[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/e/ - Ecchi

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 137 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: bikini-SummerDiva.png (1.47 MB, 1500x1000)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
Last Thread: >>2309246

"New" (16-6-18) Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/x5NAD5nR

For individual models and motions downloads
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_N65CwPcvHNXTOG-E0803aCm31iLknPCwnL2gTHoxBQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

Video websites:
>iwara.tv
go to the bottom of the page to change to english
>nicovideo.jp
>video.fc2
has video view limits
search terms: MMD, mikumikudance, R-18, 紳士の社交場

Trial Links:
Lot-o-Motions:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ryisxxu76rz29ir/motions.rar

R-15 models collection:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h8zudfbjbh7qass/R15__MMD_Model_Collection_1.0.11039741.TPB.7z

3dcg stuff if you want to import it to mmd
http://pastebin.com/pXaWZwGY
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ifx8l7qn94r7o/Miscellaneous_Files
new mod catalog (updated each sunday by the folks of hongfire)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0mauhmdbvu7ebf1/ModCatalog.odt/file
>>
How do I get good at weighting to bones? Any tips and tricks? I've seen trevx's videos but he mumbles too much.
>>
MMD models.:

melonbooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=IT0000202446 : KanColle - Furutaka Kai Ni
melonbooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=IT0000205807 : Original Character - Kawahara Emu
melonbooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=IT0000128834 : Sumaga - Spica

Add "touch." before the Melonbooks DL link to visit the mobile version of the site, which might bypass the 403 issue.
Or try a Proxy / Webproxy. (Only to browse the site.)
Example.:
http://www.cybersyndrome.net
http://nanomugenn.sitemix.jp/ - untick "Remove client-side scripting"

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ225074.html : ImagineGirls - Vienne V2
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ216559.html : ImagineGirls - R1N4 V2
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ214493.html : ImagineGirls - Iris V2
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ240631.html : Virtu-A-Dolls 01 - Himukai Manatsu
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ245326.html : Virtu-A-Dolls 02 - Chiiki Nemimi
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ245989.html : Zombieland Saga - Minamoto Sakura (melonbooks: IT0000210808)
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ250475.html : Zombieland Saga - Mizuno Ai (melonbooks: IT0000212145)

Models on:
https://booth.pm

3DCG

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ236205.html : Royal Adventurer Academy Pack 03
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ148762.html : Lupin III - Fujiko Mine
>>
File: T.Turing.jpg (704 KB, 2560x1440)
704 KB
704 KB JPG
>>
This is a late answer. But for the anon who wanted Amagi from im9224131, the pass is amagi0717a
>>
https://mega.nz/#!SihGCAwT!DqgTKdqNYnBya30SEIP_TNkU_4VQGxAI5xszdCmFPN4

lilia and rosalia from honkai impact 3
>>
What are the chances that this model will appear on iwara?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AufydOsiD6M
>>
>>2315082
Wow, that's the official Miku channel?
Do they share their models?
>>
Iwara needs to be nuked. Too much cancer clogging up the site
>>
It is getting so fucking annoying. There's so many preview videos which is against the rules. Yet, there they are. Does the admin even go to the site anymore?
>>
>>2314928
>>2314929
Going back to that someone knows is Ametraw has his videos backed up somewhere? after NND deleted his stuff I've been suffering this emptiness, I need to watch those videos again
>>
>>2315082
Doesn't look like it would work well in MMD.
>>
File: Okita.png (2.14 MB, 1600x1200)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
>>
>>2315135
Did you report them? I've reported a few videos and they were removed for doing exactly that.
>>
Pmx/pmd editors are most broken and annoying shit-things in the world. Japs cannot to any kind of code.
>>
Anyone know why when i paint weights on bones in PMX Editor it overwrites and deletes them on other bones, how do i prevent it, shit is beyond frustrating.

Also is it possible to mirror or copy weight maps from one bone to another, it's not very straight forward on what you can and cannot do.
>>
>>2315172
It's propably because of BDEF type and how pmxe will always normalize weights to round up to 1.0 i.e you have a bone weighted at 0 and another at 100 for the same vertices, if you paint over it with 50 they will both become 50 (unless its a 3rd new bone, then the 0 bone gets unweighted while the other two share 50-50) between the bones involved. So it becomes more difficult with 3 or 4 bones with the scarce tools offered by pmxe. I'm guessing you're trying to weight paint hip area or the arms with additional setups.

You can mirror weights, but that requires a completely symmetrical model where the vertices line up mirrored. Not sure what you meant by copying the weight values, as in having two bones with same values or transfering the values over?If it's double the weights, it cannot go over 1.0 value or the vertices won't know what to do. If it's transfering there is a plugin meant for that.

I'd suggest investing time to learning blender if you want to delve into editing more. It gives you much more flexibility with control and better results for the cost of steeper learning curve, but in blender you actually have good tutorials to help you out in the beginning.

I'm but a beginner myself so somebody might have better solutions, but after having struggled with the exact same issues myself, I only opt to use pmxe if the model is lower poly or the edits are simple enough (small texture changes, morphs, bodies, joints etc.) or value tinkering.
>>
>>2315174
Thanks for help, is the weight being limited like that an MMD thing or a PMX Editor thing?

The model is symmetrical, i'm just trying to add physics and IK to abandoned models, i just don't know how to copy paste said weights to different bones, i could just redraw them but that seems less than optimal and won't look all that great since it's unlikely they will be the exact same.

I know some blender, never messed with weight maps though, i do have the MMD plugin for it so i guess i might as well look at it but i remember the import having some texture issues, even with the auto convert thing.
>>
https://twitter.com/Eringi_3DCG/media
Just look at those sweet ass movements
>>
>>2315076
Already on ts from another anon the other day:
http://tstorage.info/6d64dxywsftn

>>2314327
>>
>>2315076
>>2315192
Also, I went and checked your MEGA link, they aren't MMD ready since they are fbx's and are missing a number of things on it that the ts one already has ready set up (also, why are they so stupidly tiny? You couldn't have resized them before uploading them? It takes, literal seconds).

So yeah, I recommend people use the ts link instead and not that mega link.
>>
File: 1548886322016.webm (1.56 MB, 512x512)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB WEBM
>>2315194
His models and animations are god tier but he pretty much never makes any full videos, which makes him kind of worthless.
>>
Am I the only one who has takes sadistic pleasure in sometimes seeing people who don't share models lose them?
>>
>>2315217
No, they deserved it and worse.
>>
>>2315217
Lose then how?
>>
Picking the topic up from the last thread, how do you grab stuff from niconico?
>>
>>2315234
Like a harddrive failure for example.
>>
>>2315236
Oh, that. Model creators that don't backup their works are idiots. Did it just happen to one of them?
>>
>>2315237
Not recently that I'm aware of, just a passing thought but I seen it happen before and for some reason something triggered me to say it.
>>
>>2315217
There are some exceptions for me. I know Furui suffered a harddrive failure around the start of the year. No idea if he shares his models or not, but I also don't care, because no one is going to make hotter videos with them than he does anyway. Its the people who don't even bother to make videos or any sort of content at all with their hoarded models that I have no pity for.
>>
>>2315247
>because no one is going to make hotter videos with them than he does anyway.
You don't know that for real. You just really have a bias for him that you must sustain is all. Videos this, videos that, I don't even watch most videos because it's always so corny.
>>
>>2315248
Of course its my bias, and that's why I don't give a shit. Why would I care if some other asshole wants his models?
>>
>>2315255
Man on his own island, have fun with that.
>>
>>2315256
Thanks.
>>
Why the fuck is the sorting function on Iwara so broken? Videos don't get sorted properly until way into the next month, April's videos are still sorted completely randomly when sorting by likes or views.
>>
bowlroll net/file/195285
パスワードは・・・キーボードをよーく見てください・・・「もちらな」です

Big think.
>>
Could anyone please share the "Makes you a fighter" motion? The original distribution ( https://bowlroll.net/file/155638 ) seems to have expired.
>>
>>2315284
maou
>>
>>2315290
Nice, thanks.
I'm looking for the one here too because what I thought it would be (amao/amaou) doesn't work. bowlroll net/file/191904
>>
File: D6IyniJUEAAprMw.jpg (130 KB, 675x1200)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
I want this.
https://twitter.com/no_tepad/status/1126519990905999361
>>
>>2315299
chimera model with Emu Kawakami and Dolores Raise.
Both are sold in booth, so the model won't be distributed.
>>
>>2315275
I assume this is to cut down on processing time. The servers are running on fumes anyway. It's a lot easier to send a precomputed list rather than do it again for every request.
>>
>>2315297
The pass is the same for all of them iirc.
>>
>>2315307
Durr. I thought I tried that too.
>>
https://bowlroll.net/file/196972

this one has less skindentation
>>
>>2315361
me again

https://bowlroll.net/file/135665
i couldn't figure out the pw, but found this.

played with some material visibility and morph #last one. I was able to show her nude body.

make sure to turn on that layer 63? body_null

can someone add the important bits? XD
>>
File: Capture.png (334 KB, 789x1183)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>>2315362
forgot image
>>
>>2315362
twitter
>>
>>2315284
>Full body
Delicious
>>
Real quick here but, what the phuck happen to iwara.tv?

I mean almost everybody's videos are just....gone

Did that site went a damn purge and just deleted everything or what
>>
>>2315376
Did you click into the General section perhaps?
>>
O_O

You know what, ignore what I just said....some people deleted there stuff. I had to click my thingy on the upper right so.
>>
>>2315297
On the subject of this guy, he has something else up for download, but it's on a time limit. (5/12) Grab it if you haven't already.
>>
>>2315175
>is the weight being limited like that an MMD thing or a PMX Editor thing?
afaik pmxe is unique in how it normalizes the weight values.

For transfering weight from one bone to another, there is a plugin called weight target replacer.
>>
File: Test.png (1.6 MB, 1600x1200)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
I'm not convinced. There's something that I'm not doing right with that picture.
>>
File: Koishi buggy.jpg (274 KB, 1920x1080)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>2315381
It's Koishi but the rigging is a little buggy. I wouldn't bother with it until a new version is released.
>>
>>2315384
Propably because the stance is horribly impractical and her eyes are literally looking past the other, propably admiring that sweet sweet sink and cupboard combo.

Doesn't really look like a complete scene but rather two separate ones mashed together with poor results.
>>
>>2315389
You're right, I screwed up that one.
It's a bit demoralizing to spend that much time trying to come up with something new and screw up.
>>
>>2315384
>>2315389
>the stance is horribly impractical
And by this, I mean, look at her, she's practically sitting down in midair and when you think about it who would spank with double-handed grip. I'm not saying you should go for realistic look, but that's propably why the image looks off because our brains will try to interpret it as such
>>
>>2315391
It's alright, mistakes only prove you're trying and you can learn from them. I for one have zero interest in spanking, but for some reason I always find myself commenting on your images if I see them to help you out with critique. Or at least I think I'm looking at the same spanky boys/girls pictures.
>>
>>2315393
I doubt there are other people interested in spanking. I mean, I did make some non-spanking pictures like >>2315156, but even I have to say that it's a really boring picture. Having the character facing away from the camera is a nice trick to get the imagination working, but doing it twice in a row was clumsy. I should've made the samurai girl do something else and show her face.
>>
>>2315395
Gotta say clothed spanking still images are quite the niche. Also most people here are about the videos or lewd pics with ultra effects for the nice looks and the actual models. Your pictures (spanking and non-spanking) seem more story oriented but since there is really no story to speak of and characters chosen randomly for scenes you thought of, they fall flat and undertone of the pictures doesn't get conveyed if there was one to begin with. It just gives the rise to the question of "Why?" People will ask question that the picture gives no answers to.

That's at least how I see it with my limited experience
>>
>>2315407
I'm afraid you're right. I do make a story for each pictures, but since I can't write, I never posted it, so from your perspective, it does come off as "random characters are spanking reach others", so I assume it's far less interesting.
To be honest, I did try to make full comics, but I really, genuinely can't write. It was cringy from A to Z, totally Yikes tier.
>>
>>2315408
At least you recognize the cringe in your own work so you're not delusional like m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶D̶e̶v̶i̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶r̶t̶i̶s̶t̶s̶ some people. What you need is experience: read materials for reference, write more and sometimes even publish it so you can take feedback from people to see if you're improving or stagnating. More knowledge in the bank should make writing alot easier.
>>
>>2315409
I have to add, I feel a bit ashamed as well. I don't mind making some small explanation for my pictures, but seeing as I only post my stuff here to get criticisms on my poses, the effects, or the after effects, I never considered giving even a single line of text to explain why a mythical snake woman is spanking a XIXth samurai.

My apologies.
>>
>>2315365
Is that her actual waist? That's very scary, anon. She needs a lot of tweaking, I guess turning her nude definitely won't be easy, she looks like she has no UV there on the waist because of all the texture stretching visible.
>>
>>2315384
Get back to your DA asshole.
>>
>>2315412
Another anon here, the problem is that her waist is made with a morph so it looks like that. That one is basically abandoned since modeler is working on 2.0 versions (currently 2.0.2) You can get the pass for newer model from his nicovideo profile. Altough they also have chopped parts.
>>
>>2315409
>>not delusional
>typical da cancer
>atention whore
>i thouhgt i'm a hot shit
>i can't figure whats wrong with my teribly shity renders
>spaming with that noob trash in every single thread
>>people tolerate this shit
Da future is coming...
>>
Ha, spotted the /b/astard.
>>
>>2315421
And annoying as fuck.
>>
>>2315421
what's the harm if nobody actually gives a shit? better get his address and shank the nigga before he post more pictures you need to scroll over, right?
>>
>>2315425
Scrolling is hard work. And we all know we'd rather have more models requests than original pictures.
>>
>>2315425
No harm. Let's become a deviantart. No one gives a fuck. Let's post more terrible art/atentionwhoring, and less share models and experience/knowledge. No one gives a shit, duh.
>>
>>2315427
>original pictures
>Deviantart's quality garbage
Ok.
>>
>>2315428
>guy post crappy picture and actually listen to criticism
>you complain nobody share experience nor knowledge
Are you retarded?
>>
>>2315430
Read again. If you dong get it - give yourself a good slap and read again, you dumb cock.
>>
>>2315430
Careful, I heard its contagious
>>
>>2315432
You're right, I'll avoid talking to it.
>>
File: HotYuriKiss.jpg (89 KB, 800x600)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Hmm... Can't get whats wrong. Can you guys actualy help me with that?
>>
Imagine getting so mad that you end up shitposting.
>>
>>2315437
Imagine not getting mad and still shitposting.
>>
File: YYB Rin.png (1.62 MB, 1200x2000)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
Is anyone able to make a full body version of this YYB Rin please? I don't know how difficult it would be... there's nothing under the clothing

tstorage info/mo9qyvpvw2m3
>>
>>2315435
Needs more tongue.
>>
>>2315435
10/10 setup patreon that has adfly links, will support
>>
And there we go, now he's answering himself.
RIP thread, it was good while it lasted.
>>
File: 23213213123.png (17 KB, 404x308)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>2315443
ohrly?
>>
File: image01022.png (1.1 MB, 992x940)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>
>>2315439
Would be rather difficult, you'd have to create new textures since there isn't any texturing for the missing parts etc. And of course you'd have to model the missing parts also and rig them (chest, ass, vag, arms and feet on this model for full body) . Would be easier to just snag parts here and there and put them together and edit textures but that will just result in a mess.

Next viable option would be swapping the body to another version of Rin while keeping the head and clothes but that kinda defeats the purpose I guess.

There are propably people here who can do the editing but they propably have projects of their own already, but if you're lucky who knows.
>>
>>2315435
The hands need to be posed. Otherwise...it ain't gonna look right.
>>
File: dd0055.png (454 KB, 899x507)
454 KB
454 KB PNG
>>2315439
demitasse(LLOYD) should have distributed the model of a full body.
But I do not have this model. : p
>>
File: 1.png (2.32 MB, 2000x2000)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB PNG
So, I was reading through this thread and you guys kind of made me sad. :(
>>
>>2315456
Did he distribute his models before retiring though?
>>
File: 2.png (1.91 MB, 2000x2000)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
>>2315458
He distributed quite a few models.
I have a YYB Rin edit of his. But, it has a different costume on.
>>
>>2315457
>>2315460
proper use of Kaat right there
>>
>>2315457
Do you wanna some criticizm and advices again or you just decide to do some shitposts?
>>
>>2315462
Aw, thanks.
>>2315464
I'm not the same guy. I just popped in and saw you guys were being mean to him and wanted to share some love. <3
>>
File: Untitled.png (159 KB, 461x633)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>2315460
Nevermind. That YYB Rin edit of his that I have is a bodyswap. Uses the same body as his Sour Miku and Rin edits. At least, as far as I can tell. Maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>2315465
Can you get back to da please?
>>
>>2315465
><3
>>
stephen mcdaniel mmd when
won't even have to rig him or anything
>>
Please re-upload some of demitasse's models.
>>
File: aa.png (1.81 MB, 2000x2000)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
>>2315470
She has inverted nipples. Hard to tell, though.
>>
File: 1554934584209.jpg (19 KB, 262x274)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>that guy who comments "Hermosas encantadoras , voluptuosas enormes lindas bubis" on every video
>>
>>2315491
were u see this
>>
>>2315496
YouTube.
>>
>>2315482
Check the forums at the booru.
Topic id=66
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Looking for a r18 edit of yui hime. The one at secret booru is missing the important bits.
>>
>>2315491
What?
>>
File: 1557421997671.png (2.13 MB, 1920x1080)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB PNG
Heyoo, just reposting from the previous thread (since this new thread was made the same day).
But wondering if anyone happens to have these edits (all or any of them)? I thought they were pretty cute and would love to use them for my own stuff (although I'll most likely have to make them fullbody which is no biggie).
But if any can help out that would be great!

link: https://www.deviantart.com/halsegamel/art/TDA-Mel-s-Extra-Pack-Private-Download-765031492
>>
>>2315412
It was actually the Toon texture that was making that horrific effect. Here I simply wiped those boxes for the body materials and then made a sloppy texture just as a demo.
>>
File: RJ242571_img_main.jpg (109 KB, 560x420)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>
I'm kind of new to working with mmd models, but If a model has parts that seem to be missing, but are very clearly drawn on the body textures (like nipples for example), is there anything I can do to show them? And I don't mean when they're hidden with the opacity slider, it's like they were removed from the models or something.
>>
>>2315563
It might be a morph to keep the nipples from poking through clothing so you can bring them out after you've used the 'clothing off' morph. The good models do multimorphs so you can do both with one morph. Other than that it could be like with the YuzukiYukari model we're trying to figure out where the material also has its opacity set to 0 in the materials list of the PMX. If the vertexes are just straight up deleted by some prude bitch MMD modeler then you're shit-outta-luck unless you want to do all the work to restore it.
>>
>>2315566
Ah ok that's actually really helpful, thanks. So it's a pretty safe bet that if a model has no clothes off morph, but still has everything drawn on the textures, that the modeler is just a cunt and did that intentionally before distributing?
>>
>>2315567
Pretty much. They took somebody else's R18 model and decided their little modification was special enough that they could butcher the base body. I've heard theories it's because of Japanese shit with not wanting the copyright holders of they stuff they're modelling to get pissed but I do think they're just cunts as you say. Either that or the model is wearing a bikini where it presses into the boobflesh so making a clothes remove morph would look really bad.
>>
>>2315567
Well yes, but actually no
Sometimes they simply don't include the morphs, fastest way you can determine if the model is full bodied is to use Vertex/Masking, mask out the clothes and then select all the vertices. Sometimes they will create an outline of the body/invisible parts and you simply need to make them visible. Like >>2315566 said, usually its done to erase clipping, but sometimes it's just so its a sfw model. Sometimes they are invisible for no reason in materials tab, other times they might have been edited in blender for example and their morphs no longer work which were supposed to reveal the stuff. Trust me, there is an abundance of unpolished models with unconnected joints etc. so sometimes logic doesn't apply.

Lack of vertices where the body would be tells you they removed the goody bits intentionally (this is done usually by people who sell their models and give them as freebie baits so people would be tempted to buy the complete model). Very rarely are the missing parts controlled by a vertex/UV morph.

All in all I've found plenty of models with no clothes off morphs that I've had to add myself and they've had full bodies, so check before you deck em for having no body revealing morphs
>>
File: 1111.png (296 KB, 959x973)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>2315570
So, just for clarity sake, using these lilia and rosalia models >>2315200
This is a dead giveaway that they were removed, correct?
>>
>>2315562
Nice.
>>
>>2315561
good work hero!
>>
>>2315491
>"it's a baby!": spanish edition
kek
>>
>>2315562
Can I have?
>>
>>2315619
I'm just an aimless dabbler. The real hero will be whoever makes a proper texture and tweaks the physics because as it is the physics are pretty shit when you can see the breasts naked.
>>
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im9240581
Who can solve it?
>>
So I decided to add a "waist" bone to a model. I've done it a few times before without trouble, but this time I can't figure out what's going on. Whenever I rotate it to bend the model over, The legs act weird and turn inward on themselves instead of staying straight. I made sure all the upper and lower body bones were linked to the waist bone properly. Could someone please telling what I would need to fix to make the legs act normally.
>>
>>2315677
The legs are probably missing their waist connections. Open a model that is working and just check out their legs.
>>
>>2315680
Not sure what I'm looking for exactly. The leg bones seem to be connected to the lower body bone.
>>
File: Untitled.png (29 KB, 647x361)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>2315689
Alright. So, you should have the 3 leg bones as normal. However "右足" and "左足" should connect to a hidden bone that is placed in their same locations. Those two other hidden bones should then be connected to the lower body but have an Append setting with a ratio of -1, parented to the waist. Here's a SS of it.

I don't know if there is a better/easier way to go about this. That's just how I've seen it work.
>>
>>2315690
Oh, also the setup there has two sets of leg bones. The regular ones (the blue and light blue) and then the yellow/orange that adds the IK. This may be a little bit more complicated to explain than I originally thought.
>>
>>2315690
>>2315694
I'm sort of getting how it works. Still having a few problems though. (like legs not bending period) I guess I just have to look at other bone setups closer.Maybe it's just me, but this is way more complicated than it should be. Thank you for your time. This was really helpful. Didn't think about how hidden bones might effect this.
>>
>>2315699
Forgot, but I had one other question. If my model didn't have these hidden bones to begin with and I had to add them myself, do I need to do anything special to these other than what you mentioned already?
>>
File: untitled10a.png (2.82 MB, 1920x1080)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB PNG
>>
this is just out of curiosity,
Which shipgirl would you guys prefer to see in a video?
>>
>>2315703
We talking Kancolle or Azur Lane?
>>
>>2315703
Unicorn or Samidare
>>
>>2315701
Not really, just move them into the right spot. Can just copy-paste the location of the other bone they are suppose to be on. Oh, the tree matters. Like, you can't parent bone 10 to bone 11. The parent must be above the child in the list.
>>
>>2315704
Kancolle

>>2315705
Samidare?
she does have a nice set of thighs and butt.
I'm not sure about Unicorn
>>
>>2315707
>I'm not sure about Unicorn
The only video of her I ever saw was ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/zeovxh4koskdxqb1 by Alra.
Never found the model either. But I can wish...
>>
>>2315704
Kasumi, Ryuujou or Zuihou KC
Javelin/Ayanami AL

>>2315709
Speaking of Alra, are all of his videos before his random purge still lost to the void?
>>
>>2315710
meant for >>2315703
>>
>>2315710
>>2315711
no worries, I knew.

Zuihou, is there a full body of her?
>>
>>2315713
I remember seeing one a while ago but I don't remember whose it was, I think it was just a body swap though
>>
>>2315716
it's alright, when it comes around I'll snag it.
Unicorn's model I have, I don't know if she's full bodied. I have the one that was up for grabs at 100yen.

Would be kind of tough making a sex video of her though.
>>
>>2315717
the Alra video had her full body, white dress at first then short dress with nopan then nude
>>
>>2315718
damn,
I'll go looking around for it then.
I still have that Musashi from pokemon to take care of.

now, how do I get rid of the "oni-chan" thing out of my head?
>>
sm34151572
was this kotori even publically available at all? i don't see it anywhere else
>>
>>2315702
What body is that?
>>
File: World is mine - Alra.jpg (173 KB, 1920x1080)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>2315718
found an old screenshot, if it helps to see if we're talking about the same model
>>
>>2315733
the heck?
now I really have to go look at the model I have.
>>
File: HeavyDrinker.png (1.56 MB, 1440x1440)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
>>
>>2315733
Can you please share her?
>>
>>2315739
read up
>>
>>2315728
Alice Solid, I believe she is called.
>>
>>2315572
Correct.

In cases like that you're in luck though because they've removed a circular shape of the nipple part and they still have textures remaining.

A simple edit in blender and voilà the nips are back (often extruding, scaling and rotating just a few times is needed) and now you just have to line the textures properly after unwrapping the added vertices and check the weight so they follow movement correctly. Small nipple edits can also be made in pmxe but it just takes an extra effort with the lack of useful tools.

Sadly modelers often remove larger irregular sections or complete bodyparts to make the job harder for us pesky editors, but then it becomes just a matter of motivation of completeing an annoying task.
>>
File: D6XQowxUYAANEyA.jpg (89 KB, 1200x675)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Anyone got https://ebigratin.booth.pm/items/1358552 yet?
>>
>>2315754
jesus christ she's hideous
>>
Why does niconico have buffering issues I'm even watching in 360p!
>>
Could somebody help me with the pass?
https://bowlroll.net/file/142077
The hint says ''ゆにっと名(カタカナ)に続けてテーマ力ラー(アプリのユ二ット詳細と同じ表記)がDLパスです。''

And I think I got the first part right which is the name of the unit in katakana, but the second part is super confusing. I tried multiple things but none work.
(トリックスター赤青 and トリックスター革命)
Any help is appreciated!
>>
>>2315789
Because it's shit unless you pay.
>>
>>2315750
diff anon here, is there a tutorial? found one by bob something from DA but it wasnt helpful. it was either blender is outdated or plug in didn't work
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mklq9u5cr28
This is a nice motion and I wouldn't mind seeing ero of it.
>>
>>2315702
>>2315749
Quick google and booru search brings nothing. Do you have the model handy?
>>
>>2315799
Specify how it didn't work and what you were trying to do, also I'm using

Blender: 2.79b
Plugin: https://github.com/powroupi/blender_mmd_tools/tree/dev_test
>>
>>2315807
"Alicia Solid" of NicoNico3D?
>>
>>2315793
I went as far as downloading the japanese app to find out unit details from the app but couldn't figure out what テーマ力ラー meant in the hint :l
>>
>>2315811
The Alicia on nico isn't lewd, am I retarded?
>>
>>2315702
>>2315728
>>2315749
>>2315807
>>2315811
>>2315815
Wtf is that model AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>2315520
I think guthix has that one.
>>
>>2315807
She's on the booru. Did you search "alicia_solid"? "alicia solid" wont give you any results.
You can also search "alicia*" and get it.
>>
>>2315821
I did but that's not the same model, unless there's some trickery going on
>>
>>2315824
It isn't. This is her, though:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fft7z8fm3zrnyyy/ask.rar/file
>>
>>2315825
Cheers
>>
>>2315750
Alright, that's simple enough since the textures won't have to be redrawn, even if annoying. I've been seeing a growing number of cases like this and just wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking something before I started trying to convert the models, working on a mesh and doing unnecessary work.

Thanks for the info, anon, I appreciate it.
>>
>>2315813
Thank you for trying tho, it's really a difficult pass for us gaijins
>>
>https://www.deviantart.com/mrwhitefolks/art/MMD-Kiki-H-I-T-Pack-DL-747860842
>upload loli models
>doesn't rig them
Literally why.
>>
>>2315865
Painting weights is such a drag in pmx editor to be fair.
>>
how would i go about remove a pair of tits from one model and frankensteining them onto another?
>>
>>2315865
The faces are hideous
>>
>>2315881
Going full Frankenstein you propably would separate the breast as their own material and delete everything else excluding bones/bodies/joints connected to the breasts (easier to handle) then you take the model you want to transfer them and delete the original chest along with its bones/bodies/joints, import the new chest, fit it in place and join the vertices closest to eachother, link the bones/bodies/joints.

Tadah, now you have a frankenstein's mesh edit where textures don't match, physics are wonky or straight up wont work, but with cleanup it should work and simple textures don't need much tuning. This would be the simplest method I can think off while using pmxe.
>>
>>2315884
>separate the breast as their own material
You can easily select the breasts only if you mask by weight and select the breast bones that have weights, then selecting Soft-Select from the Bone (B) tab in vertex masking window, that way you can only select the breast vertices that have weight on them.
>>
>>2315882
Thank you for that valuable input who serves no purpose of any kind.
>>
What are the options to edit these pmx files?

are we limited to pmdx editor, and blender?
>>
File: Kiki.gif (1.2 MB, 800x600)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB GIF
>>2315407
>Also most people here are about the videos or lewd pics with ultra effects for the nice looks and the actual models
How about short animations, then?

>>2315865
They got rigged later, but it's hosted on some shitty blog that's full of virus. Went there, a piece of shit waited 5 minutes and sent me a notificiation out of the blue telling me my account was pirated.
What account, I don't know.
>>
>>2315892
Did you grab the files and if so, can you rehost?
>>
>>2315893
I miss a few of them, is that okay?
You can find the rest at https://www.deviantart.com/arisumatio/gallery/?catpath=%2F&edit=0&q=HiT

>please don't repack them
Yeah well if you didn't put cancerous ads in your links, mate...
>>
>>2315750
>Sadly modelers often remove larger irregular sections or complete bodyparts to make the job harder for us pesky editors, but then it becomes just a matter of motivation of completeing an annoying task.
true, but sometimes that effort on the modelers's part is useless, if said model is packed with a tight dress that cover those irregular portions, since 8 out of 10 cases that tight dress is literally the body mesh. gonna admit that it pisses me when i found a model that falls on the 2 out the 10 odds though, and the clothes's mesh is set up differently compared to the body's.
>>
>>2315825
Excellent.
>>
>>2315825
shit it's that model with the gigantic filesize textures from like a year ago
>>
>>2315903
wondering if there is a "offset surface" command inside pmdx editor

or another function like select all the surfaces that is touching inside that material "layer", that would save me so much time when separating parts. (right now i just use split, error and trail
>>
I see that the Kurumi model in the google spreadsheet is fullbody, but none of the sliders get the clothes off. Is there something I'm supposed to do with the model?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I've been trying to figure it out for about an hour or so.

(Posted this on the old thread before I realized there was a new thread sorry)
>>
File: another little tutorial.jpg (1.3 MB, 2648x2108)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>2315922
do you by chance have the UV map plugin for pmx editor? (you drag and drop the dll files on the plugin folder, put it in the user subfolder for faster access in pmx editor)
https://bowlroll.net/file/15244
that thing has a function that works just as you kinda described: you choose the material of the mesh that you want to separate, then select the vertex of said mesh and then click on the second button, after that you drag and select while pressing shift on the pmd view window and then you separate it with the commands in the selected faces tab
>>
>>2315941
Yah, you just have to add some morphs to remove the clothes in PMXE.
>>
>>2315891
pmd/pmxe are the native editors and blender is used for editing and exporting the 3d models as pmx files, you can edit the models with other editing programs in other formats, but most likely won't be able to export them as pmx, so you'll have to import it to blender first and then export it again.

So we're not limited, but rather highly inconvenienced by using other programs.

But if you mean to edit the pmx files directly, then yes, you're pretty limited.
>>
>>2315922
>>2315946
Propably your best bet for it. UV Editor is a neat plugin that not only lets you accurately select particular vertices with ease, but you can also adjust the textures from it and see how the UV map is laid out when you're wondering why the textures are messed up.
>>
File: 8-a.png (2.47 MB, 1920x1080)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB PNG
>>
File: 1557603796.gif (1.93 MB, 720x405)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
Looking for a CM3D2 mod or MMD models of the PriPara. Anybody got it?
>>
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/6129300045
can anyone help me get this model ?
>>
>>2315981
Now that's a nice model
>>
>>2316001
Here you go!
http://tstorage.info/zbjjh2x0g58a
>>
is baidu password thread dead?
>>
PLEASE HELP ME WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN
>はかない美、強い意志、艶やかな美人などの花言葉を持つ7月19日の誕生花漢字四文字
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30431852
https://bowlroll.net/file/125745
https://ch.nicovideo.jp/wantainu/blomaga/ar1133921
>>
Anyone knows the creator of this? I want more of it.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5cc0d557214de&t=0https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5cc0d557214de&t=0
>>
>>2315981
Would you mind sharing her? That model look irresistibly hot.
>>
File: nobu.jpg (119 KB, 1024x576)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Does anybody have this Nobu model by uzuragi?
>>
>>2316029
That's a character from CM3D2 with body sliders. It would be easy to recreate.
>>
God how I wish Whitefang did R-18 stuff. Even after all these years and new MMD creators he's still my #1 easily. I hate this whole fantia/patreon trend but man would I swipe in a heartbeat if he ever created one.

His Meiling model is still god tier.
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm33980420
>>
>>2316092
>but man would I swipe in a heartbeat if he ever created one.
Cringe!
>>
https://www.deviantart.com/cruisn/art/Herrscher-of-the-Void-SwimSuit-V2Honkai-Impact-3rd-797539755
do we have access to this model here
>>
>>2316024
月下美人
>>
How do you guys grab videos from nicovideo?
>>
>>2316092
Does he have any other lewd dances like that one?
>>
>>2316093
>supporting websites like that in anyway regardless of who it is
>>
>>2315946
>>2315980
thanks! I will give it a try
>>
Does anyone have an R-18 edit of Arlvit Patchouli? Preferably using the Arlvit body, but I'll take almost anything at this point.
>>
https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/7kg8ehg38fmb9lvk
There aren't many videos of my waifu.
>>
>>2316214
if I had the model, I would make a few videos.
>>
>>2315817
>>2315702
>untitled10a
it's the edit zeroeffort made
>>
Has alra distributed an edit model?
Or is there anyone who has them?
>>
File: PrinzPLS.png (1.75 MB, 1440x1440)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>
>>2316214
>his waifu is a bitch
>>
>>2316217
I appreciate the sentiment.

https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/zv2zjfe5afkv4k65
Meanwhile, I can enjoy Ramesses II as a fair stand-in.

>>2316231
>implying
>>
File: Untitled.png (884 KB, 831x467)
884 KB
884 KB PNG
>>2316232
>She was exiled to Earth over a thousand years ago for the crime of using the forbidden Hourai Elixir to make herself immortal.
>Arriving on Earth one day, she was found by a bamboo cutter and dwelt among the humans she had once despised.
>Tales of her unearthly beauty led men from all across the land to seek her hand in marriage, but none could successfully complete her trial of the Five Impossible Requests.
Sounds like a bitch to me.
>>
>>2316241
Himes can do anything.
>>
>>2316214
>wants videos of waifu being fucked by sinbags
das ist ein hahnrei
>>
>>2316242
Amen brother
>>
>>2315793
>>2315813

pass is "トリックスター赤と青"
>>
I would just make the video go POV and just make it look like he's plowing his waifu.
>>
File: -YA8td_7.jpg (22 KB, 1254x142)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>2315672
I second this. Retyped it with a japanese keyboard and got this. I still don't fully understand it though
>>
>>2316243
Any video is better than no video.

>>2316244
Indeed!

>>2316246
Very interesting.
>>
I need the weirdest mmd available to fap to
>>
>>2315793
Do these contain nudity? I could use more guys, using Ryu yet again gets old after the 500th time.
>>
>>2316245
I'm so dumb omg thank you so much
>>
Is there an Alicia model available with pregnant morphs?
>>
>>2316241
>but none could successfully complete her trial of the Five Impossible Requests.
Sounds like one of those password puzzles.
>>
does anyone have this booth avatar and care to share it?
>>
>>2316283
just get an ed edd and eddy model off deviantart
>>
fantia jp/products/17834
fantia jp/products/2902
anyone shared them yet ?
>>
>>2316128
Please help.
>>
>>2316030
No one?
>>
Anyone have any idea how to move bones from one display group to another in pmx editor? Do i have to remove them from any existing group first? I'd rather not mess around too much before i know what's what since some bones are still in japanese only.
>>
File: 2a.png (3.53 MB, 1920x1080)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB PNG
>>2316350
Yes! Just remove them from the current group in display tab and they will appear under the Bone: drop down menu where you can click +Add to a new group that you like.
>>
Guys I'm looking for the old stuff that Kuro@vov had on iwara before he started deleting his own stuff.
For reference it is this guy https://ecchi.iwara.tv/users/kurovov and his twitter https://twitter.com/kurovov20160520/media
>>
>>2316352
Got it, thanks.
>>
Why the fuck can't i move the gizmo along axis' without it clicking through and deselecting it in PMX Editor EN 2.0? Fuck me that frustrating as hell.

Is there some trick to making it not fuck up like that? 'Cause it's nigh on unusable.
>>
>>2315702
This body looks familiar. Isn't it that body from a fantia page that you have to pay money to get the full version? I forgot who created it.
>>
>>2316285
>>2316377
Yeah, that was actually the one I was referring to (The first link)...However, seems the body is much different from ZeroEffort's model.
>>
>>2315702
>>2316377
>>2316401
That image is from zeroeffort just check his images on iwara. Should be called something like "untitled-chan".
>>
>>2316406
Yah, I remember checking and they were the same. It's probably just the shading throwing them off.
>>
File: AliciaM.png (2.15 MB, 1920x1080)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB PNG
>>2315825
That model is very sexy!
>>
>>2316458
What effects are you using to get that look?
>>
>>2316458
holy anorexia give her a sandwich
>>
>>2316458
Does she have a stomach bulge morph? If she's that skinny it would make sense for once.
>>
>>2316489
>tfw basically have that body type
Skeleton reporting in. I can eat as much as I want and all that happens is my stomach becomes bloated, but ribs are eternally visible. Fucking genetics man.
>>
bowlroll.net/file/197457
Please help me with that.
>>
>>2316493
you must send a DM to yaminanodayo on twitter, and it was limited only to mother's day apparently
>>
>>2316499
Thanks. Send him a dm, but i'm afraid it was pointles...
>>
>>2316353
You are out of luck, I was following him on FC2 and all his stuff got deleted
>>
>>2316352
>bowlroll.net/file/197457
What is the mod of cm3d2?
Tell me please.
>>
>>2316460
Raycast.
>>
>>2316491
No.
>>
https://3d nicovideo.jp/works/td42533

anyone have?
>>
File: 51906976_p0.png (618 KB, 1920x1080)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51906976

Still hoping someone rigs this for MMD use.
>>
>>2316458
It would be perfect if it was slightly less skinny
>>
>>2316539
Sometimes if you want something done, you have to do it yourself.
>>
File: pixiv_id_11772886.jpg (2.72 MB, 1700x2990)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB JPG
This is MMD right?
>>
>>2316562
Probably rendered a pic from MMD then touched it up in another program.
>>
I'm looking for these MMD models. Does anyone have these models?

【mm3077式】ショートヘア娘配布
https://www.nicogame.info/ja/watch/sm33558576 (This video has been deleted.)

【MMD】レイティア・サンテミリオン「ハンドレッド」【モデル配布】
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im5979313

【MMD】エリカ・キャンドル「ハンドレッド」【モデル配布】
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im6029924
>>
MMD comunity is such a cancer. Those dumb restricts, passes, end of distirbutions, etc. Wtf is wrong with you people?
>>
>>2316584
>you people
Pretty sure most people around here don't give a shit about such things.
>>
>>2316585
Well actualy it was adressed to those people who does. And it was a rhetorical question.

>>
>>2316586
Missed the "those", sorry anon.
>>
>>2316493
>bowlroll.net/file/197457
http://tstorage.info/54ui6sd6ad1f
>>
fuck this new bowlroll design
>>
>>2316613
Ikr, following the good old "if it ain't broken, mess with it untill it is"
>>
http://seiga nicovideo.jp/seiga/im6070668

Can anyone share this?
>>
I am looking for original tsumidango kizuna akari nude model.
not this swimsuit model....
>>
>>2316377
https://www.gtloli.app/thread-73881-1-1.html
There's a file in this chinese site but asks you to register and install one of those chinese spyware download bots. If someone knows how to crack through that then god bless, if not you're screwed.

In fact this is the link to the file: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1pT2sjob131IofQvRKbu8fg
and the password: hibs

Have fun with the rest
>>
>>2316637
I was replying to >>2316353
>>
>>2316634
If you're looking for a nude edit of this
https://3d.nicovideo.jp/works/td39238
there isn't one that was shared.
>>2316637
Jesus! 3.2gbs. Fuuuuuuuuuck that. The site DLs at like 200-400kbs/s. That is going to take several hours.
>>
>>2316539
There are better Etna models to rig
>>
>>2316591
Thank you kind sir! THANK YOU A LOT!!
>>
>>2316655
Could you link them?
>>
File: 001_49.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>2316563
>then touched it up in another program

Oh. OK then
>>
File: inside.png (172 KB, 960x525)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
So, are there any hidden morphs/bones to control the vagina mesh in >https://twitter.com/onigiridojo models?
The mesh is there, but I just can't find anything to move them, not even a hidden spare morph .csv file.
>>
>>2316679
It's been a while since I messed with his models, but usually the full body stuff is just hidden in the materials tab. It's hard to work with, though, since you also have to hide some of the visible body because of skindentation.
>>
>>2316679
>>2316681
Disregard, I mis-read your post. No, there aren't any vagina opening morphs.
>>
>>2316679
I've always wondered that, too. Why there aren't any morphs for the lewd bits.
>>
File: 8660155.png (1.97 MB, 1920x1080)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
>>2316518
Just to help out (since not everyone is clicking links to see what it is, so for future reference, at least make a little bit more effort and tell us the who it is or at least take a screenshot and post the image in your post).

But anyways, I know some lovelies here have helped me immensely get my hands on a number of Kimono Friends' models.
But yeah, the one this anon is looking for is the brown one sitting down.
Although, if anyone has the one that's behind her shoulders, that would be super appriciated too if anyone is willing to share!

(at this point, if I ever get my hands on all of this guys Kimono Friends' models, I'll just make an entire zip file and upload it to ts)
>>
>>2316275
Nope, just cute idol boys very very dressed.
I was thinking of making a base off this models tho, I don't have the skills but trying doesn't kill I guess
>>
File: 8850390i.jpg (83 KB, 620x435)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>Never getting this qt

Why even live

https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32240685
>>
>>2316717
>Kimono Friends
>>
File: main.jpg (1.13 MB, 3072x1780)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
Which is better?

The gumroad one, the one with the pic that I loaded right now

Or this one

>>2316539

The free one

Trying to figure that out
>>
>>2316723
i dunno what to tell you on that one, i used the free one for a couple of renders, but is there even a flonne to go with that nonfree one? because i would invariably still do the same kind of shit with that one
>>
Now that am done, time to give details out

>>2316723

This ones body is more detailed and shaped rather nice. The only problem however, is that it has a permanent hello kitty smile upon its lips. Which means the lips are cruel into that of kitty lips, not to mention she has no lips. Also the nose looks a bit flat and its somewhat not that great. Besides that, everything is good on this model.

>>2316539

This one has a chest that just almost seems flat and with the chest being a little flat within most areas, and no bottom entry hole. She does has a lip and nose. Everything else just seems iffy, but that's it.

With that said, gumroad seems a bit nice with all the stuff it has.
>>
>>2316723
>The free one >>2316539
That's a good old TDA edit, that's why it's not re-rigged.

I would vote on the gumroad version here >>2316723
>>
>>2316717
https://bowlroll net/file/177904

unzip pass is tairi
>>
>>2316736
>This one has a chest that just almost seems flat
so, etna
>>
>>2316765

No indication of actually having any type of nipple at all among the chest area.

Curve wise.

The free one that is.

The paid one almost looks like she has a....A?

Should I say A or just -A.

Just a chest kinda, that's what I mean
>>
>>2316767
so you're talking about the nipple bump
otherwise you're confusing the hell outta me soldier
>>
If you get it, good

If not, well....just buy the model.

Pretty sure you'll get the picture real quick.

Besides, some times am good at explaining stuff and most times. Eh, I just get tired after awhile.

If someone can't get it.
Other then that, just ignore everything I just said
>>
>>2316770
nah i can save my money, i'm not an etna fan at heart
>>
>>2316743
Only the face is Tda. The body is something else entirely.
>>
Any one know the password to this http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im9224131
>>
>>2316858
pw: amagi0717a
>>
>>2316799
nope, the entire models is based off tda. look closer
>>
Has anyone got and Kemono Friends with full nude bodies?
>>
How do you (dis)like bowlroll's new style?
>>
>>2317034
The only thing I truly hate is that R-18 is now it's own category so to check out all the new stuff, I have to skim through the regular page, then check the R-18 section.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQEVqLPmRmQ
Magnificent.
>>
https://www.deviantart.com/kirakotova/art/TDA-OC-Kitonura-Seiki-Red-Fox-NO-DOWNLOADS-676072546
https://www.deviantart.com/kirakotova/art/TDA-Seiki-Kitonura-School-NO-DOWNLOADS-733903501

Anyone have them ?
>>
I'm still waiting for someone to link me or at least hint me on this guy's...https://twitter.com/KGR_Production...Secret Patreon/Fantia like page.
>>
>>2317074
Hmm not bad, the videos are pretty fluid and the style is nice, now I like it too.
>>
>>2317074
Are you sure he has a secret patreon/fantia?
>>
>>2317074
I've been hearing it from several threads ago.
>>
>>2317063
For the school one, I found these. One was FBX only and I ported it to MMD. But, the bones aren't named and there's no body/joints. So, you'll have to fix that if you want to use that one.
The other one is the original .pmx. But, it doesn't appear to be the same costume in the pic.
If no one ever shares the originals, hopefully this will at least be something.
http://tstorage.info/r9i9dkxt31ph
>>
>>2317100
If you go on vrcmods.com and message the people sharing the VRC versions of the model, maybe they still have the original MMD versions and will share. Considering they are the reason that person took the DLs down, they better.
>>
>>2317104
As creator said, the main reason for closing these models is the edits (of tda edit lol).
>>
>>2317105
I see.
-
Oh btw, if you do get your hands on the originals from those people, please share them here. I'd love to have them.
Here's the others that I have. They are the original files, I think.
http://tstorage.info/e0fugmfmlcw2
The OC, Warrior, and Neco versions.
>>
>>2317063
I have links for these two from god knows where.:

https://files.catbox.moe/hnp4kn.rar
https://files.catbox.moe/wys9zt.zip

The Warrior and Xmas version.
If you find the others, drop the links here as thanks.

Unfortunately, the model itself is a really messed up edit, overlapping mesh in a mesh and body, morph duplicates, but the head/face looks nice.
I've wanted to fix it, by replacing the body, but lost my WIP and my motivation at the same time.
>>
File: 8099688i.jpg (88 KB, 620x349)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
http://seiga nicovideo.jp/seiga/im8099688

Can anyone help with the two passwords for this? Or just share the model?
>>
>>2317109
>I've wanted to fix it, by replacing the body, but lost my WIP and my motivation at the same time.
I've been thinking of doing the same. Got a folder for heads I've thought about taking and she's been in there for a very long time.
>>
>>2317112
Here you go.:
https://archive.nyafuu.org/e/thread/2198029/#2202648
>>
>>2317114
I'm kind of curious, what kind of body will you use?
(that is, if you start working on it.)
I've used the base of demitasse models, ...I really miss that user's works.

>>2317112
Looks easy to fill in the missing mesh.
>>
>>2317119
Another TDA model was the plan. I have a TDA model I've spent a lot of time messing around with. But, who knows! Maybe I'll use that AB8/Kanon body.
I did like Demitasse's Sour Miku and Rin models.
>>
>>2317038
At least you don't have to login to check r-18 anymore
>>
>>2317127
Yah. But, some people make it so in order to see their upload you have to be logged in. So, I'll always be logging in regardless.
>>
bowlroll net/file/197796
Did anyone download this before the DL limit was reached? I completely missed it.
>>
https://bowlroll.net/file/181163

got a pass on this?
>>
>>2316637
Can someone reupload this in a different server? maybe create a torrent file on nyaa or something like that please?
>>
>>2317135
Give up, the full version is friends only.
But here is the limited lite version.:
tstorage.info/6ldj3e2c35vl
>>
okay there are some things i like about the new bowlroll but there is one glaring thing i do not and it is the unfunite page scrolling shit a la google images searches
https://bowlroll.net/file/197631
also where the hell is shouta if you have something like this, it's no good by herself
>>
>>2317151
Yeah, there should be a paging on/off option.
Also, every uploader should be forced to upload a god damn preview for their files.
>>
https://bowlroll.net/file/148067
Does anyone have the password?
https://twitter.com/ryuubukuro/status/909711602399588352
>>
>>2317160
you can ask the guy, he's pretty friendly.
>>
>>2317160
Most of the time, getting the passwords to his files just involves following him on Twitter and finding it on his Privatter.
>>
was browsing thru the archive, anyone got kongou by bobbeebs (i think he made the nude edit of the kongou sisters) or by Etrigger (also worked on the kongou models)

wondering if anyone wanna share them.
>>
File: fu2x_art_e3_1.png (829 KB, 1920x1080)
829 KB
829 KB PNG
>>
File: fu2x_art_e3_2.png (920 KB, 1920x1080)
920 KB
920 KB PNG
>>
File: fu2x_art_e3_3.png (883 KB, 1920x1080)
883 KB
883 KB PNG
>>
>>2316637
>>2317137
I dont know how to set up torrents so I've uploaded it onto MEGA here: mega nz/#!1vJByAZL!xDHj8XKLKh4ZQtN5YPLHTGFLvJXWLdVK0jqQxkKRr5k

Also does anyone have this Elizabeth Bathory model at im6462763? Been trying to get a good model of her for a while now.
>>
>>2317198
http://tstorage.info/sm4ruprj9w78
I don't think Bob shared his Kongou edit, but I did find some other Kongou edits.
>>
sm35137651

I can't donwload this video no matter what I try, does anyone have better luck or is nico preventing us from downloading?
>>
File: D6syFneXsAESXpX.jpg (126 KB, 829x1160)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
What's a good flat body with decent weight painting and topology? Something like this.
>>
>tfw trying to create belly/thigh/butt physics but I'm too lazy to check out any guides, so trial & error it is
I have barely any fucking clue what I'm doing but at least I'm having fun.
>>
>>2317332
lol That's good you are having fun. I just copied some breast physics to add butt ones, once. It looked OK. But, yah... I've watched guides and stuff and I still have no idea how they make good looking physics. Some of the best breasts I've seen have multiple bones/body/joints(each side). So, yah. I get what things do. But, the interaction they have when you layer them on top of each other is where I get lost on how things work.
>>
>>2317327
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lowdm0jg5pl49br

>>2317329
I would say
Kafuji's ImagineGirls R1N4
>td31727
Kakomiki's Alice
>http://www003.upp.so-net.ne.jp/kakomiki/page/3ddata.html
HGM's Dizzy
>sm17916822
sukajii's Mamamankai
>https://twitter.com/sukajii/status/1123427695998767104
and つくあん has few models like that as well
>https://bowlroll.net/r18/user/151174
R1N4 probably having the best weight and topology, but it's a paid model for the full body.
>>
>>2317341
Thanks a lot, I'll give those a shot.
>>
>>2317341
Thanks anon. I'm a huge fan of the autor, just wish he would post more.
>>
>>2317254
Thank you my friend
>>
Anyone of y'all have the had the model flickering while editing in MMM? It looks fine after rendering but it makes the work progress annoying.
>>
>>2317341
not this anon but i want to add that unfortunately alice doesn't have a full body, i recommend searching for kakomiki's tsukumo tan though, whose body proportions are a bit similar to alice's.
also funny that you mention R1N4 since kakomiki also did a model of her, the bad news is that she's the least human one of the three imagine girls, with a inner body with digital effects that you can see through her lewd bits. in a sense the mesh is still there. it's just that you need some extra steps of editing those bits back
>>
>>2317401
Aren't they on dlsite with a full body?
>>
>>2317405
same characters, but done by different modelers, so they will probably are sculpted differently in certain ways
http://imaginegirls.com/downloads_en/
i got kakomiki's imagine girls from the download page, they are the older versions at the bottom.
another thing to note, kakomiki's models (at least the lastest ones) have their lewd bits "hidden" thanks to a transparency effect on the skin texture, you have to get rid of it so you can see the pussy mesh mapped correctly
>>
>>2317341
>>2317401
>>2317405
>>2317407
You can also find R1N4, Alice, Dizzy, and Mamamankai on the buuro by searching them by name. There is a R1N4 edit by Mickel on there, another good model would be Burton3rd's YYB Miku edit on Iwara.
>>
>>2317410
speaking of YYB, his bikini rin is also a good starting point too, but you need his miku's skin texture as well, and replace rin's with it, and from there add the lewd bits.
>>
>>2317411
Yeah, I like YYB's models. He also makes some of the best busty/curvy models like his Kangxi and Ramesses II models. Same with SPS's models, like his Sento, St. Louis, and Takao models. they are very well made. Nice proportions, good topology, and very high poly.
Kakomiki's Kanon model is good too, because of her body morphs to change her proportions how you like.

>>2317401
I think you're right. Kakomiki is credited for the 3D modeling the official ImagineGirls for ImagineVR, and Kafuji has edited upon that for Version 2.
https://sites.google.com/view/imaginegirlsv2quickguide/#h.p_K7HYRlxuKo-x
https://www.deviantart.com/imaginevr/art/ImagineGirls-R1N4-640670891
>>
Pardon me, but did anyone collect the omake that chobi posted in his twitter? All the download links from his tweets, April 27 & earlier, are dead.
>>
https://www.deviantart.com/alanier/art/Serena-s-hunting-13-798076399
i bet this guy likes to hang out at klan rallies
also are these pokemodels available publically somewhere
>>
>>2317198
speaking of bobbeebs, does anyone have his Yamato edit? He shared it but his original dl is no longer available.
>>
>>2317536
http://tstorage.info/bsrhi2hv9mzf
Here you go.
>>
https://bowlroll.net/file/140944
Anyone got this? Dl was taken down long ago.
>>
>>2317542
>http://tstorage.info/bsrhi2hv9mzf
thank you for the speedy delivery
>>
Does anybody get pissed by that lame line "don't reproduce" put into every video description these days?
I mean it's not like the kind of people watching them reproduces anyway, why make a point about it.
>>
anyone know if this model is original? https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/jrjkkiqgxueb7r3q
>>
>>2317316
that's perfect, thanks!
>>
does someone have this model? https://3d.nicovideo.jp/works/td42953
>>
>>2317570
It's because people rip the vids and put them on porn vid sites. If the authors were smart they'd put watermarks if they cared that much.
>>
>>2317581
Sony Vegas costs 1,000 dollars.
>>
There's this torrent called mmd-tsumeawase, has a ton of mmd models (but not r-18), motions, accessories, stages, and effects. Based on the name it's back from 2012. Might be helpful to someone looking to expand their mmd collection.
https://archive.org/details/mmd-tsumeawase-20121002
>>
>>2317582
It's on humble bundle often. It's $25 right now.
>>
>>2317581
I wish people would watermark their stuff. Makings finding more or sorting when I DL their stuff easier. It's like all this SFM stuff I'd collected. Go through some named dude's stuff only to find out I have a few in my unknown folder.
>>2317582
Sony Vegas is free if you know what a torrent is.
But, I suppose >>2317602 is a good deal.
>>
File: weight.png (3 KB, 191x120)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
MMD rookie here. Probably kind of a broad question, but what exactly is the difference between all these weighting options/types? There's like barely any information online and it's driving me nuts.

Could some veteran perhaps give a quick tl;dr on these? Also I'm aware that Blender would be vastly superior option to PMXeditor.
>>
File: top check.png (19 KB, 1133x255)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>2317623
Actually Maya is better to weigh in because you can move the bone live and indent or pull body mass live, the only downside is that it also costs 1.5k to be able to use it for one year.

D is for weighting in the moment, T is for an overview when not weighing.
>>
Is there a plugin that adds a breathing motion to motionless characters.
>>
>>2317645
the only thing I can remember is the motion itself.
it moves the spine bone.
>>
>>2317524
I'm wondering more why you want an anime Serena model in the first place considering her game version design is infinitely better.
>>
>>2317654
because i fucking feel like it, bitch
>>
>>2317524
>deviantart link
>expect to see some shitty degenerate fetish
>wasn't let down
It never ceases to amaze me how fucking low the site has fallen.
>>
>>2317659
not like it was at a terribly high place to begin with
i'd rather subscribe to the of mice and men philosophy of dealing with lenny level retards that post on that site
>>
>>2317645
I'll do you one better, a plugin for PMX editor that gives a model breathing morphs without being a motion.

tstorage.info/3ua6u694r5r2

Add the Breathing folder to your _plugin folder.
Open the model you want to edit in PMX editor, run the plugin from Edit->Plugin. A window should pop up, click the top box and then load one of the 3 .pmx files from the Breathing bones folder. Click the bottom box to run it. That's it, save and load up the model in MMD.
>>
https://twitter.com/shiron_mmd/status/1129703941917175808

https://twitter.com/shiron_mmd/status/1129704004831678464

both deleted already, did anyone get it before it was taken down?
>>
>>2317524
well for starters, the models are headswaps, and the bodies seem to be from the bikini idolmaster girls, which can be relatively easy to find, for lillie i think she's still available in nico solid, search for pokemon or pocket monster over there.
for serena, looks like it's from the bowroll user called MMDsatoshi, and you're shit out of luck for that one, because looks like the fucker nuked the model in his bowlroll account.
>>2317654
to be honest, besides the game model rips that are lower poly than the convetional mmd model, there's no serena model for public use, the other option is (unfortunately) mame's serena
https://bowlroll.net/file/25713
leaf suffers a similar fate
https://bowlroll.net/file/23780
>>
>>2317665
Unfortunately because it's shit or unfortunately because it's a private community release only? I can't tell with that tiny thumbnail.
>>
>>2317666
the latter. at least his may model is good
https://bowlroll.net/file/114104
>>
>>2317575
I'm more interested in the body.
>>
File: q.png (525 KB, 1783x1337)
525 KB
525 KB PNG
question time

I was introduced the UV plug in mention earlier from >>2315946 (that was really helpful, thanks)

I am wondering if there is a tool to split the surface. In this case, I want to make the bikini blue transparent (morph), while keep the black, black.

I notice that there is an Advanced editing tab, and there is a knife tool, but it only cut straight, not quite useful in this case.
>>
>>2317664
https://mega.nz/#!UoUG3CwD!TEkHIbHeOClwfCz1xCxkvRw5FRi7KsvaSlEzAraN3ZE I got one of them, the test 6 was deleted in minutes.
>>
>>2317712
What you need to do is split the geometry and make that into a new material that can have the transparency morph applied, there is a selection tool for polygons or faces that can make that easier, but taking a look at the geometry of the bikini I can see that you won't be able to get good results since that bikini wasn't made with what you want to do in mind
>>
>>2317714
No wonder it got deleted, at least you got one of them, thanks
>>
>>2317727
I know right? Fuck mosquitoes.
>>
>>2316723
Where can I find these? $5 for each render is too much and I'm not that interested in the models
>>
>>2317772
>$5 too much ... not that interested
Then what's the point asking where to find them?
>>
>>2316024
It screams Access Denied, he hasn't found out so quickly has he?
>>
>>2316128
youtube-dl usually works
>>
Anybody knows of high-fps MMD videos (that is, above 60fps)? As an owner of a 144hz+ monitor I would much rather have a 120fps video than a 4K one. The 1080p can be upscaled to my 1440p (and above) relatively seamlessly in real time, especially for a celshaded content, but the FPS upsampling technology is largely behind what we have for resolution. And believe me the difference between 60 and 120 is quite noticeable, all that jiggle deserves the best temporal resolution it can get.

Even on Youtube the 60fps limit can be circumvented by uploading a 2x slowed down video and watching at 2x speed.
>>
>>2317787
What's the point? For a video it doesn't really matter if it's 60 or 120hz.
>>
>>2317788
What's the point making it 4K if there's no difference from 1080p? Perhaps because there are people who have the tech to see it.
>>
Does anyone happen to have or know the name of this video, or the creator?
It was a 2 part video, one with Yukari and the second with Ia, I believe. It had a Sinsack in a suit who saved them from some delinquents or the Yakuza or something, followed by a sex scene, I think it was a POV.
Video is at least a few years old might have even been back on Trollvids, so I doubt it's still available anymore. Been looking for a while with no luck.
>>
>>2317663
Woah that's magical thanks
>>
File: 6387163i.jpg (90 KB, 336x600)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Would anyone mind sharing any amount of kinokoru's melonbooks models? Sample or not, I don't care, I just can't get melonbooks to load properly by any means.

http://seiga nicovideo.jp/user/illust/719839
>>
>>2317835
http://nanomugenn.sitemix.jp/ - untick "Remove client-side scripting"
>>
>>2317837
I've tried using that but the connection is so slow that any files I try to download just break :(
>>
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av13760306/

Ocyacya100 deleted his Jack the Ripper mmds and I'm trying to find a high quality download online. I'd take this but I can't figure out how to download from Bilibili. Can anyone help out?
>>
Anyone can help on this MME? Specifically the slime
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24609909
>>
>>2317835
>>2317845
In that case.:
https://www.vpngate.net/en/
+how to use it.
youtube /watch?v=CDWZmYEbbW0
>>
Is there a full body version of Kakomiki's Naruko Aoba model without the gloves and stockings?
>>
i remember seeing that elquappa also made some male models, but they were also taken down time ago
https://quappael.wixsite.com/quappa/distribute-actor
do anyone have them? do they have their private parts just like the girls?
>>
File: 001render.png (248 KB, 1005x903)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
Anyone perhaps has this?
>>
>>2317874
I use that too and I can get to the site without 404 error but every button I click redirects me to the login page, even logging in just refreshes it. Idk what to do at this point
>>
>>2317943
I don't really know what might be the problem.
Maybe you have to click on the "confirm adult content" button and reload the page again.
Or right click on the yellow button and select "save as"

Another option is to search the product id in google. example: IT0000192879 tstorage or IT0000192879demo
Also, have you checked the booru and its forum as well? Or the iwara forums?

Last option is to wait for an Anon who has them.
>>
>>2316028

炭化眼電球

Does not post often but always great stuff
>>
Anyone Hve RGB Meiko Model? I Found one on Baidu but has A Pass With no Hint Whatsoever and there's one on an rly old thread but it expired already
>>
Yow Any Anon Here That Has SPS's Sento Isuzu and Altair? I'll Shave My Beard that I've Been Growing For Years For This
>>
Has J&J publicly released his edits of Lua and Quiche? I've seen a few people post videos with them, but haven't seen them posted for download yet on J&J's usual places.

>>2317980
>http://tstorage.info/uxmg88v0wj9z
>http://tstorage.info/hm7ojmwep7wy
Keep the beard Anon.
>>
>>2317982
Thx Anon It Seems My Beard will Live For A Few More Years
>>
>>2315016
Is there an R-18 version of the Ia model in the OP?
>>
>>2318008
Secret booru
>>
on ivara, many authors point to the source of models-"cqz" , what is it? Google does not give me anything (
>>
>>2318014
Do you have a post ID for the R-18 model on the booru? All I see when I search the Ia tag is Tda edits. I found the normal model at sm19735980 but it's only a partial body.
>>
>>2318044
Diff anon, I looked through for you and the only one I saw that was possibly it was 763. That's the only one I saw with the leg strap.
>>
Ametraw uploaded a video, can someone with niconico wizard powers download it before it gets deleted please?
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35151105
>>
>>2318017
Maybe anyone know where i can find model from this video? https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/45rjmudx5guybj3lz
>>
>>2318058
I Can Help Download it For u But The Quality is Low Cause of NicoNico Stupid Rules Hve To Wait On Midnight For High-Quality
>>
>>2318058
u can use niconico downloader online
>>
File: sauce.jpg (73 KB, 1280x590)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Anyone know where i can get this model?
>>
File: IA.png (785 KB, 1920x1080)
785 KB
785 KB PNG
>>2318008
>>2318053
Close but that model is a TDA on the booru, the model in the op is made by Mqdl.After a bit of searching, I found a few of his models.
>http://tstorage.info/20a0gt0ugd00
It appears J&J made an edit of that Ia quite a while ago.
>http://tstorage.info/ilm1ze1afoxy
It appears to just be a head swap using Alice's body as a base, so it doesn't have any morphs. It could do with a bit of an update, maybe if we're lucky he might deiced to do a V2 of her, as the quality of his edits has vastly Improved since then (e.g. morphs and removable clothes).
>>
>>2318072
The download always gets cut
>>
>>2318116
>http://www.mediafire.com/file/jyfh10bsc5rgedm/%E3%80%90MMD%E3%80%91%E3%81%BF%E3%81%99%E3%81%A1%E3%83%BC%E3%81%A7LUVORATORRRRRY%21%E3%80%90R-18%E3%80%91+-+Niconico+Video.mp4
I used an addon called "Video DownloadHelper" it seems to work fine.
>>
>>2317854
>https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35151105

Any ideas?
>>
File: DxgylCIVAAAXRCO.jpg (233 KB, 844x1200)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>2318074
Some VTuber, good luck getting the model.

>>2317575
Anyone got an ID on the body used in this video?
>>
File: DxplBgpUUAEUStY.jpg large.jpg (364 KB, 1448x2048)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>2318074
>>2318125
>https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/wiki/Oda_Nobuhime
>"Her Twitter liked tweets/retweets is rather surprising, often including hentai-rated works. She also likes to play with her model and post alluring and seductive images of her. She also posted a video in which she "sucked a mitarashi dango" dessert in a way that heavily resembled her performing fellatio on the viewer."
You might not find the model, but you might like this Anon.
>https://youtu.be/u1RcAhDvb0Q
>>
anybody know the pass?
https://bowlroll net/file/196125
hint:ch nicovideo jp/pkpkmrmr/blomaga/ar1757335
>>
>>2317982
Wasn't his Quiche just Lotus's but with a fuckton of lights
>>
>>2318144
No idea. I was mainly asking about it for Lua, because like you said I already have Lotus's Quiche edit. I guess J&J is only giving her out privately, maybe because she's a paid model. I hope he makes her public.
>>
Would anybody help me with this pass?
I do get that I need to convert something in hiragana but I don't get what that should be

>しばいぬ武碧棺左馬刻を平仮名で玉白
>https://bowlroll.net/file/192240
>>
>>2318129
That's quite something, i'm guessing her fanbox hasn't been leaked as is the case with most fanboxes..
>>
>>2318144
From what I've seen of his videos, I don't think it is. I can't say for certain since I haven't got his version myself. But, I do think he did lewd that full body mesh version of her himself. For the one I did, I just basically headswapped her since I did have her full body mesh version at the time.
>>
>>2318174
Didn't have her full body mesh at the time.*
>>
File: ISAO_HAL_Petit.png (334 KB, 1240x1760)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
Does anyone have Isao's HAL models that were taken down? I can't find them anywhere.
>>
>>2318190
>https://web.archive.org/web/20130812153436/http://www.hal.ac.jp/hal_supercell/download.html
>>
>>2318190
HAL went loco and took EVERYTHING down, they had no idea what the MMD community was capable of. Very funny. Sadly I didn't download the models because I don't download anything not r18.
>>
>>2318192
Pfffffffffffffffffffff, I didn't think that would actually work. Thanks a ton.
>>
>>2318194
Neither did I. I just happen to try it earlier when I was looking for that Mqdl IAx model that was 404ing, and it worked.
>https://web.archive.org/web/20161214044020/http://mqdl.jpn.org:80/public/
>>
>>2318193
>they had no idea what the MMD community was capable of.
Now, I am really curious what happened. :o
Also, HAL as in the game company HAL Laboratory?
>>
>https://ecchi.iwara.tv/images/rj
does anyone has that model? it's link is broken and the author said he has the link to all his models in his user page but I cannot find it anywhere.
>>
>>2318228
If anyone has any of his models, that would be appreciated too
>>
>>2318228
>>2318231
All Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 's models are here
>https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bwuzel5Za6tGTjg5UzNaR29KbjQ
This is the one you want.
>https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwuzel5Za6tGanN0LVp2dTVjMG8
>>
>>2318234
Thanks!
I happened to find that link at the same time you posted it
>>
>>2318132
霧崎鋭キリザキ君は、ちょっとヘン?
高モリ子 crazy pass! XD
>>
>>2317948
Yea I'm not sure either but I'll keep trying at it. Checked booru awhile back and grabbed Cagliostro from there but seems all other links are dead. For his Granblue models, at least. Thanks anyways.
>>
File: 1314256434234.gif (3.43 MB, 240x196)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB GIF
>Mmd Senko-san
>that jerky comunity
My reaction
>>
>>2318241
thank you for the first password!
>>
>>2318292
Shame, that the model is crap.
https://bowlroll.net/file/197908
>>
Aah, nice, the pool stage. THE pool stage.
I remember, that there was a download somewhere, but this is looking better.
>>
>>2318320
https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/bezvauy55nslkw7lb
>>
>>2318321
>https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/bezvauy55nslkw7lb
What's the pass? Translate is broken on Brave browser so i can't even begin to try figure it out.
>>
>>2318322
Below the bowlroll link, last four kanji characters.
追加改変
>>
>>2318335
>追加改変
Thanks
>>
>>2318348
Ughngh. Damn, so there was a Mameru version.
>>
>>2318349
Yep. That's why i'm so depressed.
>>
>>2317854
SVP with its youtube-dl plugin downloads those easily https://mega.nz/#!ElxBwAxY!-6UntYWx74-wZoyw0_j39HLfr-cW_CV5XJh7dAIsXfE

And speaking about the high framerate I'm bumping the question >>2317787. The whole obsession with the spatial resolution instead of the temporal one makes no sense.
>>
File: Suzuya.jpg (214 KB, 480x887)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
Does anyone have an r18 edit of Suzuya Kai Ni (sm31090397) or know if there is one available anywhere? I know J&J has an edit of the normal non-Kai Ni version, but the body isn't quite accurate to her busty proportions.
>>
File: DxplBgpUUAEUStY.jpg (1.1 MB, 2894x4093)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>2318129
>jpg:large
Try jpg:orig next time, anon.
>>
>>2318365
Thanks for the tip, anon. I didn't know about that, that's really useful.
>>
>>2318132
uh...so...anybody managed to ger password for 高モリ子?
i saw that the number of DL increased slightly
>>
https://twitter.com/shiboru_arata/status/1130850102321401860
>>
>>2318418
Why did he post "草" with it? I don't understand that. It's so funny seeing his followers get all riled up while he doesn't seem to care, though.
>>
Nico has been UNBEARABLY slow lately, what the fuck is going on over there?
>>
>>2318431
With this kanji, the author wanted to show that he feels just as good as the grass when he sees that these dirty gaijins redistribute his holy model and he don't care (but we knows that this is not true actually)
>>
>>2318432
People cancelling subscriptions due to the kadokawa shitstorm, they can't afford the hardware anymore.
>>
>>2318431
>>2318433
If I were to localize the tweet I'd be like: Well, shit.

>>2318432
Shit's hitting the fan and making Youtube look good so everyone is moving to Youtube now.
>>
>>2318418
It's funny how all his "friends" got together and laugh at it in replies.
>>
>>2318433
I don't know. I don't see why he'd really care. He distributed publicly time-limited. If he didn't expect it to be reuploaded, he'd be retarded. Especially when he probably knows his models are highly sought after. I'm sure he gets a buttload of messages all the time begging.
>>2318434
>kadokawa shitstorm
Oh, do explain! I am interested.
>>
>>2318434
>kadokawa shitstorm
What is this? Sorry, I'm pretty ignorant and only recognize Kadokawa from some video games.
>>
>>2318437
if he really didn't care, he wouldn't tweet it
>>
>>2318437
Have you not heard of the whole kemono friends incident, with the kadokawa firing the genius director and making every possible mistake in dealing with the outlash ever since? It's been big, the stocks dipped, some heads rolled, etc.

>>2318360
>high-fps MMD
I found some by x0sanders0x.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHJR3fRfNas 90fps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIEJWcOvJ7o 120fps
Follow the links in the description of the videos to get them. Still, it's fairly rare.
>>
>>2318441
I thought that was over a year ago. Didn't realize it was still going on.
>>
>>2318442
The Tatsuki-less season of KF aired last season and it was literally the complete opposite of what everyone liked about KF, the finale became the worst-rated video on NicoNico and the series might as well be dead now.
>>
>>2318441
>Have you not heard of the whole kemono friends incident, with the kadokawa firing the genius director and making every possible mistake in dealing with the outlash ever since? It's been big, the stocks dipped, some heads rolled, etc.
I actually didn't hear about that. It involved those Kemono models everyone keeps asking for? Or is this something different.

I've been around for a few years now. But, I've mostly focused on only a couple "groups"(Like 4chan here) and pretty much completely ignored the others. Hell, I never even go to the video side of nicovideo unless I need a password.
>>
>>2318449
That's nuts. Honestly, I never watched KF so I haven't kept up with the drama too much.
>>
>>2318431
I think I remember hearing that "草" is basically just their slang for lol.
>>
>>2318431
草 is japanese internet slang for lol

it means grass and the japanese way of saying lol is basically "www" on 2ch it go out of hand and people would spam fucking thousands of w's when something was funny resulting in people responding with "cut your grass" in japanese as the a bunch of w's look like grass
thus it just got shortened to grass
>>
>>2318482
Ah. Neat.
>>
>>2318482
Kusa sounds like Kuso though
>>
>>2318384
高モリ子モリ子儀式
wooooo i did it!
>>
Replies to shiboru are acting like we just dropped a third nuke. How could these nasty gaijins have done such a thing :(((
>>
Seeing as how the booru deleted the link, here it is tstorage info j48imfv20v82 (mmda)
>>
File: hdmAVuR.gif (849 KB, 460x258)
849 KB
849 KB GIF
>>2318519
Thank you bro! Good job!
>>
>>2318523
thing i dont get is why they care that a publicly shared model is getting publicly shared
>>
Anyone Knows The Pass? For Some Reason it doesn't work https://bowlroll.net/file/166555
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm33420348
>>
>>2318544
I guess you need to convert to hiragana this part "式尾形百之助"
>>
>>2318165
Soo... Anyone...?
>>
>>2318552
しばいぬしきあおひつぎさまとき
>>
I wonder if the people who don't understand English feel the same way I do when they open up a model and see all the morphs are not understandable.
>>
Guys, I'm pretty retarded and a virgin to all this, so pls no bully.

I'm just a youtube baby, like, I've never touched nico, and I've only been to iwara if it was linked from a youtube description. But from the miles of shitty generic mmds tagged "r18" on youtube, my favorite is by far is just a girl barefoot in a skirt. I don't even care about nopan and necessary subtlety for youtube and all that.

So once in a blue moon I find a new youtube mmd doing it, right. And I subscribe immediately. But I check dude's other youtube videos and he has NO OTHER barefoot in a skirt mmds. Like, why does this happen every time. It's like a freak accident he even did it once. So my sub box is just generic mmds I don't even watch. So is it just my retarded fetish, because I feel it immediately makes an mmd worth watching, but so many people do it once and never again. Why though. Why did they even do it once.
>>
>>2318591
I guess it's an uncommon combination, most people prefer seeing panties instead of a skirt I believe. It's probably coincidental he used it
>>
>>2318597
Thanks for the patient reply, anon. I didn't know what to expect, so I was cold sweating for a bit.

I mean, there's like a miku model with wide hips, and a backless shirt. The front can be open, too. You can see her panties plenty with a cookie cutter camera. But sometimes these people remove her kneesocks-into-boots leg things, which pulls me in. Then they never do that again.

I guess the appeal to me is it's like a lesser (but higher, to me) nopan. Cause the skirt raises expectations, then she wears nothing underneath... only the appeal is expectations of her wearing shoes. I'm just saying words for the sake of saying words though. I feel all the people I'm subbed to made the conscious decision to do it once... then just forfeit it forever. For years sometimes.
>>
>>2318622
That's a VRChat model, it doesn't work with MMD unless you want to go ahead and do all the work to port it
>>
>>2318624
Correct link.:
https://vrg.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=399
>>
>>2318627
What's the pass?
>>
And does anybody have her?
https://536.booth.pm/items/990997
>>
>>2318628
We don't know.
You have to join the vrg's discord and has to be whitelisted to join the assets channel.
To put it simply, you must be in the secret inner circle. Secret club within a secret club.
>>
>>2318633
So we'll never get poor Ai-chan
>>
File: suz.png (282 KB, 1000x1000)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>2318174
Just saw your edit of the Suzuya bikini model you posted the other day, Lotus. Just 15 hours before I made my post.
>>2318364
Great job by the way. Think you might want to try lewding the updated Kai Ni Suzuya aswell?
It's funny I remember that model being impossible to find back in 2014-2015
>https://archive.nyafuu.org/_/search/boards/e.dev.meta/text/suzuya%20bikini/ (I wonder if that one guy is going to trade that Omiya's rare "premium" Yukari model for her)
I even made a post asking about her and getting a response saying she was pretty much impossible to find
>https://archive.nyafuu.org/e/thread/1830913/#q1833164
Then Tsumi reuploads her and no one seems to notice.
>>
>>2318634
Unless, the guys from vrg assets are lurking here and pitying us enough and dropping a non-protected link...nope.

>>2318636
Your lurking power is weak.
>Omiya's rare "premium" Yukari model
https://ecchi.iwara.tv/images/yuzuki-yukari-model-dl-1

>Then Tsumi reuploads her and no one seems to notice.
Most of us did, but it had lost its "value" over the years, so no one's bothered to link it.
>>
losers www
>>
>>2318638
Thanks, anon. I already had that model. I was just poking fun at all the posts about people holding a model hostage to get a model no one seems to care about now.
>>
>>2318641
Ah I see, I guess I was too exhausted to receive the joke on my end.
And yup, agree with you about those model terrorists.
>>
>>2318636
I actually had no idea she existed, either. A dude messaged me on Iwara and I thought why not. As for the new version, I thought about it but it would be really difficult in comparison. Her body mesh that is there(most of it is missing) doesn't seem to match up with any of his other models I have. So, there'd be a lot more work involved rather than just filling in some holes like I did with that bikini version. :(

>but it had lost its "value" over the years
That's interesting.
Have there been other lewds of her that have been shared? I didn't really look that much. I did a little searching just to make sure I wasn't wasting time lewding her myself and didn't see any.
>>
>>2318639
what does www mean
>>
>>2318641
That reminds me of that dude who had Chiiki Nemimi and wouldn't share her. Wanted to trade her for some other model. Sucks.
>>2318654
It's something autistic people do to indicate that they are autistic online, I believe.
>>
>>2318654
see
>>2318482

>>2318639
cut your grass
>>
>>2318654
world wide web
>>
>>2318653
I've seen a few videos on Iwara with that Suzuya model, I think they used a Kakomiki base maybe AB8. I'm not sure who made the edit, I think it might be Mickel but most of his edits are locked behind his protected twitter.
>>
>>2318661
J&J released an headswap of her to one of those bodies. But, she was completely nude.
>>
File: suzuyas.png (1.48 MB, 1920x1080)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>2318666
That was of an old version, not to mention wrong body type.
>>
>>2318360
Thanks a bunch! I found a bunch of methods but none worked because it's flash.
>>
>>2318676
Yah. I did download her and checked her out before I started editing that bikini version.
Are all of those from Tsumi(aside from the J&J edit)? Has any other model creator made a Suzuya?
>>
>>2318708
Yeah, they are. I haven't seen any other creator make a model of her. I went and rewatched some of the videos on Iwara with her in them, and it looks like anyone who made a video with her probably made their own edit of her themselves. Most of them look like they have slightly different bodies.
>https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/jgjaptqg7fwa7apk
>https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/daqxofxr8tkgdkpj
>https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/vlagyhjwetebzorw
>https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/wqlwatgmvhqg40kg
The only edit's I have seen that were public are your LXedit and the J&J edit.
>>
File: mi6.jpg (48 KB, 940x480)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
https://ecchi.iwara.tv/users/demitasse
Anyone have demitasse's modle?
>>
File: these fuckers.jpg (42 KB, 720x405)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>2318627
Stop linking that shit, we're getting literal normiefag Redditors trying to join our server because of you.
>>
>>2318793
See
>>2315498

>>2318797
Good.
>>
>>2318797
good, because fuck your elitist inner circle bullshit you jank ass motherfucker
we're here to
BREAK THE WALLS
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN
i'm gonna put your white ass in the walls of jericho, son
CUZ YOU JUST GOT ADDED TO THE LIST
>>
File: C_PBOhyU0AAlnxF.png (194 KB, 512x800)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>2318708
The only other guy I know who was working on a Suzuya was TorahazeRX. He never actually released it, though. Around the time he was working on it his models were getting reupped on the Booru and he nuked all of his non-OC ones.
>>
>>2318801
Anyone who actually plays is able to access our assets, and we're completely within our rights to not make hundreds of dollars in assets that members of the community paid for themselves open to the general public.
>>
>>2318804
i don't care, go back to your dicksword
>>
>>2318803
So that's what happened to all his Kancolle models, I was wondering why he removed them.
>>
>>2318806
For what it's worth I'm not 100% sure if that's the actual reason or not. I vaguely recall people saying that's why he did it but I could be wrong.
>>
>>2318807
Shame, most of his models were full body too.
>>
File: 20190316080803b4d.png (136 KB, 883x456)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
Does this model edit exist anywhere or is all of his stuff basically locked to himself?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zFjTRhN_h4
>>
>>2318824
he tends to modify the models here and there.
>>
>>2318824
From what I can tell, all his models are just his personal edits of models anyone can get. I wish he would share because man. He adds physics in the right places and enhances the right places.
>>
>>2318770
I see! That's pretty crazy. I remember seeing people ask for her a lot in the past.
>>2318803
Damn, that sucks.
>>2318804
Anyone who plays VRChat? Damn. I don't know if I'll ever even get VR. I'd really love it, though. MMD in VR would be amazing.
>>
>>2318856
You can play VRChat without a VR. Just download it.
>>
>>2318804
>>2318861
>who actually plays is able to access
And what about those, who don't want to play it?
>>
the fuck is "playing" vrchat
do i also play irc, icq, and aol instant messenger?
man back in the day i really enjoyed playing gopher and trumpet winsock!
>>
>>2318862
Pay for your own models then, they average around $25 and aren't for MMD use right out of the box.
>>
https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/wbbwzsvbewty6j1qy
>>
New Thread:

>>2318892
>>2318892
>>2318892
>>
>>2318058
Anon just use youtube-dl.
>It gets cut
Try again and it will continue it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.