[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: Boogie inspirational.png (203 KB, 1080x1476)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
Why does /fit/ hate former fat people that have managed to turn their lives around? Shouldn't we be celebrating these people instead of insulting them?
>>
>>44747676
hey Boogie
>>
>>44747676
>when the cards are stacked perfectly against you

How, exactly?
>>
>>44747676
Because he didnt actually do anything. He literally had surgery to stop himself from stuffing his mouth. Not one of the people who care enough to insult him or w.e but congratulating is worse.
>>
>hey guys I lit my house on fire
>but I'm slowly putting it out now
>it will only be a smouldering ruin once I'm done though
>wahhh why can't people see that I'm such an inspiration to others
>>
>>44747676
my understanding is that he didn't change his lifestyle he just had the fat sucked out of him with a vacuum cleaner, he's a lazy piece of shit and he has to walk around like a deflated parade float unless he gets some kind of cosmetic surgery lol
>>
We hate boogie because he's done nothing but create excuses and make the lives of everyone around him worse.

Even to lose the weight he had to go have surgery BUT if he can really lose the weight and get fit and stop crying I think he'll become an inspiration for fatties
>>
>former

Gr8 b8 m8
>>
Eats his way into being morbedly obese. Says cards are stacked against him

Says he is an example of someone who "kept trying" got a doctor to reduce his stomach with surgery.

Is still a lazy whinny loser
>>
File: 1341704833969.jpg (45 KB, 600x450)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>44747701
He didn't push himself to work hard to get a job. He also did not control his eating, but very much like a woman it doesn't matter that he was in control of either of these things in the past. It just matters that they happened, and so you should look at him like a victim of circumstance rather than of himself. Fat people and effeminate men disgust me. Boogie happens to be both of these.
>>
File: 1517930694944s.jpg (5 KB, 124x125)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>44747676
Because of this fucking attitude.
>Oh I've overcome sooo much adversity
No you fat faggot, you get extremely lucky to capitalize on the ad bux from youtube and then applied some of that money into having surgeons change the size of your stomach because your fat faggot mouth can't stop shoveling in food and dicks.
>>
>>44747676
Yes. People who say otherwise are salty as fuck or part of nu/fit/.
> roiding is okay because you still have to lift things
> put down the fork to get thin
> gastric bypass surgery helps you put the fork down but this is cheating because?
>>
>>44747819
Are you really this dumb? Lifting, even on roids required more effort put in to achieve results. We still shit on people who roid not near their natty limit, especially actors. Getting bypass means you no longer have to put effort into your diet. I hope every fat fuck who gets bypass winds up losing their intestines to necrosis and on an ostomy bag for the rest of their lives.
>>
>managed to turn their lives around
He didn't turn his life around, he paid someone else to cut him open and do it for him
>>
>>44747819
>gastric bypass surgery helps you put the fork down but this is cheating because?
Because he's a pathetic excuse of a man who literally couldn't stop from eating so he used the money other people donated to him to pay for a surgery.
He achieved nothing.
>>
>>44747819
This is a toxic amount of concentrated stupidity, watch where you tread.
>>
>>44747958
> donated
So he used the money that he earned to better himself? Damn, he sounds like a real dickhead.
>>
>>44747924
By this logic, you want people to roid to have their micropenises shrivel up and fall off?
>>
>tried everything
>cant lose weight because child hood
>forced to eat a deficit due to mutilation rather than just will
>lose weight
>>
>>44747676
He got expensive surgery that most amerifats can't even afford because every other option somehow didn't work for him despite his income and status.
>>
>>44747676
>turn it around
>has to pay someone for a gastric bypass
>did this late enough in life that he's already lost at least a decade off his lifespan if not more
>late enough that his skin is irreparably fucked like some kind of flesh mutant

More like, breaking even, to put it modestly.
>>
>>44747706
anon... do you even know what surgery he actually had??
>>
>>44748052
If they are a beginner dyel like you who are using it as a shortcut, yes.
>>
>>44747676
>Surgery
>Trying

Nigga he got surgery because he couldn't be bothered trying.
>>
>>44747676
I've seen shitloads of hambeasts turn their lives around on this site and become moderately healthy as a result. From what i've seen of before/afters, they tend to receive a lot of encouragement from /fit/. With the usual amount of aggressive shitposting.
With Boogie, though, it isn't hardwork, just money spent on surgery to make the work easy. /fit/ doesn't respect weight loss, it respects the hard work and study that leads to the weight loss
>>
>>44748134
I wouldn't say that boogie was a beginner fatty. It was basically get the surgery or die. Don't know how small of a human bean you have to be to be jealous over a fucking house of a person, but I guess pretty fucking small.
>>
>>44747676
>former fat people
>Boogie2988
>former
>>
File: DVPYZs8VwAAOYVH.jpg (95 KB, 917x737)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>44748437
Oh.
>>
>>44748532
Still fat.
>>
>>44748532
He's gone from morbidly obese to slightly less morbidly obese. He's still fat.
>>
>>44748532
Everything about that second photo is still disgusting
>>
>>44747676
Pic unrelated, right?
>>
>>44748178
Actually it was sugery, stop eating like a pig, die.

Not eating like a pig was aparently out of the question for him.

He even said in his update video that after the 3 month he might gain weight because the vomiting sympthom from the surgery will be gone. So he can just eat a lot of small meals throughout the day.

Even with that surgery he still fails. Surgery does not fix stupid.
>>
>>44748628
>He even said in his update video that after the 3 month he might gain weight because the vomiting sympthom from the surgery will be gone.
Oh god, that's worse than I thought. Of course losing weight is easy if you're vomiting all the time.
>>
>>44747676
Because he doesn't exercise you fucking retard, he just got a surgery
>>
>>44748532
Only in America is the 2nd pic not obese.
>>
>>44748121
Do you? He literally had like 50% of his bodymass cut out by doctors.
>>44748532
None of that is from exercise and dieting.
>>
>>44747676
>the deficit I was born into
>born into
>>
>>44748532
You do realize on the right he is still morbidly obese and hideous fat sack of shit?
>>
>>44748646
Who fucking cares? At least he's still losing weight.
>>
>>44747819
please never have children, they'd fall out of the womb into a SPED class
>>
>>44748666
He needs to shut the fuck up and stop begging for attention and compliments. He's such a pathetic excuse of a man, everything about him is subhuman.
>>
>>44748637
Exactly. After the 3 month mark he said he will just feel full with small meals. He said it himself that he expects to gain weight. He already knows he is going to fail. Snacking every hour is no different than his giant pig meals he ate 5 times a day.
>>
>>44747676
Boogie's a hypocritical dickhead. Has videos where he makes fun of retards, then expects sympathy because he's a fat shit.
>>
>>44747819
Training on roids 100% requires more effort and hard work and dedication than getting a surgery so you can stop eating yourself to death
>>
>>44748532
He's still really fat
>>
I don't begrudge him his progress.

I wonder if fat people who lose a shit load of weight end up with a massive arsehole that doesn't return to normal size...
>>
>>44747676
> tfw I'm /mu/s boogie
I DONT WANNA BE FAT ANYMORE
>>
>>44748666
He will gain it back after he figures out the snack loophole.
>>
>>44748842
Here's what you do, the secret to weightloss that the diet, fitness and food industry don't want you to know:

Stop eating.
>>
>>44748666
t. Boogie
>>
File: 1498873820757.jpg (96 KB, 640x619)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>44747676
"I am an example that if you keep trying..."
He didn't try shit. He had a doctor cut out half his stomach so he couldn't keep dumping five people's worth of calories into it a day and is trying to compare it to actual effort.

Fatties that work hard and count calories deserve to brag a little, not that lazy fat fuck.
>>
>>44747704
perfect analogy. boogie fanboys should kill themselves. if anyone wants motivation there is a progress thread for that. stop promoting that self-victimized faggot
>>
>>44748749
Lol no progress there, the weight loss is a symptom of the stomach reduction.

As for the butt question. I think it stay the same but more flat and flabby.
>>
>>44749022
It doesn't matter though. The size of him wasn't "start exercising faggot", it was "nigga you about to die".

He weighs significantly less. He ain't dead. It's progress.
>>
>>44748697
Proof of this anon?
>>
>>44749022
Also, I didn't mean the butt. I mean the actual hole.

For some reason when I looked at the before and after photo I just pictured Ron Jeremy's disgusting herniated belly button and couldn't unsee a fat man's anus looking the same.

I think I need to just nip out the back and shoot myself.
>>
>>44749106
This. He's not doing it for aesthetic reasons. He's not trying to pick up the sloots. He's doing it for health reasons and he needs to lose the weight or he will die, so whatever road he needs to take to get there is the best one. He lacks the willpower to stop eating so he got surgery - now maybe he can live until he's 55 instead of 45. I don't want to give him props for losing weight but I am happy that he feels better and is healthier. Also, fuck you faggots for making me defend boogie.
>>
>>44749106
>it was "nigga you about to die".
Because he did not want to stop eating like a hog!!
Boogie fans really are retarded!!
>>
Dear Boogie, you are still a circus freak tier fat fuck. Please leave my /fit/ness board.
>>
>>44747676
I dont I actively appluad fat people who lost it through sheer will power and hard work.

Boogie on the other hand had took the easy way and hasn't developed willpower, healthy habbits etc (that would serve him well in other aspects of his life. e.g. dealing with upseting people (and not having a panic attack ))

Only reason he hasnt gained it back is because they shrunk his stomach he cant physically binge eat like he used to

I am happy he feels better about he's life and he has lost weight but he is and shouldnt be an example for fat people
>>
>>44748577
>>44748582
>>44748607
>>44748639
>>44748661
>>44748714
At least he's doing something about his weight, you miserable fucks. Do you feel better for hating a person that is improving themselves?
>>
>>44747676
His cards weren't stacked nearly as bad as he wants people to think.
>>
>>44747676
>boogie thinking he had the cards stacked against him, let alone perfectly
>that guy that makes 6 figures playing video games, couldn't be assed to diet, and an obscene amount of social support

brehs I am fucking FURIOUS rn
>>
>>44748532
He is just under 400lb at 5'8" in the pic on the right.
>>
>>44748646
he had his stomach reduced to the size of a peanut, he's losing weight because he physically cant stuff his face with food anymore
>>
>>44747704

Being in a smouldering ruin is better than being in a house that’s on fire though.

Your own analogy proves your point wrong.
>>
>>44750716
I guess if you completely misunderstood the analogy, sure.
>>
>>44747676
>Being this self involved and narcissistic So fucking tired of you beta fuvkboys pretending like you're doing something. Even you reading this. If you have nothing going on don't deceive yourself with this narcissism because when you post about it on fb or even here we know what's up.

You literally just let this narrative run wild in your head unchecked and literally not one person gives a fuck about what you so hopelessly believe passes for a story. Fuck you. Change.
>>
>>44747676
He didn't "Turn his life around".
He didn't change anything for the better.
He didn't do SHIT except for beg for donations to get half of his stomach ripped out to prevent him from eating too much.

He literally had to have major invasive surgery because he was too fucking weak willed to put the fucking fork down after his third serving of mashed potatos and fourth two litre of mountain dew.

He is literally the epitome of laziness and the objectification of self-congratulations. He wants us to jerk him off for being so fucking lazy to do anything for himself that he went under the knife.


Bullshit. I had a 400 lb friend who wanted to lose weight. He got down to 250 and quit trying. I have infinitely more respect for him than boogie because he didn't cop out and go the easy way and cut out half his stomach. He learned enough self control that hes stayed at his current weight for 5 years and hasn't ballooned back up to landwhale territory.
>>
>turned his life around

How? He's still morbidly obese and he just got divorced. His life is falling apart.
>>
>>44750176
>At least he's doing something about his weight, you miserable fucks.
No, he isn't. He had tax payers pay for a surgery that made him lose weight, and then proceeded to beg for attention on social media about how "brave" and "dedicated" he is.
If hell exists Boogie has a special place reserved there for him.
>Do you feel better for hating a person that is improving themselves?
He's done nothing but attention whore all his life and blame others for his own self caused problems.
>>
>>44750686
Yes, and he also had like half of his fat removed by surgery.
>>
I don't know how a man who gets paid $500 to attempt a push-up can claim that the cards are stacked against him.
>>
File: 1507966683032.png (485 KB, 525x777)
485 KB
485 KB PNG
>>44747676
/fit/ has great respect for former fat people who have turned their lives around.

thats your answer. end of thread.

what /fit/ hates is hypocrisy and not accepting personal responsibility.
boogie saying the cards were stacked against him is a perfect example of this. perhaps he had his disadvantages but getting as fat as he was ultimately came from weakness.

also, hes still fat fyi.
>>
>>44749615
>implying boogie would ever waste his time posting here
>>
>>44748532
he's still fat and in the picture on the left he's sticking his stomach out, compared to on the right where he's standing straight.
>>
>>44751531
Boogie on the left is how those morbidly obese people have to walk leaning back. otherwise they'd toppple over and smack their face on the ground and shatter their arms. They're too lopsided to stand up straight.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.