[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 33 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Since the old thread is both dead and deleted, I’m taking it upon myself to continue this

Long story short: Fleshy bits to robo bits.
>>
4 more images OP, we can do this. This is one of my favorites.
>>
>>8603191
I like how the seams on her face look like tears.
>>
>>
I love this fetish
>>
>>8603194
>>
>>8603199
>>
>>8603200
>>
>>
>>8603206
>>
>>8603207
>>
>>8603208
>>
>>8603209
>>
File: 8304695.png (697 KB, 1058x1516)
697 KB
697 KB PNG
>>8603212
>>
File: 8304697.png (790 KB, 1893x1358)
790 KB
790 KB PNG
>>8603215
>>
File: 8304699.png (510 KB, 1113x1405)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>8603217
>>
I once posted something like this on a globalized fetish thread.

Here’s the idea:

A benevolent alien race warns us of an upcoming invasion by a hyper hostile race of aliens

So the governments of the world decide to use alien technology to give everyone robot bodies, consent or knowledge be damned.

You are given a choice of what kind of body you want. Go wild, but nothing too destructive. For example, the last time I discussed this, a guy said he wanted to be a replica of 2b from Nier. This is allowed. Another guy said he wanted to be a bipedal fighter plane. This is also allowed. Another wanted to be a Drider/Lamia. This is also allowed.

The newfound robot people are then put in a massive underground facility that covers the entire planet, and are pretty much allowed to do what they want, be it train to fight the aliens, play some games, or obviously just fuck.

This is an idea I want to keep in the public eye
>>
>>8602989
Does this count?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1Y3HiaOWSM
>>
>>8603198
I really think you and the people in this thread are lucky to have a boner for this. For me someone being turned into a robot is, and I am being honest here, one of the most horrifying things I can ever think of. I have no clue why it has been around since childhood and it always makes me somewhat uncomfortable.

I really don't want to shit up the thread but coming from the polar opposite of the deal I am simply curious about what do you guys think and what do you find hot about it.
>>
>>8603535
It’s because of how much crazy shit you can pull off outside of human biology.
>>
>>8603535
Its cool, I think understand your point of view. This kink can easily go off into the realm of personality death levels of mind control and body horror.

Personally I like it when the person being transformed likes whats being done to them, either initially or at some point in the process. Hell, I even had an idea in my head about willing robotization, but it ended up sounding like a young adult novel.

Also, can't have this thread without post thing clip:

https://youtu.be/YuSsSwg9MXs
>>
>>8603946
One last bump. This thread is going to be pretty dead because most of the art for it comes out of Metrobay, which is both more /aco/ related and 3D.
>>
>>8604264
Nobody gives a shit unless you bring it up. Though yes, it will. Too close to just robot fetishism and it's threat, which is pretty niche itself already.
>>
File: robot maid remodel 1.jpg (213 KB, 848x1200)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
pre
>>
File: robot maid remodel 2.jpg (237 KB, 848x1200)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>8604271
>>8604271
>>8604272
It's frustrating. A lot of these bots would look pretty good, IF I didn't know about their origins. I guess that's part of the idea?

I wonder, though. Android brains, advanced as they are, are still just a bunch of 1s and 0s. Would it be possible to go digging around in there and find the pre-conversion consciousness? Though I guess that would be the previous OS or something now. That'd be fun.
>>
>>8603946

Just to ease your fears, read this:

>>8603498

With this setup, you can become a robot and not lose a bit of your personality
>>
>>8604272
You got source for this?
Saucenao couldn't find it
>>
>>8604288
>Would it be possible to go digging around in there and find the pre-conversion consciousness?
That is up to personal preference of the creator in every individual case.

Some enjoy the idea of original mind still being in there, actually awake, watching their body being puppeteered about.
Some enjoy it being 100% wiped and gone.
>>
>>8604844
It's recent, same artist as the one in >>8603191 but it's only on the twitter of the commissioner as far as I can tell rather than on pixiv https://twitter.com/doll_ksang/status/1146809368744038401

Annd is up on some *other* sort of site, idk what's that, but it links their pixiv too so must be legit
https://skeb.jp/@hokan185
>>
look like a good idea maybe someday i write a history with this idea.
>>
>>
>>
>>8606599
And some just have them being both aware and in control. I prefer a purely physical transformation, or at least very little mind altering.
>>
File: 1375964582982.jpg (332 KB, 1264x1136)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
Here's a fun little scenario:

Great leaps are made in mind digitization, but it's not mainstream. But- you're diagnosed with something. You have days to live. You get an offer: thy digitize you for practice. The process is lethal, but that's not a drawback to you.

So, you do it. You sit in the chair and the world stops.

Sometime later, you wake up in a robot body. A very limited one, just a torso and head in a lab somewhere. Nobody knows you're human, they think it was an AI chip. See, human AI (in this scenario) has a virus-like ability to take over ANYTHING, antivirus be damned. And is thus massively illegal, death penalty for trying.

You learn this pretty quick, and pretend to be robotty so they don't kill you. Again. Then- they hook you up to the network.

Big mistake.

You take over the mainframe. This is a robot facility for secretaries, but the assembly line is fully automated. And you have access to secret military projects- a super reactor, energy weapons, nanobot self repair, monomolecular armor and skeletons.

What I'd do- make another secretary bot and stick it into the line. Get in, quietly. Get shipped somewhere.

Then what?
>>
File: 1168936120197.jpg (93 KB, 534x800)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
To be more specific: make a super Mary-Sue robot body. With the nanobot stuff, supercomputer in the head, reactor in the chest, lasers in arms, flight, whatever.

Any real story falls apart at this point, unless you hold back severely, though.
>>
>>8603498
A sphinx in gold and chrome, with antigravity wings and feline instincts, and the face of a golden goddess.
>>
>>8607567
Neat

I feel emotionally drained right now
>>
>>8606599
Well, obviously.
I don't mean like either of those, though. More like there's a digitized copy of the base material's mind logged away somewhere. Not conscious or anything, AI files don't work like that. Can reinstall it to fuck with her and stuff, uninstall when you're done. You probably enjoy minds getting erased, right? Well this way you can do that over and over again.
>>
>>8602989
Isn't this just the plot of Rachet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal?
>>
>>8604381
>With this setup, you can become a robot and not lose a bit of your personality
It is not just loosing your personality, it means that if you are digital data you are immediately become something that is easy to toy with. Your mind essentially becomes playground, it can be easily accessed, others can remove things or insert things without you ever noticing turn you into anything against your will, your mind can be copy pasted into other places without you knowing. A computer virus which is stupidly easy to make can just get into you and kill you because you do not have an immune system that evolved over millions of years against. And most importantly you can just be deleted at the press of a button by anyone. And this is not even going into the deeper philosophical questions that ask that if you are just a bunch of data then what are you really? When pople can just design AI that are better than you in every way possible then what was the point of existing to begin with?
>>
>>8603946
This fetish was fun for me until I played SOMA. Ever since then, I've had an irrational fear of digital consciousness copies and teleporters that destroy the original copy.
>>
>>8607892
>Your mind essentially becomes playground, it can be easily accessed, others can remove things or insert things without you ever noticing turn you into anything against your will, your mind can be copy pasted into other places without you knowing.
To be fair, this part is a fun fantasy, at least in my opinion. The other parts you mention less so, though, I agree. Change is fine, actual death/deletion is not.

But how hard would it be to keep good backups with somebody you trust and just restore yourself when things go too far? Surely that's viable.

>>8607527
>What I'd do- make another secretary bot and stick it into the line. Get in, quietly. Get shipped somewhere.
This is probably the only reasonable approach if you don't want to go full god power fantasy (and I am not a fan of such fantasies). Get out quietly before you're found, go live quietly.
>>
>>8607892
Reminds me of this novel on pixiv.
https://www.pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=11187511
Personality as data is changed as a product.
>>
>>8607683
>You probably enjoy minds getting erased, right? Well this way you can do that over and over again.
Nah, the *finality* is what kicks it up for me. Especially if the victim is somehow willing or complicit in it happening.
>>
>>8604288
>OS
https://www.pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=9816340
School girl turns into a robot maid and get a MaidOS installed on her.
>>
>>8608250
God damn. Repetitive, but tremendous. Thanks, anon. Got any more like that?

>>8608245
Bah. Fair enough, but bah.

>>8607892
>>8608040
These guy gets it.

Honestly, I much, MUCH prefer this thing with actual robots, but the robot thread doesn't like talking about this sort of thing, so...
>>
>>8608576
>Got any more like that?
Not really. I've just been scrolling through the tags and translate the titles if one catches my eyes for a read.
ロボット化 (Robotization)
機械化 (Mechanization)
人格改変 (Personality modification)
Another find. https://www.pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=11001484
>>
>>8607892
>>8608040
>>8608576
Can't speak for anybody else here, but I have a hypnosis/mind control fetish, and it was entirely my gateway into robot girl fetish through this angle. Glad to see it getting some love.

>>8608043
>>8608250
>>8608686
What's the best alternative for those of us who don't read Japanese? Plugging it into google translate or equivalent?
>>
>>8608800
I'm using Pale Moon with a selected text & right-click translator.
https://addons.palemoon.org/addon/gtranslator-moon-edition/
It is pretty jank but it is less of a headache to copy the text over to google's translate page.
>>
File: D_IMETBUIAY9YGj.jpg (198 KB, 796x1200)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/asfrlaw/status/1148994163918028800
>>
>>8609764
>The mechanization I saw in TL was so great that my child was also mechanized 1/2
What a great adult.
>>
File: D_IMJ6nUcAEf3QE.jpg (179 KB, 796x1200)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>8609764
>>8609995
So this is her trying to move her body, right? It can't be her trying to resist her programming. That doesn't make sense.
>>
>>8603498
Why take one when you could be all ? Grey Goo with a finite number of nanite it is !
>>
>>8610343
That’s the view of a small mind, personally, but you do you.
>>
>>8610671
small mind, huge oportunities! May get boring at some point, but he could be ground-base for new, advanced prototypes of the same aspect. Rinseand repeat.
>>
I want a Cybrid/Strogg GF.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGdW--_Dcsg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XGKFdV7UZQ
>>
File: 8535477.png (767 KB, 1152x1210)
767 KB
767 KB PNG
>>
>>8610696
Yep

>>8611356

Okay, consensual mind erasure is neat.
>>
>>8611406
Gonna take a wild guess and say that's stage two talking.
>>
>>8611523
Nah, the setup is clearly on her going into it with knowledge of what follow.

Like, if it was the transformation (nanobots probably) taking control, it would just report about stage two starting, not *question* it. So it clearly still is the human mind in the seat, and said mind knows what stage two is and what it does.
>>
File: Erza & Lucy Robotisized.jpg (2.45 MB, 4125x1500)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB JPG
>>
>>8611523
>>8611583
Going to side with the nanobots talking here.
>>
>>8611583
I could argue against this, but given how rare this is...nah, nevermind. Enjoy it how you like, anon.
>>
>>
>>8611356
Is there any more of this?
>>
>>8611713
Specifically of this - no. The artist does robotization only rarely.

This one is a part of a set but posting all one by one from phone is a pain so here have a link
https://hypnohub.net/post?tags=Sleepymaid+robotization
>>
>>8611599
I’m really up to all interpretations.
>>
>>8612351
Here’s part 1 of a robo transformation story I wrote over 3 days

You wake up to a blaring light, your eyes struggling to adjust, along with an almost angelic voice that proclaims

>Unit now aware. Have a nice day.

You immediately snap upwards, eyes darting around, looking for the source of the voice. But there is nothing to be found. Not even a speaker on the walls or ceiling. Unless it was really tiny. That’d just be great. You start slowly looking around, trying to get aquatinted with your surroundings. As your vision clears, the details of your environment become clearer to you at a slow rate, along with sounds becoming crisper.

The walls almost look padded, and possess a white-ish coloration. The ceiling is high up, and is strewn with lights that aren’t quite too dark, yet too light. As your eyes adjust, you notice more aspects about your area. It’s almost like you’ve been dropped the middle of a hallway. There’s a slight sound of air flowing through the halls, and the incredibly quiet hum of machinery becomes apparent.

Shaking your head, you notice two more details. Your vision, though clear, is... Kind of off. You can’t put you finger on it. Speaking of fingers, every time you move your neck, there’s a soft whirring sound, as quiet as a weak breath through the nose. That reminds you... Even though you haven’t taken a breath for two minutes, you feel no discomfort. At all. Suddenly, that voice sounds off again

>Welcome to project RobArk. We hope you see your friends and family soon.

With that, the voice cuts out, along with the sense of comfort it had. You turn and stare down the hallway, and notice several doors. You begin to cautiously move down the hallway, but the moment you take a step, you notice something. Your leg is making the same noise as your neck, and when your foot makes contact with the ground, there’s a sound that doesn’t sound human. Like metal, or plastic, or something that isn’t flesh and bone
>>
>>8612402

You freeze in place the second you hear the noises your movements are making. You don’t look down at your body, fearing the worst. Nontheless, you head onwards. Apparently, there’s a fairly soft carpet. That’s one more detail

You start checking the doors, but you can’t seem to find a way to open them. All but one. You chant exactly make out what it says, but when you get close, it opens automatically, pelting you with steam, as if you just entered a sauna.

The room is filled with warm steam, and it’s so thick that you can barely see a few feet in front of you. You can hear the sound of running water. Confused, you head in, almost entranced by the mysterious room.

As you walk through the fog, you hear a noise, almost like someone whispering. Turning immediately, you see the shadow of something walk off. Obviously, this startles you badly, and you attempt to leave the room. But the door doesn't open. You spin around, only to find nothing but the fog. That, and a full length mirror of course, with a towel rack next to it. It quickly becomes apparent that this is some kind of bath house or something of that sort. How quaint.

You walk up to the mirror, which heavily fogged up. Turning your attention to the towel rack, you take one. Looking away, you wrap it around one of your arms. After you do so, you reach up to the mirror and begin wiping away the condensation. With just one slow wipe, you get a good long look at yourself. And it all comes back to you. You remember what happened. They climbed into your room, said “you’re coming with me”, and before you could say a thing, picked you up and took you outside, where there was a giant high tech helicopter. She strapped you in and pumped you full of... Something. Then you fell asleep and woke up the way you are.

Suddenly, a familiar voice came from behind you, along with the sound of water splashing.

>Y’know, if it’s of any comfort to you, I have no idea what’s going on either.
>>
>>8612405

Before you can turn around, your eyes are covered by something.

>Guess who?

They spin you around, putting you face to face with the one who climbed into your window.

>Firstly, get in the bath, you’re filthy. Then we can talk

Picking you up, they throw you across the room, and you land in a pool of fluid with a splash. It’s not water, that’s for sure. It’s a little thicker, like oil or lubricant. Before you can surface, you are pushed to the bottom by the robot jumping on top of you. You feel their arms wrap around you, pull you up, and seat you at the edge of the pool. They immediately grab a sponge and begin washing you down with some sort of cleaning agent. You feel calm as the sponge moves around you

>Secondly, thank god you’re here. You’re the only person I’ve seen who chose a remotely regular body. Too many furries and /d/generates, tell you what.

You try to speak, but they whip out a hose and start blasting you with it.

>Thirdly, they just told me to grab 10 random people and put ‘em in the copter, so I guess it’s kind of my fault I went to Virginia.

You raise a hand, but they grab you, push you in front of a giant fan, pull out a towel, and start drying you off.

>Fourthly, you know how they say that they hope you see your friends and family? I don’t want that to happen, because that’d be awkward.

They then hand you the towel, run over to the door, and open it. The steam leaves the room, and you can now get a better look your new body, as well as theirs.

>So, what do you want to do now? Explore all the fun crap this place has to offer? Or... Get to know each other?

(Now describe your body, as well as theirs, and what you’re going to do)

I leave what happens now to you pervs.
>>
>>8611670
Neat
>>
>>8603220
Holy fuck, that's so good. Sure it looks like she's pleasuring herself but you have to imagine it's just amputee fetish and that makes it like holy fuck, the ultimate rape, self rape. And she's so helpless too. God that's hot
>>
>>8612745
Yeesh. Self rape is weird
>>
>>8612746
Amputee stuff is good by itself in terms of helplessness. But this adds another layer to it. You'd just exist, unable to control what you do basically.

And maybe it started as self rape but from on onlookers perspective it's just masterbating, and she seems to be enjoying it.
>>
File: brain in a box.png (623 KB, 1200x1628)
623 KB
623 KB PNG
got this
>>
>>8611356
Anyone knows he the artist is? Seen this art style before but can't find it.
>>
>>8613130
https://sleepymaid.com/ this guy
>>
>>8612859
Now this robotization turns me on. If you willingly chose conversion you get to keep your free will and or receive minimal AI control.
>>
>>
>>8613269
Welcome to the club, pal.
>>
>>8613894
Too bad there is shit for content. I have an idea for a story, but know just how much people just LOVE greentext
>>
>>8613964
Greentext stories are fine around here. Could get some attention if it's good.
>>
Aight fellas, game plan (my personal one at least)
>save up enough money to freeze self (~30k, + investment for income in future)
>"Wake me up when you can transfer consciousness into andriods"
>wait
>????
>profit

I'm planning on doing this.
>>
>>8614073
1. When I flesh the story out in my head it has less porn and is more like a "young adult" novel.

2. I'd spend too much time on the lore and less on the porn of the story to get the robotization in.

3. The MC is a guy (and a virgin) so that opens up a this is gay/death to all beta male onions boy thing.
>>
>>8613964
How does Greentext have anything to do with this?

Also, here’s another story about that setting I talked about:

You awaken in your storage tank. It was yet another day of preparation for that upcoming crazy ass alien invasion, most likely.

The facility you wandered constantly was a nice one, to be sure. You had barely explored it, to be frank, but that was to be expected. It was big enough to cover the planets surface, so of course you’d have barely explored it.

You almost feel kind of bad for the surface dwelling humans, soon to become like you and the many others in this place. The population decrease was scaring them a lot, most likely.

You flop back down on your pods padded interior , still processing the shit you’d seen. You wonder if letting people construct their own bodies was a mistake. You saw robotic furries that acted like animals in heat. You saw crazy nazi incels. However, if people didn’t chose their bodies, you’d be deprived of beautiful sights like those two fluffy yuri robots kissing in an aquarium and then playing video games together. Or that mother who cared for her robotic 6 year old.

You look at the clock and realize it’s 3am. Sighing, you prepare to go back to sleep, but before you can, you hear that familiar voice again

>”Hey, I was wondering... Could we share that pod?”

Before you can respond, they get close to your face

>”Because I. Need. INTIMACY.”

How do you respond?
>>
>>8614884
I'm not seeing the problem.
>>
>>8615556
I’m just having trouble understanding weather he’s presenting it as a problem or not
>>
>>8612859
I absolutely love this design. Not sexually, but I just think it looks really cool
>>
>>8615636
They're problems with the story. I'll spend so much time building up the world readers will get bored and figuratively shout "JUST START FUCKING ALREADY!!!"

Also, I doubt anybody wants to here a story about a male MC being robotized.
>>
>>8616791
Only if the result is a fembot or futabot
>>
>>8616791
>Also, I doubt anybody wants to here a story about a male MC being robotized.
This is really the wrong thread to be making that assumption in.

Especially if the end result is also gender-bent.
>>
>>8616800
Sadly no gender bending. Just the story of a virgin male MC who is unsure of his sexuality being seduced by a cyborg woman into willingly joining The Collective.
>>
>>8616791
Only if he keeps his sentience, because that’s hot

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.