[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 73 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: 69140080_p0.jpg (1.84 MB, 1668x2500)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
Old Thread: >>8370472

Pastebin story archive: http://pastebin.com/ir1QM5sr

World Building Questions:
>What sort of world is it in general? Modern? Fantasy? Sci-fi?
>Who are the slaves in this world? Is it hereditary? Is it a punishment for crimes? Is it based on gender or race?
>How common are slaves compared to free people?
>How are slaves typically kept under control?
>>
File: 70049809_p0.jpg (1.15 MB, 3340x2800)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
Questions for Masters/Mistresses
>Would you like to train/break new slaves yourself, or would you prefer to buy slaves who are already obedient and accustomed to their position?
>What would be your ideal number of slaves? Would you collect a massive harem/stable of slaves if you could? Keep it to just one or two intimate pets? Somewhere in between?
>Would you make your slaves serve in some capacity every waking hour, or grant them some free time? Would they be allowed to socialize with each other?
>Would your slaves be allowed to masturbate or pleasure each other? If not, how is that enforced?
>>
File: 70558484_p0.jpg (1.62 MB, 3610x2700)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
Questions for Slaves:
>Do you fantasize about the process of being enslaved, or prefer to imagine an alternate life where you've always been a slave?
>Do you think you'd be a good slave, or would you need frequent punishment?
>If your owner didn't seem interested in using you for sex, would you be disappointed? Would you try to entice them to use you that way?
>How would you feel about it if your owner thought that sex was the only thing you were any good for?
>>
Topics the last thread ended with:
>A survey that determines who will and won't be a slave, the contents therein, and the society around it.
>A back-and-forth about a kind slave master purchasing the auctioneer responsible for training and selling his many slaves, and the suffering she then endures.
>How loving and healing a terrified slave is a wonderful thing. Is Teaching Feeling good or bad?
>Something something elves.
>>
File: 1516758633228.jpg (565 KB, 1353x1920)
565 KB
565 KB JPG
Probably should have opened the thread with this, those animal ears might skive out the skittish. Whoops.
>>
File: cover03.jpg (642 KB, 1280x1484)
642 KB
642 KB JPG
But I also shouldn't post the same damn pictures every thread, so whatever.
>>
File: 59922189_p0.jpg (475 KB, 976x1035)
475 KB
475 KB JPG
Reminder that elf slaves are objectively the best variety of slave. Inarguable fact.

That's it. Go nuts, /d/.
>>
>>8396111
>A survey that determines who will and won't be a slave, the contents therein, and the society around it.
I think this idea works best if the society has a lot of faith in the test results. It's seen as a scientifically accurate way to determine who should be a slave. If you're selected that means you just aren't suited for the responsibility of self-determination. It's actually a kindness to put you in your proper place.

Regardless of how well it actually works, people believe in it. So any objections from a selected slave are dismissed out of hand. People may express sympathy for a new slave's difficult transition, but will reassure themselves that it's all for the best.
>>
And this is why putting a link to the new thread in the previous one is important, I guess. Shit.

I love that face a little turn towards the viewer. She's so scared.
>>
File: 45298.jpg (127 KB, 575x878)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>8396710
Changing up the questions at the start of the thread helps too. So anons who have been following the thread have something new to talk about. Here's a few.

Masters/Mistresses
>What sort of rewards/privileges (if any) would you grant slaves for good behavior?
>What would be the rules for how your slaves speak to you? Are there different standards when you're alone together vs. in public or have guests?
>Would you share the use of your slaves with friends/guests?

Slaves
>How do you think it would feel to be inspected as a piece of merchandise? How do you imagine you'd behave on an auction block?
>Do you want to be special to your master/mistress, or just a possession used callously?
>What sort of punishments would you fear most?
>>
>>8397046
>How do you think it would feel to be inspected as a piece of merchandise?

I think I would like it, hands feeling me up and down doing as they please as they check the goods

>How do you imagine you'd behave on an auction block?

Proud and horny I'd stand with my chest out and my legs spread open some to give which ever one of these people will be my owner in a few minutes a good look at what they are buying

>Do you want to be special to your master/mistress

Yes I do I want to be me my owners only slave
>>
>>8397046
>What sort of rewards/privileges (if any) would you grant slaves for good behavior?

Slaves that behave would be allowed to ignore or break rules that all slaves have to otherwise follow. For instance, they'd be allowed to pick their clothing (from a pre-approved wardrobe or ask for my approval if they have an idea), they wouldn't have to wear constant bindings, and they'd get better rooms to sleep in.

If I have enough slaves to have a hierarchy, then I'd also add in that slaves can only receive pleasure from each other and can't masturbate, but their diet includes aphrodisiacs that keep them on edge. High-rank slaves are always allowed to order a lower-ranked slave to pleasure them (or simply find another high-rank slave), but the only way low-rank slaves can receive pleasure is by asking a high-rank slave. The high-rank slaves are instructed to always agree if the other slave does some kind of task or otherwise submits to her, so the high-rank slaves get a lot of chances to boss around the low-rank ones.

>What would be the rules for how your slaves speak to you? Are there different standards when you're alone together vs. in public or have guests?

They'd all be instructed to address me as Master, even in private. Beyond that, it depends on their rank. All my slaves are allowed to come to me while in private and ask to speak, although low-rank slaves are turned down more often. In public or with guests, low-rank slaves should assume I'll always be too busy to talk to them, so even bothering me will result in punishment. Higher-ranked slaves can ask for my attention even in public, and are even allowed to argue in private, though they're still expected to follow my orders if I say I'm not open to discussion.
>>
>>8397046
(Con't from above)

Depends on the slave and whether I'm there or not. With guests, I'll probably have a few low-ranked slaves wearing a colored collar to mark that they're open for anyone to take and use. Slaves without that color are off-limits to the guests. However, since my high-ranked slaves usually get that rank by showing obedience and skill, I'll probably have one or two as "performers" for my guests. With friends, I'd be a lot less formal; the slaves are instructed to follow their orders as if they came from me, unless it conflicts with an order I've given them already.
>>
>>8397046
I'm not very creative, especially on the slave side of questions.
>>
>>8396245
>Regardless of how well it actually works, people believe in it. So any objections from a selected slave are dismissed out of hand.
This goes so well with arbitrary or subjective methods. Too few slaves today/in this district? Raise the threshold for getting to stay free. Examiner is in a rush? Don't expect your personal bio to get fully read. Feeling nervous during the interview and heart-rate test? That won't go over well.
>>
>>8397643
>>8396245
This is sound more and more like that Fan no Hitori "Dolls" story with every post.
>>
>>8394413
After sending so many girls to suffer the same fate or worse, she shouldn't complain. At least she is still alive and has a functioning body, which is more than what can be said for some other girls. All those lives destroyed, those bodies violated. And she did it with a smile on her face.
Maybe in a few years, when their rage has subsided, she will be allowed to join the slaves and serve you. She will be given the lowest and dirtiest of jobs, and always treated as an outcast. Unlike the other slaves, who are free to leave after some time, she will be kept on the premises forever. Escape is not an option either, as one of the mages, who despises her very much, has cast a tracking spell on her. Of course, we still have years to go before we get to that point. Who knows if she will even be a functioning human at that point.
>>
>>8397680
The important difference is that in this idea people at least believe there's a rigorous merit based selection process at work.

So when someone you know gets chosen you don't think "It's terrible that happened to such a nice girl." It's "I never realized she was a natural slave. I guess she was always kind of submissive now that I think about it."
>>
Slaves don't always get clothes, but when they do, maid uniforms are objectively the best choice, regardless of what their assigned duty is.

>>8398608
I suppose. It's still distressingly close to that grimdark crap. Not like most of the free people in that paid much mind to who got enslaved.

Wouldn't mind getting a reroll on some of those stories, though, so I guess it's fine. Someone you love being selected for slavery and buying them to keep them close and safe is super sweet.
>>
I've been thinking recently about a more modern slavery setting, maybe even slightly futuristic. In this world, most slaves are owned by corporations and the government, rich folk might have a slave or two, but they're a pain to keep because of the ant escape infrastructure they require. Only when they're employed in an industrial setting do their be if it's outweigh their costs. Slaves are normally bought and sold in lots of 50-100 slaves. They're generally employed in sectors that require only light training, so no engineer slaves. Males are sought after for general labor in mining or fabrication, leaving the females with less physical work.

One of the scenarios I had in mind was a slave being held in a call center. Her job is to field calls from customers and basically read off a script depending on their problem. The scripts change every so often, depending on who contracted her owners. The trick is that the automated system that tracks her progress is quite primitive: do not hang up on a caller, keep talk time low, and minimize complaints that a caller can make by pressing a button while on the phone ("If my service is not satisfactory, please press 7 to lodge a complaint, we take your complaints seriously, and I will be Punished"). This leads to all sorts of scenarios where the slaves conduct is basically out of their control. Customer wants to cancel their service, but the slave isn't authorized to do that? That's a complaint, and ten lashes. A slow customer who's wasting time by forgetting account details? Your talk time is 20% higher than average, you're spending the night in the box. Callers know that they're talking to slaves, and expect a certain amount of respect and reverence, no interruptions, always "sir" or "mam", failure to provide this will usually result in a complaint. Sometime children will prank call and have the slave beg for them not ot lodge a complaint.
>>
>>8398757
How is this any different from a typical call center
>>
>>8397839
>Unlike the other slaves, who are free to leave after some time, she will be kept on the premises forever. Escape is not an option either
It's rude to joke about such things.
Slavery is a lifetime thing. Once the collar snaps shut, it never comes off. Ever. Escape is effectively impossible too, what with the tracking enchantments and ever-present slave hunters. If freeing slaves was possible, then this Schindler's List bullshit wouldn't be necessary.

But anyway, uh, about the auctioneer...there might be a problem.
One of the girls requested a private audience today. Nothing uncommon, but the who was a surprise. Old teal-haired elf. Not the oldest in terms of her stay here, but up there in terms of age. Not that you could tell, mind. Former spy or agent of some sort, and a damned good one at that. Mostly keeps to herself, which is unusual around here, but dependable, reliable, and typically cool-headed.
Typically. Not today. She was FURIOUS, more than I've ever seen her before. Gotta stress that, was there for her auction and the entirety of her very, VERY lengthily processes of accepting her fate and that she was safe here, and I've never seen her this upset.
>>
>>8398894
Not going to detail the whole discussion, but in summary:

>What we're doing to the auctioneer is wrong, horribly so. Regardless of who she is and what she's done, she's a slave now, and this place is supposedly a sanctuary for such, yet we're all treating her worse than even the cruelest master would even dream of. It's an insult to everything this estate stands for.
>It's having an effect on the girls. They're starting, slowly, to enjoy torturing the auctioneer not out of revenge, but just plain amusement. Slaves reveling in this system of slavery is an atrocity, and also completely against our values. Even if she deserves it, that's no excuse to sink to her level.
>What are new girls going to think? They won't know her as this cruel tormentor, just this miserable pain slave being kept in the basement. How are they going to feel safe when someone just like them is constantly suffering just bellow their feet?
>Even ignoring the moral issues, this is an atrocious waste. Here's a person intimately familiar with the inner-workings of the slavery system, probably knows all sorts of people and information, and more importantly, knows where each and every slave she's ever sold has gone. Probably even more. Some might be dead, some might have been resold, some might be owned by those unwilling to sell, but if EVEN ONE missing family member, loved one, or close companion can be purchased and reunited with their counterpart here, that's unquestionably worth more than whatever catharsis the girls are getting out of torturing the auctioneer. She's worth more than this. So KINDLY stop breaking her mind, you stupid bastard, we NEED her sane!

I didn't expect this. She's suffered just as much as the others at the auctioneer's hands, and has spent some time torturing her herself, so taking her corner to any degree is...unprecedented. I hesitate to dismiss the misgivings of a person several centuries my senior, though. These ARE some pretty good points.
Input?
>>
>>8398757
I really really like this idea. The thought of putting a slave through an extra layer of customer facing retail hell on top of the hell of slavery itself is just such a spit in the face.

It's a fun mental picture, a girl bawling on the phone as she gets a prank call. She was a poor performer, already having received a litany of complaints, and one more would put her over another threshhold. The system might have determined that the usual punishments weren't encouraging better performance so instead of facing the usual lashing, she's been put on the ticket to be lashed between her legs against her genitals should she make one more mistake.

I can just picture her sobbing over the phone, begging desperately from the bottom of her heart for the kids to just hang up and not lodge a complaint and all she can hear on the other end of the line are the cold giggles of the pranksters as they get a reaction out of her then 'Beep: We're sorry for the unsatisfactory service. Your complaint has been noted and the slave will be reprimanded.'
>>
File: 1544267884981.jpg (772 KB, 875x1200)
772 KB
772 KB JPG
>>8398905
When seeing your back-and-forth, I wanted to interject, but hadn't for fear of ruining your fun. I've thought what your blue-haired elf said since the beginning. She's a former auctioneer. She has value. Letting the slaves get some revenge is fine, but, if I were you, I would've stopped that after each slave got a turn, and then put her to work. I complete agree with your elf.
>>
>>8399342
Would she be able to breathe with a gag like that?
>>
>>8399346
Fuck if I know, probably not.
>>
>>8399346
She's a big girl
>>
>>8399352
Even if she can get a little bit of air through her nose, it's scary if she accidentally gags and throws up a little. Big emergency potential! But I guess that's all the more motivation to stay comported.
>>
File: 1548732787877.png (404 KB, 1024x1024)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
I love the smell of a fresh elf in the morning.
>>
>>8398905
Your elf make sense but what shall you put her to work doing? It has to be the lowest job possible
>>
File: 1526939590840.png (3.89 MB, 2560x1920)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB PNG
>>8398632
How grimdark it is would depend a lot on how well the test actually works. If they really are good at identifying people who would be happier being owned, it could be a relatively nice slavery setting. All of the slave anons would get their wish in such a world.

If the test is bullshit, it could be even darker than Dolls. Not only would the slaves have lost all their rights at random, but they would have the whole world telling them it's for their own good and they should be grateful.
>>
>>8400090
>If the test is bullshit, it could be even darker than Dolls. Not only would the slaves have lost all their rights at random, but they would have the whole world telling them it's for their own good and they should be grateful.
Just out of curiosity, do you think this is a bad thing? Because I greatly enjoyed Dolls (Though I'll also freely admit a large part of that was because the mind control collars also hit that kink for me), though it feels like most of the time I see it mentioned is in the context of "too dark for me, didn't like it"
>>
File: 0Lzw1I9.png (275 KB, 480x640)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>8399200
Glad you liked it! One of my favourite things about this kink for me is the loss of control, and while slaves are obviously not in control of their lives, being slaves and all. Perhaps the last hits of control a slave has over their lives is their performance at work, and the punishments or praise that accompany it. Putting that performance into the hands of other people is really hot and just makes the whole situation more miserable.

To that effect, on the primary rules in my slaves world is that a slave is never given more freedom as a reward (or for any reason) you might improve their living conditions, but more autonomy is just not something slaves are meant to have. You can pad the collar, but you can never take it off. In my world, a slaves life is initially not actually super bad, they have a cot to sleep on, simple but doable tasks, and they're generally treated with a sort of ambivalence by their masters. They just follow the schedule and do their work, and they won't attract any attention. What they all come to realize as they spend more time as a slave (in my world all slaves are captured, not born, and are in fact made sterile as part of their initiation), is that this is the best it will ever get. Their lives can be made worse, but far, but they will never rise above their station, never gain the trust of a kind master and be allowed any luxuries or freedom past what they already have. As they think about their future, be it tomorrow, next week, even decades from now, it never changes (unless they screw up so bad that they're permanently reduced to a harsher level of treatment).
>>
File: slavery.jpg (88 KB, 850x516)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>8397046
Buy her something that she would like to use, well rather I would let her use the object but it is still mine. Slaves after all can't own anything but a new book or what not is always in the cards for her if she does well.
There will be two standards used, one is much more formal when talking in public with titles and a much more formal way of speaking. Also the slave will not raise her voice unless needed and will not have an emotional outburst. In private however unless she is in trouble a much more relaxed tone and canter will be used. Names will be used and titles will be dropped.
Sexually no, that slave is mine and mine along and any damage to her will be considered an act of assault on my property and thus dealt with in court. However any skills she has in other matters sure, I will loan her out for a period of time as long as she will be taken care of and the like.

I have to admit that I like the Roman way of handling slavery when it came to household staff with slaves being trained in the arts, sciences, and even just household maintenance fetching a high price. That and the view of slaves as property and thus having a odd sort of rights is also appealing, unlike some sadistic masters I have no need to seek sexual release from beating or torturing my property.
>>
>>8397046
clothing. mutually pleasant sex.
>>
>>8400523
I like this. She's expected to provide sex either way, but if she's good, it can be sex she likes too.

What would normal sex be? What clothing would she get to choose from?
>>
>>8400406
I very much like all of these ideas too. What a way to break a girl down by making it very clear that there is no light at the end of the tunnel. No, the tunnel can only get darker if she makes mistakes.

It would really encourage perfect behavior, knowing that if she acts out it could result in her quality of life being permanently lowered.

Start her time as a slave with a simple room she can move around in. Then one bad day and does something wrong, demoted to a cage, big enough to stretch but not stand up. Another demotion, down to a much more confined little box where she can't so much as stretch her legs until she's taken out to be put to work again.

Taking her food from simple rice and veggies and degrading the quality. A few demotions later and she goes from getting a simple food bowl and some water to having her rice and veggies mixed in with a little dump from the dustbin of the day's sweep of the common room as punishment.

Or replacing her standard toilet paper with very poor quality, scratchy material to clean herself with. Dialing down the amount of hot water available to her showers for each demotion until they're all just cold. Just slowly chipping away at every minor aspect of her quality of life each time she messes up bad.

Unless she manages to keep her best behavior and a good performance record of course.
>>
>>8400332
Weather it turns you on or not, I don't know how you could possibly not see it as a bad thing.

Dolls is oft-considered too dark for a few reasons. The relatively believable scenario, how absolutely amoral it is, that sort of thing, but I think the big mark against it is the casual mental murder of all these girls. Mind break's one thing, but complete brain panning at the touch of a button is another, especially when it's done by just random, everyday people for real base, simple reasons. Hmmm, I feel like having a maid today, guess I'll kill this lady.
What makes it GRIMdark, though, are the stories. The kendo senpai and abused housewife stories are fucking ridiculous trash that end up as bad ends for no other reason than it's a Fan no Hitori comic. Especially the former, holy shit that was stupid. Sad and dark, but stupid.
>>
>>8398905
I guess we did get a bit carried away with all the torture. She raises a good point about the slaves starting to enjoy it too much. You're especially concerned about that mage who was cursed to feel sexual pleasure with every spell she casts. Several of the girls she fools around with has pointed out that she has been developing sadistic tendencies. You decide it's best to put an end to this as soon as possible. The slaves won't be happy, but ultimately they respect you as their master.

As for the auctioneer, aside from a few piercings, her body is in the same condition has when she arrived thanks to elf magic. However, she still feels the pain in her body. It's a mental thing and no magic will fix that. It will take a while for her to recover. The first thing you do is take her out of the dungeon and put her in her own room. You decide it's best for her to be away from the other slaves who still want revenge for now. Once you get a new girl who has no connection to her, you will consider putting them together. Until then, she will be alone, with you being the only one tending to her. She spends most of her days huddled in a corner crying. Not just from the pain, but also the guilt. She already knew what she was sending the girls into but the firsthand experience is a whole new thing. And she knows that there are far worse things that could've been done. It might be some time before she is of any use again.
>>
>>8400648
>What would normal sex be?
Well, deliberate punishment is a lot of effort when you just want a quick nut but slavegirls with notably poor standing would receive unmerciful blowjobs that result almost invariably in asphyxiation and and vomiting. Similarly, anal only warrants enough lube for the owners pleasure and is done until bowel control is lost. all messes are to be cleaned up immediately.

>What clothing would she get to choose from?
>would she get to choose
whoa there, lets start with a simple servant dress that somewhat relieves the elbows and knees and gives a marginal sun/cold barrier and go from there
>>
>>8400922
For vaginal punishment I always thought it would be fun to wear a condom, dip it in hot sauce and then go to town with her.

Guess that works well enough on the other holes too.
>>
>>8401000
ahh yes. the ol' Mexican Chile Dip.
>>
>>8401079
Could make a little game out of it and lay out a
long line of sauces going up in scoville temperature from sweet peppers to jalepeno, habenero, all the way up to the Carolina Reaper sauce.

You'd decide before hand what level of punishment her misbehavior warrants. Maybe she got a little bit bratty and you decide she deserves a jalapeno fucking.

She however, would have to choose what she thinks she deserves as punishment. A betting game. Maybe you decided on jalapeno in your head and she picks habenero just to be safe. It's spicier, so that's what we go with. Should she bet too low though and pick something milder than your choice she'd lose and you'd go straight to giving her the Reaper.
>>
>>8400892
I get the feeling what ever new girl you pair up with her will be in for a rough time as all the other girls will always still hate the auctioneer. It will turn into they don't like the new girl because she stays with auctioneer
>>
>>8400332
I have kind of a love/hate feeling about comics like Dolls or like anything from Dofantasy. They're hot in small doses, but get too depressing if I keep reading. I prefer stories where mutual affection develops between slave and master, and the slave finds some happiness without being mind broken.
>>
>>8399352
For you
>>
>>8401707
Such a problem, too consentsual for the sadists, too sadistic for the consentuals
>>
>>8401707
>>8397680
>that Fan no Hitori "Dolls" story
link?
>>
>>8396100

Okay, I had the edgiest, dumbest idea.

It's a bunch of time travelling slavers who go back in the past all the time, to various points.

Why? Because if they didn't exist, at any point tons of incredibly awesome Conquerors, Scientists, Politicians and whatever elses would be free to have their chance, and the future would quickly become a matriarchy. So they go back in time to turn those women into slaves or "correct" them before they get the ball rolling.

Some woman in 360BC ends up forming an empire and popularising matrilinial succesion in europe? These guys jump in to stop her.

Some nation is gonna have their first female general who is instrumental at setting up a massive colonial empire? Shame if she disappeared before then.

Any time there's a possibility of the fortune 500 becoming mostly self made women? They'll be there to solve the Epidemic of "Confident Cunt Syndrome".
>>
File: TedOwenSample.jpg (207 KB, 1000x1521)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>8402293

Honestly the emphasis in fandasox in how all sex is supposedly super painful is the annoying part.

It has a bunch of good ideas but lie all of them a ruined by all the "AAAARCH this 3 inch penis is so painful!" lines.
>>
Why do I want to be a slave?!
>>
>>8402470
Time travelling misogynistic historical revisionism. I like it.
>>
>>8402470
FUND IT!
>>
>>8396111
>>8396245
The way I'd imagined it the test reflected things that are actually true about the individual and generally did coincide with actual submissiveness, but whether the individual wanted enslavement was not taken into consideration. It would be an empirical test, but many of the slaves wouldn't be happy with the results.

That said, society would absolutely hold it to be the case that slaves are entering the life that is best for them, and should be grateful.

In addition, no retest is permitted and the exam results may not be questioned.

The testing environment would be designed to be stressful, and the subjects would be observed for how they respond. A human figure would be placed in the area, and clinging to it would suggest submissiveness for example.

A lot of the manipulation would happen before the testing... if you want to make someone in your class a slave, just bully them.

>>8400523
This is actually something that I incorporate into almost all my settings. I don't always write it in, but I imagine that the preferred mode of sex is anal and that vaginal is used primarily for reproduction. Female slaves aren't allowed to stimulate the clitoris, nor males the penis. Being caught masturbating earns the slave a chastity device. In general, masters use the slaves anally only and it is socially believed to be appropriate that the slave should not be allowed to orgasm.
>>
>>8399342
Good.
Do you agree only for practical reasons?

>>8399992
Well...I'm not sure it would or could be.
It's not like she knows anyone's names, so in order to single out some lost slave, the girl looking for them and the auctioneer would need to have a pretty in-depth chat. About when the missing sibling or what have you was sold, her appearance, her mannerisms the last time she was seen, etc. Gotta describe your lost loved one to the person responsible for losing them.

And before anyone suggests it, no, I don't think we can torture it out of her. It's dangerous for her mind, and it's not like she's not forthcoming with information at this point. That won't be an issue, at least.

>>8400892
>She spends most of her days huddled in a corner crying. Not just from the pain, but also the guilt. She already knew what she was sending the girls into but the firsthand experience is a whole new thing. And she knows that there are far worse things that could've been done. It might be some time before she is of any use again.
I'm not sure if I should be happy about this. It's good that she's realized the atrocity of her actions, but would rather start reuniniting families immediately.
Fuck. This was a mistake.

>>8401536
I'll fucking die before I let this estate turning into factional bullshit to that degree.
Might pair her with the spy. She's tough, independent, and has earned a lot of quiet respect over the years. Was her idea anyway, so...
>>
>>8402995
Imagine some smart but weak schoolgirl who sees the test as a way to escape her bullying and make something of her life. She has no idea the one instigating such bullying is intentionally setting her up to fail the test, and will be waiting for her right there at whatever the slave market in this world is.
>>
>>8403547
I like the idea of bullies getting their victim into a slavery situation. Imagine a group of rich girls bullying a poor classmate. They wait until her parents are out for a while, to take care of family or for work, then invite her over for a sleepover. When she falls asleep they tier he up and use their parents connections turn her in as a "runaway slave". By the time anyone who cares knows, she's halfway across the country in detention as the government tries to figure out who her owner was. After a month or two she goes up for auction as unclaimed property, and who's waiting to bid? The bullies of course. Her parents don't have the money or influence to do anything, so she starts her new life serving those her bullied her.
>>
>>8402470
So the concept is that humanity naturally develops towards matriarchy, and the patriarchal history we know is the creation of some future group of masculinist extremists?
>>
>>8402293
As someone in the second camp, how do i find slave hentais that are more focused on a positive master-slave relationship?
>>
>>8403573
Who the hell would go to a sleepover held by people who bully them?
>>
>>8403604
"Maybe they don't hate me after all! I can still be popular! Am I really going to have friends now?!"
>>
>>8403538
>And before anyone suggests it, no, I don't think we can torture it out of her. It's dangerous for her mind, and it's not like she's not forthcoming with information at this point. That won't be an issue, at least.

You got elves who use magic can't they just cast a recall magic of some kind so she remembers it like it just happened today
>>
>>8403573
I have thought about this before with the slave are tested setting and to avoid this situation also to avoid a family or friend buying them to get them out of being a slave. You have a huge global no buy list, like certain people can not buy certain slaves.

Basically anyone found buying someone they went to school with or lived near them the penalty for it is that person is now sold off as a slave as well. Like tax evasion you have no way out of it no matter how rich you are or who you know. Sure if you put a lot of effort into it you can find ways around it but it requires a lot of effort and once caught then off to the market place you go too.
>>
I like the idea of a girl becoming a slave to her boyfriend or brother. Usually in a modern setting like the exam one >>8402995 but it works in any world.

At first it's awkward, they have their old relationship with each other as equals and the slavery thing is quite token. He's technically in charge but he asks her what she wants all the time and his "orders" are "if you want to of course!"

Then things start shifting. He does things without asking her. Gives her orders he expects her to just obey. She starts thinking of herself as unfree and his opinions as instructions.

They have some heart to heart conversations about it but don't really resolve anything. Maybe eventually she refuses an order and he gets mad and punishes her. Maybe he's demanded she do something sexually she doesn't want to and he pulls the "you're a slave, remember!" card, leaving her upset but compliant.

Interaction with other people is hot too. They could be out on a date/trip like normal bf and gf/siblings, when some friend or stranger reminds them she's a slave. "Why are you asking her? You can just tell her what to do, remember!" So he ends up treating her more like the slave she is than he naturally would when the two of them are alone.
>>
>>8403641
Okay, but why?
>>
>>8403664
Because sometimes I think about all the little details of my setting and start thinking about how this or that would work if doesn't fit or something about it I just don't like I start thinking of ways of why it isn't done in that setting. And that one has always fallen under the I just never liked it so how do I make it so no one can do it.
>>
>>8397638
More?
>>
Had a random thought while bored at work today. One thing I like is the idea of slaves competing against each other for some kind of reward. Of course, competitions are sexualized, but not necessarily about sex. One of my favorite ways to do that is giving the slaves something that takes concentration, while having to deal with something like vibrating toys or a sex machine. So, a specific idea....

For this game, slaves are set in teams of two. One member of the team is in a private room, hooked up to a fucking machine. She's blindfolded, and her arms are behind her back. Behind her is a foam toy, suspended on a chain so it's just barely in range of her bound hands. The other member of the team is in a larger room, strapped into a bitchsuit, with a chastity belt holding vibrating toys inside her. Spread around the room are several foam toys. One of them is exactly the same as the first girl's toy, the others are similar but different. The first slave has a microphone that connects to the second slave's earpiece, and their objective is to work together to find the one toy that matches, then carry it over to a drop-off point in the room. However, the first slave can't see the toy and can only describe it by the shape she can feel, and since she has to stretch to reach it, getting a good mental image of what it looks like is hard. Also, she can't see anything the second slave is doing and can't hear any instructions from her, so she has to blindly guess what the second slave needs to know about the toy. Naturally, grabbing the wrong toy has a penalty, either something like an electric shock, or if winning the contest is important enough, a penalty to their team as well.
>>
>>8403735
I have the opposite tastes to you, I'd rather a discount for friends/relatives of a slave buying her, but this way of thinking about details in sex settings is just what I do!

What other details have you worked out in your fantasies like this?
>>
>>8403547

This is just an amazing concept that mixes so much of what I already love.

Some poor girl accidentally pissing off the queen bitch of the school, and she starts harassing her because she can. Slowly, the bully is awoken to the pleasures of sadism, and the idea to train her to fail the test on a whim becomes this possessive desire for the bully to keep the first real toy she had.

Naturally, the test goes off, and after a week of holidays, classes are back. Most of the students return, one or two with slaves, seeing as they'd passed and got confirmed "dominant". However the clique of girls in on class waits for their leader, who eventually walks in, a smile on her face - as she pulls in her new pet, the poor girl she bullied.
>>
>>8398875
Its not
>>
>>8403874

I normally prefer a modern or future settings with humans/elves/foxgirls/wolfgirls/dragongirls & such and personally I always find it hotter when people who end up as slaves chose this life for themselves.
So a few examples would be
-What kind of clothes are deemed for slaves and for free people.
-How far they are shipped away from home before being put in a market to be sold
-How the modern/future slave markets looks like
-How you can join a slave club in highschool which will get you ready and trained so you can go right off to market at graduation. Instead of the normal 4 year training course.

Since all the slaves are in this life by choice the state gives them a few rights.

-like she can wear whatever she wants as long as its from the slave corp approved slave clothing list. Anything not on the list can result in fines for the owner if they are caught wearing nonapproved clothing in public. And the clothes are provided free from the slave corp.
-What the slave's tracking chip has in it which your master can easily access threw an app. It has assorted stats and details on you
-Tattoo's can be chosen by the slave as long as the master approves of the ones they want which are given to the slave at no charge to the owner. Same for any precising your slave might want.
-The laws the owner has to abide by its pretty simple don't kill them don't abuse/neglect them which would be quite noticeable as physical/mental ailments are recorded in the chip and the yearly checkup will find it.
-Owners can rent out their slaves to companies for events but limited to using them as boothbabes, race queens. So jobs you want a girl in a very skimpy outfit that no free person would ever do in these settings
>>
I have this fantasy, which I would dearly love to enact. If I had unlimited money, I would:

There's a darkened room with lightly carpeted floors, and a comfortable chair set up on a small dais, where I get to sit. It's light enough to see fully, but low enough to be sexy.

In this carpeted arena are several men and women, all wearing puppy play outfits. Custom leather body suits that bind their arms and legs so they're walking on their knees and elbows. They all have furry puppy tail plugs in their asses. Custom ears on their heads. I considered puppy masks as well, but I want their tongues free.

All the men have their cocks out, and slid into dog cock sheaths with firm tapered knots, and the women's pussies are exposed, but they're all blindfolded.

The aim of the game is that each man must locate a female and make his way to her hind, getting her wet with his tongue, and somehow mount and fuck her to climax. If she doesn't climax, he has to do it again, even if he cums. The game continues until every member of the group has cum.

I shake up the game by having one bitch and several men, or by removing the plugs from the men and giving the bitches strapons, and having a free for all.
>>
>>8403584
not him, but yeah, though the theory could be altered to simply have it so time travelers manipulate history to the point where female slaves are the expected norm. Changing ancient societies so they don't respect women as mothers but see them as breeding whores, manipulating trials that would give females rights (any rights) and have them rule that they aren't deserving of any, personally training future would-be powerful female figures to be perfect slaves instead, eventually making it such a deeply integrated part of society that it can never be undone.
They could even go to the future to see the effects it had on various cultures. Some cultures would have women perform menial labor, some would have them be nothing more than breeding machines or sexual relief. Cultures might have various traditions based around slavery like implanting metal rods in their knees or elbows so they cannot bend them or purposefully blinding them so they cannot see. Maybe something like it being tradition for a son to sexual abuse their mother as they grow older to learn from them the "proper way" to treat women.
All sorts of potential stuff with the idea
>>
>>8403974
>and personally I always find it hotter when people who end up as slaves chose this life for themselves.
Why? What would motivate people to choose enslavement?

Which clothes would be Slave Corp approved?
>>
>>8404046
Why? What would motivate people to choose enslavement?

It could be
-They don't want any of the responsibility of an adult.
-They are really just kinky and this lets them play it out.
-They are naturally submissive and this offers them the life they want.
-They were born in a slave family so it just seem natural to them. Even when they could just live the life of a free person like many do they chose to stick with what they know since birth.
-Its family tradition the first born goes into the family business while any other siblings become slaves

>Which clothes would be Slave Corp approved?

micro skirts
sling/micro bikinis
really short shorts
skin tight clothes
leather bodysuits must be unzipped all the way in public
skimpy china dress
skimpy dress in general
skimpy maid outfits
transparent/mesh clothing
thin shirts which should always be short, as in midriffs or shorter
knee/thigh highs are allowed for both slaves and free.
bondage outfits

Exceptions are made for colder climate collars must be fur lined, full body coats when outside just general common sense for outdoors in the winter & colder parts of the planet.

Like the picture to the left for a visual example
for a slaves everyday clothing
>>
>>8404197
This is sounding fun. There could be aptitude tests for slavery, like discussed in the thread, but instead of forcing someone to be a slave, it's just a reccomendation.

"I'm surprised you're choosing to be free. Is there something you're worried about if you become a slave? We can talk about possible owners if that's it..."

What would family dynamics be like, for relationships between two free people, one free and their slave, and even relationships between slaves?

What age does someone usually choose slavery? Can slaves be freed, or free themselves? How much freedom does a slave get?

The clothing selections are hot!
>>
File: ep007_08.jpg (272 KB, 1280x960)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>8403584

Yeah, but I'd say there's stuff that ensures it's mostly a system for breaking rebellious women in particular, though. I mean, natural subs are nice, but it just isn't what these guys are into, you know? In fact, they don't even care. It's just the excuse they give themselves.
>>
>>8403960
>>8403547
This is how you get someone to kill themselves.
>>
>>8404245
>This is sounding fun. There could be aptitude tests for slavery, like discussed in the thread, but instead of forcing someone to be a slave, it's just a reccomendation.

Glad you like it and yes their are test given its part of sign up process for them also you don't want an unhappy slave they aren't cheap after all $40,000-60,000 new to $15,000-20,000 used. Prices depending on how well they did during training. So yeah if they take the test either for fun or they wanted to be one at first but change their mind by the time the results came back and its high marks for being a slave. Then yeah you have people who do help them and point out the how and why they will make a great slave and help them get over that unsure feeling they have. They do offer owner placement services for potential slaves like these find a master that will fit and they presell them and 4 years later a full trained slave arrives. While daily updates are sent to the future owner on how their new investment is progressing. But again that service is only available to people like them most don't care who they are sold too.

Oh slaves make up 25% of the planets population so its common to see one slave households unless they are well off or rich then the number can be anything.

>What age does someone usually choose slavery?

As early as your first year of highschool all the way up to 30. Keep in mind eleven magic plus a little tech ensures everyone on the planet will live for around 130 years and stay young and beautiful for their entire lifespan. So no worry's about what to do with old slaves you won't find any.

>Can slaves be freed, or free themselves?

Nope this is a choice for life
>>
>>8404302
>Nope this is a choice for life
Gotta have that chance for terrible mistakes and life-long regret, huh?
>>
>>8404245
>>8404302

Cont.

>How much freedom does a slave get?

They get a mandatory 8hrs of free time everyday magictech has removed the need for sleep and being tired. So you can get some amazing sex time in with your slave. They eat the same food as free people. They have their own rooms unless the place is to small or something

A slave can't leave the house without their master with them. But they can go out in the yard themselves as long as their master is home.

A slaves room will have a bed, a laptop which the master has full access to everything the slave does online it. A small TV and a radio while the shelves in her room will have all the assorted sex toys, collars, & chains/leashes she has. Her master may choose to put a camera in her room and she can't object to this

>The clothing selections are hot!

Glad you like it as well always best to go with what you like
>>
>>8404280
Honestly that's the kind of feeling that's hot to me, only instead of suicide, she emotionally breaks down and accepts slavery, in a way she will never try to escape from.
>>
>>8404312
Not really the sign up process weeds about around 99% of people like that so it almost never happens but on very rare times and case it does and not just a depressed slave the slave corp buys them back and puts them to work in one of their offices. They are given a lot of freedom but they are still legally a slave so they can't leave the building. But it has everything you need to keep you happy for the rest of your life. When your not at work
>>
>>8404302
>They do offer owner placement services for potential slaves like these find a master that will fit and they presell them and 4 years later a full trained slave arrives. While daily updates are sent to the future owner on how their new investment is progressing. But again that service is only available to people like them most don't care who they are sold too.
Why do most slaves not care?

>As early as your first year of highschool all the way up to 30.
Where in that range do the most slaves choose it? Is there pressure to choose early or not leave it late or anything? Is slave regret a thing?

>>8404315
What sorts of orders is a slave expected to follow during the day, outside her 8 hours? How strict can her owner be when it comes to discipline?

Can he have her wear collars and similar light bondage whether she likes it or not?

How much does he decide for her during her free hours?
>>
>>8404328
>Why do most slaves not care?

Just look back to my reasons why people choose to be slaves in this post >>8404197

They enjoy the lifestyle so its just part of how it works for them now.

>Where in that range do the most slaves choose it?

Generally before they turn 21

> Is there pressure to choose early or not leave it late or anything?

If they come from a slave family or a family who's tradition has the 2nd born and on be slaves then yes you can find huge family pressure to hurry up already. But for anyone else no but they will normally chose to become one early on too. As its kind of a cultural thing planet wide. Anyone 23-30 tend to be those who just can't fit into life as a free person so they finally just do it already and become a slave.

>Is slave regret a thing?

>>8404325

>What sorts of orders is a slave expected to follow during the day, outside her 8 hours?

That will vary with who owns them but generally the normal keep the house clean, use your sex toys many/certain times a day, may have certain times of day master wants to be pleasured stuff like that.

>How strict can her owner be when it comes to discipline?

The most harsh you can do is whip her 5 times but you can't leave the marks for more than an hour. You have to heal them with magictech. Normally a punishment will be a harsh spanking a good hard slap. But again you can't just abuse her it will be found out. If you have to punish her daily then its time for some paperwork and she goes back for a few week retraining class

>Can he have her wear collars and similar light bondage whether she likes it or not?

Collars are required by law 24/7/365 she can only remove them for any length of time for bathing and nothing else.

Yes master can make his slave wear assorted light bondage gear when they go out or at home, slaves don't have an option in that. However depending on how kinky the slave is many of them request their masters to let them wear them anyways all day long.
>>
>>8404328
>>8404357

Cont.
>similar light bondage whether she likes it or not?

Some even go as far as asking their masters to buy a chain runner for the house so the slaves leash is hooked to a hook on wheels in the ceiling and she can only go places the leash will reach.

>How much does he decide for her during her free hours?

None really its her free time she can do what she wants to. Only restrictions are she has to either stay in the house if master is gone or she can go outside if master is home being her only real restrictions.
>>
>>8404316
Tomato, tomahto.
People already jump off buildings due to regular bullying, anon. This'll be worse.
>>
>>8404380
Maybe suicidal girls would be the ones enslaved, so the change in social role can give her a new, simpler kind of life with fewer decisions to focus on.
>>
File: 1531118746501.jpg (107 KB, 704x1000)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>8401707
>stories where mutual affection develops between slave and master, and the slave finds some happiness without being mind broken

Good taste. You have any recommendations for any hentai or stories like that?
>>
File: 1366932277118.jpg (254 KB, 713x1000)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>8403538
I don't agree solely for practical reasons, although that's a part of it. You are a kind master. Show her kindness now that she has suffered. She's no different from any of your other slaves after that.

Maybe, like >>8403627 suggested, there's some elven magic that can help her recall names? If not, you can still get leads out of her. And when she's not helping you track down missing family members and friends, she'll be put to work in the same way as the rest of your slaves.
>>
>>8404633
That'd be a real kick in the face. A girl is raped, shamed for it, her friends and family blame her. She feels completely lost alone and hopeless. Tries to kill herself. Fails. Government comes in 'Reports are you're suicidal. You've been designated to become a slave'.

And then there she is being raped every day now instead of just the one time. Don't know if it'd do much good for mental health.
>>
>>8405276
tbf the real life version of that, getting institutionalized, isn't very good for mental health either
>>
>>8401079
>"HOW COULD YA GIVE YOUR OWN SLAVE GIRL THE OL MEXICAN CHILE DIP?"
>>
>>8404640
I've wondered for a long time what is going on in this image since its from some Korean LN does anyone else know?
>>
File: iqyJXbe.png (801 KB, 900x1200)
801 KB
801 KB PNG
>>8397046
>How do you think it would feel to be inspected as a piece of merchandise? How do you imagine you'd behave on an auction block?

Very humiliating, obviously. Walking up the to auction block, spreading your legs upon command, feeling a buyer's fingers roughly explore your holes or force your mouth open to inspect your teeth is already intrusive enough. Nevermind the fact that you are not allowed to make eye contact or utter so much as a sound unless explicitly told to during inspection. Crowds during auctions can be quite rowdy as well. I would inevitably be nervous as hell during my auction, and probably fuck up somehow. A good whipping while tied to a post in front of a jeering crowd would set me straight.

>Do you want to be special to your master/mistress, or just a possession used callously?

It would be a slave's dream to be special to her Master, as it means you won't have to do the manual labor that less favored slaves have to do and you're less likely to be abused or sold to an abusive master. I would work my hardest for my Master to favor me, and fulfill his desires as best I can. A favored slave will earn preferential treatment, privileges, and will be punished less harshly by most masters.

I dread public punishments. It's one thing to be shamed or whipped in your master's own quarters, and it's another thing to be punished in the town square with everyone there to enjoy your shame. Being locked in a pillory for an entire day and used by random strangers for a quick fuck while bystanders spit on your face and throw rotten produce at you would be a nightmare.
>>
File: 71882520_p2.jpg (605 KB, 1520x2100)
605 KB
605 KB JPG
>>8405612
Why do Fire Emblem girls make such good slaves?
>>
>>8403547
You know, it hadn't occurred to me at the time but a potential outcome of this system is "preparation" of sorts. Some people are raised with the expectation of becoming slaves and are prepared from it before the test. I think the majority of people wouldn't, though.

>>8403641
This would likely be a regional thing.

>>8403664
Because slaves need to actually go to market, and not just be insta-bought by people who already know them. It actually makes a lot of sense and is probably a necessity for such a setting. Relative slavery fits better into a setting where slavery isn't based on a government-administered exam.
>>
>>8405958
>Because slaves need to actually go to market, and not just be insta-bought by people who already know them. It actually makes a lot of sense and is probably a necessity for such a setting. Relative slavery fits better into a setting where slavery isn't based on a government-administered exam.
Bah. Makes sense, but seems to limiting in a meta sense.
>>
>>8403573
This wouldn't work in the setting the way I intended it, as there would be specific ways to identify a slave. Besides the collar, the slave's DNA would be connected and she might be branded with an identification tag. A human without these markings would easily be recognized as a freeperson.

>>8403660
While incestuous slavery is allowed, by law incestuous reproduction is illegal.

This means that chastity devices are obviously the rule for slaves in such relationships. The slave in particular will find this frustrating - masturbation and pleasurable sex are typically doled out as a rare treat, but in this case even her master doesn't have the right to touch her front.

She might beg to her master for some pleasure, to which the master would ask his parents for the key. Not only would he be denied, his parents would also instruct him that he's being too generous and that he needs to punish her for even asking.

Drama...

>>8405985
It would likely only apply to the slave's first sale. Perhaps family could make the purchase, but at a premium.
>>
File: 1548898512921.jpg (1.49 MB, 1306x1812)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
>>8403974
I have to say, anon, I love your ideas... I'm gonna pretty much go through and comment on everything.

>like she can wear whatever she wants as long as its from the slave corp approved slave clothing list.
This seems a little too limiting, since it means the slave basically gets to choose any outfit she wants from the catalog regardless of her master's preferences. Would the master have any influence at all?

I personally like the idea of the master being able to give the slave a skin treatment that makes her feel excessively uncomfortable if she tries to cover that body part. For example, if the master likes his slave's thighs, he could have the skin there altered so that her thighs itch if she ever tries to wear pants or too long of a skirt. Similar things could be done with the midriff, forcing the slave to wear crop tops.

>What the slave's tracking chip has in it which your master can easily access threw an app
What would it have in it?

>>>8404197
>They were born in a slave family so it just seem natural to them
How would these slave dynasties work? Would the management happen within the family, or would a master or other entity control the family?

>Its family tradition the first born goes into the family business while any other siblings become slaves
Is primogeniture legalized so as to encourage this?
>>
File: 1532406634472.jpg (379 KB, 1748x1748)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
>>8406182
>>8404302
>As early as your first year of highschool all the way up to 30
After 30 you can't choose to be a slave anymore?

>>8404315
Are the free time requirements universal? Also, can/are the rights to entertainment restricted to that 8 hour free time window?

Also, can the master invoke a right to punish his slave to take away those rights, temporarily or indefinitely?

>A slave can't leave the house without their master with them. But they can go out in the yard themselves as long as their master is home.
This is actually a variation on something I include in nearly all of my settings... I like to imagine a licensing system for slaves regarding going out, so she could complete errands without inconveniencing her master.

Of course, strict restrictions would apply. She'd have to wear an identification tag of some sort, and she'd also have to wear a harness that immobilizes her arms somehow. Her master may also specify that she must be gagged when outside.

>>8404325
Speaking of the sign up process; what is that like? Is it intensive? Perhaps a sort of boot camp that forces the slave to strain her body and mind in pursuit of becoming a better slave? How long does it last and what kind of schedule would it have?
>>
>>8406184
>>8404357
>They enjoy the lifestyle so its just part of how it works for them now.
Can those considering enslavement do a "trial run" and act out enslavement for a period of time?

>That will vary with who owns them but generally the normal keep the house clean, use your sex toys many/certain times a day, may have certain times of day master wants to be pleasured stuff like that.
Speaking of sex toys... are slaves allowed to masturbate? Can a master restrict her right to do so?

>Yes master can make his slave wear assorted light bondage gear when they go out or at home, slaves don't have an option in that. However depending on how kinky the slave is many of them request their masters to let them wear them anyways all day long.
What about gags? Can magitech remove the need for eating? If so, could a master demand/slave request that she be kept gagged at all times?

>Some even go as far as asking their masters to buy a chain runner for the house so the slaves leash is hooked to a hook on wheels in the ceiling and she can only go places the leash will reach.
So say a slave volunteers for a bondage device like this... does this grant her any special right to request that a bondage implement be removed? Or can a master refuse to release her?

Also I absolutely love the idea of the chain runner. Perhaps there would be entire cities set up with a runner system, which use a different sort of slavery where the slaves are publicly owned but permanently locked in the runners?
>>
File: 61865888_0.jpg (1.92 MB, 4960x3507)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
>>8397046
>slaves
Okay so before I start let me just say that what I want and what I fantasize about are pretty different... what I fantasize about is usually pretty extreme and I think would likely be unlivable to most people.

I imagine it would be humiliating and dehumanizing. I would fear being bought, knowing that I have no rights and whoever buys me could be abusive, but I also am tired of spending most of the day standing around on display. Also, I want my sale restraints removed, as they're heavy and after a few weeks I'd want to be able to move my arms again.

Again, difference between actual want and fantasy. I fantasize about the latter. I'd be just a disposable item, and I'd rush to serve my master knowing that he can do whatever he wants with me. There's always the possibility that if he's displeased with me, he'll lock me in a closet and hook me up to an IV and I'll be left to stare into the back of a blindfold for months hoping that on a whim he'll let me back out again.

Isolation... knowing that everything I have is up to my master's whim, and if I fail to make a good enough impression I might be discarded, isolation would leave me with no opportunity to impress.
>>
>>8406162
>She might beg to her master for some pleasure, to which the master would ask his parents for the key. Not only would he be denied, his parents would also instruct him that he's being too generous and that he needs to punish her for even asking.
Yes, yes, this is hot!

>>8406182
I prefer the master having more influence on the slave's outfits too. But is there some balance, where the slave gets some choice, and the master can't just straight up order her naked 24/7?

>I personally like the idea of the master being able to give the slave a skin treatment that makes her feel excessively uncomfortable if she tries to cover that body part. For example, if the master likes his slave's thighs, he could have the skin there altered so that her thighs itch if she ever tries to wear pants or too long of a skirt. Similar things could be done with the midriff, forcing the slave to wear crop tops.
This is an original version of the idea of restricting clothing. What conventions would there be on how/where a slave gets altered? What would slaves feel about it, and how much would masters take the slave's opinion into account?

Are there other modifications that would happen to slaves to alter their behavior and appearance to her master's preferences?

I suppose you could have the reverse, a skin sensitivity when exposed to the air, to force her to wear skintight clothing. Or instead of discomfort, an erogenous sensation, so wearing/not wearing certain things leaves her insatiably aroused. Especially when combined with chastity!
>>
>>8405904
Warriors always make nice slaves. And all of them have real nice bodies. Also Nintendo popularity.
>>
File: royal_knight_drone.png (2.16 MB, 2342x3163)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB PNG
>>8406812
Warriors and knights are pretty ideal slaves in general.
>always in top-notch shape
>strong wills, fun to break in
>carry lots of armor and weapons to be remade into bindings
>>
File: supersmol version.jpg (314 KB, 1027x746)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>8407261

It took only a few days before General Andron found the perfect way to reward his soldiers for their effort that besieged the fortress city, and the female knights who wisely surrendered when the supporting army joined their enemies, tempted by the offering of money and women.

After all, they were warriors, and while removing their ability to revolt against men was important, it would be a shame to deprive them of their culture.
>>
>>8407261
Plus if they're a famous warrior they have pretty high resale value even if you completely break them.
>>
>>8406182
Wow usually I never meet anyone that likes my settings so Thanks

>This seems a little too limiting

Since the slaves are slaves by choice the governments felt it was a smart move to let the slaves have some control over their lives plus it helps with a slaves mental well being where she knows she does have a few things that are in her own control all the time. But yes the master can always suggest things for her to wear or even you should wear this when we go do X. But can't be forced to if she doesn't want to in this issue.

>What would it have in it?

Pretty much everything her full bio how often she gets off daily, how long it takes what arouses her the fastest/least. How much pleasure she get from various sexual acts. As well as being a full medical monitoring chip so if she is ill her master will know instantly.

>How would these slave dynasties work? Would the management happen within the family, or would a master or other entity control the family?

A slave family is pretty much up to the slaves to a point and that point is when their family life starts to interfere with service to master. Then the master steps in to try and fix up the problems and get life going normally again. This has been a tried and true method threw out history so they stick with it.

>Is primogeniture legalized so as to encourage this?

Not so much legalized it just an old tradition that some families refuse to let go of.
>>
>>8407465
>>8406184

>After 30 you can't choose to be a slave anymore

You can if you can find someone to buy and have your trained but 30 is the age where the law considers you untrainable to be a proper slave as you've spent to long being free. So its more a legal thing than anything else.

>Are the free time requirements universal?

Yes they are, the slave must have 8 hrs of free time its to help keep her mental state in a good condition

>Also, can/are the rights to entertainment restricted to that 8 hour free time window?

Not really its pretty normal to watch TV, mess around online with your slave or play video games with her. Its not uncommon for masters to have the slave do the grinding work in a game for them while they are at work. Like they want a certain weapon but the games item drops are RNG based. So while master is at work she in front of the TV trying to get that weapon for master to drop already.

But to answer the question fully if its in her free time period then its a big NO with a BUT if master lets the slave have her own gaming system. Then he can take that away as punishment but thats it really. TV, Raido, Net stays as again its to keep her healthy mentally

>This is actually a variation on something I include in nearly all of my settings

Well things like that were how it worked a couple of hundred years ago. But after a period of slaves out doing errands were kidnapped and were being sold to bad places in other parts of the world. The laws were changed a bit to the yard is as far as she can go by herself. Anywhere else has to be masters side. A bit of annoyance at times but was necessary in the past. Today that problem is long gone but it just sort of became the norm and everyone just left it at that.
>>
File: 1547094233457.png (1.56 MB, 900x1332)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>8407479
I have to say I'm really enjoying your comfy slave world. It just sounds so fluffy and cute.
>>
>>8406184
>>8407479

>Speaking of the sign up process; what is that like? Is it intensive? Perhaps a sort of boot camp that forces the slave to strain her body and mind in pursuit of becoming a better slave? How long does it last and what kind of schedule would it have?

Thanks the magtech they have its actually really simple the applicant comes into a room and sitting in at the table is 30 page test and a career counselor from the slave corp. The applicant sits down and counselor generates several magical orbs around the applicant they are to keep tabs on the state of this person as they take the test. For many questions an image is beamed into the mind showing them what they would doing and what reactions it creates in that persons mind. All the data even the answers to that are being put on the test show up on the counselor tablet. Once that part is done they talk for a bit she ask why she wants to be a slave and such. She shows the applicant a few video from the training course to gauge her reaction. They watch some stock footage from a slave market. They watch a live auction together. All the while gauging the applicants reactions to this.

Then they are done the applicant is told they will inform them of how the test went by the end of the week. When in fact they already know the answer this wait is also part of the process to make sure they don't get cold feet and if they do ask them what they are unsure or scared about and need help with. With additional counseling sessions.

The orbs are used so no matter what you say or answer on the test the orbs send the truth from your mind back to the counselor . Which is one of the big ways they can ensure every single slave is cut out for this lifestyle and not just doing it for the heck of it.

That is the first part of it. I'll finish this one up later as the after they have been accepted as slave part may be a bit long.
>>
>>8403974
>Since all the slaves are in this life by choice the state gives them a few rights.
that makes no sense and defeats the purpose of having slaves in the first place. If there was a faction of society that were servants, consorts, sexual healers or something of the like, I can see why girls would want to have that life and even study for it, but who would willingly be a slave?
>>
>>8407494
Thanks

>>8407498
>>8406185

>Can those considering enslavement do a "trial run" and act out enslavement for a period of time?

Yes you can you do it in two ways 1) the most common way is for a few day your family or friends slave will take a brake from her normal
duties and show you ropes for a couple of days or a week to see how you like it.
2) just make an appointment at the slave corp and they'll set you up with a fully licensed trainer for the weekend or up to a full week. For that time you dress as a slave and you wear a training collar. Which is just simply a collar that everyone knows this slave is in training. Its just a black collar with the word SLAVE wrote in neon pink on both sides of it. If you pick option 2 then is done in another city to not cause any misunderstanding with people you know.

>Speaking of sex toys... are slaves allowed to masturbate? Can a master restrict her right to do so?

Yes good sexual health like mental health is also encouraged. Daily masturbation is always something you want to see your slave doing.
You can deny this as punishment but most masters don't since they are depriving themselves of a slave to play with as well.

>What about gags?

Sure she can wear one all day if master is cool with it.

>Can magitech remove the need for eating?

You can but this is a process they charge for around $700 because its a cultural thing being the reason of why you don't remove the need to eat.

If so, could a master demand/slave request that she be kept gagged at all times?

The master can't force the slave to be in one all the time but if the slave is requesting it then yes of course. She'll be gagged 24/7

>So say a slave volunteers for a bondage device like this... does this grant her any special right to request that a bondage implement be removed?

To install it does cost a bit $2000 so the slave knows full well due to its cost she will be using it daily for years since it cost master a fair amount.
>>
>>8407513
cont.

So before they get one its usually smart idea to take a trip to a hotel that is set up for one and see how it goes for a few days before putting that kind of money down on it. Or if your master works in an office then how does your slave like the one at work?

>Also I absolutely love the idea of the chain runner. Perhaps there would be entire cities set up with a runner system, which use a different sort of slavery where the slaves are publicly owned but permanently locked in the runners?

Their really aren't any public own slaves any longer. But office buildings are set up for them since most office workers take their slaves to work this was deemed a good way to keep them from wondering into rooms they shouldn't or places they shouldn't. Like when a client is in the office it just feel more professional to have the slaves on runners. Which is one of those strange business things that makes little sense but it just is. Plus I need a reason for chain runners in office buildings.

>>8407503

Because its a comfy slave world
>>
>>8407261
>fun to break in
Nerd. Unbroken slaves a best, especially willful warrior types.

>>8407442
That's fair, but would get even more with them still sane.
>>
>>8407503
It's not to my taste either but everybody likes the fetish for their own reasons. For me there's got to be emotional pain, for some that's too far.
>>
>>8403538
I found a sauce for this anons, https://rule34.xxx/rule34/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=fairy_fencer_f
>>
File: 41466676_0.jpg (592 KB, 636x929)
592 KB
592 KB JPG
>>8407465
>But can't be forced to if she doesn't want to in this issue.
Hmm... so she always gets the final say, with no master input? That's pretty generous for the slaves. I'd imagine all the clothes in the catalog are sensual in some way, but it does mean she always chooses her style.

Perhaps instead, the master would choose a slave that already has matching clothing preferences.

>Pretty much everything
That's actually quite a bit of information. No privacy for slaves, which is something I like.

>>8407513
due to its cost she will be using it daily for years
Well, daily might be the wrong word. "Indefinitely" might be more accurate. I am assuming that such a chain runner is not meant to be a temporary thing, but rather that once locked into it the slave could expect to be bound to it continuously, and that only something serious like a medical emergency would get her out of it.

Actually, if you think about it, such a request could have a deeper meaning. For a slave to request chain runners has the implication that:
-the slave wants her master to spend on something she wants
-the slave is willing to give up her freedom to her master in a way that she can't take back
-the slave trusts her master with her body
-the most important part: the slave wants to be fixed to the master's property and become a part of it; and is giving up the ability to free herself of it.
>>
File: 67604402_0.jpg (722 KB, 1000x803)
722 KB
722 KB JPG
>>8408042
cont'd

Now, what does this remind me of? Marriage. The slave wants to be, essentially, bound to her master.

To me, it seems like the chain runners are a way for a slave to make a sort of "marriage proposal" to her master. She knows that being locked into a chain runner is not a choice she can easily take back, and that she is expected to spend the remainder of her life fixed to a rail.

And through the duration of that life, she is powerless. Physical restraints strictly limit her movement.

It's quite the scenario, and also quite meaningful that once locked in she can't meet any of her peers who have made the same decision.
>>
File: slave_tea.jpg (154 KB, 720x960)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
OBEY
The Magazine For Good Girls™

- 10 tips on how to behave on a leash
- "Before they even ask", our expert tells us how to anticipate Master's needs
- Mental reprogramming and you: it's not brainwashing if you like it!
- "Do Good Girls Swallow?" and other FAQs
>>
File: 093_Evulchibi_599946_2_2.jpg (178 KB, 1280x1658)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
Figured this was the best place to post it, didn't know where else this might fit in and didn't know if there would be enough interest to start its own thread.

>be me, closet /d/eviant, do a lot of volunteer work for local community.
>took a few classes on auctioneering, wind up spending most of my volunteer time as an auctioneer for charity auctions, livestock auctions, the usual stuff
>get pretty good with the auctioneering cant, do a big livestock auction next larger town over, manage to even work in some showmanship stuff, have fun with it.
>afterwards be approached by a couple, early 30s, and they ask about hiring me for a "private auction"
>we go to a bar to hammer out the details and they lay it on me
>they are organizing a big get together for a bunch of local fetish groups and part of the big draw is going to be an auction to raise money to cover costs and donate to charities and such.
>but not just a getting rid of Nick nacks and junk auction, oh no

>a slave auction, all consensual and non-binding of course, all in good fun. But a slave auction none the less.

>and they need themselves an auctioneer

Cont?
>>
>>8407503
>but who would willingly be a slave?
/d/ tards
>>
>>8407584
On that, real talk.
I like spunky slaves, willful warriors, egotistical elves. I like their fire and strength and refusal to submit to the hand fate has dealt them. I like futile, hopeless resistance. I like escape attempts cut short and hopes being crushed and all their efforts ending them up right back in their cell/cage/etc.
When I get home I don't want to hear an empty "Welcome home, Master," I want stubborn silence and hate-filled eyes and maybe a curse or two. I love it when you still need to apply some pressure to get a slave to do something. I love the glares and growls and curses. I love them struggling to pretend their above this, that it's not effecting them, the struggles not to cry. I love that strength of will slowly, slowly wearing away, despair creeping into their hearts...then no, NO! They'll never give in! Not to a bastard like this, not like this, it can't end like this, it can't!

What I DON'T like are subservient, submissive, subhuman slaves. I don't like broken minds and empty eyes and all that garbage. Fuck that. If I see a fighter or elf or noble or whatever up for sale, starring out at the crowd and struggling to maintain her posture and pride, I want THAT, not a mewling fuckpet.

The issue here is that the former usually ends up the latter. Nobody's invincible, nobody can withstand the abuse a slave gets for long. Right?

Tell me, /d/. How can you take an unbroken slave, put her through hell, and KEEP her unbroken? Can it be done?

>>
>>8408408
Sounds like a good story. More?
>>
>>8408459

You make allowances for banter, or reward rebelliousness in a way that encourages it. Give her options that make things less severe, like "Okay, but only if you beat this guy in a spar. I'm not giving you any training weapons, however."

Like regular training, but disguised in a way it works the opposite.
>>
>>8408517
Cont

>after I agree to the job, drive home, can't sleep for 2 days, jerk off constantly, fueled by the power of a thousand raging hard ons

>message the couple back and forth, dress code, what to expect, format, etc.

>drive to town two weeks later for the event.
>they've rented out a conference hall and set up a stage with a curtaind off area for the "slaves"
>talk with everyone, go over the order of events, by pre arrangement all the slaves have a cue card or two for me, selling points, "slave names" etc, great shit.
>mix of guys, gals, outfits ranging from near-as-no-matter naked, to head to toe gimp suit and everything in between, there's probably 40 people going up on the block.
>one of the event organisers even gifted me my own personal secretary to help handle the paperwork, writing down buyer names, etc. Cute little goth Lolita with a posture collar, corset, black locking charity belt that left her perfect lily white buttocks exposed, black pantyhose held up with a garter belt worked into the chastity device, and black high heels.
>MFW the return of a thousand raging boners

Over the next hour and a half proceeded the most bizzare and arousing auction I've ever conducted.

>each "item" would come up on stage, or be brought up "unwillingly" by handlers, and displayed, sometimes tied up, sometimes paraded around or would have a routine to demonstrate a special talent I'd announce from their key card
>Sasha, my slave secretary, would help point out bidders and take their numbers down, if she wasn't fast enough id give her lovely bottom a good swat with a riding crop her master had so thoughtfully lent me for the occasion.
>there were untrained slaves that needed breaking, contortionist slaves with bendy routines,a pair of guys in puppy play outfits, a particularly lovely woman in a kajiera getup who I got to help display her knowledge of all the kajiera poses and signals.
>>
>>8408626
>and the whole time I'm trying not to bust in my wranglers I'm so turned on by the proceedings
>personally I like to think it was one of the best auctions is ever done, we raised almost 10 thousand dollars just from the auction, and I had thoroughly turned Sashas beautiful behind a perfect shade of red.
>afterwards had a surprising amount of people come up and thank me, this was the first time theyd managed to get an actual auctioneer to do their benefit and I have a standing invite to their functions now.

So /d/, I got to run an actual slave auction and it was awesome.
>>
>>8408042
>Hmm... so she always gets the final say, with no master input? That's pretty generous for the slaves

Like I've mentioned before they pick the slave life so they do get a few perks you wouldn't find in any other setting. So yes for clothing she does get the final say.

> I'd imagine all the clothes in the catalog are sensual in some way, but it does mean she always chooses her style.

Yes they are here the list again >>8404197 and yes she can always chose her style as long as in those options she has. I might has missed a couple of things but I think I covered it all since thin short shirts can cover tons of things

>Perhaps instead, the master would choose a slave that already has matching clothing preferences.

Your correct on that one its just something I haven't posted here yet on what is all on the slaves info sheet when she's up for sale. Taste and style in clothing is on it.

In a lot of ways buying a slave is like buying a car you find something that just fits you. In this setting its she's a race you like, her style in clothing is what you like, her hobbies like shows she watches, type of music she likes.

With just 25% of the population being slaves every slave up for sale will always find a master who taste match up. Which is great for both the slave & owner. Things always work out for the better when slave and master are on the same page for a lot of things. Plus you feel like you really made wise investment.
>>
>>8408043

Pretty much a lot of times it is the first step before marriage yes a slave can marry her master she will still be a slave but has a few more rights now.

>Well the runner isn't so much permanent but close to it. When inside the house she is expected to be on it at all times even during her free time. If she's in the house she's latched to it only exception is for bath time. But master will unlock her form it when they leave the house

>that once locked in she can't meet any of her peers who have made the same decision

Well she can online either via the webboards set up for slaves or video chat. The Slave corp has on their site a slave only webboard so they can talk, help each other out, encourage and offer support to new slaves who are doing their training currently. But again everything she looks at or post or does on video chat its all sent to each ones masters so she can't hide nothing from master even on the slave only sites. And like other things the reason for this is to keep them in good mental health. You don't want your expensive slave going nuts over something small

>That's actually quite a bit of information. No privacy for slaves, which is something I like.

I like my comfy fluffy & cute slave world but somethings you just have to have no matter what.
>>
File: 11453222.jpg (426 KB, 750x1000)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
>>8408795
Out of idle curiosity, did you get that image out of /bant/?
>>
>>8408863
No, grabbed if off danbooru

>>8408633
Sounds like you have found your part time dream job anon.
>>
File: 13510570.jpg (433 KB, 661x1000)
433 KB
433 KB JPG
>>8408866
Ah, I was spamming the same pics to derail a thread three or so days ago. Thought you might've nabbed one.
>>
>>8408871
Baka, you can tell it's from danbooru from the filename.
>>
File: 13510640.jpg (886 KB, 1125x1000)
886 KB
886 KB JPG
>>8408884
Eh, I wouldn't know, I get about 90% of my shit from here or F-List.
>>
Has anyone read a good book with some fantasy scenario like the ones that talk here? perhaps some with humiliation?
>>
>>8408541
Tell me more, anon.

>or reward rebelliousness in a way that encourages it.
Like?
>>
>>8396100
>>8404633
People who are having trouble in their lives and no longer feel like they can responsibly take care of themselves can put themselves into the custody of someone they trust or request a guardian from the local social services system. They live together and the guardian provides for their ward's material needs and tries to help in their positive development by listening, giving advice, and supporting therapy overseen by a professional psychiatrist. A ward should follow reasonable requests by their guardian, and in extreme cases, involving self harming behavior or the like, a guardian is allowed to handle their ward. Abuse however is considered an outrageous crime and punished harshly. Being a ward isn't a shameful thing, people see it as a brave and admirable effort to become a better person. Most of these relationships end by mutual agreement when the ward is confident that they can take care of themself again. Wards can unilaterally end it but the guardian can petition for it to be denied if they pose a risk to themself. After it's ended they're commonly thought of as a kind of family, remain close, and join in Christmas celebrations etc. together.
Maybe this is the wrong thread.
>>
>>8396100
>Who are the slaves in this world? Is it hereditary? Is it a punishment for crimes? Is it based on gender or race?

Slaves can come from a variety of sources, but part of it depends on if they're a citizen of the nation/kingdom/whatever, or an outsider.

It's not legal to kidnap a citizen and enslave them, but citizens can become slaves in a few legal means. There's voluntary slavery of course, and while few choose this option of their own will, there's often some kind of compensation. Slaves can't own possessions, but a slave could sell themselves to a master (or be auctioned) and have the funds go to a relative. Voluntary slaves get full control over how much they're sold for and can back out at any time before they sign the contract; even a slave at auction can veto a bidder and go with the next-highest bid.

Involuntary slaves are much more common, however. Most of the time, someone becomes an involuntary slave because of debt. Signing a contract for a loan can require that the individual become a slave and sold to recoup their loan if they can't repay. It's possible to sign for a loan that can't end with you becoming a slave, of course, but getting such a loan may be difficult.

Of course, criminals often become slaves as well. While anyone can own a slave that's sold at auction due to debt, you need a special permit to own a criminal slave - mainly to ensure you can keep the slave from escaping and committing more crimes.

It's worth noting that for many of these options, slavery isn't necessarily permanent. Serious crimes can be "slave for life", but it's possible to sell yourself into slavery for a number of years and then be set free again. Generally, slave owners can't keep extending your time as a slave, but it is sometimes possible for the courts to force a slavery extension for bad behavior. Usually this is really rare; anyone trying to be a good slave generally won't get an extension.
>>
>>8409258
Slaves that aren't citizens are a different matter, of course. It's possible for someone to get legal entry without actually being a citizen, and as long as they don't do anything illegal they're still protected from becoming a slave. However, there are far fewer laws about slaves being taken from outside of the kingdom. You still can't go and capture anyone you want, but if the kingdom is currently at war with someone, anyone from the enemy nation - both combatants and civilians - are fair game for slavers. Prisoners of war becoming slaves is incredibly common, though similar to criminals, slave owners need a permit to take someone from an enemy kingdom.
>>
File: ].jpg (433 KB, 1036x1500)
433 KB
433 KB JPG
>>8409087
Don't punish backtalk, or at least punish it very lightly. Be more forceful during sex, unless she resists. If your slave resists strongly enough, let her off easy for the night. Essentially, just be lenient on bad behavior, and it should continue.
>>
I think if I was a slavemaster I'd definitely want greater control of their bodies. I decide what they can wear, what tattoos/brandings they have, what's pierced, etc.
>>
>>8409470
I'd go further than bodymods, come to think of it. If their breasts are too small they get implants. If they're too saggy, reduction. If their ass isn't big enough they'll get a buttlift. They're allowed to say no, of course, but I'll still have the final say.
>>
>>8408887
post profile!

>>8409077
>Has anyone read a good book with some fantasy scenario like the ones that talk here? perhaps some with humiliation?
Sadly no. It would be nice to find some.
>>
I've come across an interesting slave themed society in the Star Trek lore the other day in the race called the Orions. It the Race in Star Trek that has the green women in it.

What I find interesting about Orions and slavery is it's deceptive because from most male donated societies it appears that woman are sex slaves for men, but it's the woman actually doing slave play and they are actually in control of the men. The woman love being sexually objectified as long that they have power and feel powerful and they had ways of controlling men using pheromones and stuff to make males open to suggestion.

Before it was out lawed it was actually quit common Orion woman to sell them selves into slavery to other races most as away to get leverage and political power over people of other races and when they were tired of their master or mission done with they just walkway.

I really like a fantasy setting like where woman are perfectly fine playing the role of sex slaves and culturally girls thinking nothing strange about growing up walking around naked and getting gropes touched or acting like a human pets snuggling up to any male willing to take care of their needs. If a man doesn't satisfy them they will just walk away and find a new master to be their love slave. But of course if a females doesn't satisfy a man he can give her the boot and refuse to take care of her. Or the woman has the freedom to wonder between multiple men as she likes. The freedom to be the pet of who she pleases she still a pet. Often the groups females get together and they talk about how the government should run, If some man or woman needs to be assonated and what laws to pass that insure females have more rights and powers then the men do.

They maybe sexual slaves, but that doesn't mean they aren't the masters of and in everything else.
>>
>>8408429
Guilty
>>
>>8407503
>...but who would willingly be a slave
*raises hand* yes I would be a willing sexslave
>>
>>8410760
>>8410965
Is it really slavery if the recipient is a willing participant?
>>
>>8411537
Yes. The definition of a slave is: "a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them."

Whether a person becomes a slave willingly or unwillingly has no bearing on if they are or aren't a slave.
>>
File: 1264327737894.jpg (193 KB, 800x600)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>8411537
Depends on if they have the right to change their minds later. If the "slaves" can quit, that's not really slavery. If they are permanently signing away their autonomy, that's slavery entered into willingly.
>>
>>8411537
Yes it is, I'm the anon with the comfy slave world but my setting still does slaves for life. Otherwise its just a world more open to do assorted kinky stuff in public
>>
I never fully understood this fetish's entire appeal until recently, when I realized a master could potentially coerce love and affection from his slaves.

Create a world for slaves where neglect and passive abuse are the norm, and all warmth and affection are rewards, and soon your slaves will be trying to buy your favor with effort and obedience. A world of conditional love, with every slave incentiveized to buy as much as they can. A world where punishment and reward are flip sides of a coin; service the master poorly and he'll take what he wants in painful and humiliating ways, but spread your legs willingly and obey enthusiastically and you get to sleep in his arms in a warm bed that night, instead of in a cold, hard cage. Stockholm syndrome and brainwashing taken to its logical conclusion.

It's horrible, but the idea that you could reliably coerce - or buy - someone's love has a terrible appeal to it that's hard to shake.
>>
>>8411663
I think it's less about permanently signing away their autonomy, but how easy it is to get your autonomy back. Slaves can be freed after all.
>>
>>8410096
Okay, Setting men have ownership papers of females for breeding rights. But in this world females can use sexually activated power. As females sexually arouse males they it opens the males up to suggestions. The more sexual the female feels the and the more aroused the male the stronger the suggestion.

I Imagine a young slave girl in a family unit of a mother. father and son. Her father is the slave master the owners her. She wants her father to buy something and has to sexually tease him. She starts by walk up to him in naked or in a skimpy outfit. She rubs and flirts with him eyeing his pants for erect penis to grow underneath. She asks for the thing she wants well he is open to suggestion. He want to buy it but the thing it too expensive so she as to use more aggressive methods As If she asks him as he orgasms the man will be compelled to do what she asks. She unzips her father pants and grabs his cock stroking it. She arouses her self so much she wants her father's cock getting in her hands and knees to present her sex to him. He enters his daughter and she orders him not to cum inside she fine with fucking her father but doesn't want his babies. This command was a hypnotic suggestion so as they hump the father suddenly pulls out and cums allover his daughters back.

"Not no me!" She cries out and the warm liquid suddenly hits along her spine.

"Sorry," man says with a blank look on his face. Then quickly before it's too late the daughter whispers what she wants into her father's ear.
>>
>>8413079

so edge
>>
>>8396100
near-future cyberpunk sci-fi. Advanced technology exists ( mostly to enable slavery) but people live much as they do now
A slave may voluntairly sign up for a temporary contract, or one may be forced into it as payment for a debt. its also used as punishment for crimes, and enslavement has replaced the fine for skipping bail.

>How common are slaves compared to free people?
Slaves are very common, with working slaves being a big part of the population. People who own personal sex slaves are as common as dog owners, and it isn't uncommon to see a pet servicing its owner under a table at a coffeeshop

>How are slaves typically kept under control?
for temp contract ones, its usually voluntary so not necessary. For permanent enslavement the technology exists to permanently wipe someone's memory. This is considered cruel for all but the most violent of felons, but it is a security risk for a permanent pet to know who and where their former cronies are. Incomplete wipes are used in these cases; a brutal procedure that erases the names, faces, dates and locations of things but leaves all personality and core emotional context intact. All slaves are also branded and microchipped for easy identification
>>
File: 62368582_0.jpg (2.96 MB, 4960x5905)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB JPG
>>8408775
I can get down with this, more or less. It means the master does get to choose the aesthetic of his household.

Speaking of which, what's the gender distribution? Must all slaves be a particular gender?

>>8408795
What sort of rights does a married slave have?

>If she's in the house she's latched to it only exception is for bath time. But master will unlock her form it when they leave the house

Wait, so that means she gets out daily? I don't see any reason the runners couldn't be designed to allow bathing.

Also, I was under the impression that being locked in the runners meant being confined to the master's home.

>Well she can online

To be honest this is a pretty good compromise. She can get the socialization and support she needs but it's still a clear restriction.

It is certainly your world, but I'm a fan of "runners are long term and you can expect to spend several years if not the rest of your life without being unlocked". It makes the sacrifice more meaningful, and it is voluntary after all.
>>
>>8412092
My stockholm fantasies are the slave being punished cruelly but shown affection at the same time. Her master telling her that her did it for her sake, so she'd learn to be a good slave and to think like a slave. With him the only one rewarding her as well as punishing her, she falls for him, always grateful for his affection, even when it's aftercare for his disciplinings
>>
File: 1458243632192.jpg (760 KB, 800x1131)
760 KB
760 KB JPG
>>8412875
That's true. Permanency isn't actually the deciding factor. A slave's owner could always decide to free her. There could even be a predefined duration. The important thing is that the slave doesn't have the power to free herself. Once she agrees to become a slave, her ongoing consent is not required.
>>
>>8414301
>A slave's owner could always decide to free her. There could even be a predefined duration.
What are the hottest scenarios for these rules, or others that aren't truly permanent but still give her no power to end her slavery herself?
>>
>>8414318
Cute girl mandingo fighting

5 wins earns her freedom
>>
>>8414193
>Speaking of which, what's the gender distribution? Must all slaves be a particular gender?

Its open to male and females the gender distribution varies every year.
One year you could have the set of new slaves starting training being 40% male 60% female another it could be 20% male and 80% female and it can reverse to like 80% male and 20% female. It just varies every single year.
Then you have another factor what races are they which varies as wildly as the gender numbers each year.

Races for the setting are and each race has male and females in them Humans, Elves, Dark Elves, and Kemonomimi races Wolf, Cat, Fox (single & 9 tail), rabbit, Red, Black, Gold & Water Dragons.

Finally part of the training also gets them sorted into which category they are in terms of sexual preference. So in the slave data sheet it list if they are straight, bi, gay or lesbian
It keeps the slave happy and it lets the owner have them happily ready to serve in the bedroom right out of the cage.

>Wait, so that means she gets out daily?

Owners love taking their slaves with them everywhere to both go yes this one is mine and also when the master goes shopping all they do is hold the slaves leash and say get that put it in the buggy. The runners in a lot of ways are you slave is just a bit more kinky than others.

>I don't see any reason the runners couldn't be designed to allow bathing.

Keeping your collar clean is important you don't want it to sour on you, personal experience has taught this lesson a while back.

>Also, I was under the impression that being locked in the runners meant being confined to the master's home.

You do have a way around this say you get married and they have their own slave so now you can keep your slave who wanted the runner at home 24/7/365 while your wife's slave is the one both of you take with you everywhere.
>>
>>8402374
https://hentai2read.com/dolls_fan_no_hitori/
>>
>>8414318
Absolutely no limits on what can be done to her before her freedom except that she still has to be alive when it comes around.
On a less nasty note, a built in mechanism to immediately extend her slave duration in exchange for money at the end. Stockholm her into staying a slave forever of her own will.
>>
>>8415390
>Absolutely no limits on what can be done to her before her freedom except that she still has to be alive when it comes around.
Oh good god...

What state would you leave her in?

>Stockholm her into staying a slave forever of her own will.
This is a common theme in my fantasies. There's so much variety in how she can get stockholmed.
>>
>>8403627
>>8405093
Oh shit, I thought I'd responded to these already!

>You got elves who use magic can't they just cast a recall magic of some kind so she remembers it like it just happened today
That's not in the cards. Mage slaves are pretty rare, once with mental magics even more so. All the more reason that our genuine miracle worker being sold as a common fuckpet was so atrocious.

>You are a kind master.
...I guess. I think a genuinely kind master wouldn't have set someone up for a life of pain regardless of how much they deserved it.

>she'll be put to work in the same way as the rest of your slaves.
A little worried about that. Getting the girls and her to get along is going to be a serious challenge.
>>
File: Pillory_10.jpg (87 KB, 800x600)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>8408459
I've thought about this a bit, and I think the key is to keep some real hope for freedom around. At regular intervals hold a contest or wager of some sort. If she wins, gratz, she goes free. If not, better luck next time, fuckpet.
Naturally you'll rig it so there's almost no chance of her succeeding, but smart masters will take it further. Make it so that even if she does win and frees herself, she'll be in a situation where she'll end up right back in your clutches.
Simple example, some orgasm denial torture. Drug her with something that makes her incredibly aroused but unable to cum, then put her through the wringer. If she begs for release within the time period, she gets the antidote, gets to cum, and stays a slave. Several torturous hours latter and god damn, she made it! Off comes the collar, enjoy your freedom. That's when you reveal that the drug won't wear off for several months, and that there's only one price you're willing to accept in exchange for the antidote. Watch her suffer as she grapples with the decision.
>>
>>8416833
>A little worried about that. Getting the girls and her to get along is going to be a serious challenge.

No wonder as I only see this path leading to "accidents"
>>
File: IMG_0842.jpg (121 KB, 600x626)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>8416833
>That's not in the cards.
That's not great, then. Still, she could accompany you into town or on errands to other towns, to keep an eye out for slaves she recognizes.

>I think a genuinely kind master wouldn't have set someone up for a life of pain regardless of how much they deserved it.
Well, in a way, you were thinking of your other slaves. You gave them a chance at revenge. Now that's done, and she's your slave, same as the others.

>Getting the girls and her to get along is going to be a serious challenge.
If your other slaves are truly grateful to you and respect you, then it shouldn't be much of a problem. They might bully or ostracize her a bit, but that's fair. I don't know what kind of work you'd give her, when she isn't hunting family and friends.
>>
File: 1436019354860.jpg (171 KB, 800x600)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>
>>8419144
Source or artist pls
>>
>Would you like to train/break new slaves yourself, or would you prefer to buy slaves who are already obedient and accustomed to their position?
Definitely want the satisfaction of doing it myself.
>What would be your ideal number of slaves? Would you collect a massive harem/stable of slaves if you could? Keep it to just one or two intimate pets? Somewhere in between?
Two or three sounds good. No more than five because then it becomes a headache, and one would get old fast and might wear it out to the point of being useless to me.
>Would you make your slaves serve in some capacity every waking hour, or grant them some free time? Would they be allowed to socialize with each other?
They are objects and all their time belongs to me. They should be ready to serve at a moment's notice. That said, if I have given no specific order they may relax or socialize among each other until an order comes in. Complete shutdown of relaxation and the mental stimulation of socialization only makes for broken toys. Any vacation time or other relaxing trip is done as a group under supervision of the master with the slaves clearly displayed as such. They will be on a leash the whole time and have a maximum amount of clothing allowed to cover themselves, weather depending. In colder weather a ball gag, nose hook, or other demeaning accessory is used to denote an inferior in the place of scant clothing.
>Would your slaves be allowed to masturbate or pleasure each other? If not, how is that enforced?
So long as it doesn't conflict with a previous order there are no sexual restrictions on themselves or among the group. Allowing sexual freedom teaches that sex is acceptable and thus should make them overall more receptive when I decide to use them.
>>
>>8402293
Any recommendations on the sadistic side?
>>
File: 71046497_p0.png (1.14 MB, 2000x2087)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>8419144
Oooh, that's a good picture. Tiny, though.

>That's not great, then. Still, she could accompany you into town or on errands to other towns, to keep an eye out for slaves she recognizes.
That's a pretty narrow search area, but it's better than nothing. Will try that once she's mentally well enough to travel.

>They might bully or ostracize her a bit, but that's fair.
That's the thing, though. You don't recover from mental trauma on your own. That needs genuine care and friendship and love, none of which anyone's willing to give her.
Got the auctioneer out and about now, seeing what she can do, and it's just going terribly. She's terrified of everyone on the estate and can barely function around them, and they treat her with glassy, barely-concealed contempt. Nobody is happy about this. She gets along...well, still pretty badly, but better with the spy, but not nearly enough to return some light to her eyes. Not any time soon, at least.

>I don't know what kind of work you'd give her, when she isn't hunting family and friends.
Administrative work, of course. She is...was an intellectual, gotta put that to use.
>>
File: 1532461074798.jpg (1.02 MB, 2250x1300)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>8421688
Thanks for posting a bigger size of that picture. No clue where I found my tiny version.

>That's a pretty narrow search area, but it's better than nothing.
Yes, and that's unfortunate. She can't just be running around, though. You'd have to accompany her, and you have an estate to run.

>Got the auctioneer out and about now, seeing what she can do, and it's just going terribly. She's terrified of everyone on the estate and can barely function around them, and they treat her with glassy, barely-concealed contempt.
That's also unfortunate, but she was just released from your dungeon, so her response is to be expected. Your slaves should come around eventually. Maybe the spy can help out with that? Break the ice between the Auctioneer and the other slaves.

>Administrative work, of course. She is...was an intellectual, gotta put that to use.
Seems like good work for her. It probably doesn't have her interact with other slaves much, either. That's a good respite for her, but having her work closely with another slave might make that slave friendlier to her. Comraderie and all that.
>>
>>
>>8408459
>>8409087
Personally I think the way to go about it is not to make the rewards so absolute- "if you manage this, you get to go free"- but to plan things out with her freedom being her end-goal, and the "rewards" being things that appear to get her incrementally closer to that goal.

People need a goal to work towards, and a feeling of getting closer to that goal. The goal of freedom is pretty straight-forward, but if they feel like they're not making any progress towards it then that leads to despair. Instead, you need to allow them to "get away" with things by pretending not to notice, like slipping a file into their hand that you left on a desk so that they can work on getting through the chains you tie them down with every night. After a month or a few they'll finally get through, and you allow them to pretend the chains are still whole as they "plan" an escape route you've been covertly teaching them, preferably into an area with dead-ends like a tunnel network, so that when they escape you can let them get a head-start, then sound a loud alarm and search parties that search through that network that doesn't actually lead out. When she finally gets cornered, she'll think it's because she wasn't fast enough finding the exit and got cornered, with the assumption that if she can remember the route or be faster next time she might make it.

It's definitely a lot of work to put into keeping the slave defiant and unbroken, but then the good things in life are always worth the effort they require.
>>
>>
What could be reasons to remain as slave when one has power/wealth enough to regain one’s freedom? Or hide the fact one does have those to its master?
>>
File: zelda_pillroy.jpg (175 KB, 1000x750)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
Any good stories about princesses/queens/noblewomen getting enslaved?
>>
>>8414318
I like the idea of an organization like the Humane Society but for holding and taking care of ownerless females/slaves like a Human Shelter. Adult females can choose to allow the HS sell them to a master or retire to country side female plantation. Under age females are just sold as they are too young to know what good for them. It fairly common for older and unattractive female to be sold or traded to the HS when these unattractive female realize no one wants them they retire keeping the society full of hot slave girls.

I imagine myself looking to buy a girl and going to one of these HS slave buildings. It's a good sized apartment looking building. I had passed their background check to make sure I'm not an abusive master (Even if I was I could buy a girl privately)

There's young woman working the counters well not exactly a slave girl since working at the HS means they are a technically free person she still dressed in the sexual exploitive attire expected of females in this world, meaning she steps out almost butt naked with collared vest. Looking around and could see other females of all ages most wearing only collars, some workers some adaptable some both.

She asks me what I'm looking for, A companion to keep me company, someone to do chores like cooking and cleaning, do I plan on having sex for fun or breed them and what history and experience I have with females taking care of females.

1/3
>>
>>8427035
I explain to her that when I was younger I grew up with my mother, But I was young and she care for me more than me caring for her and my father did most of the masterly duties. Then my mother has my little sister and my dad got rid of my mother for being too old and with a younger female around he didn't need her. But my father gave most of the raise duties of my sister to me. Now that I was living on my own I felt lonely and my dad wouldn't let me take my sister with me so I decided to adapt a girl from the HS.

The woman starts by showing me the children area, part in side part outside with playground. This world has a lot of unwanted pregnancies so they are a good number of children that need a home. She first show off a couple of 3 year old girls saying they potty trained but of course have no skills yet but they like to get girls homed young because it a better bond master plus many like seeing their pet grow from a child into a woman.

She then shows off 6 to 12 girls explaining the types have be trained to do chores at least most of them. Somewhere also rescues and may still be unskilled or even have the ability to talk, the woman brings over sheepish little dark pink hair girl who she instructs to put out her hand to I can shake it like a trained dog would. She tells me girl in her 8 years of living spent her life caged in a backyard with only a large dog house to sleep in. The woman explains because of this she has special needs and they may just retire her, but the best for her is a master that can give the girl one on one care.

The lady then takes me to the teenager holding area say "Of course people may want some curves." I looked around the room of the teenage girls hanging out, some reading books, some playing video games and broad games. But older you get the more bage you have to deal with. Of course not just abused but girls dealing with abandonment issues, the woman tells me.

2/3
>>
>>8427038
I found myself looking at a 14 year girl that reminded me of my sister, The woman calls the girl over and notes the size and healthy color of her breast and areola. The softness of her breasts and butt tell me to touch her if I want to check myself. She also notes the healthy long hair on her head and thick bush on her crotch. Then point out that she's only a couple of years from recommended breeding age.

I ask the girl if she was a virgin, she shakes her head "no". Her papa/master used her body since she was very young, so much so and hard that it made her ill and the HS had to have her removed from her home for her safety. She has not issue if I want to have sex with her as to her sex is just a normal thing.

The woman asks me if I want see the young women who are older. I decided not to, it seemed weird buying a woman that was about my age or older. I thanked the woman for showing me around. She tells me I can come by as much as I want and interact and play with the girls. I tell her I think about it.

3/3
>>
>>8426794
Taira Hajime is quite good for that. But all of his stories are the same. I don't mind since this is my favorite fetish but if you have a casual interest then you only really need to read one.
>>
>>8424055
Is there anything more embarrassing than going into a drug induced frenzy nest to your friends?
>>
>>8424320
I like this idea, maybe cut the search parties deal and make it a more personal chase, but how long-term is this? Getting a hope you've held on to for months crushed really hurts; how many of those could a strong will endure before crumbling completely?

>>8426794
Warriors and soldiers are still the best slaves, but nobility aren't far behind.
>>
File: 1547812517829.jpg (898 KB, 1280x720)
898 KB
898 KB JPG
>>8427120
They've all been there. They understand. Not going to think any less of her for not thinking at all.
>>
>>8426638
The most obvious would be that they're just really submissive and want to be a slave. Maybe used all that wealth and power to research potential masters, and arranged to have themselves sold/given to someone they would be happy serving.

Another possibility is that they love their master and for some reason couldn't be together as a free person. Maybe the slave's real social status is actually much higher than the master's. Maybe their nations/families/factions are enemies.

The slave could also be hiding from something. They could be on the run from enemies, or trying to get out of some unwanted responsibility. Taking on the role of slave as a disguise. Even if they're seen, no one could connect this half naked plaything with the important person they're looking for.
>>
>>8427140
What's worse? Watching your friends get humiliated, or being the one that gets humiliated?
>>
>>8427160
What a fat, spoiled, DUMB elf
>>
File: 69761859_0.jpg (1.8 MB, 2480x3507)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB JPG
>>8427133
I couldn't agree more. There's nothing better than enslaving a warrior woman.
>>
>>8428016
That face the knight's got is exactly why warrior women are the best. That dull, grim refusal to accept this, that all those years of training, adventure, and heroism were for nothing, that all it's led to her being some bastard's fuckpet for the rest of her life. It's beautiful and sexy as hell.
>>
>>8427593
Depends on the slave. Weak ones fear humiliation of torment like nothing else, while it's red-hot agony for strong ones to watch their friends suffer. The better question is who's suffering more; the pitiful, weaker one being tortured, or the protective stronger one looking on helplessly?
>>
>>8427133
>Warriors and soldiers are still the best slaves, but nobility aren't far behind.
Why not both?

>Capture a princess and the female knight who is her devoted bodyguard and best friend
>Turn the princess into a relatively pampered sex pet
>Use the knight for harsher humiliation and torment
>Make the knight cooperate with her own degradation, by punishing the princess any time the knight is disobedient
>>
>>8427133
Warriors and nobility are both similar in that they have a lot of pride. Tearing down that ego is what makes them so fun.

The difference is that warriors have the strength to back it up. There is nothing more satisfying than the moment when they finally break after months of torture.They have spent years in training and on the battlefield and can endure the harshest punishment. I also believe most female warriors are aware of what may happen to them should they be captured and is somewhat prepared.

Nobles only have their status (unless they have some special bloodline power stuff), which means nothing when they are in chains. They act all brave and defiant but in the end it's all an act. They just don't have the mental fortitude to resist the torture. There is however the novelty of owning such a high profile slave.
>>
>>8428142
I especially like it if the woman fought through a patriarchal system to get where she is. She managed to get herself into a role of status and power despite being female... only to end up having it all ripped away in the most humiliating way possible.
>>
File: 1430373926064.jpg (450 KB, 1000x1024)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
>>8429308
Something like this?

>Legendary warrior woman tracked down the only man with a reputation as fierce as her own
>"I challenge you to a duel"
>"What for? Did I kill someone you knew?"
>"To test ourselves against each other. Prove who is the greater warrior."
>"I have no need to test myself."
>"Are you afraid to fight me?"
>"No, just not interested. But I do like my whores with some spirit. I'll pay good coin for your ass."
>"You slobbering swine, I'll. . . no it needs to be a legal duel. What if there were stakes that made it more interesting?"
>"I'm the most sought after mercenary in the known world. You don't have the coin to temp me."
>"Winner takes the looser as a slave."
>"Well now. That's different."
>It was a fair fight, held in the arena with a crowd of spectators
>No allies, no tricks, just warrior against warrior
>They were evenly matched in skill
>They were vastly mismatched in raw strength
>It had barely started when she found herself face down in the dirt under his heel
>>
I've gotten into goblins enslaving women lately and I want to write something along those lines. Current generic idea:

>Amazon Elf princess is a legendary warrior and has personally killed hundreds of goblins on her family's campaign to wipe out the race infesting their lands
>Becomes extremely cocky as a result and races ahead of her bodyguards in order to hunt the goblins herself
>Ends up walking into an ambush and manages to hold her own against them for a while but is overwhelmed by sheer numbers
>Goblins seek revenge against her and want the most humiliating punishments used on her

What should I include to spice up the story?
>>
>>8397046
>Masters/Mistresses
>>What sort of rewards/privileges (if any) would you grant slaves for good behavior?
Little bits of freedom, or humanity, being allowed to wear pre-selected outfits, being allowed to talk, allowed on furniture etc.
>>What would be the rules for how your slaves speak to you? Are there different standards when you're alone together vs. in public or have guests?
I don't like public stuff unless they're in on the game, alone I like the idea of only being allowed to talk if your nose is touching the floor.
>>Would you share the use of your slaves with friends/guests?
Certain friends.guests sure

>Slaves
>>How do you think it would feel to be inspected as a piece of merchandise? How do you imagine you'd behave on an auction block?
Would try and hide what I could with my legs, and keep my eyes shut as much as I can.

>>Do you want to be special to your master/mistress, or just a possession used callously?
Sort of special, in that I'm their slave, but Mistress also has a subservient lover, and she also outranks me
>>What sort of punishments would you fear most?
Anything public, especially if it's people I know.
>>
>>8429755
Use her as his mount and throne, and make her birth as many goblins as she killed.

Too bad goblin is generally too small to wield/wear naked elf as a meat shield/meat armor.
>>
>>8428148
At least the one being tortured gets to hide away in ecstasy. The one watching doesn't have that luxury. At worse she has to deal with knowing she is getting turned on from watching her friend's suffering.
>>
>>8429913
They’ll be the right size once you remove their limbs.
>>
>>
Sisterly thread >>8431421
>>
>>8429913
I always love the idea of race of small people enslaving humans as mounts, the race of small people live in a land where they are many large ruins of human cities and towns that the people can ride their human slaves mounts through.
>>
How do you deal with siblings? Keep them together and play with them together? Toy with one while the other watch? Make them compete against each other?
>>
>>8434223
>Keep them together and play with them together?

Yes
>>
>>
File: 1405735067620.jpg (511 KB, 2193x1688)
511 KB
511 KB JPG
>>
File: 1393373499178.jpg (114 KB, 1024x768)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>
>>8434223
Definitely keep them together.
>>
>>8437261
Aw. That pic makes me a little sad.
>>
>>8437289
Why sad? I always thought that one was pretty cute. Particularly the reactions of the mistresses.
>>
>>8437816
Mistresses are great, it's a good scene, but I like the other two to much to enjoy seeing them like this. There is such a thing as falling to far.
>>
>>8424320
>>8408459
>>8416855
>>8427133
How would it affect your willful warrior slave's struggle to survive if you just came out and told her that you wanted her to stay sane?
>>
>>8429308
>>8429441
I imagine this warrior woman had to climb over a lot of men to get where she is in such a world. I also imagine there'd be a lot of fellows with a bone to pick with her. Would you care to share, anon?
>>
File: 72673723_p0.jpg (1.68 MB, 2153x2970)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
How would /d/ deal with escapees? As in other people's slaves, not your own.

Let me run a hypothetical by you. Late one night you hear some commotion outside, open your front door, and find a couple of trussed-up slaves. See pic. Clearly siblings or otherwise related, cuz that's fun, and clearly on the run; panting for breath, covered in dirt and scratches, either thought the shadows next to your door were a safe spot to rest or were just to spent to run anymore. Older of the two's looked up at you in surprise, younger one's too tired or too broken to even manage that.
There's some noise off in the distance, probably pursuers. They're far enough back that you'd be able to get the two girls inside without risk, but close enough that if you don't they'll probably be caught pretty quickly. Said pair doesn't look like they've got much fight nor flight left in them.
How would /d/ handle this?
>>
>>8438423
If they're my type, I'll try to buy them from those men.
If they're not my type or those men don't sell them, then fuck off. They're in my house. They're mine now. Unless those men want more trouble they better pay me some cash.
>>
>>8438450
So you're keeping them either way?
>>
>>8438455
Only if they don't pay or I like them enough to buy them.
Also, if the slaves are related, then separating them from each other (buy only one) sounds pretty fun.
>>
>>8438423
I take them in and order my maids to attend to them, treat their wounds and clean them up and let them rest. I order them to discretely look for any slave markings and brands to identify them.

I then go and greet the pursuers warmly and friendly and try to understand the situation. I laud them for their service, slave hunters are a necessary part of our society, it is hard work, and those who do it so rarely get the recognition that they deserve.

I invite them to my home, giving them food and drink, they've had a long journey and deserve some rest. I instruct some of my own slaves, the ones intended for guests or those who I intend to sell or have lost interest in, to be very friendly with our fine guests. As friendly as our guest want you to be, if you catch my drift.

If they can prove their identity and/or of the slaves I happily hand over the slaves to them.
>>
>>8439146
If I didn't know better, anon, I'd say you're putting your least favorite slaves at the mercy of the cruelest, scummiest men on the planet on purpose.

>>8438464
Which one one you keep, assuming you go that route?
>>
>>8439230
>If I didn't know better, anon, I'd say you're putting your least favorite slaves at the mercy of the cruelest, scummiest men on the planet on purpose.
Least favorite? Yes. I don't like to share my toys, but I couldn't dream of not being a good host to such upstanding men. It is also a way to smooth over any difficulties with them and dealing with the escaped slaves.
>>
>>8439146
At what point do the escapees find out you're handing them back to their captors?
>>
>>8439265
Depends on how soon I can establish the men's legitimacy, the slaves' owner, or both.
My maids and servants will keep the slaves busy and away from the men. The slaves will only have the impression that they are safe because of how they're being treated in contrast to their escape.

The slaves will be informally made aware once I've made a decision, I'm not going to tell them of course, they're just property. Either I hand them over to the men or either I, or one of my servants will transport the slaves to their rightful owner or the proper authorities.
>>
File: 73453109_p0.jpg (3.76 MB, 2749x2800)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB JPG
>>8439280
Any way you'd be able to change your mind? Recaptured escapees have it rough, really rough. At worst they'll be losing a limb or two. Can imagine they'd be willing to do quite a bit of convincing to avoid that, by whatever means.
>>
>>8437252
So is she pulling a statue of whoever enslaved her into place, or is she pulling a statue of herself off to be melted down?
>>
>>8439333
Nope. They've already escaped once, they're to much hassle. There's nothing they could offer me that I don't already have or could get from a better place.
>>
File: 70633140_p0.jpg (1.31 MB, 1920x1080)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>8439344
What, you don't like willful, resistant, resourceful slaves? What a nerd. Those are objectively the most fun to play with, doubly-so when you've got a family of them.
>>
>>8439352
Sure I do, but these seem more like the begging for salvation kind. That kind of slave is fun to, but I would rather pick out one myself at the auction house or a private seller rather than have them dropped upon me, potentially causing me trouble in the future.
>>
>>8439359
If they didn't have some fight in them they never would have gotten away in the first place. Maybe they're begging now, but could easily be because they've reached the end of their rope and have no other options.
>>
>>8439371
The answer is no and that is final. Frankly the way you are trying to push them on me despite my rejection just wants me to send them away even more.

Slaves are property, you do not parley with the furniture or light fixtures. A slaves role is to do and obey. An escaped slave is a failed slave in my opinion and I do not want any of that.
>>
>>8439378
I just think you're missing out here. The ability to escape captivity and experience with doing so isn't something you can really find and buy at the market. No seller of slaves is going to advertise that she's a runner. Regardless of what you'd do with them, it's a unique opportunity.

>Slaves are property, you do not parley with the furniture or light fixtures. A slaves role is to do and obey. An escaped slave is a failed slave in my opinion and I do not want any of that.
Bah. No taste at all.
>>
>>8429441
Sort of like this
https://exhentai.org/g/854413/c941e49f3a/
>>
>>8439378
...you know, I think I owe you an apology. I've got a thing for acts of mercy and kindness from unexpected sources, and it's an itch that doesn't get scratched nearly often of well enough. Wasn't consciously trying to push you or anyone towards that, but in retrospect, that's exactly what I ended up doing.
Sorry, anon. Shouldn't try to force my tastes on you.
>>
>>8432954
This is a recurring fantasy to me.

The mounts must endure strict bondage: they wear harnesses that immobilize their arms, and gags at all times. They're removed for feeding only, and speech is forbidden. Basically, it would look exactly like pic related.

These mounts are valued over actual horses in certain situations - they're more maneuverable in close quarters and much harder to train.

I fantasize a lot about being one of these mounts, and feeling my strong bound behind me, knowing that I'll never have them free - they're just a convenient seat for my masters. While I understand language perfectly, and conversations go along around me, I know I'll never be able to actually take part in them thanks to the gag in my mouth.

When I misbehave, I am lashed for the insolence. When I obey, my master pats my side and says "good girl" and I can do nothing but grunt in response.

I spend my days at work and my nights waiting in the stable. The truth is, I have no life of my own-I'm just a piece of property, a tool put to use for someone else's purposes. That knowledge is sobering. I will never make a single decision for myself, as I'm just a slave.
>>
File: DzEJn8tVsAAsTYJ.jpg (121 KB, 1060x900)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>8406601
I like to imagine that it is typical for siblings to be used for slave training, but this isn't a "real" relationship. A boy with a sister of similar age will almost certainly be granted his sister as a slave. This also applies to cousins, or even close family friends.

In all such situations, the arrangement is understood to be temporary. It's not the norm for a slave's adult master to be her first one. As such, young slaves almost as a rule wear chastity, and such relationships are "supervised" by the adults involved in setting them up.

Sometimes such a pair end up in love, and wish to continue their relationship into adulthood. In such a relationship, however, the young couple must make sacrifices to ensure society that certain lines are being respected.

Such a relationship will only be allowed to proceed if the pair agree to have the slave kept in a government issued chastity belt, to which the master does not have access. It's a serious consideration that the couple must make - the slave especially, who is likely giving up on any sort of vaginal/clitoral stimulation for good.

Naturally, this posits a frustrating dilemma to the slave. Even if she changes her mind later on, her new master will likely keep her in chastity.
>>
>>8438423
That really depends on how slaves are in the world, and the possible penalties to keeping another slaveowner's slaves. If the laws are "if your slaves get away and someone else claims them, too bad, work on keeping them from escaping next time", then I'll keep them. What I do with them depends on how much fun I want to have, but that's another topic.

If the law says that escaped slaves have to go back to their proper owner, then I'd look into who the slaves were from. If their previous owners weren't doing anything illegal, I'll either give the slaves back or try to make a deal for them, depending on if I like them. If there was something illegal about the slaves however, I'd probably either just keep them or blackmail the owner into giving me a decent hush fee to get them back.

Of course, I'm open to pleas from the slaves. I probably won't let them free, not unless they were enslaved illegally to begin with (I really don't want to mess with the law in a world where slavery is legal, because chances are if they catch me, I'll be the next slave to get sold), but if they were getting heavily abused by their old owner, I'd probably show them some pity. Not to say that I'd be perfectly nice, of course - I have plenty of evil ideas for my own slaves - but it would probably be better than how they were treated.
>>
>>8438423
If the law says I can keep them I will, and either do that and possibly sell them to an auction house as soon as I'm bored of them

On a similar note, a potential opportunity to escape is presented to you, the slave.
Do you take it, where would you try to go, and what would you be willing to do to escape re-capture, or what would stop you from trying to escape and keeping the life you have, and how long do you think you'd have to be a slave to change your mind on escaping.
>>
>>
How do you guys keep track of your worlds? Writing out detailed documents? Lighter notes? Just through writing stories? Keeping it all in your head. I'm starting to come up with some stuff and deciding on how to store it.
>>
>>8443896
Google docs.
>>
>>8443896
I distill them down and implant them into my slave as fetishes using hypnosis techniques, so that she can recall them for me without having to mess around with files and such.
>>
>>8444075
If you've got that much written out think you'd ever share it with us
>>
Slave system
Slaves can be purchased along with an ownership licence, the licence being a little pricy but allowing multiple slaves after once conditions are met.
Slaves will be treated like workers or employees legally to some extent, workers rights and general WHMIS will apply along with keeping rules or conditional rules.
Slaves are divided into three main tiers. Tier 1: people giving themselves willingly into slavery, due to lack of stable lifestyle or by choice of preference (just wanting a place to belong, wanting to be a slave, ect...)
Tier 2: Low tier criminal offenders or people in legal debt. (Can’t pay fines or have under 5 years sentence.)
Tier 3: high tier criminal offenders or otherwise 5+ years sentence (Murderers to terror attackers)
Higher tiers cost less and have less restrictions and legal rules, but require adequate safety precautions
[1/2]
>>
>>8444286
Legal rules:
1. Slaves must generally be treated with some respect, and provided with essentials, by their owner. (punishment and obvious task related pain/discomfort is fine, but above and beyond physical abusive such as: unauthorized branding, excessive punishment, or otherwise assault such as bonebreaking or slashing/stabbing. Is illegal and may result in repo.)
2. Essentials must include at minimum: A bed that will provide undisturbed sleep or with minimal disruptions. Balanced and proper edible food, being able to be consumed by owners or non-slaves. (No mold or undercooked) Adequate temperature appropriate clothing. Access to clean water at all times, or can be provided upon request in situations. Access to situational medicine or equipment (PPE or similar)
3. Slaves must be given full and immediate access to handlers and inspectors upon request of handlers or inspectors.
4. Slave injuries or sicknesses must be reported upon discovery or after care. If not, they will be considered intentional and in violation of rule 1. (Scratches as well as lashes or marks from punishment.)
5. A minimum of 6-8 hours of sleep is required daily and must not be interrupted before that time by the owner unless it is an emergency (Note: being unconscious does not count as sleep time under any circumstance)
6. If conception occurs, the final decisions will go to the mother of the pair, slave or owner (Note: if disagreement is had for keeping the child they will be given to the slaves family or adoption)
7. Slaves must be kept on a leash or a distance collar in public or off the property
Tier 3 slaves are exempt from rules 1, 5, and 6, as they can be used for testing or extreme labour
A relative, accomplice, or victim of a slave can not purchase said slave. (Families can’t buy the one who caused them grief or be an easy freedom)
Slaves could work off their sentence or debts through this system, letting them live more active and interactive lives then in prison
Throughts?
>>
>>8443896
Lots of times I just come up with a few ideas I really like and just run with them in most setups.

But this time around is different I have a entire folder with separate files for each character the general setting, rules of that world, bunches of pictures for this is how the slaves dress or this is how they do things, and so on and so on. I figure by the time I'm finished with it I'll have such a detailed setting wrote down anyone could use it and make the story exactly how I see it in my head
>>
>>8444482
Probably going to go with something like this on Google Docs in the end. I'm also thinking of writing something and just tend to lose the little details on worldbuilding matters.
>>
>>8443896
Manuscript. The program.
>>
>>8444292
What type of setting is this: fantasy, modern, futuristic?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.