[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: areyouserious.jpg (54 KB, 662x712)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Why the fuck isn't there a general relationship board? /r9k/ is...r9k, /soc/ is just filled with cock pictures. This is the only board where you can talk about women with (relatively) normal people, and when we do that it shits up everything fitness related which ironically is what I'm doing now.
Hello gookmoot?
>>
it's called /adv/ you wojak posting newfag!!!
>>
File: images (18).jpg (30 KB, 512x288)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>Women
Can you like, fuck off you homo?
>>
>>46431510
/adv/ is a fucking shit board, it's filled with robots who actually want to do something and they just give eachother advice
>>
>>46431487
Because 4chan is autistic and generally doesn't deal with women
>>
>>46431531

Wtf are you talking about? Have you bothered to go there? I just checked and it's literally the relationship board.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.