[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/e/ - Ecchi

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Aya(KOJO).jpg (935 KB, 2560x1440)
935 KB
935 KB JPG
Last Thread: >>2325969

"New" (16-6-18) Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/x5NAD5nR

For individual models and motions downloads
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_N65CwPcvHNXTOG-E0803aCm31iLknPCwnL2gTHoxBQ/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

Video websites:
>iwara.tv
go to the bottom of the page to change to english
>nicovideo.jp
>video.fc2
has video view limits
search terms: MMD, mikumikudance, R-18, 紳士の社交場

Trial Links:
Lot-o-Motions:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ryisxxu76rz29ir/motions.rar

R-15 models collection:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h8zudfbjbh7qass/R15__MMD_Model_Collection_1.0.11039741.TPB.7z

3dcg stuff if you want to import it to mmd
http://pastebin.com/pXaWZwGY
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ifx8l7qn94r7o/Miscellaneous_Files
new mod catalog (updated each sunday by the folks of hongfire)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0mauhmdbvu7ebf1/ModCatalog.odt/file
>>
REFERENCE FOR MIKUMIKUEFFECT! Translated into English!

https://pastebin.com/HDwjKyYT

If you ever wondered what "ScriptExternal=Color" does in a post-effect, this explains it. You can learn about 20% of how to create effects by reading this, and 80% by reading existing effects and references for HLSL, but this is an important 20%.

Share it, link it, and translate it into Norwegian.
>>
If you're cool and use GNU Linux, the operating system that makes it harder to do anything, here's a guide to getting MME working on MMD 64-bit: https://pastebin.com/c7GpQ0tm

Might work for Apple computers too.
>>
https://mega.nz/#!RvoDjCDS!e4dcFeFDRA440cEQ1wIuX8s7bWHXqJHkQsSH0Zxva_M

The walking dead girls...or zombies are back

For a bit, get'em
>>
File: 2019-06-24_04-56-34.png (1 MB, 1427x757)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
Anyone else has problems with iwara stopping every couple seconds as if to "buffer" even though it has more than enough buffered already?
Is this just shitty japanese "programming"?
>>
File: EditedAL2_dark.png (1007 KB, 1200x720)
1007 KB
1007 KB PNG
AutoLuminous test
>>
File: output.webm (814 KB, 1200x720)
814 KB
814 KB WEBM
Test of additive blending with gamma done correctly, cropped manually with image editor because effect that could do it wasn't ready.

It turns out you can probably do it a lot easier by setting SRGBWRITEENABLE = 1 for a pass, with an effect like DeepLens
>>
File: terokkar.jpg (321 KB, 1680x1050)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
Some neat things you can do with effects if you know a little bit of editing, especially for outdoor scenes. Raycast MMD can probably do all this, but not everyone knows how to use it and it's slow.

1) Use fog. Ever played World of Warcraft? There's fog EVERYWHERE, or at least there used to be. Here's an OK use of fog, where the trees in the distance are faded. It might even look fine to use indoors, "artistically".

2) Change ambient lighting. 'Toon rendering' in MMD makes shadows be a constant percentage of the brightness of light areas (which varies for each component). This isn't how lighting works. When you're outside, a shadow is illuminated by BLUE sky while bright areas are illuminated by YELLOW sun (which is mostly white, especially combined with sky illumination). With some simple changes, you can make shadows be more blue than light-facing surfaces, and even make upward-pointing shadows be slightly more blue than downward-pointing shadows that are illuminated by white, or green etc, ground and objects.

3) Make objects refract, and appear to bend, when they enter water. The math is pretty hard, but once someone figures it out, it's easy to "plug into" an effect.

4) Make things more saturated when you turn light intensity down, because with 'toon rendering', the true color is more like the shadow color and the base color is desaturated since it's supposed to be bright. So models won't look so pale and sickly with the lights turned down.

There are other things you can do, like add extra lights (of whatever colors you want) to a scene that affect fps a lot less than extra effects do, but this takes a bit more work.
>>
File: yousa002r.png (509 KB, 751x1024)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
>>
MMD models.:

melonbooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=IT0000202446 : KanColle - Furutaka Kai Ni
melonbooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=IT0000205807 : Original Character - Kawahara Emu
melonbooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=IT0000128834 : Sumaga - Spica

Add "touch." before the Melonbooks DL link to visit the mobile version of the site, which might bypass the 403 issue.
Or try a Proxy / Webproxy. (Only to browse the site.)
Example.:
http://www.cybersyndrome.net
http://nanomugenn.sitemix.jp/ - untick "Remove client-side scripting"

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ225074.html : ImagineGirls - Vienne V2
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ216559.html : ImagineGirls - R1N4 V2
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ214493.html : ImagineGirls - Iris V2
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ240631.html : Virtu-A-Dolls 01 - Himukai Manatsu
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ245326.html : Virtu-A-Dolls 02 - Chiiki Nemimi

Models on:
https://booth.pm

3DCG

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ236205.html : Royal Adventurer Academy Pack 03
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ148762.html : Lupin III - Fujiko Mine
>>
https://bowlroll.net/file/180752

pass?
>>
>>2329830
reverse im number
>>
>>2329785
This is the very first time I see this machine model. Any idea where can I find it?
>>
https://bowlroll.net/file/195600
https://bowlroll.net/file/179805
anybody here who mangaed to crack the pass
>>
File: iwara.jpg (107 KB, 552x817)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
Why is ecchi.iwara like this?
>>
>>2329854
It's both times the same speed but when horny time slows down for you. (For women it's the opposite which is why men always come too fast.)
>>
>>2329862
Good try, Iwara-san.
>>
>>2329849
https://www.deviantart.com/lgmods/art/MMD-DL-Sex-Chair-NSFW-794211101
>>
>>2329785
Who is the models in the pic?
>>
Is there a single muscular female model out there for mmd?
>>
Is there any place that lists songs which have been used in MMD in addition to composer/singer names and possibly a link to the original?
>>
>>2329678
one issue i have with the booru is that there is no page or place to view all the tags, yes it gives a longish list to the left, but that's only a handful of the total, and if you were able to combine tags it would help refine searches, it's strange that non of the booru's do this as far as i'm aware, that's a feature i'd like to see on waifu.town
>>
>>2329870
thank you!
>>
>>2329900
On Nicovideo, there should always be a song credit, Japanese treat this stuff seriously
>>
>>2329753
they are using realplayer technology
>>
>>2329903
time to use the sex chair on this miku, in fact
>>
Anybody have this?
www nicovideo jp/watch/sm32482589
>>
>>2329907
Perfectly reasonable idea.
>>
is it just me or do the TDA models look sorta like praying mantis?
>>
>>2329897
File name.
>>
>>2329753
Don't watch on the web page's player. Copy the download link and open it with a player as a stream.
>>
>>2329933
Teach me your ways. Teach me your master level techniques!
>>
>>2329933
I never thought of that, you are pretty smart anon, I like you.
Thanks.
>>
>bowlroll.net/file/201236
>Community limited distribution model
Well, that's depressing.
>>
>>2329929
Found the model, but the password (hint?) is in chink.
>>
https://bowlroll.net/file/191820
https://bowlroll.net/file/194264
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av45793347

height? pinyin?
I do not understand well.
>>
>>2329956
welcome to mame 101.
>those bulma, serena and leaf models are locked forever
fuck this shit
>>
>>2329969
Is that a full body?
>>
I think Gumi has my favorite voice of all the Vocaloids.
>>
>>2329969
>height
Height of the character.

>pinyin
Romanized words.
>>
>>2329969
DL 148
zip lengniao
>>
File: boobies one.png (124 KB, 935x604)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
Okay, I need some opinions upon breast

And I wanna know, which ones look better alright

So with that said, is it this one here?
>>
File: boobies two.png (120 KB, 902x601)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
Or is it this one here?

Am just trying to figure out which ones are a whole lot better is all.
>>
>>2330022
>>2330023
Is it just the nipples or am i missing something? If so, why not dark nipples?
>>
>>2330022
>>2330023
Possibly in between? Upper seem a bit too big for me although it's a matter of taste, but lower resemble mosquito bites
>>
Which ones seem more better though

I know both of them have there faults right now, but if you had to choose. Which ones seem a bit more better. Nipple wise of course
>>
>>2330027
I'd go for upper
>>
File: defaultdance.webm (784 KB, 704x576)
784 KB
784 KB WEBM
Am i sane if i use Fornite dances for mmd?
>>
Does anyone have バグみらい? It got DMCA'd td48180
>>
/vrg/ vanished.
>>
>>2330062
>Closed for pirated content. / DMCA
LOL
>>
>>2330066
To be fair Japanese model creators were very mad at recolors.
>>
>>2330030
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
>>
>>2330062
>>2330066
Not really surprised.
It was a matter of time.
That vrg community is another level of sercret club password autism.
>>
>>2330027
Neither, upper one is too out of place like it's copy pasted from another model and lower one just blends in with the same tone and looks untextured, join the dark side and make dem nips darker
>>
>>2330030
No
>>
>>2330030
No, but that's why you must continue.
>>
>>2330006
thank you
>>
>>2330030
I really liked the True Heart one and was really happy when I saw Ademar made it.
>>
>>2330066
fucking rip, did they backup somewhere?
>>2330075
Really? I downloaded a few and none of them needed a password, not even the zips
>>
>>2330137
I think anon meant it as a kind of a treehouse club filled with 6 year olds, asking you for a password to enter the house when you climb up the ladder. That's the vibe I'm getting anyways
>>
This board has too many people who don't create anything but still think they're better than other people who do create things, like on DeviantArt or YouTube
>>
>>2330137
The files themselves are hosted on tstorage. So, they are probably all still up since it was just the booru that was closed.

And yah. There were some that didn't need a password. But, most the booth models did. Well, all the ones I wanted did, anyway.

>>2330139
Maybe we should start requiring names and tripcodes attached to the users accounts and if they have an empty profile, we shun them. We should even make a private discord where we only invite namefags that have accounts with shit on it or have distributed models/motions. That sounds pretty cool, right?
>>
>>2330141
>The files themselves are hosted on tstorage. So, they are probably all still up since it was just the booru that was closed.
How come they got closed then? Doesn't the secret booru operate in basically the same way?
>>
>>2330139
I don't feel like it's true, at least when it comes to this thread. It's very rare to see someone bash edits or videos, I periodically browse /3/ and /ic/ and the problem is much worse there.
/e/ is a comfy board
>>
>>2330143
Shut up about the secret booru it's supposed to be a secret.
>>
>>2330141
>But, most the booth models did. Well, all the ones I wanted did, anyway.
I scraped up some of them while it was up, if there's something specific you want and haven't found elsewhere I might be able to drop it
I'm also STILL looking for shiboru_arata's Mai model if any of you got your hands on it.
>>
>>2330146
Well, let's see.

>>2329753
>Is this just s***** japanese "programming"?

>>2329972
>f*** this s***

>>2329651
>model data like riho who b****trannies like chatterhead on dA won't share

>>2329648
>a good deal of the community (not just the ecchi/hentai side, but the more sfw side) are formed by a bunch of ego-hungry teenagers, and xenophobic asians, the latter unfornutately being the ones that make the best looking ones, but fill their download pages with hurdles like paswords and bulls*** rules
>that or simply they wanted to feel superior and create some scarcity with the models, making their collection more rare (if you poor soul managed to enter to deviant art, you see that there was some weird s*** happening like trading the models or posting them in a t-pose, just to gloat that they have them with no dl link in sight)

>>2330141
>Maybe we should start requiring names and tripcodes attached to the users accounts and if they have an empty profile, we shun them. We should even make a private discord where we only invite namefags that have accounts with s*** on it or have distributed models/motions. That sounds pretty cool, right?

Do posts like these give people who create stuff any reason to welcome the existence of 4chan or share their stuff here?
>>
>>2330030
As a person that loves to see the world burn, there is only one thing that I can say

Proceed...
>>
>>2330143
No, they models were being shared via the booru's servers at all. It was merely links to other websites. It would be like if I uploaded a movie to Mega and shared the link here and they DMCA'd the thread while the Mega link was left up. Maybe the Booru's site is in the US with their nazi copyright laws. I don't get why they can do that... Fucking copyright laws, man.

>>2330149
Well, I don't even really remember. I'd have to go scan through the booth site. I'm not like freaking about about is as, I'd have to port them to MMD and who knows when I'd get around to that.

When it comes to Shiboru's models, though. Now, those I would get really excited over getting my hands on.
>>
>>2329933

That's how I do it. `youtube-dl` can handle iwara and `mpv` uses `youtube-dl` to handle urls, which means it can handle `youtube`, `vimeo`, and a bunch of other shit.
>>
>>2330156
lol What.
>Is this just s***** japanese "programming"?
He's bashing the website.
>f*** this s***
>model data like riho who b****trannies like chatterhead on dA won't share
>a good deal of the community . . .
>Maybe we should start . . .
Are all bashing people who lock their models behind community bullshit.

Not one of those are insulting a model edit or a video that someone made and shared.
Are you retarded, anon?
>>
>>2329901
danbooru does a pretty good job with it's search autocomplete, which is something that is more complex to set up, which is why not all booru's have it. I think that's better than a long list, but I do agree discoverability is something that could be improved overall.

speaking of discord, new invite code: nXUwbW. We don't want too many people, but a few more won't hurt.
>>
>>2330156
You're either a borderline overreacting crossie or new. This board is barely filled with any kind of drama compared to deviantfag or most mmd related discord servers. I've started modeling some time ago, provided I manage to eventually complete the models, /e/ will be probably the first and only place to share fullbodies for a reason. I don't know where you came from, but what >>2330164 anon said.
>>
>>2330141
>>2330156
Haha, you mean you aren't kidding? You expect 4chan to be a hugbox and want people to start namefagging? Maybe you should fuck off to Reddit.

>censoring swearing
Holy fuck.
>>
>>2330164
>He's bashing the website.
Which was created by someone.
>Are all bashing people who lock their models behind community bullshit.
So their models are worth using, but the models' creators deserve nothing but insults?

You think people don't care if they're insulted, only whether people praise their models?

And there's very little praising that goes on here. People ask for a model or a password; they don't say how they feel about the model, or why they feel that way.
>>
>>2330169
Oh no, think of the feelings!
>>
>>2330169
they don't say how they feel about the model, or why they feel that way

Whenever someone shares anything they have created they usually gets a few replies. Are we supposed to openly praise Japanese here or what?
>>
>>2330170
I'm just saying, this is why creators don't post here, other than people shunned by other communities because of R18.

It could also be why some people stop distributing their models, the very thing you complain about.
>>
>>2330138
you're not wrong
it's like the deviantart circlejerking but even more pretentious because it's on our site
the whole point of 4chan(nel) was to avoid that circlejerking discord-making garbage that became too prominent with /vg/
you have irc for that already and that's been around for decades
>>
>>2330193
>it's like the deviantart circlejerking but even more pretentious because it's on our site
>pretentious

Another example.

Most people need an incentive to create and share something; if they don't have an incentive in one community, they'll go somewhere else or stop sharing altogether. It's like with torrents. Torrents are based on reciprocal sharing: you give someone a piece of a file, and they give you a piece. They wouldn't have been nearly as successful if you could leech from other peers without giving them anything and get the same download rate.

I think people care more about results than words, but if words don't matter, why call people on dA "pretentious"?
>>
>>2330196
i think you're trying to look at the finger rather than the thing i'm pointing at with it
>>
>>2330169
The person you responded to specifically said
>It's very rare to see someone bash edits or videos,
Which is 100% true. The community here is all about models and videos. Not about websites. Not about your fucking shit community. Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>2330066
It had hundreds of dollars worth of assets that the 4chan VR community bought themselves. I don't blame them for wanting to keep it closed off from niggers that would go and report it.

That said, I guess they already have a replacement up and running.
>>
>>2330198
Just to add, if you are a creator and you see people bitching about a slow website or a bullshit password puzzle/community lock and think "This community is cancer!", you clearly haven't been around enough.
I'm sure everyone that is part of this community has experienced the negative side to that stuff and feels the exact same way. Except, of course, those who are part of those closed communities.
>>
>>2330199
By having it closed off, they just increase the incentive for people to report it. Bitter people who can't get in will go above and beyond to make sure they go through as much strife as possible.
It's like that dude who was pissed about some Patreon creator and reported their Pokemon content to Nintendo and now there was a huge purge of all Nintendo R34 from the entire Patreon website. Not just the dude he was mad at.

I'd argue that most the people who report this stuff are those people. The straight shooters who don't partake in piracy probably never even find out about these sites.
>>
>>2330200
>and think "This community is cancer!"
Words can be a form of giving. Creating stuff yourself is better, but if people can't even do the words, they won't be able to do the work either.

Not necessarily bad, just . . . not useful at all.
>>
>>2330201
You're either going to deal with people like that, or you're going to deal with the artists themselves finding out that it exists and mass posting it on Twitter until it gets taken down. You literally can not win.
>>
>>2330201
>I'd argue that most the people who report this stuff are those people. The straight shooters who don't partake in piracy probably never even find out about these sites.

I agree, I also know that people download and then immediately report trying to keep it as secret club content. I think it happened on /mmd/ before when links died a few hours after posting or so.
>>
A bad model can look incredible with the right rendering and a good animation. MMD has plenty of models already. Until computers can do it automatically, what we need is more people finding good videos for motion tracing.

When a link dies before you can access it, you think it might have been something good, but if no one uploads it again it probably wasn't. Don't focus so much on finding the perfect or newest model download.
>>
>>2330205
There were some vrchat assets being shared whose creator requested takedown from both booru and discord.
Secret club people reporting it doesn't make sense since everything on the booru was also shared in their discord, hell if you just said you were an /e/ anon you probably would've been given the passwords since many of vrchat users have lurked here for decent mmd models.
But now it has to be super secret club because even discords can get banned for piracy.
>>
>>2330207
Ah, I see. I guess the best way is to keep only the encryption keys on Discord with no links, if using Mega. I guess this doesn't qualify for a ban if the links actually aren't there, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>2330163
Why not just use "saveclipbro"? The site can dl videos from even Nico itself though it's best to dl them when it's not in economy mode or somethin'.

It worked for me. It just takes a bit of time but it works.
>>
>>2330212
yt-dl is good because it's highly configurable and you can even download whole channels if you wish, I use it to get videos from nico as well. I used to download using keepvid, it's definitely faster with yt-dl
>>
>>2330212
It probably uses youtube-dl.
>>
>>2330207
I mean, they could just make a website on Tor. Have links out to whatever other site. Creators would be powerless.
>>
>>2330215
A bunch of dark web markets got blackmailed by DDOS and had to shut down
>>
>>2330075
Stop being an entitled baby. The only criteria they have for viewing the assets is that you're an active member of the community, as the assets were paid for by members of the community. I'd say that's fair due to the amount of money that's been spent so far.
>>
>>2330218
you don't know the power of the dark side
>>
>>2330218
Yes, and it becomes a never-ending game of cat and mouse where every time the cat finds the mouse, a new mouse appears.
What, is that creator going to just spend the rest of his life hunting down the site and paying people to DDOS it? Probably not.
>>
>>2330235
JAPANESE AUTISM IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!
>>
>>2330236
Hey. DDOSing isn't free. If he wants to drain all his cash, good for him. As long as the site owner has a backup, they can just keep popping up clones. It's pretty much the same deal as thepiratebay. Except with the DDOS, the previous sites aren't dead. So, they could theoretically just go in circles around like 3,5,10, or however many.
>>
File: asdfasdf.png (683 KB, 1179x1038)
683 KB
683 KB PNG
Hey guys, does anyone still happen to have this model?
The distribution ended a while ago (for....some reason?), but if anyone actually still has her and would like to share, that would be great!

Thanks a ton if anyone could help!

Link: https://3d.nicovideo.jp/works/td31348
>>
Anybody have some of the Marumega Kongou sisters that are a bit thicker? I only have the ones with chopped out tits. Would be well appreciated thank you.
https://twitter.com/marumegatntn/status/934431383438499841?s=21
>>
>>2330253
i'll have to look for it, but yeah, i'm pretty sure i have this one
i could have sworn it was distro'd on bowlroll tho because i remember a password was required for download
>>
File: ksgr.jpg (163 KB, 1280x720)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>2330253
>>2330277
bowlroll net/file/152272
ok found it
just use the general color of her outfit in all lowercase english alphabet
>>
If more people asked "how can I get rare models into the hands of other people" rather than "how can I get more rare models myself", more people would have those models

Does anyone have SPS-style Luka cosplaying Kanzaki Kaori from Majutsu no Index, originally available for a limited time at bowlroll.net/file/66094 and seen in youtube.com/watch?v=r4qJaRb9HWc? Or will the tyranny of the creator reign supreme?
>>
>>2330300
you're right
i want more people to have access to things as a utility, the only thing i care about is the individual's ability to express an idea through those tools he is given
but there are always those who seek advantage only in what they have in comparison to what others have, even when he has mediocre expressions, at least he can flaunt that he has something others don't
>>
File: claire hundred.png (447 KB, 1366x768)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
did anyone happen to nab this girl before her distribution ended years ago
>>
>>2330309
nevermind, i found it on neko's large h mmd thread at the tail ends of it
>>
I think I want to fuck Reol and Maria from GARNiDELiA.
>>
>>2330301
>at least he can flaunt that he has something others don't
>>
Sometimes, when I want to watch a video on nicovideo, I see white text in japanese under the tune. What it is?
Example: www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29135315
>>
>>2330322
Well, the white text in that video says that the video is deleted.

Today, thank you for accessing Niconico Douga.
We are very sorry, but because the uploader has deleted this video,
it isn't possible for you to watch it.
We hope you find another video to watch (literally we will wait for you to access again).

Then the bottom-right says Older brother (onii-san) "Fue", and Foo-san.
>>
>>2330309
NekoSentai? I Also Wanna Grab it
>>
>>2330296
Thank you anon

>>2330322
It's FTOD (flute tune of death)
>>
File: reimu.png (324 KB, 1920x1080)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
Anyone here Managed to grab Subaru Model From Re:zero before it got taken down?
>>
File: Gumi Paizuri no male pv.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Gumi ain't no titty monster but she can still work your dick with her Paizuri skills. (Fuck that's so cringe)

Full ver with actual titjob
https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/2rzgzf916iqmw9aq
>>
>>2330296
That's cute as hell. She deserves to be lewded.
>>
File: 9395633.jpg (199 KB, 689x720)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
All these nice models wasted on a few selected users...
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im9395633
https://bowlroll.net/file/201280
>>
>>2330369
>all those GuP models I'll never have
Sad
>>
>>2330271
Where'd ya find those? Possible to get a dl link too see if editing is an option?
>>
>>2330062
So, is there a replacement?
>>
>>2330322
You can use Tagaini Jisho (tagaini.net) to help find kanji that you can't just copy into Google Translate. You just have to learn to recognize the basic radicals that make up a character.

For example, to translate the first word, which is the two characters before "は," you could select the search bar, go to menu Search > Component search input (shortcut Ctrl-J), then look for a character that's part of the first kanji.

In this case, it's 木. So you click on it. The list of matches updates, and the character you want is fourth: 本

Click on it, and a search is done for that character. We want a word that uses that character, so you add a "?" wildcard character after it in the search. (? is one character, * is 0 or more characters.)

This gives a list of results, like 本当. The word we want, 本日, is 24th in the list. The definition is "Today."
>>
>>2330424
That's disgusting.
>>
>>2330424
you're disgusting! *punch*
>>
>>2330424
no, just no
>>
>>2330424
Wait, is ThickModelTest a program or another model that you headswapped to?
>>
>>2330445
Headswap
>>
>>2330448
Balls. That'd be really neat if there was a plugin for PMX or something that could scale models like that for you.
>>
>>2330454
it'd also be neat if scaling was just a goddamn fully integrated feature just like in xnalara, i don't know why they know how to do rotations and physics but scalars is some kind of mathematical conundrum
>>
>>2330462
i usually use a comma instead of a dot sometimes when scaling
>>
>>2330466
well i'm sorry about your european heritage
>>
What sort of name is "Unknown Mother Goose"?
>>
>>2330462
I've never used that, but yah. Any sort of improved scaling would be fantastic. I don't feel like learning another 3D program and PMX has been great for most things I need.
>>2330476
Maybe it's a bad translation? Not sure.
>>
So, I finally started re-encoding some MMD videos I had DL'd. Lowering them to 720p since there's no difference on my monitor. Feels so good when you shrink a file to 1/10th it's size. Hnnng.
Handbrake is amazing.
>>
>>2330481
Wow you living in the stone-age I literally have a 4k monitor.
>>
>>2330482
Pretty much. I use a 32inch 720p TV screen as a monitor.
>>
>>2330481
Just make sure to never share them, you don't want to pollute the internet with heavily compressed videos vastly inferior to the source material.
>>
>>2330484
Very true.
Still, anyone out there who is having trouble with HDD space. I would recommend using Handbrake. Even if you aren't shrinking the size, some(most, honestly) videos I download are simply encoded poorly and you can reencode with literally no quality loss, but still get a smaller file size.
>>
>>2330485
>Even if you aren't shrinking the size
I mean the resolution. Just to clear up any possible confusion.
>>
>>2330481
This is why you read the manual for youtube-dl, haha.

I also have a 1280x800 monitor. This is the format I have in my config file:
'((bestvideo[vcodec=vp9]/(bestvideo[ext=mp4]/bestvideo)[fps>30])[height<1800][width<1800][width>900] / (bestvideo[vcodec=vp9]/bestvideo[ext=mp4]/bestvideo)[height<1800][width<1800][height>900])+(250/140/bestaudio) / best[height<1800][width<1800][width>900] / ((bestvideo[vcodec=vp9]/bestvideo[ext=mp4]/bestvideo)[height<1800][width<1800]/bestvideo[height<1000]/bestvideo) + (250/140/bestaudio) / best[height<1000] / best'

It became more complicated because a lot of the time, YouTube's non-DASH 720p format for mp4, format 22, uses the H.264 High profile while the DASH format, 136, uses medium profile at a lower bitrate.

And YouTube often has vertically-oriented videos with 608x1080, 720x1280, or 810x1440 videos.

(There's also the complication that sometimes format 136, which is 720p, doesn't have its bitrate accurately reported by YouTube, and 'bestvideo' is based on bitrate, not resolution, so it can be selected over 1080p when you ask for 'bestvideo'. But this problem is rare.)

This basically gets the best 720p vp9-encoded video, which is better than H.264, or if vp9 isn't available then the best 720p H.264/mp4 video.

If I want something different, then I just specify it manually. Use 'youtube-dl -F video-id' to see available formats, like 'youtube-dl -F k9KlIdEnYUA'.
>>
>>2330496
Oh nice! I actually am not encoding videos I've downloaded from youtube. Currently working on a torrent megapack from a creator's patreon.

But, I do have some vids from youtube that I've wanted to DL and will definitely use this information when I get around to it!
>>
Anyone want to help troubleshoot an effect?

Download the bugged effect here: pastebin.com/JZTTek66

Save it as AutoBrightness.fx

Get an accessory to apply it to. It can be anything since its data isn't used, but you could save this as AutoBrightness.x if you want a short one:
pastebin.com/M0PqcjSx

If you've used MMD you should know this, but if the names are the same, it's applied automatically. If not, go to the MME menu and apply the effect to the accessory.

It should turn the screen completely black.

Now open up AutoBrightness.fx in a text editor. Find this line:
//return tex2D(ScnSamp, saturate(Tex) * 0.0138 );

Remove the "//" to uncomment the line, and save it. MMD should automatically detect the change (unless you turned off this setting) and reload/recompile the effect. The screen should turn completely white.

I don't know why this happens, but if it happens for other people, that might help to diagnose it.
>>
>>2330522
Ok, well, apparently it's related to screen size. The screen will only be white if the MMD drawing window is something like 400x300 pixels. That's helpful.
>>
>>2330527
It was somehow related to identified issue #2 of mipmaps not being created, which was actually miplevels = 2 being invalid for RENDERCOLORTARGET. Thank you to anyone who tried to test or figure it out
>>
File: 221-1.png (1.59 MB, 1920x900)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>
You feel like a troll

I ask votes and not your personal opinion -_-

Geez, feels like I gotta do everything by vote menu now other then asking people to type it out

I don't care if you said this looks more horrible then this or that one.Just SAY WHICH ONE LOOKS GOOD OR NOT YOU MORON?!

Honestly its the

SAME POINT

Moving on

>>2330076

This person is dumb

>.>

And stupid

<.<

Who wants a vote sooner for newer models to have for free

Grant it I will be posting them still but, whatever models you want or would like to have among the list. Post a link to them. If they can't be bought, then move along. None the less in order to get your vote for the model you want among the list, comment this very thing below and a link to the model you want

With a comment that is stating that this person sucks.

>>2330076

Be creative with your stuff among how stupid he is.

If you are the person who mad this stupid post then, I will gladly upload a model that you will want. If you GIVE a long list of something I want....

This might sound stupid but all well, try your luck and good luck to ya
>>
First time typing among a cell phone....I honestly hate using due to how horrible I typed.

But I still mean it, sorry if I piss off the admin but I still mean it
>>
>>2330603
>>2330604
Propably won't piss off anyone.

I'm the said dumb stupid person that sucks though. More confused about what you're trying to get at in this post since I didn't make any demands on what you should do, don't even know what you'll be doing with the Urbosa model. I didn't tell you to edit it for me or give me the model, it was just a suggestion that you don't have to pay no mind to. Just ignore it.

Sure, you didn't ask for an opinion, but you got one nevertheless. Yeah, weird how people might voice out their opinions.

Whole lotta mad for something unremarkable lol
>>
>>2330424
Reported
>>
I have a resolution. It calls "Permaban for any TDA related posts"
>>
>>2330631
I think this one was quite cute: >>2330582
>>
>>2330582
Women have soft bodies.
>>
>>2330634
Except when they're muscular
>>
>>2330635
Then they're ripped and that's fine too
>>
>>2330636
R I P P E D
>>
File: TDA.png (561 KB, 1920x1080)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
>>2330631
I like TDA models. :(
>>
File: TDA2.png (613 KB, 1000x1000)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
>>2330643
Some of them are so cute.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDr6qzQABJY
Those legs. God damn.
>>
Anyone has this pole dancing motion? It was up for some time but the uploader took it down.
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av40350919
>>
>>2330603
>You feel like a troll
who are you even talking to when you say these things
i am neither voting nor offering an opinion outside my regret that etna did not win that other one
>>
>>2330643
i am okay with tda but only really for vocaloids
>>
>>2330603
https://kuroyuzu.booth.pm/items/1395736
>>
>>2330213
Do you need to have direct access to all the videos to do that? Seeing the whole channel thing made me hopeful it could snag a few private videos.
>>
File: opaopa.png (168 KB, 1200x600)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>2330603
have you made your poll yet?
if not i request either of the two 3d custom girl modsets from >>2329801
>dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ236205.html : Royal Adventurer Academy Pack 03
>dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ148762.html : Lupin III - Fujiko Mine
first one is mainly a cloth set for another modset that was already leaked both here and in hongfire, it's pretty heavy and highpoly, but it looks really good.
the second modset includes clothes, a body mesh and a hair piece to recreate fujiko in 3dcg or create someone simlar to her.
stuff from that game can be easilly ported to mmd, and you can even manipulate the mesh proportions during the porting, meaning that we can use both of these modsets for more options for edits and OC, and since people seems to be clamoring for some OC a couple of post above us i'll say that this could be a good starting point.
>>
I'd, of course, nominate Chiiki Nemimi again.
Unless you don't include models from previous votes. But, she's pretty much the only paid model I want.
>>
How do I download videos from Nico Nico Douga in 2019
>>
>>2330769
Use Google
>>
>>2330643
How the hell can someone have a poop fetish?
>>
>>2330795
you wouldn't believe the shit you can find in this site and in other places in the internet
>>
File: back-shortdress.jpg (275 KB, 1080x1920)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>2330769
youtube-dl -F https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35036676

(St. Louis model DL: https://3d.nicovideo.jp/works/td32266)
>>
How many people have actually tried using Raycast-MMD and got it to work? Assuming you have a newer graphics card since it doesn't work on older ones
>>
Someone was asking about interpolation curves in the last thread.

It's funny because the original video explaining MMD, from 8~10 years ago, explains them but I haven't watched it and I think most people haven't either.

Answer: INTERPOLATION CURVES ARE DONE WRONG and the automatic curves should work fine but they don't. A curve that shows up is for the frames (diamonds) you have selected. If the curves are different, you can't edit them unless you make them all the same with the 'straight line' button or by pasting a curve onto them.

The dropdown has different curves (you can mousewheel through the list as with other dropdowns), but there's only one curve for rotation which is insufficient so unless you have really closely-spaced frames, it will look bad if you need different rotation axes to have different curves.

The interpolation curve determines the values between the selected frame (red), and the previous frame. Bottom is the previous frame's value, while top is the selected frame's value. If the frames have the same value, the curve is still sloped but it doesn't do anything (unless you move one of the frames).

If you want to do interpolation curves right, because the automatic curve isn't right (and rotation has no automatic curve at all), you have to check the values of the current, previous, and next frame as well as their times, and prevent discontinuities in velocity. It would be a lot easier for a program to do this (fix a motion file's interpolation curves), but I don't know of any that can.

I think the easiest way to fix the curve for a dimension, like X-position, is to go back one frame from the selected frame and check how much X-position has changed from that frame; then go forward one frame from the selected frame and check how much THAT frame changed X-position. Then adjust curves until the changes (the velocity) are the same.
>>
>>2330631

B-But they are cute!!
>>
>>2330687
>https://kuroyuzu.booth.pm/items/1395736
If you want to make good-looking videos, we can note several effects in this video.

RayMMD
tk-flowf, which is just WorkingFloor. The reflection strength has been turned down, and the shadow darkness has been greatly turned down. To change shadow darkness, you may have to edit WF_XShadow.fxsub, in the same directory as tk-flowf or WorkingFloor, and change where it says
float XShadowAlpha = 0.65;
to a smaller number.

ikBokeh is the blur for things in the background. This requires a newer video card, I think.

AutoLuminous does the glare for the pink lights in the background. If you change X-position of AutoLuminous.x to 1, it creates horizontal glare rays. (2 adds vertical, 3 results in six rays, etc. Higher is slower.) Then other values change strength of AutoLuminous etc.
>>
>>2330759
This!
>>
>>2330631
I support this on the basis that they are literally the only models of the Love Live girls anyone is using for this kind of videos.
There are some gorgeous models of Aqours out there but they are not lewd at all.
>>
>>2330759
>>2330804
So for Kafuji's models is there any difference between his Patreon and Fantia versions of his models? Like will the Fantia version be censored or anything/have more compatible bone & morph names?
>>
Anyone knows if this creator is still making MMD videos?

https://video.fc2.com/ja/a/content/20160205bzEdv5Ts/
>>
File: 221-3.png (1.47 MB, 1920x900)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>2330633
>>
>>2330815
Also I don't know how Fantia works - does subscribing to a tier unlock all previous posts from that tier or would I only get new ones?
>>
For any perverts out there, I thought of an idea that you probably shouldn't use.

This is a light source. https://3d.nicovideo.jp/works/td57344

It says that it glows with AutoLuminous. The way you do this is by setting the material Specular Color to {0,0,0}, and setting the SpecularPower to above 100. The exact specular power is determines the strength.

So what if this object managed to get inside someone somehow. . . perhaps a smaller version was accidentally swallowed . . . and you could still faintly see it glowing? You could do this with a customized version of autoluminous object effect that does a second pass of the object. In the second pass, the intensity is greatly reduced but the screen-space Z-value is slightly increased (the same way the "pop-up light" option works if you enable it).

I guess you would also change the blending mode in the pass, effectively causing it to use additive blending (as if you used the 'Add' toggle), by adding this line to the pass, before where the vertex and pixel shaders go:

SrcBlend = SrcAlpha; DestBlend = ONE;

You might have to use a separate object for this (with the same motion) as I've had problems trying to do two passes with an object that was transparent but not marked as such (I think) in material properties.

It would probably actually be better to add the Z-offset in View space, then apply the Projection matrix after that separately, because Z-coordinates in Projection space are confusing and tightly packed.

Once you've done this, then the faintly glowing object will appear on top of whatever's there, up to a certain distance. If you set it to a distance of like 0.6 in View space, that's like 9 cm, so if it was lodged in someone's stomach it would be visible from the front but not the side, and it wouldn't be visible if any other objects were in front of the camera.

When done for the AutoLuminous object, this draws on the screen used for AL glows. So the object glows faintly.
>>
File: Di1D8ANVAAA-qlU.jpg (217 KB, 1920x1080)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>2330822
The concept is sort of like this
>>
Is there any scale change plugins for mmd?
>>
>>2330801
Poops are cute too somehow.
>>
>>2330718

Nice one
Gonna add it to the list

>>2330758

I'll be adding those to the votes
And with that, I think I got everything among that post.
Won't be adding them to the vote thingy for a long time though.
Kinda like to change it up ever once in awhile so
O,o

>>2330700

I was talking about this person here.

>>2330614

This person

And thanks for your opinion, guess you were being helpful and such so
Sorry for blowing up

Moving on....

This is gonna have some super RARE models in it again. Some of them might be MMD of course and some not, but am pretty sure someone here will be able to port them if anything.

BUT WITH EVERYTHING NOW SAID

....behold the new items

https://www.poll-maker.com/poll2405388x7Ddf4310-69

You should vote now O.o.....
>>
>>2330825
Could you specify what you mean? In mmd as in you could change scales during motions/videos or while you're editing models. Depends on what you're looking for.
>>
>>2330825
In PMX Editor, you can scale a model, or you can just make a morph to do that.
>>
>>2330824
I'm surprised she's even allowed to exist in china considering their bullshit over the last few years.

Unless she lives in hong kong i guess, can't really remember.
>>
>>2330815
I'm fairly certain they're all the same.
>>
>>2330845
Omg you paired them into one package. There's actual hope!
>>
>>2330846
I mean just like in MMM.
>>
>>2330862

Yea I wanted to 3 or 4 stack them on up, with some nice models. Am gonna be keeping the voting tab open till at less 4 or five days pass.

Good luck to you all
>>
>>2330845
would be nice to know what models are for mmd. but anyways i'll just vote randomly this time. thanks for doing this poll thing its fun
>>
>>2330873
I thought they're all for MMD
>>
Oh....my bad O_O

Here is the list of items that are MMD and that are other stuff.

Four of a kind:MMD

Three ladies:MMD

Prime package:MMD

beast package:MMD [Two of them are MMD and the rest are FBX]

The next level package:MMD [Only one is a MMD, and that is the bunny ear girl one]

The furry package:MMD [Its all MMD]

The warriors:[Its all FBX]

Sweet package:[Its all FBX]

Maximum reached:[Its all FBX]

Here is the list of the models and what they are. Nearly everything is just about MMD so
>>
Hey guys! I'm looking for these models.

Cham Yamakaze (Phoenix Edit)
Cham Kawakaze (Phoenix Edit)

Does anyone has these models?
>>
I Hope the prime package wins but for some reason i feel like the furry package will win o.o
>>
Anyone know why I can't download 2160k, 1440p, or even 1080p(At least in the video's I've been trying to DL) sound videos from youtube with youtube-dl?

It says it DLs the best version possible and always gives me the 720p. Using the -F command, I can see the 1080p-4k versions, but they have no audio if I download them. What's up with that?
I'm thinking I'll just have to DL the 4k and audio separately then combine them. But, considering the number of videos I want to download, that will take a very long time considering how long reencoding them with sound takes.

>>2330879
Maybe. If an all FBX package wins, I'm going to lose my shit and probably never find it again. I'll just be shitless for the rest of my life.
>>
>>2330496
Oh, and the code here for the config file is giving me an error. I tried a few videos and it wouldn't DL. Using youtube-dl without this works fine. But, again, it's only giving me the 720 versions when it does work.
>>
....Everything is pretty even so far....huh
Neat.

Then again, this did just started awhile ago

BUT

This has just about 200 votes now
Pretty amazing
>>
>>2330891
That's just how youtube has worked for the past like...5 years or so. Look up youtube DASH format. Basically only 720p and below are streamed as a packaged mp4 file that has both video and sound. 1080p and up are split up into video and audio. For youtube I use JDownloader 2 since it can merge those video/audio files for you with ffmpeg.
>>
>>2330896
Yah, I have been around for many years, but I haven't previously really cared about storing videos at all. Just got into that honestly like a week ago.

I'll give that JDownloader 2 a go. See how that does. If I can avoid having to do the audio myself, that will save a ton of time. Unless DL'ing the video with JDownloader takes even longer. lol
>>
>>2330896
Holy shit, it works. With zero quality loss as far as I can from my frame-by-frame checks. Thank you!

I've been scared to download these things generally because a lot of them are infested with viruses. JDownloader seems to be on the up and up so far.
>>
>>2330845
dammit, now etna is packaged with things i can't even figure out what they are, which i assume the rest won't want those things either
>>
>>2330903

Etna is packaged with the models from this site here.

https://www.kreic3d.com/store
>>
>>2330902
You're welcome. Pretty much the only place it can't seem to grab MMD videos from now is nicovideo. Downloads have been broken for like a year and it doesn't seem to be a priority for them to fix it. So I use youtube-dl to grab things there.
>>
>>2330878
http://tstorage.info/pkr4jt8y6h59
>>
>>2330845
I want Etna so badly lol.
>>
https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/yazmoukz3jfom5jje
This is the type of camera that I want. This isn't hard.
>>
Anyone know where to find good ENF, or masturbation motions? Seems hard to find.

I'm trying to make an exhibitionism game.
>>
Is this meme still alive?

Full ver.
https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/aez24ivabc795yzv
>>
Does anyone have the higher resolution version of this? https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm32257487
The youtube one was taken down a long time ago
>>
>>2330942
Thank you!
>>
>>2330951
then vote for her and not the other ones like other people are probably doing
>>
>>2330845
oh shit, is that risky actually poseable?
>>
>>2331043

Yes

Every single last model is poseable and such

Some are rigged, others are not.

But they are within T pose or A pose so.

You'd be able to still rig them never the less
>>
>>2331051
well now i'm in conflict with myself on who to vote for since i really like risky
>>
final fantasy 10 kimahri...

Is there any nude models of him at all
Am just wondering is all
>>
*[note me to dl]s in your path*
>>
I personality don't mind in asking the pass through private message as long they don't be such assholes like Miku-Nyan02 or Kritobias in which never bother to reply despite being active.
>>
>>2331015
Are you the uploader?
>>
>>2331093
Yes, why?
>>
>>2331094
Make MORE videos of light carrier oni.
>>
bowlroll.net/file/138547
does anyone here actually have this one
>>
>>2331088
then there is an inherent problem in such an obstacle
if you want further explanation just donate to my patreon and follow me on twitter and your account must not be suspicious for me to accept the follow and also you must show me your mmd portfolio to make sure it's all sfw and you must write a 10 page essay explaining your passion for mmd and why you think you deserve further explanation, and a video of you jumping through 10 flaming hoops in one jump and landing with a 360 shove-it to boneless
>>
>>2331151
Also, no foreigners.
>>
What are the multiplication numbers for the arms for Marine_Bloomin'_dance.vmd?
>>
>>2330845
>825 votes
holy fuck, are the votes still even? i fear that one of the furry packs will win
>>
>>2331161
For fuck sake. There's like 100 people who visit this thread. Well, I hope whoever is fudging the numbers is going for the pack I want...
>>
>>2330891
youtube-dl -f 299+140 "Youtube-url"
299=video
140=audio
You must have a recent ffmpeg.exe binary in the same folder as yt-dl.exe
ffmpeg join the video-audio into mp4
>>
>>2331164
I forgot: you must have the last yt-dl version (2019.06.27)
>>
File: 2019-06-29.png (15 KB, 620x351)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>2331165
Check this with the previous command.
>>
>>2331164
Where can I safely get an ffmpeg.exe binary?
>>
>>2331175
https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/
>>
>>2330891
>>2331164
If you have ffmpeg, youtube-dl automatically chooses the highest quality DASH audio and video streams and merges them with ffmpeg. You can specify the format manually, but if you just want the highest quality, you don’t need to.
>>
>>2331178
>https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/
Thank you! The only relevant file I need is the ffmpeg.exe, right? I can just delete the rest of the stuff in the file?
>>
>>2331180
yes, you only need the ffmpeg binary
>>
>>2331181
Nice, thanks again.
>>
that waifu town place sure didn't last long
>>
File: ripip.png (1.51 MB, 1366x768)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>2331189
welp
>>
>>2331189
>>2331200
lol The dude didn't say anything. So, it might come back. Plus, he does need to organize everything at some point.
Hopefully splitting the motions and models into separate categories, at least.
>>
Finally finished encoding all those Birdway videos I collected. Total size of the videos I wanted to keep was around 65gbs. After encoding, 15.4bgs. Feelsgoodman.
>>
>>2331189
I'm sorry, I'm out of the loop.
Waifu town?
>>
>>2331211
It started near the end of the last thread and it was a back up in case our secret booru got DMCA'd too.
>>
>>2331189
>>2331206
As expected, its back up and running.
>>
>>2330845
>https://www.poll-maker.com/poll2405388x7Ddf4310-69
1000 votes. Yeet
>>
>>2330892
Well, that format option is supposed to give 720p. Not sure if this is what you mean. But it's for the '-o' option, described here: https://github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl/blob/master/README.md#readme

That complicated format option is when you DON'T want the highest available quality because your screen is smaller. If you wanted up to 1920p, then you would change the numbers to be a bit higher (like 2000 instead of 1800, and 1200 instead of 900 so it accepts 1920x1080).

Not sure if the quotes work on all operating systems (could try double-quotes instead); if there's no quotes then you'll have to remove the spaces. Try a shorter version to test.
>>
>>2330863
Don't know how it works in MMM, but it's easy to change a model's rendered scale by changing the transformation matrices. This won't change the bone sizes though, so they won't match and it will be hard to pose.
>>
>>2330855
Did you know that some places in China let you vote to elect local officials, between different candidates?

It isn't everywhere because people in China don't care enough to use it everywhere.

She's in Shenzhen, China, and she does have to worry about saying things critical of the Chinese government or China itself. (Even if the government didn't attack her for saying bad things about China, other Chinese people would.)
>>
>>2331298
I did try that out just to see if it would work. I've been trying out pretty much everything that's been suggested to see what works best. The end result is, I want a 720p version that doesn't look awful.
I copy-pasted that text you posted and it gave me an error. I am on Windows 7. I'll try different quotes and removing spaces and see if any of that does well. Then see how well that DL'd 720p compares. I've just been downloading the highest resolution versions and re-encoding them myself to 720p, currently. As, just downloading the 720p version(without any config settings), has given me pretty mediocre quality.
>>
File: preview.jpg (186 KB, 1280x720)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
Project uploaded to gofile.io/?c=4pyWul since not allowed to attach it to the jpg. You'll have to locate the model files on your own hard drive to use them, and MME might crash if the files are in the wrong place. If it does, rename the .emm or edit it with the right file locations.
>>
>>2331301
Well, first check the other formats are available. For unpopular or old videos, not all formats are available.

Check formats:
youtube-dl -F jPRwAVD0vCY

> 298 mp4 1280x720 DASH video 3489k , mp4_dash container, avc1.4d4020, 60fps, video only

Specify some formats:
youtube-dl -f 298+bestaudio

Specify complicated format. Your command shell might require quotes around things like quotation marks or the '>' and '<' characters; mine does.
youtube-dl -g -f "(bestvideo[vcodec=vp9]/bestvideo[ext=mp4])[width<1800]+bestaudio" jPRwAVD0vCY
>>
File: Miku_glow.webm (1.21 MB, 928x696)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB WEBM
A great video using the above project
>>
File: bugged_glow.webm (383 KB, 400x300)
383 KB
383 KB WEBM
What happens when you're bad at math and try to edit effects
>>
>>2331300
>Did you know that some places in China let you vote to elect local officials, between different candidates?
It might have been legit some 10-20 years ago but i'm guessing this is heavily discouraged by the CPC today.

>She's in Shenzhen, China, and she does have to worry about saying things critical of the Chinese government or China itself.
The fact that she's allowed to run a high profile Youtube channel is in itself an anomaly, granted Shenzhen has more business connections with the outside world than most Chinese cities, banning a internationally popular YT profile would make CPC lose face towards the rest of the world, especially in tech.
>>
>>2331310
Complicated stuff that no one really cares about:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_China#Local_People's_Governments

I think she has had issues with VPNs. It's gotten more difficult to access banned sites, which unfortunately for her includes things like Stack Exchange or Stack Overlow.

People have pointed out the hypocrisy of China's central television having a Twitter account when Twitter is banned in China. I think a lot of people in China understand that many of the restrictions are to promote Chinese companies, like encouraging Weibo over Twitter.

But there are occasionally things that are harmful to society, and unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately?) the government can't tell what people are using VPNs for.
>>
>>2331301
>a 720p version that doesn't look awful.

For MMD, the 720p version by YouTube isn't always enough. Things like motion blur and depth-of-field really help to improve a video's quality because the encoder spends less bits on this. If video has neither of these, then all of MMD's sharp lines (especially on things like Miku's twin ponytails) are really hard to encode and the bitrate that YouTube uses just isn't enough. If you want the best-looking 720p video (because you're using a 32-inch, 720p monitor a few feet away or something), then you could download the higher qualities and encode them yourself (at a higher bitrate than what YouTube uses), as the person who mentioned Handbrake was doing.

The real problem with this is that vp9, used in YouTube's webm videos, is better than H.264 but takes several times longer to encode (and you have to learn what options to use as well, even if it's just following a guide). So unless you really care about space or processing power (like if you have an old computer that can't decode 4K/2160p videos in realtime), it's usually more efficient to just save YouTube's encode.
>>
>>2331161

LOL fuck no they ain't even, not meaning to sound rude. Just saying that one item has like five hundred votes....and the rest are just kinda...eh

All well, it just might be a MMD for sure

>>2331163

I have this voting link up in more then one place so o,O

>>2331275

I think by tuseday or wednesday I'll be stopping this voting stuff....so vote away

And as always, good luck to ya
>>
>>2331099
>>2331094

Make MORE videos of Kawakaze, disregard previous anon
>>
>>2330820
Such a cute! Thank you, anon.
>>
>>2331303
Updated PanelLightObject.fxsub for this project with a working point light for the floor.
pastebin.com/spXDew8j
>>
File: bad_normals.jpg (27 KB, 512x384)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>2331323
Well that's still bugged, sorry

Some of the complication is because this particular stage has upside-down normals in the corner.
>>
it seems kinda pointless to put something like lgmods on the booru, we know where he is and his stuff isn't really rare, and it would just turn the booru even more into that one other booru with the dead deviantart links on it
>>
File: the_inside.png (2.19 MB, 1920x1080)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
Does anyone have this xray model?
>>
>>2331313
I see! Alright. Well, I have been just re-encoding 4k and the results have been pretty decent. The quality is definitely better than the 720p youtube version. The only thing I really care about is space. I only have 2TBs, I also have an external that has 2TBs that I use a backup. So, pretty limited on space.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (147 KB, 1070x695)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Downloaded a mirai model and she has a morph to bring in a whole new torso with huge boobs attached to it, only problem is theres this huge gap between the shoulder and arm. As far as i can tell they are the exact same torso so would there be an easy way to fix this using the other one as a base of some sort?
>>
>>2331401
>The only thing I really care about is space
Er, I should also say with acceptable quality. I mean, some of the re-encodes are quite a bit larger than just DL'ing the 720p version.
>>
>kizuna ai was bought by the chinese
>>
>>2331402
Turn her circle arm bone into a square shaped bone that can translate. Drag it into place like a dislocated shoulder and register the bone. As long as there are no further translations and just rotations it should be fine.
>>
>>2331412
>>
>>2331417
trying that just drags the arm around with the shoulder
>>
>>2331412
Wait what.
>>
>>2331402
Just go into the morph section, click on the morph and edit it. Should be super easy.
>>
>>2331423
Only problem with that is im completely clueless as to how the process would go. I tried to select 2 vertices and then scale them really small together but she ended up with a giant tumor above her arm
>>
>>2331412
Good, I never liked her.
>>
>>2331412
For what purpose?
>>
>>2331412
[citation needed]
>>
>>2331429
lol, you don't need to scale them. If you're talking about the straps above her shoulders, you'd merely just need to move them into place. Which, would be relatively easy.
>>
>>2331431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcO_U9Jceps
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (45 KB, 635x482)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>2331436
look at the gap between her shoulder and arm, they are not connected and there is a huge gaping hole. This angle shows it better i guess and so im basically trying to find a way to get the vertices positions of the other chest which is perfectly connected and just copy it all to this if it is even possible
>>
>>2331441
OH! I didn't notice that. I thought you were just talking about the straps. Yah, that would take a bit more work.
>>
File: 20190629_022159.jpg (930 KB, 1080x2220)
930 KB
930 KB JPG
I love my wife
>>
>>2331402
Link to model? Will fix.
>>
>>2331469
I like her friend Choukai.
>>
>>2331486
https://www.deviantart.com/lgmods/art/MMD-SENRAN-KAGURA-Mirai-Download-748630104
if you truly do fix it you are a hero
>>
.......Well i'd be damn, something jumping from one vote to nearly a thousand in just one hour.

....Neat
Guess am gonna be watching how everything goes for awhile now
>>
File: arm1_one.png (229 KB, 1247x1089)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>2331502

Finished one arm, onto the next.
>>
>>2331507
Yah. You said you'll close in in four days, right? I think tomorrow, I might try and spam votes. If it's at 3000, I'll vote 3000 times. If it's at 10,000, I'll vote 10,000 times. Got to get muh models.
>>
>>2331509
truly do appreciate you doing this
>>
>>2330845
>100 more votes to reach 3000.
the leading option better fucking be the 3dcg mods and the two mmd models pack
>>
File: nearlydone.png (402 KB, 748x1213)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>>2331516

Just about wrapped up. Will post finished later if not tomorrow.
>>
>>2331520
big fugging loli tits
>>
>>2331520
So, did you size up the big breasts body and are editing the mesh?
I actually took a shot at it earlier. Immediately figured maybe the big breast body was still thinking it was in an A-Pose and that it would be as simple as adjusting the bones in transform view. But, that was not the problem. lol
>>
>>2331509
The stump is terrifying.
>>
>>2331549
the look of a head with no eyes, sclera and mouth stops being disturbing when you keep editing models, unfortunately the bones going haywire and the mesh getting distorted don't
>>
>>2331550
numbers aren't matching up with what was changed
for a newbie who is working on a model, it's a nightmare
>>
>>2331469
I'd say that she isn't your wife, but I read that you can get married in Kantai Collection
>>
File: 1203.jpg (638 KB, 1920x1080)
638 KB
638 KB JPG
>>2331412

pics or it didn't happen
>>
How to rigg a toes? It's a hell and hell.
>>
>>2331651
If you're trying to weigh them individually you're doing it wrong, all toes should have one bone.
>>
if you care about the ai kizuna situation then you can just read through >>>/v/468773109
>>
>>2331659
Chinese Ai is cuter, wish they released her model.
>>
>>2331657
Actualy yes. I want to rig them all. Individually.
>>
>>2331657
Maybe he wants to be able to do a spread motion for his foot fetish MMD porn.
>>
Wtf. So, a while back I mentioned to you guys I had a playlist deleted and my channel striked. Well, I was just going through my playlists again and one of them has 1 view. They're set to private.
Fuck...
>>
>>2331753
YouTube counts your own views into the view count.
>>
>>2331754
Well, none of the other playlists have a single view. So, I don't believe that's true.
Also, I just noticed another one has 6 views. Jesus Christ. Well, time to copy all these links to a text file before they get nuked.
>>
>>2331753
Can they delete your account for making playlists out of other people's videos which you didn't upload or anything?
>>
>>2331757
Yes, I think so. Basically because they gave my channel a strike for a playlist of videos with nudity in them. It's all really stupid. Why not just delete all the videos in the playlist that break the rules? No, let's delete the UNLISTED playlist and leave all those videos, that break TOS, up! I thought I was safe with unlisted, but that clearly wasn't true.
So, I made new playlists that were private, then deleted the unlisted ones to try and remove any traces. And even still, I am seeing couple of them get views which is making me question how safe they really are.

Oh well. At least you can't get in trouble for liking a video. So, that list will be safe. Unless my channel does get deleted. But, if I do get another strike, I'll probably just give up on the playlists altogether and not risk it.
>>
>>2331520
hello friend when does tomorrow begin
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOM9dnBsT18
What stage is this
>>
>>2331796
I am like 99% sure that is a real background and the MMD model was edited onto it.
Looks like some dudes toy train set.
Is AR MMD the future? AR MMD with EEVEE's clothing physics.
>>
>>2331796
brief look at his twitter he mentions model trains so its as >>2331799 said its most likely a green screen or even easier an fmv played as a background for his video
>>
>>2331799
>>2331802
Oh
>>
>>2331802
I don't even think you need to do any green screen magic, do you? I swear I've seen videos of people doing that stuff with their phones. Uses the same tech as Pokemon Go or something and you can place models on real world environments, I think.
>>
>>2331799
100% sure. Most of the light for the train stage is from behind, while light for the model is in front (ground shadow). The toy figures are reflected in the train and blurred by depth of field, and the mirror surface varies in depth (2:40) and the train vibrates (2:43). The train's motion blur is perfect, while the MMD model has no motion blur.
>>
File: Void_zone2.jpg (182 KB, 1280x800)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
Hatsune Miku caught in a Void Zone (bugged effect)

(this is not a void zone, but it's similar youtube.com/watch?v=TO9yieHBRd4&t=3m16s)
>>
>>2331815
What happens in the void zone? o.o
>>
LOL

That's funny

I never thought that two packages would be even.....ugh

FUCK

One of you has to win

NOT TWO

Just one

I won't say which anymore, all I gotta say is this.

Someone is even, and am not happy with it.

GROW BIG

or

Go home
>>
Voting ends by tomorrow by the way, good luck to ya all
>>
>>2331871
I'm excited!
>>
So, finally I got the Deathlock model, I'll post here for any anon who's willing to convert the model for MMD.

https://mega.nz/#!6LA0ACYK!5aEIioT-URPXET56r8v-m5mP8x9LJ7yBMTlcfSFU3c4
>>
>>2331869
I'll bet my head it's prime vs furry
>>
>>2331881
Just pm J&J for his edit on iwara, he is a nice guy.
>>
>>2331886
Hm thanks for the info, I'll check it out as soon as possible.
>>
Why aren't there enough videos of Len and Rin fucking? Isn't that what they were made for?
>>
Did anyone notice a new video made by Furui_1111?
https://twitter.com/furui_1111/status/1145753906401562624
>>
>>2331970
check iwara, I think I saw that same video there
>>
>>2331971
Thanks lad.
>>
>>2331970
Fuck me I just finished fapping.
>Sex with Kasen and Kokoro finally
>Now with Satori and her futa dick
He has to just quit now, there's no way he'll ever be able to top this.
>>
File: bikini-HealthyIA.png (1.23 MB, 1200x1000)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>2330826

dozo
>>
>>2332013
>5 days later...
Typical tda fag.
>>
>>2331520
Hey man, you still alive? I've been sitting patiently for 2 days and i'm starting to get sad that maybe I was tricked
>>
SO

I do not know what the heck happen but guess what?

The winner for this round is.....

PRIME PACKAGE

Models shall be loaded up later on today

With that said, thanks for playing
>>
>>2332146
God I wish you would just fuck off already.
>>
>>2332146
What were the final poll results?
>>
>>2332148
Rude
>>
>>2332146
>PRIME PACKAGE
The second least exciting package of them all, i hope the models are really well made to make up for their generic looks.
>>
>>2332152
Of course, the NEET leech who has been begging for Chiiki for half a year sat there literally 24/7 voting for it.
>>
>>2332146
Oh my gosh. That is really exciting!
>>2332154
I actually didn't. But, it does appear someone else probably did. Plus, she is in a package with a few other models people have been asking for.
>>
>>2332148
That's not nice
>>
>>2332146
Huh. The votes dropped according to the site. Did it delete duplicate votes?
>>
File: poll limit.png (356 KB, 1217x652)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
>>2332149

Well at the beginning of this day, everything was pretty much almost finally starting to nearly even out once more. Weird but moving on

Till suddenly everything went back and just dialed down by a shit ton, leaving the kitty package/prime package to be the winner.

>>2332148

If this was your site, sure.
But it ain't so, no

>>2332152

In my opinion, I was kinda hoping for a different package to win.
But at the same time though, am kinda not really trying not to care as of this much right now. Key word is trying

>>2332154

Eh.....right?

>>2332163

It did, but as I stated...everything just dialed down by a LOT so yea

ANYHOW

I will be loading one more package of course but that will be much more later on, when I start the next voting stuff. Which will be next month so, what type though...well am not gonna say which but it'll be something

Just be happy when the voting happens, and that another package gets loaded for the hell of it.

But with everything said and now done, I'd like to say thanks for playing

Enjoy the models

https://mega.nz/#!M6YXiayD!CRbPvOQyYYnXf5zSUf70XfKx08ZwdXOJlqNHfDiowgs
>>
>>2332181
Thanks for the model pack.
What was the four of a kind pack from?
>>
The four of a kind were these here

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG12372.html

I know two of them might be nude, but the other two am quite certain that they aren't nude at all.
>>
>>2332181
Thank you very much for the models! <3

That's interesting about the vanishing votes. So, there was no cheating? 700 does seem like quite a lot more than I'd imagine. But, considering you are sharing all kinds of models, this thread could be getting quite a bit more attention than it usually gets.
>>
>>2332190

Well from what the site said, it mention something screwed up and that they had to remove a shit ton of votes.

When I last looked at it, was was actually nearing the 40K mark.

WHICH...was pretty fucking huge actually, but when all of the votes were removed and some bull crap. The only one that seemed to had have just a bit of a lead was just that one single item and that was it.

Never the less though, I won't be doing a lot of double models. Meaning putting models up for a second time to possible win, grant it I might do it for some and others...which might be rare, a 3rd time...eh

Yea, but once I get tired of this voting stuff and such. Am possible just gonna sit on back and just do a couple modeling..and that would be it.
>>
>>2332181
thanks for sharing dude, with this we can take out some of the wanted stuff from this post >>2329801 for the next thread.
a question though, where did you find those etna and risky models? is there a shantae one to go with the latter?
>>
>>2332198

Its among secret booru......

Eh...actually I take that back, its not among that site

https://gumroad.com/zy0n7?recommended_by=library

This is the guy who has it.
Grant it, most of his models are TRULY amazing but, he seems to have a hard time making them lips. The mouth areas.

But that's about it, everything else just seems pretty good
>>
>>2332201
Wow, that guy's Tatsumaki is delicious.
Unrigged and $50 though...
>>
She is a coin toss....between the SFM and the two CG ones, its kinda hard to tell almost..

So far only....eh, four models of her has been made
>>
Looking at some models on sketchfab is interesting.

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/gr-mg4-girls-frontline-99a9d3afbff44ef88ef5d81e64e8a700
>Currently I have no plans to makes available for download this model.
>If there are a lot of user who want it, I will confirm the terms of sketchfab and copyright, and then consider it.
Maybe we can meme this one into reality.

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/girlsfrontline-m1903-springfield-c4a213abd3c14f7e8bc719470802efe3
>if you want the models file just message me in fb or twitter
Anyone want to do it and put it up here?
>>
>>2332201
That dude doesn't even rig the models.
So, the Etna model that dude's been asking for isn't even rigged.
>>
>>2332201
>dat misty
i remembered that someone wanted one threads ago, unfortunately it's not rigged but still
>>
>>2332216
yeah it was a few threads back while someone else was asking about Musashi (pokemon)

>>2332201
I'm looking at some of these models
there are two of them with nice and fat thighs

but is this real? are they really models that can be converted and rigged?
>>
File: Mmmm.png (636 KB, 1000x1000)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
Hey guys, here's a small edit that turned out to be a lot of work due to some weirdness.
http://tstorage.info/jgq448pzh6u7
>>
>>2332218
Also, thanks for the models, Confounded!
>>
>>2332218
yes yes!
I was waiting for this. thank you~

>>2332201
anyone looking for models from this link?
>>
>>2332215

He doesn't like giving out the rigged ones, which really don't bother me somewhat....kinda like rigging my stuff honestly. Due to some people screwing horribly on doing it. But to put it plain, yea she isn't rigged.

>>2332216

I asked that dude about that model, that is a personal model that he didn't shared on the patreon. Or so I've been told, which is kinda sad...its a good model really.

>>2332219

Ya welcome ^_^
>>
>>2332220
>anyone looking for models from this link?
Well, definitely Tatsumaki, if the model was rigged.
... How hard is rigging, anyway?
>>
>>2332225
add bones, physics, sliders, Textures (if needed to reimport them)
>>
Anyone know if these models are available for download anywhere?
https://3d.nicovideo.jp/users/22569011/works
>>
>>2332225
It depends, it's not a nightmare but takes some time. It's probably better to use something else than PMX Editor.
>>
>>2332201
Been wanting all the Shantae characters from him for a few months now, while Shantae is floating around rigged and all (for blender) i've never seen Rottytops and Risky.
>>
>>2332222
>etna not rigged
oh, well then there goes my interest
what about the risky, though
>>
>>2332239
the author said that those models are not mmd
so....
>>
on the PRIME PACKAGE the other 2 has no pmx file?
>>
>>2332270
They can always be converted, unless it's for some game or something
>>
>>2332274
bummer i hve no idea how to do that and the one that i wanted (the loli) is a different file that i dont even recognize
>>
>>2332273
They are 3DCG files, you can convert them into mmd format with tso2pmx.
>>
>>2332277
>>2332273
Can someone give me some tips and tricks on how to become good at 3DCG? I've seen some end game renders on Pixiv using 3DCG that it almost looks like a 2D drawing
>>
>>2332276
I've looked a bit and they seem to be mods for a game called たむたむす〜る.

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%81%9F%E3%82%80%E3%81%9F%E3%82%80%E3%81%99%E3%80%9C%E3%82%8B
>>
>>2332276
>>2332279
But people have been converting to MMD apparently
https://youtube.com/watch?v=APBjp4c7PPo
>>
>>2332278
Well, that is kind of difficult to explain here, but let's just say, you'll need some mods for the main game to get good results.
There is an Anon, who sometimes giving tips here, maybe you can wait for him.

Or you can check the 3DCG forum at hongfire for more info.:
hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hentai-game-discussion/388888-3d-custom-girl-mod-request-upload-thread
hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hentai-game-discussion/417775-3d-custom-girl-mod-request-upload-thread-2
>>
anyone have this motion called "Rats Are Dead"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVIXDiSYJJQ
i forgot to download this motion back when it was still up wasn't expecting for it to get taken down -_-
>>
>>2332335
this is a shitty low effort deviant art mmd standing in place singing with crazy cameras to hide the fact that the mmd is standing still in place with limited and janky movement whenever the mmd does move
>2.3k likes
Fuck
>>
Does anyone has the Bon appetit motion?
It seems the creator took it down.
>>
>>2332369
i have downloaded the motion used by this guy
and found it by searching on google "site:tsorage.info appetit"

solidfiles com/v/KpWrAdM5PKgad
>>
>>2332382
https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/alb97cjoeu83e1gb
>>
http://tstorage.info/5l39oe1gym9r

Here's Enterprise in case anybody wants her, I uploaded her onto the Booru as well since she wasn't there
>>
File: 6841850.png (1.46 MB, 1280x960)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
anyone willing to share Kancolle Murakumo 2.0 "IT0000196132"
>>
>>2332392
I got the 2.02ver.
http://tstorage.info/0gcais2py1mh
>>
https://3d.nicovideo.jp/works/td31597

anyone have this mod?
she is my love
>>
File: Cannon&Spear.jpg (596 KB, 2720x1536)
596 KB
596 KB JPG
>>2332392

OK dats cute.
>>
>>2332423
I don't know why but this suits her and I laughed a bit too hard at this
>>
File: chocochan.png (167 KB, 1200x600)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>2332278
>>2332276
customizing the proportions of the girls in the game is pretty basic, you need to modify some stuff and inject them into the main files to get more options for body modification, that or play with the pose editor, which is not very user friendly as mmd. you can build the girl in-game and create a heavysave with green screen, and after that, use said heavysave on tso2pmx and apply the proportion files and port her.
but you can also use the files that are part of the modset to port them and build the girl you want in pmxeditor (can be more time consuming, but it's better if you want to use her on mmd).
for that you need, besides tso2pmx, tahdecrypt, it separates the tah files into tso files, which you can use on tso2pmx; and pngpose, which extracts the pose data that is stored on pose pics and puts them as a tmo file, said pose data can be body related, or face expressions.
the default proportion files in tso2pmx are the one and the same as the ones you apply on the game, but you can easily add more that alter the body shape in different ways. you can even make them on your own by editing and saving them as a new file. you need to put those files (that end as .cs) in tso2pmx' proportion folder and NEVER ALTER the default ones and overwrite them, the program needs them to load the mesh
besides the proportions, you can also change the morphs, which are labeled as tmo files and stored in 4 subfolders inside the 表情 folder that is at the root of the tso2pmx folder, each subfolder corresponds to the four types of morphs in mmd (mouth, eye, eyebrows and other) the pose file you port will vary in results depending in which subfolder you put it, being on the eye, brow or mouth folders will only port the modifiied eye, brow or mouth mesh respectively, while the "other" folder will take all the modifications that the face will recieve.
>>
>>2332336
>low effort
More effort than you're willing to expend.

You can say anything that isn't $100 million CGI movie quality is bad, but people will still like those videos.
>>
>>2332428
cont.
another thing i have to mention: you need to change the use of comma and period on numbers on your pc, which can be done in control panel (if you use the weight transfer on pmx editor, chances are that you did this step already) that way, the mesh will not look like it fucking exploded on the tso2pmx window.
>>2332276
the stuff that includes on the rar with the loli is an expansion set of another modset that was shared here time ago, while it doesn't have the raw materials to build the girl, there's a heavysave of a base body with heterochromed eyes, which you can port along with the other things the rar includes and build one. unfortunately, the program's default morphs are screwed with that face so you need the first modset that includes a batch of pose files for facial expression, you can port them with png pose and then you put them in the program's 表情 folder check for the archives and/or hongfire's 3dcg threads >>2332287 for a link. i'm sure there's still a functioning one
>>
>>2332279
you're mixing it up with another customizable game whose models can also be ported, but that one is a real bitch to make it work compared to tso2pmx, you need not only the game besides the program that ports the models, but you also need to change the entire configuration of your pc into japanese so it can read the characters
>>
>>2331303
The main problem with this technique was that AutoLuminous didn't have enough blur. It blurs things by relatively small amounts that are only visible because the starting value is really high. With a lower starting value, the blur is barely visible.

So it uses an additional render target, using modified SwapScreen.fx, render the glowy object separately (with the stage on this screen as well, colored black, so the glowy object isn't in front of it), then uses LargeBlur to blur the object slightly more. It then combines this blurred image with the main Emitter render output for AutoLuminous.

But the extra blur expands the glow for the main object when it's visible (in the Emitter view, which is blurred by AutoLuminous then combined with main view).

A refinement of the technique is to only draw the blurred image when the main object would be hidden.

You could do this with a customized shader for the 'translucent' object, in this case Miku. Normally, anything that isn't glowy is drawn as black for the Emitter render target. You can change it so it's black, but also has an alpha of 0. In the pass options, turn alpha blend and alpha test to false, just like many post-effects do. This will cause the effect to render to the target even with an alpha of 0, and not blend with whatever was previously on the screen at a more distant screen depth.

Then when combining the blurred screen, make the blurred version only active when the main screen has alpha of 0; or, to work better with antialiasing, make its strength be (1-alpha) of the main screen. This restricts the blurred image to the parts of the screen where the translucent object was closest to the screen (because anything else would overwrite the 0 alpha with pixels of alpha 1).

All of this just reduces the blurriness of the glow around the main glowy object, and allows you to turn the blur up.

The example project didn't use custom autoluminous object effect, but it's available in the folder.
>>
>>2332429
>More effort than you're willing to expend.
Why do you think I said what I said? Because I do expend that much effort DUH.
>>
Hey folks. If you ever run into a zip where the filenames in it are garbled characters, here's what I did to fix it.
Go to https://2cyr.com/decode/?lang=en
Put your text in, have source encoding as SJIS, displayed as CP437, press go, and it'll spit out the right looking characters for you to copy paste back into the filenames. Not sure what exactly causes this issue in the first place.
>>
>>2332440
I'm dumb, there's no go button, it's "OK".
>>
MMD GOATs:

1. Shiminex
2. Noneferoero
3. Inewerm

Inviolable facts
>>
>>2332442
>Shiminex
Maybe if you only care about the models. Everything else sucks.
>Inewerm
I actually do like this one, but he has sort of the opposite problem. His models aren't that great, but everything else is nice.
>>
>>2332451
inewerm?
I thought he had some good models on him
>>
https://bowlroll.net/file/201843
anyone know thes pass?
>>
>>2332458
If you google the hint without the quotes (琪亚娜的编号), it leads you right to the answer.
>>
>>2332440
Hey, that's the same site I use!

It's because the ZIP standard doesn't specify an encoding. It's optional to put in Unicode filenames if your OS's encoding isn't UTF8 already, but a lot of programs don't do that.

If you get Info-ZIP, you can also use the command
unzip -O cp932 Japanesefilenames.zip
or
unzip -O sjis Japanesefilenames.zip

(sjis sometimes doesn't work, it's not as inclusive)

Then Chinese computers use gb2312, and Thai computers use something else as well.
>>
>>2331303
I don't know if anyone downloaded the first version, but here's an updated version of the project. It has a better point light source and some other, minor changes. 80% of the zip file is a 14 MB video in the info folder, that was deleted from YouTube.
gofile.io/?c=Uts1TA

It also has some untested effects. Satin effect is meant to be included in other effects; even if it was tested, you would need to add stuff to be able to just drop it onto an object.

Glass effect is from the creator of MME; it's included in a zip file somewhere. AutoBrightness is bugged, especially the desaturation; maybe trying to desaturate was a bad idea.

The mirror effect is completely untested in its current form. MWF_Object_AL.fxsub is supposed to let you switch between effects, and turn AL. It currently has AdultShader and the Glass effect. It also exports depth; what's supposed to happen is the blurry mirror effect has less blur for objects close to the mirror, so a foot next to the floor is less blurred, for example. But completely untested; it might have a dozen typos that need to be fixed before it can even compile. Might also have to change the pathnames for the image files in the Glass sub-effect to reference the subfolder.

I had hoped that other English-speaking people would get good at understanding and editing effects for MMD. This would have let me concentrate on making animations, like from these videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=lbqCLbxrlrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sn-7DZEFPzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yE2EU60bf0M

But my laptop's fan seems about to die. The motor could literally disintegrate with a few more minutes of activity. So that's it for me; you're on your own.
>>
>>2332471
If you want to get the AutoLuminous part of the mirror object working, you're supposed to enable a flag or something in the mirror effect, and use that flagged version in the AL Emitter render target. The objects get drawn in the normal mirror's render target and exported to the texture, so the mirror effect on the render target doesn't create a new offscreen render target.
>>
>>2332471
Oh, and the mirror object has fog, so you could turn that on. Again, untested. You're supposed to use it when you have fog on other objects in the scene too.
>>
>>2332434
Are you 100% sure it's not it? I went on modeler's Twitter and most of his pictures are tagged with たむたむすーる, the graphics would fit and tso2pmx is for 3DCustomGirl only it seems. This game apparently uses alp2pmx and the description fits what you wrote. If it requires the game that sucks but I'd guess it's uploaded on some hentai forums.

Anyways I would give it a try and hope it works but does this guy share his alp files at all?
>>
what is the most accessable mmd model with the biggest pair of tits?
>>
Does anyone have this model?
Where can I get that please?
=> https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/kjjert0ggfz50drr
https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/a02y7syj1h83wrre
>>
>>2332495
Regular model is here but it's got no nudity.
https://3d.nicovideo.jp/works/td48429
>>
>>2332495
and this model need help too
>>
>>2332500
I want her!
>>
>>2332495
Not available, only teasing screenshots were uploaded...same with this one >>2332500
>>
Well, wait...you want this crappy one ? You get same just modified. Does anyone can translate picture sentences, it's hard to read for me.
>>
>>2332454
They're alright, they're just not anything special. Good enough, I suppose.
>>
>>2332522
sorry guys ,in fact, the model I'm looking for is in the picture and in the video that the link points to.
>>
>>2332495
I have the model it's the regular version though
I'd kill for an edit and working vag.
just so I can make some personal material
>>
>>2332500
That's a headswap. That body is from R1N4 model. No idea where the head is from, though.
>>
Is Kaguya Luna still a thing?
>>
>>2332555
Virtual YouTubers in general are still unfortunately a thing, yes.
>>
>>2332556
Kizuna A.I is great, rest of the copycats are hot garbage though.
>>
>>2332560
Wrong, also enjoy your chink replacement.
>>
>>2332561
Is that actually a real thing? Thought it was a meme or something, I don't exactly follow Kizuna A.I.
>>
>>2332565
No, and people who think that it's the end of Kizuna are retarded.
>>
File: Untitled.png (440 KB, 462x497)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
Also, I just noticed she has 3 outfits. I don't think I've ever seen the dress on the right. (I don't follow Kizuna, either.)
>>
>>2332569
I think that is for her anniversary
I remember the collab that came to Azur Lane that had Kizuna A.I in it

>>2332565
it was real and so was the reaction.
It's just an A.I clone talking in chink nothing more, nothing less
>>
>>2332569
Outfit on the left is her gamer outfit but what specifically about it makes it gamery/gamerish
>>
>>2332218
You sir, are a hero!
Is it possible to add a working vag to nightingale also?
>>
>>2332578
It's what every girl worth her tits wears when gaming. Don't you?
>>
>>2332609
I'm overweight sadly
>>
>>2332612
No excuses.
>>
So sad. Hazy released a new video of a bottomless model. The best thing about Hazy's models are the boobs. I honestly think he edits the best boobs in MMD. And they aren't shown in the video at all. :'(
>>
>>2332569
The outfit she wears [spoiler]in her anal debut[/spoiler] is my favorite one.
>>
>>2332615
Yeah, those puffy nipples are majestic.
>>
>>2332440
>>2332468
i use bandizip myself, it zips and unzips utf filenames just fine
>>
>>2332451
>Maybe if you only care about the models
not him but i do, i don't really care about anybody else's stuff when i'm a little too niche in my tastes a lot of times and that isn't gonna be satisfied by generic porn and dance animations
>>
>>2332619
this is just me asking out of curiosity but what would satisfy you?
>>
>>2332622
more dinosaurs
>>
>>2332623
dinos?
>>
>>2332626
dinos
>>
>>2332627
hot, sweaty, roaring, ground rumbling, dino on dino action
yeah, I think I'll stop here
>>
>>2332629
just dinos, they don't have to have sex
it's completely optional that they do
but dinosaurs doing various things
>>
>>2332616
In her anal debut? What video was that?
>>
>>2332553
maybe the head is this model https://3d.nicovideo.jp/works/td27900
>>
File: 221-5.png (1.55 MB, 1920x900)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>
>>2332649
share model?
>>
>>2332655
Don't do it, >>2332649. He's a rule breaker! He'll break all your rules and ruin everything!!!
>>
>>2332662
Fuck the police.
>>
Is there a way to attach an alpha map to the material in pmx editor?
>>
File: 1204.jpg (557 KB, 1920x1080)
557 KB
557 KB JPG
>>2332655

Just random pics from iwara.
>>
hi guys, what should I do to adjust her hands and feet to gloves and shoes?
>>
>>2332771
Highlight verts, toggle mirror, move into place, steal weight from naked body into notepad, use that notepad's weight data onto the gloves and shoes
>>
>>2332773
sry guys,this is my first attempt at edit models so I not quite understand what you said.
>>
>>2332781
Check learnmmd.com
>>
So, I have two identical models with different outfits. I made anchor bones for the first one, but I don’t want to do the same in the second model. How can I import/export these bones?
>>
File: 5gfHOMa.png (1.41 MB, 1920x1080)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
so, what evangelion models actually exist out there
>>
bowlroll net/file/172975
help pls
https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv820680 pass hint
>>
i'm give up with this model extract password http://dq.tieba.com/p/5568484447?pn=1
some one please help https://mega.nz/#!Y7YgxCQR!VcFzoCeMeb8hsvmahpyDC4G371Em9jgYtUaQkQFz-Sk
>>
>>2332803
>>
>>2332479
last thread someone posted a link to a bunch of alp files, and each one had a preview pic of what you get.
i found a link to the game with some patches and posted it there too, asking if there was a need for other mods to get before instlalling it with no answers though.
i really want to try it but i can't be arsed to turn my pc into full jap mode yet, i think i will sacrifice my 10 year old laptop for that
>>
>>2332771
for the gloves and boots, it's better to erase one of them, then move the other to fit the right side and then mirror it. and then you mirror the weight-
>>2332781
i have a feeling that since it's your first edit, there must be a mess in the physical bodies and joints. my best advise is to start adding the clothes one by one.
also what did you do, you imported the body into the model, or vice versa? if you did the first you probably fucked up the nude body's bones, and if you did the second one you fucked over the model's everything else. headswapping is easy but it needs to be done in steps
>>
https://twitter.com/yon_oji_j/status/1147531689138069504
Nice.
>>
are there any Fate/Extella link models for MMD?
i can only find them in XPS
https://www.deviantart.com/l1x3r/art/Tamamo-no-Mae-803658376
>>
has anyone leaked tonjiro lions models to the public ever since he started to ignore people who ask for them?
>>
>>2332795
not many that aren't old, maybe with 3.0 +1.0 coming out in a couple of years we will see something with current model quality
>>
Is anyone else having login problems on Iwara?
>>
>>2332771
Was my lewd Jarvis not good enough? :'(
>>
>>2332893
after 1 or 2 days I have to relogin again
getting kind of annoying considering that I have to do checks on the run

>>2332895
It looks fine to me
(considering I've used it offline a lot)
>>
>>2332896
The site isn't even waiting that long for me sometimes, and I'm getting issues trying to relogin. It's fine for right now, but it's seriously annoying.
>>
>>2332899
wen't back no more than 10 mins ago
had to relogin again just to check out of a buddy's video was stolen (again)

agreed it is annoying, just what the heck is going on over at Iwara?
>>
>>2332893
Actually yes. It was kicking me out couple times a day and when I tried to log back in maybe an hour ago I get a message that there's been too many login attempts from the IP.
So I guess there's something wrong as per usual. I hope this doesn't become another feature like the near infinite loading times.
>>
>>2332905
Yeah, that was exactly my problem too. Good to know it wasn't just me.
>>
>>2332895
sorry guys u edited jervis very well. i just wanted to try edit the model to myself.
>>
>>2332859
>working physics on pmxeditor's transformview
holy shit i need it, even though it could lead to something catastrophic if you scale up or down a bone that use said physics
>>
Does anyone have any idea what the extract password is for these? The hint is at 2:32 https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27558614

best I can tell is that it says the name of his first model from july 2014 and that it's 4 hiragana characters. But I've checked everything and nothing works so I feel like something is lost in translation
>>
>>2332930
How is that different from the current PMX editor? The one I've had has working physics on transformview and I've been using it for ages.
>>
>>2332944
well fuck me i've been using an old version of it (newer versions can't run on my toaster), which doesn't have it.
>>
>>2332931
たにかぜ
>>
File: jhjh.jpg (255 KB, 1920x1080)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>
>>2332947
Wow well I feel fucking retarded now, I didn't even pay attention to the fact that tanikaze was spelled out in kanji on his videos/bowlroll. Thank you anon, much appreciated.
>>
https://www.deviantart.com/hacker-brigade-sos-6/art/MMD-villa-DL-804690087
Autism is spreading around...
>>
File: SS.jpg (17 KB, 580x326)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Anyone hve this? i used to hve it but my pc broke and lost it with some other models that are not for download anymore. sigh there's no forever
>>
Looking for a full body edit
ts /v8zrwcadp46k
>>
Why can't I download this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnCjpI9tfXI from Youtube? No matter what method I use, nothing works or only gives me 360p.
I'd really love to have it in 1080p60.
>>
>>2332997
welcome to deviantart mmd
if you want to know more about deviantart mmd communities, make sure to watch me, follow me on twitter (and i must accept your follow), donate to my patreon, note me for pw once you've proven your valor of not being into r-18 which includes a background check and your internet browsing history, skydive out of a plane with a parachute with a print that advertises my accounts, and show that you do not steal parts and credit others, especially me, for the information i am about to provide, and furthermore this offer only lasts until tomorrow which then it will no longer be available for download and you cannot redistribute the info or i will delete it so noone else can see it
>>
>>2333041
Works fine with youtube-dl.
>>
>>2331520
its been a week and i dont suppose you will ever upload this fix will you?
>>
for me? it's conqueror.
>>
>>2333055
Huh, it really does on its own, thanks. I was using SVP which has it inbuilt, yet it didn't work for this video.
>>
https://3d.nicovideo.jp/works/td56637 can anyone fix the mouth of this model? its actually fucking disgusting and I can't do it myself but i really want to use it
>>
New Thread:

>>2333205
>>2333205
>>2333205
>>
For me, it's the McRib.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.