[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1508206539580.jpg (81 KB, 600x631)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>tfw girl that likes me is super religious except she has no milkies and we work together

Could /fit/ date a flat chested girl?
>>
>>45621121
flat chest=cute
>>
How tall
>>
>>45621121
My ex gf was a patite little titty monster.. she ruined me on small tit girls
>>
>>45621153
shes 5'8 im 5'10
>>
>>45621121
If she has an ass of a goddess I could overlook flat chest, otherwise not. That feeling of grabbing and sucking on dem perky tits, burrying your head in between them, when dem nipples are touching your forehead as she rides you.. you won't find that anywhere else
>>
>>45621121
>itty bitty titty committee
I can dig it. Had a milk truck ex, it was nice but certainly not something I need.

>super religious
Not my jam. Fair enough that it's yours, but what would a legitimately religious chick think of you hanging out in this cesspool?
>>
>>45621121
Flat is justice brah, c'mon.
>>
>>45621121
flat earth is best earth
flat girl is best girl
>>
Sure, if her penis is feminine enough.
>>
big breasts fill a man's hands, small breasts fill a man's heart
>>
>>45621121
>The Buffalo wild wings girl was extra nice to me
Sheeit, hope she remembers me next time I see her, how do I ask her that I want to be her bf and get to know her without being a creep
>>
>>45621169
>when dem nipples are touching your forehead as she rides you
Fucking manlet lmao
>>
>>45621121
>super religious
nice
>she has no milkies
oh well, can live with
>we work together
FUCK, NO! None of that shit!
You're gonna fuck up OP, and that's going to ruin your work experience.
>>
>>45624206
100%. only hook up with co-workers if you're on your way out the door already.

otherwise, you're going to be walking out the door, and not because you want to.
>>
File: Boob_Job.jpg (75 KB, 736x981)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>45621121
>Could /fit/ date a flat chested girl?

If it bothers you, then just pay for a boob job.
>>
small tits+wide hips and a fair amount of thiccness on the ass is the best combo. pear master race
>>
>>45624206
He is right in all points OP, listen to him.
>>
>>45623117
Kek they can't hide it
>>
File: 1521493446079.jpg (29 KB, 320x463)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
you motherfuckers have made me realise what an absolute degenerate I was, and ofc start missing my ex.
>be 6'3'' fatass degenerate 23yo
>date religious (not a zealot tho) 5'8'' flat chested with nice ass tho, for 3 years.
>first ever relationship
>be an absolute cunt to her, mentally abusing her
>sex was average (she was not a thot)
>she dumps me a little after I decide to get fit
>Was ok at first, I saw it as a chance to re-evaluate things and fix up my fucked up personality
>I start to realize she was a proper waifu material and feel like shit
It's been a year since she dumped me and shit started sinking in. I find comfort that I deserve this, being an absolute degenerate. I missed many details, but at this point I don't think I need to elaborate
>>
File: my dick felt it.gif (973 KB, 400x300)
973 KB
973 KB GIF
>>45621121
>tfw im boobs enthusiast but like 3< smol milkies
>>
File: Alabama_Of_Europe.png (185 KB, 500x689)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>45624206

He is right... do NOT fuck coworkers.

Newly hired. First day is Thursday. Customary for a member of your new team to take you to lunch. She is 24 and single. Lunch, then after work shows me around the town, where thing are for shopping, movies, parks etc.
We hit it off. Next night she shows the night life, end up at her place and (being the idiotic male slut I am) I plow her unprotected all night long. Then leave on a two week vacation (yeah, two days then a two week vacation)
Come back from vacation and she is stone cold, like does not want to even talk to me, this sucks beyond all measure since she is an integral part of the team. I quickly got hired by another branch of the same company and vowed to never fuck within my team again.
>>
File: 1522814674039.png (70 KB, 209x155)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>religious and flat chested
eeeeeew

get a qt russian gf
big bobs, hard working, blonde, blue eyes
motivated to get a good job and after that get 3 children, pushes you because she likes moneyz and status
>>
>>45624640
>two days then a two week vacation
wtf
>>
>>45624523
I think every guy ruins their first serious relationship through this behaviour.

Mine lasted 6 fucking years, held me back all that time.
>>
>>45624752
Christmas and new years together is two weeks. Got hired right before the break, got a good signing bonus too. It was a large company.
>>
>>45624523
i love how everyone always starts their pathetic incel stories with the classic “i’m 6’3” cope.
>>
File: 1501132340840.jpg (19 KB, 500x499)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>45624523
I did exactly this. Incidentally she was a legit 8/10 and intelligent. I full well know i'll never get another woman on par with her.
>>
File: 1452532321314.jpg (2 KB, 125x121)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>Major ass-man, don't care at all if there are mosquito bites if the ass is perky and nice
>Almost all of my girlfriends have had pretty faces, nice tits, but totally flat and uninspiring asses

Beautiful people who I always have plenty of reasons to date, but holy shit, I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel sometimes like there's a major void in my sex life. Why does this keep happening?
>>
>>45621166
Yes
>>
>super religious
She'll probably be loyal and submissive
>no milkies
Nothing to deflate and sag with age

If the rest of her body is tight you have prime wifey material on your hands. More so if she's a virgin.
>>
>>45621121
>being so vapid that you wont allow an flaws in potential life partner
never gonna make it
>>
>>45621166
Perfect
Your sons will be blessed
>6'2+
>>
>tfw massive crush on coworker but everyone says coworkers are off limits
Why bros? She’s perfect
>>
>>45625271

Because then relationship problems can become work problems too, and vice-versa. Which means (1) that problems in either that would otherwise blow over can snowball out of control, and (2) you can end up losing it all at the same time in the same shitstorm, and go from dating/working/happy to single/unemployed/suicidal in like a week.
>>
>>45621121
Why is everyone who posts Bladerunner 2 pictures a fucking faggot whining about non-issues? "waaaah a christian girl has no boobs waaaah"
>>
>>45624392
That would make you an asshole and a cuck if she goes through with it. Ends in divorce either way.
>>
>>45625271
You don't shit where you eat.
It brings all kinds of fucking problems.
Not even going to get into the #metoo thing
Leave those bitches at work alone.
I don't care how office hot she is or how fucking lonely the cunt is and how work is probably the only exposure to men she gets in her day to day life.
Do not engage.
Plenty of women in the real world to fuck.
>>
My current girl is skinny with DD and I fear I will never be able to go back
>>
>>45625187
Welcome to /fit/. Most of the fags here have the problem of being really nitpicky and then getting angry when women suggest that they want somebody they're attracted to. /r9k/ took this place by storm.
>>
>>45625271
>still have to see each other daily if you break up
>she can spend every waking moment with you, developing hardcore dependence on you
>fighting at home can affect your work
>issues at work can affect your home life
>comes into consideration if you're up for promotion
>can't express any kind of affection or romantic feelings for 8 hours of the day that you're together without HR breathing down your necks.
Just don't do it. If it's some part time job in college or you have another lined up, then go for it. Otherwise, seriously don't.
>>
>"A woman who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10."

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.