[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/e/ - Ecchi

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: sportsgal1_lr.jpg (294 KB, 744x1159)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
What do you think of my art?
>>
I want to become a really well known pinup ecchi artist
>>
/aco/ is over there
>>
stiff, lifeless, flat, unispired, doll-like, erotic yet unnappealing. Nice pillow shading. bad construction, weak/lacking perspective, that shoe is horrendous, looks like an after thought.

overall weak fundamentally, looks like you jumped the gun and started rendering before you had your fundamentals down properly.
>>
2/10 wouldn't commission for $10
>>
>>2285134
>>/ic
That said... It looks good but there is a huge room for improvement.

Sketching,proportions, perspective - all are lacking. I wont nag for shoe; but what happened with her right arm ?
Coloring is really nice and i can't give you any useful critique on it
Also shirt and panties are done great; folds are perfect (thought there might be too many), shirt collar is bit weird and there should be some shade between it and her skin if that is folding in that V shape

Whole image looks like a clusterfuck of average and good.
>>
Bit bummed but oh well, I appreciate the honesty anons. I definitely agree I've got much to work on still.
>>
You fault for coming to /e/ with that, should've gone to /aco/ they eat up that crap and pay for it.
>>
>>2285182

what's the difference ? I thought it was pretty much a matter of perspective what's 'western' and what isn't
>>
>>2285183
and that's why you fail
>>
Inconsistent lighting direction
>>
It looks like you focus more on color then proper proportions. Stop coloring until you get the basics. Example the legs are way too big, the foot is awkward, the pose is unnatural, you're hiding the feet and hands (probably because you aren't comfortable drawing them) The clothes look like crumpled up tin foil, the hips don't make sense, etc. Also don't post on an anonymous internet board if you don't want your feelings hurt
>>
>>2285183
that’s actually why you fail. /e/ doesn’t see merit in western shit
>>
>>2285183
Come on, it's obvious to tell at a glance which is which. Can you really not see the difference even? I can hardly believe that.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/ic/3808828

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.