[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

/d/ seems to be the best place for this. What if the technology existed to let you change the shape and size of your body with the push of a button? (Height, weight, curves, muscles, etc)
What would society end up looking like and how quickly would it get out of hand?
>>
Giantess and expansion fans would wreck the major cities fairly quickly
>>
Reverse enginer it and use it on others
>>
>>7783756
>>
>>7783757
>>
>>7783688
Gotta set up some kind of limit, or it would have never gotten approved for civilian use.
>>
>>7783758
>>
>>7783762
>>
>>7783756
Or turn them into waifus
>>
>>7783761
Let’s say it’s some sort of freeware thrown out on the internet without any limits
>>
>>7783688
If the change works at a genetic level, modern forensics go byebye.
Bodies become fashion in the same was clothes are.
Lots of experimenting at first, but most people settle on a form that feels right for them.
>>
>>7783763
Boobs might be the first thing to get out of hand. The small jealous girls will finally get a chance to grow and then the big girls who’ve always enjoyed their advantage will feel like they need to one up everyone again. It’ll be a fun cycle
>>
>>7783766
It only takes one gigafag to ruin it for everyone else.
>>
Aryan
>>
File: 00000098.jpg (116 KB, 1200x900)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>7783773
>Tease flattie about her chest
>make her want to grow bigger and bigger.
>>
>>7783780
Then comes the “have to even out with a booty” moment
>>
>>7783780
>posts a tiny little chestlet from that reality
>>
>>
File: 1425695712766.png (457 KB, 690x1000)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
>>7783688
I would unironically, literally, actually kill a man in cold blood for the ability to shapeshift and induce shapeshifting in others.
It is my absolute deepest desire and is one that will never, ever come to fruition. Do you understand the despair I feel when I realize that my dream cannot occur in reality? That according to every law of nature, my heartful wish is impossible?
I don't wish this feeling on anyone. It's a heartache for a universe I can never see.
>>
>>7783852
You're not the only one brother. What's the point of life if the one thing you actually want is impossible?

Guess I'll just keep writing BE fiction in the meantime until death takes me.
>>
File: 00000112.jpg (85 KB, 1280x740)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>7783816
Don't want her to grow too fast.
>>
>>7783852
I understand anon.
Having the power to manipulate the human body was always one of my greatest desire. Changing, height/weight/size. Adding extra body parts. Transforming them to other species, monster girl/alien/furry. Adding animal parts just themself like udder.
And the target reaction this....
It's me diamond whenever think about it...
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 255x198)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>7783688

Everyone's saying boobs, but the backpain would probably be a limiting factor.

Penis size would probably be the thing to skyrocket. Of course, vaginas and assholes would then adjust accordingly.
>>
>>7783906

oops, uploaded thumnail.

Here's the full image.
>>
>>7783775
Speak for yourself. I would love to get annihiliated by some anon's universe-cock
>>
>>7783906
Anon... Your (everyone) heart won't be able to support that kek.(just point out the same useless "rule" as you said) Also we already make them as big to reach the ground without being able to stand up.
>>
>>7783906
Back pain from boobs wouldn’t exist because every time the weight starts to bother someone they would just have to bulk up their muscles a little more to handle it
>>
File: 1459851904433.jpg (122 KB, 1154x1183)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
I think the moment someone has heavy lifting to do, they would activate the muscle growth circuit. Once they finished the job, they would reprogram themselves to average size.
>>
I’d like to see how jealousy would affect things
>>
>>7784691
Probably in a very dangerous way
>>
>>7784691
>>7784807
>naturally large sizes get surpassed
>bigger and bigger they go
>>7783906
2ft would become standard over night

then guys would be lugin' massive junk around, so many huge ample bulges.

>>7783688
people would end up so generic lookin as well desu :/
>>
>>7785160
Only the unimaginative would look generic. The outliers or the very competitive would go into extremes
>>
>>7783695
the reality of physics scaling wouldn't allow it
they wouldn't be able to walk/move after a certain point and if they took it too far they'd die because of how to human body works
although if this tech exists, it may be possible to overcome some of this, however you can only ifght the square-cube law so much
>>
>>7785166
Giantess/expansion fans might still grow that big even if they could barely move after they grew
>>
>>7785169
I mean the limit for anything in any environment with organs optimized to their size is about the size of the largest blue whales, and they are in open water
So for land it would have to be much smaller to even be able to survive, let alone move
I just don't think crushing would be a serious concern, especially because people would go somewhere with room to do it
>>
>>7785162
>imagine the very competitive
.///.
>>
>>7785184
I’d need to see an example of that
>>
>>7785197
>Imagine if you will
>gril
>Envy bigger girls
>at last the chance to be like them
>or better yet bigger
>go to beach on first day
>all the boys want to buy to ice cream and play volly ball
>go swimming lose bikini
>beach is now passed out boys and a few other gril
>other grils
>ses the thing happen
>oh no my free ice cream
>it begins
>>
>>7785176
Brachiosaurs- their central body (ignoring the gigantic neck) is pretty much exactly as large as a land animal can possibly be.
Blue whales are pretty much exactly as large as a sea animal can possibly be.
No known animal is as large as a flying animal can be, it's ~20% larger than a pteradon iirc.
>>
>>
>>7783688
We would see extreme polarization where communities become extremely homogeneous but very distinct appearance wise from others. People would move to places that supported their preferred body type. From this a new form of ist will develop. Bodyist? Shapeist? Because its so "easy" to be "perfect" people will grow to resent others that do not share their body type.
>>
>>7785202
Ends up with a beach full of overgrown bikinis where the attention whores end up outgrowing each other again and again
>>
>>7784233

Unless they're bulking up their bones I don't think it'd be solved that easily.
>>
>>7785357
Bulking up the bones, perfect fix
>>
I think tech being widely available to change things at the push of a button makes it less sexy.

If everyone is able to be anything, a lot of things stop being as appealing. and then you have issues with hyper sizes ending the world or distorting physics.

I think the better way to go about this is to make it so any size/shape/whatever is attainable, but time and effort must be applied for it to work, like bodybuilding.

If a girl wants bigger tits, she has to do whatever type of workout makes her tits bigger. Titty-push ups or something. If someone wants to be taller, they'd have to do intense stretches. stuff like that.

this way, it becomes that those who are dedicated and want it enough will get it. and that makes it 100 times hotter.
>>
I just wanna make it so that estrogen makes women curvier, taller (up to 7 feet tall), and far more muscular (up to 2x bigger than biggest male bodybuilder)
I say estrogen because on one hand I really like the idea of girls working hard for their extreme gains, but I also want a few to just naturally be bigger so they can flaunt their size to smaller gals.
A girl going through puberty could get this big after a week in the gym. And now doping makes bodybuilders even more feminine, instead of manly.

Hell, even have it affect males too. Normal men don't have enough to be affected. Soyboys lose body hair + facial hair, and become slimmer but toned.
Madmen willing to take large doses of estrogen will become women with dicks. They're bigger than normal men, but smaller than average women.
>>
>>7783688
i have a small thin dick and all i've ever wanted is a massive thick one.

when the technology is there ill get myself a 8x5 flaccid and a 14x7,5 erect.

also praying for a futa gf in the future. ;_;
>>
>>7788233
>i have a small thin dick and all i've ever wanted is a massive thick one

m-m-me to
;-;

i'd want to be like 6x5 and 9x7
>>
>>7783852
Depends on the person for me, and if I can use my powers in other people.
If I could shapeshift eyes to the blind and limbs to the crippled, I'd kill anyone and be able to justify it to others as the greater good while going clubbing as a 7 foot tall Amazonian futa after dark.
>>
>>7783688
This thread is fucking weird
>>
Reality!
The Politicians would bury the technology.
Society would go to hell is everyone could fulfill a dream in a day.
Corrupt politicians, (95%) would find ways to use the technology for their gains. Turn enemies into Ultra Bimbos, etc,... The world continues, as usual...
>>
>>7783688
>>
>>7783773
Cosmetic surgery gives this plenty of precedent, so I don't think boobs would be the most dramatic change.
>>
>>7783911
Do you fetishize suicide too? I would not consent to being killed, thanks.
>>
>>7790037
The one wishing to be any bigger than an elephant is the one with a suicide wish. Nobody in this thread understands the square cube law.
>>
>>7790794
We do know of it. Its just we generally assume whatever magitech is allowing these transformations also trumps real life biological limitations.
>>
File: zdemian.jpg (193 KB, 1280x990)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
Not to mention the variety of shapes. It starts out with a bigger busty or blown up booty. Then people start getting creative, trying find a niche. Maybe they blow their lips, get multiple boobs or try out big muscles. Maybe a new skin colour?
>>
shapeshifter thread? nice. have some fresh OC i made earlier

>https://superdegenerate64.deviantart.com/gallery/

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.