[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 67 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Old thread: >>8463376

World Building Questions:
>What sort of world is it in general? Modern? Fantasy? Sci-fi?
>Who are the slaves in this world? Is it hereditary? Is it a punishment for crimes? Is it based on gender or race?
>How common are slaves compared to free people?
>How are slaves typically kept under control?
>>
File: 71882520_p2.jpg (605 KB, 1520x2100)
605 KB
605 KB JPG
Questions for Masters/Mistresses
>Would you like to train/break new slaves yourself, or would you prefer to buy slaves who are already obedient and accustomed to their position?
>What would be your ideal number of slaves? Would you collect a massive harem/stable of slaves if you could? Keep it to just one or two intimate pets? Somewhere in between?
>Would you make your slaves serve in some capacity every waking hour, or grant them some free time? Would they be allowed to socialize with each other?
>Would your slaves be allowed to masturbate or pleasure each other? If not, how is that enforced?
>What sort of rewards/privileges (if any) would you grant slaves for good behavior?
>What would be the rules for how your slaves speak to you? Are there different standards when you're alone together vs. in public or have guests?
>Would you share the use of your slaves with friends/guests?
>>
File: 1553891551230.jpg (197 KB, 843x750)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
Questions for Slaves:
>Do you fantasize about the process of being enslaved, or prefer to imagine an alternate life where you've always been a slave?
>Do you think you'd be a good slave, or would you need frequent punishment?
>If your owner didn't seem interested in using you for sex, would you be disappointed? Would you try to entice them to use you that way?
>How would you feel about it if your owner thought that sex was the only thing you were any good for?
>How do you think it would feel to be inspected as a piece of merchandise? How do you imagine you'd behave on an auction block?
>Do you want to be special to your master/mistress, or just a possession used callously?
>What sort of punishments would you fear most?
>>
File: 69959530_p1.jpg (438 KB, 1000x1000)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
Topics the last thread ended with:
>A long, open Q&A session about an elven slave's good behavior being revealed to be an act
>A bunch of talk about organizing slaves with colored collars and slave fight clubs or something?? I wasn't following that, sorry.
>Was over by the end, but honorable mention to a grimdark fuck/marry/kill deal that took up half the thread
>>
Really happy this pic isn't in the OP this time. Why do I even come here? Too nice for this stuff.
>>
File: 72673723_p0.jpg (1.68 MB, 2153x2970)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
>>8508706
This pic, rather.
>>
File: 59922189_p0.jpg (475 KB, 976x1035)
475 KB
475 KB JPG
Anyway, friendly and threadly reminder that elf slaves are best slaves.

Go nuts, /d/. May this round be as good as the last one.
>>
>Do you fantasize about the process of being enslaved, or prefer to imagine an alternate life where you've always been a slave?
Definitely being enslaved after having lived a free life. The process of losing all of my freedoms and becoming a thing to be owned, traded, sold and used is the real attraction personally.
It would depend! I would be well behaved when around my Master, but very sneaky and manipulative when it was safe to do so. Slave/Owner relationships are all about mind games and who plays them best.
>If your owner didn't seem interested in using you for sex, would you be disappointed? Would you try to entice them to use you that way?
I would be grateful, at first, but as time went on and Stockholm Syndrome began, it would become unbearable to be unwanted in that way. As I grew comfortable and understood my position and my Masters personality/wants I would attempt to entice them into sex.
>How would you feel about it if your owner thought that sex was the only thing you were any good for?
Horrified and thrilled at the same time.
>How do you think it would feel to be inspected as a piece of merchandise? How do you imagine you'd behave on an auction block?
Incredibly humiliating, potentially panic-attack inducing but also very arousing. I think Id be dripping after only a couple of minutes. I think I would flush a bright tomato colour and tremble with my head hung and my eyes firmly planted on the ground.
>Do you want to be special to your master/mistress, or just a possession used callously?
I think a mix of both would be best, the switch between tenderness and abuse is so incredibly hot. It also plays up on the Stockholm Syndrome aspect of the fetish.
Being ignored and/or resold.
>>
>>8508696
1. Yea, something like, real life as a base
> Heading to a bar one night
> the same bar that a dommy female hunter was preying on drunk, weak or horny males to rob
> As shy male enter the bar the hunter spots a potential prey
> She stays in range of her potential prey, seeing what she can learn as well as waiting for him to drink more
> with enough time went by she goes and strikes up a conversation with her prey as well as offering drinks
> and once she felt the prey was drunk enough, offer to go back to her place for some fun
> before you know it, the prey was all tied up on her bed
> working him up with her hands just to stop at the edge and laugh at how pathetic he looked humping the air
> The Hunter went on to tell her prey her plan all the way up to this point
> her prey's face turned red due to how embarrassed for falling into her web
> after going though her prey's wallet and other things
>>
>>8508850
> she was getting ready to drug her prey before noticing her prey wasn't trying to break free or calling her names...
> just sitting there tied up to the bed... still with a hard on
> annoyed, the hunter grabbed his balls and started to squish them a bit and watched as the prey recoiled in pain, not saying a word
> "you are really a pathetic little shit aren't you, hell, you haven't even tried to break those cuffs" our hunter said
> once our hunter said that her prey tied tugging on his cuffs "I can't break metal cuffs" the prey said
> "Not what I meant smartass" she said as she went to grabs the needle filled with a unknown liquid
> The prey said "sorry, I didn't mean to be rude" Hunter said "Why are you saying sorry?"
> as the hunter is getting angry she said "I got you drunk, tied you up, robbed you and now im about to drug you and leave you naked somewhere in town"
> She continue "and you are not even calling me a bitch or any other name, why are you not fighting back?"
>>
>>8508852
> Prey just sat there, didn't say anything... "Answer me" our hunter said
> "Sorr-" Before he was done, SMACKED went the hunter's hand across the prey's face
> an red hand print appered on the prey face
> jokily the hunter said "I Bet you wouldn't fight back if I just kept you here as a slave"
> the prey replied "i would love to be yours"
> about to smack him again, she went from pissed off to having a evil smile, The hunter said "I'm gonna make you regret it"
> "Yes... M-Mistress"
>>
>>8508696
>>8508850
2. after learning, I say a good slave but might act out just to get punishment every blue moon or 2
3. kinda disappointed, i would bring it up but if she doesn't want to talk about it, i would just drop it then.
4. same with 3
5. not a fan of, but will deal with it if i have to
6. mostly special
7. Tbh, i don't know, i can't really think of anything, maybe having to show my worth in public
>>
>>
We still doing slave pics?
>>
>>8508884
Of course!
I love Fire Emblem slavery. Works so great. Especially on Lyn!
>>
File: u1.jpg (354 KB, 696x982)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>
File: u2.jpg (366 KB, 696x982)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>
>>
Good girls get to eat, bad girls get to watch.
>>
Are virgin slaves better than regular slaves?
>>
File: 1291689030392.jpg (154 KB, 720x960)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
I've been contemplating a setting that's vaguely Victorian (maybe steampunk?) with one major change to how humans biology works. There are 3 females births for every male. However 2/3 of the females are infertile. So the ratio of males and reproductive females is still 1:1. The infertile females are called nymphs. They have a few telltale signs of their nature. They are hairless below the neck, and their head hair can come in colors like blue, green, and pink. So they can usually be identified at birth or not long after.

All nymphs are slaves. They aren't considered true women, because they lack the capacity for motherhood. There is a sharp contrast in how the two types of female are viewed and treated. Fertile women are ladies, entitled to respect and protection from all honorable men. Nymphs are barely better than animals, and can be exploited without guilt. For a lady, showing off too much leg in mixed company is scandalous. While nymphs normally wear very little or nothing at all.

Conventional wisdom says that nymphs aren't suited to intense physical labor. They are typically used as domestic servants, pets, and sex toys. Often a combination of all three. Sex with a nymph doesn't count as infidelity. Even women are allowed to use them sexually. It's common to see a bored lady ideally explore her nymph's orifices with a gloved finger. Though if the lady wants to do anything that requires removing her own clothes, that is kept behind closed doors.

Nymphs can lactate. Instead of being triggered by their own pregnancy, their milk comes in when they spend a lot of time in close proximity to a pregnant woman. Which allows them to act as wet nurses. This is often pointed to as proof that their purpose in life is to serve their betters.
>>
>>8508950
better in what way? price? yes. anything else? well that is based on if you/the slave value it
>>
>>8508957
Better to break in.
>>
>>8508949
>bad girls get to watch.
and lick the dish clean
>>
Am I the only one that still comes to these threads hoping against hope to see if the Anon that wrote the Stanford High School Project has come back and written more?
>>
>>8508884
>>8508887

So using The currency in the Fire Emblem games how much do you think these woman would sell for? And what would make one girl more valuable then another? Ranking, age, hair color, bust size?
>>
>>8508953
So what happens when an upper-class or well-respected family gives birth to a nymph? Are there any eugenics in practice to prevent or control their rate of birth, or is it random? How are they treated by their own families?

Do they accept their place in life, or do they resist at all?
>>
File: 1262200339744.jpg (139 KB, 768x1024)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>8509247
They do just as often as anyone else. It's expected. About half of all births are nymphs. It's important to identify them early to avoid emotional attachment. Nymph babies are given to the household's slaves to raise. They're considered a new asset owned by the family rather than a new member of the family.

The family might have a soft spot for nymphs birthed from their own women, but they are still slaves. Not part of their bloodline because they can't pass it on. Families are just as likely to sell off their nymph offspring as keep them. Wealthy families may even give them away as gifts to close friends/allies.

Multiple births are much more common than in the real world. On average a fertile woman has about the same number of male and fertile female children you'd expect, but also a roughly equal number of nymphs.

Of course that's on average. There are women who by random chance end up only giving birth to nymphs, which is stigmatized. There's an even worst stigma on women who turn out to be infertile for some unrelated reason. A wealthy family in either situation is likely to secretly adopt children and pretend they are their biological offspring.
>>
>>8508706
Those characters from a game or some? I swear I've seen them or other characters in the same style in pic of defeated and enslave women

>>8508953
If she shit actually happened I think we would have a Handmaid's Tale scenario with people freaking out and needing to regulate breeding so the proper number of fertile females are born to stop civilization from dying out.

Personally I like the idea of woman exploiting other females sexually or reproductively. A higher ranking woman decides when and who a lower woman has sex with and if they allow her to be pregnant and what to do with the baby when born.

To make this better I'd make Nymphs metal disabled some how to make them more innocence creatures. Maybe have them able to under speech and orders but unable to talk other then that their mental disability isn't that bad (Don't go full retard) like they are as smart as Forest Gump or something so people treat them as dumber as they as or do thing to or around them with out fear of their Nymph toy talking.
>>
>>8509389
They're from Dragon Quest.
>>
Reverse of last thread, you're the slave and although you've accepted your new owner's total power over you, several months pass and his treatment of you has been fair by slave's standards, however you find yourself getting distracted by thinking of a close friend or family member from whilst you were still free, or a whoever you shared a cage with whilst still at the auction house.

Do you tell your master, or hide these feelings, and how do you go about telling/hiding them.

Bonus Round: Your master finds out, and buys them just to beat the shit out of them in front of you whilst unrestrained. Do you try and take the blows (either by getting in the way, or begging for them), do you plead for him to stop and apologise for misserving him, or do you just watch and wait hoping he will get tired soon, and accept them as a slave alongside you afterwards, and return to his usual self.
>>
>>8508698
>A bunch of talk about organizing slaves with colored collars and slave fight clubs or something?? I wasn't following that, sorry.

That end with me pointing out that wrestle matches where female slaves win by force their opponent to orgasm probably wouldn't actually work as a sport unless you doing fake wrestling and the woman are doing fake orgasms.

Orgasms are just too unreliable for that to be an condition of winning because it's not uncommon for some woman to just be unable to have an orgasm specially under certain conditions, some woman have no issue cummings when they masturbate but can't when having sex with someone because of performance anxiety. Some woman actually can cum more easily when they are scared and being raped others you could pound her for hours and will never cum. So trying to force woman to cum well being sexually assaulted well a crowd of people watch maybe be an impossible task depending on the woman. Plus you can cheat by damaging the nerves in the vagina making orgasms physically imposable also depending on how hard the orgasm is the only person that would know she had one would be the woman who had it.

I think sexual wrestling could work but it would have to be like this,
>Naked woman stand on opposite sides of the ring,
>Bell goes off and they start wrestling,
>When one reached over and sticks her fingers in the other's vagina the referee called the match ending the round and a point goes to the winner.
>Woman make to their way back to their starting position.
>Bell rings and they start again,
>First to 10 points wins,

I'm also a fan naked fencing with the more sensitive body parts getting higher scores.

>Arm=1 point
>legs, waist, back= 2 points
Breast, butt and below the bellybutton = 3 points
>Areola and nipples= 4 points
>Vagina and anus= 5 points

I do remember an anime called Shadow Skill, if I remember right even though the MC we a male Shadow Skill was a marshal art developed by female slave fighters.
>>
>>8509389
>If she shit actually happened I think we would have a Handmaid's Tale scenario with people freaking out and needing to regulate breeding so the proper number of fertile females are born to stop civilization from dying out.
I was thinking of it as an alternate reality where humans have always worked this way. Not a sudden change. Basically each family is like a mini eusocial hive. With one female having all the babies, and the others existing to support her.
>>
File: 1188596075664.jpg (288 KB, 800x600)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>>8509489
>Treats you well for a slave
>Gets so offended you didn't open up about missing someone that he buys them just to torture them in front of you

This is a weird master.
>>
>>8509489
>Do you tell your master, or hide these feelings, and how do you go about telling/hiding them.

I would think about it and end up hiding them due to the fear of what might happen to them/me if I told him, after all I'm supposed to be doing my job, Not thinking about anything else but my job/master

>Bonus Round: Your master finds out, and buys them just to beat the shit out of them in front of you whilst unrestrained.

I'll plead for him to beat me instead, if not then i would just accept it sadly. It's not my place to argue
>>
>>8509489
>or a whoever you shared a cage with whilst still at the auction house.

Lol must be pretty undesirable to still be at the auction house months later.

I could see this being a younger sister or friend, maybe theirs a house rule about selling children and the person being sold finally met what ever requirement to not being consider a child, like female got her first period or her bust grew out to a legally required size like how fish that are too small need to be put back.

If I was a slave and had a kid sister I knew would be showing up on the auction block probably have some kind of concern. Maybe the auction house sends my master's news letter that I sneak away to read incase I see her name or slave number. Maybe auction house keeps track of who buy family members of certain slaves and tells my master that if he's happy with perching me they have your slave's little sister (or daughter, I add daughter because I assume when my village was attacked my mother or other older sisters was sold as a slaves as well and assume their owners or ever her may show up at the auction) coming up for sale.

Of course this may upset me and my master may think it's best to try to buy my sister, If she as a good as I am it might be worth buying her specially if I raise my happiness as well.
>>
File: 6mjgh5v.jpg (507 KB, 1920x1080)
507 KB
507 KB JPG
>>
>>8510787
Favorite part is the free girl in red up top. Brave of her to show up here.
>>
>>8510790
She's also just about the only one not paying attention to the merchandise on display. She's looking straight ahead, and judging by her hair, moving at quite a pace. Heading for that junction I reckon, guess she's got places to be.
Must be getting hot under that jacket though, everyone else seems to have theirs open but she's entirely closed up. Perhaps she's not wearing much under there. Infact, I wonder what that tall collar is hiding - perhaps a little green glowing one?
>>
>>8510940
>She's also just about the only one not paying attention to the merchandise on display.
Wants nothing to do with this depravity. Don't look at them, don't make eye contact, don't think about how easily that could be you if life rolls you over. Just don't.

>She's looking straight ahead, and judging by her hair, moving at quite a pace.
Wants to cut through this cesspool ASAP. Of course the horny fuckers would put the slave market in the middle of the mall, how could that possibly be a problem for anyone?

>Must be getting hot under that jacket though, everyone else seems to have theirs open but she's entirely closed up.
Doesn't want the sort of people who'd go shopping here eyeing her up. That applies to everyone, but especially these freaks.

>Infact, I wonder what that tall collar is hiding - perhaps a little green glowing one?
Are you implying she's a slave? On an errand, or on the run? I do hope not. It's exactly that kind of thinking that makes her hate being here.
>>
Imagine being just the "free gift with purchase" that comes with a more valued slave. Maybe not even another slave.

>Buy our orthopaedic mattress today, and we'll throw in this bed warmer as a free gift to you.
>>
>>8508694

A near-furutre world, no more than 25 years from modern day, with some significant genetic and bio-robotic advances

>Who are the slaves in this world? Is it hereditary? Is it a punishment for crimes? Is it based on gender or race?
Slaves are grown in breeding farms, where each farm has constructed its own baseline DNA which it modifies to their customers wish. No "ordinary" human may become a slave so the slaves themselves are grown with special marks which are normally invisible, but begin to glow when pressed upon. In addition, most farms tag their merchandise in some way, be it tattoos or special birthmarks. Female slaves are infertile, but their wombs may be reactivated and an egg donated voluntarily be a free woman may be planted in them. Male slaves are also infertile, but in analogy with the females, their body has a special contained that can be filled with the donated sperm of a free man.

They are fairly common with most people owning at least one through their life, due to that slave farms employ many breeding techniques for slave manufacture. The most affordable ones are vat-grown with limited customization and mostly with stock synthetic personalities, but they are manufactured in a short timeframe. The expensive ones are grown in organic wombs, with large possibilities for customization, where your slave can get tails, different limbs or cybernetic implants. These slaves also get more refined and customized personas, but their drawback is a long gestation and training times.
>>
File deleted.
>>8511006
All slaves have a bio-implant grown in their brain, that is like a symbiotic organism which can stop certain forbidden thoughts and actions, and release dopamine as a reward if their master so chooses. Most slave personas are also programmed to enjoy their situation, and thus they have no inherent desire to escape servitude. In addition some slave personas are sleepers, so they think that they are in a voluntary BDSM relationship. But if a slave happens to escape, the luminescent implant comes to use here, as they are used as identifiers. In a case of a slave being identified, they are brought back to the owner that can use a custom phrase to reset their mind, or to discard the slave and revive a refund from the breeder.

>>8508695
>Would you like to train/break new slaves yourself, or would you prefer to buy slaves who are already obedient and accustomed to their position?
I would probably initially buy a slave with a personality already made for enjoying servitude, and later purchase "less broken" slaves, so I and my other, eager slaves could break them

>What would be your ideal number of slaves? Would you collect a massive harem/stable of slaves if you could? Keep it to just one or two intimate pets? Somewhere in between?
Probably no more than 5, as I feel that any more would just be too much hassle

>Would you make your slaves serve in some capacity every waking hour, or grant them some free time? Would they be allowed to socialize with each other?
I suppose I could grant them some free time, to entertain one another if I feel like it, but I wonder if their artificial personalities would understand non-sexual enjoyment

>Would your slaves be allowed to masturbate or pleasure each other? If not, how is that enforced?
They would have to compete for who pleases me the most. The one who wins gets the masturbation mental block removed for some time, and the other slaves are commanded to serve her.
>>
>>8510972
And then the free gift turns out better than the main course.
>>
>>8510972
I like it. One of the most interesting and exciting parts of slave fantasies for me is getting devalued and objectified, and being treated as a side piece/bonus to an inanimate (if probably useful) object drives that hard.
>>
>>8510966
>Are you implying she's a slave? On an errand, or on the run?
That's exactly what I'm thinking. I could see one of the recent arrivals being naive enough to think it would work.
Snatch a coat from one guys having fun with a short-term slave, zip up and keep your hands pocketed so no one sees the tell-tale gloves. Pop that collar up like a frat bro, look dead ahead and put on a mean mug, hope it's enough to ward off the dozens of guys feeling frisky from all the flesh on display. Move fast, but not so fast your jacket bottom gets wide enough to show off the glowing dots on your thigh to the sales floor below. Ignore your fellow slaves, including old friends captured and delivered alongside you, being toyed with and humiliated around you.
They're meat. You're a free person wandering casually through there. Pretend you don't recognize anyone. Hope no one recognizes you. Especially not that servile BITCH who hardly needed any breaking, the one who sucked up and told your masters about everyone's weaknesses, the one who's... greeting people fifty feet ahead.

Lot of slaves don't realize everything they're given to wear is riddled with tracking devices, both passive short-range and longer range powered stuff. Though I wouldn't put it past a feisty one like her to put two and two together and decide the glowy bits imply electronics, and just ditch everything. So, even if she doesn't have a collar.... we might just have to detain the little lady for a little while until we can confirm the obvious. Good thing we have rooms to spare, huh?
>>
>>8511064
>So, even if she doesn't have a collar.... we might just have to detain the little lady for a little while until we can confirm the obvious. Good thing we have rooms to spare, huh?
See? This is why this shit sucks. Every free, moderately attractive person is a potential escaped slave or slave waiting to happen. It's insane.
Let her go about her business, anon. Don't be a dick.
>>
>>8511074
>Let her go about her business, anon.
Oh she's got business, alright. An important meeting with Mr. Kane, a presentation to new arrivals about the dangers of escape... Looks like she might be tied up for a while!
>>
>>8510213
I know it breaks the established character which is why I called it a bonus round

>>8510423
>>or a whoever you shared a cage with whilst still at the auction house.
Not necessarily, if you think of the time taken from capture to travel to the nearest auction house, a third party to assess the value of each slave and set the price the auction house pays, then there's all the documentation to fill out to formally register you as a slave, along with their assessment to make sure you're broken enough to be sold on auction, and the re-training that goes with it, and then the auction house will want to spend some time to properly advertise its merchandise from this fresh batch, including showcasing parades. What do you think the average turn-around time is from capture to selling block? More than long enough for these desperate, terrified slaves to form emotional attachments to whoever they can for support.

>>8510972
Sounds good, i hadn't thought of that, only betting wagers for the orignal slave's price, (e.g. the original slave is hogtied on a desk with an apple in its mouth, both parties take it in turn to do something to the slave to see who can make it drop its apple first)
>>
>>8511109
I gotta ask, anon, what happens if she isn't a runaway?
>>
>>8511121
Why, she'd be returned to her master of course.
>>
>>8511135
>>8511109
Yeah, I'm with that other anon on this one. If you want to be able to arbitrarily force a free woman into slavery, at least coerce/deceive them into it via "legitimate" processes - debts, framing them for a crime, cornering them into signing themselves away, etc instead of just snapping them up off the street for having the audacity to exist as a free person.

Having rules that are followed and fairly/consistently (if abusively) applied >>> "Oh, you exist? You're a slave now" unless the setting is very explicitly something like "All X are slaves. No exceptions" for whatever X you're discussing (Women, elves, humans, robots, whatever)
>>
File: 1327866471041.jpg (286 KB, 800x600)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
Im curious, /slavery/. If tomorrow slavery was legalized and everyone was on sale - is there someone in your life you would rush to claim? Or someone you wish would claim you?
>>
File: 1556314298858.jpg (83 KB, 700x510)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>8511187
I fucking wish.
>>
>>8511187
Wait what decides who's a slave then? it sounds like if someone wants you then your a slave if no does then your free/master. Or is it a slaves owning slaves kind of thing?
>>
>>8508696
I like the idea of being kidnapped by some sorta alien race and taken to their homeworld as a prize of conquest
I think I'd be pretty good, at least I'd do my best to be. Unless I was being ignored, then I'd probably act up a little bit for attention.
I would be confused, as it's just about the only thing I could imagine being good for. Manual labor wouldn't make sense since I'm orders of magnitude weaker than even their young, and I'm not very clever or anything otherwise.
It would make sense.
I suppose I'd be pretty confused, but also pretty quiet and well behaved too.
I wanna be special, that would be nice.
Being neglected, mostly
>>
Any good stories involving royals and/or nobles getting enslaved?
>>
>>8511537
I saw one on litrotica recently called Queenfall. It is months old but I enjoyed it. Not quite true slavery but it is close. Plus it made one of my favorite mental images of a queen, naked except for her crown, sealing a contract of servitude with her pussy.
>>
>>8508696
No, im terrified of it.
It'd be more of a you dont bother me and provide me with a decent quality of life and i do whatever you want.
I'd be happy.
Very surprized and unnerved.
Uncomfortable and very agressive and dangerous to anyone who gets too close.
If i had to be a slave id be most comfortable with being a guard or a observer or something like that.
Anything that would leave a permenant mark. I do intend to escape afterall.
>>
>>8511677
>It'd be more of a you dont bother me and provide me with a decent quality of life and i do whatever you want.
Are you by any chance male?
>>
>>8511154
I'm 100% on this one. Slavery works so much better as a bureaucracy fetish.
If it's just all women or even all of a specific kind of woman that's boring and leaves fewer openings for betrayal and cruelty.
Much better is coercing or tricking people into it, so that the lazy, desperate, and flippant find themselves with fewer freedoms than expected.
"But I'm a free woman on vacation" she says. The papers transferring chattel disagree.
>>
>>8511784
My ideal slave world is you have noble woman at the top ruling the people, Then below them are the different ranks of men and below them are all the other woman that are no better then sex slaves.

I imagine the noble woman actually having special districts or inner cities like you hear about in ancient Chines cities, That only the noble female lords and noble female warriors classes are allowed to walk free in these areas, Men who enter this area are their to serve the noble women most being male servants and slaves that females can often use sexually on a whim. Wives of merchant class men are allowed to come from out side the district to bring news and trade.

In the middle class areas men rule, they are made of male that collect money from the even lower classes almost all the non noble woman live in these districts, some have good lives are wives to wealthy men well most become slaves and pets to the men.

Last is the Army and Farm classes, men who live out side the cities, farmers made of criminals and unwanted sons or fail soldiers. The army are young men who want to be adopted in as a slave to a noble woman by showing they are strong males. Many where born sons of noble woman who have to serve in the army before being allowed back into the inner city where they are born. The few females here are the lowest of the low, Woman who have done crimes and disgraced nobles spending their days to be used by the horny males.
>>
>>8510423
>I could see this being a younger sister or friend, maybe theirs a house rule about selling children and the person being sold finally met what ever requirement to not being consider a child, like female got her first period or her bust grew out to a legally required size like how fish that are too small need to be put back.

I can't help but to laugh at the thought of some kind of organized thing about catching and hunting elf girls or something and they have to grab elves and measure their boob size and if their tits are too small they have to let the elf go. The elf is probably happy to be set free but it's because her breasts are too small witch I suppose is humiliating in it's self.

Maybe why this is older elves do well as slaves but elf children who grow up as slaves tend to get sick and die, like if elf children can catch something like human pox they can die but more mature elves they catch human pox they just get a fever and rash for a few days.

So slavers who raise elves have kind of free range the young elves. like fence in a small forest area so the elves can't escape let the elf children grow up hunting and fending for them selves Lord of the Flies style.

You could have an area where the genders are mixed, but I guess the boob size thing won't work for males. I suppose we have t go by if the elf has a bush of pubic hair or something. Captured males and females still have to get measurements taken as standard procedure, dick and ball size and bust and vagina size and depth.

Personally I like the idea of having a female elf only free range farm. The girls grow up without males elves and other gender rules to influence their mental development, the only men they see are the wardens and hunters that petrol the forest. female children are places in the forest for the older children to pick up and raise and when it becomes harvest time we remove the older ones.
>>
>>8512065
Talking about measurement methods to see if a female is ripe/mature enough to make a good slave.

Well I think technically the pubic hair method is probably the easiest, just look at your girl's and if she has hair on her cotch then she's rip to heaviest.

If we are talking free range girls the period method isn't the best as you can only see blood when she menstruating, if you have elf girls living out in a woods trying to hide from people, so seeing that is more of a chance. but if a girl grow up in captivity where you can watch her then that's a fine.

I love the breast measuring method, because big breast in woman are something that they can be proud of, but to tell a girl that I want to sell you into slavery but can't, because legally your breast need to be the right size to be considered adult first seems like a good way to make the girl nervous about her body imagine.

But, okay I want to ask you people if you think this method I was thinking about would be a viable one?

I call it the nipple method, as a master I like play with a slave girl's breast and nipples, I think me and a lot of people won't buy a slave girl with out test how she reacts to getting her breasts touched. I've be told by woman that as child their nipple really wasn't that sensitive at all and then suddenly and quickly as puberty hits their nipples becomes really sensitive. It seems like a fun idea to poke young girls in the nipples with a probe or touch them with a feather. If this stimulation doesn't get much of a reaction then the girl isn't rip enough to be a salve girl. If the stimulation drives her nuts well she's ready to become a play thing.
>>
>>8508696
I'm a femanon with a disclaimer that I actually enjoy fantasising about being a slave more than actually trying any of that. My BDSM experience has been disappointing, so there's that.

For me, it's the process of being enslaved, BUT it's important that later on my captors and owners behave in the way as if I have always been a slave, if that makes sense.

More of a good slave.

Uh-huh. Sex isn't the main factor for me, but if I was enslaved for some time, I would start thinking there's something wrong with me if he doesn't want to use me for sex.

It would be difficult, but slaves don't have a choice, lol.

I like this particular fantasy. I think I'd be nervous and excited, but wouldn't resist. I would let them inspect me as they please.

I prefer to be special, but some callousness can be involved.

I think something like water-boarding and drowning. I'm always uneasy about water, I guess.
>>
>>8512147
Okay I'm going to get my hooks in you if you don't mind.

Since elf slaves fantasies seem so popular could you describe your self as an elf? What species of elf would you call your self? What skin tone and hair color would your elf body have?

What's your elf self's history? Was she born a slave or free? Where did she come from? Jobs and skills?

Dos she know who her family (And Friends) are? If so could you describe them like what did family and fiends do for jobs and relationships? Anything you can think of to sweeten the pot when your elf self (or they) gets enslaved.

How did you elf self's enslavement happened? Born? voluntary? kidnapped? Village/party wipe and you and companions became the victors to use? Something other that I didn't think of?
>>
>>8512511
I've never played much with elf fantasies but I can try.

>Since elf slaves fantasies seem so popular could you describe your self as an elf? What species of elf would you call your self? What skin tone and hair color would your elf body have?
So, pale skin colour, slim, and frail-looking. Blonde hair, big blue eyes. Not sure what we would be called, but it's a peaceful race of nature lovers. They don't hold any particular professions like trading, agriculture, or political positions. Some of them specialise in herbs for health purposes, but it is not a business.

>What's your elf self's history? Was she born a slave or free? Where did she come from? Jobs and skills?
Born free, lived in deep woods in a small elf village. Never had any 'jobs' as other races understand them. Among skills are knowledge of forest herbs and cooking.

>Dos she know who her family (And Friends) are? If so could you describe them like what did family and fiends do for jobs and relationships? Anything you can think of to sweeten the pot when your elf self (or they) gets enslaved.
Her kind live a kind of life that distances them from other cultures. They don't mingle with others and cannot really live well among other races, which makes young elves of her kind curious about what's out there. Life in the forest according to the traditions of her kind can feel boring and sheltering at times. There's no sense of adventure or competitiveness. So, they live in small communities.

>How did you elf self's enslavement happened? Born? voluntary? kidnapped? Village/party wipe and you and companions became the victors to use? Something other that I didn't think of?
Village wipe for natural resources. Went with her captors willingly.
>>
>>8508820
Bad girl.

>>8510423
>Lol must be pretty undesirable to still be at the auction house months later.
Or maybe she was already bought and then sold back on to the market. Maybe whomever bought her the first time got bored of her, or she just wasn't cut out or the job in a way that couldn't be fixed with training.

>>8511121
>>8511154
If she's not a slave she should be carrying her citizen ID with her in her wallet. If she left it at home she's got no one else but herself to blame if she gets temporarily detained until her identity and status can be verified.

>>8511187
I'd probably be here in this thread, looking for someone to purchase.

>>8511409
Good girl.

>>8511677
Bad girl.

>>8512012
>Last is the Army
You can't have the people with weapons and military training be lowest class. The plebs are always the first to suffer when the going gets tough, and so are always the first to rebel.

>>8512065
I love the idea of boob measuring the elves! The farms that breed the elves could be willingly sending the elven children back into the forests so they can grow up and gain the right wild spirit before being caught again decade(s) later and put to good use.

Overall, the idea of what to do with male elves doesn't seem to be discussed very often. Personally I think that they should be treated as second-class or "faulty" slaves who were born with one less hole to use. Also letting your male and female elves breed should require a license.

>>8512147
Good girl.
>>
>>8511409
Hot fantasy anon
Do you have an idea of what these aliens would look or act like, if you could choose?
>>
>>8508694

My world is relatively far future; although the story I'm writing isn't focused that much on sex, there is a chapter about how clones and androids are used for sex pretty openly in society. All clones are forced to wear identifying tattoos and androids remove their face coverings, because other than that they're completely indistinguishable from humans.

Because humans are lazy bastards that want convenience, they've become rather commonplace. Incels buy them to have sex partners, and porn studios use them to produce movies without having to pay actors. The most disturbing part of this world however is that there is no limit on how young clones and androids can be when they do porn or sex work.

Even worse, if you can manage to pass off a human victim as a clone it's much easier to get them through an airport or border.

Their pretty much kept in line the same way other historical marginalized groups are kept in line; brainwashing, societal pressure, and force.
>>
>>
File: 1271683366941.jpg (521 KB, 1024x768)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
>>8511341
>Wait what decides who's a slave then?
There's an aspect of natural masters thinking that makes them virtually impervious to being bought, provided of course that the good news were reached them in time for them to react. For the sake of fairness, lets say you had to be physically present with the one you would like to acquire. No mass-buyout by the first to hear the news. Everyone gets at least a few minutes to think.

Slaves owning slaves could be a thing, I guess. Might work with that intricate color coding system someone mentioned in the previous thread. But I think a kind master would want to take such a burden off the shoulders of his subordinates, and so could just order them to transfer their property to him.
>>
>>8513013
I like the fantasy, from a slave perspective.

>Even worse, if you can manage to pass off a human victim as a clone it's much easier to get them through an airport or border.
How frequently does it happen that human females are kidnapped? And how long does it take for them to get used to their new role fully?
>>
>>8509534
>I think sexual wrestling could work but it would have to be like this
Does anus count too? Also, what happens to the loser and to the winner?
>>
File: DzNGDATVYAIQnOi.jpg (205 KB, 858x1200)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>8508953
>>8509363
What is life like for the nymphs?

You're described in great detail what role nymphs play in the society, but how exactly are they treated in their day to day lives? What are they, as a rule, permitted to do or forbidden from doing? Are they allowed to be educated? Are they allowed to speak out of turn? Besides clothing, is there a way to mark nymphs visibly?

Are any nymphs granted more freedom? Or do they even desire it? Do they find comfort in servitude?

As for the fertile women, do they ever resent nymphs?
>>
File: 1359345332395.jpg (56 KB, 640x480)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>8514474
>how exactly are they treated in their day to day lives?
Nymph are treated like a cross between a Victorian servant and a household pet. They do all the domestic chores, and are expected to do so without complaint or resentment. But they will also spend a lot of their time kneeling at their mistress' feet or sitting in their master's lap. Often being stroked and caressed in both sexual and non-sexual ways.

Many consider their nymphs to be members of the family, but in the same way a dog is a member of the family. They are still lessor beings. Their owners may love them, or be proud of their talents, but will never see them as equals. Most nymphs accept this as natural.

Light corporate punishment is common. Especially spanking. Ladies often wear a crop, strap or slender paddle hanging from their waist, ready to discipline a troublesome nymph at a moment's notice. Men typically reply on their own open palm for that. More severe beating may be used for serious misbehavior, but most of the time it's just a few quick smacks to remind the slave of her place.

>What are they, as a rule, permitted to do or forbidden from doing?
They are restricted in many ways. They generally have no public life except as an accessory to their owners. They can't own any property of their own. They can't leave the house without permission. And of course they are expected to serve and obey their owners.

In certain ways they are permitted greater freedom than supposedly free women though. Their lack of dignity is double edged. They don't get respect, but they also have very little sense of shame holding them back. A horny nymph might just bend over in front of her master and roll her hips until he either takes what's offered or sends her away with solid slap.
>>
>>8514928
>Are they allowed to be educated?
No respectable school would accept nymph students. Owners are free to teach their slaves whatever they want, but most don't see the point of educating them beyond the very basics. The main exception being performance skills like dance or an instrument. The occasional well educated nymph will be viewed as an amusing curiosity.

>Are they allowed to speak out of turn?
In formal situations they're expected to be seen and not heard. Only speaking if asked a direct question. Usually they're given more leeway when at home without any guests visiting. Though it varies a great deal depending on how the master and mistress choose to run their household. In some more formal homes nymphs can only speak freely with each other. In others the relationship between owners and slaves is much more casual.

>Besides clothing, is there a way to mark nymphs visibly?
There are some natural indications of what they are. Lack of body hair. Hair and eye colors that don't appear in non-nymphs.

They also typically wear collars/chokers with pendants that represents their owners. It may be a family crest, stylized initials, or even a small portrait of their master and/or mistress. Branding and tattoos are less common, but not unheard of.
>>
File: 119243176919.jpg (113 KB, 640x480)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>8514931
>Are any nymphs granted more freedom? Or do they even desire it? Do they find comfort in servitude?
For a nymph being free is synonymous with being homeless. There's no place in society for them except scrapping by on the streets. At best a few runaways might manage to make a decent life for themselves out in the wilderness. Most nymphs just don't think about freedom. If they are unhappy they'll fantasize about being bought by a kinder master.

>As for the fertile women, do they ever resent nymphs?
Ladies often joke about how much better nymphs have it. Free from responsibilities and shame. Playing nymph is certainly a popular bedroom game. Though if somehow given the opportunity, very few ladies would actually choose life as a nymph. They've been raised with too strong a sense of pride and dignity. Some are driven by their suppressed envy to bully nymphs, taking any excuse to punish them. Others grow close to their nymphs, vicariously enjoying the details of their seemingly care free lives.
>>
>>8514928
sauce on this?
>>
>>8512862
>You can't have the people with weapons and military training be lowest class. The plebs are always the first to suffer when the going gets tough, and so are always the first to rebel.

Well technically the military isn't the lowest class, the farmers and workers are. Even at people in the military at least the higher ranking officers have a fairly good standing as many of the COs are sons of the noble women. Why would children over throw their parents? Specially when male children who grow up under their noble mothers are grow up serving noble women like good little boys as servants before getting taught to fight and drafted.

People in he military also don't have to stay their for fever it more like a draft. Noble sons the have finished their tour and made a name for them selves can find them selves retiring at a breeding bar where women like to go to get high from drinking and smoking as they openly and freely fuck them selves pregnant. Well merchant class people who retire from the military may get hired to be police/city guards.

Also I kind of imagine if war actually broke out the noble women would take command of the army, A noble raised to be a battle tactician hides away in her tent making plans as her noble warrior guards and sons she promoted as highest in her ranks in her army bark out her commands to the soldiers

Smaller villages and towns kind of work like this to where the mayor is noble woman who seals her self away in the town's big house. this is kind of sucky and boring. but she can take a break and let one of her female underlings or daughter take over running things as she take over as she goes to the capital or the nearest big city to make progress reports and make requests as they take advantage of the freedom the inner city complex gives her, when she gets back home then she sends her underling their to make her progress report of what happened in the months she was gone.
>>
>>8512862
>Overall, the idea of what to do with male elves doesn't seem to be discussed very often. Personally I think that they should be treated as second-class or "faulty" slaves who were born with one less hole to use. Also letting your male and female elves breed should require a license.

It might be better to kill most male children, if your framing slaves if they are dead you save the money in the 12+ years you would have spent feeding and housing them, it might allow to raise the price on female elves.

When it come to breeding you technically only need enough males to make sure every female that needs to be breed get effetely impregnated. Maybe one or two? It's not like females ovulate every day and could probably keep of with a small group of breeding elves with one male.

If you want to reduce the chances of male off spring I've heard stress factors like starvation can reduce the numbers conception. So I'd try to keep expecting mothers hungry for a little while after she's been bred.
>>
>>8514194
>Does anus count too?

Anus might count depending on the rules of that fight, It thinking it would be funnier if didn't because I like the idea of groping at a person thinking you won because you think stuck your finger in their vagina, but oops that's was their anus and now they turned the tables on you.

>Also, what happens to the loser and to the winner

Winner gets a win marked on their record well loser gets a lose marked on their record.

If you are wondering about a punishments I suppose that depends on the master. It probably considered bad form to punish a slave for losing a fight/match. This is probably because it's not the slave's fault for losing unless they slave didn't do their best in the fight. It's the master fault for bringing such a weak slave into battle or not training her enough. Also if you make a slave scare of losing you'd probably risk them intentional hurting or cheating against their opponent.
>>
>>8514136
>There's an aspect of natural masters thinking that makes them virtually impervious to being bought

It could work like a magic curse, Natural masters can case the curse on those they wan to enslave. Like a master needs to grab someone's womb area or head or around the neck to make a magic seal appear and boom you have a slave.
>>
File: 1387674107819.jpg (206 KB, 960x1269)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>8515599
I was really just thinking that masters would be inclined to think about who to buy, in which case their first purchase would be themselves.
>>
>>8516156
Well that would be a smart move, unless your too busy buying your self that all the good slaves are took, than again you could buy those people owns them forget to buy them selves and get bundles.
>>
>>8514931
>Owners are free to teach their slaves whatever they want, but most don't see the point of educating them beyond the very basics. The main exception being performance skills like dance or an instrument.
Nymphs could be send to training schools for skills like that. Not real schools like men and women, just somewhere a family can send their nymph if they want her more skilled than if she was just raised by other nymphs they owned. Or some businessmen could be in the nymph market, buying ones they think will be attractive, having them trained in something specialist, and selling them on for a profit.

>There are some natural indications of what they are. Lack of body hair. Hair and eye colors that don't appear in non-nymphs.
They could be physically different. Shorter, larger breasts befitting their purpose as wet nurses, etc.

>>8514934
>For a nymph being free is synonymous with being homeless. There's no place in society for them except scrapping by on the streets. At best a few runaways might manage to make a decent life for themselves out in the wilderness.
Criminal underclasses in major cities might erase the distinction between man, woman and nymph. When you survive by theft, does it matter if you're fertile? If you're a whore, being a woman or a nymph can work as well.

Perhaps in small, isolated villages similar things happen. A woman or a nymph can help at the farm just the same. I like the idea of tiny villages sharing their nymphs. Instead of belonging to individuals or families, there's a single building where all the nymphs live and village officials choose who they serve day by day. I like the idea of a nymph becoming an wise woman. No family herself, but supporting all the locals.

>Others grow close to their nymphs, vicariously enjoying the details of their seemingly care free lives.
What are these relationships like, for the lady and the nymph?

You said ladies can be envious of nymphs, but what about nymph envy towards ladies?
>>
>>8509065
>Stanford High School Project
What do you like most about it anon (and anybody else who enjoyed it)?
>>
>>8511154
>>8511784
>Slavery works so much better as a bureaucracy fetish.
I'm very fond of this. What twists on bureaucratic slavery do you like /d/?

How did she get enslaved, was it her fault, someone else's mistake or manipulation, just some fluke loophole, or a combination?

>the lazy, desperate, and flippant find themselves with fewer freedoms than expected.
"fewer freedoms" is interesting, she's not necessarily outright enslaved. Maybe she's just applied for a job, course or accommodation that's intended for slaves, so she's treated as one while there despite technically being a free woman. Or perhaps this is an indenture setting, so slavery isn't total and she'll be freed eventually. Or something else?

>>8510787
>>8510940
>>8510966
>Wants nothing to do with this depravity. Don't look at them, don't make eye contact, don't think about how easily that could be you if life rolls you over. Just don't.
Slavery threads are almost always about the master's perspective or the slave's. But this really shows just the setting itself it hot as fuck. She's a free woman, always has been, but slavery is still part of the society around her. In the news, on the internet, in the city when she goes shopping, travels to work or visits friends. Friends and family might mention slavery casually, even own or use slaves. A co-worker makes a throwaway comment about how he'd buy her if she came up for sale. Her brother mentions over dinner that he visited a slave when he wasn't getting sex after a breakup. She notices a childhood friend of hers in the slave market one day.

How disturbing a thought it must be. Maybe she had money trouble a while back and almost ended up getting enslaved. Whenever she sees a slave collared by that company, she's reminded how close she came to being in her place.
>>
>>8517048
>She notices a childhood friend of hers in the slave market one day.
Well if she likes her so much, just buy her.
>>
>>8509065
>>8517045

It's finally happened.

The Stanford High School Project - Chapter 6
https://pastebin.com/5Rj1zZ8S

Previous chapters:

Chapter 1: https://pastebin.com/BSzJ9Mva
Chapter 2: https://pastebin.com/sh8QUcfB
Chapter 3: https://pastebin.com/BkQQcTd9
Chapter 4: https://pastebin.com/b3CATWGL
Chapter 5: https://pastebin.com/tZ6GmUF1
>>
>>8517044
>Nymphs could be send to training schools for skills like that.
Yeah, that would make a lot of sense.

>some businessmen could be in the nymph market, buying ones they think will be attractive, having them trained in something specialist, and selling them on for a profit.
This also makes sense. There could be a whole profession of people who try to guess combination of looks and training will be most popular in the near future.

>They could be physically different. Shorter, larger breasts befitting their purpose as wet nurses, etc.
I like that, but those sort of things happen on a bell curve. Unless it's a really extreme difference, there will be a lot of overlap in the heights and cup sizes of individual ladies and nymphs. The idea of the different hair/eye colors is that (unless deliberately designed) they are definitive indicators.

>Criminal underclasses in major cities might erase the distinction between man, woman and nymph. When you survive by theft, does it matter if you're fertile?
True to an extent at least. A nymph who can proves herself on the streets may earn a place as “one of the guys.” Those who fail to adapt and thrive (i.e. most of them) will usually give up before long. They either just go home directly, or let the authorities capture them. That is if they don't get taken as some thug's de facto slave first.
>>
File: 1251304792711.jpg (67 KB, 640x480)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>8517597
>If you're a whore, being a woman or a nymph can work as well.
I actually imagine fertile whores would be relatively rare. The market for sex on demand is flooded with socially acceptable nymph pussy. If a man doesn't own any himself (or wants to try something different) there are respectable nymph brothels. Where as any extra-marital sex with a real woman, let alone prostitution, is illegal and scandalous. The only real reason to do it is if that's your fetish, and even then it's safer to put a nymph in a nice dress and role-play. So there's a relatively limited market for it.

>What are these relationships like, for the lady and the nymph?
They can be very close. For many ladies a nymph is their closest confidant. Potentially a life long supportive companion. Someone with whom they can share their inner thoughts and feeling, without fear of being judged or embarrassed. Of course it's an inherently unequal relationship. The mistress may choose to treat her nymph like a friend (at least in private), but she's still the one holding all the power, and always will be.

Some ladies relish that aspect of the relationship. Having a “friend” she can never loose an argument with, because she's got the riding crop. Others will try to downplay it as much as they can.

>You said ladies can be envious of nymphs, but what about nymph envy towards ladies?
The grass is always greener. Nymphs can certainly envy the respect and freedom of choice that ladies are entitled to. Though most of them wouldn't actually be happy with the restrictions and responsibilities that a lady lives with.
>>
>>8517409
I like the idea of the friend being conditioned to be a loving sex slave to her master and the girl who buys her have to deal with the quarks that come with that. Also well girl remembers her friend and their time together as one of the best times of her life. To the slave that was many life times ago and pretty much forgot her life before her was enslaved.

Even better to sweeten the pot I'll use my real life example of child hood friend as an example. I moved away from my home town when I was 8, We had a lot of family there and by BF was this cousin of mine that was of an exotic race for where I lived, a mix breed islander girl would be quite a prize in a world where slavery was a allowed.

So in this scenario this girl wouldn't just be her child hood friend but also family even though the slave girl looks at her master as a stranger. also being a rare and nice looking mix breed girl to buy her would cost an extra pretty penny then a normal slave girl. Just thankful because their races are so different the seller didn't realize they are related as she try to keep her cool and not look like a weird lesbo in front of everyone.

She takes her perches home a small room for rent only fit for one person, said rent money had been spent buying her slave girl, maybe her landlord will understand, that understanding ends up being her slave girl has to work for he landlord to work off your debt despite your slave girl being pretty dumb and mentally retarded due to any training or mental stimulation that didn't involve her being a pure sex toy and pleasing her master was considered a waste of time. In a sense she had an easy life before her new master came along, fucking, eating, sleeping, shown off to others.

As her owner she soon finds out the slave physically and mentally needs sexual stimulation. Other wise she starts to have anxiety thoughts about her self worth. What can make things weird.
>>
>>8514934
Is it common for nymphs to be lobotomized in order to make them more submissive/docile?
>>
File: 1339819067328.jpg (497 KB, 800x600)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>8517866
The ideal nymph is cheerful and eager to please. Glassy eyed docility is unsettling. Something like a lobotomy would only be considered for extreme and persistent behavior problems. Like if she's violent or self-harming, and training has failed to correct it. Taking that option would be considerable a regrettable last resort.
>>
>>8510787
>>8517409
This is is what I'm thinking she isn't a runaway, Nor is she a slave heading to the apartment the guy that rented her is in. And she isn't a slave out doing her masters errands.

She is a free woman and she's here to buy herself a slave girl of her very own today. Why bother looking for a girlfirend who's into her kinks when she can just buy herself a hot slave girl instead.
>>
>>8517048
>A co-worker makes a throwaway comment about how he'd buy her if she came up for sale. Her brother mentions over dinner that he visited a slave when he wasn't getting sex after a breakup. She notices a childhood friend of hers in the slave market one day.
Jesus christ. Keep going.
>>
>>8518100
What kind of training is used for nymphs who are shy and innocent?
>>
>>8519121
The best kind of training for that is exposure training. Get her acquainted with doing new things around new people.
>>
>>8519157
Any examples or templates? How to handle issues with blushing, looking down constantly, feeling anxious, tight, and nervous.
>>
anyone one know good slave games
>>
>>8519495
lilith's throne have a bit in it but its not a purely slavery game
>>
>>8519495
Fetch?
>>
>>8519495
What are you looking for in slave game? Using slavery as a game play mechanic, Looking for a slave setting, focused on sex and rape or keep things ecchi with sexy pin up girls?
>>
>>8519545
i want to be nice to my slaves
>>
>>8519565

Get a girlfriend instead.
>>
>>8519565
Beginners mistake. If you act nice to them, they wont learn to fear your wrath. Pretty soon they'll be sitting on furniture, scowling when you command them, thinking they're people etc.
>>
>>8519565
Teaching feelings.
>>
>>8514928
I like how you pointed out that nymph life is liberating in the sense that nymphs are free from responsibility, for the most part.

Are nymphs intellectually on par with humans? Are there any innate psychological differences?

Does a nymph have any recourse if she is being abused, without a human to speak on her behalf?

When you say that a nymph has no public life, what do you mean? Just that they can't socialize outside their own homes?

Is there any way for women to become nymphs, whether legitimately or illegitimately? Perhaps treatments to remove body hair and sterilize her?

When you say nymphs are carefree, is that actually the case or just a perception? Are there nymphs forced to endure a grueling and repressive existence under a harsh master?

>>8517607
What restrictions must a lady endure?
>>
>>8517048
This stretches the slavery theme a little, but I like the idea of a setting where a certain group of people must deal with severe bureaucracy just to exercise sexual freedoms. Perhaps in this setting, single women would have to submit a public application just for permission to masturbate, for example.
>>

Sci-fi

All of humanity is enslaved by a superior alien race. They've injected nanobots into everyone. The nanobots act as a health monitoring system, but can also act as kill switches and shock collars. They can also increase or decrease sexual arousal and or pleasure. We are treated as pets and sex slaves. Modification to female reproductive systems have allowed for impregnation by the alien race, although the resulting child will be entirely human. Population demographics have been changed, 85% female, 15% male. 95% of the Males left look very feminine. Modifications to our nervous system has made our entire body an erogenous zone, our brains can go into climax loops of up to 3-8 hours if we cum multiple times. Common diet for humans, is processed mucous-like nutrient goop. Richer aliens may feed their humans an occasional Earth dish. Collars are common, but are purely aesthetic. Anal and vaginal probes may be used as a cruel and humorous health diagnostic device. Physical abuse, such as slapping and beating is widespread, though humans have been made resilient enough to not die. Although abuse is allowed by the galactic union, killing and permanent maiming is not.

Common, our species has been made the dog of the universe.

Nanobots son. That and physical beatings and abuse. Most aliens are physically stronger then us anyways and can easily hold us down as well.
>>
>>8520483
Got a couple of questions.

How are humans sold in this setting? Regular auctions or shops?

Also, are there different human breeds like we have different dog breeds?
>>
>>8519495
>>8519565
You might like Harem by Ker. It's an RPG where your party members are your slave girls. One of the features is decision points where you can choose to either be kind or cruel.
>>
>>8521228
>How are humans sold in this setting? Regular auctions or shops?

Only those who are deemed attractive enough in some aspect or metric are auctioned off. Otherwise most humans are sold through private sales, the amount of accidental humans born is surprisingly high.

>Also, are there different human breeds like we have different dog breeds?

Yes, although genetic engineering has made it easy enough to just custom build a human. "Pure breeds" and "original breeds" are sought after by collectors though.
>>
File: 1304537668066.jpg (241 KB, 800x600)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>8519121
>What kind of training is used for nymphs who are shy and innocent?
How they are normally treated acts as training against this. For instance they don't get embarrassed about being seen naked, because they were never taught to have a sense of modesty.

>>8519860
>Are nymphs intellectually on par with humans? Are there any innate psychological differences?
They aren't inherently any less intelligent, but most of them don't get much encouragement to develop their intellects. They do have a natural tendency towards submission. Which is constantly reinforced by upbringing and cultural expectations.

>Does a nymph have any recourse if she is being abused, without a human to speak on her behalf?
Honorable men and women are supposed to properly care for their slaves. So there is social pressure against abuse, but very little legal protection. It's an owner's right to punish their property as they see fit. Authorities will only step in to protect a nymph from their owner in really extreme cases, usually involving permanent injury or a threat to their life. Short of a situation like that, a mistreated nymph's only real options are to try to get herself sold to someone else, or run away.

>When you say that a nymph has no public life, what do you mean? Just that they can't socialize outside their own homes?
Pretty much. They only get to attend any sort of social events when they are brought along by their owners. They might develop friendships with nymphs owned by their master's friends and relatives, but have no control over when they get to see each other.
>>
File: 1497193627458.png (2.41 MB, 1280x960)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB PNG
>>8522045
>Is there any way for women to become nymphs, whether legitimately or illegitimately? Perhaps treatments to remove body hair and sterilize her?
Any attempt to pass a woman as a nymph (or vice versa) is illegal, and considered perverse. Of course just because something is forbidden doesn't mean that no one does it. Parents who keep having nymph daughters might try to raise one of a free woman. An runaway nymph might try to hide her nature. A woman who hates her life as a lady might try to live as a nymph instead. Kidnappers might try to make their victims look like legitimate slaves.

>When you say nymphs are carefree, is that actually the case or just a perception? Are there nymphs forced to endure a grueling and repressive existence under a harsh master?
Many who are well cared for do have relatively carefree lives. They certainly don't have the same concerns that ladies do. Though they aren't as carefree as many free people imagine. They still have to worry about getting their chores done, acting properly in front of guests, being sensitive to their owner's moods, etc. Things can certainly be much worst for those with strict or outright cruel owners.

>What restrictions must a lady endure?
Ladies need to be mindful of their reputation. Dress and behave properly in public. Try to avoid even the rumor of being sexually involved with any man other than their husband.
>>
>>8520483
How far into the future are we in this setting? Are there still some humans who remember life without the aliens? Or has all memory of freedom completely disappeared?

How quick was the full enslavement of humanity? Was it a free in the morning, in chains and being shipped to an alien world by the evening kind of thing, or did humanity put up a good fight but lost anyway?
>>
>>8520028
I'd love a sexualize version of Haibane Renmei. Haibane Renmei is an anime that takes place in a strange world with it's own rules ran by a group call the Renmei, an example people who are not part of the Renmei aren't allowed to leave the city it take place in.

With in the city there is a strange subgroup of people call Haibane they are kind of worshiped as they are angel people and have rules they have to fallow. Well not actually slaves, the rules the Haibane have to fallow kind of feel like that or would fit slavery fetish.

I like the idea of a world slaves are kind of worshiped by the masters that own them, like masters should be proud and happy to have a slave and the slaves feel proud and duty bound to serve their master.

I like to imagine this working by female cult where the members of the cult worship their god by living simple lives usually as a domestic servant, they also worship their god with their sexually like walking around naked and having sex and masturbation. If their sexually causes other to get horny and have sex then to all goes to the worship of their god.

The cult it's self has a bureaucracy about it designed to protect their members this is known as a slave guild group. they decide if someone's a good qualified master and can blacklist bad masters form owning slaves from their slave guild group and remove mistreated slaves. They belong to the guild group first and their masters second

To not confused sexual mistreatment with masters who want to breed their slaves or just use slaves sexually. They hand out sex/breeding license where the guild can ask the slave of they want to have sex and make a baby with their owner/master and if they consent to being allow to be used sexually. If they say yes then the sex license is passed out and having sex with a slave isn't a considered an abusive offence. Some Slave guilds don't even ask the slaves for consent and may only put age resections to sex.
>>

Post-apocalyptic, but the apocalyptic event in question, a nuclear war, is several centuries in the past. The war also caused many technologies to be lost, however, in most countries, technology has reached a level a similar level as 1900 AD. Rural regions are generally behind technologically. There is a lack of industrialization due to a lack of efficient fuels, as most fossil fuels were used up before the war.

The most common fuel is derived from a plant, whose fruits contain a substance with similar chemical properties to petroleum. However, the plant also contains a cocktail of carrinogenic toxins, which makes it impossible to safely harvest the plant. This makes oil extremely expensive, as it is accepted that if you want oil, you have to pay with lives. Tending to the plant is a labor generally relegated to slaves, and being assigned such a task is seen as a slow death sentence.

The most common way to get enslaved is to be a prisoner of war. Some are kidnapped by highwaymen or pirates. In those cases, it is generally possible to be ransomed, but occasionally the ransom doesn't go through. Most countries don't apply enslavement as punishment for a crime, however, most countries allow debtors to be sold into slavery in case of bankrupcty. There is no bias for race or gender, however, women are more likely to be used as house slaves, while men are more likely to be used for labor on farms or mines.

Depends on the region. Wealthy countries typically have a slave quota of 20-25%. In The Federal republic of Orgegon, Idaho, and Nevada, 24% of the population are slaves.
>>
>>8522527
it's fallout but with slavery?
>>
>>8522527

Slaves are typically marked with a slave collar. There are several standard designs for such collars.

The most common design is made from flexible mesh of hardened steel wires, covered by soft leather. The locking mechanism is located in the back. On the front, there is a small metal sign, about 5 cm wide and 2 centimeters high. This contains the slave's registration number, the name of the owner, and the address where the slave is supposed to be. This collar marks a slave who receives a normal level of trust from their owner. Slaves wearing it are typically maids, butlers, farm workers, apprentices or journeymen in a businesses, prostitutes, sex slaves, etc.

Since it is not unusual for a house slaves to be send out on errands, a slave can wearing such a collar will typically not be challenged when outside their master's home, as long as they are still within their master's town. If the slave is to travel outside of town, the master will have to write the slave a permit.

A more secure collar is fashioned from hardened stainless steel, and colored bright yellow. This collar marks an untrusted slave. Such a slave is assumed to be a runaway if spotted outside his or her designated location, as noted on the collar, unless they can prove otherwise.
>>
>>8522635
The difference to fallout being that in my setting, the world has recovered more.

To be honest, I only decided to use post-apocalyptic, because I don't think slavery makes much economic sense in a modern setting, so I want to use an alternative history setting, but I don't want to do actual research on what the time period was like, and how history would need to be changed so that slavery would still make economic sense in the setting.

To summarize, I want to use an alternative history setting, but I'm too lazy to do the needed research.
>>
>>8522639

A collar made from a golden wire mesh is used to mark trusted slaves. These slaves can never automatically be assumed to runaways, and they are allowed to carry weapons. Examples of slaves who are given this level of trust include head butlers/maids (to signify their status to the other house slaves), doctors (their academic credentials makes owning one an absolute luxury, also, you shouldn't see a doctor you don't trust), secretaries (literate slaves are rare and they have to handle important documents) , nannies (trusted with taking care of the physical needs their master's children), governesses (entrusted with teaching their master's children), master craftsmen (typically entrusted with running a business and allowed to keep a portion of the profits for themselves), shepherds (need to carry weapons to protect their herd).

An alternative to the golden collar is a locking leather armband with the license plate on it. This option is typically preferred for military slaves, as a collar made of a reflective metal is a liability in the battlefield.

The punishment for runaway slaves is generally death. In Oregon, the preferred method of execution is skinning alive, while in Nevada, it is crucifixion. In Idaho, it is scaphism. Before they are executed, runaway slaves are typically whipped with a cat o'nine tails, then gang raped. The gang rape is typically performed by the owner's other slaves, however, some masters hire external help for this part.

The most conventional form of discipline for house slaves is a backhanded slap across the face, since it can be easily carried out on the spot. For light offenses, the slave is whipped. For the whipping, the slave is made to strip, then secured to a whipping post. The whip used has several strands of leather, a bit heavier than a martinet. This type of whipping is painful, but does not leave permanent marks, as those lower the resale value of slaves.
>>
>>8522051
Have any masters fallen in love with a nymph slave?
>>
>>8522656
I've always been a fan of what happened in the original Buck Rogers book, where a group of used blimps to take over the world by bombing the shit out of it. Like after 400 years they bombed the Unite States into the stone age and been using the people as slave labor.
>>
>>8522684
The power fantasy of bombing a civilization into rubble and then enslaving the survivors is something I like about the game "Stellaris".
>>
>>8522635
>it's fallout but with slavery?
I think you mean with more slavery. There's ready quite a bit of slavery in Fallout. It's just that it's only practiced by the factions that are obviously evil. Caesar's Legion specifically enslave women, like something out of one of these threads.
>>
>>8522209
>How far into the future are we in this setting? Are there still some humans who remember life without the aliens? Or has all memory of freedom completely disappeared?

A full 5000 years AFE (after full enslavement). All humans have basically forgotten their histories. Most humans have accepted their roles as the pets of their masters. Some even vehemently defend slavery, citing the genetic advantages and health humans were given, attack those very few who try to uselessly rebel. A very small minority even defend beatings and abuse, even if they were the victims of it as well.

>How quick was the full enslavement of humanity? Was it a free in the morning, in chains and being shipped to an alien world by the evening kind of thing, or did humanity put up a good fight but lost anyway?

Took 100 years. Initial invasion cemented most of humanity's fate however, taking only 2 days for global capitualation. A deal was made between the world leaders and the Galactic Union Council. Over the course of 40 years, humans would be rounded up in large batches, have their genome scanned, injected, and then sent to an offworld penal planet that would act as the initial auction house and distributor of our species. In return those humans being shipped off world be given advantageous genetic improvements, such as stronger bone structure, universal lungs capable of breathing in any environment, hyper immunity, eternal youth, gravity adaptability, attractiveness, non-scarring wound healing, cancer resistance, extreme temperature resistance, etc. The leaders were to be shipped last as a part of the deal, and got to enjoy life on earth for a few more years, almost all simply shot themselves or swallowed cyanide pills on their shipment date, many had committed suicide the day the deal had passed out of shame, their dead bodies and genomes were scanned and stored. The children of the leaders and female leaders were the first to be shipped out however.
>>
>>8522889
Initial processing occured in centers on earth, they would be stripped of belongings and clothing and walked into cleaning chambers where they would be sprayed with special nanobots that would cling to and clean the surface of their skin acting as a beneficial form of bacteria, they would then be coralled into shipping containers with central seats and side seats, loaded onto ships and finally shipped off. Each shipping container could hold 400 people. Laying down is not easy as it is quite crowded, unless one wanted to put their head on another's lap. Each shipping container is rectangular, and has a very small battery inside a sidewall. These power the ventilation systems and the feeding tube systems on the ceiling. Feeding tubes would dispense nutrient fluid when a button on the tube was pressed. There were approximately 10 billion humans on the planet at the time. Approximately 250 million were shipped off of the planet every year. About 700,000 humans every day.

The penal planet was somewhat harsh, no trees, lots of mud and water, covered in rapid growth nutrient moss, cold. Looked surreal and beautiful.

The union did not care about the sapience of humanity, nor did they provide clothing. Most of those on the penal planet simply walked around nude, plus most of the aliens knew the new humanity would be able to survive the cold. The planet processed each human, and injected each one with special nanobots that would act as their ID. They then proceeded with the health monitoring, shock producing nanobots. These nanobots would reproduce and multiply inside the body until the needed number is reached. These nanobots would be passed on to a new child if a pregnancy is detected, acting like a communicable disease.
>>
>>8522900
Pockets of Humanity hid in secret highly secured bunkers that could act as self sufficient ecosystems. Each one of those were found within a period of 60 years. Each one was cracked open, with all inhabitants processed, enslaved and sent offplanet.

After the last of the humans were shipped off planet, every organism on the planet was scanned and genome sequenced, for potential use for development of medical tech and useful and or cosmetic human modifications. The planet was then converted into a sort of safari a few hundred years later, a few purebreed humans would be dropped of into walled and fenced off biome enclosures, where they would be allowed to form primitive tribal societies, aliens would then come into these safaris to hunt down, chase, and shoot humans with tranquilizer darts and "earn" their now newly enslaved human, after paying a few thousand galactic credits of course.
>>
>>8522300
So I was talking about Slave Guilds, well this is an example of how I imagined one of the bigger ones in my fantasy world got established.

Guild name is Temple of the Holy Anima or Holy Anima Servants Guild

>Starts out as a temple of woman, in a Rome/Greek like world.
>The woman worship their nude goddess and practice causal nudism in her name.
>Many adapted as children growing up learning philosophy and arts some even get voted into the government.
>One day the temples become to crowed for all the woman to live there and they ask the community to take in the extra women.
>The women don't take advantage of their hosts replays their kindness by doing chores and other domestic duties
>In return the hosts donate to the temple or try to play the women who donates the money to the temple away.
>If the women need supplies like food and clothes the temple give it to them lowering the burden on the host/masters that take women in.
>Years pass by and the servant program become is an success but issues starts to pop up.
>Temple write rules on how masters should treat servants and the Servants Guild was born.

>Rule 1: All females belong to the nude goddess before any man or woman.
>Rule 2: The temple rep speaks for the goddess herself and must be obeyed.
>Rule 3: It's the temple's job to protect all women and will take in those seeking or needing asylum.
>Rule 4: The temple decides if a man or woman is fit to take in servant of the goddess as a host.
>Rule 5: A host may lay with a servant with permission of the temple and the servant her self.
>Rule 6: If a host sires a female child she belongs to the temple before him.
>Rule 7: If the host wishes to marry off, trade or sell his female child (or other females), the temple must give blessing before transaction is complete.
>Rule 8: Temple reserves the right to remove or rescue any female they believe needs help or are being abused.
>>
>>8511154

> wanting slavery as a legal institution while not understanding how arbitrary law enforcement is.

Who was the name of that black guy who was enslaved, made a freeman, immediately kidnapped and put back into slavery and then freed again? There was a movie about him and the UK's decision to abolish slavery.

Also, let the man ERP.
>>
File: 25_is08.jpg (26 KB, 400x225)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>8511064

"H-How dare you! Daddy is an important man, He'll have your job for this!"
>>
File: 65433350_0.jpg (582 KB, 2645x3728)
582 KB
582 KB JPG
>>8522045
>>8522051
How do nymphs usually dress when they are allowed clothes?

What precautions are there to deal with nymph runaways? Not just restraints, but also ways to register and manage the nymph population perhaps?

Do the restrictions on nymph socialization ever result in them getting lonely?

What happens to a lady who is caught being improper?
>>
>>8510787
Every time I look at this pic I see something new about it that I love.
>>
>>8522639
One idea that I have long had for such a setting (not entirely original, btw) is a town that is set up with a system of runners running through the whole place. All female residents are chained to the system and forever only able to move within its confines. The males justify this as a form of protection in the dangerous post-apocalyptic world, but really it is to keep their precious chattel from being stolen or from running off or from having any true power whatsoever.

The runners would be set up specifically so as to control access to areas that the males want. Any sort of control mechanism would be placed out of reach of the women. This system would also not be a temporary arrangement - the women installed into the system would be expected to live out their lives within the confines of their system, never to experience a moment uncollared again.
>>
>>8522908
Cool story bro
Soooo, why did the aliens decide to enslave humanity? Where they bored and wanted a new toy, did they see us as race that was naturally predisposed for slavery or was it a power play between two internal factions
>>
>>8523807
There was nothing interesting on space TV that weekend.
>>
>>
>>8524054
I wonder how much these girls cost.
>>
>>8523807
>Soooo, why did the aliens decide to enslave humanity? Where they bored and wanted a new toy, did they see us as race that was naturally predisposed for slavery or was it a power play between two internal factions

After they scanned the internet, they came across our shitposts on this site, and came to the conclusion that we were immoral degenerate brainlets, and that we kinda deserved it.

A more serious answer, would be that the union was comprised of many war loving species. A particular species within their union wanted to prove themselves and raided Earth. Another reason is that benefits are afforded to union members who conquer and add to union assets, a single planet isn't worth much, but it is something. Also most union member species were invaded at one point by the union too, they were simply, at the time, lucky enough to have advanced enough military tech to make it not worth the Union's time, thus were offered membership. Earth was not as lucky.
>>
>>8524240
they came across our shitposts on this site, and came to the conclusion that we were immoral degenerate brainlets, and that we kinda deserved it.

I can kinda see where the aliens are coming from
>>
>>8524258
Ah shit forgot the >
>>
>>8524058
If I hand to guess the silver hair one with the big tits is the most expensive, fallowed by the blondie on the right, brown haired girls are probably most plan and common.

>>
>>8524058
Bah. You'd have to pay me too take pre-trained slaves.
>>
>>8522675
>Have any masters fallen in love with a nymph slave?
Loving a nymph as one might love a pet is common, and generally considered a good thing. Loving a nymph as your equal life partner is another matter. Nymphs can't be part of an officially recognized marriage, but no law prevents a man from treating his slave like a wife. It does happen sometimes, but is heavily frowned on. Especially if the man refuses to get married and have children with a real woman. That sort of thing can lead to being disowned by one's family.
>>
>>8523403
>How do nymphs usually dress when they are allowed clothes?
I imagine there are two main popular styles of dress for nymphs.

The first is lacy lingerie. Which in this world was probably first invented as nymph clothing, and later adopted as underwear by daring ladies.

The other is lewd dresses. Basically the same sort of thing a lady would wear, but with a lot less coverage. Often with breasts, ass, or even pussy left completely exposed. It's common as social events for nymphs to be coordinated with their mistress. Wearing dresses that match except for how much skin is showing, or otherwise compliment each other. This can get especially elaborate at costume balls.

>What precautions are there to deal with nymph runaways? Not just restraints, but also ways to register and manage the nymph population perhaps?
There are papers of ownership for a nymphs, similar to other high value assets like a house or horse. Which include a description of the nymph's physical features, and fingerprints. Copies are kept by both the owner and a records office. So when suspected runway is captured by authorities, their rightful owner can be tracked down even if the nymph doesn't cooperate.

>Do the restrictions on nymph socialization ever result in them getting lonely?
For some, yes. Especially if they are the only nymph in the house, and their owners aren't particularly affectionate.

>What happens to a lady who is caught being improper?
The simple answer is that she's publicly embarrassed. But that can have important consequences depending on how serious the indiscretion was. Her marriage prospects could be seriously reduced. If she's already married, her behavior reflects upon her husband and he may not take it well. A major public humiliation could be grounds for divorce, and the divorce laws are not kind to women.
>>
>>8508953
>and their head hair can come in colors like blue, green, and pink

Witch hair colors you think are more or less common and do the color effect values of nymphs?
>>
>>8524054
>>8525449
That girl in lingerie and these slaves are so fucking hot as hell and ultra based and redpilled posts
>>
>>8508695
>>Would you like to train/break new slaves yourself, or would you prefer to buy slaves who are already obedient and accustomed to their position?
Both are good but I figure I wouldn't have the time to break in a slave so I'd buy obedient.
>>What would be your ideal number of slaves? Would you collect a massive harem/stable of slaves if you could? Keep it to just one or two intimate pets? Somewhere in between?
2 would suffice. I would build a huge harem if I could but I assume I won't ever get that rich.
>>Would you make your slaves serve in some capacity every waking hour, or grant them some free time? Would they be allowed to socialize with each other?
I would treat them humanely. More like employees than slaves. So long as they behave, they get free time, socialization and other pleasures.
>>Would your slaves be allowed to masturbate or pleasure each other? If not, how is that enforced?
No masturbation allowed. Chastity belts.
>>What sort of rewards/privileges (if any) would you grant slaves for good behavior?
Depends on the slave. I would try to give them what they want.
>>What would be the rules for how your slaves speak to you? Are there different standards when you're alone together vs. in public or have guests?
So long as they're not disrespectful it's fine. In front of guests I would ask for formal speech for reputation purposes.
>>Would you share the use of your slaves with friends/guests?
No way fag.
>>
Re. Elf farming. One simple "free range" system would be to let mothers offer their daughters at processing stations on the edges of the reserve, in exchange for rewards.

These would be things like childcare supplies, good food, possibly mild drugs. It would also be their only source of clothing/bedding.
No tools or durable objects would be given, nor any tool-stone or metal capable of being worked using wood fire. Don't want them developing a civilization or anything.
Piercings, tattoos, and brands could be given as valuable status symbols.
Tbh, this whole idea came from a heavily-pierced milf trading her latest daughters for a lewd tattoo that she'll treasure as a gift from the gods.

Some fraction of the best girls processed would be collared and released back into the wild. Collared girls would be off limits to trophy hunters without limited issue "doe tags", to preserve high quality breeding stock.

Impregnation could be handled various ways, depending on setting. My personal favorite sci-fi option is a combined tentacle plant feeder/insemminator, the fluids of which would be the main source of food on the reservation. These could also take care of sick or menopausal females, to keep things looking sexier than a national geographic special.

Developed the idea to fit a friend's sci-fi concept, where it's used as a more humane/exploitative /satisfying alternative to genocide as a punishment for conquered species.
>>
>>8526234
>My personal favorite sci-fi option is a combined tentacle plant feeder/insemminator,

I've had an idea of an inseminator monster like that that would attack males removing their testacies to graft the glans to their bodies keeping the testacies alive even if the male they pluck the balls from bled out and died a long time ago, this was where the monster would get all the semen from when impregnating females. If the tree successfully impregnating a female it would have seed spores that hide in the placenta/after birth witch it used as a starter for a new tree to grow.
>>
>>8526314
sounds a bit like SCP in there
>>
>>8526404
I was working with the idea that it created xx-only sperm from harvested eggs/stem cells, meaning no male slaves required.
The thing they're doing now to let lesbians have daughters together, but used for a less degenerate purpose.
>>
>>8526520
Hmm, I like the idea, How would the human race act when finding out about this plant?

My guess what would happen would be A: they chose to leave it alone or keep it away from the masses due to the dmg it can do (Male becoming endangered)
>>
>>8508950
What the fuck?
Is a new sandwich better than one that already got fucked?
>>
>>8508694
Where are good places to look for power difference stories? I'd like to find a gentle dom story but I have no idea of how to go about looking for such stuff.
>>
>>8526559
Pre-trained offers convenience, and there's a market for both. Breaking in a virgin takes time, and teaching real sexual skill takes even longer, plus lots of effort.
An older guy with lots of time on his hands might enjoy it. I know I got impatient and did a poor job training my first gf.
It's more like buying pre-cooked roast beef than a pre-fucked sandwich.

>>8526520
In his setting, it's created by humans and used as a low-tech, "free-range organic slave farming" tool.
>>
>>8526568

Sites I use to search for stories are:

Lots of stories but apparently quite dead

https://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/

Also pretty popular site. The downside of this site (as compared to the first one) is that it doesn't have as many labels. i.e. on bdsmlibrary the stories are labeled as "F/f humiliation historical incest", etcetera. Whereas on literotica they only have a simple label. e.g. "bdsm" or "non consensual" so it's a little bit harder to know what the story will be about.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/

This site I only browsed once. And the stories I found were quite bad. Don't get me wrong. About 90% of stories you'll find anywhere will be shit. But wattpad's were specially shitty. Still, if you really look into it, you might find some good stories.

https://www.wattpad.com

Another resource you can use is https://www.goodreads.com. They don't host stories there, it's a review site for books. But there's also reviews for erotica. So you can find names for books you find interesting, and then download those ebooks probably from a place like #bookz on the Undernet IRC network.

Happy story hunting! And don't forget to share your finds. I have a .txt file I keep with stories I've enjoyed, which I would share but it's on another machine. I'll try to post it tomorrow.
>>
>>8526642
>Lots of stories but apparently quite dead
Sad indeed. I stumbled upon that years ago and found quite a few stories I adored. Literotica has a few good ones too but it is often hard to find things due to tags.

http://www.utopiastories.com/stories
Is not bad. Good amount of tags and updates occasionally.
>>
Asstr has just about every old story out there. And the search includes story text, so you can even search for words and phases rather than tags.
>>
>>8526404
Now that I think of it there is an SCP that's a kind of flesh tree that rapes women.

On the topic of weird eldritch things that farm people. I do have this concept of golden men. Large giant nude genderless male figures bodies colored gold with not facile features..

Being exposed to one of these gold men can make any female as docile as sheep allowing the gold men to strips the woman naked. The gold men are very kind to the women in their care treating them like gentle giants and the woman are too weirded out by the Gold Men's effects to resist only wanting to please and snuggle up to their giant masters.

The gold men keep the woman in their care in a field of flowers, the flowers being the only food source for the woman the gold men are taking care of.

Woman only come upon the Gold Men when they slip between worlds and they find them selves in a fog world parody of the world the used to know like you see in Silent Hill.

Gold Men aren't the only people in this world as there are Red People who catch and sexual torture who they can get their hands on and Blue Children who are quite and almost helpless almost bagging to be enslaved fairly common creatures you'd see. White Lights can disabled people by racking thing bodies with pleasure. Rape Beasts are animal monsters that fuse with humans by having sex with, some are connect by just the penis others they body along with mind control.
>>
>>8508696
>Slave by birth or by process?
I like to think about a life where I fall through the cracks in society. I lose my connections to people and end up isolated and vulnerable and helpless. I have slavery offered to me as an option and I take it just to feel some form of purpose. It gives me kind of an ironic freedom from responsibility, from independence.

>Good slave or frequently punished?
Somewhere in between. I'm naturally playful to the point of occasional impudence, and while sometimes my owner shooting me a look would be enough to get me to stop, sometimes I just don't know when to, and I'd pay the price as a result. As far as obedience goes, when my owner would want something done, I'd do it.

>If your owner didn't seem interested in using you for sex, would you be disappointed?
Not at all, I'd understand that sometimes I'm not what he's in the mood for; I am, after all, his property and not his wife or even his mistress.

>Only useful for sex?
I'd understand that as well. Though I would like to be more useful than that, I know that it would not be my place to decide my role, it would be his.

>Auction block?
It would be a bit nerve-wracking with so many eyes on me, watching how I act and react. I think I'd get flushed but I would try my best to hold myself together to impress any potential buyers.

>Special or possession?
Maybe by the end I'd want to be the special one, the slave granted that extra bit of leniency that the other girls don't get, after I'd do my best to prove my worth and loyalty. At first I wouldn't expect any of that, not only due to being new to the slave life but also due to being just one of many slaves.

>Most feared punishment?
The degradation and disappointment. As long as I'd have some use, some worth to him, I'd get to feel like I have a purpose. But being told that I am worthless and useless and a failure as a slave in my owner's eyes would cut deep. It would make me feel like I'm nothing at all...
>>
File: 20.jpg (487 KB, 1280x1808)
487 KB
487 KB JPG
>>8508694
I wish there was more focus in the Slave Market aspect, it's always second thought or never brought up.
>>
>>8527406
I've been considering writing a short story of the sort...

Should the eventual buyer be nice, or scary?
>>
>>8527436
>Nice Master
I hate that Isekae meme. People who buy slaves are not "nice" people, they might not sadistic psychopaths, but they are not nice.
>>
>>8527436
Depends on the context and setting. Who's the slave? How's the slavery work?

>>8527467
Why not?
>>
>>8527436

Stories and world building are always welcomed here. Give it a try.
>>
>>8527497
Why would he be nice? Buying slaves means taking advantage of someones else disgrace, there is an implicit power dynamic between slaves and masters. Unless if it is to set free the slave after the purchase, the nice guy doesn't fit well.
>>
>>8526642

As promised here is the list I keep with the stories I've enjoyed. They are divided into two types of stories, "casual enslavement" and "slavery world".

Anon's Favorite Slave Stories
https://pastebin.com/vyai6FYv
>>
>>8527517
In a world where a slave is very likely to be recaptured upon release and the master in question has not enough power to change society, he can at least keep any slave from being enslaved by someone worse, and refuse to force said slave to do anything.
>>
>>8527517
And what if they're not buying them for that purpose? What if it's an impulse buy?
Guy's walking through market, passes a slave auction, head-turning girl on the block, really nasty folk bidding on her, their eyes meet and she gives a pleading look, it's not odd that a good person would step up in a scenario like that.

>Unless if it is to set free the slave after the purchase, the nice guy doesn't fit well.
Well, there you go.

>>8527543
This. Also, it might be just straight impossible or at least illegal to release a slave. Slave tattoos or collars that can't be removed, that sort of thing.
>>
>>8527543
Most cultures where slavery was practiced Masters can grant freedom to slaves, so they aren't considered runaway slaves but free people.

Unless you want a universe where that's not possible for whatever reason with Schindler's list type of situation with the master buying slaves to protect them. But that's hardly close to the attractive aspect of the slavery fantasy. As. I said "Nice Masters" don't work well in a slavery narrative, they mess up the underline power dynamic that makes it attractive.
>>
>>8527580
>As. I said "Nice Masters" don't work well in a slavery narrative, they mess up the underline power dynamic that makes it attractive.
Clearly you haven't played teaching feeling.
>>
>>8527588
Is that the one with the scared loli? Yeah no.
>>
You guys are looking at this through the moral lens of our current, modern world where slavery is an inhuman idea. In a world where slavery is legal, there is nothing stopping a guy from both accepting the idea of slavery and being a "good guy". He might not release his slave, for doing so would be unthinkable, just like you wouldn't release your cows on the ocean, but he would still care for his slaves just like you can care for your pet.
>>
>>8527594
I think we're using modern standards of niceness here. Can't be helped.
>>
>>8527580
People like slavery for different reasons, anon.
>>
>>8527594
Justifications for slavery are varied, but in the end, it's about taking advantage of other people misfortune, it's morally wrong. But that's not the point, is just fantasy, it's the temptation of doing something bad or taboo. The attractive of those fantasies are power dynamics, wherever you are into being the slave or the master. I don't like the Nice Master idea because it messes up those dynamics.
>>
>>8527615
Why do you like slavery as a fantasy?
>>
>>8527535

Oh, casual slavery / Slavery world?

All of Aresdude's works are set in a fictional land where slavery is fine, but with sci-fi bents that allow for permanent bondage.

https://www.deviantart.com/adresude/gallery/
>>
File: P198.jpg (630 KB, 1280x1874)
630 KB
630 KB JPG
>>8527624

Not that poster, but I like personal slave stories, because it's this idea of a raw and deeply personal want.

Like, you'll never be desired so bad that somebody conspires to take everything away from you so that all is left is them. I like stories like that, this slow corruption as this person just takes more and more. Dignity, clothes, the ability to fight back.

Not that I'd actually want it to happen, because that's just going to be hellish. But that's why it's called a fantasy. No need to think about the logistics of being cooped in a cage, add some magic "Here's a super special pill that makes you horny when I want" plot device.
>>
Anytime I fantasize about slavery stuff I'm not cruel enough for the sub to get hurt so instead it just becomes a rescue/comfort thing >_>
>>
>>8527658
So pretty much power dynamics. This is the core of slavery fantasies, whatever if is about being on the master or slave roles.
>>
File: 1461110589061.jpg (92 KB, 960x720)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>8527517
>Why would he be nice? Buying slaves means taking advantage of someones else disgrace
People are often nice to their pets despite owning them.
That said, there can be times when a slave doesn't quite realize that master knows what's best and needs a little physical encouragement. But tough love is still love.

>>8527572
>Also, it might be just straight impossible or at least illegal to release a slave.
I tend to picture a setting where negligence and abdication of responsibility are seen as essentially cardinal sins, and are punished/corrected by enslavement - essentially, being relieved of the role of a free person as you have failed to live up to it. "Freeing" a slave would almost certainly qualify, since apart from letting the slave down, you're basically disavowing your role as leader.
>>
>>8526860
what is wrong with you
>>
>>8527867
???
>>
>>8527867
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>8527406
Isn't there some kind of strip poker game/comic thing someone's been making for god I don't know how long, it uses like random female anime and cartoon characters done up in this simple cardboard cutout models, There must be at least a hundred models done up for this thing. I feel like that could be turned into a Slave Selling mod.
>>
>>8527669
nothing wrong with beneficent slave owners
>>
>>8528015
I wonder if there is or how hard it would be to do a anime character Slave Auction simulator maybe as an app or forum game or something where players/bidders have to compete against each other to buy popular anime and cartoon characters.

I'd imagine how it would work that players/bidder gets reworded 1g just for logging in daily, plus bonus G based on the new worth of the girls you bought. Like if you win an auction buying a character for 100g you get a 10% (Or 1%) bonus based off her worth so next day you log in you get the 1g plus 10g for the Character(s) you may own giving you a daily 11g to work with, later you can also flat out sell your character to other players who wants them.

I like the idea of doing it like this because it would have to have people weight the short term cost and profit verses long tern gain. Maybe also give bonuses based on the number of you have, do you buy a lot of cheap characters or invest in more expensive popular ones just to keep in you collection or to sell later at a higher price.

Ideally each character brought up to auction should have a profile pic of them in half naked slave rags and shackled it make it feel like you are in an actual world where someone some how caught this recognizable character and now you are seeing them up on display for auction. At least Some kind of quick short hand drawing like those Strip Poker models does but more focused on showing body shape like bust, height, waist, some simple chibi like versions of the character like you or someone wanted to sell the cast of characters from Dragon Quest for example they could easily whip out four of five of drawings in 20 minutes and slap them up as their slave profile pics naked people aren't the most complicated things to draw after all.
>>
File: 1557172858628.jpg (1.4 MB, 2000x1500)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
This is my new slave.
She possesses extremely dangerous time manipulation powers.
Furthermore, she is very dedicated and almost in love with another girl.
How do I tame her and make her into an obedient slave that yearns only for me and my cock?
>>
>>8528629
My guess would be something like this
https://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/wholestory.php?storyid=10914
>>
>>8528629
Cut off her arms and legs.
>>
>>8528644
That is too cruel for me.
Besides, I want the whole package.
A slave missing her limbs would be nothing but a burden.
>>
>>8528667
Than make her hands useless. Break her hands and let the bones heal wrong.
>>
>>8528668
Oof that would hurt like a motherfucker.
But no, I need her functional in the future.
What use is obedience if she loses capability?
I need to take her from Point A: Resistance to Point B: Obedience without inflicting permanent damage.
This also means I can't just torture until she breaks.
>>
>>8528674
Shock collar and drugs than.
>>
>>8528677
That would work. Classical conditioning seems to be best option. Oh but gotta be careful with the drugs. It would be difficult to get rid of the addiction later on.
>>
>>8528684
Make her addicted. It would bind her to you even more.
>>
>>8528686
I wonder how effective enforced drug addiction would be on slaves.
It sounds like it would work very well.
I suppose the best strategy is to introduce drugs in her food and drink until she would do anything for the next high.
>>
>>8528691
Also for the conditioning use aphrodisiacs subtly when doing sexual training.
>>
>>8528693
Sounds like it would work well. I suppose the first step would be to explore her fetishes and use that to make her more receptive along with the drugs.
How to know when she is truly obedient though and not just faking it to escape the first chance she gets or worse?
Some sort of test perhaps?
>>
>>8528691
Drug addiction is used in real life human traficking to control the victims. So yes, it would be quite efficient. They get the victim addicted to drugs, and then control the victim's supply, making the victim dependent on the opressor.
>>
>>8528695
Make it look like the girl she's in love with is in on her enslavement and make her think she has been betrayed.
>>
>>8528697
She has too much blind faith in the other girl so that wouldn't work.

>>8528696
Yeah. That sounds pretty frightening. No one is immune to that shit.
>>
>>8528700
How about killing the girl?
>>
>>8528701
I can't. I'm afraid that might break my slave-to-be's mind irretrievably.
>>
>>8528704
But don't you want the slave broken?
>>
>>8528706
I just want to get rid of her resistance. Breaking her will is one way of doing that but then she needs to be able to come back from that state with time. Otherwise she would be a useless waste of space in depression.
>>
>>8528708
So we make her think that there is an escape route where none exists.
>>
>>8528709
What do you mean? A trap to make her think she has a legitimate shot at escape?
Sounds good but then what do I do if she takes it?
What would be a suitable punishment?
>>
>>8528711
Yes a trap.
As for a punishment I say have her drug supply cut off and she is to be gangraped by anything you have. Men, women, animals.
>>
>>8528713
Cutting off the supply sounds good but the gangrape is a little too harsh. Besides, I don't want others touching my personal property anyway. I wonder how long it would take before she becomes completely consumed by the cravings.
How many times would I need to set traps like these before she realizes it's hopeless and gives up like a good girl?
>>
>>8528715
As many times as you feel is necessary.
>>
>>8528629
>This is my new slave.She possesses extremely dangerous time manipulation powers.Furthermore, she is very dedicated and almost in love with another girl.How do I tame her and make her into an obedient slave that yearns only for me and my cock?

Questions she many Questions

Just what does her powers do? And how do they work? Can she stop time? reverse it? Speed or slow it? What's her area of effect? is she able to know and change the future? Is there a limit to how far she can see id she can? Can her mind leap from her past present and future? Can she use time to slice and break things? Does she need to see something to use her power? does she need to do something like hold her breath like that guy in Dragonball. Does she have to speak like if she was using magic or use hand signs? Does she have to think to use her powers? Is using her powers why she is so physically weak? Does she even have control of her powers? How was she enslaved? How old his she and how mentally matures is she? Like does her powers make her at weird or do and say strange things?
>>
>>8528744
stop time and go back in time, that's about it
>>
>>8528744
She can stop time and go back in time as >>8528753 said.
No other powers. She can do it as she wills. She has complete control over her power.
>How was she enslaved?
Perhaps some sort of power dampener was used on her to facilitate her capture, which will wear off a few months from now on.
Or maybe she can use her power to get out of this situation but chooses not to for some reason as part of her plan. Possibly, she is trying to lure or trap someone and thinks she can weather the slave training without any problems.
Which scenario do you think might be the case?
In either case, she needs to be tamed into an obedient girl before she uses her power to escape.
>>
>>8528753
>>8528771

Okay making assumptions on how her powers works here, Well I assume she'd tied down for a reason, stopping and reversing time wouldn't set you free if what you are wearing is part of your field of effect. So if she's hog tied in place she can stop and reverse time as much as she wants she ain't getting free and sooner to later she needs to eat and sleep. You may also limit the distance she can travel back in that spot by constructing the room out of the ground meaning if she went back in time too far she'll just hit solid earth.

Could keep her in room that rotates around a suspended axis, obviously if she going back in time she's synced to the earth's rotating time-space field other wise she slips back in time two seconds and she'd find her self flying out into space because the ground and earth had moved on with out her. Put her in a room rotating around something and the moment she tries to stop or reverse time she may find her self getting slammed into the wall or only effecting the room and leaving the out side world unaffected because the space she is in is now out of sync with the space out side the room.

At the end of the day it's an endurance test and you as her master should technically have an advantage here, every time she uses her powers she uses energy, she's not eating and not sleeping and her masters are either not losing energy or gaining energy if she reverses time. Reversing and stopping time isn't going to keep them out of the room forever or stop her masters from using her sexually and badly timed time reversal will just get her raped again. Her powers are unless for her and using them will just make things worse for her.
>>
>>8528629
You don't. There is such a thing as going to far.
>>
File: 1536994117211.png (263 KB, 880x703)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>8528834
Damn I never thought of time travel like that. In the show the time travel power basically sends her mind back in time to any point she desires in her past. As such, her body doesn't physically travel in time. Magic just displaces her consciousness back in time into her body at any point she desires on the time axis. She can only travel backwards though.
Putting that aside, your idea of using spacial limitations to trap the time traveler is quite interesting. I suppose that would work quite well on someone whose physical body travels through time.
I think someone like her might be too challenging to enslave as there will always be a point in time where she isn't captured which she can always return to.
The solution might be some sort of power dampener or maybe her willingly suffering through the slavery because of some hidden reason as I suggested earlier. I like the second one more because the first one just makes her another helpless girl to be broken by rigorous training. The second one, on the other hand, would make it an ordeal where the slavemaster has to break her in with sinister subtlety. You can't go too far with her otherwise she'll just get scared and use her power to flee. However, if you can slowly and skillfully turn her subservient without her even noticing it, then the training will remain in her mind even if she goes back in time.

>>8528835
Slavery is all about going too far and turning a profit of girls out of it.
>>
>>8528674
What's the line between breaking her and training her to be obedient? This is a really tall order, you realize. Homura's had a rough life. Whatever you can do to her, she's probably gotten through worse with her mind more or less intact.
That does present a special opportunity, though. Have you considered leaving her untrained? If her mental endurance makes training her unfeasible, that also means you can do whatever you want without fear of breaking her. That's a very, very rare sort of slave. Might I suggest looking for a way to make the power-sealing effect permanent? Or longer lasting, at least.

>>8528700
Magical liches are probably very much immune to that shit.
>>
>>8528849
>What's the line between breaking her and training her to be obedient? This is a really tall order, you realize.
Yes I know. Ideally, I want her functional and obedient. A dead inside doll or a gibbering onahole wouldn't be of much use to me. It would just be a waste.

>Have you considered leaving her untrained? If her mental endurance makes training her unfeasible, that also means you can do whatever you want without fear of breaking her. That's a very, very rare sort of slave.
That's just a prisoner you get to rape once in a while. It's not slavery the kind of I'm after if there is no way to install obedience.

>Might I suggest looking for a way to make the power-sealing effect permanent? Or longer lasting, at least.
I think her most useful feature is her power. Imagine how much she could contribute if she could be tamed. The objective here is to make her obedient without losing too much of her along the way. I don't want to lose her limbs or her powers or anything. I want the whole thing and I want it obedient to me. I think temporary power sealing is the best way to go about it but I feel it's a bit of a cop-out and even then there is no guarantee she won't just go back in time and plot to kill you if she manages to overcome the conditioning after her training is complete.

>>8528849
>Magical liches are probably very much immune to that shit.
That just makes her body very durable right?
It won't help her mind.
>>
>>8528845
>Slavery is all about going too far and turning a profit of girls out of it.
Very good. There's still such a thing as going to far.

>>8528867
>A dead inside doll or a gibbering onahole wouldn't be of much use to me.
...anon. If she gives into despair, she turns into a witch. You die if she breaks.
Please be aware of the fire you're playing with.

>I want the whole thing and I want it obedient to me.
And I don't think that's possible. Not by us, at least.
Have you considered hypnosis? Maybe body control stuff? See if you can inflict her with something that'll go with her through time, carve it into her soul gem or something.

>>8528867
>That just makes her body very durable right? It won't help her mind.
It makes her body a corpse, more or less. Can a corpse get addicted to drugs? I don't think so. And minds don't get addicted to drugs, brains do. There's a difference.
>>
>>8528629
I Taken your ass for posting mai waifu in this thread and you never get the chance.
>>
>>8528845
So what happens to her body when her mind goes back in time? Does that version of her fall into a coma without her mind to govern it? or does she lose her memory? Or is there a version of her that tries to do her time trick only to find it didn't work because she did do back in time but that doesn't really help her present self in the original timeline.

From this point view there could be a timeline that she's allowed to be enslaved and made to be obedient. If your lucky you and her fallows a timeline where her ability to leap back from the future becomes useful to you.
>>
File: 1536245868034.png (1.34 MB, 1084x928)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>8528901
>...anon. If she gives into despair, she turns into a witch. You die if she breaks.
>Please be aware of the fire you're playing with.
That's just part of the challenge and fun.

>See if you can inflict her with something that'll go with her through time, carve it into her soul gem or something.
Messing with her soul gem sounds interesting. Maybe it could involve carving a lust crest on her body and soul that fosters obedience and lust.

>It makes her body a corpse, more or less.
I think you took that bit a little too literally. Their body function as normal since they can effectively digest food and drink. If they do that then that means their bodies can process other chemicals just like a normal person. Besides, mental addiction certainly do exist. Anything that has a mind can get addicted is what I believe but that's derailing talk so let's put that aside ok?
>>
>>8528629
> she is very dedicated and almost in love with another girl.
> How do I tame her and make her into an obedient slave that yearns only for me and my cock?

Anon, 99% of girls in bars who say they're lesbians are just saying it because you look like won't take "I have a boyfriend" for an answer.
>>
>>8529014
>So what happens to her body when her mind goes back in time?
That's never shown. I think that timeline just disappears.

>>8529017
That's funny but this character really is obsessed with this one girl to the point that it's a little bit frightening.
>>
Please don't make Homura suffer more than she already has.
>>
>>8529023
>That's never shown. I think that timeline just disappears

Honestly I like to think of concepts of D2,D3 and D4 dimensional spaces, But imagines there being T2, T3 and T4 time. People who travel through time move long these higher time dimensions It sounds like this person can travel long a 2.5T or a T3 timeline.
>>
>>8529023
>That's funny but this character really is obsessed with this one girl to the point that it's a little bit frightening.

Why can't this person just go crazy and make this girl she like her slave/pet. She has time travel powers she break her pet over and over again.
>>
>>8529045
Because she isn't cruel like that and genuinely wants the best for her. It's a selfless sort of love.
>>
File: 1529736272201.jpg (445 KB, 971x980)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
>>8529027
This suffering is just a prelude for supreme bliss for her once she becomes obedient.
There is no one happier than a good girl rewarded for her obedience and I am certain Homura will make the best girl once she has been properly trained.
>>
>>8528629
Give her the girl and she give herself to you.
>>
File: 1550312316686.jpg (1.27 MB, 1000x1392)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
>>8529166
Nice dubs.
Now there is an angle I hadn't considered.
I have no doubt that she would attempt to cheat her way out of a traditional agreement the moment I deliver my end.
However, this issue can be fixed with a magically binding contract.
>If I can guarantee the girl's safety you will become my obedient and loving slave forever.
I'm sure she would agree to sign that with her blood if necessary all for the sake of her loving obsession.
I think this is a good solution anon.
Everyone gets what they want.
>>
>>8529196
good job now you have to enslave god.
>>
>>8529251
I can't pull that off so let's just adjust the time-frame so that this is still Homura trying to save Madoka from the big wallop witch.
>>
>>8529150
>This suffering is just a prelude for supreme bliss for her once she becomes obedient.
I despise this logic. I really, really do. Slavery's hot, wouldn't be here if I thought otherwise, but don't pretend it's at all a good thing.
>>
>>Do you fantasize about the process of being enslaved, or prefer to imagine an alternate life where you've always been a slave?
I fantasize about the process a lot. I like to imagine being rescued from mundane life by a slaver.

>>Do you think you'd be a good slave, or would you need frequent punishment?
I would try to be a good slave, but I hope my master would punish me just for the fun of it anyway.

>>If your owner didn't seem interested in using you for sex, would you be disappointed? Would you try to entice them to use you that way?
I would be disappointed, but I would understand.

>>How would you feel about it if your owner thought that sex was the only thing you were any good for?
That would depend on what we've been eating. I'm a decent cook and it would drive me bonkers to be relegated to bad food because he won't give me a chance.

>>How do you think it would feel to be inspected as a piece of merchandise? How do you imagine you'd behave on an auction block?
I think I would freeze up from nerves.

>>Do you want to be special to your master/mistress, or just a possession used callously?
Just a possession. Love isn't actually a thing, and I'd prefer my owner not to be delusional.

>>What sort of punishments would you fear most?
Being returned to normal life.
>>
>>8511187
He doesn’t know it, but i’ve gone over these surrender scenarios a lot and if I had to entrust my rights to a person it’d be him cuz he’s just so fucking good. I’d ask him tomorrow to please take me in, he’d take better care of me than myself, he’s so organized and possessive like that. God I fucking wish I didn’t need to go through all these social protocols to get time or opportunity to give myself to him.
>>
File: 1547440389172.png (223 KB, 500x697)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>8529526
With the right master, obedience is happiness anon.
Independence brings about the burden of responsibility.
Don't you want to be set free from that weight?
>>
>>8529863
Save it. I can only get so disgusted.
>>
File: 1536175231061.jpg (492 KB, 749x1000)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>8529868
Don't you want to be happy as well anon?
I could take that burden of freedom, the responsibility of choice from your shoulders.
You won't have to try so hard to meet the expectations of a society that doesn't truly care for you, not really.
All you need to do is obey and I will give you plenty of love and happiness.
>>
>>8529871
see >>8529868
>>
File: 1535003305367.jpg (727 KB, 708x1000)
727 KB
727 KB JPG
>>8529873
It's ok. Not everyone is receptive at first.
Just remember when you are feeling anxious, worried or stressed over some trivial thing or another that there is always a way out.
It's never too late to let someone more qualified take control of your life anon.
Even now, there are so many people out there who just cannot handle the enormous burden of their responsibilities in life. This, in turn, leads to mental breakdown, depression, self-mutilation, alcoholism, drug abuse, attempted gender change, suicide or worse; murder.
If only there was a way for these people to renounce their freedoms and let those better equipped control their lives. They would be so much happier. Ah, the governments are so cruel. They force these people to suffer by imposing self-destructive freedom upon them.
>>
>>8529878
This shouldn't be so appealing but I guess there's a reason I'm wearing a collar ._.;
>>
>>8529878
Though I will say being trans isn't sociopolitically affected it's a birth thing
>>
>>8529878
>It's never too late to let someone more qualified take control of your life anon.
Hm. Guess there's more room for disgust after all.
Nobody is more qualified to run my life than myself. I'd be willing to bet the sort of folks you'd actually want as slaves would agree with that sentiment too.
>>
>>8529881
Lol no.
>>
>>8529894
lolyeah
saying "lolno" isnt a rebuttal
#suxtosuck
>>
>>8529890
EHHHHHH Im pretty sure my Master knows how to run certain FACETS of my life better than I do.

I don't think he's a better musician than me though, and as such my career decisions are mine to make
>>
>>8529890
>Nobody is more qualified to run my life than myself.
Good for you. But considering for example how many people nowadays are morbidly obese and fail at even such basic task as feeding themselves... I would say they would do much better under someone else.
>>
>>8529142
>Because she isn't cruel like that and genuinely wants the best for her. It's a selfless sort of love

Well that sounds like she just would be a kind master. The fun thing about this stuff for me is can I imagine just about any relationship turning into a kind of master slave sex play. one character summits willing or unwilling and gives there all to the other. The one with the power takes advantage.
>>
>>8529881
I'd say it depended on the degrees nothing wrong with living out an empowerment fantasy, like I'm a guy I prefer to use female avatars when playing games for that reason or if you want to do cosplay and dress like a different gender.

Self harm is where the line is crossed, I guess what defines self harm my differs but many people would consider do surgery for what could be a deeper psychological issue. It why you don't allow depressed people choice of suicide, It not an informed decision it and illrational decision brought on because of mental illness. Well example depression might lead to thoughts of suicide in others that my lead wanting to do anything to fix what you see it wrong with you by any means.
>>
>>8530031
Antipsychotics are prescribed to psychotic people
antidepressants are prescribed to depressed people
antianxiety meds are prescribed to anxious people
these are all common treatments and are widely accepted

hormones are prescribed to trans people
this is a common practice but for some reason just doesn't get the same acceptance despite both being accepted as healthy modern treatments and denying them is bad praxis
>>
>>8514928
>Ladies often wear a crop, strap or slender paddle hanging from their waist
>not having the nymph having to wear the paddle that will beat her.

>>8517048
>bueaucracy
My latest thought is a casino that not only allows, but encourages the gambling of slaves.
As they come in a qualified surveyor writes the sale price e.g. 20,000 chips on the slave's body, and makes a note of it in case people try to add a 0.
On top of this all waitress, bar maids and staff operating the games have a price tag on their collar and can be bought/won by patrons.
E.g. anybody playing blackjack can stake a bid for the slave girl operating the table if they bet enough chips, and she has to continue dealing the game knowing that the man is 1-2 cards away from being her legal owner if she's unlucky.

Or your Master brings you over to the roulette table, he has been progressively rougher with you as the night goes on and he loses more and more, until in a last ditch effort he clips then end of your leash onto the ring for reds, the ball ends up in 00.
You are now property of this faceless company, and have a couple of seconds to strip so you can return the clothes Master bought you to him, before being led away to be trained and assimilated. Some of the new slaves still dream that their Master will buy them back, but it rarely happens

There are also lesser prizes that can be cashed in, feeding, fucking, punishing, stepping on, furniture for the evening, or any other sort of fetish, to try and keep as much of their equity as they can
>>
>>8530037
>hormones are prescribed to trans peoplethis is a common practice but for some reason just doesn't get the same acceptance despite both being accepted as healthy modern treatments and denying them is bad praxis

Taking hormones isn't the same has having surgery, Hormones are used in many antidepressants and other pills. That kind of how Viagra came about as it started as a antidepressants.
>>
>>8530047
so is it just cosmetic surgery that bothers you or the concept of someone's junk being altered?
>>
>>8530039
>As they come in a qualified surveyor writes the sale price e.g. 20,000 chips on the slave's body, and makes a note of it in case people try to add a 0.

I feel like there's away you should be able to pawn off those chips like, like you cash in your slave for some of all of those chips and as you gamble she lead off to another section of the casino to be a worker or a dealer to work off the debt. If she workers or dealer/host and makes money for the casino it makes it easier for her master to buy her back or if she does really good she is returned for free with a bonus from the casino. If she looses money well just upped her return price also well she's working for the casino anyone with enough chips or cash can straight up buy or win her.

I can imagine a scenario of a poker table of slaves that have been pawned/loaned to the casino waiting for customers to come up and play. The dealer works for the casino to make sure that no one "cheats" if a slave is caught cheating she forfeits her ownership to who caught her cheating.

Each girl has been given a stack of chips by the casino but will not be allowed to keep any winnings, it's their job to sit at a table play against customers who walks up tp the table. If the customers loose money the casino profits. If the customers walks away with any money that added to the debt. If a slave goes above and beyond like convince some to go all in only to loose it all the casino might reward them for doing a good job. But Often how many chips the casino gives out to slave player is equal to the price of the slaves at the table so to go all in means to sell you self.
>>
>>8530125
Would like to add that honestly by this logic slaves don't have to work for the casino Slaves could just have their value cash out in chips and the master could spend their value off little by little, they just aren't allow to leave the until that value is paid by in full, Like if spends all of those 20,000 chips his slave is valued at then that slaves value just became that 20,000 chip loan ticket he owes the casino and their give her to the casino or convince someone she worth that money.
>>
>>8530053
Not really bothers me I just like point out the flaws in logic why one thing is okay and another is not. For example Law and Order SVU had an episode about people who paid to have their legs cut off, this is of course illegal to have done, these people would argue, men pay to get their dicks cut off and women pay to their their breast removed to make them self fell better. Why can't I feel better about by body by having my legs removed?
>>
>>8530147
Cutting off your own legs is physically debilitating. Having just about any kind of surgery on your genitals is not.

One turns you into a cripple with an extremely risky procedure, the other will be completely unnoticeable to almost everybody and almost definitely carries with it a much lower chance of the person dying on the table. If you honestly think the two situations are identical, then how do you feel about circumcision, breast implants, breast reduction, hysterectomies, or genital piercings? Where is the moral outrage for those? I'm not even a tranny, but if you're going to talk about flaws in logic, try taking a look at your own.
>>
>>8529905
Get the fuck off this website.
The tripfaggotry is cancer, but now you're unironically using hashtags too.
Just fuck off and die.
>>
>>8530147
You can.
I can feel better about having a giant clit
but I'd rather have a second hole than a giant pole
I have a pair of cat undies I can't wear because theyre a g-string. You cannot wear a g-string without cock and balls spilling out everywhere.
>>
>>8530249
Lol! Are you offended?

#Snowflake
>>
>>8530299
Ofended by what?
You being a retarded normalfag?
You're not even pretending to be retarded, that would take effort and more than 20 brain cells.
You can't even make a proper bait, but by all means keep shitting up this thread, maybe the jannies will do their fucking job for once if you keep pwning me with your epic bantz like that.
>>
>>8530309
that isnt me

you DO know a lot of Doms and subs use trips in discussion threads right?

like why be so mad over a name and a pound key
>>
>>8530174
I'm fairy sure if you physically heathy going in having your legs removed is no more dangerous then putting a vagina into a man, I'm not sure how being unnoticeable makes to better or safer.

I don't see any flaws in my logic being pointed out. As I already said I don't have issue with people doing this stuff just society saying one thing is okay another isn't. Like male circumcisions okay, but female circumcisions are not and outlawed in many places. But I think that's because there a long history of using female circumcisions control and abuse female sexuality. Like removing her clit she can't feel pleasure or remover her foreskin to make her more sensitive. I have hear that removing male foreskin can make it harder to masturbate witch is why some people wants to outlaw male circumcisions.

If you want to get technical genital piercings count as a circumcision, But not seen as the same thing because your not really removing flesh so it not views as the same thing.
>>
>>8530311
The purpose of a tripcode is to identify you if you have something useful to contribute and there's a chance of impersonation, like a story.
Tranny arguments and blogging is not at all useful, or unique, and this isn't the fucking board for it.
If you don't know why you don't use hastags here that's just more proof you don't belong here.
>>
File: dustingoff.gif (865 KB, 500x393)
865 KB
865 KB GIF
>>8530325
yeesh it's a damn good thing I'm not YOUR slave.
>>
>>8530332
Yeah you should be glad, I have no use for retards, the most you'd get is a quick torture to death.
>>
>>8530316
Amputation is largely considered a last resort surgery, because even in the best conditions, in the safest environments, it comes with a pronounced risk of death following the operation.

Even when it goes right, the patient will have very limited mobility without access to top of the line prosthetics. They are literally crippling themselves. Compared to that, any kind of surgery on the genitals is practically superficial.

The flaw in your logic is that you refuse to take these factors into consideration when making your clearly apples to oranges comparison.
>>
File: 1405962252889.jpg (182 KB, 750x1000)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>8525527
>Witch hair colors you think are more or less common and do the color effect values of nymphs?

To the extent it does effect their value, I imagine it would be mostly a matter of brighter shades being preferred. Because vibrant hair colors are associated with nymphs. Conversely ladies with lighter shades of blonde or red hair often darken it in order to look more dignified.

I don't see hair color being a very big part of their market value though. Their figure, health, youth, training/skills, and attitude would all be much bigger factors in how much a buyer is willing to pay.

>>8530039
>not having the nymph having to wear the paddle that will beat her.

Carrying an implement of punishment is generally seen as a symbol of a woman's authority/superiority over nymphs. Individual owners can manage their own property however they choose though. Perhaps have a paddle or crop strapped to the nymph's back, in a position she can't easily reach herself, but is convenient for anyone else to grab.
>>
> shitting up a slavery thread

Share good stories to read instead, you fucking imbeciles.
>>
>>8530387
Contribute something yourself or quit bitching.
>>
>>8530483

I have. But because I'm not a retarded namefag, you can't tell.
>>
>>8530387
>>8530485
>>8530336
man you're STILL butthurt over this? Are you sure you're not a slave because you're as catty as one.

Slaves should be treated like pawned property if theyre cashed in for chips like that, otherwise people will just sell them there instead of on market.
>>
>>8529878
I want to have that talk with my boyfriend, but how the fuck do you come out and say "please order me around like you own me"?

>>8530037
>tripfagging tranny praxis
They were right all along, we really are the ass end of the internet
>>
>>8530680

> I want to have that talk with my boyfriend, but how the fuck do you come out and say "please order me around like you own me"?

Well, are you a grill? If so you can hint at it when you're trying to decide where or what to eat. You can start by always conceding what he decides and then after a while mentioning that "we always do what you decide anyway". That would be my idea.
>>
>>8508694
Anybody else into light/comfy slavery?
>>
>>8531123
light/comfy slavery? more info needed
>>
>>8531135
Presumably control and submission abstracted from pain and trauma
>>
>>8530698
>You can start by always conceding what he decides and then after a while mentioning that "we always do what you decide anyway". That would be my idea.

That could easily come across as resentful.
>>
>>8531138

Well, sure. Depends on how she states it, I guess? She can always say something like "I like it better when you decide for us" or something.
>>
>>8530174
>breast implants, breast reduction,

There still is public sham in doing this and other types of plastic surgery, that the very least shows you are unauthentic as a person witch is why people always have to guess who has boob jobs out face work at worst a sign of someone making bad life choices and unhealthy self image/mental state.
>>
>>8530368
I personally love the idea if you have a world with people/slaves based around an anime aesthetic the people acknowledge, hey this woman has green hair and that one has pink an that one has lavender.

I'd imagine in a free market people would have a higher liking to one color aesthetic based on what colors are in fashion or how slave girls with that color of hair are viewed.

Blue hair people tend to be seen a quite or having out spoken beauty, Pinks tend to be seen as Genki girls. Green girls are seen as moe girls.
>>
>>8531139
>>8531139
"I like it better when you decide for us" isn't changing how she states it, it's saying something entirely different from what you initially suggested. However, unlike your first post, it's actually a GOOD idea.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.