[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 71XUzPKBtGL._SL1500_.jpg (170 KB, 1100x1500)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
What do you think of this backpack /fa/? Too gay?
>>
>>13511682
THIS BACKPACK IS EXTREMELY HOMOSEXUAL, AVOID AT ALL COSTS
>>
>>13511682
Hahahah to even ASK if you want that backpack is gay.

God my cock is hard thinking about this cute guy who thinks he's all straight thinking about getting this backpack and then some gay guy comes up to him and says cool backpack and start hanging out and then he takes his cock out and the "straight" guy starts sucking it like the faggot he is hating himself every second of it because he's repressed but everyone knew he was gay because the backpack.

Lmfao.
>>
>>13511992
>fag: hey bro, cool backpack
>OP(fag):y-you too
(fags not wearing a backpack)
>fag:you ever heard of sword fighting?
>OP:n-no what’s yhat?
>fag:follow me behind these shrubs
And thus was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
>>
>>13511682
Yeah in this colour it's pretty gay. Maybe if it was in black or grey it would be better.
>>
>>13511993
kek
>>
Get it in black if you don't want to look gay. Source: Am gay
>>
File: 1531272838035.jpg (55 KB, 500x375)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>13511682
OP is faggot

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.