *you're* the confused one.
>"If we go out together--"
>Your heart leaps, and you nod eagerly.
>"Don't tell people I hit you." She points at your nose, and you raise a hand to your face. "Tell them you tripped." Every word is emphasized, as if this is a matter of great importance.
>"Of course! I can do that!" Your hand falls away and you look up at her. "You just didn't want people thinking you're a wife beater?
>She cocks an eyebrow at you. "Wife?"
>"I mean 'husband'!" You swallow your words and take a deep breath in and out. "I mean..."
>Oiwa gives you a pitying look, and you turn away. People have died of heartache and laughter--why not embarrassment?
>>
>>7697903

>"You'll come by the smithy tomorrow?" she says.
>"Yes," you blurt out. That one word doesn't come close to conveying your enthusiasm, but you feel safer keeping your sentences short and your brain undertaxed.
>"Good."
>The night wind howls and a bell tolls ten o'clock, breaking the two of your from your silent reverie. Oiwa takes a step back, and you stagger forward to stop her.
>"There's no one home!" you exclaim.
>"Oh." She's not quite sure where you're headed with this, and neither are you. In a fit of fevered inspiration, you point at your bruised face.
>"I could have a concussion." You're sure you look the part--and you certainly sound like it. "I need someone to make sure I don't fall asleep."
>"Oh," she says again, eyes going wide and head tilting back in recognition. "I will watch you."
>A surge of excitement shoots up your spine and has your feet doing a little jig as you sprint to the door and swing it open, then welcome the Oni inside.
>>
>>7697905
Yeah boi pound that muscle pussy
>>
File: 1504311011430.png (176 KB, 700x600)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>7697905
>7694250

>"Bullshit," your friend says to you. "All night?"
>You grin and nod. "She didn't leave until the next morning."
>Another friend leans around you as you walk and points at your nose. "When did that happen?"
>You wince at the memory of Cilla's knee and hold a hand to your face. "Early in the night."
>"Well, that's to be expected when you spend the night with a woman like that."
>"Exactly!" Your face snaps to your friend. "In fact, I rather like it rough."
>Your friends 'ooh' and 'ahh' at the rapid evolution of your tastes as you stop near the smithy. Across a small field of grass, Oiwa is shoveling coal into a dead furnace.
>"Watch this," you say to them, then wave at Oiwa. It takes a moment for her to spot you above the weeds, but as soon as she does her mouth turns up into a broad grin and she waves back. Your friends' excitement intensifies, and they let you know--through howls and shoulder punches--their utter amazement at the change a single week brought between you two.
>But they didn't see the nitty-gritty deep-down labor beneath the love that seems to flow so easily. They weren't around for the bloody noses, or the near-fatal misunderstandings, or the awkward silences--and thank God for that.

That's how it played out in my head, anyway.
>>
>>7697923
they better fucking marry and have like 20 little babus together
>>
File: use it.png (135 KB, 847x923)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>
>>7697923
What a story man
Didn't even came to /d/ for something like this but this was amazing
>>
File: susan and marceline.png (276 KB, 760x1759)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>
>>7697923
ayyyyy lmao, it feels like my little spurt of greentext inspired a greater writer than I to release this good story.
thanks anon
>>
File: tall girll hug.jpg (118 KB, 864x1080)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>i wish this was me.jpg
>>
a few decent tall girl segments in here
https://nhentai.net/g/213089/
>>
>>
File: sleep.png (311 KB, 1024x1024)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>>
>>7697776
The finest of metals are forged in the hottest crucibles.
>>
File: 1500616278806.jpg (391 KB, 759x950)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
http://hentaihaven.org/hachishaku-hachiwa-keraku-meguri-igyou-kaikitan-episode-1/
>>
File: stright up kidnaped.jpg (724 KB, 710x1000)
724 KB
724 KB JPG
>>
File: chomp.jpg (66 KB, 554x429)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>
File: M460.jpg (673 KB, 844x798)
673 KB
673 KB JPG
>>
File: M446.png (381 KB, 710x791)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>
File: M447.png (621 KB, 884x900)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
>>
File: M247.jpg (217 KB, 750x1050)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>
File: wedding.png (406 KB, 700x740)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
>>
File: 00000008.jpg (502 KB, 1260x1800)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
(C89) [Makino Eki (Makinosaka Shinichi)] Shounen Teitoku wa Kouwan Seiki ni Torawareteshimaimashita (Kantai Collection -KanColle-) [English] [Tigoris Translates]
https://exhentai.org/g/1139200/b437c7dc28/
>>
File: 00000009.jpg (478 KB, 1256x1800)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
>>7708732
>>
File: 00000010.jpg (491 KB, 1260x1800)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
>>7708735
>>
File: 00000011.jpg (447 KB, 1260x1800)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>7708739
>>
File: 1488146470979.jpg (652 KB, 1165x2000)
652 KB
652 KB JPG
>>7708739
huh, best battleship teaching you how to fight best installation ,appropriate
>>
>>
>>7709332
artist?
>>
File: tfw-no-big-gf.jpg (149 KB, 630x787)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
Why are real girls such a letdown?
>>
File: 1494375347946.jpg (107 KB, 900x1200)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>7695471
I would be so pissed if this was a one-off
>>
why are real girls not muscular and dominating?
>>
>>7710595
posted a thumbnail there, man.
>>
>>7710595
because life is cruel
>>
>>7710595
Because God is real and filled with hate.
>>
File: 1492489542033.jpg (501 KB, 1133x1576)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
>>7710705
Why does he hate?
>>
>>7710866

look where we are
>>
>>7710866
SAUCE
>>
>>7709860
Riby(uhki) the creator of the wonderful Yamato is taller series
>>
File: smug bully gts.jpg (139 KB, 707x1131)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>7710958

Raikou Mama to Mamash
>>
File: 001.jpg (177 KB, 800x1171)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
https://e-hentai.org/g/1139985/c37b734a3d/
>>
>>7712160
Too bad it's quality is Chinese Mobile Phone Paysite bad.
>>
>>7712398
and the original is lacking too. Real shame
>>
File: talk shit get SS.jpg (343 KB, 1004x2000)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
>>
File: looking for a mate.jpg (376 KB, 2048x1575)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>
File: 1497029551554.png (1019 KB, 757x1900)
1019 KB
1019 KB PNG
>>7714638
God I wish that were me.
>>
File: urbosa in leather.png (698 KB, 925x1920)
698 KB
698 KB PNG
>>7714684
same
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 323x430)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>7695461
Imagine Makoto/Sailor Jupiter 56' feet tall (USA imperial measurement) - she's 5'6 (tall in Japan for a girl).
>>
>>7708732
Non-sad panda: https://nhentai.net/g/213748/
>>
>>7716557
Blessings upon your lineage.
>>
File: mega mushroom mishap.jpg (320 KB, 788x1026)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>
File: 43916897.jpg (339 KB, 970x750)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>7716080
but the average male height in Japan is about 5'7" she'd still have to be seeking out real shorties
>>
File: Oni Barmaid.png (1.23 MB, 1200x1600)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>
>>7716080
so sad that alter will never have the chance to make sailor moon figures. the sailor scouts were made for fashion
>>
>>
File: olivia and hau.jpg (295 KB, 720x1000)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>
>>7695563
Someone please edit this so it shows Little Mac about to throw an uppercut, like in Punch Out. The perspective is perfect.
>>
>Tfw no sub tall gf, who let me suck out her breasts dry.
>>
>>7719231
How did Seaport get in that room?
>>7721853
>TFW No Abyssal Waifu
>>
>>7721854
She remodeled the base to catch the admiral
>>
>>7721854
Also yeah
>tfw no cute abyssal waifz
>>
File: 0004.jpg (371 KB, 1073x1500)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>7721967
a wise thing for an abyssal to do period, don't rely on low regular ceilings
>>
>>7723206
Goddamn them tits gonna just pop out any second now.
>>
File: 1009599-00000035.jpg (178 KB, 1000x1400)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>7723213
>>7723206
Don't worry i take care of it
>>
>>7721853
>sub [...] gf

GAAAY!
>>
File: nyrk_donotwant.png (261 KB, 500x500)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>7713364
Could they have made the kid's comments any more generic and uninspired?
>>
>>7723965
it's pretty much the same generic shota in all his works, probably used up his quality dialogue years back
>>
>>7724832
>chink

GET OUT
>>
File: >mfw.png (1.34 MB, 700x1020)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>mfw someone found the complete series on reddit
>>
>>
>>7723957
Why is it gay to wanting manhandle this body? This 2+m tall heavy body?
>>
>>7704012
Artist/is there more?
>>
>>7725915
Isn't there a full comic of that somewhere? I can't seem to find it anywhere...
>>
>>7725915
>>7726611

Hannah's Kind of a Big Deal

It costs money but I found one on google that's a bit low quality
>>
File: 1497402765333.png (171 KB, 723x350)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>7721853
Funnily enough, I'm 6'9 and my best guyfriend is 5'3 and although I don't lactate, or have sex with him. I can assure you that I treat him, and any short anon well.

Lots of head pats and chesty hugs all round. Sometimes I go out of my way to let short guys sit on my lap.
>>
>>7726818
Don't give me hope only to crush my dreams
>>
>>7726764
Please sauce it...
>>
>>7699000
TRIPS-DUBS OF FATE
>>
>>7721853
>Sub
>Tall
>I NEVER KNEW I NEEDED THIS
>>
>>7726818
And so you are, like an echo from a distant lands, bringing joy to some lucky ones, where the rest of us lives in pain and solitude.

A man can hope his simple dreams will come true one day. Sadly, this hope is the only thing he'll even have.
>>
>>7726818
>6’9”
Jesus, usually “tall girls” are still a bit shorter than me but that’s pretty impressive.
>>
>>7726818
p-pics?
>>
>>7726818
Pictures
>>
>>7727091
>>7727126
I wonder why you guys don't have tall girl pals.

I can't even imagine a reason
>>
>>7726818
>I'm 6'9

BS, you're lying!
>>
>>7727148
Because those are rare as fuck?
>>
File: mlg cover.jpg (671 KB, 1256x1800)
671 KB
671 KB JPG
So if we blindly believe 6'9" girls exist on the internet without proof the will manifest in real life around us.

Meanwhile in more provable news, seems this old gem finally got decensored.
https://e-hentai.org/g/1131855/bc41798eb1/
>>
File: 00000153.jpg (230 KB, 723x1023)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>7727630
I think this was one if the reason i started to like tall girls. Second is Seaport Hime. >>7726818
>bestguy friend
Us there any reason that you two aren't couple? Like literally sounds like any romcom manga/anine ever. Being this close and all.
>>
>>7727734
Seaport Hime is a gift from god.

If I could live with one I'd sell out humanity in a heartbeat
>>
>>7727756
As Shirou said:"then let me be the evil"
>>
>>7726818
Bullshit! I don't believe a word!
>>
>>7727756
implying you'd have time to sortie with Seaport as your wife
>>
>>7728379
I would have time for night battles
>>
File: 45187138_p0.jpg (336 KB, 500x706)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>7728379
Reducing her stress is a valuable mission.
>>
File: 025.png (844 KB, 2085x3003)
844 KB
844 KB PNG
>>7728379
>Human skin color
>Seaport Hime

Not sure if heretical.

But this man knows about the dream
>>
>>7726593
I think Bazzzinga? Anyway this one is one of my all time favorites
>>
>>7726889

The reddit post was deleted for some reason, so have an alternative good sauce:

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1RNGQ5O68g-cW6hiGjL6hQ1fnliD31whg
>>
>>7726818
6'9 is a bold claim
here's a (You) for coming up with that story
>>
God bless this board
>>
>>7730169
Elder God tier
>>
anyone else wish more artists would remember this tall girl?
>>
>>7730169
That is awesome.

Thank you.
>>
File: sayce.jpg (83 KB, 720x954)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Sauce guys?
>>
>>7733356
I read this before. When i get home i may fa... Search for it.
>>
>>7731973
Which one is that one? Alll the shipgirls of that class outside Kongou look the same to me.
>>
File: XcolKRk.jpg (304 KB, 1691x819)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>7734035
it's Kirishima, Kongou's younger sister who seems to be sometimes depicted as tall (due to her long legged remodel art) but it never seems to manifest in a sexual way, although she seems to lack of a lot of doujins to begin with which doesn't help
>>
File: 12.jpg (553 KB, 1105x1600)
553 KB
553 KB JPG
fun vanilla tall girl doujin, if you don't mind a little hair on the pussy
https://e-hentai.org/g/1146611/e67ba5d6c2/
>>
>>7734187
It's because she's not MUH ADMIRAL BURNING LOVE that that idiot Kongou is.

The problem of having a memelord as a sister.

And goddamn those are some legs.
>>
>>
>>7735678
>>
>>7735681
>>
File: breast press.jpg (405 KB, 2264x2136)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
>>
>>7735004
or loving-waifu / psychotic-yandere that Haruna is

but yeah so much unrealised potential in her, never going to get a doujin with a Kiri who's shorter than her admiral husband then returns from her remodel standing a head taller than him and with the ability to effortlessly lift him. And all the ensuing awkward vanilla fun

ironic mentioning memelords though since MURICA ship is actually one of the few girls who occasionally gives us tallgirl shit outside of Yamato, Seaport and Nagato

>>7735815
speaking of shit we'll never get more of, wish that guy had kept making stuff, one of the rare artists with a fondness for mini-giantess (without attaching some other crap onto it)
>>
>>7736059
artist name?
>>
>>7736238
huh, just looked it up, seems he does still exist, he just took a three year break and now does muscle and growth , oh well if you want that you can go here
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=5950276
>>
>>7724832
Isn't the joke that the kid talks dirty to her in English (Japanese) because she is obviously German, just to mess around.
But she surprisingly understands the language and wants in on the action.
>>
File: 1449875565246.jpg (146 KB, 1200x1389)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
So has anyone actually made a proper Tio doujin yet?
>>
>>7726818
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>7735684
OoO
>>
What are some novels with this kind of content (not necessarily porn)? The only one I know is Shadow of the Torturer (has only a little bit).
>>
>>7734827
heart melted too much didnt cum
>>
File: 1483562604118.jpg (33 KB, 600x516)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>7726818
This generates a special kind of feel that doesn't just empty and tear you up inside, but absolutely hollows you out to the point that you don't really recognize what it is until later on.

it hurts man.
>>
>>7726818
why do you lie? Why do you lie to us? Why make us sad?
>>
>>7737872
>tfw giantess fetish
>tfw tol girls are second best thing
>tfw even 'second best' is never gonna happen
>>
File: 1931.png (1.27 MB, 1200x1480)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>
File: 429.jpg (538 KB, 1032x1500)
538 KB
538 KB JPG
wish I knew Russian to TL this, it's rather decent vanilla
https://e-hentai.org/g/1136840/8763fc8a28/
>>
File: DPafknaVoAIGGPs.jpg (187 KB, 800x1600)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1457731900925.jpg (95 KB, 526x588)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>7738077
>Have tall girls fetish
>Be 6'1
>Pic very fucking related
>>
File: 1387966909501.png (1.17 MB, 1082x1518)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>7710595
>>7710642
centuries of a semi-artificial dichotomy of binary social expectations and double standards
>>
File: 1408692499609.jpg (38 KB, 720x540)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>7739173
>Have tall girls fetish
>Be 6'3
>Love 5'5 gf with all my heart
>>
File: 1487734226743.jpg (319 KB, 1062x1500)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>>7739300
Normalfags fuck off.
>>
>>7736059
Yea Iowa being overall very tall and Busty as hell is a perfect mix.

Kirishima always gets the short end of the stick.
>>
File: 00000215.jpg (222 KB, 1280x1786)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>tfw no Seaport Hime gf
>>
>>7739673
>also her sister will never visit u 2, to look if her sister all right.
>Also sneak into her bed, because she is a siscon
>so u get stuck between two big women
>>
>>7739634
and stereotypically american, so always depicted as tall and big

The only time I remember Kiri being tall in an H-doujin that I can think of was as a background character in I think a futa doujin but she did nothing

Sara seems to kind of be a missed opportunity too, since Iowa stole her whole murica thing she doesn't get nearly the attention let alone any tallgirl shit despite technically being the longest (and therefore arguably tallest) ship in the game, especially now with her remodel
>>
>>7721853
>those massive claw hands
>they could crush you in an instant
>they're just gently caressing your body instead
ow my heart
>>
File: pixiv50059472_0.png (521 KB, 1200x1700)
521 KB
521 KB PNG
>>7740109
>>
>>7740109
But if it wasn't like 90% shotacon in this case. Like come on man. Adult men love being towered over by Seaport and her sister.
>>
File: don't look.jpg (674 KB, 1196x886)
674 KB
674 KB JPG
>>
File: Amazone2e_052.jpg (1.94 MB, 1408x2000)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
>>
i'm new to this, please, where can i find comics of women becoming amazons?
>>
>>7707978

I would stay in that painting forever
>>
File: IMG_0006.jpg (551 KB, 1280x1839)
551 KB
551 KB JPG
>>7741048
sadly tallgirl doujins with adults seem to be rarer even when they have the excuse due to a character design, like they always want them to grow out of it or something
>>
Does anyone have that story where a guy is transported into a world full of mini giantess? Cant find it in the archives
>>
>>7741629
amazon as in just height growth or as in muscle growth?

and by comics you mean western comics or japanese ones, because if you're looking for female muscle growth and want western shit, it's pretty damn easy to find by litterally just looking up "female muscle growth" , really common shit
>>
>>7742679
Not him but I feel like when I've searched that in the past it just dumps shitloads of hyper-muscle shit. Like, the chick looks like a triangular pile of tumors with tits instead of just looking strongthicc.
>>
>>7742790
well if you're looking for mild muscle or merely toned you're pretty much fucked since people always like to take it to autistic levels
>>
>>7739300
>not finding a tall girlfriend as well
monogamy in current year? come on.
>>
File: 1400224347383.png (471 KB, 850x637)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
>>
>>7739173
>>7739300
>have tol girls fetish
>5'11 with 6' girlfriend
>she loves flustering me and wearing heels
>>
File: 08.jpg (501 KB, 1121x1600)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
>>7743784
Niceeeee
>>
>>7742790
>strongthicc

we had a thread like that in /d/ a couple months ago.

Muscular limbs, beeg booty and toodies with theeeeck midsection, but not obese.

It's like that Christmas Cake milf gut never went away despite the workout.
>>
Wo...

Fucking full size is 4.4MB.
Which would be tall resolution for a tall girl
>>
>>7742679
Why is she allowing him to do that to her?
>>
>>7744286
probably because he asked if he could and she's too polite to turn him down
>>
Question for those knowledgeable:

If a woman would ordinarily weigh ~214lbs with two arms, how much would she weigh with six? I'm thinking height in the 6'7" range.

This is supposed to contrast with the 5'10"/154lb "manlet" in a fantasy setting (>tfw I fit those exact measurements)
>>
bump
>>
>>7744488
Calculate 2/1 % compared to whole body. Then x*6
>>
>>7744488
A female's arms are 5.335% of the total weight per arm.
According to: http://www.exrx.net/Kinesiology/Segments.html
>>
>>7744293
That doesn't sound plausible at all.
>>
File: 1489105995371.jpg (465 KB, 1200x1600)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
>>
File: boob chug.png (241 KB, 602x379)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
why do tall people stick together
it's not even funny I feel like that's solely the reason why they started hanging out at my university or something
>>
>>7746766
People like hanging out with people that are similar to themselves.
>>
https://e-hentai.org/g/1147683/b83a3ae737/
>>
>>7739173
>>7739300
>tfw 6'6" with giantess fetish
Fuck, I'd be satisfied with a girl at least as tall as me but even those don't exist
>>
>>7743784
marry her
>>
>>7747006

Also, gnomes and dwarves are really hard to deal with when they have numbers, particularly because they get that +4 dodge bonus to Armor Class against creatures of the Giant type.
>>
File: transferir (1).jpg (11 KB, 181x279)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
You all do know that we are made fun off from mostly girls and boys right ? Through my whole life I had to listen to shit like

> " Hi Gira ! ( short for Giraffe in German )
> " How is the weather there ? "

Yesss because I loved always being chosen the last to dance even the fatties got someone I had to dance alone on the Physical Education classes , 1.94 meters fucking tall... Boys tried to get away from conversations whenever I appeared , I had no one in my prom I spent all the night alone outside with the cold I was too ashamed to even enter .

BUT WAIT I ALSO HAD TO HAVE MYOSTATIN AHAHAHAHAA LOOK AT THE 18 YEAR OLD BLONDIE WITH SOME ABS AND TONED ARMS LOOK AT THE FUCKED UP GENETIC TRAIN THAT I AM

I fucked off right to the Bundeswehr and even there I had problems , not the ones in HS , only the army treats you fairly ....

And now this is my life drinking bottles of jägermeister before I have to go into this riot police job in the shit that is this country , I feel nothing else than the dry eyes from what I cried during my entire life.... The rare times I went on sleepovers and had to sleep on the bed of their parents because they had no sleeping bag for my size , the times the girls lifted my shirt to make fun of my belly , and what about those times when offered me high heels as a joke during christmas?

Why did it happen to me , all that I could have I had to be like this , now look .... Yeahy I sleep hugging a pillow imagining it is someone that never made fun of me , drinking and watching anime.... My mirror is cracked at least , I dont want to see what I am anymore.

Fuck you , fuck you if you ever bullied a tall girl fuck all of you that tried to be cool in your shitty groups while making fun of the tall girl and placing her christmas nativity play ontop of a ladder , fuck all of you.
>>
>>7748281
Really good bait
>>
>>7748281

Alles wird gut.

Wir erhalten Kämpfe, die wir gewinnen können.
>>
>>7748281
Das ist ziemlich Geil. Aber, dein Englisch liest wie eine Muttersprachlerin.
Danke für der Steife
>>
>>7748281
MÜNCHEN
Ü
N
C
H
E
N
>>
>>7748281

>jägermeister

I can understand an appreciation for herbal liqueurs as much as the next person, but perhaps try mixing it up a little. If you've never tried brandy before, give it a shot.

E&J XO is an affordable type that is still fair-to-middling quality. Should be priced at around the same level as Jägermeister. Other E&J brandies will leave you wondering what all the fuss is about.

If you have money you don't care to see go missing, try to track down a bottle of Benedictine. In my experience, it's usually around twice the price of either E&J XO or Jägermeister, but the taste is something altogether different. The recipe is basically only ever known by three monks at a time, but you can tell there's honey in it.

Alcoholism is an awful thing to find yourself reduced to, but it doesn't have to get repetitive on top of tasting bad.

Treat yourself. Maybe you'll feel better.
>>
>>7748281
If I could give you a hug, I would.
>>
File: DQNMTJUU8AAITCW.jpg large.jpg (314 KB, 1400x1920)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>
>>7748288

Ich habe bereits den Krieg verloren.... Nichts mehr Reste ....

>>7748292

4chan half mir sehr , wenn Sie hier seit mehr als 4 Jahren bleiben, wird sich Ihr Englisch verbessern .

>>7748380

I....Guess ? Normally I could just mix it with cola .

>>7748652

Well , thanks ? It would just be really akward Anon.
>>
>>7748862
You know full well you'd be a gift to anyone in this thread. Don't play it down.
>>
File: 00000049.jpg (137 KB, 1280x1712)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>7748281
Tfw i want to bully Seaport Hime - chan
>>
>>7748870

Still I am not used to it , I don't know what the hell I would do and would just be akward.
>>
File: 860770-00000006.jpg (510 KB, 1280x1821)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>
File: 1128318-00000002.jpg (89 KB, 507x709)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>7748872
Bully her a lot
>>
File: 1128318-00000003.jpg (79 KB, 506x709)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>7748889
>>
File: 1128318-00000004.jpg (62 KB, 507x709)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>7748890
>>
How tall is Seaport canonwise anyway?
>>
>>7748281
KARLSRUHE
>>
>>7748974
Between 2m and almost 3m.
There is no official material on it. Most people say it's more like between 2,2m and 2,6m.
Well like her breast size so do her height change from artist to artist.
>>
>>7742215
sauce?
>>
File: mngts10-e.jpg (521 KB, 836x1241)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
>5'4" with a tall girl fetish
You would think this would be easy, but it's not
>>
>>7739878

Sara’s longer by literally one foot (888 vs 887) the difference in height wouldn’t be perceivable.
>>
File: NMn660U.jpg (209 KB, 500x950)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
fuck off krauts
>>
>>7749209
No germans here, just lots of people using google translator.
t. german
>>
>>7749131
I didn't say she needs to tower over Iowa although during the war she got her deck extended about 7 meters so it would be noticeable. Hell there's actually a pic that shows that but they're probably just normal size here.

But what I'm just saying there is literally no actual Tall Girl content of a girl who is the longest in the game, that's my point
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (289 KB, 1200x1740)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>7749029
https://e-hentai.org/g/968451/51a52a84ed/
>>
>>7749105
5'8'', ain't easy for me too.
>>
>>7749105
source please
>>
>>7748873
Geez... Just act normal.

One of my best girl friends is 196cm (6'5" freedom units) and she doesn't care about her height. Why should she?

Yes, it's impressive if there is a lifeform bigger than you next to you, so some people act strange. Some don't know how to treat you, so they avoid you and stuff.

Also, childs are dicks. If they find something to nag you about and you even recognize their nagging they will just continue doing so.
>>
>>7748281
>>7749358
I almost forgot: I even asked her to wear high heels for me and she said yes.

Some girls are so unsecure with themselves... Finding some reason for their unsecurities like an unusual height is the go to point for "OMG I AM SO ODD AND STRANGE AND UNLOVABLE". No bitch, just grow some balls and get some selfesteem
>>
File: BQVogkS.jpg (164 KB, 906x1052)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>7749366

You fucking american nigger did you even read the whole fucking thing? Do you really think I am some kind of american whore that got a easy life early on and is just "omgosh my height! " , I boasted abs along with my height , got bullied till I was older and now I am here .

Go shove a metal rod inside your dick and go back to your basic bitches.
>>
>>7749225
I never claimed to be German, but I am studying German
>>
File: 670854-00000018.jpg (356 KB, 1280x1847)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
>>7749478
I suggest that we should tie up this gigantess before she goess on rampageging.
>>
>>7749478
*bullies*
>>
>>7749804
>>7750028

I hope you guys break your pelvis .
>>
File: 010.jpg (965 KB, 1000x1465)
965 KB
965 KB JPG
sees thread update, checks thread, still this fucking shit
>>
>>7750038
Not until i turn u into a sub/meek Seaport Hime with huge/gigant boobs and 2,20 m tall atleast. I promise u that u're gonna be my favorite toy
>>
File: Yes.jpg (210 KB, 946x1000)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>7750066

Chill we all have our stuff
>>
>>7748281
LEIPZIG
>>
>>7750072
Hey you're actually posting tall girl pics, I ain't referring to you.
>>
>>7748281
1,79 Gerfag here. D-do you want a trap bf by any chance?
>>
File: 1479828169717.png (1.05 MB, 1278x698)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>7750077

It is me Anon

>>7750079

Eh...Sorry , but I bet you will find a great pair for you soon .
>>
File: 45701284_big_p0.jpg (535 KB, 1120x816)
535 KB
535 KB JPG
>>7750090
how would one expect to know that given all your previous posting was exactly the opposite of that, not like you're namefagging or anything. Plus wasn't just a ref purely to you but all the crap back and forth

also sauce?
>>
As a 170cm tall italian man, being wrapped in the warm arms of a tall woman is my biggest wish :3 men and women that bully tall women are mean, they should be avoided at all costs. I love the idea of a woman that has big hands and long fingers, because her hands can keep my little hands warm when we are together :) tall women are a wonder of nature.
>>
File: Suprise bum sex.png (350 KB, 500x281)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
>>7750093

Eh I agree , I will stop shitting up the thread with my story . Name is Ayaka Kagari from witchcraft works .

>>7750095

Thank you for the kind words Anon
>>
>>7750104
I'm not the guy you're replying to, but you shouldn't apologize for telling your story. There are times when everyone needs to express his/her feelings. Bottling up can cause very serious consequences. Please keep posting Witchcraft, I love that couple :)
>>
>>7750108

Aye ,here have some more variety
>>
>>7750104
wouldn't mind so much if the pics were related more, just seemed kinda tangential.

Question though, you got the reverse fetish or we normal guys just in the "Take what you can get" pile?

and thanks, might look up some doujins of it, although I do expect disappointment, like all attempts at searching tallgirl doujins of thing that should have them
>>
>>7750109
<3
>>
File: hpOnd5L.jpg (44 KB, 322x720)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>7750110

Reverse as in wanting a taller guy ? Nah , and that "take what you can get " , meh maybe if I started looking after that . I don't really know what to look after or if I am even making a correct choice since everything I know I got from 4chins .
>>
Anyone got the picture of the giant muscled amazon asking someone to tie her up and hurt her?
>>
>>7750169
Nevermind I'm dumb it's already here
>>
>>7749478
Ha, ok, man merkt, dass du einfach nur ein Troll bist. Ich meine... american nigger? Echt jetzt?

Könnte natürlich auch sein, dass du unter Alkoholeinfluss schreibst...

Der Punkt bleibt bestehen: Wie lange willst du im Leben noch rumheulen? Die Vergangenheit ist scheiße, ok. Dann schau, dass du jetzt eben ein besseres Leben hast.
>>
>>7749478
Please be my friend.
>>
>>7750175

Du würdest verstehen was ich meine wärst du selber in der Bundeswehr gewesen. Ein paar Amis haben uns beim Training geholfen, die Neger waren echt unter aller sau, haben mich teils angeschaut als wäre ich eine art Zirkusattraktion."

>>7750177

Sure ?
>>
>>7750256
Da fühlten sich die Neger in ihrer Männlichkeit bedroht und zollen keinen Respekt...
Hat sich die Situation inzwischen gebessert?
>>
>>7750310

Ein wenig, Ich hau mich jetzt aufs Ohr dammit ich morgen arbeiten kann. machs gut.

Ich finde es einfach witzig, haben die echt Angst vor jemandem wie mir ?
>>
Can we go back to english and tall girl posting?
I did learn german. But in Spartan style so i don't want to remember that.
>>
>>7750422
How about posting tall girls yourself?
>>
File: M245.jpg (73 KB, 500x523)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>
>>7750444
Most of the Seaport Hime pics where posted by me
>>
>>7739300
Oh hey, ryan
>>
what did I miss?
>>
>>7748873
can you show a leg pic?
>>
>>7749478
>You fucking american nigger
>Do you really think I am some kind of american whore

And what nationality are you?
>>
>>7748281
>always being chosen the last to dance even the fatties got someone I had to dance alone on the Physical Education classes

Faggots, faggots everywhere!

>1.94 meters fucking tall

My pants are shrinking...

>Boys tried to get away from conversations whenever I appeared

What side of the river are they from?!

>I had no one in my prom I spent all the night alone outside with the cold I was too ashamed to even enter

I can only describe that as an utter waste.

>I ALSO HAD TO HAVE MYOSTATIN

Medical condition?

>AHAHAHAHAA LOOK AT THE 18 YEAR OLD BLONDIE WITH SOME ABS AND TONED ARMS

Nothing's better than females overpowering males.

>LOOK AT THE FUCKED UP GENETIC TRAIN THAT I AM

Any congenital health issues? If not, I seriously wish your lot was the norm!

>I fucked off right to the Bundeswehr

Lady, my pants can only shrink so much!

>And now this is my life drinking bottles of jägermeister before I have to go into this riot police job in the shit that is this country , I feel nothing else than the dry eyes from what I cried during my entire life

My condolences; I'm not even joking.

>The rare times I went on sleepovers and had to sleep on the bed of their parents because they had no sleeping bag for my size

Fremdschämen.

>the times the girls lifted my shirt to make fun of my belly

I like to imagine resting my head on a girl's midriff so I can listen to her breathing.

>and what about those times when offered me high heels as a joke during christmas?

Would you feel negatively if I were to tell you I wouldn't mind you having the additional height? Assuming they're just standard pumps and nothing tacky like stiletto heels or platforms.

>Why did it happen to me , all that I could have I had to be like this

And here I am not even in the same hemisphere!

>I sleep hugging a pillow imagining it is someone that never made fun of me , drinking and watching anime....

Ouch...

>My mirror is cracked at least , I dont want to see what I am anymore.

;_;
>>
oh my god will you embarrassing faggots stop giving the larper (You)s
>>
>>7744286
Knowing Patchouli, she intentionally summoned/bewitched him into being her boy toy, all because she is so lazy that even flicking her own bean is too much to ask.
>>
>>7748281
SPEYER
P
E
Y
E
R
>>
File: f91.jpg (121 KB, 680x968)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Not like tail boys don't have.
>be me
>5th elementary grade
>a lot taller than the rest of the class (170cm compared to 140cm class mates)
>Always needed to prove the teachers that i am not a 7/8th grade guy trolling or repeting the class too much.
>listening to other kid's parents for the same reason.
Well i stopped at 180cm.

>also
Childis little sister like tall girls are great
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: downloadfile-15 (1).jpg (144 KB, 500x666)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>
>>7733555
>>7733356
what is it/where is it from?
>>
File: 1509628990311.jpg (219 KB, 1186x1188)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>tfw every attractive tall girl you're aware of already has a boyfriend taller than herself

It's not fair
>>
File: 957881-00000049.jpg (540 KB, 1280x1810)
540 KB
540 KB JPG
>>7733356
>>7733555 (me)
>>7752461
I recognised her instanly from face. I just forgot to post it here.
[Yoshimura Tatsumaki] Monzetsu Taigatame ~Count 3 de Ikasete Ageru~ | Faint in Agony Bodylock ~I'll make you cum on the count of 3~ [English] [Brolen]
https://exhentai.org/g/957881/ea0b35cc42/
>>
File: 957881-00000091.jpg (644 KB, 1280x1811)
644 KB
644 KB JPG
>>7752956
>>
File: 957881-00000118.jpg (461 KB, 1280x1806)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>>7752962
Meek/cute giantess get's me diamonds.
This is probably i love Seaport-chan so much
>>
>>7752956
>>7752962
>>7752967
thank you
>>
How would one outside of Japan get into this naval ship-girl goodness
>>
File: 027.jpg (2.16 MB, 1757x2500)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB JPG
>>7753091
you mean how to play Kantai Collection, don't it's waaaay too late to get into this game in order to do current events due to Blueprints, WG42s, Seaplane fighters and other shit holding you back on many maps. As for Azur Lane and WarshipGirlsR both are phone games so you can find what you need on their wikis.

If you're looking for actual tall-girl content in any of these games, don't bother.
>>
>>7753175
Damn, I looked about and thought thus would be the case. Thanks for the info regardless
>>
>>7753272
yeah, sorry to say it but it's not even close to new player friendly.

In fact a friend of mine who'd been playing on and off for a year or so with a relatively decent fleet, could not beat this recent event's final map on easy mode all because she lacked one stupid seaplane fighter, a piece of equipment that hadn't been much use prior to this and which could not be quickly acquired, along with the fact she did not have the Fusou sisters remodelled, two ships that were also rather useless in prior events. Basically you need to have just been playing a long time to accumulate all this equipment, remodels and other bullshit in order to hope to be equipped.

Best solution is basically just enjoy all the fan works instead, at least those are generally accessible, (Except of course for the god-damn tallgirl midway hime doujin by AHOBAKA no one has ever found)
>>
>>7752166
Then why does she look so put off by it, hmm?!
>>
File: 0016.jpg (396 KB, 1073x1500)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
6 posts are deleted, yet no crossed out links and all the pictureless shitposts are still here, I'm damn curious as to what was actually deleted here
>>
File: kancolle_105_.jpg (265 KB, 1200x1686)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
https://nhentai.net/g/133387/
>>
File: threadshot-1512926587488.png (291 KB, 1080x3005)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
>>7753780
Nothing too valuable kek
>>
File: 021.jpg (386 KB, 1200x1713)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>7754002
huh so the shit at the end, explains why nothing was noticed, I mean if you're going to delete all the shitposts you could probably keep this thread alive for another 2 days
>>
File: boop.jpg (254 KB, 757x1900)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>7748281
>Random German chick posting in tall-girl thread.
>Easy pity points

Only low-test guys don't go for tall-chicks but if you're looking for long-term happiness rather than random guys online doing their best to convince you you're desirable, you may consider therapy.

It sucks not to be comfortable in your own skin, in a general sense.

Since you're posting here, I imagine you already know about all the stories about chicks that love that the world is too small for them, maybe you could find some solace there? I dunno.

Anyone else here with a growth-fetish that lurks in the growth and tall threads? I like both of them but I prefer growth only up amazon status (maybe 15-20 feet) where interaction is still possible and they can still exist in society.

>American nigger
Rude. I'm Aryan.
>>
>>7697923
MOAR
>>
File: 1496952945149.png (139 KB, 680x684)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>7752117

Deutsch

>>7754395

Sometimes you just need some pity from some random place Anon .
>>
>>
File: 64384288_p0.jpg (673 KB, 1000x1103)
673 KB
673 KB JPG
>>7755401
I'd like to think you're the person you say ... But everything you've said is too good to be believed, I'm really sorry.
>>
>>7755401
pic related
sorry, isso
>>
>>7755880

I understand , don't worry about it . Just live a good life ok ?

>>7755900

The difference is that I don't even have social media or care about guys , maybe just a bit about the ones like in this thread since they go throught so much that even seing them wish me well makes somehow happy .

I wish I could hug all of you , one big hug !
>>
File: 1500774590711.jpg (52 KB, 600x480)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>7755996
>I wish I could hug all of you , one big hug !
Aye, same.
>>
File: milkshake spurt.jpg (170 KB, 900x1440)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>7755401
Yeah, pity can be nice in the short term but it's not a good long term solution. That's part of the reason I recommended therapy.

You don't REALLY need it, what's most important is that you develop some form of ego centered around those personal qualities you like and want to like about yourself.

But yeah, embrace your height like the degenerates here embrace their fetish. It's weird, awkward and a little cringey, but nobody can blame you for it, it's a part of accepting yourself for who you are.

If you let your happiness rely on the approval of others, you'll never be happy. I've had to learn that the hard way and I still fall into that trap myself, don't let it happen to you!

>>7755900
It's hard to be lonely as a guy nowadays what with the internet and online friends.
>>
File: KsIimtF.jpg (193 KB, 948x1360)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
Monster musume 56
>>
File: KNROQ3g.jpg (223 KB, 948x1360)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>7756582
Tfw no tall girl to milk
>>
File: kxFOSII.jpg (173 KB, 948x1360)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>7756588
>>
File: MVyRFTF.jpg (148 KB, 948x1360)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>7756589
>>
File: oIpDs9p.jpg (207 KB, 948x1360)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>7756590
>
>>
>tfw I met a cute tall girl who kept smiling and staring at me but I didn't do anything out of pure social retardation

I want to bash my head into concrete sometimes.
>>
File: cute.jpg (885 KB, 1200x2000)
885 KB
885 KB JPG
>>7755900
That picture definately is not strawmanny at all, "lonely"/recluse, keep those kinda shitposts back on /r9k/
>>
>>7756663
Dude, are you me?
>>
>>7755996
I don't know how much of this stuff you wrote is real but take care Anon. Will you be visiting those threads more often?
>>
File: 1882_thumb_17.jpg (24 KB, 480x360)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
She's coming anons.
>>
Oh shit how did I miss this thread

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.