[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: image.jpg (42 KB, 780x520)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Thoughts?
>>
https://youtu.be/zJ-Pyhk7GQA
>>
>>43117869
>don't work out
>don't act male
>fight against your innate biology
>be a pussy
>acting like a man will kill you inside
really activates my almonds
yeah, some shit fratbros do is stupid, but it's better than being a cuck
>>
>>43117869
I don't respect liberals as human beings
>>
meh. some social justice warrior shit.
that dude doesn't have the self worth to be what he wants then he is a pussy.
>>
>>43117869

>W-well i'm insecure about chad and his 3.14's and his enjoyable, primal, natural tribal environment and strong bond with other top-tier male specimens therefore he must be insecure about me... r-right?

>implying chad doesn't already excel at Art, Music, dancing, reading etc

>Implying chads give a fuck about what colours they wear or instruments they play

-_:IMPLYING:-_ Chad is this insecure
>>
A lot of projecting from the fags that made this video
>>
Idk if this is just how Americans are but this is pretty alien to me
That guy would be seen as a massive faggot here
Real men are way tougher than that ahaha a lot of irrelevant shit and not even scratching the surface of what it really is like to be alpha
>>
File: 1425801177421.gif (1.5 MB, 250x213)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB GIF
Any other recovering betas out there extremely repulsed by this?
If i'd watched this in my early high-school years, I probably would have bought it.
>>
>>43118517
The video was pretty exaggerated, but that's how frat dudes act and think. They are a minority, but still too common.
>>
>>43117873
so it's a short film about a closet homosex? I don't understand, do the makers of this film think that all chads are just homosex?
>>
>>43118653
they want to push the belief that some or all straight men are closet homosexuals. strangely, they then use the homophobia that they project on straight men to try and manipulate them though propaganda
>>
>>43118675
It’s so organized and carefully plotted its satanic
>>
>>43117873
That nigga is gay
>>
>>43118675
What?
I think it’s just that some People are scared to come out in fear of being judged is all
I’m pretty sure there are gay chads
>>
>>43117869
>roiding for this
>>
>>43118713
There are. And they're way better than the straight numales
>>
>>43118653
It's clearly about the dangers of roid rage
>>
>>43117869
women make fun of the bros because they are attracted to them and fascinated by them. they don't even think about feminized men.
hipster fag numales see this and then make media mocking the bro, to join in with the gal pal time, not realizing this is just allowing women to ogle and fantasize about bros without seeming thirsty.
>>
>>43117869
>(((mtv)))
>>
>>43117873
>order beer
lol enjoy your estrogen spike, chad
>>
>>43117873
I can barely understand english
What are they saying?

Some shit about beer
>>
where is this all white heaven of chads and stacies just havin fun?
>>
Not so repulsing, there's a good amount of truth in that video. I'll be damned if people want to shame me for liking sports and lifting weights though, just like dudes shouldn't be shamed for liking pink and yellow or for fucking other dudes.
I'm not mad about people that do things differently (don't lift, etc), until they want to dictate how I live my life.
>>
Just bee itself bro xD
>>
>>43118803
College fraternities and sororities.
>>
Why are they all white?
>>
>>43118905
Just a (((coincidence))) anon :Λ)
>>
File: 1431825671221.jpg (42 KB, 389x478)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
fug xD
>>
>>43117873
> cultural and behavioural differences between genders exist
> some people conform to them more, some less
> some people like them a lot, some dont

fucking wow
>>
>>43118905
They forgot to hire their token black characters to distract viewers from the fact the the Democratic Party has been at the forefront of racism since the beginning of the U.S.
>>
File: 1476907753675.jpg (32 KB, 408x632)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>43118948
>>
>>43117869
I hate this. It only makes Chad more desirable. Forbidden fruit and all
>>
File: the only way to live.png (48 KB, 359x358)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>43118094
>>
>>43118803
Rural Australia
>>
>>43118784

Yup. The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference
>>
File: 1507089920583.gif (1.86 MB, 300x164)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB GIF
>>43117869
>Never Improve
> the ONLY way to get any trace muscle is to use roids and fuck with your emotions and mentality
> Stay at home, become a lardass, it's what a new "man" should be like
> Masculinity is toxic

fucking numale propaganda
>>
File: 1455867256402.jpg (818 KB, 1920x1200)
818 KB
818 KB JPG
>>43117869
>implying i give a fuck what degenerates think about me.
>>
>>43118784
Fuckin a
>>
>>43119374
Are they trying to even out the playing field?
>>
>>43117869
That Chad is actually giving good advice on how to not be a cucked faggot. Good rule of thumbs to keep in mind if you aren't a natural alpha.
>>
>>43118517
that video was lazy and seemed to just list stereotypes rather than actual masculine values that men strive for
>>
File: dinesh.png (10 KB, 645x773)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>43118948
DEMOCRATS R THE REAL RACISTS
>>
>>43120159
They are you dumb fucking nigger
>>
>Funny how this video only shows white guys. Why doesn't MTV try to demasculate black guys?
>>
>>43117873
fuck this is awful
>>
File: 142214985152.png (1.14 MB, 854x1202)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
Why do people hate on chad? He's the guy we all wish we could be
>>
Fuck MTV. This reminds me of the video by that one faggot,what's his name,Adam I think,whose basic point was that being an alpha isn't biological so you can't be one and that you may be a well adjusted and respected member of society but you probably aren't good at dungeons and dragons. FUCK THAT FAG.The male ideal is a metaphysical force. It is a uniting factor that brings us together as bros.Without it a man is not a man.
>>
>>43120242
They know they can never be him.
>>
>>43117869
that's why you always take an aromitase inhibitor
>>
>WHY ARE WHITE MALES NOT WATCHING OUR NETWORK REEEEEEEEEEEE@??@?@?
>>
File: oh no that suuuuuucks.jpg (7 KB, 284x252)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>43117869
>MTV trying desperately to stay relevant

Thanks for wasting 6 minutes of my life that I could have spent browsing 4chan.
>>
>>43120242
Anon have you seriously not realized that all /fit/ just wants to go from Virgin to Chad?
>>
>>43120427
>implying browsing 4chan is a productive activity
>>
>>43120203
BAD GOY
>>
File: f1453142887551.jpg (51 KB, 462x484)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>43118938

Its about a closeted guy that doesn't necessarily want to conform but feels he must. Either fear of backlash from straight freinds or personal disgust for his femmy tendencies.

Not to say there's anything wrong with presenting as masculine if you really want to. I get a lisp sometimes. Hate how it sounds but I cant realistically monitor and suppress it 24/7. Difference is when it does slip out I wouldn't have a psychological breakdown of personal insecurity like the guy in the video.

Kind of funny though how most straight guys I know have a default impression of the average gay being a limp-wrist twink fairy fuckboi. They got no idea how many gays are outright worshipful of the masculine ideal. Seeking to embody it in every dimension they can short of fucking women. Think its partly cause of that assumption they got pretty shit gaydars. Women can almost always tell in my experience.
>>
>>43118094
/thread
>>
>Everyone who likes things I don't is just pretending
>If you disagree you're gay and have a small penis teeheehee
Fuck em. Soy-drinking estrogenated bugmen are already the norm to the point where any unremarkable guy who lifts a few times a week and eats decent is considered above average. In a few years those who actually take care of themselves and don't apologize for embracing their nature will be seen as gods.
>>43120569
Question, why do almost all gay guys have lisps? I assumed it was just something they started doing to fit the "gay image" but you make it sound like it appears on its own.
I agree about the gaydar thing though, guys are usually limited to discerning obvious fruit fairy types, or stupid reaches like "if you lift you must be gay". I've got female friends who can tell within a single small-talk conversation of meeting someone who seems completely normal. I never could tell what gives it away.
>>
>>43120203
Becuz talkin shit about dem guetto niggas is mad racist as ayo yo nigga
>>
File: 1501701127716.gif (10 KB, 600x694)
10 KB
10 KB GIF
>>43120203
q-quit questioning the media goy, just shut up and watch!
>>
>>43119345
Can confirm
>>
>>43120630
>why do almost all gay guys have lisps?

Wish I knew. Had a mild one all my life. Only noticed when I heard my voice recorded but mom said I had one even as a child. Read speech therapists insist that straight men lisp too. But in my experience I keep seeing openly gay guys over and over with lisps. Like some fuckhuge 6'4 dude literally looks like Thor. Voice is super deep and yet still with a gentle lisp.
This lady might be onto something: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu2hgaIp1Uw

Skeptical of the hormone theory because I recall some research claiming adult gays had same average test levels as straights. (test used to be used in attempted conversion therapy but all it did was make guys hornier)
May be something to the social angle. I did tend to make friends with girls much more easily as a child. Even now, thought I don't have many friends at all. My dick wants nothing to do with them, yet they're very relatable somehow.
>>
>>43120184
The real answer is there's no moral high ground to be had for either party.
>>
File: 1492003661822.gif (102 KB, 113x170)
102 KB
102 KB GIF
remember when you used to care about shit like this? from both sides
>>
>>43119955
They're trying to further feminize men so women will cuck them more and take their kids in order to raise the amount of single parent households. Kids born with single parents statistically grow up to have worse lives both economically and emotionally. In the big picture, they want to weaken the middle class and perpetuate subtle American castes
>>
>>43117869
insecure faggots reaching high spots on the entertainment industry.
dangerous stuff.
>>
>>43118761
this.
i prefer a masculine gay that these numale fags culture the USA is trying to export.
>>
>>43120445
it expose you to an unfiltered amount of info.
if you can handle or even take any advance out of it is up to you.
i am glad i found this shithole even with all the shitposts and redditards around.
>>
>>43120569
>have a default impression of the average gay being a limp-wrist twink fairy fuckboi.
they present themselves as that, you can see that shit here everyday.
>>
>>43118653
>>43118675
Its about how leftists think that society "forces" men for "toxic masculinity" ,then want men more emotional and feminized
>>
>>43121456

and there are plenty that don't present that way. It's just that some don't even consider they could exist because they don't stand out.
>>
>>43121489

Its not all men. Its about a gay closeted man caught between the desire to be his genuine self and the persona he thinks gets more approval from his peers.
>>
>>43118624
me.
This disgusts me, fucking cuck society. fuck them all
>>
>i began to closely observe the people around me
tfw to smart
>>
>>43120813
It's called Polari and there's various suggested reasons why they have it
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 800x1131)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>43121715

>Polari

First I've heard of it. Apparenty a British gay secret language from the 60s?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8yEH8TZUsk
>>
File: cuck.5.cocks.jpg (53 KB, 432x731)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>43118675
It's moar thant that MTV is pushing that gay agenda for 20years now and is backed up by everyone.
look at all the movies against testosterone wanting to make all men numales
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ZseyEe0dQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z6C_PiB5pM

The secret is well kept: the chads will all be used for reproduction (good genes) and the numales will join the taskforce until they dies of exhaustion

Like everything else, lifting doesn't serve no purpose if not put forth to achieve something
>>
>>43117873
>women sing to the radio
>men, not along

hmm??
>>
>>43121369
the entertainment industry is the one documenting trends and cultural change. in 30 years they will look at shit like in the video and deduce that men at this time were some kind of retard ape that only exists as the foil for silly faggots and blonde bombshells and their pet negro jesters.
>>
>poor fucktard who parties all day
>chad

chad is /fitlit/
>>
>>43117869
Honestly.. I dont wanna cry about stupid irrelevant shit like women always do. I don't wanna show my emotions to every person I met in my way, I would rather keep that for my family and SO. I like working out, it keeps my mind sharp and my body hard, it makes me feel alive. I dislike colors like pink, because they make you look younger and weaker. "Beef not chicken"... cmon most people eat chicken nowdays and I also eat tofu, thats a simple preference. If I would be at a party with other people and we would order burgers, I would eat what they offer me. Gay thoughts are disgusting to me, now because I dislike gay men but because fucking another man sounds disgusting to me (normal biology). The only reason why I watch sports is because I watch it with my friends and other men who are similar to me, its fun cheering for athletes who are at the peak of their game.. its just more "real" to watch sports rather than stupid tv shows. I wanna be strong, I want to be invulnerable to this harsh world, thats why I keep my emotions down and train as hard as I can to survive anything, women in the west dont experience as much daily hate as I do and they are less ignored and more cared about as men.

So fuck off with this demasculation shit, I'm a proud white german male and I will fucking murder you if you try to push your stupid believe into me.
>>
>>43117869
This tries so hard to be American psycho except instead of imagining murder he is just a fag or whatever.

Shit had mixed view. Never seen a fraternity with the American flag, lifted truck, and so much of a country theme. Especially with no souther accent. Most flats don't dress, drive, or hang out with chick's like that unless it's a theme to a party.

I guess tho... Some people will never be themselves and we're slaves to our families wishes.
>>
>>43122062
nod along
>>
Hmm another attempt at killing masculinity. Must be just a coincidence, I need to stop being a conspiracy tinfoil retard hahah
>>
bump
>>
>>43122349
>I’ve never left New Jersey
>>
>>43120262
You missed the point of that video spectacularly.
>>
>>43121259
Too much /pol my man. Far too much.
>>
>>43117873
Ironically, young lads with weak fathers figures will take the advice in this video and probably end up happier than if they listened to the ‘toxic masculinity’ talk given by bitter women.
>>
It's shit zog culture either way
>>
File: 1494723901930.jpg (213 KB, 950x960)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>43121811
>that pic

What the fuck
>>
>>43124520
Or y'know maybe men could read and listen to both sides and try to find balance in their lives? Instead of choosing a false binary of extreme over the top masculinity or fearful duplicity of pretend feminism?
>>
>>43117873

>Clearly drinking soda from the cans

kek
>>
>>43124578
I can't believe people are sexually promiscuous.
>>
>>43124509
That was barely pol at all. He didn't even mention that a father not being in the picture has a worse effect than a mother but being there, or that an abnormally high percentage of the people working for the destruction of the nuclear family are Jews
>>
>>43124668
It's extremely rare for the mother not to be "in the picture" because mothers do not/can not abandon their children with the ease of males.
So I really don't know how you would measure your statement.
>>
>>43124699
What he mean is that there have been studies that shows that single mothers destroys their children psychologically, why single fathers are almost as good as having both parents.
If you know any black guy who's into criminality, ask him about his dad.
>>
File: 1504619211065.png (674 KB, 745x1259)
674 KB
674 KB PNG
Gayfag reporting in.
The dancing Scene was pretty hot desu senpai.

The rest of the video is trash. The 'message' is also trash.
>>
>>43124724
I think the bigger point you are missing is that there are more single mothers because their partners abandoned them. You lay the failing of parenting at the door of the women who raised the child (and failed to do so) but then make a massive leap to say they would have been better without the mother and to be with father.
>>
>>43124724
The black criminality is a failure of the father and males in general. Not the single mothers who have to deal with the mess.
>>
File: 1460707534725.jpg (1.05 MB, 1800x1322)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>43117869
>Implying that you can drink all day and have enough energy to shout "FAGGOT!!!!" at someone in the middle of the night
>Implying I would reduce my gains with alcohol
>Wasting your cycle with alcohol

I have a new idea: what if we all get good at what we like to do? If you want to play the flute, play the best fucking flute the world has ever seen. If you want to fuck sluts on top of monster trucks, drive your truck into foyer of the goddamn playboy mansion. If you want to fuck boys and girls like the Red Viper of Dorne, jump into Brazzers HQ.

I see shit like this and all I can think of is Charles Bukowski.
>>
>>43124779
Bukowski was a hack
>>
File: IMG_1725.png (90 KB, 750x1334)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
Chads of /fit/ what do I say?
>>
>>43124864
Who says teasing is a bad thing?
>>
>>43124848
nigga you're a hack
>>
>>43124873
Seriously mate bukowski is edgy teenager tier. He can write some good sentences but tries so fucking hard.
>>
>>43118517
What country? In America normal people don't act like fags.
>>
>>43118806
>shame me

"shaming" is not a real thing

stop using made up phrases
>>
>>43124890
>He can write some good sentences but tries so fucking hard.

THAT'S THE ENTIRE CRUX OF HIS PHILOSOPHY. Stop caring about how hard it is or how at odds with the norms what you want to do is. Just do it!
>>
>>43118811
I wish this was true but half of frat boys now are overcompensating manlets
>>
>>43124927
>now
>>
>>43124864
Update needed
>>
>>43124927
And sororities let in fat chicks too
>>
>>43117873
HOLY SHIT I JUST REALIZED I'M TOTALLY GAY
>>
>>43117873
What's wrong with chicken?
Gay dudes can like beer and be buff
I've seen dudes sing to the radio, ironically and unironically. As much as women do for identical reasons.
Tons of bro types wear bright colors, nobody cares about that shit.
Main character seems like a goddamn serial killer.
In trying to dispel stereotypes they showed themselves to have some seriously fucked up opinions of your average male.
The C students of the world have found a way into relevant positions in the social sciences, this is some low iq style thinking.

Also sounds like the intro to a 70s pseudo artistic gay porn, and by that I mean shit tier writing and half assed filming.
>>
>>43125107
You are agreeing with the message of this film. The guy is going for the ridiculous stereotype of being masculine and that is holding him back.
>>
File: IMG_1726.png (119 KB, 750x1334)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>43124992
I think she's taller than me GODAMNIT every single fucking time. I'm 5'9 I keep on matching with 6 foot women
>>
>>43125122

I thought it was a shit-tier interpretation of masculine identity.

I guess it would be the perspective of an outsider who felt negatively about it.
>>
>>43125137
Holy fuck you autist. I'm the same height as you and I've fucked taller women. Sure it won't turn into a relationship but who cares? Now get her number take her to a bar and ask if she would like to come home with you.
>>
>>43125155
Thanks for being open minded, very rare on 4chan
>>
>>43125156
Or just sext her. She is clearly horny. "well maybe I should try my luck and ask for your number would you approve that?"
>>
>>43125137
DON'T FUCK THIS UP
>>
>>43125162
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>43125155

Yeah its kind of a subset of gays. You might be familiar with a few straight guys that overcompensating, tryhard 'tough'. Similar thing with a few gays but amplified. They know they have some feminine tendencies and every little one is a chink in their armor to be selfconcious of.
>>
So they destroyed fatherhood and masculine identity in the black community (see the result), and they're coming for whites next?
>>
>>43118697
yeah thats the weirdest part of it

cant people just not do the same thing other men do without being gay?
>>
>>43124581
Hence the ‘weak father figures’ part of my post, retard.
>>
>>43120242
I'm an oldfag and graduated HS in 2006 so maybe things are different now, but Chads were utter scum back then. They constantly made burp/fart sounds, yelled loudly and randomly, groped each other. Every third word they said was "Gay" or "yeah". They often tried to do well in school only just to get into college and make money, but they were viciously hateful and suspicious of other students who knew anything beyond Chad-topics and school studies (like knowledge of foreign culture, art, reading etc.)

They were also raging wiggers who wore sagging sweatpants all the time and blasted gangster rap so loud the wobbly doors of their used cars rattled
>>
>>43125218
Damn. They've gotta get their shit together or getout of the southeastern united states.

If I was gay i'd probably still spend 98% of my time studying and 2% fucking inexpensive street trampstho
>>
>>43121493
>>43121456
I've seen little twink fagboys staring at me when I walk around
and I've seen lifter fagboys staring at me when I squat in the gym

two sides of the same coin
>>
>>43124772
>>43124762
You guys misunderstood me. It's not a question of responsability, is a question of cause effect. Women simply can't raise good children alone, and boys raised by single mothers will leave their girls after sex.
>>
>>43125260
Wow you must be preposterously good looking if all these fagboys are always staring at you no matter what you do
>>
>>43125242

You state clearly you think that young troubled men would be happier if they followed the extreme form of masculinity rather than advice of "bitter women" what I am saying is it doesn't need to be either or. I don't see how you comment about weak fathers affects this. Let also not reduce ourselves to mud slinging.
>>
>>43125282
I'd like to see evidence for that opinion that women cannot raise children well alone. If that was the case shouldnt society look down upon the dead beat fathers more? The top and bottom of this is that when things get shitty males can walk away leaving females with the baby. That male can create a new life and will never be associated/blamed for that child's failings. Hell I've worked with men that i only found out were fathers much later. However women are left with the children and have all the responsibility and wind up taking the blame when the child fucks up. It's really dark that because women care for child they are the ones who get scorned by autists.
>>
>>43118624
that you had to be gay to be different? Yeah its wild

>>43118675
you hate to see it, especially since most big guys you meet are more secure with themselves, even if gay

>>43121545
yeah he mad in the video

>>43125252
when did chad turn into the good guy?

>>43125285
nah mate I'm pretty ugly but make up for it with a great ass. Ty for the comp though
>>
>>43124735
Is that shirt shooped? I'm hoping not

>tfw no homo-fascist bf
>>
>>43125349
I'm secure about my body but not secure about my intellect, I worry that my iq is low based on how I was a bully in elementary school and have a slower time than my classmates understanding stuff. I work late and weekends to get average grades. I hate this shit and am excited to be done with the didactic portion of my education.

Does that make me gay?
>>
>>43125327

>I'd like to see evidence for that opinion that women cannot raise children well alone

Children from two parent homes outperform single parent homes in every metric. Dropout rates, college graduation, criminality, income, whatever. Especially evident in the black community, 70% or so rate of single motherhood, incredibly high rates of violence and low educational scores.

The cultural shift towards breaking up the nuclear family and thinking of the state as a father sponsor (monetarily) is a horrible one. You can't really enforce that men take a bigger role but you can try to foster (or return to) a culture that puts the responsibility on them as opposed to saying it's fine if they simply cut a check every month.

Back in the day it was common to basically have to get married to the girl you knocked up.
>>
>>43125349
>when did chad turn into the good guy?

People just want his high mood levels, premium dating options and normie-worship
>>
No one knows the real benefits of masculinity right now because we live in a very soft, peaceful, context. Civilization is everywhere and we don't have any real enemies and we're 70 years removed from the last real war that affected the West.

If we devolved back into war or chaos or whatever everyone would predictably go back to clinging to the nearest masculine figure for protection and direction. Faggots
>>
>>43125363
>how I was bully in elementary school
maybe you could just read a little more m8?

Also I meant that, contrary to the video, bigger guys tend to be more secure with who they are, gay or not
>>
>>43125365
Well in that case isn't even worse that the male is abandoning their partners? I think you have this whole thing back to front. Read the second part of my post.
However I won't take what you have written at face value this issue tend to be incredibly complicated and it doesn't help to try to boil them down to one thing. I'll need to do some researching.
>>
>>43125384
What's your point? This video is about a guy who is struggling because he is trying to be something he is not.
>>
>>43125388
Reading doesn't make you smarter. I read a shit ton of stuff relevant to my field, I'm not going to pick up some philosophy book so i can "understand" it and talk about it with other people who've read the same book. It doesn't affect the real world and I don't ahve the mental space for it.

In my opinion if I wasn't secure about who I am it would mean that I'm not paying attention. These cruel tendencies, the black and white world view, the self-centered and narcissism all come so easily to me. They are signs of low iq, only recently realized that I am probably really dumb and still dealing with the emotional consequences while trying to mitigate the effects in my action. Ultimately dampening this personality which has come about as a result of my stupidity.

Lowkey considering anti anxiety meds but I hear they fuck with your gains and boner, the two things i want to hold onto more than anything.

So taking a caffeine/ l theanine stack and focusing on not talking unless I need to, also focusing on asking questions about other people before I tlak about myself in social situations.

Talking about myself and talking in general- invariably my shitty personality will come out and people will realize what I am.
>>
>>43125417
>
*Wasn't INsecure sorry typo
>>
>>43117869
How is that film anti-Chad?

It's just a movie about a guy struggling to admit homosexuality

I liked it, desu
>>
>>43117873
Honestly, not bad. I usually shit on MTV videos, but this one was OK. It's not really about alpha or betas or chads or really true masculinity. It's about some try hard closeted guys. How it gets into your psyche and all. Rather interesting desu
>>
File: 1507155301233.jpg (53 KB, 371x327)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
There's a difference between masculinity and toxic masculinity. The way we even think about masculinity is just self-actualization really. It's a good thing. Women can achieve self-actualization too, and sometimes it might look like traditional masculinity.

Toxic masculinity is something we all here can be against unless you are an idiot. Getting in fights just to get in fights, drinking till black out, raping, being unkind. These sort of things are just bad traits all in all, and we identify them under "masculinity". That identification isn't fair, so we subdivide it as "toxic masculinity". But really, these traits don't belong to a particular group, they float freely between everyone. Saying that it is men and not women exclusively isn't charitable.

"Real masculinity" or self-actualization looks more like what most of us here aspire to. Standing up for what is right (yourself, your friends, your family), achieving success in the world, making a true difference, being kind, being strong, these are what we should try to become. Women can do this too, and I think they should. These traits aren't fixed to a gender.

It's not bad to like anything that the video mentioned, I don't think they meant that. Men can like sports, beer, red meat. It doesn't matter.

What DOES matter is that it is YOUR choice. Don't let society dictate your likes and dislikes. Don't be a cuck.
>>
>>43125464
>>43125466
Because 4chan users have extreme insecurities that are triggered by the smallest thing.
>>
>>43125488
Fucking finally. I wish everybody on this site read this post and had a good long walk before they next made a comment about feminism.
>>
>>43125491
I didn't watch it honestly I just downvoted and left because it's MTV and I like trolling them
>>
>>43125511
>triggered
>>
>>43125488
The issue is that the blogosphere and tabloid media (Slate, HuffPo) expand "toxic masculenity" out of its bounds of objectively bad things into encompassing healthy things like lifting or being proud of being a cis shitlord

If we could have sane, rational guidelines of what each is, there will be no problem
>>
>>43125488
What even is the name of this pill?

A sort of pragmatic outlook which takes the best from both sides of the crazy tracks.
>>
>AHAHAHAAH OH THE SJWs, ALWAYS BEING TRIGGERED
>REEEEEEE STOP TRIGGERING ME WHAAAA MUH ECHO CHAMBER MUH SAFE SPACE

4chan as a whole became a complete shithole when /pol/tards started to believe their own memes
>>
>>43125519
>Trolling for amusement/griefing is triggering

The state of numales
>>
>>43125491

I think the reality is that they struggle to see outside their own perspective. Tons of people in this thread are raging thinking its saying something bad about straight habits, when its specifically about a gay guys experience fitting into those norms. Tension between being one thing and desperately wanting to be seen as something else
>>
>>43125545
Maturity.
>>
>>43125543
This
>>
>>43125554
This was a (poorly done) joke. I just thought it was funny to see 4chan users being so triggered by mtv they would want to downvote it
>>
File: cringe pepe.png (8 KB, 250x202)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>43117873
this is an outdated view of chads, honestly just watch 22 Jumpstreet and you'll realize how the Chad stereotype has changed

>>43125137
I'm going on a date with a girl from Tinder tonight, told her I was 5'11" 6' in shoes. She's 5'9". I'm actually 5'10"

thinkin about wearing my thick sole boots on this date lads
>>
>>43117869
I can guarantee none of you on /fit/ are "Chads" so why be upset and pretend this video in anyway can apply to you?
>>
File: 1507070223570.jpg (61 KB, 1024x418)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>43125552
>People taking a stance for/against a political issue with arguments is the same as the use of 'triggering/trigger warning" by the SJW crowd and it's misuse of clinical psychology

The brave radical centrist
>>
>>43125543
You are kinda ignoring this guys well thought out post to take a potshot. Maybe the issue is that the whole toxic masculinity argument is deliberately and wilfully misrepresented by the right because it comes from the left. (I do agree with you that the left takes it too far but I think it is a sound belief)
>>
>>43125606
>"hurr durr cuck cuck numale cuck"
>"""" arguments """"

the brave frogposter
>>
>>43125417
What pill is this?

Self loathing to the point of purposefully dampening one's own personality? Jesus anon.
>>
>>43125488
Copied and pasted this as inspo
>>
>>43125327
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1xf78EltKM
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1024x579)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>43125543
>>43125619
It's more like people are just taking it as a personal attack on themselves without even litsening. They just hear "toxic masculinity" and think the message is toxic=masculinity and just choose to defend their apparently wounded pride despite looking like pic related
>>
>>43121811
the swedish one looks more like a movie about obsessively overprotective single moms than a test hating one
>>
>>43125594
You're allowed to be into girls taller than you anon

>When I got on stage I swore she was six feet tall
>But when I put it in her mouth she can't seem to reach my....

(balls)

There's a lot of fun to be had with chicks taller than you if you can just relax and enjoy it.
>>
>>43125593
MTV responded poorly to the last times their videos (the dear white people one and another I don't remember the name of) got trolled into dust. MTV is pretty anti-western these days so make good "Villains" to prod until they have an inevitable meltdown
>>
>>43125488
Gay
>>
>>43125646
>message is toxic=masculinity and just choose to defend their apparently wounded pride despite looking like pic related

MTV is part of the aforementioned crazy tabloid circle that misuses the term. If someone more rational made critiques of actual toxic masculinity it would be dumb to kneejerk against it

>>43125634
voidpill

>>43125545
Ironpill
>>
>>43125417

>Self-centered, narcissism
>low iq

You sure? I keep hearing about how sociopaths can be quite high IQ while not giving a fuck about anyone else which is what makes them potentially very dangerous.

Regardless by your personality issues, by your typing I don't feel you're as dumb as you think.
>>
>>43125488
Toxic masculinity is just a construct used by some radical female lead group in order to attack males generally. The point of the concept is not to capture any sort of observable reality aside from obviously anti-social and pathological behavior for which we already have words, but rather to tie manhood generally to negative things in such a way that you can control male behavior. The idea is to tie the aforementioned pathological behavior with normal male things in such a way that you make ordinary dudes "complicit" in the crimes of actual psychopath and rapist, by implying that, while they're not rapist themselves, they never the less "contributed" to a "culture of rape" (or some other form of pathological behavior) by engaging in normal dude bro stuff.

If you fall for this kind of garbage mind fuckery you should retreat to some shitty feminist circle where you actually belong.
>>
>>43118256
Not from my experience, see

>>43125252
>>
>>43125744
This.
Some behaviors listed as toxic masculinity are toxic, but good male behaviors are lumped in with them. Being competitive, not being overly emotional, etc.
>>
>>43125739
OK not just bully in elementary school. Consistently bully without even realizing it as late as yesterday.

Which is why I'm putting effort in to not express myself until I put a few years in of practicing hiding what I am.

In my opinion cruelty and self centered behavior come from stupid people. For me its quantifiable
>>
>>43125720
>Voidpill

nice.

>ironipill

do
>>
>>43125830
esn't that come with some nationalism
>>
>>43125744
Yeah, it's like a slippery slope basically. You admit one small behavior is wrong, then the other good parts of masculinity are thrown in to make them seen as negative
>>
File: 1394674451450.jpg (337 KB, 1920x1019)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>>43125744
The actual negative "masculine" things around these days should really just be called "pop-masculinity" because most are just the result of corporate advertising, inane subcultures (redneck, ghetto hood, immigrant thug) and postmodern developments.

Obesity/poor diet being "manly" among rednecks/ghetto folks? Advertising by processed food corps. Pollution/waste is "manly"? Advertising by car manufacturers. Being lazy is "manly"? Product of postmodern subcultures that glorify sloth and retardation (Ghetto, redneck, fundie christian) and TV cliches (deadbeat sitcom dad)
>>
>>43120813

Test does not predict sexuality in men, but it does in women. Gays have no less test than straights, but lesbians have more test than straight women, and bi women have less than lesbian but more than straight women.
>>
>>43125816

>without even realizing it as late as yesterday.

Can you elaborate? I kind of assumed bullies derived some pleasure from bullying. You do it without realizing?
>>
File: IMG_1727.png (155 KB, 750x1334)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>43125174
/fit/ approved?
>>
>>43125944
Delete the last 4 words.
>>
>>43125894

One study suggested gay men might process etrogen differently than straights

http://www.nytimes.com/1984/09/21/us/homosexual-study-cites-hormone-link.html
>>
>>43122080
No the true Chad is either/fithis/ or /fitk/
>>
>>43125875
>>43125877
You have the see the agency behind the production of the toxic masculinity discourse or, in other words, you have to see what kind of demographic produced that framework and for what purpose. It's basically a small subset of women, pretending to be talking for all women, self appointed expert of a field created out of thin air by administrative fiat, whose goal it is to be the high priest of culture because they believe that by doing so they can re-engineer human beings through social production processes.

The point of the toxic masculinity trope is to establish a case for the collective class guilt of men in general, which is then subsequently used in order to justify some kind of tutelage of male behavior and male representation by these self appointed guardian of what's fair and just in the domain of gender.

This all became visible to 4chan's consciousness during gamergate. If you recall, this is more or less Feminist Frequency's moduc operandi. Identify normal "male" behavior (in video game), declare it "problematic" (establish collective guilt) for one reason or another, and then start to use this video-game-as-problematic case in order to justify the fact that you (the feminist) should be in charge of determining what's good and bad in video game representation on account of the fact that dude bro games produce bad societal outcomes, where "bad" is defined according to your own white (and non white) feminist framework.

And then, of course, if you disagree, well then you're just a monster that deserves to be eliminated.

These harpies are all about power through mind fuckery.
>>
>>43125919
Yeah. I minimize other people's emotional reactions, say shitty stuff if I don't have a lot of time in advance to think about what I'm going to say. Basically in a non-professional conversation I'm nearly guaranteed to say something which hurts the other person. An unplanned, unscheduled social interaction is nearly guaranteed to leave the other person angry or sad and I won't realize how fucked up what I said was until it occurs to me later. Don't want to give the example from yesterday. It was frustrating though because I've been working on this for a few weeks and thought I was making progress. Still am but a slip up is a bummer.

My theory is insecurity and lower cognitive ability is driving me to try to make the people around me feel small. IDK where it's from, I was raised well.

Goal is to use a restricted lifestyle to keep from acting like myself and hope it works itself out or I get used to it in a year or two. I'm tired of people crying or feeling let down or isolated by me.
>>
>>43125327
>My body my choice
But not also
>My body my responsibility
Fuck off you white knight faggot. You are right that men pump and dump, but that's why women shouldn't be slags, you cuck.
>>
>>43125944
better just post this:
#?
>>
File: 1506566395603.jpg (28 KB, 576x384)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>43125944
>would you approve that
>>
>>43125720
>>43125830
>>43125842

It's not iron pill, I'm not a fascist. Identitarianism runs into the same problems that recklessly chasing a fictional masculinity does.
>>
>>43125227
Except the over-the-top macho shit is part of what destroyed the black community. The introduction of the welfare state ensured that women did not need commitment before having sex, hence your single fathers. Before the left won the culture war, women had greater control of society as part of the family unit, so this video actually has a positive message of fighting promoscuity that is tied to the slayer frat boy persona.
>>
>>43117873
It's actually pretty good up until the first scream he does, but then the video keeps going and it's just so fucking repetitive. It's lame.
>>
>>43117873
Social engeering. Western soc feminization
>>
>>43122198
>white
>g*rman
>>
>>43126206
>It's not iron pill, I'm not a fascist. Identitarianism runs into the same problems that recklessly chasing a fictional masculinity does.

Well it's the only ideology that pursues self-perfection so it's a match made in heaven, and the fact that all anti-masculinity types *always* push anti-nationalism as well so naturally the pro-masculine crowd adopts a contrary position (some of the gender-fixated types even think nationalism is solely the product of mass-masculinity, for dumb reasons)

I guess you could call apolitical Ironpill like "Greypill" or something which seems cool, so let's invent that.

>Ironpill
>Greypill
>Bluepill
>Purplepill
>Butterpill
>Redpill
>Voidpill

Dunno if any other colours are used, those are the memes I know
>>
>>43120203
They have faggots like young thug and lil uzi vert for that
>>
>>43121811
Ugh this toxic macho man tells his wife how many men she's allowed to fuck?? How regressive
>>
>>43126280
>Hehe mum I shitposted again xD

Rasheed-posting at its finest
>>
>my face when I want this to be me
HOW TO
>>
>>43118094
>>fight against your innate biology

but his biologically a faggot https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn14146-gay-brains-structured-like-those-of-the-opposite-sex/
>>
>>43126338
Voidpill is more characterized by
>>43125417

Realizing that the self is worthless and trying to destroy it. Generally chemically and through restrictive lifestyle though, not through transcendence or something. There's a lighter version of voidpill that involves meditation and spending time in nature but I can't think of the name.
>>
>>43117873
The dancing is fucking gay
>>
>>43117873
what the fuck is this supposed to be about? almost none of these "women are supposed to __ while men are supposed to ___" are true
>>
>>43125944
>>43126146
This you troglodyte
>>
>>43126368
t. buttmad hans
>>
File: role-models.jpg (37 KB, 480x480)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>Daddy, why don't they want us to be strong?
>>
File: IMG_0649.jpg (108 KB, 1024x683)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>43120159
They really are. As a conservative person of color, you should see how nasty white liberals get with me when they find out I disagree with them politically. Libshits see all brownies as a hivemind politically.

The only people on earth I truly despise are white liberals.
>>
>>43125944
>Would you approve of that?

What's with you guys and fucking sabotaging yourselves
>>
>>43124612
Learning about liberals and their pervasive cuckold fetish is odd for normal people, to say the least.
>>
>>43125488
>>43125634
>XD so inspirational

It's a sixth grade essay normalizing feminist buzzwords

Fucking kill yourselves
>>
>>43125252
>>43125349
Chad is actually a nice interesting confidant guy.
Brad is the attractive jerk that was always being obnoxious
>>
>tfw I realize I was brad all along
>was chads annoying friend who bullied everyone
>all my chad friends rarely made fun of anyone
>lost all my friends in 8th grade
>everyone noticed a change in my personality
>got bullied a little

I had it coming didn't I?
>>
>>43127209
Yeah, but you can change and improve past your old mistakes. Dont stop trying
>>
>>43126932
#allinforjeb
>>
>>43125403
>everything bad is mens fault
>>
File: 1498407210315.png (78 KB, 455x632)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>43121811
>Teddy Bear is anti-fitness propaganda

My dude you couldn't be more wrong. That film is about a bodybuilder getting away from his control-freak mother and finding love with a gym owner in Thailand literally by building meaningful connections with people over lifting while rejecting prostitutes as pitiful sources of entertainment.

It's literally /fit/ - the movie.
>>
>>43126932
poor jeb

he was too nice to be president
>>
File: 20362.jpg (23 KB, 272x376)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>43121489
>>
>>43117869
The Jew fears the Chad.
>>
File: 6 foot and 5'11.jpg (48 KB, 460x643)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>43125594
don't even bother, as soon as she see you walk in she'll turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
File: 1506220574715.png (670 KB, 565x871)
670 KB
670 KB PNG
>>43121811
>>
>>43117873
"...not a person, but a path of least resistance."

I like wine, books, soccer, running and lifting. I think nerds comform to cuck stereotypes as much as chads comform to theirs. I'll always prefer interesting people over conforming people.
>>
File: 1504964725345.jpg (130 KB, 832x690)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
just be yourself
>>
>>43125218
Ive grown up in a poor UK chav family and environment and I've never had a problem with being a faggot and I've never been judged, I dont know why people have to overcompensate so hard all the time, then again apart from bumming I'm masculine in every way.
>>
>>43117869
There are people who still watch MTV?
>>
Virgins and Chad's needs to become friends. Become allies to destroy those who wish to destroy our race
>>
>>43125594
just relax friend, ive dated 3 chicks taller than me and gotten 2 of them into bed. You can do it.
>>
File: dog sweat.gif (3.77 MB, 400x224)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB GIF
>>43127591
Seem like some missed my point, this movie won sundance 2012 festival and a lot of critics were that men should stop being into fitness and roids, that fitness dudes are the most insecure and shit like that.
Being a 250lbs roided dude controled by a 5" mum isn't what people imagine when they saw rich piana or Arnold but some critics voiced that those were legion
>>
>>43125349
>when did chad turn into the good guy?
Something about strong horses?
>>
File: report.png (24 KB, 924x219)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
Please find some time to report the video
>>
>>43125327
>shouldnt society look down upon the dead beat fathers more?

vast majority of divorces and family breakups are initiated by women
dont know the exact number, but it's around 75%

>>43125327
>The top and bottom of this is that when things get shitty males can walk away leaving females with the baby. That male can create a new life and will never be associated/blamed for that child's failings. Hell I've worked with men that i only found out were fathers much later. However women are left with the children and have all the responsibility and wind up taking the blame when the child fucks up.

nigger that's EXACTLY why divorce used to be near impossible to do without having a damn good reason.
now tell me, which side pushed for no-fault divorce and succeeded in getting it legalized across nearly all developed countries?
protip: it's the same people who regularly whine about "wage gap" and "patriarchy"
>>
>>43128936
95 percent of domestic abuse is male on women.
>>
>>43129006
Wrong.
>>
>>43118624
im with you brother
>>
>>43126338
This is far down the line so there might be some confusion.

>>43125488 is my post.

I'm talking to the guy who is calling my post iron pill. My thoughts aren't a pill, I don't wear ideology like a coat to avoid independent thought. I am not a fascist or a nationalist. My thoughts might fit some lines that those movements do (pursuit of self-actualization), but just because they are similar does not make them fascist. Similar to my original post, masculinity doesn't own self actualization, nor does fascism.
>>
>>43125636
I'm glad it has helped you.
>>
File: file.png (51 KB, 250x229)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>43119631
ywn be an ancient warrior sharing tales and feats of strength with fellow heros.
>>
File: zuckerberg final form.png (61 KB, 375x444)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>43127595
NatBol =/= pic rel
>>
>>43117873
Based. Words to live by.
This backfired.
>>
>>43117873
fucking garage

Remember when MTV was all about music?
>>
>>43125606
>The federal reserve printing bitcoin
my sides
>>
>>43130836

you could be a modern warrior and do it
>>
How the fuck do you interpretate that movie as homo?
The other guy is clearly his rival, he even provokes him when he rubs his crotch on the girl's ass


fucking faggots projecting your homo love on everything
>>
>>43131022
The sexual tension between them was obvious. Did you not watch the ending in the paddling scene? Dudes got problems. He literally projects his gay frustration on some random kid
>>
>>43131067
He interpreted it as a disrespect when he spilled his beer, and then when the guy refused to go down and actually made the main guy fall, he expldoed on roid rage

Not homo at all, unless you wanna look it that way


also you get no signs of attraction between the males, only rivalry
>>
>>43119241
What is this from?
>>
>>43120630
it's simple, really.
the guy didn't catch a glimpse at those boobs.
boobs are powerful gay detecting tools.
>>
File: IMG_5291.gif (2.86 MB, 400x300)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB GIF
>>43120203
We will never know...
>>
>>43131350
Its an edit from a webcomic about a skinny fat faggot talking about his inability to workout due to insecurity
>>
>>43131439
Nigga what I've gotta see this shit
>>
File: 1492505681946.png (334 KB, 702x1018)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>>43131448
All I have is the edit
>>
File: 1498458864814.png (136 KB, 396x381)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>43128816
How mentally do you have to be to think this way?
>>
>>43117873

This chad goes hard on his workout.....and has a good body because of it. I dont know why the douchebags at MTV try to potray that as a negative thing. getting a good body is hard and needs dedication and time.
>>
>>43117869
>Being a douchy frat guy is bad
>White males must be exterminated

At least I can be content in knowing that I'll never be as miserable as the losers who browse /pol/
>>
>>43128816
Ideological disagreement is not a valid reason to remove a video m8. Your report boils down to "I don't like it, remove it".
>>
woah TIL /fit/ is totally unable to grasp the simple message of some MTV after school special
>>
>>43131603
>MTV try to potray that as a negative thing

They don't. Jesus Christ fit is bad at recognizing context. We need /fitlit/ now more than ever.

None of these things that he's doing are bad in themselves. It's his dishonesty with himself and paranoia about others approval that's the problem. If anything would change from admitting his faggotry, lifting would be the last thing.
>>
>>43119631
That dude in the background looks like he doesnt care that hes about to be thrown on the table
>>
>>43124612
i dont care who you are, 5 people in 1 night is disgusting. shit even 3 people in 1 night is disgusting
>>
>>43120630
faggot here. I don't have a lisp. In fact, it's a pretty huge turn-off.
>>
>>43128149
I liked this picture. Mind if I download it?
>>
a real man does whatever the fuck he enjoys and doesn't try to adapt to fit in

this shit is super cucky
>>
>>43132174
no shit, if he's got one-itis for his gym buddy then that's his own problem, but being gay doesn't mean you give up on masculinity.
>>
>>43120630
There are some that never talk that way and then start once they come out as some sort of way to show how out of the closet they are. Flaming gay guys aren't a norm but they do exist and not every gay guy is one
>>
>>43118697
>friendly beer pong competitions arent fun they're frat teen boy fag shit
>all guys who like any sport are hypermascunilized misogynists.
(Forgive my shit grammat, its 3:00 am and i dint feel like fixing anything that isnt work.
>>
>>43126338
Why can’t I hold all these pills
>>
File: Smug Elsa Jean.webm (510 KB, 666x540)
510 KB
510 KB WEBM
>>43130823
>>
>>43125403
Why do you think men are abandoning these women? They didn't want a child with these women to begin with if you graph rate of single motherhood VS access to the birth control pill you'd see how much an effect sexual liberation had with the destabilization of long term mating. Within the medical field you see that must people suck at staying on top of taking their meds and this remained true when women gained access to bc, they became more sexual active therefore less cognizant of the kind of men they slept with. The men gained access to more sex but less women they'd want to settle down with. The whole concept of slut shaming is dependent on men being unwilling to settle with slut because men want to be certain that the child the woman gives birth to is theirs and not some other guy she banged. So when you have a higher rate of promiscuity and more risky sexual behavior you end up with more unwanted pregnancies and mates that didn't want a long term relationship to begin with. So of course the men are more than happy to abandon some pregnant promiscuous women because hey the baby may not be mine anyway she slept around. Women have had an obligation to be wary of who they have sex with because of the high cost they'd have to pay when they got pregnant. But with the introduction of the pill more guys are unwilling to settle because of how their biology perceives these careless women as well as the endeavor of slaying as much pussy as they can. Most of the blame falls on women because they're not being responsible with their bodies and further more they asked to be more responsible by petitioning for the pill and they realized the consequences so they petitioned for abortion, anyway they can get away with responsibility for their sexual actions has been met yet they still want to blame men for the situation they put themselves in.
>>
>>43132080
>fit sucks at context

Why is the video called "American male"? That certainly is a very weird, quite general, contextual cue if you're gonna make a video about the specific personal struggle of a single person.

Given the title, are you able to comment on what group the video is supposed to be about for some reason? Work them /lit/ skillz bro.
>>
>>43117873
>being a tryhard is bad
i can agree
>>
>>43125327

You’ve clearly never known a single mother before. They’re horrible shitty people. My sister is one. Usually widows don’t have the single mother negatives apply to them, but she has always had a single mother personality. I have a cousin who divorced her husband after cheating on her, and she’s done pretty well (because she lives right next to her family that helps to take care of the kids).

Single mothera in general go nuts. Someone post the image showing what multiple sexual partners does to women. I’ve seen with men who just broke up with a guy go nuts and sleep with any guy who would show her attention. Single mothers will sleep around like crazy, lead on multiple guys (even if they’re ugly as hell, wtf is with guys’ standards), and they take out their anger on their kids. There’s some serious emotional abuse that goes on, but in a more subtle way.

They’ll often times just ignore their kids. All the shitty, crazy things that women do? Showing favorites, being passive aggressive, mood swings, etc, that ALL gets directed at the child.

Truth is, women are kind of shitty. Studies have shown that female teachers will show preference to girls and be bitches to boys. Male teachers (which admittedly are far more rare) get better results for both boys and girls. And i’ve had this happen myself. Had a teacher that hated me (a quiet nersy kid) for no reason. Found out if i piped in to compliment her or agree with something she said, she would be nice and let me get away with stuff (like loudly shittalking some bitch she liked in that class).

There’s a lot of wonderful things about women, but hey’re vindictive and their primary concern is basically just how to get resources. ‘Fair’ to them means they get a benefit. That leads to them giving faggy indoctrination that ends in faggy boys or overcompensating violent boys desperate to get away from that.
>>
>>43117869
Mtv is even kiker than Vice or MSM
Sage




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.