[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Let's keep on shrinking! Fairy transformation (or fairy involvement) welcome! Previous thread is here: >>8553418

As always, special thanks to all of the amazing artists in these wonderful threads! We love ya!
>>
File: 1528304523860.jpg (1.85 MB, 2025x3150)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
>>
File: couch.jpg (56 KB, 500x579)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: retweets-final.jpg (666 KB, 1800x1200)
666 KB
666 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
File: treadmill.png (384 KB, 577x3685)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>
Reposting for new thread~

Just had a looong, shitty, rainy day at work. Somebody give me writing prompts where I shrink while working to get my mind off it <3
>>
>>8585638
You arrive at work at the beginning of your shift, ready for yet ~*another*~ long, shitty, rainy day of work, but-- SURPRISE-- your coworkers have all gathered together at the front door to surprise you.

They know that work has been especially shitty lately, and they appreciate you putting up with all the shit. To show their gratitude, they hand you a thank you card, a gift card to your favorite store, and a shrinking potion for you to enjoy after work.

Except before they get a chance to tell you to enjoy it "after work", you immediately open your shrinking potion and drink the whole thing. Oh... Well... Hmm...

You'll still be able to put in a full day of work while shrinking, won't you? It would be a shame to lose a whole day over such a simple misunderstanding. Just ask for help whenever you need it, and don't be ashamed to tell someone if you're starting to get too small.

Wow, that was fast. It's starting already. Good luck!
>>
>>8585638
Tall, fit gym teacher being a bit too hard on her students, she slowly shrinks as the class goes on until she's dwarfed by her smallest students and they force her to do difficult tasks that she cant do at her diminished size and strength
>>
>>8585809
I'd rather she shrink her students because they aren't trying hard enough.
Having them slowly shrink as they run laps or climb rope. Make a competition out of it. Only the top girls grow back and, as a reward, they keep the losers until the stuff wears off.
>>
>>8585638
what kind of job? office, physical or something else entirely?
>>
File: 1560828362133.jpg (62 KB, 480x703)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>8585716

Winnah!
>>
>>8586108
Dealer's choice~ I've worked both so I can write either.
>>
>>8585716
I absolutely love this!~ Will get to writing shortly, what type of job were you thinking?
>>
>>8586167
How about a daycare worker?
>>
>>8586423
No. No fucking pedo shit.
>>
File: Fairy_02.jpg (255 KB, 833x1099)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>8586423
>>8586550
Yeah, probs wanna stay away from kids in these stories ^^;
>>
File: fairy-01.jpg (56 KB, 900x617)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>8586625

Oh wow I hadn't seen this drawing before.
Very lovely scene with the surprised look on her face while the fairy looks so glad to have a friend.

This is such a fun concept, a fairy shrinking a girl for some company.

First the girl is reluctant as she embarrassingly shrinks out of her clothes being overtaken by this strange nice feeling. But soon after realizes that the fairy means well and eventually even enjoys being small.
After her first adventure the two become very close friends and she starts to look forward too be shrunk again by her friend.
This is their 'little' secret as the girl hopes others won't find out.

It would be very difficult too explain if her roommate found out about her shrinking adventures. ^\\\^
>>
File: fairy-02.jpg (56 KB, 900x598)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>8586931
>>
File: 7778777.jpg (1.63 MB, 1650x2550)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
Oh, also Chaves has done a new piece for Shrinkfan.

I don't like shrinking into nothing stories, but I do love his art. Those subtle baggy clothes are just the best.
>>
Speaking of shrink fan, anyone got a link to small fortune 4?
>>
>>8586550
How about a pshcylogist?
>>
>>8587314
Well the original plot implied a group of co-workers so I'd say an office setting or something.
>>
>>8587720
Could always go with a book office the ones where people proof read and help publish mass amounts of books. If those are even around still. I know one is in my town..
>>
>>8585544
I love when something inside stay the same size when they shrink.
>>
Personally, if anything we should make the Shrinkfan Comics have a non-sub member option and to add an official forum for it since it's atm the main source of new material. The Process stopped having new SW related things in it's store back in 2013/2014 and features mostly just body expansion of the odd variety.

That would also probably boost it's sub members too. With having the option to be a non-sub forum poster.
>>
File: shorttall.jpg (450 KB, 1280x960)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
>>8587901
>we should make the Shrinkfan Comics have a non-sub member option and to add an official forum
>make
I don't know why people are so adamant on there being an "official" SW forum. If it's truly necessary, it'll be created, maintained and kept alive.
SW forums have already existed (process, minimizer, shrunken-women-board, swrealm, etc) and they pretty much have the same people posting on them, posting the same content. The only thing I browse those forums for are stories people post every now and then.

Why have these SW forums not grown? Why will a ShrinkFan Comics be different?
>>
File: 1544861815379886484.png (546 KB, 1200x1200)
546 KB
546 KB PNG
>>8588069
>Why will a ShrinkFan Comics be different?
not him, but I think it can work, mainly because shrinkfan comics put out a regular stream of content that can be discussed, and all this can also be enhanced if they do stuff like directly requesting feedback and ideas and sharing WIPs, all things they already do occasionally.
Also I'm not an expert, being relatively new, but wasn't the minimizer forum extremely active before the leaving of major artists?
anyway are you the guy who was discussing "against" the idea of sw community in the previous thread? If so I don't relly understand why you seem so annoyed when someone talks about it, I mean, you obviously can disagree but what's your point exactly
>>
>>8588088

Different anon here

So what do you think they do on deviantart? And the best thing about that is that they don't have to maintain a forum.
Those few people on the Process are probably already a members or aren't likely too become a members anyway.
So I don't think it would be worth the effort for Shrinkfan to have a forum of their own.

Just out of curiosity, do they also post announcements on Giantesscity? I think they sorta gave up on the Shrunken-women-board.

Just for the record, I don't think its very helpful too approach this from a 'pro community', 'anti community' standpoint.
Most people from the previous thread where not explicitly being against it, they where just skeptical about how successful it would be.
Which is understandable if you look at the current state of the 'community'.
Especially if you feel that there should be more of a exchange between the different smaller SW communities, you should consider people their criticism and skepticism.
(note that I wrote consider, not per se agree with.)
>>
>>8588088
I'm also not anybody in this discussion, but I take serious issues with any plan where "we" would "make" someone else do anything for us.
>>
File: 1560652758684.jpg (1.35 MB, 1600x1200)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
>>8588088
>but wasn't the minimizer forum extremely active before the leaving of major artists?
Min's forum died of a thousand cuts. The reducing number of participating artists, decreased interest in forums as the social-media-esque sites gained popularity, reduced functionality as Min lost interest in maintenance, I think there was assorted drama in the last few years that helped drive people off, etc. It was once a vibrant place, but by the end it was just the few hardcore members holding on.

SW Realm did pretty well initially, there was a decent amount of interest in a new *working* alternative to Mins forum. But most of the same issues arose, especially towards the end with the forced "upgrade" that ruined usability. The new SW Board is fine, but the simple fact of the matter is that relatively few have bothered to transition over. I don't think it has the critical mass that a forum needs, especially not on the artist front. Every forum move cuts membership.

Forums are just an outdated way of doing things, and they tend to be an unappealing medium for artists. Existing forums are able to soldier on due to their established momentum (Giantess City, The Process, the SW Board if looked on as a continuation of Min's forum, etc), but it seems nearly impossible that any *new* forum would be successful, especially if it were just focused around a single producer (ShrinkFan).

This might be a controversial opinion, but it was such a shame that the GiantessLove website from a few years back imploded so spectacularly. The admin was a complete write-off, but the site's merging of the booru/user gallery/forum functionality seemed to be a good compromise for most user's needs. That said, its forum was pretty dead too, so what do I know?
>>
>>8588296

I agree, forums are unfortunately going the way of the dinosaur.
Remember that time when a lot of SW artist had their own site?
These sites where shared and linked to on the forums. But now with Twitter and other big platforms this is no longer the case.
I get the impression that people don't feel like participating like they used too, which I find kinda sad.
>>
So in the last thread someone mentioned that he commissioned Qzar9999 for 'And the Tiny Goes Too...' and a sequel. Any news on that?
>>
File: bar.jpg (981 KB, 4928x3264)
981 KB
981 KB JPG
>>8588333

Sorry forgot to post a image -_-
>>
File: 239941.jpg (2.16 MB, 1500x1370)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB JPG
>>8588317
I'm not sure the participation has gone away, I think it's just a matter of how it manifests itself.

Back in the day, the only way to get your art/website noticed was to post it directly to a forum. The forums were where the audience was at, you had to be posting to them to be relevant. And the more you posted, the more your work/links were visible.

But as the internet changed - the rise of the social media sites - everyone moved away from the forums and it became more relevant for artists to simply focus on their DA/tumblr/twitter/etc accounts. The audience transitioned over to those sites, and the forums became almost irrelevant in terms of personal advertising. Even for the remaining "popular" forums (eg. Giantess City), how many size artists even bother re-posting their work there, let alone as a primary source?

My feeling is that most artist's individual twitter feeds are more active than their equivalent forum postings would have been back in the day, though it's probably not a good comparison given that both mediums have a different focus. On top of that, the reposting/art sharing/whatever scene is larger than it was back in the day, partly because retweeting/retumblring/whatever functionality is built into these websites. "Lurking" can be a more active these days, if that makes any sense.
>>
File: 278843936.png (380 KB, 1200x1000)
380 KB
380 KB PNG
>>8588353

I hadn't thought of this, but what you say does make some sense too me. Thank you for your reply.
I think I haven't really considered this because of my aversion to Twitter and Facebook like sites.
Perhaps because it is easier than ever to share works people make a less contiuos effort to do so?
For example Twitter users stay on Twitter and Tumblr users stay on Tumblr. Both sites have users who share work, but don't share across different sites because this isn't made as easy as sharing with other people on the same site?

Also do sites like Twitter and alike have the infrastructure to discuss and RP? Because I always got the impression that those sites where more about showing personal pages then a shared place to discuss things.
>>
>>8588392
>For example Twitter users stay on Twitter and Tumblr users stay on Tumblr.
There tended to be a fair bit of crossover, but the impression I get is that most people just favored one over the other. Not that it matters much these days, given that tumblr is basically dead for fetish work. Twitter is certainly top dog at the moment.

>Also do sites like Twitter and alike have the infrastructure to discuss and RP?
People RP through DMs on Twitter, and it seems to work well enough if you find a good partner. Discussion doesn't work too well given the character limit and lack of dedicated subject pages (you'd need to be doing little snippets of discussion under individual user's tweets).
>>
https://www.deviantart.com/blackplateau/art/Crysta-Shrink-The-Night-Away-803426493
>>
>>8588224
I understand that, as said I'm not against the opposite view, the fact is that I didn't really know what's the main argument to oppose it

Anyway yes, I think they make announcement on giantesscity, and yes, they also gave up on the shrunken women board, and I don't really know why
>>8588265
I can agree to an extent, but why? the anon did only make one suggestion, maybe poorly phrased but why "serious isues"?
>>
File: D9P2SmWUYAEhBMk.jpg (241 KB, 1451x2048)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>8588296
>I don't think it has the critical mass that a forum needs
completely agree sadly, it's basically an empty shell right now

>GiantessLove website
never knew about that to be honest, what kind of format did it use?
>>
>>8588353
>"Lurking" can be a more active these days, if that makes any sense.
yes actually, the only think I don't really like about the current state of things is that twitter is kinda awful for posting art, to searching old pictures you basically have to scroll an immensely long feed, deviantart is obviously more suited, but it's also way more limited with their rules
>>
Hey, im looking for a certain story i cant find anywhere. Here's the basic plot
>two boys get shrinking potion from back of comic book
>they use it to shring women, fuck them, then hide them in a drawer
>eventually one of their mothers find out
>she shrinks the two boys and tortures them

Its mostly violent SW, with a bit of role reversal at the very end. Anyone know where to find it? Been looking for it forever
>>
File: PAGE15jae.jpg (127 KB, 608x795)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>8589333
>never knew about that to be honest, what kind of format did it use?
It was a custom design the admin put together, but it was basically a fusion of a booru, deviantart, and a web forum. The front page showed everything that had recently been uploaded in a booru format, and individual artists also had their own customizable gallery and profile pages. So you could upload your new work to your own proper gallery, with it also showing up in the general image pool on the front page (and it also being uploaded for use, if desired, in the forum). There was a tagging system in place too, so every user could basically customize what content would show up on the front page (ie. you could blacklist subjects or artists you don't like).

It seemed like a good compromise of features. Artists had their own gallery/profile pages they could customize, update and promote; non-artists had a big pool of images with control over what they saw through the tagging system; anyone wanting to be social could make use of the forum which already had gallery integration. It even had payment systems in place for paid artists ... though this aspect of the site was what made everything so much worse when it eventually failed.

Anyway, it was a great idea in concept. Could have used another pass or two to polish the design, a few more folks on the staff end, and maybe also included some other popular features (live chat?) ... but oh well.
>>
>>8589425
fuck, this sound wonderful actually, a shame it isn't up anymore
but what do you mean with the fact the paying system made everything worse?
>>
Hey, drawfriend here. Give me some ideas on stuff to draw and I'll doodle what I like.
>>
>>8589910
Taking any specific character requests or just general scenarios?
>>
>>8589910
2 girls shrink from the same cause (radiation/toxic waste/whatever), but one girl gets a bigger dose and shrinks proportionally, while the other girl gets a smaller dose and turns into a shortstack.
>>
>>8589910
always appreciated, thanks even if you won't choose one of my ideas:

Sporty and strong girl, maybe kickboxer, shrunken to half size by her petite manager to make her learn a lesson of humility
This can be obtained by forcedressing, spanking or whatever, really

a tall fantasy warrior, it can be a muscular barbarian as well as an elegant knight, activate an item to change class but that resets the level to 1, this cause her to shrink inside of her clothes, from which she emerges with the basic equipment of the new role (maybe an healer with frilly clothes but your choice obv.), less than 5 feet tall and also petite
it can be done willingly ot by mistake
>>
File: 1538191146691.jpg (341 KB, 1450x2048)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>8589910

Thank so much you for taking the time to draw something. Hope that this little snipped is to your liking.

>One girl sits on another girl's lap while she is being fondled and she obviously enjoys it very much.
>She is enjoying it so much in fact that she doesn't notice that her clothes are becoming very baggy.
>This is al according too the now bigger girl's plan. Her special necklace is working perfectly.

>Too bad that she is so caught up in seeing her girlfriend shrink and enjoy herself
>that she doesn't notice that she has also started to shrink.

Guess the necklace didn't work perfectly after all. ^-^
>>
>>8589910
Quarter sized girl riding a guy and still shrinking and her belly is starting to bulge from the girth of her lover's dick.
>>
>>8590007
I'm sad that Bowsette is dead. It had so much untapped /size/ potential.

>tfw Peach will never teach Bowsette how to bathe with soap and shampoo while Peach is the size of a bar of soap
>>
File: 1544853656725.png (633 KB, 1199x899)
633 KB
633 KB PNG
>>8589495
There was mucho drama around it. Basically, the admin left the website to fall into disrepair and the "points" system stopped getting paid out. Eventually - after many complaints - the admin just took the whole website down, claiming it had been hacked. There was more drama than just that, including personal drama surrounding the admin themself, but the fact that a number of content producers ended up out of pocket was the most serious issue sounding the website's implosion. If the site had just failed with no money loss I don't think people would have been so upset.
>>
File: image17 (1).jpg (53 KB, 500x635)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Ashley noticed that her earring were starting to hurt. She removed her jewelry and absently felt the looseness of her watch as she adjusted herself. She scooted back in her seat and went back to pretending to listen. The brunette running the meeting was pacing midspeech and stepped out of her high heel. Her sleek black business attire was starting to almost slouch to one side, her glasses slowly inching their way down her narrowing nose. Devon (the brunette from HR) went back to recover her shoe and stepped out of her other heel. Perplexed she bent down to better adjust her pump when her glasses hit the floor. She picked them up and asked for a moment to look over her notes. There was the sudden thud heard that woke everyone up from their trance. Devon's phone dropped down her bra falling on the ground face down. Bent down (yet again) but this time as she shot up her shoulders straps completely ignored her previous adjustments and casually draped down both of her arms, taking her bra with them. Devon's bare chest, slight in bust yet perky and tits erect from rubbing against the cloth, was now in full view of the other women. As she stood up she met the gaze of 6 pairs of eyes and 3 gaping mouths. She felt the cool air on her nipples and instantly knew the reason for the expressions and screamed as she pick up her blouse. She was in shock and couldn't process the situation at hand. As Devon fumbled in front of her peers Ashley made a quick scan of the room. The blonde sitting next to her looked flush. She was staring forward, almost as if in a trance. Her satin v-neck blouse was draping over her as she leaned forward, legs crossed and her arm supporting her chin. The neckline had fallen significantly by this point, the bottom of the V now halfway down her torso. From Ashley's perspective, and with the help of Katie's (the blonde next to her) posture Ashley could see her breast sitting absently in her bra as if she was a B cup trying to fit in a C.
>>
As Katie exhaled (more red in the face with each breath) Ashley could see her nipple, small yet excited. She looked down at her ensemble and saw she was in a similar predicament, also it seemed to be getting very warm quickly. Her button up shirt, tank top, and bra had shifted as her gaze wandered. She screamed then jumped out of her seat to escape but as she hopped down she stumbled in her flats. She regained her composure but her shoulder freed itself from her clothing and her nipple grazed her bra as it too fell to the side. She was in a panic and yet her mind was getting foggy. She wanted to leave but the urge to satisfy herself gave in. Previously a standard HR meeting now room of four women slowly getting nude as the expression of fear, confusion, and pleasure was reflected in all their faces.
>>
>>8590060
>>8590071
Needs carriage returns.
>>
I liked it :)
>>
>>8589410
Please I am extremely desperate to find it. I can't find it anywhere.
>>
>>8590821
>I am extremely desperate
I'm not sure you should fuel that side of your fetish then, anyway you can ask on the request subforms on the process or on the shrunken women board, even giantesscity actually, you'll have more chances
>>
>tfw you play Bloodstained & reach the Den of Behemoths for the first time
I never expected this game would hit my tiny woman fetish on top of delivering prime Castlekino gameplay.
I need art of Miriam shrinking goddamn yesterday.
>>
File: DXUefUfVAAAkThp.jpg (64 KB, 800x800)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>8591444
what happen exactly? A giant boss or actual shrinking?
In any case nice to know that gameplay wise is good
>>
>>8591454
They take the section of the level you enter the Den from and make it bigger, with giant toads, plant monsters, bats, and zombies everywhere; even the treasure chests and powerups are all giant too. It’s a legitimately creative level that really makes it feel like Miriam shrank, but the boss is way too easy to gimp, that’s my only complaint, it’s just the coin dude from Curse of the Moon.
>>
File: 0237-015.jpg (332 KB, 784x876)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>8591482
>They take the section of the level you enter the Den from and make it bigger
that's nice, thanks for sharing
>>
>>8591444
Me too.
I actually laughed to myself when I saw that the treasure chests were big too.

>>8591454
>>8591482
To clarify this. It's not actual shrinking it's just a giant replica of an earlier area. Unfortunately they didn't include the fairies from that section. I was hoping for more giantess content.
Sad that they nerf'd the first boss's baps. They were a little silly, but in a good way.
>>
Anyone know if Midna shrinking Zelda exists? That dynamic just strikes me as so much more fun than the standard Midna/Link.
>>
Mentalcrash made her first SW pic
>>
>>8592083
Was it a commission? I've talked about SW with her before but she just didn't see the appeal.
>>
>>8591444
I don’t know how to feel about the fact I jacked off to that section, all I know is I did
>>
>>8591871
If the fairies had been there and substantially larger than Miriam I would’ve lost it
>>
>>8592188
It was a stream commission, also int he comment she seems to reevaluate a little the concept
>>
>>8592315
I really wish it had giant sized lilis, would have done me in since I love both giant and shrunk women
>>
>>8592329
anon I can only get so erect
>>
File: 04-reporter01.jpg (302 KB, 1200x800)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>
File: 04-reporter02.jpg (319 KB, 1200x800)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>>8592539
>>
File: 04-reporter03.jpg (324 KB, 1200x800)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>8592542
>>
File: 04-reporter04.jpg (325 KB, 1200x800)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>8592543
>>
File: 04-reporter05.jpg (300 KB, 1200x800)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>8592544
>>
>>8592545
>rain now shrinks people it touches
Imagine
>>
>>8592754
I'm imagining the camerawoman shrinking even more than the reporter, and the reporter heroically rescuing her, to be honest.
>>
>>8592754
http://old.bearchive.com/~addventure/game1/docs/121/121346.html

Still a classic
>>
>>8592922
>http://old.bearchive.com/~addventure/game1/docs/121/121346.html

Oh Yeah, good stuff. Before and after this part. Too many dead ends with the shrinking rain doe. Oh well.
>>
File: shrink.png (196 KB, 579x1000)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>8590007
Here you go, other pics will follow shortly.
>>
File: girls3.jpg (66 KB, 650x513)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
New post in the story, maybe we could get the ball rolling again.

http://old.bearchive.com/~addventure/game1/docs/277/277146.html?
>>
>>8593181
Oh nice, this looks so much better then I imagened it would. Thank you so much.
>>
>>8592539
Chavez is my favorite artist, definitely, but man I hate how annoying it is to open pictures to full size to save on Twitter. Is there a browser addon for Firefox I can get to make this easier?
>>
>>8594223
https://github.com/an-electric-sheep/twitter-inline-expand

Use this script for Tampermonkey.
>>
>>8593623
From now on, please consider giving yourself a name and giving your episodes a title. That'll make it easier to find you in the Index and the Recent Episodes list.

http://old.bearchive.com/~addventure/game1/docs/recents/index.html
>>
>>8592083
>Mentalcrash made her first SW pic
>Woman slowly shrinking out of her clothes in a daze, not fully understanding what's happening to her yet
Oh shit, that's actually really good.

>>8592188
>>8592325
>she just didn't see the appeal.
>in the comments she seems to reevaluate a little the concept
Fuck, I hope so!
>>
>>8593181
not the anon who requested it, but you have a really nice style, also thank you for the contribution
>>
File: 15523558413675860970.jpg (2.18 MB, 2970x4590)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
>>8593181
you're basically professional, do you have a gallery/page I can check somewhee else, like deviantart or twitter?
>>
>>8594730
>Tiny wife

God bless you.
>>
>>8594850
Tiny wife?
>>
>>8594227
It's good! Not perfect, but this makes it a lot better, thanks.
>>
>>
File: 04-reporter06.jpg (330 KB, 1200x800)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>8592545
>>
File: HotsptringsFinal.jpg (694 KB, 4000x4000)
694 KB
694 KB JPG
Hey yall, finally put together a DA for my writing and art I've commissioned. Mostly MiniGTS/SM/SW stuff.

Lovely Little Romance is almost entirely Yuri SW and is my current project, should hopefully interest some of you.

https://www.deviantart.com/raziek91
>>
who have invisible girl 1shrink fan?
>>
Really wish minigirl wasn't such a niche fetish. I swear every image on this thread up to this point I've already seen,.

However, you'll never run out material when giantess is involved. RIP
>>
>>8595338
Which comic is that from?
>>
>>8595979
The invisible girl 2
>>
Anyone willing to share "Shrinking women Art Collection" from dreamtales
>>
>>8595900
Kinda the reason why I'm taking requests desu. Not enough shrinking stuff. ;-;
>>
>>8596422
and that's appreciated, also are you still taking them by any chance?
>>
>tall girl hates being tall
>she wants to shrink
>she discovers a way to shrink
>she tries it out on herself
>she shrinks too much
Seen it a million times.

>tall girl hates being tall
>she wants to shrink
>she discovers a way to shrink
>she almost tries it out on herself, but then remembers those millions of stories about shrinking too much
>she tries it out on her "friend" instead
>"friend" shrinks too much
>now that she knows the proper dosage/strength, tall girl shrinks exactly the right amount
Anyone ever done something like this?
>>
probably not supposed to post inksGirls pics while they're still on patreon so I won’t, but oh shit this new sequence is going to be good
>>
>>8596422
Well, if you're still taking requests, seeing Zelda try out the Minish Cap and be found and toyed with by Midna would be a pretty fantastic thing.
I don't care I crossed the universes, I like alternate clothes on characters, and Midna is the perfect giantess.
>>
>>8596422
If you're still taking requests, Wakaba Nogi from NoWaYu shrunk to a tiny size and stuck in a pile of her far too big clothes, trying to find her way out.
>>
>>8596241
Anyone have this and/or the shower one?
>>
>>8586423
Out of curiosity, what were you thinking of? No promises, but if you've got some interesting interactions in mind I may give it a go.
>>
>>8597026
I'd prefer link doing this instead
>>
>>8585548
Is it any good or just the standard fare?
>>
>>8597988
Was mostly thinking as they shrink they get the kids rounded up failing until they hide away for the other care giver (Male preferably) to take care of the sw once she escapes a doll house perhaps. No sexual stuff till the Male finds her.
>>
>>8598713
>>
>>8598715
>>
>western garbage
fuck off back to /aco/, retard
>>
>>8598856

Oh, so retard's OK, but not nazi, strike a little too close to home, 4chan?
>>
>>8598856

How about you fuck off back to your hole and stop pretending you have any authority here to dictate terms.

Giant pain in the ass with a niche to have two threads because of some retards (4Chan approved insult!) sensitivity to eyes that are too small and realistic and women that aren't submissive enough.

Oh hey, IS THIS WESTERN OR IS IT JUST GOOD SO WHO CARES
>>
File: IMG_20190704_041123.jpg (704 KB, 4000x4000)
704 KB
704 KB JPG
>>8599066
I'd be mad at you for always whining in every thread and never posting anything of quality but the content you've posted in this thread is actually pretty good for once so I'll say that you're at least improving.
>>
>>8598720
source on this?
>>
LK being a faggot once again
>>
File: 1544605401342.jpg (157 KB, 640x960)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>8599066
Uhh its the rules of this board retard.

https://www.4chan.org/rules#d

>Western drawn/styled ("toon") pictures and fan drawn ("fanart") images are not allowed.

The lips and eyes in your pic are clearly western. Go take an art class if you need a complete breakdown of why. That said, most people in this thread don't care, and that guy probably only specifically cares because it was *you* that posted it. Something that you could avoid by simply becoming anonymous as you've been told, but we all know you are a huge attention whore and will never do that. If you insist on it, then at least stop whining when the inevitable happens. It makes you look dumb as fuck.
>>
Anyone have Lucky Mallet?
>>
https://es.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph586f57e4de9ca somebody have this?
>>
I have a question, why is western art not allowed?

It seems kindof dumb because people can like western and eastern art. Or.. whatever else there is.
>>
>>8600158
Toon is something like spongebob, having realistic eyes and nose doesn't make something toon
>>
>>8600614
maybe the division had more sense when it was enstablished, but right now the difference between the two styles is too gray, especially talking about online art.
In any case there's not really a point separating the two for a niche fetish like this.
>>
>>8585716
>>8586128

https://pastebin.com/8M8s45Ri

Done~ Took a bit. Working and doing school sucks. Hope my writing's getting better.
>>
>>8601064
Nice, I like it. Have a good day at work soon, if you haven't had one already.
>>
>>8600620
I was referring to the sequence the guy was talking about. >>8598716 is pretty hard western style. Compare to >>8597011 and if you can't see any extreme differences you might be blind.

>>8600614
Its in the name "Hentai/Alternative". People come here expecting specifically anime/manga styled images, not for porn in general. Its like asking why /sci/ and /g/ aren't combined. For small niche threads like this the rule normally isn't enforced. I think they would only do so if a large amount of people reported a particular pic, but most people here are glad to get content of any kind regardless of style so it doesn't ever happen.
>>
File: 1556750693737.gif (3.27 MB, 442x250)
3.27 MB
3.27 MB GIF
>>8600621
The division has always been gray, it's why it's a rule that is inconsistently enforced at best. They're still relatively lax about it, but they were much more so in the year or so prior to /aco/'s creation. We've never followed it very strongly in these SW threads - see our resident drawanon as a prime example - as long as you're posting *good* content it's rarely an issue.

So don't worry about it too much, but also don't complain (too much) if "non-Eastern" stuff is ever deleted. That's just how it is around these parts.
>>
>>8601437
Woah, I remember this short. It was fuckin' wild, and low-key gave me a sense of existential dread.
>>
File: 1542759028748.jpg (504 KB, 720x1113)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
>>8599090

For once, lol, keep on keepin' on anon. If you only knew, you fuck. Backhanded compliment, right?

>>8600158

> That said, most people in this thread don't care, and that guy probably only specifically cares because it was *you* that posted it.

EXACTLY. I'd wager half the "Eastern" art here is done by Hispanic artists. These distinctions are patently ridiculous and ethnocentric. I don't need an art education, I think y'all need a philosophy education, or at least some damn critical thinking skill.

So much damn commitment to Anon. It's HORSESHIT for so many reasons. Yeah, I do like attention, so do you, you got it right now and it's one of the main reasons you decided to chip in. How's that working out for you? Oh, it's not "attention whoring", you're just "engaged in the conversation" or some bullshit? Everyone wants some attention to varying degrees! Oh, but reputation! Accountability! These things that come with a name! You wouldn't want someone to be able to look YOUR history, pass judgment, and act the way you do towards me, right?

I choose not to erase myself into the mob as it suits me. Were I only so courageous that I would do that consistently, but putting up with you Anon fucks is exhausting. Just the way you like it, I wager: hiding in a crowd.

So typical: "It's your fault when I act like an asshat online because you namefag", yeah, and my skirt is too short and I was just asking for it, right? GTFO here.

If it's against the rules, I redirect you to reporting posts instead of white-knighting for 4Chan. Like I give a shit what you have to say on the subject or whatever attack you offer to put the attention back on me and my actions instead of you having a good ole' self-examination. As other people have been pointing out, the distinction is blurred, and the desires of the niche shrinking crowd in a single thread, to me, takes precedence over global site rules that may not even be applied consistently, here or elsewhere.
>>
>>8601398

> but most people here are glad to get content of any kind regardless of style so it doesn't ever happen.

This is exactly the point I am making if you drained the puss of vitriol. Fetishists come TO THIS THREAD for shrinking material, and if it's good, it's gold, not because of its style, but the quality of the work. It's the "Attractive people are given way more leeway than ugly people" paradigm.

The people who kneejerk "Oh god, I can't waifu that!" aren't paying attention. And as mentioned, their response isn't about the image, but whose posting.
>>
>>8601473
I've seen the gif before, but what's the short?
>>
>>8601473
>>8601833
Never mind, found it.
https://vimeo.com/149492746
>>
>>8598720
Very cool!
What's the source of this?
Who is the artist?
>>
what subway hrink comic is that?
>>
/dco/ does not exist
but I would rather just delete "Hentai/" from the board title than make yet another board

also why is every shrink story some variant on "lady gets shrunken in their house, explores for a little bit, and then gets discovered and picked up by their husband"?
>>
File: Retweet.jpg (868 KB, 1800x1600)
868 KB
868 KB JPG
>>8602007
Because it's easy and has been done enough times that the general plot is simple enough to copy?
>>
>>8602019
Doesn't make it good
>>
File: kiara punisher.jpg (73 KB, 894x894)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>8602023
Nope, but some people prefer quantity over quantity. Takes longer to think of and write an original idea
>>
>>8602045
Fair enough, but for me it just doesn't turn me on anymore once I've seen the same shit so many times.
>>
>>8602050
What's a more unique scenario would you like to see?
>>
>>8602057
More exploration
More outside environments
>>
File: IMG_20190706_114917.jpg (308 KB, 1600x2000)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>8601772
People don't hate you for being a tripfag. They hate you because you're an insufferable twat who posts mostly garbage art and goes on manifestos.
The only time people complain about western is when it looks like shit which most of the stuff you post does. Only reason its decent in this thread is because you're going for low-effort stuff that we already know and love

And yeah I'm the backhanded Anon and I fully stick by what I said. Post good content and shut you mouth and watch people magically stop hating you so much
>>
File: IMG_20190706_115706.jpg (181 KB, 900x1200)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>8602060
Agreed. Interaction is the best part of shrinking. Personally I'm a big fan of role reversal where the shrinkee ventures out and runs into someone they know who used to be much shorter and wants to have the upper hand for once or runs into some teenage or pre teen girls who bully them for being kids until they realize they're a shrunken adult then bully them more
>>
>>8602070
sauce?
>>
>>8602071
Inksgirls

To add to the other conversation, I think mods look the other way and allow non-Eastern content on /d/ when it comes from posters who actually post on /d/. Board culture and all that.
>>
I'll take some more writing requests now that I have the time and a decent mood <3
>>
>>8602248
Therapist shrinking with a client who also wishes to shrink?
>>
>>8601788
Sauce?
>>
>>8602070
>>8602248

You are AWESOME!
>>
>>8602384
1, take off your name.
2, in the future, make sure that you're clicking on the correct posts before you reply.
>>
>>8602248
Maybe woman finds a fairy in her flower garden and the fairy puts a spell on her that makes her her shrink, unless she can reach the fairy on the other side of the garden
>>
>>8602389
I'm here to jerk off I don't give a shit about your proper posting protocol.
>>
>>8602548
Who are you trying to call awesome, and why? You were replying to two separate posters.
>>
>All that argument about stupid shit
Post shrinking women, god-damn it!
>>
>>8602555
Absolutely, as soon as namefags and people pretending to be grills (and especially LK) fuck off and then kill themselves
>>
File: smallgamer1.png (305 KB, 1200x1504)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
>>8602548

Preach.
>>
>>8601064
Solid! A level above what often gets praised around these parts. Love the squeaky voice at the end, you would make this anon very happy by expanding on that effect in the future.

>>8602248
A stalker crush finds out about your sexual preferences. She puts on a doll-like outfit and invites you over to help her with a science project, and while you're working together she shrinks herself (together with her clothes) pretending for it to be an accident. She's a bad liar and you quickly realize everything, but on the other hand the chance to play with a real minigirl comes once in a lifetime...

Shrinking out of clothes is overrated desu. It just skips the part where you get to take the tiny clothes off, which is half of the fun.
>>
>>8602675
Ugh I forgot about this goddamn filter...
>>
File: 05-shrinkfuntime01.jpg (253 KB, 960x960)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>
File: 05-shrinkfuntime02.jpg (235 KB, 960x960)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>8602695
>>
File: 05-shrinkfuntime03.jpg (225 KB, 960x960)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>8602696
>>
File: 05-shrinkfuntime04.jpg (231 KB, 960x960)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>8602697
>>
File: 05-shrinkfuntime05.jpg (213 KB, 960x960)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>8602699
>>
>>8602701
I would be too scared to try that. It looks dangerous and painful.

Daily reminder that there are other way to play with the benis even after a girl shrinks too small to fit it inside her.

https://pastebin.com/LiGmKEDW
>>
>>8602675
Thanks for the kind words~ Love the idea, btw

As for shrinking out of clothes, for some reason that pushes my buttons more than most other things with the kink. I think it has something to do with helplessness, but idfk it just makes me horny af~
>>
>>8602551

I was replying to Inksgirls - the artist who drew those two images.

>>8602548
This isn't me. I'd have been more polite, but basically say the same thing.
>>
>>8602725
You weren't replying to Inksgirls. Check your post again.
>>
>>8602067
I like what LK offers and I thought the Fairy scene was nice and interesting,I had never seen it before.

I don't know why you call it garbage art. It's a rough hand-drawn style but it tells you a story and isn't unpleasing to the eye.

A lot of anime on the other hand is unpleasant to the eye and it's designs for outfits or character body types beyond conceived normalcy is odd. Like, sure, massive tits are fine. But sometimes anime tits are needlessly massive without reason. Like, were they always like that? Or is there a sequence where they got massive?
>>
File: neechan_medium.jpg (148 KB, 807x924)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>8601772
To post your name when its not relevant to the post means you want people's impressions of your post to be influenced by your name. If your post is good then it should be able to stand on its own. That's the entire appeal of "anonymous" posting; everyone is socially equal and the only thing that matters is the quality of their post, not the quality of their name. It has nothing to do with "hiding" as you cluelessly assume; you could "hide" on any regular forum by just making another name.

And its called attention whoring because you think your name is so important that it needs to be known that its you posting despite the fact that most of the majority of your fellow posters don't think so highly of themselves. Starting to see why everyone sees you as an insufferable twat? Probably not because you're an egomaniac that thinks you're above everyone else here and should be able to just do whatever you want with no push back.

And that's actually the real root of the issue, not your namefagging. You act like a complete dickhead drunk on his own farts in 99% of your posts. The namefagging is just the cherry on top. Since you're so horribly autistic about "reputation" (China's social credit system must be your ideal utopia), why don't you try to repair yours instead of perpetuating it? People would be more than willing to overlook the namefagging if you were actually a pleasant poster like the others that choose to do so.

Why not answer requests instead of trolling them?
>NO! Those are MINE!

Why not admit any sort of fault in the western thing?
>NO! Don't these idiots know who I am? I'm ALWAYS right. Let me go on a long diatribe about how right I am.

Why not try to acquiesce to others in literally any way?
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8601064
Awesome stuff, looking forward to more!
>>
>>8602744

You weren't replying to me either.
>>
File: 1475986118090.gif (68 KB, 120x126)
68 KB
68 KB GIF
>Namefaggotry ruins yet another thread
feels bad man
>>
>>8603259
OK, now that one is deviantart-tier shit.
>>
>>8603299
It's also from like the late 90s early 2000s. It's Glassthorn. From the earliest days of the SW internet fandom.
>>
File: 1527295417710.png (884 KB, 1508x2132)
884 KB
884 KB PNG
>>8602923

"I see this, it must mean this!" - And no. I don't trust randos to have some inside on track human psychology. Didn't read the rest. Baaaaaai.
>>
File: 1464111640434.png (435 KB, 1680x1050)
435 KB
435 KB PNG
"Here's what you're actually doing because I know better than you why you do things! It also just so happens that my interpretation falls in line with my argument about how much of a shit heel you are. I am a good listener and objective!"

Authoritarian ignoramus bullshit. Guess what a name is also good for: credibility that you aren't talking out of your ass.
>>
>>8602248
>Woman wakes up in a doll house. Explores a little and eventually her mistress makes her presence known. She is super happy to have a dol of her own.
We find out the first woman is actually ant sized in a super tiny doll house for the doll sized woman who is one of several of the larger girl's sex dolls. She is a gift to her favorite sex toy and she has a lot of repressed trauma she intends to work out with her new toy.

>Young woman starts shrinking whenever she thinks about how she embarrased. Keep a getting embarrassed on her first date who starts to really bully her and take advantage of her. Wants to see how small she gets and eventually she shrinks too small for her date to find.
>>
>>8603501
>>8603511
shut the fuck up retard
>>
File: Shrunken_N_by_CattyN.jpg (189 KB, 600x417)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>8603501

This picture is rather a pity. While the art is good, the lack of a background leaves you wondering why she has her boobs exposed like that. We are told she is shrinking, but we don't really see it.
>>
File: TheLittlePrincess.jpg (88 KB, 561x687)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>
File: LF_jupiter_shrink.gif (94 KB, 612x790)
94 KB
94 KB GIF
>>
File: InGrass.gif (26 KB, 640x480)
26 KB
26 KB GIF
>>
File: Tai_picts.jpg (29 KB, 593x439)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>
File: Tai2.jpg (17 KB, 700x190)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>
File: LinaSW.jpg (214 KB, 669x512)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>
>>8603719
>gf is upset that she shrunk too small for proper spooning
>I give her a cold metal spoon
And that's why I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.
>>
File: 1443480366069.jpg (350 KB, 1200x1200)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
>>
>>8603714
>>8603715
Source?
>>
>>8603937
Magic User's Club/Mahou Tsukai Tai, episode 5.
>>
File: 48.jpg (26 KB, 397x378)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>8603511
>Guess what a name is also good for: credibility that you aren't talking out of your ass.

>Appeal to authority is a common type of fallacy, or an argument based on unsound logic. When writers or speakers use appeal to authority, they are claiming that something must be true because it is believed by someone who is said to be an "authority" on the subject.

What's wrong retard? Can't figure out a post's merit without confirmation bias from a name? And if that post was wrong about why you namefag, why don't you explain why you do it?
>>
File: amy1_by_The_Minimizer.jpg (431 KB, 700x906)
431 KB
431 KB JPG
>>
>>8603511
if the reason you’re namefagging is “credibility that you aren’t talking out your ass”, you’re still a retard, you clearly have no clout around here and no reason for anyone to give a damn about what you say here, all you're doing is shitting up the thread

(p.s. anybody know the artist of this pic and/or have it without a DA watermark?)
>>
File: ld2.jpg (297 KB, 600x776)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
You know that they give you the option to have a name or not have a name for a reason?

Why are you calling people retard? You are trying to act cool and edgy on a porn thread about a kink.

Maybe you need to re-evaluate your life decisions if the letters LK trigger you so bad that you become a toddler having a tantrum about what art is good enough for a kink and who is sharing said kink art FOR FREE.
>>
>>8604510
That watermark will never stop bothering me. And on such a good yuffie image too.
>>
>>8604573
It's the difference of sharing something nice vs sharing something terrible.
If LK was sharing some high quality original stuff, we'd probably look the other way. But he's just posting tired shit we've all seen or some mediocre stuff from deviantart or old forgotten forums.
Though I must say this discourse is nice because everyone who is responding is posting content. That's kind of rare
>>
File: 00003.jpg (419 KB, 1280x1811)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>>8604635
I say as I forgot to post my content
>>
File: IMG_5282.png (106 KB, 600x800)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>8604635

Fuck off. 99% of these threads are tired shit, you'd know if you have been around as long I have, but you don't see me complaining about the content. Just n*zis like you playing Anon games of intimidation and bullying.

Whatever bullshit you float, it all boils down to you hating on me, so go fuck yourself.

OH GEE IS IT HIGH QUALITY OC OR IS IT FROM MY WAIFU DRAWANON SO WHO CARES

So stupidly subjective. High Quality, Good, Nice, Terrible, blah blah blah.
>>
Well I mean we can just get along and share what we got and help others as I'm sure there are things people have lost. Like the short one offs. I loved those and hope someone had the others like the shrinking club one where she lost her size to the receptionist cause her friends took her around and took pictures.
>>
>>8605206
>I mean we can just get along
That's gay. Let's direct the controversy in another, more fun direction instead.
Shrinking around children or childlike characters is objectively the best, due to their believable, innocent reactions and strong inclination to actually interact with/play with the unfortunate shrinker.
>>
>>8605206
Has there ever been an adult Alice in Wonderland where drinking breast milk (Drink Me) makes you shrink, while eating pussy (Eat Me) makes you grow?
>>
File: 1552341525254.jpg (76 KB, 640x640)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>8605244
Ugh. Fucking every request thread or whatever is one of those sick fucks suggesting that. One even tried to defend it, saying along the lines of "well they wouldn't have sex with them so what's the problem?"
Like motherfucker you watched Honey I Shrunk The Kids and never fucking moved on. It's not OK and no one but you other sick fucks like it.
>>
>>8605322
Well now you have my attention. I would really like to see this!
>>
>>8605375
I can't help but notice you didn't actually refute any of the points put forth.
>>
>>8605396
You obviously can't read. This is a sexual fetish, it's not OK in any way to have children involved, innocent or not. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>8605496
This is all made-up bullshit, retard. There are people who get off to the idea of taking that shrunken woman and ripping her head off and squeezing the blood out of the neck hole. That's pretty fucked up too, you know.
You're basically trying to moralfag over a fetish that if you confessed it in any capacity to a "normie" they'd say exactly that- What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>8605509
There's a slight difference between "what the fuck is wrong with you" and cutting off all contact with you before calling the cops on you. You probably wouldn't go to jail, since they're only fictional children, but it would be pretty embarrassing for you.

Unless you're attracted to children, the natural response to involving children is disgust and boner-death (not to be confused with death-boner).
>>
>>8605641
I mean, if some guy told me the idea of throwing a tiny person in a blender and turning it on made his pee pee hard, I'd be pretty disgusted with that.

The issue I'm addressing is this: If loli/shota isn't your thing, that's fine. Different strokes, after all. What makes you a dumbass is attempting to argue from a place of morality on a board that's called /d/egenerate. There are people who use that term as an excuse to kill them still in the world. You wouldn't be spared.
So again, if you just don't like loli/shota, cool. However, the point still stands: They are the best for this fetish, because of their believable, innocent reactions and strong inclination to actually interact with/play with the unfortunate shrinker.
>>
File: 02.jpg (139 KB, 620x876)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>8605687
>>8605641
We're all degenerates here. To me the kid stuff represents a shorthand for role-reversal and I personally love stuff like formerly short people towering over their shrinkies, fairies slowly becoming Amazons to humans, elves shrinking down until they can be easily overpowered by short stack gnomes. I always thought that a younger giant was just a shortcut to get that role reversal without world building
>>
File: saucenao.jpg (333 KB, 900x1200)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>8605727
This is true as well. It provides a much better representation of how much power a person has truly lost due to shrinking than many other situations.
>>
File: 1550530386161.png (741 KB, 707x1000)
741 KB
741 KB PNG
>>8604806
Your acceptance of shit quality content is why your wack ass forum is a failure in the first place.
>>
Oh yay, the pedophiles are justifying their sick perversions and trying to normalize the idea of children around sexual fantasies is OK.
This isn't Loli or shota for a reason you dipshits. Jesus fuck the mental leaps and bounds people go through to make it OK to have a child in a sexual fantasy is astounding. Ask yourself why you feel the need to have it in your content instead of an adult. There is no legitimate reason.
Maybe I'll have an 8 year old walk in on a dominatrix pegging her slave because it is a good representation of the slaves innocence with their encounter.
Whatever. You disgusting child molesters have fun, maybe the next thread will have less chance of CP being posted.
>>
File: 1558119848971.jpg (231 KB, 827x1169)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>8605796

Might want to update your facts, hasn't been my forum for years. Not to go full grandpa on you, but back in my day, all we had was shit! And we liked it! Your god-tier artists with their ball-busting commission fees weren't around back then, nor did I have the pay check / capital to play with the big boys.

Too busy surviving and lost, not that you give one fuck.

I got OC comin', just not on your time table, unless you want to actually pay for the damn thing yourself instead of complaining about how those of us with some resources to spend aren't delivering for you on your cock's schedule.
>>
>>8605819
This, except unironically. And I've never looked at BDSM so I won't be doing any of that.
>>
>>8605819
>Wah, people are touching themselves to things I don't touch myself to
You know your born again Christian church wouldn't approve of you being on this site in the first place.
>>
File: _013.jpg (415 KB, 1280x1811)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
LK's gonna post a loli in this thread and the whole damn thing is going to explode. I kind of love you guys, never a dull moment with this drama
>>
File: _017.jpg (400 KB, 1280x1788)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
>>8605898
>>
File: 7106.jpg (83 KB, 480x707)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>8600158
>Uhh its the rules of this board retard.
Honestly, it's one that only a small minority ever cared about. Every time I've seen the rule be actively enforced, the board basically shuts down. A few years back, /aco/ became a thing, and we got a new /m/od. Most content was sent over to /aco/, and /aco/ would send it back because it was too scary for them. After awhile, the bannings started, and the board basically didn't move for months. I left one of my SizeChange threads alone for 2 weeks before it finally hit page 10. NO ONE bumped it. It was that bad.

>>8605869
>Has /d/ always been this way?
Pretty much.

>Less crap more fap
Agreed. Come on /d/eviants, let's all just get back to fapping...
>>
File: >tfw ....jpg (241 KB, 900x900)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>8605898
First he's going to give you an angry reply. Then he's going to reply to your post a second time. Then it's a 50:50 chance he'll reply to your post a third time. If we're really lucky, he'll reply to your post a rare fourth time. And dare I even dream of the legendary fifth reply?

He's such a Costanza, always coming back for one more thing. Were you aware that the jerk store is running out of you?
>>
File: 1_010.jpg (307 KB, 1280x1772)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>8605927
I'm going to miss him when he leaves. It's not every day you get such a good villain that everyone can agree to loath.
>>
File: TracerShrink.jpg (216 KB, 820x1200)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>8605927

You forgot the part preceding all that when someone launches an attack on me, like that first angry reply is outta nowhere.

Funny thing about Trump is that as much as everyone hates that all the conversation revolves around him, they still keep talking about him, because what the fuck else are you going to talk about, and, oh look, he just personally punted an immigrant's baby back over the border like a football! What will he do next?!

>>8605898

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED
>>
>>8605956
Why bring up off-topic politics if you're not going to mention that time when Trump and Epstein raped a 13-year-old girl together? At least then it would be relevant to the current conversation.

"If loli is good enough for the President then it's good enough for you!"
>>
Holy fuck this is the worst minigirl thread in months. I've been waiting for this pathetic drama to end and it just keeps going with the same shit going back and forth over and over. You could at least get creative to make it more enjoyable to read for others.
I hope this isn't discouraging our recent quality writers from posting.
>>
File: Smile-pencils.jpg (23 KB, 362x540)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>8605985
I do believe you are lying sir.

Also, as far as I can see, only you really hate LK. He hasn't done or said anything (beyond politics that I don't get into) that has personally upset me. Infact, I agreed with him awhile back on when Merc (some person who tried to get other people to pay for a comic they wanted) got a comic crowdfunded but failed to mention the overwhelming amount of scat, piss, and gore involved in it. LK blew up at that, and a number of the community did also.

If I had to guess, there is a chance you are Merc on how much you hate LK
>>
>>8606010
>I do believe you are lying sir.
About what?

Also, which posts do you think are mine?
>>
>>
>>
Dammit I just want my green text stories
>>
>>8606234
Write one yourself.
>>
>>
>>8606282
Its western. Its shit. Let me know if you need any more help. Always willing to help out the resident retard.
>>
>>8606005

Somehow we need to shrink people who cause drama! Lose a percentage of your size with every post like that. ha
>>
>>8606612
Can you explain why you think western is shit beyond "Because it is"? Otherwise your argument is invalid because you cannot give a logical reason beyond art style.

And speaking of art style. I'm not particularly fond of anime, but because only anime is "eastern" am I supposed to only look at the art styles copied from anime in the 90s and 2000s just because you don't like comic art that resembles more realism or western comics?
>>
>>8606624
Oh shit okay. I might do a greentext about a girl being punished with lost size for shitting up a thread.
I'll be on tonight to write it
>>
>>8606642
>Can you explain why you think western is shit
I don't like the aesthetic. If I wanted realism, I'd just look at a photograph. Now can you explain to me why its not shit?

>you cannot give a logical reason beyond art style.
If art style isn't what art is to be judged on, then what exactly are these "logical" criteria I'm supposed to be using? If you need objective ones, then how about the rules of the board?

>I'm not particularly fond of anime
So why are you on an anime board then instead of the one expressly made for people with your kind of """taste"""?
>>
Requesting a tiny girl, standing on the top of stacked books, struggling to reach a doorknob
>>
>>8606679
Well, you may personally not like it but this fanboard is for shrinking women. The sub the board is part of is only because it's porn and kink based.
I would argue that this board WAS made specifically for my taste. Since I enjoy any kind of art that relates to shrinking women that isn't gore and that does not involve children.

You are the one crying about it not only being anime.
>>
>>8606828
>I would argue that this board WAS made specifically for my taste
Well you are wrong, and its no argument. This is a thread under a board specifically created for eastern art, therefore all threads under said board are supposed to contain eastern art. There IS a board specifically made for what you're talking about called /aco/.

My "crying" is justified by the rules you stupid fuck. I don't see how you people think you're in the right when you come in here, break the rules, and then get pissy when people don't like it. You'd have some leeway if /aco/ didn't exist, but it does, therefore you are 100% in the wrong.
>>
>>8606665

MmmMmmm Oh-k. I look forward to reading it.
>>
>>8606828

Oh, I got a good idea for a story from that one. Or at least the title.
>>
>>8589425
Any chance I could have sauce with that?
>>
>>8606988
"My Big Boyfriend" by Jae
http://www.process-productions.com/old/archive/shrink/shrink.html

Watch out, LK might start shitposting again because it's Western.
>>
how is there even an argument here when there is an entire fucking board dedicated to western shit
>>
>>8607007

I think it's because peeps are so thirsty for any SW content, that most don't care as much about the Eastern rule. Oh well.
>>
Holy fuck you children.
I've posted Western art here and no one gave a shit.
Other people have posted Western art here and no one gave a shit.
Lorekeep and his limp dick stalker need to both shut the ever loving fuck up and get over it. Seriously no one else on this fucking board gives two flying shits about whatever worthless shit comes out of EITHER of your mouths and BOTH of you are ruining it for everyone else. Both of you need to get over this tween obsession with fighting on the god damn internet to make yourself feel better. No one will change their opinion of anyone because all of us scroll past your dumb fucking posts arguing about porn that I'm going to masturbate to tonight. Seriously it's like watching two retards fight over an imaginary paper airplane. Get a god damn grip, shut the fuck up and post something worthwhile instead of hate-jerking each other off.
>>
>>8606665
>Girl is new to 4chan. Has a size fetish.
>goes to the size thread and does individual posts for each reply without posting content
>site has a new system where the user loses an inch for every case where someone is reported by other users for light offenses like not contributing or following rules
>doesn't notice shes shrinking yet but sees angry replies so she decides to post content.
>posts an image that was already in the thread.
>She now realizes that shes down to 4'6 and asks what's happening
>someone explains the rules before deducting her another inch for not reading them before
>gets aroused and works harder to shrink more
>fingers herself as she posts shitty art, goes off-topic, doesn't provide sauce, asks for sauce after it's been given, goes on long annoying rants, posts screencaps to reddit.
>Eventually shes down to under a foot and typing becomes to difficult.
>fingers herself to completion for one last post
>f
>gets banned for not capitalizing it
>has to wait until her month long ban expires to grow back
>>
>>8607063

Ha. Nice. I would so do that too.

I'd lose my job but my significant other would take care of me and prolly make me do it all again, when the ban was up.

:P
>>
>>8607063
The thread that everybody would post in but nobody would read
>>
>>8607036
Nothing happens until it does. That's sort of the underlying principle of everything in the universe. And fyi its at least 2 people because I haven't made all of the posts against it.
>>
>>8606005
All that faggot has to do is fuck off
>>
File: 1550863137583.png (250 KB, 1600x1200)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
>>8607260

Oh yeah, that would be easy. But why make things easy for all you raging douchebags who can't get over the fact that I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. Who exactly is keeping the Anon circlejerk going? Every one of my responses gets a half-dozen manchildren who think they have the run of the joint.

Maybe if you dumb shits would stop whining every time I show up, things would also go a lot smoother. But *gasp* that means you would have to exercise some restraint! From impulsive fetishists?! My lord, what an ask!
>>
File: 1559838161296.png (663 KB, 1200x1000)
663 KB
663 KB PNG
>>8606838

If he's breaking the rules, tough guy, then why aren't you reporting the post? I couldn't help but notice that you and everyone has all the efficacy of a limp-dicked Twitter campaign thinking its actual activism.

By the way, I was pointing out that you can't call a 3D Rendered image Western or Eastern under your theocratic model. Try to keep up!
>>
File: Device01.png (198 KB, 1200x1200)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>
File: Device02.png (231 KB, 1200x1200)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>8607363
>>
File: Device03.png (216 KB, 1200x1200)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>8607366
>>
File: Device04.png (220 KB, 1200x1200)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>8607368
>>
File: Device05.png (203 KB, 1200x1200)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>8607371
>>
File: Device06.png (210 KB, 1200x1200)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>8607375
>>
File: Device07.png (170 KB, 1200x1200)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>8607377
>>
File: Device08.png (183 KB, 1200x1200)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>8607381
>>
File: Device09.png (183 KB, 1200x1200)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>8607386
>>
File: Device10.png (168 KB, 1200x1200)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>8607388
>>
File: Device11.png (141 KB, 1200x1200)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>8607389
>>
File: Device12.png (131 KB, 1200x1200)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>8607392
>>
File: 1509480759047.png (102 KB, 809x634)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>8607395
>>
File: 1509480794847.png (76 KB, 809x634)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>8607396
>>
File: 1509480828104.png (41 KB, 809x634)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>8607399
>>
File: IMG_5248.png (162 KB, 1095x507)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>8607400
Hope we get new stuff from drawbro soon
>>
>>8607346
Yo I loved this story thr art came from. Can someone post it please?
>>
File: dinner.png (581 KB, 1282x3000)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
>>8607007
>>8607025
see >>8605918

>>8607405
>Hope we get new stuff from drawbro soon
Me too! It's always a treat when they return.
>>
>>8607346
>If he's breaking the rules, tough guy, then why aren't you reporting the post?
I'm trying to practice self regulation rather than "call the cops". We're not all "fascists" or whatever other buzzword you want to throw out against me. If the majority loves this western trash then who am I to force them to stop. Doesn't mean I can't still give my piece. You even suggesting that again shows how foreign you really are to 4chan. Just another lost piece of reddit trash that should definitely go back.

>I was pointing out that you can't call a 3D Rendered image Western or Eastern
Oh so you've seen a lot of 3D rendered images like that in your typical hentai have you? You've been told several times the rule is about style, not origin. You either think everyone's too stupid to recognize you strawmanning or you can't follow a dialogue. Either one outs you as a crayon eater.

>Maybe if you dumb shits would stop whining every time I show up, things would also go a lot smoother
You keep saying this but why is it we have to change for you? Wouldn't it be a lot "smoother" if you just obeyed the rules rather than expect yourself to be an exception? You're at peak narcissist with this attitude.
>>
File: Wet handheld.jpg (211 KB, 600x800)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
And LK is the voice of reason today.

The problem with having categories the way 4chan does is that if what you are looking for isn't one of the existing ones, then your subject will get split needlessly among others.

If someone really likes "shrinking women", chances are they will like it in live action, western, or eastern art. "Hentai" however tends to mean gross body fluids and penises that I don't want to see. So it bugs me that "shrinking women" is a /d/ category. But what can I do about it?

I also make a bunch of shrinking woman images from editing photos. Many don't even have nudity, but there just doesn't seem to be any category on 4chan where they logically fit.
>>
File: 7044.jpg (57 KB, 550x607)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>8607774
>The problem with having categories the way 4chan does is that if what you are looking for isn't one of the existing ones, then your subject will get split needlessly among others.
That's not so much a "problem" as it is a feature, that's just how 4chan chooses to categorize its boards.

>"Hentai" however tends to mean gross body fluids and penises that I don't want to see. So it bugs me that "shrinking women" is a /d/ category.
The same is true of most other websites in existence though. I can think of very few regular haunts where any real effort is made to separate the "SFW" and "NSFW" SW artworks, and of those which do there is always the risk that there'll be a tagging mishap or deliberate miscategorization. These SW communities are primarily fetish-based, so the fact of the matter is that you have to put up with seeing a lot of fetish art.

>If someone really likes "shrinking women", chances are they will like it in live action, western, or eastern art. [...] But what can I do about it?
>I also make a bunch of shrinking woman images from editing photos. Many don't even have nudity, but there just doesn't seem to be any category on 4chan where they logically fit.
As an example, there is a giantess collage thread over on /hr/, and there are a bunch boards that would be appropriate for such threads. If you want it, make it, advertise it, and do your best to keep it active. Hell, there's literally nothing stopping you from making a "no-bodily fluids or penises SW" thread here on /d/ itself. The only problem is that you might have a hard time keeping such threads active ... which, itself, would indicate a lack of interest. Try it and find out?
>>
File: AprilTifashrinkingcolor.png (1.53 MB, 1941x2859)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>8607843
I just think you're a sad loser who finds joy in their life by telling others what is or is not allowed in a thread you didn't make. Cry me a river because that's all you're good for when literally nobody is on your side because it's a dumb side.
>>
>>8607896
I just think you're someone who came to the wrong website. You came to 4chan because you heard it was freeform anarchy, and now you're shocked, SHOCKED, to find out that it has rules after all? Poor you.

The rules of this thread, no matter who made it, are superseded by the rules of this board.
>>
File: 1363.jpg (57 KB, 480x697)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>8607896
???
Where did I tell anyone what they should/shouldn't post in the thread? I'm not even one of the anons who cares about the Eastern/Western divide.

All I said was that there are plenty of other boards where we could make SW threads to cover the other mediums/styles you're interested in. I even gave an example of a thread that was made exactly for this purpose (the /hr/ giantess thread because collages don't fit in /d/ or /aco/). I also suggested the creation of a gentle/SFW SW thread here in /d/ if that would better suit the kind of content you're interested in, that sort of sub-categorization is already common (eg. the gentle giantess thread).

The post I quoted literally asked "what can I do about it?" All I did was give some suggestions.

>Cry me a river because that's all you're good for when literally nobody is on your side because it's a dumb side.
What "side" do you think I'm supposed to be on here?
>>
I know this is is a shrinking thread but jeez grow up
>>
>>8606057
that's a fun game. Too bad it's only a room.
>>
>>8607532
https://pastebin.com/wAVtxVtZ
>>
File: RoiHashShrink.png (916 KB, 1575x2250)
916 KB
916 KB PNG
>>8607569
>I'm trying to practice self regulation

rofl, that's so cute, I love it when you get these Anon folks to start giving answers to Why questions.

In all seriousness, I am sure the guy on the US southern border who was arrested for kidnapping migrants and impersonating border patrol also told himself he was "practicing some self regulation" in one form or another.

>You keep saying this but why is it we have to change for you?

And WHHHHYYYYYYY should I change for YOUUUUUUUU?

Thank you Whitney Houston.

If I am not "obeying the rules", then it sounds like you have some power here to do something about it! And yet, and yet...

I think the situation's a bit more sophisticated than you're willing to admit to! Oh, and you forgot to post an image, you wouldn't want to break the rules and make an off-topic post, would you?

By the way, is *this* Western or Eastern? High Quality OC, or reposted trash? Hm! I bit opinions differ.
>>
I hope this thread just dies, it’s so derailed by the arguing and the tards who constantly feed the flame of this arguing are probably never going to leave.

It’s just sad, worst part is that there’s so many threads among the nsfw boards that end like this, bickering and arguing beyond the point of what the topic was. I guess bickering is just something hardwired into some of us degenerates.
>>
File: FL1_18.jpg (181 KB, 782x1117)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>8608074
>In all seriousness, I am sure the guy on the US southern border who was arrested for kidnapping migrants and impersonating border patrol also told himself he was "practicing some self regulation" in one form or another.
You really didn't see the logical inconsistency with this analogy? Or are you finally trying to fit in by practicing the signature anon style of "pretending to be retarded"?

>If I am not "obeying the rules", then it sounds like you have some power here to do something about it!
Yeah we do. That's why a lot of your posts are now gone.

>I think the situation's a bit more sophisticated than you're willing to admit to!
What the fuck is sophisticated about a 3 word rule of "No western art"?
>>
>>8607843
>If you want it, make it, advertise it, and do your best to keep it active.

I've done this on /e/ and it ended up just like this thread with people arguing about rules. No matter where you post, this is going to happen.

>>8608524
>What the fuck is sophisticated about a 3 word rule of "No western art"?

It's that no one can agree on what is "western art" and what isn't. Megatokyo gets put in the manga section in bookstores. I've heard people call Archie comics manga. Nobody cares about the ethnicity of the artist. And pic to the left is the second drawing that came up on /aco/.

So categories should be based on unambiguous content, not on an indefinable value judgement.
>>
>>8608547

Bah, wrong pic!
>>
File: Ms Marvel+ SW.jpg (515 KB, 1764x1800)
515 KB
515 KB JPG
Lets get back to the subject:

It's hard to be a hero when you can't see over the table!
>>
>>8608551
Your art is perfect and very detailed. Amazing for this thread. Please post more. Much better than any weeb trash.

:P <3
>>
File: Shrunken Hawkgirl.jpg (178 KB, 1200x700)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>8608556

Thank you! Original artist is Glee-chan.
https://www.deviantart.com/glee-chan/gallery/
>>
>>8608524
>That's why a lot of your posts are now gone.

So close to peddling in facts. Yes, they are gone, but for the reasons you stated? Who knows! Shame I don't get any kind of notification when that happens to provide neutral feedback on the desired corrective behavior rather than Anon-Holes screeching like a violated monkey.

You keep using that word "we," I don't think you know what it means. There's you and....
>>
>>8608579
>o-ok fine yes you can get them deleted but you can't prove why!
Nice cope. Since its obvious you'll never willingly acquiesce in any manner even when proven wrong, I have nothing else to say. Continue on with being a faggot and I'll just keep silently reporting. If you can't figure out why its happening after all of this then you deserve whatever happens because of it.

>inb4 someone responds and you sperg about how I said I was done
I know it may be hard to believe that more than one person dislikes such a cool guy like you, but its true.
>>
File: Ms Marvel SW 3.jpg (673 KB, 2117x1800)
673 KB
673 KB JPG
>>8608810
>I know it may be hard to believe that more than one person dislikes such a cool guy like you, but its true.

Pot, meet my friend kettle.
>>
>a bunch of namefags suddenly pop up in the thread
>all posting a bunch of western garbage or even fucking collages
>all supporting the shitposting namefag
really gets my noggin joggin
>>
https://www.deviantart.com/reiko-samaa/gallery/68941026/Reikoverse-4-A-small-Poll
>>
>>8608551
>>8608568
>>8608927
Jesus fucking christ. This is what this thread has been reduced to.

Deviantart tier art made by forum autism. Get out of here back to your fucking containment forums, faggots. Go back to your hugboards full of this awful shit.
>>
>>8609314

>Jesus fucking christ. This is what this thread has been reduced to.

Reduced to shrinking. hahaha
>>
We love you too.
>>
File: JitenshaKingsQueenArt.jpg (351 KB, 785x1024)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
>>8607843
>there is a giantess collage thread over on /hr/
Hey, thanks for the heads up! I've asked there if there is any interest in starting an SW collage thread as well. I have some content, though a lot of it isn't really all that great...Still, if I have time someday, I may just try making one...

>>>/hr/3411413
>>
jesus fucking christ
JUST
GOD
DAMN
>>
File: 57482.jpg (53 KB, 570x577)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Welp, we've hit the bump limit. But you know what sucks? There hasn't been enough of a buffer yet. This shit is gonna follow us into the next thread.

Fuck.
>>
Yep sadly. It will. Good luck in the next one
>>
>>8608927

Smaller!
>>
I guess we can wait a couple days to start a new one.
>>
>>8610053
Don't bother. Now that they are here, now that they've found us and they have enough of their faggy friends to support them they will be here forever. It was fun while it lasted /d/, but now we just have to wait for the occasional "mini girl" thread on /co/ every 8 months.
>>
File: WI_028_201.jpg (813 KB, 1223x1729)
813 KB
813 KB JPG
>>8610060
stop fucking whining, the real problem who clogged the thread whose those idiots who kept trying to send lk away and that complaint about "proper" /d/ art, so that they had an excuse to reply
aside for that the thread was no much different than usual in term of content, that is the main goal anyway
>>
Always impressed by the fervent, ignorant hostility that people love to resort to with topics like this. Nothing screams life or death like an argument online with people you'll never meet over a topic that doesn't matter <3
>>
File: 1_008.jpg (336 KB, 1280x1772)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
namefags (or pretend tripfags) ruining things for everyone again.
>>
>>8609353
This is a very nice pic
>>8609365
This is a nice pic, with a weird-ass tongue
>>
File: 1549424163211.gif (503 KB, 1670x2550)
503 KB
503 KB GIF
>>8598716

Psst, you missed a couple, eastfags.
>>
>>8610529
>What I find fascinating is you're complaining about how a niche of a niche might have a hard getting critical mass to keep it alive!
How fucking dumb are you? That's not what he's saying at all. Yes the thread would easily stay alive if we bombarded it with all the terrible shit that you've been posting, but what's the point when its all bad? No one wants to dig through a garbage pile looking for one or two worthwhile pieces of content. If that's what we wanted then we would just go to those "other" forums. The only fascinating thing here is why you're here instead of there if that's what you like to do.
>>
>>8585544
NEW THREAD: >>8610735
>>
>>8610680

>No one wants to dig through a garbage pile looking for one or two worthwhile pieces of content.

How entitled! That's like 99% of what it means to be on the Internet, dude: digging through a bunch of garbage to find one or two decent things. Wake the fuck up.

Interesting, the ClueDog piece was deleted but not the Catster even though Catster is CLEARLY not "Eastern". Sensing a bit o' the ole' bias!

By the way, how would we categorize art out of India? Israel? Russia? Hm! Who knows?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.