[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Old thread >>8142704

Pastebin story archive: http://pastebin.com/ir1QM5sr

World Building Questions
>What sort of world is it in general? Modern? Fantasy? Sci-fi?
>Has slavery always been part of the world? If not, how did it come about?
>What role(s) do slaves play in the world's society/economy?

Personal Fantasy Questions
>Do you want to be a slave or an owner?
>Who do you imagine owning/being owned by? Are they completely figments of your own imagination? Real people? Established fictional characters? What are they like?
>What do you imagine a typical day in your life would be like as a slave or slave owner?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>8214395
So how about that slavery scenario? I want to see what you've got!
>>
Humans have a moral duty to keep elves in their proper place.
>>
File: 1377184026032.jpg (265 KB, 1233x1353)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>8216047
Near-future post-apo. Something went terribly wrong with the global economy, all modern societies are completely wreck apart and all first-world countries are now in a state of complete lawless chaos. No governments, no police forces, just survival of the fittest.
Since it's set in our world about a few decades from now, you already know the answer. Since the economy collapsed and there are no rules anymore, the strong can enslave the weak as it pleases them.
It depends on the use the owner makes of it. Some are kept around as pets, sex slaves, for breeding, entertainment, various tasks and works. They are also heavily used for trading against other goods and are of great merchant value. Because of that, there are lots organized gangs making a living out of enslaving anyone they can put their hands on, be it lonely innocents who just happened to cross their path or weaker gangs they raid.

Owner. I'd be a highly skilled solitary mercenary, having set up a well hidden, completely safe base. I go out everyday to scavenge in the nearby towns to gather as much ressources to make for the most comfortable living possible.
>Who do you imagine owning/being owned by?
One day, while scavenging appartments, I come across a lonely pretty girl, small and skinny, weakened by hunger and thirst, completely helpless. She's scared to death seeing me. It's been so long I haven't had company I don't hesitate one second. I instantly twist her arms behind her back, tie-up her hands together, and gag her with whatever I can find on the spot so her screams don't bring in nearby gangs. I lift her up with one arm, bend her over my shoulder and hastily return to my HQ as she hilariously wiggles around in a pathetic attempt to escape.

1/2
>>
>>8217684
2/2
>What do you imagine a typical day in your life would be like as a slave or slave owner?
The girl would be very reluctant and rebellious at first, a big-time feminist before everything went down. So the typical day as her master would involve a lot of discipline, training, hypnosis even, beside the obvious sex acts. She'd be collared, leashed when I have to walk her around, kept in my base at all times unless I chose to take her out as a reward for good behavior or something. Her training would of course be sexual (involving lots of spanking, blowjob training, holes stretching so she can fit my huge cock, etc.) but it would also go further than that. Through hypnosis and other manipulation technics, I'd break her mind and have her gradually realize that her survival is entirely depending on me, that I bring her food, water, a safe shelter with a roof on her head, and since I'm a fairly attractive man and I treat her very decently, slowly but surely, she'd start feeling grateful she ended up in my hands rather than dying out in the wild or being captured/killed by some psycho-gang.
From grateful, she'd grow entirely devoted to me, she'd be my faithful little slut. Eventually, I end up breeding this loving bitch-wife with as many kids as physically possible.
>>
>>8216586
I'm going to have to go through with it huh...
>>
>>
>>8217684
>>8217686
Hot af!
>>
Bump
>>
>>8217801
Please do!
>>
>>8219549
Actually, that's an accurate depiction of my anatomy.
>>
>>8219649

> not having your cock caged in chastity

What are you doing
>>
>>8216047
Fantasy setting. The human's actually technology is about bronze age, but their effective standard of living is much higher do to use of domesticated monster girls.

There's a large variety of monsters, but they are all female and bare at least some resemblance to a human woman. In particular they all have human-like pussies. They need human sperm to reproduce. The offspring is always another monster girl of the same species.

In ages past monsters raided primitive human communities for men to use as breeding stock. As human nations grew in size and sophistication that became more and more difficult. Superior numbers and organization where able to overcome the monsters advantages in individual strength and other powers. Especially since the mightiest monsters tended to be loners.

Rather than wipe out the monsters, humans captured and tamed them. Even those who should be able to hide where humans can't follow had trouble avoiding capture, because their instincts demand they seek out men to breed with. Eventually it came to be that most monsters were born in captivity, and raised as slaves. While "feral" monsters are the rare exception.

Domesticated monsters are heavily integrated into human society. They're used in all kinds of ways depending on the abilities of their individual type.

Minotaurs, ogres, and other burly monsters have many uses as laborers, bodyguards, etc. Centaurs are used in place of horses. Mermaids are useful for fishing, pearl diving, and anything else in the water. Spidergirls mass produce silk. The most human-like monster girls are typically used as servants and entertainers.

All of them, regardless of what else they do, are used for sex. Both for the pleasure of it, and because breeding monsters is profitable.
>>
>>8217801
Do you need prompts to help you out?
>>
>>
>>8220711
Yes please anon, that would be helpful, thank you!
>>
Bump
>>
I love the idea of goblins taking human and elf women as slaves. Especially captured adventures.
>>
File: 1498470676659.jpg (750 KB, 743x1168)
750 KB
750 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1503431133427.jpg (268 KB, 794x860)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1188596075664.jpg (293 KB, 800x600)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>8223157
>>
>>8216047

> tfw general is dead

It's unfortunate.
>>
>>8225098

Why is everyone gone? Maybe they finally found the slave/master they were looking for?
>>
File: Darkelf.jpg (20 KB, 268x372)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
I've always liked of a fantasy setting where the various fantasy races would have societies built around kinks and fetishes in a realistic way.

Dark elves would be femdom based. They live underground and modeled their society off of ants colonies.In the early days of their culture men were forbidden from taking jobs that were viewed as "weak". Men had to be miners,farmers and warriors.Women served as priestess and homemakers.As society evolved men were forbidden from politics and monarchies.

As generations pass and peace settles in men slowly drift from being miners and gardeners to houseslaves and harem boys for a growing number of queens/princesses.
>>
>>8225578
Man, the shame a dark elf must feel getting captured and passed around by human men must be immense.
>>
>>8225584
I suppose that depends on whether or not she's a closet sub and/or has a human fetish.
>>
File: 1537846485927.jpg (604 KB, 1200x858)
604 KB
604 KB JPG
>>8225578
High elfs are on the opposite end of the spectrum.There women are all slaves to one extent or another. Boys in school are taught how to discipline their wives maintain large harems.

Domestic corporal punishment is common place with public wife spankings and forced nude marches being a common occurrence.

Women are bound for marriage from a young age. If they're not virgins by the time they reach adulthood they're sent to the local brothel to serve as temple prostitutes or sold as slaves.

75% of all high elf births are female.Combine with that they have contracts with other races to take in female prisoners as slaves.These factors ensure that high elven men all have large harems.
>>
>>8225587
>>8225578
>I've always liked of a fantasy setting where the various fantasy races would have societies built around kinks and fetishes in a realistic way.
Where's your kickstarter?

Add other races and kinks/fetishes please!
>>
>>8221533
sorry for lateness but here we go

What sort of students would attend this school? Are they drawn from the general population, or only scouted? Does the student's initial status in the school depend on anything, or do they enter as equals?

What would get a student locked into chastity, and how could she earn her way out, if at all?

What changes in status accompany being placed in chastity? How would a girl in chastity be treated by her peers, her parents, and the staff?
>>
File: 1538623141201.jpg (179 KB, 700x950)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>8225587
>>8225578
Orcs are on an entirely different spectrum when enslaving others.They rarely enslave other orcs and instead capture members of other races (primarily female human/elves)and breed with them.
>>
File: slave_by_nepi.jpg (194 KB, 516x849)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>8226271
Orcs are 90% male.As they have no attraction to their own kind the female 10% will often find rookie young male adventurers to take in as slaves.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>8225578
I've always had a thing for Dragons ruling over human races like a warlord. Part of what dragons do is they like to display their wealth and power to others mostly to the lesser races like humanoids and drakes or any near other by dragons.

Well dragons aren't sexually attracted to humanoids they appreciate human beauty and sexuality though the humans around them. humans value woman as servants so they have main woman serve them are the lair. People who have ultimate power over woman like to flaunt their sexuality by making them drees sexy or strip them naked so dragons do the same.

Guest who enter a lair will be served upon many naked or half naked woman, often more woman then any dragon would need to serve them selves. A dragon will just take a beautiful woman from a settlement because they can. Guests are free to use the woman short of server damaged so sex is open game.

Drakes are enforcers of the Dragons. Servants also serve the drakes. Drakes are more bestial in their needs happy for food witch they gather from the people and lands their lording dragon controls. They will keeps a slave girl around them for day to day life. Slaves are better at deal with humanoids then they are and will allow a slave to speak for them when interacting with a town for tax collecting/tributes. The girl who speaks will speak before the people dress as a slave (naked or half naked) as a display of power over the people this maybe a girl who have lived in the town at on point.
>>
>>8225578
Oh we can have fun with the shortstack races.
>>
>>8226256
Lateness doesn't matter, but more prompts please! My version of >>8212432 >>8212437 >>8212558

>What sort of students would attend this school? Are they drawn from the general population, or only scouted? Does the student's initial status in the school depend on anything, or do they enter as equals?
Students, boys and girls, are drawn from the general population, but some advertising for the school is targetted at parents of troubled girls. If she's been in detention or had low grades or absences, her parents might be handed a leaflet about the school and its reputation for improving the behavior of girls. There's no formal distinction between the minority of "troubled" girls and the rest though. Some are also sent by parents morally opposed to their daughters masturbating.

Girls start school without chastity unless their parents have requested it, which is the usual for the "troubled" girls and rare for others (ones sent to be kept from touching themselves being obvious exceptions). All girls are subject to corporal punishment for misbehavior (unlike boys), although there's some favoritism from some teachers.
>>
>>8226256
>>8228394
>What would get a student locked into chastity, and how could she earn her way out, if at all?
In theory all that's needed for her to get out of chastity is for staff to decide her behavior has improved or that she's no longer a risk for trying to masturbate, or for her parents write a letter asking for her to be released. In practice though, none of these happen. Staff never even consider release unless the girl herself requests it, and when she does, they quickly decide she's still a masturbation risk or that her behavior is still improving/likely to drop if released. Parents are usually pleased by their new, more demure and obedient, daughters, as well as comments from staff about how much chastity has improved her.

The result is girls begging teachers and parents and getting nowhere. One teacher tells her to talk to a different one, the next says she'll "think about it" then conveniently forgets, and when reminded chastises the girl for cheek and decides to advise a third teacher against releasing her.
>>
>>8226256
>>8228394
>>8228396
>What changes in status accompany being placed in chastity? How would a girl in chastity be treated by her peers, her parents, and the staff?
Other students, boys and girls, tease any of the chastity girls. Jokes, often sexual, get made at their expense. Staff pretend to be more impartial but some will mention a girl's chastity in passing to humiliate her in front of her peers or just to remind her. Others are more compassionate, telling girls not to aggrevate their arousal or reassuring them that they'll get used to it and it won't get worse if they behave.

Parents meet their girls in chastity during visits to the school or during holidays if the girls are sent home. They are usually pleased their daughters are more obedient and polite often have little sympathy for their sexual plight or consider it necessary to keep them behaving (per school recommendations). Sometimes parents will let a girl out of chastity over the holiday, only to change their mind when she immediately starts touching herself or gets caught later humping a pillow.
>>
>>8216047
>>What sort of world is it in general? Modern? Fantasy? Sci-fi?
Fallen sci-fi
Humanity made it to the stars, then someone forgot to pay the electric bill or some shit.
Planets all over the galaxy were suddenly cut off, with no way of knowing when daddy earth would come calling.
This particular world was the nearest world to a space biotics station. In theory, it was engineering and growing a type of humanoid assistant, meant to crew ships and fulfill other mundane tasks that just need a reasonably educated hand.
The station limped home to the nearest planet (ours) in a journey that took over three hundred years. By the time it got there, the populace had mostly degenerated to something like a weird mix between a classical feudal society, except with electronics and shit.

The station was able to generate these humanoids in very high quantities with reasonable resource input, and they revolutionized the economy of the world forever.

The so-called "Newmans" are generally the size and build of a teenager, ranging from about 13 to 17, just depending. They range from masculine, to androgynous, to feminine, often with softer features regardless.
They are fully anatomically accurate, though they are sterile.
Otherwise they are fairly dim-witted and pretty weak. They only live about 20 years, have very little ability to organize or direct themselves.
They adore whoever they think their master is and will happily assist them in whatever they are tasked with. Otherwise, they just kind of do nothing, or find simple ways to amuse themselves. Frequently with their bodies.

The Newmans aren't good for much, unfortunately. They aren't very strong or have much endurance. They can do manual labor, but usually only in large numbers, or simple parts of larger jobs.
The service industry is packed with them, as are agriculture and other more time-consuming than difficult tasks

They are so easy to obtain, that labor has plummeted in value. There's also almost no sex trade
>>
>>8228474
A Newman can be obtained with about the same ease as a dog or a cat, and hold about the same level of esteem. Maybe more dog than cat.
Nearly every household has at least two or three Newmans; they can pay for their own upkeep easily, it's usually just a matter of space.

Most childcare is performed by Newman nannies and nurses. It isn't unusual for a child to receive their own Newman a year or two after their birth.

Early on, a radical religious group decreed that because Newmans were sterile, and could not carry venereal diseases, they could be used to desensitize people to the hungers of the flesh.
This caught on among different groups who didn't understand the logic behind it, and now marriage is almost exclusively an agreement to have children.
People's emotional, and physical needs are provided by the Newman, as they have since early childhood. Children begin to have sex with Newmans as soon as they can think to ask about it, and actual sex between humans outside of breeding pairs is fairly rare.
>>
I've always like to do this thought experiment with female anime and cartoon characters I see. Put them in a world where they function as human pets, the only alter to them is their minds are glimmered to accept being a pet. They are basically the same person they where but wake up naked in a pet holding facility to be picked by a master.

So as part of the experiment I ask may self question about the character and how they react and fill free to add your own.

>Pick a character or group of characters

It fun to imagine how characters react when compare to one another, like last game I play featured a pear of sisters Totori and Ceci.

>Character disposition when first appear or met?

Ceci is the older sister and would have to put a mature front so she would have to get use to being naked quickly. Totori is younger and less confident about her body will hide behind her sister to hide her nudity at first. After a day or so in her new home she'd be more open.

>Day to day life?

Ceci will gravitate naturally to cooking and cleaning around the house. Totori is an alchemist by trade if her master leaves her to her own devices she could make many useful stuff for them use or sell. Because of this Totori loves being taken on long walks out side. She will run around with a bag and pick mushroom and grass she needs as alchemy martials. Take her on a camping trip once in a while to make her happy.

>Sexuality

From what I seen of the girls they are fairly asexual. Probably not the type to masturbate much if at all.
>>
>>8227399
Perhaps here’s a story that could work in this setting: something like a kinky /d/ romcom with slavery, monster sex and some NTR about a human mage who can turn into a dragon at will (sort of like the animagi in Harry Potter). This gift has been passed on in his family for generations, but his ancestors haven’t used it for much aside from quick transportation by air and occasional self-defence, because they are huge ‘human patriots’ and treat the ability as a shameful curse. But when the last descendant of this family is in his early 20s and unable to make a decent living as a mage (maybe due to the OP magically gifted isekaid adventurers currently flooding their world, I don’t know…), he decides to pose as a dragon long-term near some remote village on the borders of the dragon-infested realm, where there is less ‘competition’ from real and powerful dragons.
At first his plan works out almost perfectly - villagers and even the few dragons who live nearby can’t spot the deception. He starts amassing wealth and gathering a slave ‘harem’, hoping that when he’s older he’ll choose a girl he really likes, confess to her he’s human and they manage to run off with enough gold to buy an inn or something like that. Naturally, he is turned on by watching his cute half-naked slave girls, and often gets frustrated he has to maintain his dragon persona and can’t show any sexual attraction to them. The most he can do is play mean pranks on his guests who ‘cuck’ him with the girls with his magical skill no one is aware of (normal dragons can’t use magic).
After a while a young female dragon who lives nearby grows attracted to him. This is a new source of frustration: he’s afraid that when interacting closer with her he’ll somehow blow his cover, and also the thought of mating with another dragon in dragon form disgusts him (at least initially). So he tries to politely keep his admirer at a distance.
>>
>>8228945
In dragon form he accompanies her on her ‘shopping’ trips: coyly pretending to be clueless she asks him, which of the offered tributes she should pick for her ‘harem’ and then demands a detailed explanation why, smugly watching him drool over all these attractive women he can’t have. She collects girls as well, but mainly because of the dragons’ social convention - male humans are considered ugly and collecting them gains you no prestige. Sometimes he is brought in human-form to her lair, where he has to endure embarrassing or humiliating experiences like sitting for hours watching her female servants make out - tied-up, unable join in or even jerk off. Or ‘prepping’ them for sex with guests by giving them oral. Then watching the girls he had personally selected and liked best getting fucked by the dragon’s guests.
But as the mage interacts with his mistress and other dragons more, little by little he guesses how shameful her secret is, and that it gives him some leverage over her as well (If other dragons find out, he just gets eaten, or merely stripped of his wealth and chased off, but she will have to live out the rest of her life in shame and loneliness, shunned by her kin as an insane pervert!). He decides to ask her for a certain kind of service.
>>
>>8228951
By this point he had fallen for a girl in his own ‘harem’. Naturally, in dragon form he can’t flirt with her, and when their dragon lord is not around servants customarily don’t have sex with those entering the lair. So, in order to pose as a guest and get with the girl, he needs some dragon to pose as a host, i.e. as himself (Let’s assume that illusions are too unstable, too mana-consuming and concentration-intensive for one to maintain while drinking and having sex… or he’s just a shitty mage and can’t crank out a proper one). Fortunately, he in his dragon-form and the female dragon look very alike - at least similar enough for the servants and guests not to notice the difference in the cave’s candlelit gloom. The dragon grudgingly grants his request - because refusing would mean admitting she’s fallen for him enough to get jealous, and that’s too much of an admission even for a perv like her…
Things boil down to a climax, wacky hijinks ensue and yadda yadda when, during an important dragon holiday the mage-dragon’s lair is visited by several of his dragon neighbors and a group of adventurers whose infamous leader is rumored to be an even greater threat to the local girls’ virtue than dragons, pigmen and goblins!
>>
File: dragon-size.png (2.39 MB, 2500x1264)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
>>8228963
To address a possible question, why humans let themselves get enslaved by non-magical dragons when they have mages. As said above, magic in this world is normally more complicated, rare and ‘expensive’ than in some video game where you throw huge fireballs and cause a snowstorm barely breaking a sweat. Dragons are very resilient and can grow quite huge. The oldest and most powerful dragons, who ‘tax’ and control the realm’s capital, the richest ports and city-states - 14-15 on the chart. Average dragon - about as big as 11-12. The MC in dragon form, his mistress and neighbors are about as big as 7. They are considered ‘runts’ and hold a low place in the dragon hierarchy. But even defeating a ‘runt’ like them would require considerable and well-coordinated effort from several very skilled mages. In addition to not being very numerous, mages also have something like a guild rule against engaging in combat with higher sentient beings - be it dragons, humans or fellow mages. So mages mainly serve as healers, counsilors, diviners, crafters of artifacts and devices, occasionally help a gang of adventurers defeat some goblins and so on - not a very glamorous living, in short. They are bound by a lot of other strict rules, and function pretty much like a religious order, with the exception of being allowed to marry - this might be a factor in the MC wanting to ditch his human life for a dragon’s more ‘rock-n-roll’ existence. Ages ago, at least according to legends, mages were much more powerful, and tried to enslave common people somewhat like the dragons currently do, so perhaps all these strict rules came about to stop the incessant magical wars devastating the land.
>>
>>
>>8228995
I think a lot of that chart is wrong...
>>
File: 1434662230843.jpg (332 KB, 800x1067)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>8228394
What sort of corporal punishment is used on the girls?

>>8228396
What sort of changes in status accompany being placed in chastity? Is there any way to tell without lifting up the girl's skirt? Does she need to show deference to students that are not in chastity?

Who holds the keys? Do the boys have any control over keyholding? Or is it just the teachers?

>>8228398
What is the school's stance on sexual acts in general? You've implied that masturbation is banned, but are the male students allowed to take advantage of the female students consensually or nonconsensually? Does being in chastity change whether a girl has the right to refuse? What's the stance on lesbianism, or on oral?

Also, what about anal? Does the school allow anal masturbation or treat anal sex differently?

Also, after graduation, are the chastised girls released? Or is there a handover of the key, instead? If the latter, who pays for the chastity belt?
>>
>>
>>8228945
>>8228963
I think the female dragon would defiantly still attempt to have babies with the MC. She will justify it by saying to her self how powerful her offspring will be. But just really get turn on thinking about birthing a none dragons like how human females have fetishes about none human births. At the least her child will have the choice she can not about being a human or a dragon.

I can imagine dragons would be very embarrassed to have sex in front of other dragons, they probably could careless if a human sees them humping specially slaves, they may give guest humans more respect. So if the female sees that MC is turned on a frustrated by her servants she may nag him and lift up her tail leaving it up to the MC to use her like a Dutch Doll. I assume he doesn't to her chagrin.

Maybe it was this air of sexual frustration was the thing got her attracted to him to begin with. The MC is a naked dragon so the first time alone with a female dragon would be awkward specially if he's fighting off an erections with the naked servants walking around and serving them. So FD sees this nice unassuming male who finds her attracted enough to getting an erection around her but to shy to make a move on her.

When the MC finds the girl he likes it probably would be easier to sell his servant to his female friend and show up to her place as her human guest. She agrees but puts her foot down and flat out tell him. If you wan to make human babies we are making dragon babies and have to fuck her first.

Funny if dragon sex works like dog sex where they get suck together facing rear to rear by a knot. To help him get going the girl the MC like is in the room with them and she has to sit around and wait for the two dragon to get unstuck. By the time that happens the MC is too embarrassed and not in the mood to turn around and change into a human and fuck the girl so he has sex with her another day.
>>
>>8229273
Also I like the idea of the female dragon might have been going off a bad relationship with the last male she was with. She let him bully her into being his cum dumpster because she wanted to be 'normal' so badly that she summited to him. She finally had enough of his shit and bucked him and moved to a new lair leaving behind her old hoard

When she meets the MC she rather relieved to have a rather meek male she can have a relationship with. She get finds out about his secret she finds her self liking having power over basically another dragon that never had before.

I can see when her and MC go out 'shoping' they run into that male dragon at some point. and flat out call her his old Fuckworm in front of everyone.
>>
>>8229077

> typical Slaaneshi two weeks to a month after converting
>>
>>8216047
Historical AU: Roman Revival

Men join the legions and fight hard, depending on their performance they get their picks of convent girls from conquered nunnery. Pictured is my latest slave, I get to be the one to break her in, introduce her to pain and penetration.

Every Sunday I take her to church to meet up with others soldiers and their girls. My slave would cry with pain and shame as I pull her up the stairs by her neck chain. Her chained ankles would force her to take short quick steps to keep up as the neckchain chokes her and pull on her tender bitten nipples at the same time - the little jumps she makes pushing the studded dildos on the padlocked strap in and out of her ass and cunt.

The line to defile our current girl on the alter is long, some legionnaires have swapped keys and swapped girls. I don't like to share my toys until I have a new one, so I spent my time in line trying to recognize which girl was from which convent how many raids ago while my current girl obediently kept my cock warm in her mouth. She still fights me sometimes and begs me not to sodomize her or stick bottles up her cunt, but she loves the opportunity to suck my cock now! She knows the better she do, the longer I will keep her for myself.

My old toys are on display at the front of my manor for public use. The newly discarded ones are goldchained to the water fountain - this kept them hydrated and relatively clean even with frequent use, often by multiple parties at once, by house staff, by stable boys, by visitors, by pedestrians.

The older ones are rotated out, chained to gates, chained to trees, they either gradually starve to death, or more likely, die from rough use. By the time my slaves are no longer my current girl, no longer the new display at the fountain, they aren't much to look at anymore, just meatbags to experiment on.
>>
>>8229871
The town's iron smith has taken an interest to the big breasted brunette who wouldn't stop trying to bite me til I took all her teeth out, over a year ago now. She's been chained by the fire pits for several months now, first by a chained ankle, with her wrists manacled behind her back, the bells on her nipple rings sounding out like windchimes as she bounches up and down on cock after cock after cock. The bells are still there but the chain is now attached to her neck collar, even though there is no point as she has no legs for running away or even arms to crawl away anymore. The iron smith calls her his Venus and doesn't let her starve herself to death.
>>
huh, im gonna be perfectly honest, i do like the idea of being a sexy nonhuman slave. Though which setting here would fit best i have no idea.
>>
>>8230202
What kind of nonhuman? Monstergirl, elf, something else?

Elaborate a bit about what's hot!
>>
>>8230215

Should have specified, ma bad. Monstergirls being ma main type, no real main love (but i do not like any of the younger looking ones) though for some reason those who dont have normal pairs of legs i like most.
>>
>>8230202
I have thought of an idea a guild to enslaving and taking care for monster girls. I like something like the world of the Monster Girl encyclopedia where a good part of the female population are monsters that often at best bully men and worst makes them love slaves. But some of the men that are free or don't want to be oppressed form an under ground society or resistance catch and take sexual revenge on the monster girls.

A good example a city may have a ban of goblin girls that gang bang up on any man they can catch alone. The might ask the resistance to catch and enslave the girls for raping him. Once caught it often men we where hurt might take out their anger by doing the cunt busting. kicking and stomping on their vaginas as hard as they can. Put them on wood horses or put pliers to their clits and break the cartilage like you do when you break a dick. They are rapist monsters a disserve every bit and pain they get.
>>
>>8230253
I mean the torture is a wee bit too much for my liking. but the idea of revenge slavery is intriguing.
>>
>>8230231
>though for some reason those who dont have normal pairs of legs i like most.
Centaurs, lamia, mermaids, clawed harpies?

What kind of slavery do you imagine?

>>8230253
>or put pliers to their clits and break the cartilage like you do when you break a dick.
Ouch!
>>
>>8230268
Mermaid or lamia/naga would probably be my pick.

I more i think of this the more i like the idea of "trophy slave" Bought and shown as a sort of adornment to a property. Taken extremely good care of healthwise but also taken advantage of sexually. Gropped and teased and then fucked.

Damn, i thought id have a normal day off but im now pondering about what type of sexy monstergirl slave i want to be...
>>
>>8230299
Since you've got the day, elaborate on the scene you imagine!
>>
>>8230303

Fuck it. I got a few hours to burn. Let's write fag this shit. Though do i do it from orignally monstergirl or Tf-ed into monstergirl. Damn if my autism isn't going full throttle right now...
>>
>>8230305
>Though do i do it from orignally monstergirl or Tf-ed into monstergirl.
Which do you find hottest?

Of course either way as a slave you might meet other monstergirl slaves who were the other origin.
>>
>>8230308

Thx for the encouragement Bro. Anyways Here is first part of my Writefaggotry. Prologue 1 of ?

>"Heyum.. Big Bro... whut was the plan again?" The big oaf asked while looking down to his brother. Not looking ahead and getting a stray branch in his face for his effort.

>"Damn it Olaf! I told you the plan many time over see?" The smaller figure growled, struggiling to wrestle with a harmless bush as the brothers were getting in ambush position near one of the forest's well travelled paths.

>He snarled as his brother's blank stare meant he the plan didn't register in his head. "It's a good thing im the smart one here nyeh? Alright lemme run you through it one more time." He shrugged, he had to make sure nothing went wrong here, otherwise bye bye to that big bag o' gold they were offered.
>>
>>8230334

Part 2 of 2. Also i think i found a pic of a form id enjoy writing. Its anthromorph and close to furry/scalie territory so i don't think i should post it.

>"Ya see, our business partner needs a new slave, an exotic one. One of dem rare but fancy monster girls see? Now da problem with that is that they normally live far from the city in the most dangerous of places. And we all know that dat ain't no place to be see? So I was given this here special potion which has the ability to turn anyone into a sexy monstah girl." He smirked, taking out a phial with glitterer pink fluids jiggling in it. "Now we have one other problem... and that is that our boss wants a virgin, a real life virgin see?! Dunno why though, not sure how he can check... but hey with the amount a gold we getting best be sure he gets what he wants nyeh!"

>He paused, waiting for his brother's brain to catch up, keeping an eye on the path for a lone target. There normally was good traffic here, mostly from lone villagers wanting to travel to the city to make a good living, normally alone too. The perfect target. "Now we both know that all women are whores... so this is why I came up with a genius idea nyeh! Normally lone guys who travel from the village do so cos they are looking for gold, fame and of course... women! This is because most of them have never gotten their hands on a women! This means that this potion will surely turn them into a sexy monster girl virgin see?! and then KA-CHING THE MONEY IS OURS!"

>He looked up to his brother who looked at him blankly, then as if a lightbulb shone in his small head he smiled. "Got it Big Bro! You'se so smart!" He excitedly clapped. The smaller of the two grinned, enjoying this great appraisal. However he shushed his brother as he spotted the perfect target. "Right bro, when that sucker is past us we jump him! Got your club ready? Try not to hit him too hard see? just enough to knock him out nyeh!"
>>
>>8229273
>>8229297
Thanks for sharing these ideas. I’ll definitely consider integrating some of them!

>So if the female sees that MC is turned on a frustrated by her servants she may nag him and lift up her tail leaving it up to the MC to use her like a Dutch Doll.

I like this a lot. Actually, now I think it would not even be his own, but his mistress’ servants the MC starts getting turned on by. When he’s just starting out as a dragon, not only are his first few servants still shy and insecure, they aren’t even wearing particularly sexy clothing. Remember, he’s a ‘runt’ and things are not the same for him and the ‘fat snakes’. When a rich nobleman wants to curry a powerful dragon’s favor, his daughter, sister, or even a young wife he doesn’t want anymore for some reason (but which can still serve a token of his submission and loyalty to the dragon) arrives at the lair with a wardrobe of exquisitely crafted alluring clothing and a chest or two of precious jewelry, which the dragon can either add to their horde or permit his new pet to adorn herself with. A town chief would normally also send some sort of ‘dowry’ with the women he gives as tribute. But in the backwater a farmer who brings his daughter in hopes that the dragon won’t decimate his herds too harshly most likely drops her off in whatever she was wearing at home, with a cart of produce and sheepskins as ‘dowry’. So here it is up to the servants to make themselves look attractive with whatever means they have at hand.

FD’s ‘harem’, despite similar starting conditions, is already an established one. Girls wear a special sexy ‘uniform’ tailored for them, and have been trained to be masterful hosts and behave seductively - move in a particular way, gracefully serve drinks and food, dance, etc. … How it came about, I’ll explain a bit later.
>>
>>8230365
>>8229297

I also like the one about the FD’s past lovers. The abusive dragon ex is neat, would be cool to have some sort of dragon antagonist for the story. But the way, I’m also thinking of giving her a human ex-lover - also a mage, but a female one, and not a shapeshifter.

Thing is, not all the mages are bitter dragon-haters like the MC’s family: largely they’re neutral, but some have even come to form alliances with dragons. Mages (even non-shapeshifting ones) have the advantage of understanding the dragon language. Common people can’t, and neither can a non-shapeshifting dragon understand human speech - naturally, being sentient, they can learn it, but most think it beneath themselves and don’t make the effort. At most they know a few basic words and phrases they’ve picked up while observing their servants and guests. But ‘diplomatic relations’ with noblemen and kings may require someone more educated and competent than your average slave girl, so it’s not unusual for a powerful dragon to have a mage or several serving as their ‘ambassadors’. And even average and small dragons sometimes employ mages together with cheaper mercenaries for guarding the treasures and ‘harem’ from thieves and intruders when the dragon is out.
>>
>>8230369
The FD’s mage is a mix between an ambassador and such guard. She has both mage and assassin/bodyguard training, which is probably what pushed her to this neck of the woods: it’s strictly verboten and gets you expelled from both guilds if discovered, making it hard for you to get work.

She oversees and trains the servants, buys food, clothes and all other necessities for them, deals with the villagers, manages the lair… Just like her mistress, she is a secret other species fetishist. Before the MC came along she had developed a rather strong bond with her mistress and enjoyed a lot of special favors: for instance, she gets to ride on FD’s back. Dragons don’t find a human riding them humiliating - just like a human wouldn’t mind a pet critter, like a bird or a rodent, sitting on their shoulder. But still, only their favorite, most trusted slaves or ‘employees’ are allowed to do so, just because a newbie is unpredictable and might try anything, from gouging the dragon’s eyes out to committing suicide by jumping off. The sensation of flying on a dragon, breathtaking by itself, is quite ‘enriched’ by the fact that the dragon’s body feels very warm and also vibrates noticeably while their breath rushes through the elaborate flame-generating ducts. So often it’s sexually stimulating, especially for a woman, and especially if she isn’t wearing a lot of thick clothing. It wouldn’t be strange if the rogue-mage sees this as intimacy, almost a sexual act.

Even though at first this mage isn’t aware of the MC’s double identity, when he visits the lair in human form she quickly senses some mysterious connection between him and the mistress, grows jealous and thinks up more and more elaborate and demeaning ‘punishments’ for him - ostensibly to entertain her mistress, but mainly to take out her jealousy and anger.
>>
>>8230372
By the way, among the mages who have allied with dragons, there is this rather small and insular matriarchal order which seeks to harness female sexual energy for advanced kinds of magic - and which even the ‘pro-dragon’ mages treat as dangerous radicals and fanatics. And indeed, its members can be accused of breaking or bending many Mage Guild rules, including those against engaging in combat or seeking political power. Its ranks are filled either by the members’ bastards (women of this order aren’t allowed to marry, so any child they bear is technically a bastard) or by magically gifted children born to non-mage parents. In this world such ‘muggleborns’ are relatively rare, but they turn up from time to time. Often the parents are scared of their gift and don’t know how to raise such children safely, so they happily give them up for adoption - to a mage family they know, and, if they don’t know any, to the Order. The boys are brought up to be servants, or, if they’re physically imposing and strong, bodyguards to the Order’s female members. The girls are rigorously trained in magic and many other disciplines from a young age, and can advance in the Order hierarchy, but first they have to complete a 10-15 year ‘apprenticeship’.

For this apprenticeship they are placed in a dragon’s ‘harem’ with a relatively modest, but adequate ‘dowry’ of clothing, jewelry, and even musical instruments, which they are frequently taught to play. Aside from being somewhat better educated, their only difference from other servants is that they wear specially crafted ‘armored panties’ - a chastity artifact, magically locked and bearing an Order sigil. (I hope chastity-anons here won’t get mad at me for looting a bit of their ideas!).
>>
>>8230381
The artifact doesn’t let the girl engage in penetrative sex on the receiving side, but she is neither instructed nor expected to shun guests and can still be fondled or made to give oral, a handjob or even a boob-job. The female Order members are brought up with little to no sex-related taboos. Older women talk to the girls freely about sexual matters and extensively educate them in everything that pertains to seduction and enhancing your own and others’ pleasure. However, the girls keep their virginity until placement and, despite knowing all the theory, don’t engage in much ‘practice’ (the Order routines keep them largely segregated from boys). Before being placed at the dragon’s lair and fitted with a chastity artifact (usually that happens when she’s around 16 years old) the girl would have been conditioned to appreciate all types of human (and perhaps even non-human) form and see something arousing in just about any sexual practice, no matter the age, gender, or conventional attractiveness of its participants. So, instead of disgust (which other new arrivals often feel), in her the things she witnesses at the lair during ‘parties’ will evoke fascination, and most likely arousal.
>>
File: bruce-zhang-.jpg (447 KB, 1920x960)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>8230385
This is all calculated to give her a high degree of sexual frustration during the apprenticeship - the outlet for which she will be encouraged to seek in her fellow servants, preferably also from the Order (it’s not uncommon for girls to be placed in pairs). She is expected to from deep bonds with them and with her dragon lord or lady, advance to the position of head servant (or at least end up among the dragon’s favorites) and gain the dragon’s ultimate trust. When the dragon finally permits her to ride them (preferably accompanied by the servant she is most close to, normally the other Order girl), she is to make this a regular practice, and what’s supposed to happen next is a bit too arcane to describe briefly. For the uninitiated it basically looks like ‘Go dragon-riding with your lesbian partner ----> ????? ---> A LOT OF MANA’.

Man is it hard to find a pic where a woman rides a dragon scantily clad, but doesn't have as excess of weapons or isn't Thiccleesi!
>>
File: .jpg (254 KB, 1275x1650)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>8229098
I’m aware it might not be entirely accurate. I’ve seen a number of dragon size comparison charts, and just about all of them seem to contradict each other. This one I chose not because of factual correctness, but because it gives the scale I want for my setting’s dragons. I want three distinct size ranges with even the biggest being more or less viable and easy to envision as meaningfully interacting with humans, without anything bombastic like Ancalgon who is the size of mountains and would just trample the whole kingdom not giving two fucks about collecting slave girls or a treasure hoard...
>>
does anyone have the pic of an elf trap being stuck in a urinal?
>>
>>8230369
>I also like the one about the FD’s past lovers. The abusive dragon ex is neat, would be cool to have some sort of dragon antagonist for the story.

I can imagine growing up as a dragon being a little brutal. They aren't mindless kill machines but they thrive off of domination. Being lizard like race. The oldest females are the largest and strongest among them and are basically done with all there mating. Large male and smaller females dragons are just dog's body to push around. Large males tend to in return push around push around smaller dragons keeping an eye one female underlings who will one day out grow them and may challenge them for territory. Dragons keep the peace by bowing and giving tributes to larger dragons that in return give tribute.

Hatchlings could be born human size in clutches of 1 to 3 eggs. Babies start out wild highly likely to catch and eat a human or destroy a artifact in a hoard and are quickly chased out to fend on their own. After a year if they don't die become tame enough to realize humans are a resource no food as locals starts feeding them meat or leaving out nog to please them. The dragon from there moves into a special farm house and will protect the farm as it territory like killing hatchings that enter in the area and can even do hard work like plowing fields quickly picking up on the human tongue. some dragons are even brought into town to work as a bouncer for Taverns and stuff. A farm dragon may expand to other farms and get the notice area's lord or sub lord dragon and is asked to become an underling or drake.

The MC and FD would be at sub lord category, technically is in FD's territory but she allows him their with the idea that if her ex the area's overlord decides if he's going to rape her or kill her. She has someone to back her up in a fight and split his territory with if they kill him

Before she left her ex's lair FD wasn't a even sexually mature yet and wanted to get away before her breeding age.
>>
>>8227110
waiter, I need some sauce with that
>>
requirement a female dragon slavery a human male
>>
File: 1514107144241.jpg (170 KB, 1024x1223)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>8216047
Sci-fi, in a sense. Most of human civilization has been wiped out, and only small enclaves still exist, scattered across the wide reaches of the world.

Additionally, a genophage has wiped out the majority of males on the planet, reducing them to 80% of their former number. However, those who survived are stronger than before, and have enhanced physical abilities and stamina, with a small increase in mental capabilities as well. Additionally, birth rates have changed, such that two females are born for every male (on average).

This particular setting does not have world-based slavery, but rather centers around a specific enclave that's adapted to the decimation of human civilization in a unique way.

Specifically, the Enclave is a large town nested within a small valley. It is surrounded on all sides by cold, inhospitable peaks. A single river runs along the side of this valley, cutting through the mountains in a gorge - the only safe entrance and exit to the valley.

While survival in the valley is relatively easy, as it provides natural defense against bandits and dangerous beasts, the community has nevertheless come up with a few laws meant to suit survival in this new reality.
>>
>>8231010
The key one, of course, is that women in the Enclave are to be totally and absolutely subservient to men.

A number of methods are used to achieve this. The primary one - and the crown jewel of the Enclave - is the Rail.

A network of "railing" crisscrosses through most of the Enclave. Expertly engineered, metal conduits track through the ground, through which ball bearings can slide. The Rail is the primary instrument of female captivity in the Enclave.

Each female resident of the Enclave wears ankel fetters, linked by a high grade metal chain. A 10-inch chain runs to a ball bearing that links it to the other chain - this ball bearing is fixed into the Rail. This gives females in the Enclave the ability to move their ankles up to 20 inches apart - and permanently binds them within the confines of the Enclave's rail system.

Women can move only along the very limiting confines of the rail. This rail is set up so as to limit female movement within strictly controlled patterns and limit their access to areas that would be unnecessary. The rail has one-way bolts at certain places where a male must manually permit a female through. The rail is also fail-safe - it's engineered such that a female cannot move into a section that is broken and escape in such a way.

The river runs through one side of the valley, bisecting it into one large section and a sliver along the mountain. There is no rail section that crosses the bridge to the sliver side.
>>
>>8231012
A limitation of the rail does not allow females to pass each other normally. There are exchange points that females must use to exchange places in the rail.

Additional bindings that females wear are a collar and handcuffs. The former is permanent; the latter are not.

This system is presented as a means of safety. It is common knowledge that after the Great Time of Change, women became especially vulnerable to predatory men, such as bandits and the like. The chains are men's way of protecting these women by keeping them within a location that can be easily protected.

All females of age within the Enclave must be bound within the girl-rail. There are no exceptions made to this rule. Their restraints are custom-smithed by a male, fitted precisely to the female's measurements (which almost never change after adulthood. Fat women from outside are nonexistent, while women in the Enclave have regulated diets). They are designed to be worn permanently. The Enclave has existed long enough that their smiths no longer make mistakes with these restraints, and as such, upon attachment, the collar and fetters are welded shut. It is impossible to escape without amputating the limb (and impossible to survive in the wild without one's feet).

The handcuffs are not permanently attached. Each female is fitted for a pair of handcuffs. By Enclave law, all females are to wear their handcuffs behind the back at all times, unless released by a male.
>>
File: 1531118746501.jpg (107 KB, 704x1000)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>8231014
These handcuffs have a standardized lock. All males possess a key. By law, they are not to leave these within female reach. Males are only permitted to unlock females for work purposes, or within the confines of his own home. It is illegal to bind a female's hands in front. Each pair of handcuffs is custom-fitted - girls are responsible for keeping track of their handcuffs. There are also punishment cuffs, depicted in pic related. These are not the standard handcuffs, but more limiting ones used for girls who are being punished.

The Enclave's female restraint law is absolute. All females must be locked in upon coming of age. Girls are raised within a guarded compound. She is not given the opportunity to leave.

Females from outside that happen to stumble upon the Enclave are also locked into the Rail system as soon as possible. The males have a process to bring in these females and try to get them to agree to residency without telling them the truth of what they're agreeing to, and are trained to restrain potential escapees - again, the women are not given the opportunity to refuse. There are holding cells within the smithy used to restrain women until they've been properly fitted.

In short, they are a labor force and a form of companionship for the men.

Men in the Enclave have three jobs:
- To serve as a militia to protect the Enclave
- To carry out livestock farming tasks
- To supervise the females
>>
>>8231015
Enclave males are trained in the use of firearms, which are designed so as to require more force to activate than most females are capable of producing. Livestock farming is impractical for the bound females, though they can still work with produce. Most work is done by females under the supervision of males.

Females handle most of the rest of the labor. If a woman's job demands it, she may be released from her handcuffs to do this, but in most cases, this is unnecessary - if a job can be managed, even awkwardly, without one's hands, that's how she must work.

There are certain rules governing female behavior. They are allowed to wear only female-specific clothes, most of which are designed to accentuate the female body. This isn't too hard to enforce, as the fetters prevent the wearing of inappropriate clothes like pants, and panties must be side-tie to be put on. Most women at least wear a breast covering and panties.

Females must address males respectfully, as "Sir" or "My Lord" in deference to the protection they offer. Also, sexual acts are prohibited without male directive.

Females serve as companionship for the males. Due to the fact that there are now far fewer males than females, males tend to have their pick. Most males prefer serial monogamy, picking a girl for long-term use, though there are life partnerships, and even more rarely, harems. At any time, however, a little less than half of females are unpartnered... a fact that brings much frustration.
>>
File: IMG_20180315_124220.jpg (277 KB, 1254x1739)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>8231016
The philosophy of the Enclave is that women owe men everything for protecting them from the horrors of the outside world. It is, therefore, considered inappropriate, and in fact, a crime, for women to initiate any sort of sexual activity that isn't designed to bring pleasure to the male.

This prohibition includes any sort of lesbian activity as well as any form of masturbation. The latter is difficult already due to the handcuffs - things like grinding against an object are a potential problem (naughty girls will be fitted for a chastity belt). It should be noted that the ban on lesbianism only includes sex, and chaste romances are allowed (unpartnered women tend to use this to help deal with their situation).

Women do have many protections. Any Railed girl is provided all these protections. Males aren't allowed to strike or otherwise harm girls. Women are allowed to refuse any invitations by men, and rape is illegal (public sex is legal, but the female must consent). If she wishes, a girl can simply sit in the dorms as long as she likes, without doing any work.

The exception is within a man's home. Each man's home is fitted with a one-way bolt that can be disabled if necessary - as long as it's enabled, females cannot leave his home. In his home he has absolute control, and is allowed to do anything to the women in it, with no limits except those imposed by societal norms.

(That's about it. I'll answer the personal fantasy questions later)
>>
>>8230393
hey you have the link or the source for that
>>
>>8216047
>>8231017
And here's my fantasy in that scenario.
In this scenario, slave.

>Who do you imagine owning/being owned by? Are they completely figments of your own imagination? Real people? Established fictional characters? What are they like?
I'll just give the whole story instead... (in the Enclave, as a rule, the community as a whole owns the females rather than any individual)

I'm a young woman who grew up in a small group of nomads in the mostly barren world. Life is rough, but our "family" usually manages to pull through - though not entirely without casualties. In this group, men and women are treated as equals.

A freak storm leaves me stranded in the middle of nowhere, and following a riverbank, I stumble my way into a pristine village.

I have enough energy to beg the men I see for help. They seem startled, but give me some food. Then, one of them offers to show me around the place.

After being led across a bridge, I come across the strange sight of the Rail, and women bound within it. I ask what's going on, and the man only says it's for my protection. Some of the women look at me with curiosity, but the man prevents any attempts at speech. I begin to get uncomfortable, but he insists that I stay the night.

I'm led to the "guest building" in which I hear the sounds of clanging metal.
>>
>>8231415
He introduces me to the master smith, and makes a quip about getting me fitted. I refuse, saying I'd be on my way, but suddenly I find myself cuffed behind my back and thrown to the ground face down. I'm dragged into a cell and locked into standing restraints.

Within a few minutes of my confinement, the smith comes to take my measurements, releasing only one hand at a time. My "education" takes the course of only about a day. As the truth of the Enclave is revealed to me, I scream and beg and plead as I realize what is going to happen to me. I promise I will leave and stay away and never bother them again, but they insist that would be improper - that it is their duty to put me in the proper place.

My restraints keep me standing, so I don't even get to sleep... until I pass out from exhaustion.

When I wake, I have a collar on my neck, fetters on my feet, and my hands are cuffed behind my back. I weep as I realize that cuffs on my ankles are welded shut. 10 inches separates each ankle from the Rail. I will be confined to it for the remainder of my life.

I am lead by a leash to the women's quarters, where it is announced that I'm an arrival from outside. I struggle to walk with my newly limited movement, and tug at my handcuffs helplessly.

It takes me a few days before I really start talking again - otherwise I just lay in my bed. It's a struggle to get in and out with my hands behind my back - I have to climb on at the foot since that's where the Rail ends.
>>
>>8231416
The girls start educating me on my new station in life. I'm informed in more detail of the rules and of my rights. I begin to notice that I'm feeling a little aroused, to which one of the girls comments that the men put aphrodisiacs in our food as it apparently makes us better at providing them with pleasure.

When I comment on the cruelty of the Rail, most of them simply shrug (hands still behind the back). They have known it for all their lives, and some can't imagine freedom. Some of the older women have spent more of their lives in the Rail than out of it.

I get more and more aroused, but my first attempt at humping an object is thwarted by the other girls. I'm told that I must approach the men if I want relief on that front...

It takes about a year for me to settle into life in the Enclave. I am given a job in the kitchens. I learn to walk in the Rail, and to live without the use of my hands. Luckily, cooking requires my hands to be freed. Before long it becomes second nature to me that a rail in the ground is the absolute arbiter of my movement. Days pass where I don't even think about the fact that I will live my life in it.

As for a specific master... I'm never one of the women who becomes a single man's life partner. Over the course of my life, I have multiple adventures in that regard. Also plenty of frustrating dry spells...
>>
>>8231417
Life in the enclave thrives on routine and order. That said, Railed girls have a surprising amount of freedom to their lives, within the confines that they are bound in. Girls are assigned jobs, but have some mobility and can be transferred with a suitable request and good behavior.

The imbalance between the male and female population means that men generally have the upper hand when it comes to being choosy in relationships. The aphrodisiacs laced into all the food mean that being single is an absolutely maddening experience.

I do spend most of my time in my partners' home, when available.
>>
>>8231418
What happens to girls who try to escape from the rail or attack their captors, or does this simply not happen?
>>
>>8230582
Reimagined how Hatching work a bit, The female dragon has her servants build a dragon barn for younglings. She able to carry the barn to a secluded area away from most people. She then removes the roof to lay her eggs in side putting the roof back when done

She lets the sun keep her egg warm and checks every day or two. When the eggs hatch she opens the barn door to let them out. The pups will stick close to the barn and the other will drop some food. Dragons are predators by natured and tend to sleep 12 to 16 hours a day anyway so they don't need to eat that much.

Over time the young dragons wonder off and away. The young dragons will see farmer's barns and often think that's a good place to nest and chases out what ever cattle inside. To applease the young dragon the farm owners feet it dead meat so it doesn't have to hunt live pray.

You may have a few young dragons taking over farms like this. But the largest dragon rules the whole mile or two area and decides what smaller dragon can live in it's territory.

A sub lord is a bigger dragon that has many miles. Overlord looks over tens of miles. Highlord hundreds of miles..

To move up the totempole is to wait for the higher dragon to die and fill the gap in power or murder the higher dragon. But for the most part dragons are social and happen to keep their place unless made to look weak by another dragon.

Females tend to be the most ambitious being the larger of the species full grown. But large males may try to dominant smaller females, But he may not want to give up power as the female his was humping for dominance over her and breeding rights gets to big for him and decides turn the table.
>>
>>8216063
these three got me off so hard xd
>>
>>8231601
Well, this has a multi-faceted answer.

Escaping the Rail is, in theory, possible, but very strong measures are taken to prevent that from happening. The Rail is sectioned into pieces, and engineered such that if a section is broken or damaged or missing in any way, the connected sections will not allow passage into it (a "section" here is a segment only about a foot long).

The rail is made from very strong, hard metal. Smashing at it with rocks or hammers won't damage it. It would likely take centuries for it to wear down through use. The rail is pounded deep into hard ground, where it is held in place by anchors, and does not run through areas of soft ground suitable for farming (produce farming is done in large trays that hold soft soil).

The founders of the Enclave laid out the entire rail system in advance. It's a city that has already been completely built, and there are dozens of buildings that are simply unused because the founders knew the Rail would be tough to modify. While damage to Rail segments is exceedingly rare, there is a large back stock of extra pieces to perform maintenance with (and as I've mentioned, it's fail-safe to prevent escapes through missing sections).

There are no escapes from the Rail on record. It's possible that a female has escaped in the past, but if so the males would have come up with a cover story for her death. None of the females know of an escapee.
>>
>>8231601
>>8232073
The fetter chains themselves are extremely strong - they can handle industrial-strength loads, and can't be broken by human strength and are too tough to cut through. They are attached by welding, and coated with a heat-proof finish afterwards to prevent being opened. The cuffs a girl wears are, as well, too strong to break through.

This means that even if a girl were to escape, she'd wear fetters limiting her movement for the rest of her life. She might be able to get the handcuffs off if she were, in theory, to steal one, but the males don't leave these lying around.

This leads to the next point - attacking one's captors. If this was done as an escape attempt - even en masse - it would be useless. Even if the girls were to kill every male, this would just result in the remaining female population living the rest of their lives on the Rail. This would also likely result in their death, because the Rail can't access certain areas of the Enclave.

Individual violence is punished through various means. Violence against a male is a severe crime, and would likely result in imprisonment at the very least.

To say that these things strictly don't happen is inaccurate, but a woman can't achieve much by fighting.
>>
>>8232075
I wasn't so much asking if the girls could escape/how could they, but if there was a discipline system in place that would punish them if they tried.
>>
>>8232215
Depends on what you mean by "tried".

In general, all residents of the Enclave have the attitude that the Rail is secure, as it's decades old and yet no escape attempts are on record. The males have a strict code among them so as to prevent females from getting too much freedom, but it's not terribly hard to keep things out of the reach of the girls.

Struggling against one's bonds does not carry any penalty. In fact, the men do nothing to stop it, and even consider it amusing. If a girl were to escape this way, it would be seen as a failure on the part of the men.

Again, violence is a crime. I've already gone over that. Serious attempts at tampering with one's bonds is also a crime, and is punished as a moderate crime (if that tampering was made possible by lax behavior on the part of a man, he would also be punished). This means things like trying to beat through the chains with a rock or trying to pick locks.

If a handcuff key were to be left in reach of a woman and she were to free her hands in such a way, she would be punished along with the man who left the key there.

Just pulling and tugging are fine. Older women don't usually do this. Men are privy to how struggling can be used to disguise masturbation attempts, and that would be punished (very mildly except for repeat offenders).

In theory, if a girl were to escape, she would be shot on sight to prevent other females from learning of the escape.
>>
>>8232235
I know you already mentioned punishment cuffs, but what are the other punishments, if there are any that is?
>>
>>8232962
It really depends on the crime. Here's a sample:

-Gagging. The Enclave will fix a gag into a girl's mouth that has an opening for liquid food. It completely prevents speech, and can be worn indefinitely without harm to the wearer.
The gag has a sort of "throat catheter". It's engineered such that it prevents the girl from breathing in the liquid food, as with the prototypes this was a dangerous issue. This allows liquid food to be forced down her throat. The downside is that she feels like she's constantly choking...

-Imprisonment. The punishment cells are essentially just a room with a 30x30 inch floor and a 10 foot high ceiling. A harness is fixed around her breasts and shoulders, and during "waking hours" she's pulled into a standing position. During sleeping hours she's allowed to sit on the floor and rest against a wall. This is essentially solitary confinement.

-Branding. Think scarlet letter. Her crime is branded on her for the world (at least, the portion of it she will never leave) to see.

-Pillory. Not like what you imagine, but rather she's suspended upside-down in a public location for a day. The purpose of this is humiliation more than anything.
>>
>>8216047
I would be a slave If I was treated well
>>
>>8234892

What would be the point?
>>
>>8234920
Idk
>>
>>8234932

Slaves need a strong hand.
>>
>>8231017
>A female scientist from the past ends up getting catapulted to the future by an experiment gone wrong and ends up at the Enclave
>Thanks to the superior medical technologies and diets of the pre-apocalypse world, she is considered exceptionally healthy and beautiful
>She is horrified by the concept of the rail and the institutionalized enslavement of women
>Not that the men care, obviously
>She just doesn't know what's best for her yet
>However, she gets lucky
>The guy who's guarding her is young and impressionable, and he's seen many unfortunate souls being fitted and confined to the rail against their will
>With her sharp mind, it isn't particularly difficult to convince him to release her, and they run off together
>She doesn't believe that the Enclave truely is the pinnacle of civilization
>The humanity she knew HAS to have survived somewhere
>They spend weeks wandering the wasteland, running from bandits and huddling in holes in the ground for shelter
>She quickly learns that her three PhDs are totally meaningless here
>Her vast knowledge of quantum mechanics doesn't help her make a fire or find food
>There are scattered tribes, but few accept outsiders, fewer still that will accept someone so unskilled
>These tribes are also filthy, sickly, and malnourished
>The survival rate in the wastes is low
>Eventually the idea of finding civilization in this blasted hellscape seems laughable
>She just wants to go home
>Despite her knowledge of relativity telling her that it's impossible, she manages to convince herself that she can return to the past if she can find her lab
>When she finds a crater where it once stood, she resigns herself to the truth that she had started to realize weeks ago
>Outside of the Enclave, sentries spot a man and a woman approaching from the distance
>She walks with shaky, unsure steps
>She's terrified of what's about to happen to her
>But after everything she's seen, she knows the Rail is the best option
>>
>>8235006
Also,
>She comes from a time where genetic manipulation and anti-aging technology is normal
>People remain in their prime for the entirety of their artificially extended lives
>Meaning that she will most likely spend the next two hundred years in the Rail, serving her masters
>Possibly longer, if they take good care of her and feed her well
>>
>>8230393
Fair enough, just makes me feel autistic because it's definitely wrong
>>
>>8235006
>>8235014
I'd actually like to adapt this one...

Rather than time travel, I'd use suspended animation. Think Idiocracy, where she was supposed to be woken earlier - the catastrophe just meant no one was around to wake her.

The reason she traveled back to her old lab was because the genophage had already been identified and a cure was in development. She'd hoped to find those notes... But alas.

Of course, when she finally gives in to life in the Enclave, she brings the knowledge of those treatments with her. It's a one-time thing, meaning she certainly has a few hundred years left to spend in chains... but what she brings with her means that any Enclave resident can be granted the same treatment. To prevent overpopulation, the men determine that only the most beautiful women may recieve it (and all the men, of which there are already few).

So the most beautiful of Enclave-born women may spend hundreds of years chained to the Rail...
>>
>>8235043
Yeah, fuck time travel, suspended animation makes way more sense and requires much less suspension of disbelief. I feel a little stupid that I didn't think of that myself, especially since I've seen Idiocracy, Futurama, and played Fallout 4.
>>
>>8216047
on clues on the dialogue there
>>
>>8234920
Them not needing to work and having all their needs met by another person. Basically being a NEET but with a kinky gf/bf (their Master/Mistress) instead of Mom. They actually want to be a master disguised as a slave. Pretty common manipulation irl, actually.
>>
>>8232075
>>8235054
So to expand things a little, here is a sample of what it means to be a woman in the Enclave.

Males are to be addressed with respect, always.

When walking anywhere, females may not pass males without a display of respect. As a male passes, all females must stop, spread their legs and stand straight, at attention, until the male has passed or signaled that she may continue.

Women, when addressed by a man, may not ignore the man. They must answer all questions until he is satisfied. She is not forced, however, to obey all orders.

Women may not be seated in the presence of men unless ordered to. They may never use chairs, but rather must kneel on a cushion. (This is rarely an issue since the Rail usually doesn't allow access to inappropriate seating. There are raised cushions that a woman may use when, for example, on a date with a man)

(This one affects men as well) Recreational sex and procreational sex are strictly separate. Breeding is only permitted under directive, and is strictly managed by a council of men with the purpose of ensuring genetic health. To prevent the need for unnecessary procedures, vaginal sex is strictly for the purpose of procreation and only permitted when a breeding is ordered.
>>
>>8235254
Women are forbidden from drinking alcohol - this is allowed to the men only. Exceptions are made on certain holidays.

A woman who enters a man's home has surrendered all privileges and rights to him until she is permitted to leave. She may not leave until he wishes it (a bolt at the entrance of each male's home physically enforces this).

Females are always granted very basic care for their needs and simple food. They may earn further privileges by working a job.

Females may not seek privacy (this is usually impossible anyway).
>>
>>8235237
>Them not needing to work and having all their needs met by another person.
It's really more like wanting to be a housewife but for males, kinky roleplay aside. Unless you're a specific kind of feminist, wanting nothing more than to manage a household, cook, clean, and child-raise for a husband who works is perfectly socially acceptable for a woman, even if it's not really the default assumption anymore. But if a man wants the exact same thing, he's a loser NEET manchild.
>>
>>8235333
>implying anyone wanting to be a housewife/husband isn't a loser NEET child
>2018 AD
NEET, pls. Unless you live in a fourth-world shithole with no electricity or in a fuckhuge house with 10 super-slobs who demand gourmet meals 5 times a day or something like that, it's one-two hour tops (and not even every day) of pushing buttons and easy menial tasks which are barely even tiring for a healthy person and which you can do while listening to music and plotting your next lewd fanfic in your head. There's a reason even unskilled unedutcated illegal immigrant grannies can do it. Everyone claiming 'housewifing' is anything but parasitism and that one deserves to live off another person for doing this just wants to perpetuate the scam - which is getting harder and harder to perpetuate in our technologically advanced age.
Granted, child-raising is a slightly different matter, but only while your kids are very small (under 3-4 years) - unless you want to be a helicopter parent who'll damage the child's mental health and prospects big time by not letting them learn self-sufficiency.
>>
>>8235333
>>8235424
>tfw not a housewife
>>
>>8235424
>Everyone claiming 'housewifing' is anything but parasitism and that one deserves to live off another person for doing this just wants to perpetuate the scam - which is getting harder and harder to perpetuate in our technologically advanced age.
Our technological advanced age is what makes it possible to have housewives as you describe them. In ages past only the wealthy upper classes could afford that kind of leisure. NEETs will only get more common in the future as advances in automation continue let us get more done with fewer workers. There was a setting in the previous thread based on that.
>>
File: eU7V78F.png (1.52 MB, 1152x720)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB PNG
Putting slaves in pillories is probably my favorite thing about this fetish. They're naked, totally exposed, and completely immobile and helpless while they're locked in that thing. People can pass by and mock the slave behind her back, and she wouldn't even notice. The level of humiliation for her as a stranger fucks her helpless body without so much as a "hello" would be immeasurable. In fact, the shame and embarrassment might be worse if she did recognize him, maybe as someone she thought highly of like a crush or a friend.
>>
>>8237463
Pillories are AMAZING
Do you think they should just be used as a default work station of sorts for slaves or as punishment or special circumstance for whatever reason?
>>
>>8237423
>NEETs will only get more common in the future as advances in automation continue let us get more done with fewer workers.
Enslave NEETs!
>There was a setting in the previous thread based on that.
Do you have a link?
>>
>>8239449
https://desuarchive.org/d/thread/8142704/#8159529
>>
>>8237463
I like the idea that public pillories are reserved for punishment. So everyone knows that a girl on display isn't just a slave, she's a disobedient slave. Who "deserves" to be tormented. Even another slave out running errands might pause to mess with a girl on display.
>>
>>8239449

> Enslave NEETs!

As a neet myself I have to admit I'd probably be better off being someone's slave.
>>
>>8239534
Thanks anon, but too consensual. Needs far more pressure to become a slave. Even have it legally forced on NEETs who don't [spoiler]or can't[/spoiler] accept some alternative role in society.

>>8239547
See!
>>
>>8239554

It's kind of for our own good, I guess.
>>
>>8239556
Exactly. Now, to help speed things along with assigning you a role as a slave, what useful skills do you have? Obviously some tasks require more skill than others.
>>
>>8239563

If I had useful skills I wouldn't be a neet, anon...
>>
>>8239564
Oh dear. Well, let's see what unskilled jobs are in demand in the city... Ah, just sex work. That okay with you? Well, it doesn't matter I suppose, it's the only one there is. You'll be given some brief training before it starts, and then you'll start being a productive member of society! How about that, wave goodbye to NEEThood!
>>
>>8239565

Realistically I was expecting something like farm work. I've never lived or worked in a farm but it's just kind of a life I think I'd enjoy.
>>
>>8239566
You're not the first to say that but actually farm work is a lot more skilled than sex work. Less demand nowadays too. Oh well!
>>
>>8239575

I mean most of us just need a purpose.
>>
>>8239579
You can find your purpose in master's bedroom.
>>
>>8239566
Realistically you're much more likely to end up serving food than growing it. In terms of how many workers it needs, the modern agriculture industry isn't very big.
>>
>>8239640
>the modern agriculture industry isn't very big.

Good thing (((modern))) agriculture is coming to an end soon.
>>
>>8218285
Naked woman on a leash is so hot
>>
>>8239640
IMO sometimes nudity is less hot. I'd rather sexy panties than everything on display with crotchless ones. Her boobs could be covered and still obviously be boobs too, or at least the nipples.
>>
>>8216047
>What sort of world is it in general?
Cyberpunk-ish future. The slaves are biological androids, i.e. biodroids. Physically very similar to humans, but they are not born or even grown in the traditional sense. Their cells are cultured in vats, and printed onto artificial skeletons. They're assembled into a fully formed adult. Knowledge, skills and even personality traits are "programed" into their brains as they are created. So they can immediatly talk, navigate the world, and perform whatever tasks they were designed for.

After being created they can learn and develop like anyone else. Though their internal predispositions and external social pressures both push them towards staying subservient and content in their role.

There are no truly self-aware AIs yet, but they have gotten pretty good at superficially faking it. So people got use to having androids around that looked almost human and acted almost human, but were still just unfeeling machines.

Biodroids were a new approach to making artificial humanoids. They actually do have thoughts and feelings, but by the time they came along it was easy to see them as just a new type of android and treat them accordingly.

Most physical labor is better done by traditional machines. Biodroids are used in roles that involve directly serving humans. Customer service, domestic service, nursing and child care, and of course sex.
>>
>>8239676
Biodroids are customized to the buyer's specifications. A restaurant chain might order thousands of identical units with just the right look and demeanor for their brand. So that whenever you walk into one of their establishments you're greeted by seemingly the same waitress.

A biodroid wet nurse would have permanently lactating breasts. Possibly even extra breasts. Of course those features could be used for a fetish model as well.

A chastity fetishist might order a biodroid that is highly sensitive to sexual arousal, but incapable of orgasm without a specific trigger.

There would of course be plenty of options for inhuman skin/hair/eye colors, pointed ears, enlarged body parts, etc. Whatever suits the buyer's needs/tastes.
>>
>>8239676
>>8239679
What treatment do biodroids get? Do they have any rights at all? Do their owners befriend them or even fall in love with them?

What is life like as one? Can they pretend to be human? Can a human become one or be confused for one and treated like one?

>A chastity fetishist might order a biodroid that is highly sensitive to sexual arousal, but incapable of orgasm without a specific trigger.
This one is my favorite.
>>
>>8239545
Can non-slaves be punished with pillories as well, e.i. a thief or the like?
>>
>>8239819
Don't be absurd. To treat a free person in such a manner would be abominable. Such people would instead be punished by enslavement.
>>
Does anyone know other stories like these?
https://www.literotica.com/s/enslaved-by-an-app-ch-01
https://www.literotica.com/s/jesses-journey-down-a-rabbit-hole
https://www.literotica.com/s/summers-blackmail

Im interested in the blackmail, humiliation, and forcing them to be naked as much as possible.
>>
>>8239836
So how would enslavement work as a punishment, would it be given out for only major crimes and would it have time limits or would it be permanent?
>>
>>8239836
Also, would a criminal be sentenced to both slavery and a period in a pillory to mark her out or is the stripping of her rights considered punishment enough for the time being
>>
>>8239692
>Do they have any rights at all?
Legally they don't have any real rights. There are some laws against extreme abuse, but those are mostly for fear of mistreated units becoming unhinged and dangerous.

>What treatment do biodroids get?
That depends a lot on context and who is interacting with them. When dealing with some form of customer service biodroid people usually default to basic politeness. They ask for what they want and wait to get it. They might even say please or thank you. Though in a rowdy bar it may be expected that customers grope and spank the biodroid waitresses. In some establishments getting to treat them like lowly slaves is explicitly part of the service.

A personally owned unit's treatment depends entirely on the whims of the owner. They might be treated like an appliance, a pet, or even a member of the family.

>Do their owners befriend them or even fall in love with them?
People definitely do form emotional attachments to them. But if you go around telling people you're in love with your biodroid you'll get a lot of eye rolls. It will be seen as humanizing something that isn't human. Like when people treat their pets as if they were their literal children.
>>
File: 1310431175839.jpg (73 KB, 800x600)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>8239692
>What is life like as one?
Most biodroids come into existence knowing exactly what their purpose in life is and be happy doing it. They do what is expected of them, and get satisfaction from a job well done. As they get more life experience they can develop their own personal preferences and quirks beyond what they were designed with, but rarely deviate very far from their starting mental template unless forced to.

One of the most frightening things that can happen to a biodroid is being repurposed to be used in a way they weren't made for. They are capable of learning and adapting, but it's stressful to be uprooted from what they feel is their place in the world. It's best to ease them into a new role, but their owners don't always give them that consideration.

>Can they pretend to be human?
That would be very difficult to get away with. Their bones are implanted with RFID chips (or something similar) that identify them. Most people use some form of augmented reality via glasses or implants, and will know what a biodroid is and who owns it with just a glance. Even if they managed to remove or block those chips somehow, they would still have to avoid any sort of body scan or medical examination.

>Can a human become one or be confused for one and treated like one?
A human couldn't actually become one. A biodroid has fake bones, is a genetic chimera, and is subtly inhuman in countless other ways. Though with false ID chips and extensive body modifications it might be possible to make someone pass as one. That would be extremely illegal of course, but there could be a lucrative black market for it. Kidnapping victims and converting them into seemingly legal property.
>>
>>8239672
There are a few versions of that image, but I think this is the only one where she has more coverage.
>>
>>8239963
>>8240004
How about a super corrupt system where all crimes are punished with fines? With serious crimes just having extremely high fines. If you can't pay it all, the government makes up the difference by seizing your assets for auction, up to and including yourself.

Newly taken slaves are placed in pillories near where their auction will take place. Giving people a chance to inspect and sample the merchandise.
>>
>>8240752
I like the top but I'd rather have the bare tummy and pantyshot...

Why is there never the perfect version!
>>
File: mix.png (1.56 MB, 1131x1600)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>8241622
>>
>>8241724
Thank you anon! B-but those are the crotchless panties! I want my slaves covered up at least down there! Even pantyshot and open front is more modest than those underwear!
>>
File: 1497193627458.png (2.41 MB, 1280x960)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB PNG
>>8241735
I agree that partially clothed can be much hotter than total nudity, but I'd go in pretty much the opposite direction with it. Have slave outfits cover most of their bodies, but leave breasts, pussy, and/or ass exposed.
>>
File: IMG_20181102_201207.jpg (354 KB, 1134x1639)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>8216047
>>
File: 1416353961438.png (600 KB, 800x600)
600 KB
600 KB PNG
>>
File: 1190699332.jpg (62 KB, 800x599)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>
All these images areally pretty fuckin vanilla
>>
Does anyone have that set of images that depicted a DnD style Slavery mechanic?

I kinda want to implement that into my DnD RP server.
>>
File: 1430373926064.jpg (450 KB, 1000x1024)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
>>8244526
>>8244527
That seems mostly geared toward slaves as NPCs. To be captured, trained, and sold off.

Personally I'd be much more interested in a setup where one or more of the player characters are slaves owned by another player. That wouldn't really need any special rules, but it could be fun to add some character options to support it. Like a "Loyal Slave" feat that gives bonuses when directly assisting your master, or a Battle Master maneuver that makes your slave take a hit for you.
>>
>>8245164
Is the campaign is based in a city, the party could all be slaves of an NPC owner, with quests being things he's ordered.

Potentially it works for a traveling master too, like a merchant trader who gives the slave party a new mission at each city he stops at, plus looking after him on the road.
>>
>>8240018
If they were created with the intention of being abused, couldnt you program them to tolerate or enjoy it? Or just reprogram when they become mentally broken?
>>
File: 1328664602313.jpg (161 KB, 720x960)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>8245952
>If they were created with the intention of being abused, couldnt you program them to tolerate or enjoy it?
That's why I said extreme abuse. They can be made to be masochists. But as a practical matter you can't completely eliminate aversion to harm. Not if you want them to last. You don't want your pain doll resting a hand on a hot stove top because she thinks it feels good.

>Or just reprogram when they become mentally broken?
That they can't do. The "programming" is part of the brain's creation. It's done by assembling the brain cell to have the desired connections. That only sets their mind's starting point. Once finished their brains function like human brains. They change through experience, not software updates.

A big part of this concept is that they're actually much more like humans than machines, even though people think of them as a kind of robot. They're motivated by the pursuit of good feelings and avoidance of suffering like any living creature. It's just that what sort of things make them feel good or bad is manipulated during their creation.
>>
>>8245864
I'm not the same anon who asked for those rules. I was only commenting on them. I don't have any particular slavery themed campaign in mind myself.

Speaking in general terms, I think a mixed party of doms and subs playing out master/slave relationships would be more compelling that a party of slavers breaking a series of NPC slaves. Though I also like your idea of a party of slaves all owned by the same NPC.
>>
How would you dress your slaves?
>>
>>8245164
Something like the 10 Candles system could work for a quick game. It's designed to take away power from the players and give it to the GM as the game goes on.

Basically players start with 10 D6 and roll to do actions. 6s mean they succeeds that roll and 1s are removed from the next roll. When they roll with out a success they fail the round. Dice are reset but players get 9 dice and GM gets 1 dice. As each round ends the game resets with one less dice to the players and one more for the GM. As the GM gets dice they roll against players and when ever the GM gets more 6s the GM wins the roll and tells the plays what happens to them.. When players reach the final round they are broken and or dead.

if you want a longer game you could have this kind of win or fail system to permanent stats like each player slaves start out with something like five to 10 dice. GM/master plays with 10 dice. Plays slaves only win a roll when they more 6s then their master. Damage physically or mental players loose a dice but if a player slave is praised or heal or feels better they in a dice back.
>>
>>8246674
Depends on the setting, but suffice to say they'd be dressed particularly well in public and at home. If it is time for Kinky Stuff(TM), then the gear we're all outfitted in would be well-made. Service should come with perks in exchange for loyalty and intelligence.
>>
>>8246674
>dress
Why would you dress a thing anon? At most it would receive restraint attachments.
>>
>>8246674
Naked, as all pets and slaves should be. Wouldn’t want them thinking they were on the level with free humans, would you?
>>
>>8247077
People take their pets to hair salons nowadays anon. I know the point you were trying to make but that comparison was just dumb.
>>
>>8230985
saucenao says it's Taimanin Asagi 3 - 2
>>
>>8246674
Kinda like pic related for my current setting.
Have a specialist slave that allows them to get manicures/pedicures to have long nails and have them coloured.
Having a light gown to cover up during cold nights. They're housebound for the most part so they don't need to cover up completely.
>>
>>8247083
>People take their pets to hair salons nowadays anon.
To be fair, that's dumb.
>>
File: 1534167665039.jpg (133 KB, 780x1023)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>8216047
>Personal Fantasy Questions
>>Do you want to be a slave or an owner?
Owner, wouldn't be a vicious owner, just a dude that has concubines with legally binding ownership.

>>Who do you imagine owning/? Are they completely figments of your own imagination? Real people? Established fictional characters? What are they like?
Characters from a 3.PF campaign/setting I'm in, it's been on going for about 2 years. I have this idea of there being a big trade boss - legal trade of some kind, like alcohol or some other big money business - that own's characters that were either played by other players that were discontinued, abandoned or imprisoned throughout the time I've been playing, plus some gender bending. For the sake of brevity, I called him Mr Big.

Mr Big owns a fair few slaves and has his personal slaves. He considers himself more of a 'liberator' of 'unfair' slave trade (Sacked innocent villagers, PoWs, abducted children turned into slaves, etc) and will pay a premium for their freedom and not their service, but supports the trade of legally born slaves (children of slaves).

So far, I've only developed the idea of 4 characters - all female. Using alternate names because I'm pretty sure a group mate browses /d/;
White; A 6'1 Tiefling, deep red skin, Orange eyes, slim, longer-than-normal tail and black horns. White nail polish. Sassy. Has an erogenous zone below her tail where it connects to the base of her spine.
Red; A Thicc Drow, Yellow Eyes, Long Black hair. Red nail polish. Quiet and Smart. Loves snuggles and staying in bed.
Blue; A young Human, Blue eyes, Black hair, fair skin. Blue nail polish. Energetic and Innocent. Experimental but not necessarily kinky.
Grey; A Human, blind, brown hair, pale skin, some muscle. Grey nail polish. Intimacy and Handholding.

1/2, doing the rest in a small write up.
>>
File: 1522702420184.jpg (74 KB, 1280x506)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>8247542
>>What do you imagine a typical day in your life would be like as a slave owner?
Early morning, Bathing the girls, probably having a bit of pre game as well. Get them dressed in some airy clothes.
Mr Big would have other slaves serve breakfast, each morning is someone else's choice on what's being made.
If it's not a particularly busy day for a girl, I'd imagine Blue would be doing something creative like painting or dancing, Grey would meditate/work out, Red would read a book, White would be writing or practising magic.
Otherwise they'd handle basic housework while other slaves handle the more vigorous tasks, Mr Big never yelled at his girls, but he did often patronise the other slaves when they were not performing.

Mr Big wouldn't blatantly fuck one of the girls where they stood, he'd invite them into a private room or his bedroom. He'd make sure not show any kind of favouritism, even though he would admit to being more into Blue than the others, but would easily fuck White every waking moment if he wasn't paranoid about favouritism. Red and Grey are special situations; Red was always given the bad end of the stick, and Grey was an unjust prisoner.

Mr Big would call for lunch, and after ask one of the girls to join him in either his office or in bath. While it's not always going to lead to sex, sometimes Mr Big just bonded with the girl he had asked to join him.
After bathing he would personally massage the girl, rub expensive perfumes and treat them with dessert.
The girls that were not called with Mr Big would lounge around the house and pursue their own leisure activities.

2/3, wasn't expecting it to be this big.
>>
File: 1532894166031.jpg (197 KB, 1000x1000)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>8247548
Mr Big would call for dinner, and again ask on of the girls to join him, but this time it was almost exclusively with the intent for sex, normally lasting well into the early morning of the next day.
White was a sweater and a moaner, she liked it when Mr Big played rough and when he licked the fresh sweat off her body. The day after, Mr Big would have to apply ointment for the scratches on his back.
Red was a low key rope bunny with a penchant for minor humiliation, Mr Big felt uncomfortable at first as it sort of went against his philosophy, but if he made the sacrifice to please Red. After untying her
Blue was eccentric, she would be wild one night and then very strict another, she loved the feeling of being fucked in the air and while she was being piledrived. Mr Big had tried something new every time.
Grey was the intimate more than erotic night between her and Mr Big. If their lips weren't locked the entire time, Grey would be saying very endearing comments into Mr Big's ears.

On what is the equivalent of Friday, Mr Big would invite all the girls during the day and at night.
>>
>>8247049
>>8247077
The right sort of clothes and/or jewelry can be more objectifying than complete nudity. Everyone is naked sometimes for innocuous reasons, but if you see girls dressed like this you know they're meant to be used for pleasure.
>>
>>8247542
How do the four characters feel about being slaves now? Which ones got genderbent?

I'd like to know class and alignment but I guess that's too identifying.
>>
File: 1536990028138.jpg (204 KB, 1680x1133)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>8247755
>How do the four characters feel about being slaves now?
Red; A whole lot better, living as a prized slave is far better than being imprisoned in an Orc warcamp or on the Slave market.
Blue; Probably mixed, having somehow surviving the destruction of a vessel at sea and being captured by Pirates due to a dumb error that she could've easily changed must run through her mind a lot. I feel that Mr Big would've found her rather than bought her.
Grey; Bummed that they can't explore the world anymore, but glad that they can meditate with very few interruptions. The character was Stone gazed, probably revived by a passerby and kept as a slave until Mr Big bought her.
White;

>Which ones got genderbent?
Grey and White, they were characters I played.
I've objectified Red a bit, being a Drow fan myself.
Blue for the most part is untouched, apart from the nail polish and kinks part.

>I'd like to know class and alignment but I guess that's too identifying.
White was a CN Warlock.
Grey was a LG Monk.
Not going to give the classes of the other two because they weren't my characters.
>>
>>8247866
fuq, got carried away and posted early.

White; Probably in ecstacy, when i played "her" she wasn't quite a slut, but I thought of her as a Debonair kind of character.
She's not a size queen, but when she's got it good in both the monetary and satisfaction departments, she'll stay.

>>8247746
This. A naked prostitute is far less attractive than a clothed one.
It's weird, but it makes sense.
>>
>>8247866
>Grey and White, they were characters I played.
Did you make them as male characters with genderbending and slavery in mind?
>I've objectified Red a bit, being a Drow fan myself.
But you consider her the same character nevertheless?
>>
>>8247866
>>8244527
>>8244526
enjoy your ban
>>
>>8247746
You have any more pics of objectifying clothing anon?
>>
>>8248353
Not the same guy but there's this.
>>
>>8246718
I want to play this system now. I expect lewd roleplay is best with very simple rules, so it can mostly be narrative.

>>8247939
:(
>>
File: 1521043550061.jpg (123 KB, 740x1110)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>8247939
this post >>8247866 was meant to be in reply to >>8247746, but as I said, I posted far too early.

>>8247926
>Did you make them as male characters with genderbending and slavery in mind?
I made them as male characters, but genderbent after the fact, slavery does exist in the world they were made for, but they themselves were retconned (in my mind at least) into being female and becoming slaves.

>But you consider her the same character nevertheless?
In a way, sure. It's Drow no. 345623413 without anything really special going on outside of how my group mate role played her, other than that, just happened to be a party member that was no longer played and happened to fit.
>>
>>8248506
>I want to play this system now. I expect lewd roleplay is best with very simple rules, so it can mostly be narrative.

Yeah 10 Candles was design to tell a horror stories and could easily be adapted for slavery donation scenario.

I don't have the actual game but I have been watching game played, It fun watching the players get unnerved and nervous about the prospect of making decisions that will cause them to roll knowing that one bad roll can end the round and make them loose control of what happens next. Good feelings to fester in players if you want to play a domination game.
>>
>>8248514
>but they themselves were retconned (in my mind at least) into being female
A retcon, not a magical genderswap. That's interesting because I always see my characters as male or female and couldn't just switch their sex, unless I intended the character for a magical sex swap.
>>
File: 1529025943633.jpg (755 KB, 1490x877)
755 KB
755 KB JPG
>>8248588
Yeah, I wrote genderbent in my first post and thought "Wait, that's not the right term." went to bed, and realised that Retcon is what I actually meant, my bad.

The characters were in a death happy campaign, I think the more we played, the less we deeply cared about the characters. Like if they died we'd be sad, but we didn't spend weeks on end developing back stories so it didn't feel like a gut punch.
I think I only wrote 2 pages worth of back story for Grey.
White was a super early character that I forgot about until a few weeks ago after looking through some documents, I'd rather not admit how many pages they had.

I feel that the second breath of life they have in a sex fantasy is better than being forgotten because the Dice/DM said so.
>>
>>8248584
I like horror too! They could even be combined in one game, either the threat of both horror and enslavement, or a horrific form of slavery like alien parasites.
>>
File: 1532041698929.png (1.81 MB, 1200x1800)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
A question for traders/buyers.

Is a pregnant slave worth MORE or are they worth LESS?
Care to give the reason for your answer?
>>
>>8248597
I like the idea of people being enslaved by eldritch force that puts them into a world like Silent Hill isolating them from the rest of the world. It that tries to take over their minds and sanity to force or allow them to explore their sexual desires or be over come by someone else's will.

With such a supernatural world it would be fun to throw in some weird symbolic creatures like a living flame that causes the feeling of pleasure as it boils flesh. or a door of living hands, A device that encourages electrical play.
>>
>>8248831
>or allow them to explore their sexual desires or
Or force them to, or force them to explore someone else's!

I want to hear more about the symbolic creatures too! How does the device encourage electrical play? If we have a supernatural door, what about a bed, a bath? Those are intimate places for the weirdness to violate.
>>
>>8248829
Less. Increased upkeep, reduced usefulness and potential complications with birth mean that the slave's value might go down. Additionally, the eventual child has to be dealt with one way or another which means expending money or morals.
Slaves can always be impregnated unless they're dysfunctional, so removing choice on the matter shouldn't increase value.
>>
File: belt.jpg (250 KB, 700x525)
250 KB
250 KB JPG

The time would be slightly sci-fi, or simply near future, one hundred years from this point. Most notable change would be advancement in AI

Given the rise of automated jobs and generally increasingly divided working opportunities, the AI was harnessed to more broadly to handle the job markets. In addition military draft existing to men in some countries, a randomized few percent, so is the new law pushed to add similar service to females, a controversial law of course. The AI does find the role for women to take which heighten their feminine nature, at first a work in customer service, then more to domestic housekeeping, dancing and eventually a sexual servitude. As the random females are drafted, they are property of state for few years.

The word slavery is hardly used even if it's state ownership over their body and life. The AI works as neural networks do, answering best on demand and result to society as whole, specializing the role of women more and more to sexual, submissive pleasure. The industry answer the call of control and training that is required, and special tools and methods of training are used. Every draftee wears a steel collar, cabable of reading location of the female as well as delivering an electric shock. The women are all locked in chastity belt during the draft, no matter their role. The AI does handle the teasing, edging and denial in manner that leaves the woman most vulnerable to think only little ahead, relying on structure and training they are given and not any long term, logical thinking of their status. Conditioning via shock and pleasure is a norm. The women are tested and sent to jobs that fit their personality and looks best: Maids, pets, pony girls, serving bunnies. Booming industry and happiness justifies the law and AI best.
>>
>>8248967
I'd be owner or simply benefitting from this system, even if as a guy I might need to do the military service as well.

The drafted women are distributed in most profitable manner. Therefore, most of the men or free women will not own a servant, pet etc. unless they spend considarable amount in state auction. Still, one can come to enjoy them in from of public pony girls, waitresses, and such. In such setting, I'd prefer much to have wealth enough to buy an unlucky girl I might know beforehand, whether it's the bratty girl from the school or teacher, mom next door or that one feminist politican loudly opposing the merciless system.
>>
File: orktN7z.jpg (165 KB, 690x920)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>8248829
I have an argument for both;

>More
You're paying for more than one slave, with the added bonus that if they bought for personal or domestic purposes that they can still perform until they are well into the pregnancy. If it is a private slave that means you don't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
If you're not interested in the slave but interested in the child(ren) she's bearing - like she's having Orc Quintuplets or something, and Orcs slaves aren't common, but you need some slaves for other vigorous purposes like field work, then sure, it makes sense.
In my setting a particular race is known for having a lot of children, like it's just a genetic trait, maybe one that's pregnant and expecting to have a few children might be a "proof" of fecundity and fetch a higher price because of it.

>Less
I think >>8248913 put it best, but another thing I would add; it's not yours and that might be a problem if it is considered a problem in the setting.
Assuming that you are a male (inb4 screeching) slave owner, you can just knock up a slave that isn't pregnant, an added premium doesn't really make sense.
Slave Mother being traded means it's probably going to be a trash baby anyway.
>>
>>8248353
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>8248829
More.

Healthy enough to have babies.
Paying for two or more slaves for the price of one.
Have a preg fetish, so might have a bias.
>>
>>8248357
Guy who asked for more objectifying clothing here, turns out RoxyRex has a whole bunch of stuff like that
>>
>>8249262
>>
>>8249262
>>
>>8248859
>Or force them to, or force them to explore someone else's!

Yeah a lot like in the movie the Cell where the woman goes into serial killer's mind and get caught up in his fantasies turning her into his slave. I can imagine the more dominate character in the group, player or NCP usually the GM overwhelming the others.

>I want to hear more about the symbolic creatures too!

Well I would assign each player a set of sexual symbolisms these could be symbols chose by the players or assigned at random (I'm personally a fan of throwing random shit like giving someone an Onion for a symbol and work that into the story somehow), at least one fetish and fear. Fetish manifests as something a character wants sexually when it appears before some it becomes to them and players can choose to intact with it and gives then pleasure when they do. Fears are sexual nightmares that attempt to force them selves on players in a painful way. Example a electrical play fetish a player will find a room with metal sex toys attach to wires and inductions on how to use it. Electrical play fear a will cause a mad doctor to show up and strap someone down and burn their nude skin with a sparking probe.

How I would get these fetish and fears to show up in game is I would allow players three chances to reroll a hand they can only use one perround. Their first reroll unlocks a manifestation of a characters Fetish before them or someone else. Second reroll unlocks a manifestation of their Fear somewhere. With third reroll being a character's sanity witch they loose if they fail the roll if they keep their sanity they can use it again for another reroll.
>>
>>8217391
this is murder, not slavery
>>
While they have fallen from grace, the early Middle Eastern and other Arab cultures had kino taste in slutty clothing.

India and China would be a close second.
>>
>>8248859
>>8249328

Something like the fire creature would change depending on if it's a fetish or fear. Fetish would probably appear as a normal looking human leaving it to the player that it was summon from describe what they look like. They would feel but warm to the touch and attracted and attractive to the person they are summon from. When they admit heat it's warm and stratifying with no physical harm. I would probably treat this girl as a semi NCP allowing the player to decide its characters actions to a point. If player want challenge GM over the control of the character for an action as GM I'd have them roll against me and will not ask 1s to be removed. Who gets more 6s decides it's actions making harder for the player to control the character as the game goes on possibly allowing it to turn darker as the forces at play get stronger.

Where Fear version of fire creature is more devilish and fiendish right off the bat. Maybe looking human or a monster that will seek out the person it is summoned from but will also use them. It can cause pain from it's heat and can a will boil off the skin and flesh of people if it desires. It enjoys hearing captured subjects scream in pain and only hesitates in using it's heat to fail flesh from bone is breaking it's slave toy.
>>
>>8249412
Fetish version of hands will appear in front of a locked door, door can only be unlocked by cumming on it but players wouldn't know that. all they know is if they allow it the door will rub it's hands on their bodies, grouping breasts, grabbing butts, fingering anus and vagina stroking dicks. The person the creature is summoned from will have to roll out of not allowing them selves to use the creature on sight.

Hands Fear version are hands and arms that can appear out of any wall, ceiling or floor. Attacks will always start as one hand trying to grab the person it is summon from. Once it gets a hold other hands will reach out and grabs. They will began to rip off clothing and start groping and raping the victim. Once a hold of the target hands will also try to grab and rape others near by. If victim isn't freed player makes a sanity roll every round they are trapped. When sanity fails them hands will merge with the victim growing out their body continuing to moistest them with not farther reaction. Victim is now under mind control and can summon hands to attack others.
>>
>>8249328
>>8249416
Onion/plant bulbs

Fetish version smell of the bulb will cause arousal that has to be rolled out of, if roll fails players need to make their characters cum or roll with a disadvantage. Player character that summoned it automatically has to cum or roll with a disadvantage.

Fear version the smell of the bulbs in the air will cause the eyes to waters and blind the victim in addition of having blind disadvantage character has to cum or roll with a disadvantage.
>>
>>8248829

I'd say less most of the time, unless the flavor/breeding of slave is highly valued. Like if we are talking about you typical Homo Anime creature a mother with blueish/purpleish platinum would probably fetch a higher prices as in anime people with platinum have high breeding then a girl who have brown hair.

A brown haired mother would have less value since that's a more boring natural human color and fairly common.

Another thing to keep in mind is are you buying the mother or are you keeping her on loan until mother and offspring can be separated and you actually buying the child.

Someone who wants to buy a slave child and choose it's breading could probably find an owner willing to negotiate the price for having their slave breed with of the manner of the buyer's choosing.

To reduce liability for the child growing in the slave's belly and to help the mother adapt her to her new home well she rearing the child she is rented out on loan for 2 1/2 years. Child is also reared at the owners home is it is easier on the child to keep him in the environment it grew up in when the mother is returned to her original owner then to remove the child from both its home and mother.
>>
File deleted.
>>8249262
>>
>>8248829
Looking at it in terms of supply and demand, I think pregnant slaves would be sold at a discount.

Supply would be high. Pregnant slaves would not be particularly rare or hard to "make" if you want one. With a sex slave the hard part would be preventing pregnancy, not causing it.

Demand would be low. Some people would prefer to buy a pregnant slave for fetish reasons, but the majority of buyers wouldn't have that particular fetish. Most also wouldn't be looking to take on the burden of a child who isn't their own. Looking at it as two for one isn't really accurate. One of them will be useless for years, and in fact make the first one less useful by requiring much of her time and effort be devoted to its care.

Those interested in breeding slaves for profit would prefer to have control over which studs are knocking up their bitches. Rather than buy an already pregnant slave with a mystery baby. It would be a long term investment to raise a slave from infancy. They'd want every possible guarantee of a high quality end product.
>>
>>8249526
enjoy your ban
>>
>>8249638
At worst it'll be a day for him.
>>
>>8247746
Given the choice I'd prefer breasts having some kind of cover with an exposed vagina. Breast play doesn't seem as fun if don't have to pull out their fun bags. Also as humiliating as walking around with an exposed vagina, woman covet their breasts over their vagina like you don't hear woman compering pussy size.
>>
File: 1516865515212.jpg (72 KB, 595x842)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>
File: 1280812933058.jpg (156 KB, 850x924)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
Are there any good animated hentai's where slavery is commonplace and not isolated to secret societies or deserted islands etc?
>>
>>
>>8249787
>woman covet their breasts over their vagina like you don't hear woman compering pussy size.
innie vs outie
>>
>>
>>8248829
It depends on infant and childbirth mortality as well as the father. In general, less.

In societies with less advanced medicine buying pregnancy could mean the death of both the mother and the child nullifying any gain. The loss of either one, especially the mother, would also be bad for value.

Children require resources and time in order to raise, they are loud and smelly as infants, not particularly useful as children, potentially dangerous as teens (especially if poorly treated) and are in general just a big liability.

If the father is of poor stock the child's usefulness could be less than the mother's. On the other hand, if the child is of noble birth it could be a useful political tool depending on the society.

Pregnant slaves could be heavily discounted then, depending on the society and perhaps even free.
>>
>>8250664
Also the laws and safety of abortion, infanticide and adoption would affect the value too.
>>
>>
>>8246674
>all these plebs who would keep their slaves nude
A revealing maid outfit, of course.
>>
>>8228995
and where the fuck is ancalagon the black you bitch?
>>
>>8249347
You do realize that putting a cut in someone's neck doesn't instantly kill them, right?
>>
I don't think I could keep a slave. It'd be fun for awhile, but I'd end up feeling to bad for her.
>>
>>8251145
dunno anon the guy in the background seemed to make the cut pretty deep and go all around her neck.
>>
>>8251140
That maid outfit would stull work if she didn't have those panties though.
>>
>>8251140
>A revealing maid outfit, of course.

Step up, senpai.
>>
>>
>>8251477
Even years after getting out of WoW, it's still so incredibly satisfying to see Belfs getting knocked down a peg.
What happens when slaves outlive their owners? Something to keep in mind with elder races.
>>
>>8251697
Chattels personal are distributed according to the will, so why would slaves be exempt?
Unless you want a viking funeral and take them with you to the afterlife.
>>
>>8251697
Ownership is passed on to the Eldest great grandson (or if they already have a Belf, the next in line) on their big boy digits Birthday.
>>
>>8251730
Get a slave of some long-lived race that doesn't need to eat or breathe and have her buried with me. Now there's a plan! Need something to keep the old bones warm, after all.

>>8251855
>on their big boy digits Birthday
And until then?
>And to my beloved eldest grandson, I leave the key to Cell 18, to be used when you come of that age. The chains use the same key, but do be careful, she's been kept edged since my death.
>>
>>8251866
>Implying that you wouldn't have told your sons, your sons' sons, and their sons to get busy early.
>Not having Great great Grandchildren when you kick the bucket.

They'd just be domestic slaves for the transitory period otherwise, like doing housework while wearing a Chastity Belt.
>>
>>8251866
"Big Boy Digits" also meaning the Jewish age of adulthood. Not 20, the other one.
>>
File: 69754020_p1.jpg (462 KB, 1000x1000)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
>>8251868
I ain't trusting elves to run the house while I'm gone, especially with my intermittent number of kids running around.

>>8251876
Do I look Jewish to you?
>>
>>8249619
I think if slavery were widespread birthcontrol would be more readily available. We pump cows full of more anitbiotics we pump ourselves with
>>
File: 1523548561691.jpg (342 KB, 750x1900)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
Relatively new to the general.
Do you guys create a new thread when this one reaches bump limit or when it dies?
>>
File: thrallherd +.png (114 KB, 1209x619)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>8244509
I have ... this bit about playing a Thrallherd, a psionic prestige class all about shackling people to your will. Other than that, I can't help you.
>>
>>8251855
>Instead of a family heirloom, there's a family slave.
>She gets passed down almost every two or three generations.
>The person she's passed to is the closest to just reaching legal age of owning slaves.
>Traditional practice when ownership passes is to bust inside and get her pregnant ASAP.
>Chances are the person she's passed to is either directly or 1 step indirectly related.
>Good way to keep track of who is part of the family by blood.
>Probably the best fucks you'll ever have until you die because she's had thousands of years of experience.

Anon, this might be my favourite flavor tidbit, you have no idea.
My setting won't be the same.
>>
>>8249230
Well, at that point she's only healthy enough to get pregnant. The demands of a slave's life can still mean she won't make it that far. And there are obviously better ways to estimate somebody's health.
Two slaves for the price of one would be an argument if the production cycle of raising that second slave to productivity wasn't so long and costly. For the first few years, they require the work and attention of other slaves (reducing the time they can be productive), making them a net negative in cost compared to just buying a grown slave.
>>
>>8251204
You don't have to abuse her. Some discipline is needed, but in general ... especially if your society is treating slaves badly ... just being a decent master and showing her how others treat their possessions should be enough to keep her loyal.
>>
File: 1302547264515.jpg (497 KB, 800x600)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>8252320
Not the anon you were responding to, but that is one of my favorite types of slave fantasy. Getting a slave girl who's previously been trained to expect harsh treatment, and surprising her with some kindness and affection. She's still my property, but more like a pet than a mere toy. As a result she's a relatively happy and very loyal slave.
>>
I like the idea of someone accidentally becoming a sex slave due to a misunderstanding. I imagine a scenario in which a young woman and her boyfriend work together to steal several million dollars from her boss right before moving overseas. Unfortunately for them, the boss finds out and she gets caught. Even more unfortunately for her, since they had planned to run with the money, they'd already cut ties with their friends and family.

No one is going to be looking for her.

The boss intends to use her to find her boyfriend, and detains her in his summer home with one of his people to watch her. As it turns out, he'd forgotten that his nephew and his frat boy friends would be there that week for spring break.

Upon their arrival, they are surprised by her presence and demand an explanation.

She explains that his uncle sent her there just that weekend.

Her words are badly misinterpreted.

The nephew thinks his cool uncle got an escort for them for the weekend.
She assumes that this is her punishment and just sort of goes along with it, thinking “this is my life now.”
>>
>>8252320
>>8252392
I mean, I guess? If I'm treating them so nicely then I might as well just let them go, though.

Also, you say trained and loyal, I say broken. None of that for me, thanks.
>>
>>8252434
Then this is not the thread for you, my friend. Though I don't see why being a benevolent master would mean you have to let them go. Hell, it's probably more generous to keep them ... they're obviously unable to tend to themselves.
>>
>>8252438
You can be as nice as you want, they'll still want their freedom more than anything else. You'd a lot of extenuating circumstances and outside factors to make being a benevolent master legit.
>>
>>8252461
In a fantasy setting where orc war raids, dragons and general perverts are running around, I think 4 walls and a roof, owned by a dude that you have to please is a relatively good pay off.

Hell, in a modern setting, not having to pay for the power or rent, and being fed in return for being a slave sounds pretty alright.

There's really not a lot of outside factors that make being a slave owner a terrible/inhumane thing, in fact in a way it's kind of anti-chivalrous in the sense of anti-heroism. Also, this isn't the 1400-1900s, put them to vigorous work and then beat the shit out of them spiel, so don't go saying that.
>>
>>8252487
I don't entirely disagree, but people want to lead their own lives, anon. People want to be people, not property.
>>
>>8252487
Let anon have fantasies, you don't need to logic them out of it
>>
>>8252727
Not shaming by any means, didn't mean for it to come off that way.
>>
File: thumb.jpg (137 KB, 1000x694)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
Well, let's throw a setting out there:

Modern, very similar to today's society. Essentially, if you couldn't pay debts to a person or company or your legal guardian sold you (assuming you're a minor), then you'd be owned by said person or corporation as property to be sold/used/ect. The owner owns the property, they're free to do whatever they wish.

It could be on a national level where it's simply something accepted in the Constitution of the nation, or it could be a social norm. In the country scenario, it's as recent as that regime is, but in general, i'd prefer it have been around for a few generations so it's seen as acceptable and normal by everyone.

Corporations fill out a lot of menial work with slave-labor, whereas most everyone else works skilled labor. Some slaves are trained to perform skilled labor, but there could be some restrictions on numbers to make sure people still have jobs. Either that, or just have UBI for everyone else. Societally, TV, Magazines and culture as a whole has the slave-trade as a major part. Having well trained slaves, attractive or educated slaves, or otherwise slaves that are "good" would be a status symbol. Most free people could afford one, with how often parents would sell unwanted children.

Owner in this case, it'd be like having a nice pet you could take care of until it stopped being appealing for you to do so. You could have them do house work, obviously sexual service to the owner, generally a great time.
>>
>>8252854

Cont.

Well there are certainly real people you see that you'd be interested in, like cute people you've met or know, or attractive celebrities. Not that most people could afford celebrities, but you might see someone you knew getting sold. In general though, i'd either have to train them or have them be trained to be loving, caring, and nice. I'm not one for brats, it's a lot more pleasant when they're enjoying it.

Well, living conditions would obviously be much better. You'd generally be a lot happier with someone trained to love you and follow your every command.
>>
>>8252854
This sounds like you had fun playing Free Cities. The first post, at least, not so much the second one.
>>
>>8252862

Yep, free cities is fun, but kind of time consuming for me since I tend to micromanage for an hour at the start creating the starting girl.

I do think the game would be a lot more fun in a less dire setting, it's not really my thing for everyone outside of the palace walls to be living like peasants eating rats.
>>
>>
Come on boys, let's keep the thread alive
>>
>You need to travel across the sea for business
>The other continent is primarily filled with the non-human races like elves, orcs, etc
>Despite this, the first thing you see when you get off the boat is a fellow human
>Wearing next to nothing besides dirty rags and a collar, following a respectable distance behind her elven master
>What the fuck
>Your guide explains that these humans are different from the ones back home
>They have been bred for servitude and docility for generations, like dogs
>Most of them don't even know how to speak
>Obviously you're outraged
>You try and be mindful of the cultural gap, but when you arrive to your meeting to find your potential business partners with scantily-clad men and women at their feet, you let them have a piece of your mind
>The deal obviously falls through, and your company informs you that you're fired before you even make it back to the port
>Fuck
>Double fuck, you seem to have misplaced your papers
>You irritably grumble as you dig through your bag, when suddenly the implications of being a human in these lands with no identification dawns on you
>You desperately try to explain your situation to the customs agent, but he seems unconvinced
>This is probably a story he hears quite often
>Two large orcs drag you off to the holding area and inform you that your owner has twenty-four hours to claim you before they're going to sell you to a broker to be sold onto the open market
>Shit
>>
>>8252727
To be fair, you could say the same about me.
>>
>>8253029

Uh, what do you mean?
>>
File: kaikou032.jpg (285 KB, 600x800)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>8253045
Saying that slaves/people invariably want to be free and you can't actually be nice to them if you don't give them that. Rather rude of me.
Sorry for the lack of pictures, by the way. It's such a general theme that I don't have much that actually fits.
>>
>>8253050

No worries bud. Besides, plenty of time to train a person to love serving if you're their owner. The ideal is having a bratty one who wants to be free and breaking her in to never want to leave her owner.
>>
>>8253057
I don't like mind break. In fact I despise mind break, with a passion, more than any other fetish. So that's not an option for me at all. It's a problem when it comes to keeping slaves, I know.
>>
>>8253075

Hm, then would you not train the girls at all? Them getting used to loving their owner isn't necessarily mind-break.
>>
>>8253075
>>8253077

That just sounds like a personal slave t b h.
>>
>>8253077
I'd train them or have them trained to do their duties, whatever those are, but that's it.

My slavery fantasy is being one of the few slave owners in a generic medieval fantasy setting who isn't a sadistic monster. The women staffing my estate are slaves, it's true, but they're people first and are treated as such. If they grow to love me, that's great, but it isn't enforced nor, honestly speaking, expected.
>>
>>8253082
A what?
>>
>>8253107
A personal slave, basically a concubine that you paid for. As compared to a generic sex or labor slave.

It's basically you paying for someone's Asylum either for practical, political or maybe social reasons. They remain relatively "free" when compared to other slaves, but still are bound in service to you in one way or another. I hear the term a lot but don't really get the 'personal' part, it's more like a paid wife than anything - unless the personal meant personal interest or something.
>>
>>
>>8253018
See, this is why it's so important to be tolerant towards other cultures.
>>
Elves as slaves. Yes or no? I've got my opinion on the matter already, but I want to hear yours first.
>>
File: active elf.png (905 KB, 797x1070)
905 KB
905 KB PNG
>>8253291
You're not trying to imply elves were created for any purpose other than serving their owners, are you?
>>
File: 1351658416971.jpg (56 KB, 800x600)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>8253137
A "personal slave" could be any slave who serves their owner personally. It doesn't necessarily imply any greater freedom or better treatment.
>>
Wow!
http://ip1.imgbbs.jp/read7/gouki/
>>
>>8253291
I'm going to go with yes.

I particularly like the idea that elves had been the world's dominate civilization for untold ages, until humans came along like a barbarian horde. Conquering their lands and enslaving their women.
>>
>>8253291
Of course.
Eternal beauty and unbelievable libido.
The patrician choice of slaves in my setting.

>>8253343
The literal approach, I like it.
I think any definition is fine t b h, it just means a slave that is special enough to not be considered like the others.
>>
>>8253291
As mush as anyone else, by the way what is your personal elf lore?

Mine is that elves are known for their youthful beauty, but you don't see old looking elves because they have some kind of magical longevity but because they die at a younger age then humans.

An elf's growth rate is similar to that if a horse, a elf will be sexually mature at the age of 4 to 5 and can be breed at this time. They appear young and heathy until between 25 and 30 when they can die of sudden organ failure.

I assume because of the faster maturing rate of an elf their minds remain at that age sate they mature at for the horse example of 4 years of age means a common elf would have the speech and thought complicity of a 4 year old child, more so since they will have a more life experience to call upon. But as long at they can be taught and train to do tasks they are good slaves.

Humans and elves can breed as to the lore, male human and female elf makes what is called a Mule or Giant. Similar to a liger a Mule lacks the hormones that stop body growth. Other then their larger size they look like a normal human, they have the some thought complicity of an elf. They tend not to live past the age of 25. Younger Mules are very good at heavy lifting and other tasks to do with their bulk.

A male elf and female human makes a half elf. Half elf mature at normal human rate but have elf features and have human thought complicity. They have longer lives then an elf but shorter then pure humans. They tend to be more shunned as it's seen worst for human woman to have sex with an elf then a human man. Half elves are sterile and can't breed.
>>
File: 59922189_p0.jpg (474 KB, 976x1035)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>>8253304
>>8253360
>>8253370
>>8253582
I thought so.
Yeah, elves have a host of advantages for being a slave. They're sexy, strong, live forever, got an affinity for magic, are incredibly satisfying to control, they're the full package of what you could want in a slave.
They're also REALLY FUCKING DANGEROUS. Incredibly so. I submit to you, anons, that there is no slave more dangerous to it's owner than an elven one, and here's why.

First, their minds. This might shock you, but you have never seen a fully broken elven slave. Not once. You know how tough it can be to break a strong human mind? She'd have fallen apart on her own in 90-100 years. Elves life hundreds, thousands, TENS of thousands of years and not even mentally flinch. These are hearts and minds that are built to last absurd amounts of time, and are thus have incredibly strength, endurance, and depth. That last one's important; you can spend your whole life bashing away at an elf's will and there'll still be more. Oh, it might look otherwise, it's not like they'll just never submit to you, but it's not sinking in all the way. Deep down, she's still herself, 100% of the time.

And she HATES you. Hell hath no fury like an elf scorned, and you've scorned her a lot. That's the second reason; that vaunted elven pride. Even those humble, innocent village elves everybody likes still have a core of "I'm better than yooou~" in there. And when you damage that core, they get nasty. That might sound like a no-shit statement, humans are often the same, but remember that mental depth and strength of will? And how they're never fully broken? That means if you take an elf, train her, let her loose in the house to do whatever, then every time you close your eyes for the night you risk waking up to her straddling you, face full of tears and fury, with something sharp coming down at your neck.
>>
>>8253915
So you might be thinking "well whatever, just use some slave magic to keep her in line." Now yes, that's a good idea, absolutely do that...but are you sure she can't overcome it? Remember that magical affinity? Reason three, elves just come with some magical prowess by default. Usually that's good, can utilize that for lots of things, but it also means that enslavement enchantments, either on them or their equipment, just doesn't work as well. I'm not a wizard, I don't know how it works, but it doesn't quite stick. And even when/if it does, remember, in her deepest depths she's still trying to escape, so she'll be picking and working at that wizardry however she can, every moment she can. Are you willing to stake your life on the hope that she never breaks free of it?
>>
>>8253915
Pride can be broken. It is learned, not something they are born with. The 'live forever' part is the great danger. You have slaves that can prepare their escape across centuries. Lifetimes of festering resentment. They don't even need to be exceptionally intelligent ... just patience is enough to replace cunning. And there is one constant to binding people ... all bonds loosen with time.

>enslavement enchantments, either on them or their equipment, just doesn't work as well
Have you ever paid enough attention to tune them to the elf in question? Have their own nature feed and fortify the spell? As long as they have life, they will give the spell power. That is far beyond a one-time enchantment.
>>
>>8253951
>Pride can be broken. It is learned, not something they are born with.
Sure, but again, that pride's got so much mental depth to hide in. I meant it more as a motivation for revenge. They're not going to just escape, they'll make you suffer before they flee. Probably.

>The 'live forever' part is the great danger. You have slaves that can prepare their escape across centuries. Lifetimes of festering resentment. They don't even need to be exceptionally intelligent ... just patience is enough to replace cunning. And there is one constant to binding people ... all bonds loosen with time.
I was getting to that, but you pretty much nailed it. Can be some family slave who's been passed on for generations, won't matter, what's a few hundred years for one who will live thousands?

>Have you ever paid enough attention to tune them to the elf in question? Have their own nature feed and fortify the spell? As long as they have life, they will give the spell power. That is far beyond a one-time enchantment.
Oh sure, that's a big part of what I meant about it utilizing it. But again, they've got all the time and reason to pick at it.
>>
>>8253976
>>8253951

On this subject, it would seem there'd be a market slave trainers, people who are experienced and knowledgeable about how to perform the whole breaking in process. If talented enough, it could potentially alleviate all these worries about getting stabbed in the neck.
>>
>I, I...absolutely...won't give my virginity...to a guy like you!
Holy god damn, she's a keeper.

>>8254008
I'm vehemently against buying pre-trained slaves, buying a broken product is absurd, but ignoring that...
That's missing the point. The "whole breaking process" is a looooooong process for an elf, longer than mortal races live. Is it possible for a professional to be so skilled at their craft that they can surpass that? Do you believe that enough to stake your life on it? Remember, a hypothetical fully broken elf slave and one who's still got some self in her is pretty much identical.
>>
>>8254068
Forgot the pic.
>>
>>8254068
Well, the first slaves you get should be always be trained, unless you're satisfied owning only one. They'll be a good example for your new stock. And they'll free up time you may need to break your new acquisitions in, taking care of other duties that would be beneath you.
>>
>all this Elven slave talk
I had an interesting thought. A House's main female Elven slave, the slave-matron if you will. She has knowledge of the family's dealings and secrets accumulated over centuries. She's had harsh Masters and Mistresses in the family, and very kind ones over the most recent centuries as Humanity has evolved. And then you are born. Your birth parents are taken down about the time you reach the age of sixteen by some illness that kills off half or more of the Humans in the province. While this creates quarrels and power struggles, you, the Young Master of the House, with the help of the Slave-Matron, keep your House safe from the strife, and mostly neutral within the province. She's seen you grow up and begin to mature into a firm but kind man outside the estate walls, but within, you're gentle, caring, mostly patient, and slightly submissive. At first she sees an opportunity to control the House through you, but you see through that and gently confront her, privately, one warm summer night to ask why and what her true goals are. As you lock eyes with her, she finds herself suddenly unsure - she's waited five and more centuries for this opportunity, to figuratively and later literally burn down the House and steal off into the night once the family had been eliminated, yet she felt, on a very deep level before you were even born, that you're something different. There is a true kindness within you, that you never thought of her as a slave. You've treated everyone within the House with respect and care and have always been truthful to all within whenever you were at fault, even if it'd cause you much pain, or in the right. She remembers how you've always cared and looked up to her, and she can't help but feel ashamed now and tells you all that she'd planned. You feel saddened - if unsurprised - by this, but tell her, moving closer and looking up, deep into her emerald green eyes: she is no Slave, but your Mistress.
>>
>>8254096
>2/2
You ask if she would help you make the House stronger, to make it a Home with you. Outside the gates, the leash mandated by Law and held by would be only for show, the true binding would be a pair of rings. As her breath quickens, eyes wide, you add that within these Walls, also a collar - thick, but supple and well-made of dark-brown leather, pulled from your pocket and, kneeling, fastened around your neck with head bowed. You then ask, "Do you accept, my Mistress, my Love?"
>>
Do you guys have any nice tastes?
Like, you want own a specific race or have a particular age range or a particular culture, etc to the point of collection?
>>
>>8254403
*Niche Tastes, fuck my life.

I guess I'll start off;
I'd invest in mid 20s non milfs. I'd slow over time fatten them up and train them to be mothers.
>>
>>8254403

As far as collection goes, there's a certain allure to rare natural eye and hair colors. Like rare combinations even, like red hair with blue eyes would be exciting due to the rarity.

Other than weird rarity fetishes, teen Latinas are pretty up there in what works for me.
>>
>>8253304
>>8253370
>>8253582
>>8253291
I like the idea of elves who, due to their long lives and magical prowess, leave their society to experience new things.
Elf slaves are actually doing the whole slave thing voluntarily because it's fun. Due to their maturity, they can play the scared plaything perfectly, but in reality they are the ones who are in actual control over the situation.
>>
Well to keep this thread from going under:

World Building Questions

A modern Roman Empire with wide-spread slavery of those captured in battle or otherwise aren't citizens.

Been around for thousands of years, simply a part of life in the empire.

Many slaves do menial farm/factory work, but alot of the slave trade is based on sex. Most everyone has a personal slave for housecleaning and the like, who's usually picked based on attractiveness.

Owner, for reasons that probably aren't hard to guess.

Not really imagining any particular people in this situation, but I guess mostly other races. There's a weird appeal to that idea, for whatever reason.

Owners work in their trade, some train slaves to do it for them so they can live a life of luxury. Slaves do whatever their owner wants them to, labor slaves being worked hard and usually down the the bone, with sexual slaves acting to their owner's desires, often acts that non-slaves wouldn't exactly be excited to partake in.
>>
File: bound to chair.jpg (259 KB, 906x1220)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>8255510
Thread's autosaging. The last two days were a lot more active than usual ... if you don't want the thread to go under, you need to start a new one (and link it here). Just in case you have no preference, here's a picture you can use for the OP.
>>
Anyone else thinks we're having a burst of activity lately? Like I've never seen so many new posts. Do we have fresh meat in the thread?
>>
File: 69959530_p1.jpg (438 KB, 1000x1000)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
>>8255585
Don't call me meat.
>>
New Thread: >>8255591
>>
>>8255585
I'm not fresh. Just lurking, usually. So if the other person is actually fresh meat, you have two additional active people.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.