[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 120 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

So, I got a question for you all that's been rattling around in my head for a while.

Let's say you have the ability to shapeshift into a girl. It's an attractive girl even if you yourself are ugly. You might even be able to choose what you look like. There are no downsides to this transformation, you can change back and forth freely as much as you want.

The question is, would you whore yourself out for money with this new power? how far would you go? Would you become a prostitute, a cam girl ect. ?
Hard mode: if you get pregnant as a girl, you're stuck like that until you have the baby.
>>
>>8339933
>would you whore yourself out for money with this new power?
Sex ed. scared me off loose sex real bad with a slideshow about VDs, so probably not.
>if you get pregnant as a girl, you're stuck like that until you have the baby.
What's to stop me from switching back after sex but before pregnancy?
>>
>>8339947
>loose
*casual
>>
>>8339947
It's more the spirit of the rule, if a sperm and egg are in the process of joining, which can happen right after sex, your stuck.
>>
>>8339933
no
>>
>>8339933
Are you able to shapeshift only a part of you at once, for instance, shift to have parts of one sex and retain parts of the other? If so, I’d wreck shit as a dickgirl.

If that’s against the rules, though, I’d still do it but just take every precaution I could against pregnancy.
>>
File: 1545889695949.png (468 KB, 693x1000)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>8339933
I would just live as a normal woman and marry my current bf.

Pic related is how I feel whenever we're together.
>>
Why actually whore yourself out when you could metaphorically whore yourself out and rake in thousands of dollars a month from thirsty virgins on Twitch and Patreon?
>>
>>8339933
Yes. I hate my job and I know there are camwhores out there making much better money than me. I'm curious how this would affect me mentally, particularly what my brain and hormones would be like (do I have a menstrul cycle? How does sexual orientation work? Etc.). If it turns me from a heterosexual man into a heterosexual woman I feel like I would have very little incentive to ever switch back; I would bag some middle class incel and start a family.
>>
I'd just marry my best friend and live happily ever after. He's well off and could support me and I'd gladly fuck him daily.
>>
>>8339933
I'd whore myself as a twitch thot and cam girl. make money on both fronts.
Really not even a question, I'd already thought of that years ago.
>>
File: 0002.jpg (108 KB, 800x600)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>8339933
If there was plausible deniability/cultural acceptability I would do it and probably even stay that way. Being pregnant and nursing are like my two biggest fetishes/fantasies which is frustrating given that I'm a male.
>>
File: 1452134521317.png (396 KB, 1165x1180)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>pregnancy as a consequence
nah, i want to become a hyperfertile broodmare when i transform into as cute girl.
>>
Would surely spend my time as a camgirl, trying new toys everyday! Would do any kind of show, str8, lesbian, with a tgirl, etc. I'd love it!

When it would be my time of the month I'd change into a guy and jack off / fuck my partners :)
>>
Ehhhh 50/50 most of the time for me I'd be twitch thot then lonely virgin because I'm not gonna fuck anyone or Thing I want money and to establish a thot empire
>>
yeah sure why not
>>
>>8339933
>Those triple dubs
Hot damn.
Anyway, yeah sure. I've already got a girly face and long hair that usually makes people mistake me for a girl, i may as well get a body that matches it. Though I wouldn't become a whore, and i'd still go out seriously with ladies, just as a dyke instead. If i can make myself super hot then i'd definitely use it to get a streaming career going and do that instead of actually working.
>>
No.

Though if I am going to be perfectly honest, that's a no so long as it doesn't become necessary. Going down on guys sounds like it's less horrible than starving to death or being homeless, and I have few applicable life skills. So I gotta be real here and say it. I'd make a dumb girl, but at least my body means I have a way to pay my own way rather than living off the good graces of others like I do now. I don't like being alive out of the pity of others. If I can't overcome my stupidity even then, I might have to resort to some form of prostitution. Upload rates are shit here so I couldn't be something as timid as a camgirl either.

Then again, selling myself might be worse than I imagine it could be. Still won't know how life would go unless I try.
>>
File: 1539015556970.png (306 KB, 620x916)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>8339933
Probably not. I don't have enough ambition to really want money that much. Fucking hate dealing with customers, too.

I'd probably just fake a gender transition to plausibly switch over to girl mode while having a small existential crisis over a supernatural event actually occurring.
>>
Well i wouldnt be a prostitute, but a camgirl for sure.
>>
>>8339933
I already have a job (a pretty good one), so no. But if I needed work, then maybe? I don't actually think there's anything morally wrong with being a sex worker.
I guess it depends partly on the working conditions. A lot of sex workers have to endure violence and coercion as part of their work (usually because they don't have a lot of options) so not if that were part of it. But if I were able to find an organisation that treats its workers with respect, defends them from abusive clients, and pays them decently, then maybe.
>>
>>8339933
I wouldn't whore myself out, but I'd probably cosplay all the time and do sfw streams. Also just generally spend all of my time as a girl, bar periods since might as well skip those by turning into a guy.
>>
Assuming this question goes both ways, I'd just play with my new dick a lot.

Fapping seems like fun.
>>
>>8339933
I'd do pink camming/pics. Probably a patreon and youtube vlogs or streams where I'm not wearing too much. Maybe cosplay. And I'd get a bf or maybe gf and be topless at home around them.

>>8340171
>I'd probably just fake a gender transition to plausibly switch over to girl mode while having a small existential crisis over a supernatural event actually occurring.
I feel that scenarios like OP's should cover these issues.
>>
>>8339933
>The question is, would you whore yourself out for money with this new power? how far would you go? Would you become a prostitute, a cam girl ect. ?
I would maybe try streaming. Not a high chance of monetary success with all the competition around, but still worth trying. Earning a living by playing games and being nice to creeps sounds better than my current job at least.
>>
>>8339933
>you can choose what you look like
I would turn into peoples waifus for money and then turn into a really hairy fat old man to ruin their experience.
>>
>>8339933
I'd probably do >>8340361 without the hairy fat old man part at the end, word of that would get around fast and you'd only be able to do it a few times and then be limited to the once in a blue moon someone was desperate enough or wasn't in the loop about the vile acts.

But if you do it legit, have it to where they can fuck their waifu and have it end in a satisfactory conclusion? You could rake in some serious cash, and people would be repeat customers. What sort of fool throws that opportunity away for a few cheap trollings, unless they're already rich?

By the way, I'm going to assume you have full control over your body and assume that you could make yourself sterile as a woman so you wouldn't have to worry about pregnancy protection. Just "forget" to create the eggs and shift back before the menopause kicks in each time.
>>
>>8339933
>would you whore yourself out for money with this new power? how far would you go? Would you become a prostitute, a cam girl ect. ?
cam girl of course. Make lots of money without having to actually do anything too difficult.
>>
>>8340361
>>8340373
Lmao, this is unironically a fantasy of mine, to be a shapeshifter and do request threads on /d/.
>>
>>8339933
I would become a twitch thot (partner) in the first week.
>>
>>8339933

If I could shapeshift, I'd turn myself into a true hermaphrodite honestly (which means i'd be able to get pregnant and knock up girls as well). It's like my ultimate sex fantasy. Being a girl would be nice, but I still like having a dick.

I'm not sure how far I'd go in terms of whoring myself, but I think I'd be a fucking sex fiend. Hell, if I can shapeshift into different girls as well (different face, body shape, etc), and not just back and forth, the possibilities are basically unlimited.
>>
>>8339933

I tried this and it didn't work.

That said: At this point in my life I'd probably save that for a bit of kinkiness with my significant other.

One thing I might do is do a youtube series in which I document the different reactions people have to me doing the same thing in different guises.
>>
>have cute body
>wear cute clothes
>make money from thirsty betas
>get pregnant
>sell breast milk
>be cute lez
>experience female orgasm

There are no downsides to this.
>>
>>8339933
My fascination with gender bending has always been about being desired for my sex. I'm an alright guy, but to be desired is such a turn on I've actually put aside my heterosexuality to do old men. The ability to take dick in my pussy would change my world, I don't even think I would need to Ben able to go back
>>
>>8339933
White collar crime all day everyday.
>>
None of you guys are thinking this one through.
If you do get to choose what you look like as a woman, you would be the highest paid person in Hollywood, since hiring you to be an actor means they can have you be ANYONE, alive or dead. you won't even get any of the headaches celebrities deal with when they are out in public because again, you could look like any random woman on the street. And that's just one of the more ethical way of making money, we are not even getting into how to abuse this power illegally. Twitch thotting is way too small time.
>>
Wait, I can choose how I look? Does that mean I get to keep my dick/balls and lose the vagina? I want to be a dickgirl and find a deviant who would love my body for what it is.
>>
>>8339933
If I gain weight in girl form would it apply to my male form as well?
Even if it did, I'd still probably do camshows or something to fund stuffing myself silly 24/7 until I was like 400lbs or so. I've always wanted to experience getting fat firsthand, but fat is always cuter on girls. If I gained weight irl i'd probably get a shitty beergut and no ass of hips, not to mention tits.
>>
I'd exclusively fuck incels (likely for free) so hopefully they can finally mature as people instead of shitting up the internet. Would also start a lewd cosplay Patreon for extra cash, but only if I don't have to make the costumes myself
>>
>>8339933
I'm not an emotional person but I think I'd be close to feeling choked up if I had this ability, it'd be a Godsend to be able to do this, thats how happy I'd be.
I wouldn't prostitute or anything, just find another woman to be with, get artificial insemination and raise the baby with her.
>>
>>8340743
Also, the clothes thing is the best part for me.
Being given hard anal in a flat or heavy female form would also be fantastic.
>>
>>8340743
Okay I'd cash in by going with a rich girl.
>>
>>8339933
be a camwhore while also leaving small hints of where I live over time so a stalker get inside my house and force me to live with him and be his cumdump
>>
>>8340411
>I tried this and it didn't work.
Cutting your dick off and taking some hormones is not the same as a 100% authentic flip.
>>
>>8339933
Why can't I have an abortion? And I'd be a prostitute.
>>
>>8339933
No. I'd just live as a normal woman. I want love and I can't find that as a man
>>
>>8340853
I honestly think I could solve some problems relating to my autism by becoming female.

>>8340844
Aside from abortions/pregnancy, does the transformation include menstruation?
>>
>>8339982
This except minus the boyfriend
>>
>>8340488
What kind of white collar crime would you do as a girl?
>>
In my (attractive) female form, I'd groom women into joining a sex cult that worships (male) me. Basically setting myself up for a blissful early retirement.
>>
>>8340844
Because abortion is murder and the most widely practiced Satanic ritual. /d/ is a Christian board, we do not tolerate abortion here.
>>
>>8339933
>Cosplay waifus at local conventions
>Meet weeb husbando
>Make us both happy

You're overthinking this, anons.
>>
I don't see a downside. If I'm guaranteed to be attractive of course I'm going to make serious bank off desperate virgins who will gladly throw money my way just for streaming literally anything while showing off a small amount of cleavage. Why the fuck wouldn't I?
>>
This is a stilted question. You ask people if they would use a completely risk-free transformation to have sex in a board all about alternate fetishes. You're always going to get a yes because there's no incentive for someone to say no.

But fine. You want a thought provoking question? I'll give you a thought provoking question. One day, a wizard comes up to you. After reading all your posts on /d/, he has decided to grant one wish for you. However, the amount of magic he can do is limited, so he gives you three options.

>Option 1: You are shapeshifted to an attractive woman. However, the transformation is permanent, and a mental block prevents you from telling your previous identity to anyone around you. In addition, you will be transported to a random area of the same country you live in, with nothing on you but the clothes on your back.
>Option 2: You travel back in time to be born as a girl. Your life is exactly the same as your old one, save for any changes caused by you being a different gender in this timeline. You do have access to all of your memories of your previous life, although the butterfly effect makes it impossible to profit off knowledge of future events, as they will immediately change if you try.
>Option 3: You randomly switch bodies with one woman within a fifty-mile radius of your current location. You know nothing about the woman you will swap with, aside from the fact that she is your age or younger. You cannot switch back.

Would you accept? If so, which option would you take.
>>
>>8339933
I would just be a girl all the time. I'd turn back into a guy once in a while, for fun, or if I'm like a super-criminal or something, the dude form would just be a thief I suppose.

I don't actually know if I'd be a lesbian or not. I think you need to be cute to get fucked, but you don't need to be cute to fuck. Maybe I'd be bi, but I just know if I had a pussy that I'd want a dick in there, at least some of the time.
>>
>>8340944
Quality anon.

So let's analyze

Option 1
>attractive
>lose old life, can't regain it
>no new life/background
>old life ends with a vanishing
Option 2
>girl life from birth
>own life relived
>old life erased from timeline, remembered by you
>attractiveness similar to irl (?)
>no time shenanigans (how specific is this? no lottery tickets, but I can still predict or influence general directions, invent things before their old-timeline inventors do, etc?)
Option 3
>random attractiveness
>own age or younger
>hijack existing woman's life
>old life goes to her in return
>presumably can imitate her to her friends/relatives
>presumably can seek each other out (may not be a good thing)

All three basic premises (shapeshift, reincarnation, body swap) are interesting and hot in their own way. Option 1 gets marks for attractiveness, option 3 fails on that.

Option 2 has the time travel and reliving life from day 0. For that reason I'd choose it. Keeping my family, etc is a perk too. But it's the time thing that really won me over. I'd probably have gone for option 1 if 2 had been reincarnation in the present day. Although 2 would still have meant extra years of life, reliving childhood, being a prodigy, etc.
>>
>>8340959
Oh, sorry. To clarify, my male form will make my money, preferably as a criminal, and my female form would be the perfect disguise, while also being more fun than how I live now. So no. I won't rule out the possibility of being slutty for fun, but I don't want to rely on it for money.
>>
>>8340944
These are all just as easy of a no as the OP is an easy yes.
>>
>>8340944
Option 2, all the way. Even if I can't prevent the bad shit in my life, it'd still be worth being younger. Being a girl would also be fun, and I think I'd be a cuter girl than I am a guy.
>>
>>8340961
Basically, nothing that can bet you money on a grand scale. Maybe you could use your knowledge of the future to stop a friend from dying by a car accident, but no reinventing manga.
>>
>>8339952
why don't i just abort the kid?
>>
>>8339933
EZ mode: I would stream on twitch.
>>
>>8340944
Option 2, definitely. Not just for being a girl but the benefit of already having an adult's memories would be very useful.
>>
>>8340361
So, you'd just go back to normal to ruin their orgasms.
>>
>>8340968
That's the point. It's not supposed to be an easy choice.

>>8341053
>>8340984
>>8340961
Surprised that everybody's chosen 2 so far, but I guess I understand. The handicap was intended to be that you had to go through infancy and childhood all over again, while simultaneously relearning walking, talking, and shitting at just the right time so people don't get suspicious, but I guess that wasn't a very good one.
>>
File: 1494145493618.png (1 MB, 799x1000)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
I would not be against camwhoring or twitchthotery but pregnancy would be a
neat thing to try out. I would probably try it too at some point. I would likely try jacking off into the air and then transform into a chick so that the jizz lands in me.

However being stuck as a chick would get i the way of my daily job. Now if the transformation came with reality bending magic or something then I would be knocked up within a few months and I would likely try being a surrogate thereafter.
>>
File: 1545622562503.jpg (57 KB, 704x400)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>8340339
>I feel that scenarios like OP's should cover these issues.
It kind of does, in a roundabout and subjective way. It states that the transformation has no downsides for its scenario, so it kind of depends on how you view these things.

I'd honestly find it boring without them.
>>
>>8340944
I would only do any of these in a futa/female world.
>>
>>8341053
I've often thought about how that would work out, knowing everything when I was young like that.
But absolutely my main reason for picking option 2 is because I vehemently want to get a female childhood and re-live happier and simple days again and be above all be woman .
>>
>>8339933
Absolutely would.
I feel more mentally at home as a female than as a male, but I wouldn't stoop so far as to completely mutilate myself or go through a horrid hormone treatment that arguably doesn't work well. I would absolutely LOVE to be one though.
>>
>>8341053
Fuck that. If I were to start over as a woman, just my luck, I'd get raped/abused and fucked up in the head by some neanderthal. Then I'd have to try to advance in my career while my bosses try to ask me out or make me their "secretary".
>>
>>8339982
same
>>
>>8340944
It's not about how risky the transformation is, just what people do with it.
>>
>>8339933
No. Realistically, as hot as gender TF is, being a woman sound like a huge drag most of the time (periods, rape, stigmatisation in most countries in the world aka third world.)

>Would you become a prostitute, a cam girl ect. ?

You can do that as a male. It's more based on your looks than your gender, really.

>>8340052
this though
>>
>>8340916
The bible supports abortion though you heretic.
Numbers 5-11-22
>inb4 that's OLD testament
Matthew 5:17
>>
Depends on how much control I have. If I can alter myself to be immune to pregnancy and diseases, I'd be all up in that shit. First thing I'd do (after booking a week of vacation and diddling myself for a week straight) is get myself involved in porn companies so I can get as much dick as I want
>>
<redtext> STAY AWAY FROM MY FETISH YOU MENTALLY ILL TRANNIES </redtext>
>>
>>8339933

I would use it to cosplay all manner of white-haired women. If just one, Winter Schnee untill I die.

Been a women can have it's advantages, but so does been a man. And I've found myself too gullible in situations where I pretended to be one.

If I feel entitled enough, I might want to go the "I don't want my friends to be sad" route and be their perfect wife, because that is god tier and you know it.
>>
File: 1534020238721.jpg (130 KB, 1000x1000)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>8341254
Does Planned Parenthood require a woman's husband to bring in an offering of grain? Do they have the woman drink bitter water and leave it up to God whether she is cursed or remains healthy? Didn't think so.

Tomorrow is Sunday, you better be in church, heretic.
>>
>>8341152
It's kind of hard to make downsides for stuff like this without completely ruining it.

I don't think /d/ is full of people with gender dysphoria or anything, but I think most of us would change genders just for fun if given the chance. But yunno, magically, not surgically.
>>
>>8341163
>jacking off into the air and then transform into a chick so that the jizz lands in me.
What
>>
>>8341468
>magically, not surgically.
Surgery alone will not change your gender, and magic is a more realistic method than medicine. The type of genetic modification you would need to undergo is illegal in every country that's advanced enough to seriously attempt it (China is getting ready to execute a scientist for genetically altering several children who were in utero) and there's no telling what the effects would be if you rewrote an adult human's genetic code (death by autoimmune disorder seems likely). To literally change you would need to grow multiple organs, implant them, and remove your existing organs. You're also going to need to modify your skeletal structure if child birth is on the agenda.

If science is somehow able to progress through the imminent European civil wars then maybe brain transplants will become possible at some point, but I highly doubt regular people will ever have access to that level of life extension even if it is developed.

Occultism has a far greater chance of either turning you into the little girl, or you ascending beyond the concept of gender.
>>
>>8340944
2 by far. Relive my life, but with my memories up to this point as well? Awesome!
>>
To be honest? Absolutely. I wouldn't even need to be pretty. I'd do the hard work (gym/surgeries/makeup) by myself. Just regress my age lol. I'd start a whole new life again if I get to live more. Doesn't matter which gender. I could even restart it again and again and again, male, female, shemale, whatever. I don't care.

Honestly yeah, I would ride the dick. I mean, I know how fucking as a man is, why not discover how fucking as a woman is, too? If my mind is being a bit stubborn, I don't know, maybe I'd ease myself by getting fucked by attractive shemales then when I'll be craving the dick something massive, go to boys that hopefully won't treat me like thrash. Then, keep discovering. Anal, threesomes, 3 dicks at the same time, etc. I'd do it in moderation, though, the goal here is not to become a free use bimbo, I'd still have some self respect. So no, I don't think I'd whore myself.

I would totally be a thot streamer or instagram thot, though. If I become a thot streamer, well I'd do thot things while also taking the games seriously. I'm a gamer, after all. And, been a man before, I know what men like ;). Maybe with that money I'd cosplay, too. All in all, be that sexy gamer girl who can actually play but isn't a whore. Think Liana K, a bit thoter. a bit smarter, a lot younger. Would totally fill my tits close to 1000cc, too. HUGE tits. I LOVE tits. Lily Roma style.

So yeah. Absolutely. Bring it on. Like I said, no need to be able to choose and shit. Just bring me back to 20yo or so, I'll take care of the rest.

Fuck. You know what? Even if I get back to 20yo in a male body, fuck it. I'd become the sexiest shemale alive. Anything to live more than my time.
>>
>>8339933
If I were 10-15 years younger? Absolutely.
Now? No.
>>
>>8339933
A quick set of questions regarding the part where if you get pregnant as a girl you get stuck as that
>when exactly does my ability to become a boy stop as far as pregnancy is concerned, do I lose the ability as soon as a sperm cell goes inside the egg? do I lose the ability to change when the egg cell starts to multiply into a baby, do I lose the ability when the baby becomes sentient?
>If something is inserted into the vagina and i change back to a male, where does the object go, in the anus or urethra? or does it kind of disappear?
If a physical change is made to one form, does that change the other? for example, if I gain strength as one form, do I also gain strength as the other, If not then if I change from one form to the other with a cut and it disappears, does the other form still have the cut or is it healed in the other form as well?
If I had this ability, I probably wouldn't do all that much with it besides mess around with people and experiment with the new body
>>8340944
None of the above if I have the choice, as none of them have a switch-back option (I like being a dude too much, but if I were forced to chose I would pick 2
>>
>>8341480
I'm unsure if you were agreeing with me and adding info, or correcting me. But I did not mean to implicate any actual science with my post.

Either way, I get what you're saying.
>>
I'm dysphoric as hell so thank you OP for giving me the chance to live a life where I don't want to kill myself
>>
>>8340792

Other way round.

>>
>>8340309
Orgasms for men look pretty shit compared to orgasms for women.
>>
>>8341625
It's an attractive girl, so your female appearance can't be old
>>
>>8339933
If I ever gain shapeshifting powers, I'm gonna browse baww/virgin threads on r9k until I find a cute lonely guy to hook up with.
>>
>>8339933
Probably not. But I’d be fucking stoked anyways even without the sexual aspect, because I’m really curious to see what I’d look like as a girl. As for sex - I’ve heard some people say a female orgasm feels better than a guy’s, so I’d probably masturbate a bit too.
>>
>>8339933
>The question is, would you whore yourself out for money with this new power? how far would you go? Would you become a prostitute, a cam girl ect. ?
>Hard mode: if you get pregnant as a girl, you're stuck like that until you have the baby.

Probably wouldn't whore myself out because fo the risk of stds, and most guys aren't that clean or hot.

I would try to get pregnant with a vengeance though.
>>
>>8340944
>profit off knowledge of future events
so if i invest in bitcoin or apple these things flop?
Thats some pretty big power i could abuse. what would the world be without google and microsoft.
>>
Girl here.
I’d probably get a boner asap, stroke myself off, introduce my boyfriend to my new handsome self.

Yeah, I’d like to be a bit of a man slut. Strip. Join orgies. Be male but not afraid to be feminine at times.
>>
>>8341012
Let's say abortion would also kill you.
>>
egg thread
>>
>>8340944
Easy, option 1. Guaranteed attractiveness, whereas the other two leave a big chance of being ugly. Becoming an attractive girl could mean getting younger too, school as a girl would be fun. Having to be a baby and toddler for years would just suck, and not getting to choose which girl you swap with means you'd almost surely be disappointed with the result.
>>
File: 1443917342285.png (921 KB, 1280x1813)
921 KB
921 KB PNG
>>8341478
>>jacking off into the air and then transform into a chick so that the jizz lands in me.
>What

You have the power to transform into a chick at will. So you jack off and nut in a upward direction, and then transform into a chick so a gravity makes the cum land in your vagina. Congrats you have likely knocked yourself up.

The alternates to this method require either a turkey baster or a lesbian GF.
>>
>>8339933
I'd probably go for being a letsplayer/streamer or something rather than doing outright porn/prostitution. I get to cash in without doing anything I'd really regret. Although I do have a bit of a phobia of putting my information (especially picture) online.
>>
>>8341923
Science has found literally half of pregnancies naturally abort and most of the time the woman doesn't even know it. (Take that pro-lifers.) So youre saying if you get pregnant theres a fifty percent chance you die anyway?
>>
>>8341391
Actually the bible says you can abort children by swallowing a scroll with a curse written on it with magic words.

>>8342207
In general, less than 70% of all fertilized eggs will even implant into the mother's womb causing pregnancy to continue [2]. From there, there is a 25-50% chance of aborting before you even know you are pregnant. If, however, you make it to your first month, your odds go up to 75% chance of carrying to term. So if you look at it from the fundamentalist point of view, all those little souls are being given a home, only to be miscarried before they even know they are alive. About 63% of zygote naturally abort, and there has been very little action by conservatives to defend against what must be an appalling source of infant death, perhaps by volunteering to implant their wombs with fertilized zygotes that wash out in tampons.
>>
>>8339933
If the genderswap is free of any bullshit, I get a body that isn't fucked, I would most likely swap to female for most of the time and stream, if i'm attractive I would get a good few years at minimum to exploit my new found sex to have jobs and do things that are currently a non profit for men that I would enjoy doing.

if the gender swap also fixes the male side to make it as good as the female, I would probably start exercising, something my body wont let me do now.

If things go good, I have a few female friends who would likely be dtf both male and female me.

If I can find a good feminine trap, POSSIBLY have sex with them, but mostly the things I like are irl very high risk partners to be with so I would probably never fuck someone I don't know.
>>
File: 1412843409426.jpg (681 KB, 1759x2553)
681 KB
681 KB JPG
>>8339933
I'll just stick to trying cute outfits, cosplaying and masturbation.
>>
>>8342099
is there an aftermath to this?
>>
>>8342369
>Actually the bible says you can abort children by swallowing a scroll with a curse written on it with magic words.
It would not surprise me at all if that were true. The fact that I'm agnostic terrifies me, because I know there's truth to the supernatural/paranormal/whatever you want to call it. I'm just too swamped with work and addictions to dig deeper and separate truth from bullshit.

>People die of natural causes, that means murder is ethical
>>
File: 1443917266022.png (24 KB, 661x600)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>8342633
Yes
>>
File: 1443917304418.png (24 KB, 648x600)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>8342976
I wonder how Starfire would feel to know someone became a clone of her only for that clone to proceed to knock itself up. That must have been an awkward conversation for Ben 10 and Starfire.
>>
>>8342980
probably weirded out and horrified considering its a 10 year old boy
>>
>>8342099
Actually reminds me of a Ranma fic I read. Ranma got stuck, tried to use the guy spring to reverse it and it seemingly didn't work. What it ended up doing was changing one of her ovaries to a testicle. She kept auto-inseminating herself, leaving her to end up being the mother to an entire village.
>>
>>8340968
I'd call option 3 an easy no because of the randomness and her getting your body, and the other two both easy yeses.

>>8341152
>The handicap was intended to be that you had to go through infancy and childhood all over again, while simultaneously relearning walking, talking, and shitting at just the right time so people don't get suspicious
Imo going through again childhood is a pro and part of having an extra long life. Relearning at the right time is the kind of thing that one might casually assume would be easy, and even if it's not, there isn't much risk to suspicion: you'd just seem to be developing fast. Compared to options 1 and 3, where not acting in character could make you look like an imposter or insane.

Another set of options could play with age in a different way, so 2 isn't so attractive. Maybe the others also include some age regression, maybe the reincarnation option doesn't make you get your past memories at birth, only later or gradually. Being reincarnated now rather than instead of your actual life would mean no time travel shenanigans too.

>>8340998
That leaves open things which have very large effects but don't get you money. Inventing 4chan for instance...
>>
>>8339933
I wouldn't outright whore myself out, but the idea of agreeing to go out on a date just because I'm hungry does sound fun to do once or twice.

Also, if I was even decently attractive, why be a whore when I could make comparable dosh from my own bedroom with a webcam, a pile of shitty games, and low-cut tanktops?

Honestly, though, I'd just be so happy that it might take me a few months to get the victory lap out of my system before I even considered doing anything like that.
>>
>>8340944
Option 2. Not even a question.
I wouldn't even be able to take any of the traditional advantages of lotteries and stuff, because I don't give a fuck about things like that, and I would still take 2 in a heartbeat.
>>
>>8342839
>The fact that I'm agnostic terrifies me, because I know there's truth to the supernatural/paranormal/whatever you want to call it.

Reading "Candle in the Dark" by Carl Sagan or anything by David Hume would lay to rest paranormal beliefs.
>>
>>8339933
I would just stay and live in this new form. Fuck the money, I get to be a girl, that's all that matters to me. And I even get to be actually pretty?
>>
>>8339933
If I could turn into a futanari, I would do it. This way I can fuck all the women I want, no longer need to even consider thinking of fucking any man ever, and masturbating would become a literal hobby and excercise routine for me daily.

If that will never become possible, then I'll just live with my current body and become a cyborg futa in the future instead.
>>
>>8342839
>>People die of natural causes, that means murder is ethical
>Everything piece of genetic material has the potential to become life
Then don't let your sperm die. Fertilize your sister's eggs every month before your genetic material dies, which would be murder. You should rape women everyday so all eggs will get a chance to live.
>>
>>8339982
That's gay
>>
>>8339933
in a heartbeat i would
>>
>>8339982
This as well, including marrying this dude's bf.
>>
>>8339993
Same
>>
I've thought about it. I like the idea of sex and having control through a beautiful appearance, but I don't think actually living in a woman's body would be something I'd be into. The fantasy trumps the reality.
Plus, attention from lots of people, which I already don't like attention I get just existing.
Lots of posts assume that they would be able to use the appearance well, I doubt that. You'd have to get over the mental hump of whoring yourself, it degrades your diginity. Add to that that you have an ability which gives you essentially anonymity and you could steal the money easily instead by impersonating people.
If you're not whoring now, you probably won't whore if you're pretty.
>>
>>8344124
>Plus, attention from lots of people, which I already don't like attention I get just existing
You could turn yourself into an ugly boyish woman or a loli.

>If you're not whoring now, you probably won't whore if you're pretty.
I dont do it because of STDs, fear of chainsaw murderers, and my ugliness, but if I had supernatural powers to survive that then I would.
>>
>>8343391
Sagan presumes that any investigation into paranormal (using that term as a convenient catchall for this discussion) will come up empty. If you really believe treat rational inquiry functions as a universal litmus test then you should throw Sagan's book into the trash and investigate for yourself.

>>8343406
>You should rape women everyday so all eggs will get a chance to live.
Now we're getting on the same page.

On a serious note, you're intentionally conflating inchoate components (sperm and eggs) with choate, but fragile lives (embryos). Even if I were to accept the idea that high probability of death somehow strips people of their right to life (which I don't), abortion typically refers to killing fetuses, which have already passed the high danger threshold, so the argument also fails to be relevant.
>>
>>8344124
I'm not whoring myself out now because I can't make thousands a month just by playing games on twitch.

Genderswap me and as long as I don't end up hideous, I'll have a fanbase that will shower me with money.
>>
>>8339933
If I transform into a girl then my circumcision will carry over, and my female genitalia will be as useless as my male genitalia already is.
>>
File: 1536027597498.png (2.68 MB, 1300x1818)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB PNG
>>8339933
You don't need necessarily to whore yourself to get money as a women, there's hundreds of companies that will hire you for being one, there's an insane affirmative action around for women and it's pretty much easy mode as long you don't live in the middle east or Africa. Or even better, just show some clevage in a twitch stream and get that hard earned betabux by just playing fortnite or league.
>>
>>8344656
I think that's the main draw for me, becoming a twitch/cosplay thot would be easy money, I'd probably just change back into a dude when I'm not doing that, I'm not really interested in throwing my dudehood away.

Gotta make sure I file my taxes tho.
>>
>>8341171
Here here.
>>
>>8339933
I would be a girl 24/7 and probably have tons of kids.
>>
>>8343352
>tanktops
>not bodysuits
>>
>>8339933
I'd "whore myself out" online by selling custom videos of myself actually shapeshifting. I'd have the market cornered.
>>
>>8344519
Sagan doesn't have to presume anything, the onus is on the paranormal to make itself visible to science. Because time and time again people have investigated the paranormal and tested the psychics, but not once have any of their claims been demonstrated on video.

There is no dividing line. DNA merges, and a clump of cells gets bigger and bigger until it possibly emerges from an utterus where it can die of ordinary childhood disease. Throughout most of that time in the womb, the cells are not even sentient, and don't even have the neural pathways developed to feel pain. It's stupid to conflate a handful of eggs with the value of a fully educated human being.

(It's also stupid for a million reasons other like punishing women who are raped by forcing them to give birth to a child with the face of their rapist.)
>>
>>8339933
Option 1: be attractive, have sex whenever you want, be the ideal of success
Option 2: make 70 cents to a mans dollar
Hmmmmm
>>
>>8340024
it me, plus pussy pumping. the hormonal changes would likely result in me being completely indifferent to my new body after a short time, which is frustrating.

Matrix-style VR now plox
>>
Nah l would probley buy a good vibrator. Maybe go on a hook up site with some lesbians with strap ons. Maybe experiment with some male animals.

I dont really need extra money i just want some fun. Maybe ill make a few videos but i would put them up for fun not for money
>>
>>8346496
Option 3: keep man's mind, go into high paying job instead of teacher/cashier
>>
>>8342839
>The fact that I'm agnostic terrifies me, because I know there's truth to the supernatural/paranormal/whatever you want to call it.
You don't understand what being agnostic actually means.
>>
I came to /d/ to get off and instead im sitting here shocked at how men think its really easy to make big money off twitch/camming/cosplay. Its really not.
>>
>>8346638
If you're ugly then yeah it isn't as easy, but even then it's still not the hardest thing in the world
>>
>>8346142
Cheat!
>>
>>8339933
would just go to the nearby lesbian bar, and fuck every single sexy one.
>>
>>8342207
Abortions and miscarriages are different things. It isn't pro-lifers' fault that you've confused the terms. Failures that humans can't control are irrelevant to them because there's nothing that can be done anyway. You can't murder half of all adults just because they each had a 50% chance of not developing when they were zygotes, and for the same reason miscarriages won't kill the transformed anons in his scenario.

>>8342369
Implanting those themselves would be adultery or extramarital, so that's not allowed. If they had the technology to save the zygotes, they would, but that's impossible today.

Now here's a hard mode: You can turn into an attractive girl and choose your appearance, but your female form will appear in an alternate dimension with a fundamentalist society that worships a fertility god. When you transform back, you'll return to your current body in this world, but you can only switch after you've given birth at least once. In the new world, you'll be immediately forced to marry a man or futa. Your spouse can treat you like a slave, except it's illegal to injure you, fail to feed and shelter you, or cum without using you. If you're female to begin with, the whole scenario has reversed sexes.
>>
>>8346494
>Sagan doesn't have to presume anything, the onus is on the paranormal to make itself visible to science
That logic only applies if there is a genuine and thorough investigation, which is simply not the case if we're talking "real" scientists (despite your statement to the contrary there are laboratory results suggesting ESP exists). There's no reason to believe that fedora tipping pop scientists like Bill Nye are any more reliable than UFO hunters or exorcists.

>There is no dividing line
I guess that makes you nothing more than a clump of cells as well. By your own logic breaking into your house and killing you would be the moral equivalent of ripping apart an unborn child or spraying kitchen cleaner on some mold.

>Throughout most of that time in the womb, the cells are not even sentient, and don't even have the neural pathways developed to feel pain.
You know nothing about medicine. A fetus feels every bit of it when she's torn apart and ripped out of the womb.

>It's also stupid for a million reasons other like punishing women who are raped by forcing them to give birth to a child with the face of their rapist
You strike me as the kind of person who thinks it's wrong to kill the actual rapist, but not wrong to kill the child. Am I correct?
>>
>>8346598
There are forces and entities affecting our world that our current understanding cannot readily classify or explain. Some of them are real, some imagined, some manufactured. I do not have the information I would need to determine what's real and what's fake; therefore I am agnostic.
>>
>>8346638
I don't think I could get big money.
but the money vs effort tradeoff seems nice.
>>
>>8339933
No, I’d just find a good man, settle down, and have his babies
>>
>>8347732
>There's no reason to believe that fedora tipping pop scientists like Bill Nye are any more reliable than UFO hunters or exorcists.

And you believe in UFOs and exorcists, and that daddy in the sky who grants your wishes when you die, lol. Since you wrote that you're a child who still believes in myths and fairy tales, I wouldn't take you seriously and reply. If only I had realized you were a mentally stunted theist then I would have saved my time typing the rest of this.

>You know nothing about medicine. A fetus feels every bit of it when she's torn apart and ripped out of the womb.

You're pulling words out of your ass. For most of a pregnancy the fetus cannot physically feel any pain until 35 weeks. (It's scientifically more accurate to say that the pain they could feel cannot possibly reach their brain stem which is not connected, and it is the brain which causes you to feel pain.)

Situational ethics makes more sense than abiding to dogmatism of objective morality. It may be justified for a woman to kill a rapist in self-defense. There, I gave you what you want, and you have nothing. People can kill rapists and abort babies all day for all I care.

>>8347742
That's called the God of the Gaps fallacy. "I haven't figured out how to explain it yet" does not mean "It must be paranormal."
>>
>>8339933
I would use it to fuck with people.
One example would be one night stands: as a guy, pick up a girl and swap to a girl in the middle of the night while she is sleeping.
Or have somebody witness me walk into the ladies room as a guy and exit as a girl.
I would also use it to occasionally whore myself out a bit. Be a twitch titty streamer at night/NEET shut in during the day.
I would more or less use the power to make mischief.
>>
>>8339933
You are all, somehow, missing the line here. Rob banks in one identity, profit in the other. Cash in and do whatever (whoever) you want.
>>
>>8348220
It's only possible if you manage to run away.
And if your morals allow you to become a thief.
>>
>>8348222
>>8348220
And the IRS would be VERY interested to know how you came across that money, too.
>>
so basically the power to commit any crime and be completely untraceable
>>
>>8339933
I’d probably go for lesbian sex. I’m still attracted to women but not men, and I’d rather get my cunt licked by someone who knows what she’s doing. If I can change what I look like I’ll even play the fantasy straight - start off as a smol, cute little 18 year old and awkwardly flirt with the muscliest butch bitch I can find, and get exactly what she’s been hoping she’s get to do to a naive little thing like me. Then as I get better at lesbian sex, evolve my look, until I’m the big Amazon who’s wearing tiny adorable lesbians like gloves.

Of course, I’d also show off my furry cunt to anyone who wants to see it. I just like the idea of knowing someone’s coming while screaming my name, I don’t have to participate.
>>
>>8342980
Was there follow up to this?
>>
I'd shapeshift into the girl and live out all of my public humiliation / exhibition fetishes. I could just transform back to myself at the end of the day and live my life, reputation intact, while this imaginary female carries all of the shame for me.
>>
>>8339933
Uh, yeah! That's why Im starting HRT and im working out my lower half of my body.
>>
I'd just whore myself out on twitch and probably cosplay.
>Attractive gamergurl who's actually good at the game + intimate knowledge of what turns nerds on = easy money
>>
>>8339933

Naw, but I would masturbate as my female self until my clit hurt.
>>
>>8339952

It's been a while since sex ed, but I'm pretty sure it takes over an hour for sperm to swim far enough to be anywhere near an egg.
>>
>>8340023

Pretty sure twitch catching wind of your camgirling would end your Partnership so you wouldn't be getting money from twitch.
>>
New set of choices for you /d/

>Option 1:
You become a girl of your decision and design, you can specify anything about her appearance, age, etc. Reality will ignore the fact you used to be a boy, people who knew you will recognize you, call you the new name you pick, and act like before apart from treating you as a girl.
>Option 2:
You become any girl of your choice. You inherit her entire life. You don't get her memories or personality, but for a while after the switch you get a sense of what she would do/know, making impersonating her easy if you choose to. The sense is mostly gone after a month, but lingers up to a year when needed. The old you vanishes without explanation, which no-one finds suspicious.
>Option 3:
You can freely shapeshift into a girl, looking different every time if you like. Nobody will recognize you while transformed unless you choose to resemble your male self. Females personas you adopt will have no ID or traceable fingerprints and you can't exactly impersonate people, only looking similar. If you spend too long in one kind of form, you start to lose the ability to leave it: too long as a blonde, darker hairs are trickier to turn into, too long female at all, you lose the ability to revert to male, too long in one particular form, you start to lose all others. With practice lost forms can be revived, but it takes time, longer than the span of time you didn't use them for before losing them. Stay female for a year, it takes over a year before you can adopt male form again.
>>
>>8349707
Option 3. Option 2 means I’d be giving up on my current life forever, and Option 1 means I’d be unable to really abuse my sexiness because it’d reflect on me. Option 3’s downsides aren’t really downsides as long as I mix it up frequently and go back to my real form periodically, and it means I can camgirl to my heart’s content without affecting my life in any way besides the fun and income.
>>
>>8339933
I'd switch to being an hourglass bombshell and stay that way, continuing on with my life and career.
>>
>>8349707
Exactly what >>8349777 said.
>>
>>8349707
Option 1 works fine for me, i was a hikikomori for a long time in my life to begin with so if i got a new body like that then it's still pretty much the same thing as a brand new start for me.
>>
File: tptoga.png (46 KB, 540x520)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>8339933
if i could chose what i look like, i would do contract killing, identity theft, fraud murder and mayhem and framing other people for money. I assume its amazing what you can do if there is nothing tying you to one identity.
>>
>>8351425
>i would do contract killing, identity theft, fraud murder and mayhem and framing other people for money.
but those are immoral?
>I assume its amazing what you can do if there is nothing tying you to one identity.
you assume?
>>
>>8339933
I'd probably just be a regular girl
I'd be more comfortable that way
>>
I'd definitely do it. Since I can choose what I look like, I'd basically find the hottest cam girl who makes the most money and make myself look as much like her as possible, without being her exactly, and do what she does to make money. Get those sweet Bad Dragon and fucking machine deals, get all the sweet toys and outfits to demonstrate on cam. Get porn contracts to let me play around with a bunch people for even more money.

I'd be a high end hooker on the top side of town, making thousands to hang out and fuck lonely rich dudes.
>>
>>8341797
>I’ve heard some people say a female orgasm feels better than a guy’s, so I’d probably masturbate a bit too.
I can't say for certain of course, and I don't know if what I've heard has any "wishful thinking" sprinkled on it, but.
The traditional "male" orgasm is very little like the female orgasm. A male CAN have a "real" orgasm from sex, but the thing you feel when you rub one out is more like a failsafe that prevents the human species from going extinct because of lack of effort.
Men often have a "real" orgasm the first few times they have sex, especially if they are younger, and double especially if their first partner was a bit older and more experienced. They are often very emotionally worked up by the experience, and get a lot of mental stimulation most men are conditioned out of later.

This kind of emotional feedback is required for most women to orgasm, and for men to have prostate orgasms.
You might see where I'm going with this.

The prostate orgasm has a bit of it's own stuff going on, but it is, allegedly, much more similar to what the female orgasm feels like.
It has similar after-effects, the sapping of strength, the shaking legs, the ears ringing and tunnel-vision, and so on.

As a guy who has had a prostate orgasm, and read a fair share of smut, the kind of orgasm women describe has very little in common with what I feel from masturbating normally, but has a lot in common with what I do from anal masturbation.
Anal masturbation almost always requires emotional input as well, and even when masturbating normally, I can get a much stronger orgasm if I'm emotionally "there" too, with things like less steady legs and weak tinnitus, not as strong as a prostate orgasm, but still nothing like I feel from a "normal" orgasm.

So, I dunno, orgasm from either your heart or your ass and give it a shot with what you've got now?
>>
>>8345060
Wearing a bodysuit makes you look like a whore, which makes people like you less.
Wearing a body suit after someone donates a ton of money with the request makes you faithful to your fans, which makes people like you more.

Know the difference.
>>
>>8351747
>Wearing a bodysuit makes you look like a whore, which makes people like you less.
But you can't even have sex in it, it's like the least whorey outfit there is short of a catsuit!
>>
File: 3EA.jpg (89 KB, 847x600)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>8339933
Abso-fucking-lutely.

Twitch streaming. I'd be a cute girl and rake in thousands a day playing video games.
>>
File: 1390029811596.jpg (279 KB, 895x1120)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
I would probably keep it to myself, only changing in the privacy of my own home to masturbate furiously and wear cute but increasingly lewd clothing.
>>
>>8339933
I just would go on with my life, working in the meanwhile and have fun with my old and maybe new friends.

No need to whoring.
>>
>>8339933
There are boatloads of money to be made through camwhoring and streaming.
Assuming I've got enough plot armor to avoid getting vivisected, I could probably charge autists exorbitant premiums to shapeshift into their waifus. Seeing as the most successful camgirls make upwards of $40,000/month at one three hour-stream per night, I'd be looking at more than $240,000 per year doing ninety-minute shows every night. Throw in a modest three hours per day of vidya streaming/Youtube and that's an extra $60,000 per year.

Depending on whether or not my physiology resets after each shift, I might also consider egg/breast milk sales and surrogacy.

But let's look at the logistics of this. I've probably got a reasonable degree of control over the quantity and volume of glands/ducts, so if I go full NEET and pump constantly when not streaming or camming, I could easily go over 100oz per day. Average price per ounce seems to be $2.00/oz, so that's more than $75,000 per year from breast milk alone.

Surrogacy compensation sits around ~$48,000 per pregnancy, and the five pregancy soft-cap for surrogacy agencies could probably be circumvented with fresh bodies, though they might cut into camwhoring revenue. Alternatively, they might drive up demand.
Eggs can be donated about once per month, and donors generally receive around $10,000 in compensation, but it's a fairly labor-intensive process.
I'd probably settle on one surrogate pregnancy and two donations per year, with one month of downtime.

TLDR; Yearly income would sit at around $443,000 if I exploited the shit out of my femininity.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.