[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: img_rental_26cargovan.jpg (33 KB, 410x267)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Tomorrow, I'm loading up my shit in pic related. I want to lag bolt a bunch of cleats and d-rings to the floor to keep said shit from rolling around. The floor is made of laminated wood planks that resemble a basketball court. The planks are about a foot wide, and separated by aluminum runners.

How thick are the planks, though?
>>
>>1290460

if you are renting the truck I dont think they will appreciate you bolting shit to the structure and floors. most of those trucks have rails in them where you can attach straps to tie shit down.
>>
>>1290460
Retard
>>
>>1290460
I remember the first time I rented a truck
>>
>>1290460

After they charge you the cost to replace what you destroyed you would have probably been better off hiring someone to move it for you.
>>
>>1290460
you know they have rails to attach shit too right?
>>
>>1290793

OH GOOD JOB FAGGOT, THAT WAS SAID LITERALLY THE SECOND POST! WAY TO COPYCAT POSTS DUMBTARD
>>
>>1290460
As someone who used to pilot this i will tell you just get a bunch of rope and learn to fucking tie it properly.

2 years only had one piece come loose because coworkers eat pills like fucking skittles
>>
>>1291015
Calm yourself anon. And go fuck yiurself
>>
>>1291202
I WILL FIND YOU AND BEAT YOU LIKE A REDHEADED STEP CHILD YOU INBRED GOAT FUCKER
>>
>>1290460
Use straps that lock into the rails on each side. Save your mattresses to load last and strap them in really tight and they'll hold everything else in place (assuming you don't load everything else like a retard).

t. former mover
>>
There are rails on the side that you can strap stuff down MONG
>>
>>1291828
I am a redbearded step child and live in Houston. Come on over faggot. Will meet at the truck stop where i park my rig to fuck your mother.
>>
Did OP drill holes?
Was he made to pay?
What here occurred ?
>>
>>1291892
OMG a truck driver and worse yet admits it
No lower denomination than being a fat smell lot lizard fucking truck driver
>>
>>1291892
>I am a redbearded step child and live in Houston. Come on over faggot. Will meet at the truck stop where i park my rig to fuck your mother.
Faggot and Texas in the same sentence...do the math...My mothers been dead for 10 years but I have no doubt that you're still hitting it. Redheads are all nut cases....NEXT!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.