[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Ideas on making a robot rabbit ? it can also have military or delivery applications, think about it

I want to create a robot that has the ability to jump over 100 feet in the air , in any direction , and have control over the landing, with a small camera below the robot , so i can land the landings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcP_Vk3xNU0
>>
>robot that can jump 30m
if you are too retarded to do your research then you are too retarded to build it
>>
>>1330964
Okay I thought of ideas:
1.)Hydraulic Powered Legs, combined with jets
2.)Electric Powered legs, combined with jets or propellers
3.)spring loaded legs, combined with jets or propellers
>>
>>1330971
compressed air pneumatic legs would give you the best jumping results
>>
>>1331083
A stabilizing gyro, a blast plate, and some boom boom would give best jumping results.
>>
another larp project
you aint building shit kid
>>
File: me163-1.jpg (28 KB, 534x401)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>1330923
Make a solid rocket engine powered glider.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kItaMa7df2w
You did not specify that you needed to jump more than once or how much control you really need.
>>military or delivery applications, think about it
and what exactly would these applications be?

>>1331083
and what exactly do you mean by best?
>>1331148
how do you stabilize things with your gyro?
>>
Bump because why not
>>
I think the SandFlea from Boston Dynamics is what you're looking for but it doesn't leap to 100ft.

Anyways, I'd go compressed helium cartridges and mini zepelin. Wheel in as close to target... then trigger cartridge to fill zepelin. Take off, manoeuver over and drop the dope.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.