[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: maxresdefault.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1080)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>boogie is down to losing 2 pounds a week, still weighing 439 pounds
>for someone his size and age, his BMR is at least 2900 calories, meaning he is eating AT LEAST 1900 calories a day
>in reality, taking into consideration his fat person walking his daily calorie need is probably 3500+ calories
>he's already eating 2500+ calories a day after cutting his stomach in half

He isn't going to make it. I can't believe his fans can't see how he's already fucking up severely. Jesus christ, he won't even get below 300 pounds.
>>
>>43129864
>boogie is reading this right now

desu if I was boogie, I'd just cash out, drop the wife, drop everything, and go live as a recluse with all the food and video games I want, and live the most comfortable life I could for the rest of my days.
>>
could he write up some kind of legal contract where he is supervised 24/7 and only has access to a certain amount of calories per day

what else could you do at this point
>>
>>43129864
I fucking hate this dude
>>
>can walk again
he already won
>>
>>43129884
I think that's what he did for the 20+ years before this. Expecting not to live this long.
>>
Booger's problem is in his head. Not in his belly. If you magically gave him Zyzz's body, then he would start permabulking asap and would end in the same place he is now.

He needs a shrink.
>>
File: 1437503532007.gif (675 KB, 500x500)
675 KB
675 KB GIF
>>43129864
>>
>>43129884
>most comfortable life i could

Like shitting yourself, not being able to walk, having constant back pain and shitty skin ?
>>
>>43130356
He's had a shrink for years
>>
>>43130515
Shrinks only help if you want to help yourself, otherwise you are just paying someone to hear you moan.

The bloke doesn't want to help himself.
>>
He doesn't need A shrink he needs TO shrink
>>
>>43129884
>Being comfortable
>Being fat
Chose only one, chose wisely
>>
>>43129884
>for the rest of my days.

All 12 of them.
>>
Guy is a fat piece of shit that can't change he deserves what he gets
>>
>>43130536
Why would he ever stop. He's getting paid to moan and his followers gobble his self-pity cum like their lives depend on it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.