[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: ageless male.jpg (37 KB, 450x450)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
I've taken some of pic related (19y/o) on the hopes that it will help my gains. While i normally want to fuck anything, i didn't jack off yesterday because i just didn't feel like it, same as today.
I began taking it very recently, so am i just placebo-ing myself or something, or has a test increase just made me less hornier?
>>
Are you retarded? If you're 19 just eat right and lift and your test will go through the roof. That shit a) was designed for 50y/o midlife crisis victims and b) probably doesn't do anything.

Stop taking it and eat your broccoli you faggot.
>>
>>44327582
>test increase
>less libido
ecks dee
>>
>>44327617
so all the homos here on /fit/ talking about getting test are old as fuck?
what are old people doing on 4Chan?
why would test do this to me?
>>
>>44327617
oh and also
>Are you retarded?
perhaps, that is what this thread is for determining
>>
>>44327638
No, they're doing steroids. They want to be Arnold or Rich PiƱata huge.
>>
>>44327709
is there attestation/science that would say that taking test at a young age is bad for you?
>>
>>44327784
There is a whole thread on it and I don't use it so I wouldn't know.
>>
File: super_male_vitality.jpg (55 KB, 934x550)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>44327582
>ageless male
>>
>>44327784
M8, go to /fraud.
Also at 19,do not fucking take gear. Lift and eat right for a year or two and you will look like a movie star.
>>
>>44327784
Well your dick just stopped working so you tell us.
>>
I haven't taken that shit but I'm experiencing the same thing. I'm 20 & wanted to up my test since I was planning to get back to the gym after a year of being a beta dyel. I quit refined sugars cold turkey, also started taking ZMAs as well as some other basic stuff and my libido basically disappeared & not come back for like a month.

Honestly I had the urge to masturbate like 3 times a day a couple of months ago, now barely once a week. Shit sucks.
>>
>>44329840
nah m8 my dick still works, I'm just not wanting to jack off AS MUCH, and don't nut instantly

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.