[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: sigonwards.png (1.44 MB, 1252x954)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
We All Gonna Make It Edition

sticky: http://4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki//sig/_sticky

previous: >>46766279

What are you working on this week to self improve? How will you tackle any obstacles that you have before you? What advice can you give to people who may be starting out, or struggling?

YOU GOT THIS BROS! WE ALL GONNA MAKE IT!
>>
File: 1528942430654.jpg (87 KB, 750x830)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
45 minutes
>>
>>46788205
I've decided that I need to adapt a regimen of learning and growth similar to those of princes of the past.

I want to become a Renaissance man. Someone well versed in music, art, history, philosophy, fighting, and leadership.

My plan being right now to regimen my time per day with 2 hours of working out, an hour of reading books that would improve my temperament, fencing classes and practice, an hour of meditation, and 30 minutes of music appreciation.

I want to live all aspects of life to its best, else the time is wasted.
>>
>>46788708
I feel you on the Renaissance state of mind. Keep going mate !
>>
>>46788708
Try not to think just in hours per day. I've done that before and give up as soon as I run out of hours.

By all means you should have daily goals but dont lose soght of the ultimate goal. Doing it today is better than doing it tomorrow. But doing it tomorrow is better than giving up. It's not easy to get the right balance.
>>
>>46788708
can you post your timetable sometime?
>>
>>46788708
Just remember if you achieve any of those goals the ultimate goal is genetic success so have kids.
>>
>>46788780
I tend to do better when I have my time structured. I'll leave time for myself between things to prevent myself from burning out.

>>46788804
I'm working on it right now, but when I have it ironed out I will post it.
>>
>>46788890
>I tend to do better when I have my time structured
Me too, but like I said most guys will start off saying "I will do X for Y minutes ever day," then 99% of them give up when they skip a day and feel demotivated. It's a self-hatred thing, they are actively trying to sabotage themselves.

TRY to do it every day, but the most important thing is to NOT GIVE UP WHEN THINGS GO BADLY. 50% success is better than 10% success is better than 0%.
>>
>>46789348
You've given me some good things to consider. Thanks anon.
>>
Would anyone give me some basic "Dating 101" advice? Im coming from a fairly fucked up situation of never having been taught / understanding how to date (broken home), coupled with overcoming depression and anxiety (especially approach anxiety).
>How do you meet women?
>How do you go up and approach a woman you are interested in?
>How do you turn the meeting in to a date?
>Whats the difference between casually asking a girl out compared to being a total creep who is too keen?
>How do you approach a date (what to say, where to go, how to act)?
>How do you escalate the relationship?
>How many dates do you go on before intimacy?

I need the basics. Im not a virgin but havent had sex in years. Im really trying to move forward with my life. Any advice would be appreciated.
>>
>>46789390
I was a complete inexperienced failure in the past, things that helped me find my ex-gf, my current sperm dumb, and a few hooks (no sex with them, nothing special but still something):

>In the beggining, have no criteria. Your objective must be experience, learn how to talk better, escalate better, show interest, go for a date, LEARN is the goal here, I'm supposing you're starting on 0 as I did.
>Every little thing is going to be hard innitially. Keep going, even if it's slow. That's life.
>Always assume the leadership. There are women that don't care if you "ask what she wants" and don't know how to take decisions, but most women do want a confident man. By confident I mean taking all the decisions, you decide where to go, when, when you're available, etc. But don't be a authoritarian asshole, be somewhat flexible, you're leading women, not your nation. That must the practiced.
>I yet don't know exactly where to find women, I both cold approach a few (very few) and work on my social circle (friends of friends looks like a good source of females)
>A creep who is too keen is someone that met her with the only proporse of fucking her, don't create this image. Be friendly initially, pretend you want just her friendship. You need to break her defenses, but don't do that for too long or friendzone.
>You turn the meeting into a date by creating some kind of intimacy and asking her out. Simple as that. It'll be ALWAYS a bet, there's no trick to make her accept.
>You escalate to relationship by simply hanging out more, more often and creating more intimacy: you both talk more, talk about more things, share details about life, share good/bad things that happens. You gradually become a couple. That was the exact way I got a gf.

PUA and RedPill general principles usually works, but most part of the game you need to discover for yourself.
>>
File: cold shower pill.png (1.44 MB, 900x1000)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
Take the COLD SHOWER pill.
>>
>>46789390
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DsVwYqVhdU

take this stuff with a grain of salt and don't over-complicate it. the trick is that you can get any girl , it;s just that you didn't because you made a mistake somewhere in the process. fix the errors, have fun and improve yourself and you'll be set mate
>>
>>46789708
>>46789390

>don't create this image
Not the same anon, but I support that. Some PUA community forget something essential:respect. I know it could sound like a meme, but respect them. You sure have to
>assume the leadership
as the previous anon said, but respecting women and not considerating them as degenerate or 'underdogs' is the key. Once you respect them, and have a few hooks, your reputation will be made, and the more respectful you are, the more you'll attract them.
Don't get me wrong, it doesn't mean you can't have a 'bad boy' attitude or can't be in charge, but just make sure you respect them.
That leadership + respect is jackpot.
>>
>>46789748
How the fuck do I cold shower when it's 0 celsius outside?
>>
>>46789748
>Detox
And that's how you know this is 100% bullshit.
a working liver and a set of kidneys is the only thing that'll help you detox.
cold water wont change that.
>>
>>46789780
Your shower is indoors, where its room temperautre, it doesn't matter what the temperature is outside. Also, the cold the water, the more potent the effects of the cold shower, so they are especially effective during the winter time when it is 0 Celsius.
>>
>>46789826

Why don't you try a cold shower for yourself and put your money where your mouth is.
>>
>>46789864
explain to me how taking a cold shower will "detox" you, first
>>
File: retard.png (1.44 MB, 900x1000)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>46789870
>>
>>46789894
and how does cold water affect kidney function?

anyone can make a text list, where's the proof
>>
>>46789909

When your body gets cold, your blood rushes to your torso and surrounds your vital organs to keep them warm so you don't die, and the extra blood in and around your kidney helps it function better. I am not going to look up 'muh proof' for you, if you really want proof look it up yourself.
>>
>>46789748
How long do you have to make cold shower last?
>>
>>46789778
This, so much. 4chan has warped most of its users perspectives on women.
>>
File: IMG_5511.jpg (203 KB, 1024x1024)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
From the /pol/ sigs.
>>
Just applied for a job in tele production wish me luck lads

>>46790125
Roll
>>
File: Sig_Roll_HARDMODE.png (3.98 MB, 2100x2400)
3.98 MB
3.98 MB PNG
>>46790125
>sig roll hardmode also from /pol/
>>
>>46790301
sig roll current events edition. Not strictly /fit/ related but theres some military stuff in here and being knowledgable about domestic and international poltics, history, and govt agencies definitely fits within the confines of /sigging/.
>>
>>46788205
Having a really difficult time getting myself out of bed quickly in the morning. Any tips for getting up and at 'em fast?
>>
>>46790125
rolling
>>
>>46788708
Wouldn't it be better for you to learn how to play an instrument rather than doing "music appreciation"?
>>
>>46790149
best of luck dude congrats
>>
>>46789348
extremely underrated
>>
>>46790411
Thanks la, will post results when I hear back
>>
>>46789748
I've been taking cold showers now for a few days, I do feel a lot more ready to go and take on the world (a bit) but It's still too early to tell for everything else.
>>
>>46790496
started taking cold showers in the morning after running, feels amazing. I think it might be helping. Even if it's just a placebo, no reason not to imo
>>
>>46790315
let's see what we get lads
>>
>>46790025
However long it takes you to clean yourself. You don't have to stay in it for an extended period of time unless you want to.
>>46790496
The reason you probably haven't felt a lot of the benefits is because since its the dead of summer currently the water is very warm at about 60F so you don't get a lot of the good effects. During the winter when the water is 35F it is a lot more effective.
>>
>>46790540
Better for your skin and hair as well.

It doesn't need to be freezing. Just slightly below room temp. Do that for 2 weeks and you'll want to vomit at the thought of taking a scalding steamy hot shower where you're standing in your own sweat.
>>
>>46789894
What is an effective working temperature to start with cold shower ?

t.coldshowerlet here
>>
>>46790573
Yep. Heatwave hit my state and haven't taken a hot shower since. Heard about the hair on /fit/ earlier too, thanks for the confirmation.
>>
>>46790599
What state? I just got hit by one in SoCal and knocked my power out for 25 hours.
>>
File: IMG_2318.jpg (65 KB, 540x540)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>Coming to grips that my hip isn't ever going to heal. I injured it while hiking be pacific crest trail, and even though it feels like I have an ice pick jabbed into my thigh, I have the mental tools to push through it.

>Getting big again is out of the question, but I've started doing push-ups, dips, pull-ups and other isolation movements.

>Meditation and no-fap, have eliminated my social anxiety. Just working out my autism through exposure therapy.

I'm supposed to be starting school this August but man I really want to keep traveling. I spent two months in the Dominican Republic and the level of self discovery is like nothing I've expierenced back at home.

Keep on trucking lads. Dig deep, you can do this.
>>
>>46790599
I got a crazy heatwave in Maryland last week. Fuckig sucked. Only week off from work so I planned like 5 hikes and 10 fishing trips and some camping but it was 116 degrees all week and the news was full of health warnings.
>>
>>46790125
Poлл нaхyй.
>>
>>46790125
Rollin
>>
>>46790582

I first started taking cold showers during March when the water was still very cold, so for my very first shower I turned up the heat a little bit so the water temperature was about 45-50F. However, since you are starting in July and the water temperature is like 60F without adding any heat, you should just go straight in cold and then by this winter you will be accustomed to the cold.
>>
>>46788205
I decided to put all of my weigh ins into an excel spreadsheet again, it had been a few months since id bothered since i switched computers.

I'm trying to lose weight, but looking at the data I saw 3 big spikes upwards, 6 pounds and then two 3 pound ones, same timeframe as days I went off my diet and ate a bunch of candy and shit.

It has given me new resolve to not take a day off my diet this weekend like I planned to, but I'm still kind of almost in shock. Like I would have to have eaten 10kcal a day to gain 6 pounds over 2 days, there's no way I hit close to that.

I mean realistically it's probably just water weight and other factors making it look worse than it is but what the fuck.

Good news is I'm still down about 7 pounds over the last 2 months, and I'm at an all time low weight of 155 so maybe I will make it after all.
>>
>>46790662
Vermont. Absolute hell for a few days, the grocery store I work at for the summer ran out of ice and people would not stop asking to buy it
>>
>>46790901
>Like I would have to have eaten 10kcal a day to gain 6 pounds over 2 days, there's no way I hit close to that.
are you weighing yourself at the same time daily?
weight fluctuates throughout the day
>>
>>46790733
fuck me that's the absolute worst. Job and heat combined to make running unthinkable for a weak. Can see my weight steadily returning. Not happy.
>>
Just finished a HIIT session, feeling good. Really wondering why I haven't done more cardio over the years, feel so much better. Making me leaner too. Hopefully going to deadlift 180kg on Friday too. We're all gonna make it lads

>>46790315
rolling
>>
>>46790942
always mornings, before and after I lift, then I average it. I also always wear the same clothes. I do use my gym scale which could potentially get fucked with, but I haven't gotten autistic enough to try to calibrate it myself.

But something definitely seems funky. How much do you even vary daily from water weight? Is there something else that might explain it I'm not thinking of?

I didn't track my calories on my off days, and I did eat a lot, but I'm like 160, is 10k even possible, I did have a 1500 cal milkshake and like 10 chocolate chip cookies
>>
Hey all. I have a weird scenario I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge on.

So from about 12-16 I was in insane shape. I would work out about 45 min a day and I was around the end 5’6 168.

Here is where I think I messed with my hermones or something. I thought I was allergic to wheat so I went on a liquid diet for like 2 months to clear myself out I thought. I lost like 35 lbs of muscle and have never been able to put on muscle since. I can work out longer than I previously did but only seem to get cut and can’t put on mass.

Any tips or ideas would be awesome.
>>
>>46791303
stop being a manlet

For real though I bet its because your liquid diet is full of s.oy or something so it is filling you with estrogen thus preventing gains
>>
For info now I’m 5’9 and only 145. The best I’ve been able to get to is like 150 but it doesn’t stay.

It’s so messed up just because I could put on like 3-4 lbs a week it seemed like before and I never even really spent too much time to achieve it.
>>
I stopped the diet after two months and haven’t eaten it since. I also avoid onions due to an allergy that I originally thought was the wheat.
>>
>>46788708
2 hours is unnecessary and fencing is useless. Just my opinion.
>>
Any tips on how to increase motivation to improve yourself?
>>
Any way to reverse the s.oyification if that is the cause. It’s been years since the dosing would have been.
>>
>>46790125
rolz0rs
>>
>>46790125
OOL
>>
>>46791330
you sound like your T levels are crashing. maybe get some bloods done anon.
>>
>>46791361
religion, desire for girlfriend, self-loathing. A healthy mix. Also it just feels so much insanely better if you can get something to stick.
>>
Proud of everyone who’s improving themselves y’all can do it

I’ve been reading literature some every level stuff like Les Mis, used to read a lot of fantasy as a kid gave up in HS picking it up again. Getting lasik done soon so no more glasses, ex always said I looked better without them. And I’m talking to myself more often to better my pronunciation and the way I talk in general. Any other things I can do to better myself (nothing social I’m great with that)
>>
File: sv3rige vs snakediet fit.jpg (127 KB, 1000x1000)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
I'm at 78k words of my novel.

Also check this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_y2Vd8OvuY
>>
>>46790710
You try any physical therapy on that?
>>
>>46790125
rollin'
>>46790301
>>
fucking didnt manage 5x5 of 120 pound bench for the second time

do i really have to go back down to 110
>>
>>46792082
Try and do some extra reps at 110. It will seem more like you're progressing rather than going backwards.
>>
>>46789780
start warm - dial it back to luke warm - finish on hard mode for as long as you can.
>>
>>46789748
I don't know about any of that, but holy fucking shit is it good after a hard bjj/mma workout. used to never be able to sleep after a hard class, would just lay in bed sweating and shaking, but cold showers fixed that shit right away. Also seems to reduce doms. I think it might have something to do with limiting the inflammation response after heavy systemic exertion, but I might be talking out my ass here, and it could just be the lowered core temperature making it easier to fall asleep.
>>
Bump
>>
>>
I bought some 40lb dumbbells. Can I still build muscle if I can only do about 5 reps?
>>
>>46793352
Yes. Increase reps when possible.
>>
File: 1504441525180.jpg (46 KB, 600x600)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>46789390
>mfw I run into myself in this thread
>>
>>
>>46788848
Really? what do you think about Newton, Kant and Tesla?
>>
>>46791337
I've thought about it and 1 hour of excercise, and an hour of practicing historical european martial arts.
>>
Got my first job interview on friday, nervous as all hell, my social anxiety doesnt help either but i decided to finally make the move and force myself into uncomfortable situations. pray for me lads
>>
thread theme? https://youtu.be/c0Te_lUyOjg
>>
>>46794353
Godspeed brother
>>
>>46790125
rollercoaster
>>
>>46790301
rollao
>>
>>46790315
rollo
>>
>>46792005
It's been two years. It's just chronic pain at this point. Getting a walking cane and some cbd oils here soon
>>
>>46789708
8/10 advice.
>>
>>46790125
roll
>>
>>46794385
At daybreak, we will win
https://youtu.be/rTFUM4Uh_6Y
>>
>>46794855
Thanks man
>>
>>46790125
ROLL
>>
>>46790318
I don't know if this is autistic, but it has literally worked wonders for me.
I found a random little metal box with a key, I put an old phone in there with an alarm for 7am every morning and lock it, and take the key to another part of my house. When I wake up the box vibrates and rings on the other side of my room, and the only option is literally to get up and get the key, which you dont want to go back to bed after anyway.
>>
>>46794353
You're gonna make it brah.
>>
File: listentothatanon.jpg (128 KB, 1330x504)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>46789390
>>46789708
not even that guy but thank you so much
screenshotted for you siggers
we're all gonna make it brehs
>>
>>46796145
Don't forget the respect part from this anon :
>>46789778
>>
>>46796013
Thanks bro
>>
>>46788547
why?
>>
Reading the sticky because I lost control of my life
>>
>>46790125
roll
>>
>>46790125
ok
>>
I'm having trouble identifying with my ethnicity.

I live in a European country, I was born and raised here, but I find it hard to call myself English as my parents are immigrants. I also find that if I did call myself that, then actual English people would scoff at me.

The nation my parents belong to has 100s of ethnicities and to be honest, I feel embarrassed to be called Indian. I bet you can imagine why. Like I don't even say I'm Indian when asked, I just say Sikh or Punjabi as it's more accurate and less embarrassing. Has anyone here ever felt the same?
>>
>>46788205
Last week was epic, my first full week at gym. I have been lurking /fit/ a while, and it's helped but lacked irl community. Was 414 in November, down to 358 but now at 352 since joining gym. Overcoming victim mentality, and pursuing social gains. Going to small church for wholesome community there, plus lots of small group type events and opportunities for humanitarian outreach type stuff. (helps me with depression) Have a ladies brunch this weekend I am excited about. Social gains are growing. I have tons of domestic homemaker type skills but still picking up new ones, and already am fluent in 4 languages. Looking into learning a 5th, and going back to reading a new book each week. My new gym is awesome, it's a small non franchise bodybuilder gym. I am the fattest person there, at least every time I have gone so far. The trainers are awesome though, gave me free sessions even though I only pay basic membership. I told them how much of a newb I am and only have cardio like walking around my block and swimming as fitness experience. They're so informative, really helped my anxiety. Made friends with a stacy bikini bodybuilder that I mire hardcore, and she's a positive af smiley ball of sunshine. Gave me lifting tips, talked about nutrition and exchanged numbers to hang out sometime. Overall I am quite amazed how positive my first week went and I am so glad for it. I haven't had a rest day till today, I might of over trained. That place is just so great. Plus I'm 38lbs from losing a hundred pounds and just want to hit that mark. It's motivating the fuck out of me. Community has been such a huge boost lately. :)
>>
>>46796762
nice you can do it anon
>>
>>46796762
Incedibly wholesome post. Keep it up bro - we're going to make it.
>>
>>46796011
thanks - legit appreciated
>>
>>46796762

You're doing really great Anon.

>already fluent in languages
That's pretty impressive. Did you study on your own ? I want to study on my own, maybe you could give me tips ?
>>
>>46796817
>>46796825
thanks bros. we are all gonna make it. :)

also, as much as I am getting fit and healthy for every reason but aesthetic...is it that bad to want it though? My excess fat is mostly upper body, so I know it's fucked and going to need skin removal surgery and such. But my lower half is redeemable. I guess it's because of making a friend with that bikini bodybuilder chick, and she's a legit 10/10 just gorgeous, and I mire her so much. She's mentioned how she used to be stick thin before lifting gave her her curves. I have wide hips and am latina so I think I have a decent frame for thicc fit and huge butt to sculpt.
So I'm mildly obsessed with that. It's going to be awhile though. It's just I've been a whale my whole life, never aesthetically fit attractive and now I really want that. Worried it'll be an unhealthy mentality though, idk.
>>
>>46796932
aesthetically fit people are physically fit people. one follows the other so I can't imagine it being that much of a problem, honestly, so long as you keep track of both goals.
>>
SOMEONE YELL AT ME TO FINISH MY RESEARCH PAPER
>>
>>46796762
it always makes me happy to read stories like this from fellow anons
keep up the the good work anon, we are all gonna make it
>>
>>46796999
FINISH YOUR FUCKING PAPER YOUR EDUCATION MATTERS
>>
>>46796999
GOD DAMN SON
GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP AND FINISH THAT FUCKING RESEARCH PAPER
>>
>>46796894
Well I am multiracial, so most of it is due to my diverse upbringing. I was raised with Spanish, Portuguese, and French. I learned English in middle school. I'm thinking Italian since it's a romantic language so just easier for me, I already mildly understand it a bit.

So yeah sorry, not entirely impressive lol not in the academic sense exactly, I learned English really by American culture and being in school/american communities. I think that is the best way, being involved in the language of a community and having like a english to spanish type dictionary sort of thing. I carried one in school, it helped me figure shit out.

loads of video tutorials online and on apps, and local libraries have resources to engage in various ethnic communites. I do legit consider that a great method anon, hands on and daily conversations with fluent speakers of the language you wanna learn. The traditional academic by the book way is good too though. GL man :)
>>
How do I fix my posture when my job has me looking down most the time?
>>
>>46797224

Not the best thing, but this infogrpahic might help.

Plus, try little strech every 20minutes or so, it'll help.
>>
Really need some (YOU)s bro
today's my birthday and she didn't even text me
how do I get over this ;-;
>>
Lost /r9k/ refugee here. What do you guys do when you've lost all hope? I don't mean when you're going through a couple of days of depression, but when you've come to the conclusion that there is something fundamentally irreparable in you that's making you miserable?
I just want to be a fucking normie
>>
>>46797330
perma ignore her. its time to find another girl anon.
>>
>>46797330
By moving on. See another cute girl? go for it, you may have a better chance with her than the ho you're bawwing over.
>>
>>46797344
Have you ever tried to fix it? I used to think like that but volunteering have really changed my life, it feels good that somebody needs me in their life.
>>
>>46790125
Rollin
>>
>>46797330
happy birthday anon
>>
>>46797330
>>46797359
awww shit man, I forgot to say Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday, Anon!
>>
>>46796762
good job man keep it up
>>
Started working on fleshing out a very novel firearms design a few friends and I have had in the engineering CAD software I have from when I went to college for engineering. I've been planning to do this for months but never got around to it. I'm just doing a really rough conceptual outline right now to get our heads around it. I've got the barrel, feed ramp, and chamber after about an hour or so of refreshing on using this software. Feels good.
>>
>>46789748
I take warm showers, then blast myself with cold water at the end for several minutes. I've gotten to where the coldest water in my area right now (granted, it's the dead of summer) is comfy. I think hot water for cleaning the best possible cleaning while opening the pores, and then cold water for its benefits and closing of the pores, is optimal.
>>
>>46789748
Been taking cold showers for a few months now. Just wondering, I usually take a minute long shower on the hottest setting and then take a super cold one for a few more minutes. Is it still helping this way or should I go all cold?
>>
>>46789748
but how do i clean penis if too cold?
>>
>>46789780

be thankful your shower goes below lukewarm in the summer
>>
>>46797737
hot water for lathering and scrubbing with soap, rinse with warm and cold for the exit phase.
>>
>>46797344
Think about why you're miserable. Think about it for a long time. Write down everything in your life that's making you miserable.

Now that you have a list of everything you hate about your life, pick one thing and come up with a plan to fix it. It's ok if it takes a while. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>46788205
>What are you working on this week to self improve?
I decided to cut down my Discord usage yesterday. I realized its role in my life had morphed from a useful way to communicate with friends into a playground where the worst aspects of my ego came out. I stopped using Phasebook ~1.5y ago and that's been pretty good, but Discord was filling the same role and I realized I need to step away. I worry that I'll be too cut off from other people, but I also hope that it'll allow me to complete more things I've been meaning to do (mostly reading and writing).

Currently reading:
>Tao de Ching
On deck:
>Alan Watts (The Book; Nature, Man and Woman)

>How will you tackle any obstacles that you have before you?
This passage from The Art of War has helped me out a lot recently:

>" Therefore I have heard of military operations that were clumsy but swift, but I have never seen one that was skillful and lasted a long time. It is never beneficial to a nation to have a military operation continue for a long time."
Basically it means that it's better to get things done quickly, even if things get messy, than to incur long procrastinations . It's better to go to the gym and fuck up a few times than to sit at home planning the best and most efficient way to work out. It's better to rip the band aid off quickly, even if that means a bit of pain. The pain will go away in time, and once it's done you can stop worrying about the band aid and the pain of taking it off. In short— just do it, because then it will be done.

>What advice can you give to people who may be starting out, or struggling?
Don't demand perfection from yourself. You're gonna fuck up from time to time, especially when starting out. Don't let that derail your efforts completely. It's a cliche meme, but like they say, it's not about how many times you fall, it's about how many times you get back up and keep going.

Love yourself and others, bros. We're all going to make it.
>>
>>46797892
>Love yourself and others, bros.

Fuck yeah brother. This is how you truly make it.
>>
>>46790125
rol
>>
>>46789924
not him but you're on SIG don't just try and make people do something then get upset when they want proof it works
>>
>>46790125
Rolling.

Side note: What have you guys done to improve yourselves if you are super depressed? It's not the type where you can just "be happy" and i'm tired of dragging people down so i've had to fake happiness but that's draining too.

Maybe i've just lost purpose and need to find something to pursue more.
>>
>>46790301
roll
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (449 KB, 2048x1367)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
>>46789748
speaking of cold - has anyone here done the Wim Hof method?
>>
File: IMG_8737.jpg (64 KB, 298x450)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Can I please get some advice bros? Bought my grandma a rice cooker and crock pot and she said she'd start helping me make healthy meals, have learned and done a bunch of research on nutrition and feel like I'm ready to get started soon. So pretty much gonna start going to the gym and eating healthy as soon as I get my next paycheck where I'll get a week or two worth of healthy meals. Also picked up 5 self improvement financial/success books at a thrift store to read in my free time or when I'm absolutely bored. Has anyone read pic related? About 60 pages in and it actually has some good ideas and concepts in it but pretty basic shit. Was only drawn to it because in the first couple pages he said he's read thousands of business/career books. I'm looking forward to trying to get fit but what the fuck do I do bros? I've been single for over a year which doesn't really bother me since it's been intentional, but for some fucking reason I met up with this one chick I had met pretty much exclusively to work on my social gains. (Want to work on Game/Social Skills, Aesthetic, and Wealth). Long story short, I tried my best not to but sorta caught feelings and she's said she's not interested in me at all romantically. Just after I finished meeting up with her I felt like I haven't before in a fucking long time. She's not even fucking cute, and it's just really pissing me off and has me feeling down I'm not even good enough for someone who was pretty much a mentally ill 4/10 herself. All I want is to look halfway decent and have a moderately cute gf while not being socially retarded, and have enough money to no longer burden my mom and grandparents financially. Anyone have any advice or tips in general? How do I not let my own doubts overcome me and make myself think I'm not worth even trying to improve myself?
>>
Four years ago I got into a relationship with a woman who destroyed me from the inside out.

I went into dating her as a /fit/ young man with a bright future. Women used to drool over me. She undid everything. Two years later when we broke up I was lost and 50 pounds overweight.

After my breakup I had to do a lot of soul searching, and Im still looking for my path forward in a lot of ways.

However I got back into lifting again 3 months ago and I started keto 2 months ago (I know). I looked at myself in the mirror today boys and I noticed something.

The sarcophagus I let her build around me is almost gone. Im starting to come back. My motivation and my body is returning to me.

I'm not there yet, but god damn I know I'm back climbing that mountain. This time I won't let anybody or anything stop me.

I am stronger because of the pain I have endured. I will not let the weight of my past keep me from moving forward. All of us need to do that.

We have the power to change the world. We're all gonna make it bros.

t. just another oldfag.
>>
>>46790125
roll
>>
>>46790315
Roll
>>
Fixing gut health completely so whole body can be more healthy. Been doing a routine for 2 weeks and gut doesn't feel bloated anymore. Taking probiotics to help as well for gut health. Might consider that 1 tea I remember that is basically a probiotic.

New goal is truely fixing ear ringing. I've honestly had it fixed a few times in the past and my mind feels like it gets snapped out of crazyiness when it did happen. But I had it appear again because sleep makes it return and I haven't been able to pop clear the ringing for a long while now. This 1 is something I truely want to fix pernamently because I actually know what it's like to not have it.
>>
>>46798406
Need to find stuff that give you real passion. Something that makes you want miss it when you are away. Something that you can maintain for a long time, even in those off days. Basically, something like lifting but for a different hobby.

Also, finding real friends instead of temp friends. Not the 1s where it's casual 1 interest or you work in the same area, but bffs.

Even though I say this, I'm struggling with the last 1 myself since my closest friends of 10-15 years kindof drifted apart and all I have are casual normie friends who aren't the same or just kindof really basic for friendship. It's hard man.
>>
>>46790125
Rolling
>>
Just finished pic related. It was a decent read but very short.

What should i check out next?
>>
>>46789851
Where it is room temperature...
>Implying I can afford to heat and cool my house
>Implying indoors is more than 5 degrees different that outdoors
>>
File: feels-good-man.jpg (22 KB, 340x370)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Anons im very happy to tell you that im becoming more disciplined, everyday im studying hard maths to my national exam and i feel nice about it. My manchildren brother is going to get a job, mom is doing well in his job and i feel happy about it.

WE ALL GONNA MAKE IT
>>
>>46790125
roll
>>
>>46799148
>Book is called One Word
>it was very short

lmao this nigga just bought a one word book
>>
>>46799358
It was a gift, and only about 100 pages.

Decided to read Rich Dad Poor Dad. So i'm gonna be reading it while I play video games where I can focus on the book.
>>
Injury at my left foot. What sort of cardio can I do to maintain myself while the foot recovers?
>>
>>46799372

You're going to...read it while you play videogames...to focus. What the hell are you even talking about bro.
>>
>>46799427
Playing warcraft 3 tower defense games. They don't require lots of focus and I can not look at the screen but it's more entertaining and stimulating than sitting on my couch reading alone.
>>
>>46797330
happy birthday!! :)
>>
>>46791303

Eat more.
>>
Quitting weed after extended use, 4 days in and the withdrawals are getting easier every day
>>
>>46790315
roll
>>
>>46788205
Went for a run today and it is very hot outside so I gave up after about half the distance I intended, feels bad
>>
>>46794073
from todays standpoint they are disappeared and therefore have failed in the ultimate duty of life

money, power, fame, none of it matters if there is no-one to inherit it when you die
>>
>>46800725
Run early in the morning or at night.
>>
>>46794353
keep it up bud

once the money starts coming in it gets easier
>>
>>46789909
>>46789924
also stimulates mitochondria activity bodywide

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27116343
>>
>>46791303
gut microbiome is very important and you probably fuked it

look into probiotics
>>
>>46796649

I would scoff at you

us indians are the most masculine race in the world, we will be the unchallaneged world superpower in a few years and white women will relaise they were wrong to be so cruel to us

just bide your time
>>
>>46798986
I have had tinnitus my whole life

Is it even possible to stop it? I didnt think it was
>>
>>46797730
Hot and cold variants are the best. The main studies were done in Switzerland in the town of Rheinfelden where they developed natural salt baths. Dr. Hektor Braumswichen developed the infamous Feur und Eis Bad protocols, where the individual over half an hour would immerse themselves in 2 minute intervals in 40 degree and 12 degree water alternatively. The produced effect was increased circulation to all parts of the body, an increased sense of well being and an improvement on health and general mood.
I've done it. it's harsh, but it's good. Hot/cold shower similar effect. Always finish on cold.
>>
>>46790125
rawlin
>>
>>46790710
i had some bad hip injury this time last year, in both hips. pain was so bad that walking became difficult.

went physio and in about 4-6 months they were healed, i still suffer pain occasionally as im trying to do more running +squats

we both gonna make it brah
>>
>>46790125
just wrote four paragraphs on Voltaire, Rousseau, and beccaria and their influence on American democracy because of this
>>
>>46790125
roll
>>
>>46801808
Good job bro, hope you liked it
>>
>>46790301
roll
>>
>>46790125
>>46790301
Rolling
>>
>>46798986
>>46801465
It's literally just biofeedback, and everyone has it. You are literally just "focusing" on it and making it more perceptible. Just allow it to do its thing, and set your focus on other things. Try focusing on your vision or touch rather than your hearing, and you may be able to stop it from annoying you any further.

Also, if that doesn't work, try meditation.
>>
File: 1531010845449.png (553 KB, 983x1200)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
Some fashion tips for you buckos
>>
>>46802050
Rollo
>>
>>46790710
>level of self discovery
What is self discovery? What does this mean exactly? Did you go to the Dominican Republic and realised you don't really enjoy the country/food or something? Is it a realization of your likes/dislikes, virtues, values, conviction and your confidence in expressing them?
People who have 'discovered' themselves, are they different to people who haven't?
Just wondering, always seen the concept, never was able to definte it.
>>
>>46801726
what kinda exercises did they have you do?

i'm having similar pain and seeing a massage therapist rn because i don't have insurance for a physio

any advice would be dope man
>>
>>46790125
rolll
>>
>>46802193
Why would anyone want to dress this boringly? I feel like this is either a troll or made seriously by some /pol/tard.
>>
>>46802327
>that 30 year old boomer who doesn't get the joke
>>
Boys whats a minimalist workout routine I can do at home? All I have is a barbell and a bench.
>>
>>46802334
SS
>>
>>46802334
GVT Compounds since I'm assuming you don't have tons of plates.
>>
>>46788708
I would like to do the same, you have a wonderful goal in mind. Don't forget socializing, though. You can be any number of things, but it doesn't really matter if you never go out. Getting outside helps me improve on everything else, and connections can be incredibly useful.
Godspeed, anon. We're gonna make it.
>>
>>46794353
Me too anon, good luck!! We're gonna make it.
>>
what the fuck do I do with all this free time now that I sold the last videogames I had? gym only takes 3-4 hours, I have 8-10 hours of nothing to do now every day for the next 2 and a half months please help
>>
File: 20180711_123312.jpg (2.15 MB, 4032x1960)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB JPG
>>46802790
read
>>
File: 1524483072334.jpg (151 KB, 1080x1289)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>46802815
any recommendations? I've never got into reading since i was addicted to videogames like all the zoomers, give me something that is non-fiction and edgy please, I spent 5 hours today listening to taylor swift and I can't keep this up..
>>
>>46790301
>>46790125
rolllll
>>
>>46802869
got 69 and need to improve my life a lot so i'm doing all of these things
>>
>>46802843
what stuff do you like?
>>
>>46802906
something about psychology, maybe lifting or body language. I had in mind reading about fascism because I am romanian and feel like I should've read For My Legionaires by now
>>
>>46790301
>>46790125
Roll for both

>>46802815
>>46802790
Shouldn't have sold your video games, life isn't about removing enjoyable things but moderating yourself to not be on them all day and night.
Read "How to Win Friends and Influence People" or listen to the audiobook while you do cardio since you're in the gym for way too long.
>>
>>46803002
oh you want meme le /pol/ approved lit
read a storm of steel by ernst junger, its a 'true story' about the germans in ww2 told by a soldier, its not half bad
>>
File: zapper-860x280.jpg (27 KB, 860x280)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>46803012
Video games are a disease, I am 19 and even if I earned some money from playing them I can notice how it destroys the lifes of so many people and their entire future, I've wasted so much time that could've been spent on better things and figured I might aswell get something back out of them by the end. For most people there is no moderation in video games and it replaces every drive they have, there are people right now playing league every single day for 10+ hours more and see nothing wrong in it. I deleted every single one and blocked every gaming website from my pc
>>46803027
I'll read that after Im done with Codreanu's book, pol might be overreacting but if it werent for it i'd still be an obese loser now
>>
>>46803069
Moba/Battle Royales are trash anyway. I still don't understand the need to cut it out entirely but you're 19 so maybe you'll get better at it as you become a boomer.
>>
File: GETTINGOUTOFHAND.png (223 KB, 499x488)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>46802333
The problem is dude, not only do people actually dress like that, but secondly, you're gonna make boomer apply to everyone, so if everyone's a boomer, nobody is.
>>
>>46803002
>asexual
>tinder

Fucking why? What's the point?
>>
>>46788708
People who make such grands plans tend to not follow through, as planning itself gives that profound satisfaction.
Anyway
>per day 2 hours of working out
Too much.
> an hour of reading books that would improve my temperament
Not enough. Try 1,5- 2 h instead
>fencing classes and practice
Trying too hard to appear sophisticated... unless fencing is something you really want.
>30 minutes of music appreciation
I like that

Start small, anon
>>
>>46803069
Video games aren't at fault for people not knowing when to stop. Same goes for practically everything else.
>>
>>46788848
LOL Africa, LOL fat people procreating. Genetic success my ass.
>>
>>46803403
they're abusing human psychology to keep people addicted to them, it's literally like a drug for some people, i've been reading on leddit/stopgaming some posts and it's legit life destroying like hard drugs maybe even worse because with drugs you see the effects before it's too late and have some chance to stop but the people that wasted years and got to adulthood with no skills, no gym, nothing are just doomed because of something like videogames
>>
>>46802193
The sport look is terrible to me but I rock he summer casual all year long at work.
>>
>>46798738
After one week doing it, i wasnt feeling the tingling adn stopped working, idk what happen, the allucinations are great, sadly they only last 1-2 minutes.
>>
>>46790315
Roll, this is super interesting
>>
How do you not get discouraged when you are one of the weakest and worst looking people at your gym? I know it's probably mostly all in my head, but I feel like fitter gym-goers looks at me with pity and contempt. Now I just feel depressed whenever I'm at the gym, and I think this may be affecting my performance. (But I've also been stalling on my lifts)
>>
So having finished some self-improvement books I am still struggling with a key concept and wondered if anyone here had figured it out.

I do not care about other people. I have gotten over my desire to show how great I am to others and to be the best at work since I turned 26 I figured out that was a waste of my time.

But I cannot connect with empathy or sympathy for people, someone loses a family member and while they are distraught I just kind of stare blankly and while I know how badly that will affect me I was not close with my grandparents so as they passed it was like a stranger passed away.

I hate being fake or showing fake emotion to people because over time they can figure out it isn't real. But how do I find these emotions when it feels like I don't use them often enough. I can feel sadness and at some sad moments in movies I feel it but outside of those personal moments it's difficult to have this emotion.
>>
>>46802713
Thanks fren, good luck to u too. We’re all gonna make it
>>
File: IMG_8909.jpg (138 KB, 500x985)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
I'm convinced keto is the perfect diet.

Carbs don't exist in nature. They aren't natural.

While the body has evolutionary signals for feeling full when eating protein and fat

Carbs can't satiate a person unless you literally stuff the stomach

And only non-starchy vegetables are acceptable

https://thepaleodiet.com/are-potatoes-paleo/

Potatoes are a mutant food that is not meant for human consumption.

Keto unlocks your potential and gives you limitless energy.
>>
File: 2018-07-12[1].png (5 KB, 312x180)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
FUCKING 10K words away from the completion of my first draft!
>>
>>46799148
>>46799372
well - what's the word, anon?
>>
>>46804744
Beeyourself
>>
>>46804477
you're a better man then me, breh

my anxiety over this lost me an 8 year long relationship, btw
>>
>>46804744
You pick your own word but i'm happy to share mine. It is Connection because I need to form better connections with coworkers and people in my life before I die a lonely old man.
>>
>>46804805
we are indeed social animals.
>>
>>46790301
rollin thunder
>>
File: kennan and nitze.jpg (11 KB, 300x168)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>46804762

I had this story in my mind for the past 14 years. Last year i worked my ass to the sacrum bone for the glory of other people, without getting anything out of it for myself. I said "FUCK IT". Then, at the end of Aprili I red "The war of art"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B-dG-IwNmA (i'm not even English native speaking, and i red it in 2 hours).

The next morning i took my laptop to the nearest library, and set down 5/6 hours a day, from Monday to Saturday, writing. From May up to this day 1000/1500 words every single fucking day.

Never written so much or met so many girls in my whole fucking life.

Bonus track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9fc-crEFDw
>>
>>46804921
mine is a scientific dissertation, not fiction, but I'll check it out
>>
>>46789348
I've seen the rewards of mixing this kind of pragmatism (not leniency as I thought before) with tricking myself by saying I HAD to do x small amount just to break through and start. So for example just read 10 pages, just do 5 sets, just run 2 miles gets you going and once that has happened, you actively want to add pages, sets, miles etc etc
>>
File: 1531413761610.gif (1.03 MB, 500x500)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB GIF
>>46804086
>>
>>46790125
roll
>>
What else do you guys do besides lift?
>>
>>46801510
>40 degree and 12 degree water
Here in Finland, in winter we go from Sauna (80 to 100 degrees normally) to either roll around in the snow or swim in the frozen lake
Now that shit is great for the circulation
>>
>>46804941
I wish you the best, and even something more brotha.
>>
>>46788708
Read Bronze age mindset
>>
I interview for a new job next week. Will be part time but with good pay so I plan on using the newfound time to continue learning a new language I've started to learn while traveling. I also plan to work on my math skills.

To the bros out there I recommend working on social goals while improving your intellectual and physical abilities. I'm in some of the best shape of my life right now both physically and from a mental standpoint. From my experience the two feed off each other. Don't go cocoon more otherwise you'll come out jacked but unable to parlay your improved aesthetics into any success with women
>>
>>46788708
that's good and all but you should practice on things relevant to today. You want to be a man of your time. instead of fencing do football for example.
>>
>>46790315
brap
>>
>>46790315
rolll
>>
I work a job in which I have no interest in.
I have very little skills or qualifcations and have always struggled finding out what I enjoy and what I'm good at. How do I find something like that? Just keep trying new things?
>>
>>46803168
>if everyone's a boomer, nobody is
>That boomer who quotes the first Incredibles
>>
File: 1527896502713.jpg (66 KB, 530x283)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>46796999
are you a lobster?
>>
File: Double Chin Brainlet.png (94 KB, 866x900)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>46804301
>Carbs don't exist in nature
>>
>>46803445
africa are currently taking over europe and are on track to replace "superior" whites completely (thank god)

So yes, they are suceeding
>>
What do you guys wear? What do alphas wear?
>>
>>46805688
It's actually got the opposite effect of that quote, everyone wants to be super, nobody wants to be a boomer. Thus, by making everyone a boomer, e have all transcended boomerness.
>>
>>46805866
Whatever they fucking want, nigga.
>>
>>46790125
colombia 2019 copa america winners
>>
Can any recommend any books, fiction or otherwise to inspire me to improve? I'm talking books about honour and bravery ideally.
>>
>>46805866
Depends on circumstance obviously.
>>
>>46798986
What routine did you try? I'm bloated most of the time as well and I think I need a better gut health too.
>>
>>46799386
How about swimming?
>>
>>46790315
roll droll
>>
>>46806040
Read The Sirens of Titan.
>>
>>46806040
Ride the Tiger
>>
>>46806040
Metaphysics of war by Julius Evola
>>
>>46799328
Great stuff dude, keep it up, we're gonna make it brah! :)
>>
File: 1486699935740m.jpg (79 KB, 1010x1024)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>46806040
The Book of Five Rings
pic related

>>46805866
unironically this >>46806004
>>
>>46803002
God it boils my blood to think that he's from the same country as me.
>>
File: 1530624297495.png (631 KB, 916x595)
631 KB
631 KB PNG
>>46802790
read
organize your living space
meditate
get a creative hobby
walk around your city/town
watch movies (good movies, not capeshit)
listen to music (good music, not capeshit)
write fiction
write nonfiction
volunteer
>>
>>46790125
rolling rolling rolling, keep them doggies rollin
>>
audiobook or paper? So lazy to go to the library (1 hour away) but a lot of audiobooks are slowly read.
>>
How the fuck do you get motivated to start? I have no discipline whatsoever. I'll think "meh, I should work out/read/whatever," but I won't do it. I don't have the energy to do anything, and nothing is fun/pleasurable.
>>
Linguistics or HR?
>>
>>46806572
The trick is to simply start, without thinking why. You just begin.
>>
>>46806572
Baby steps. Just do one thing that you didn't do yesterday, even if it's very small. Read for 5 minutes. Do 10 pushups. It's better than nothing at all. Then the next do read for 10 minutes, do 15 pushups, etc.
>>
>>46805410
what the fuck is this book?

i'm trying to find information online written by a normal human being who doesn't use the words "chad" "incel" or "redpill" in their review
>>
>>46805866
lululemon men's 7" running shorts

retail: $89.99
>>
>>46806717
Say! That's almost long enough to cover your mom's dick when it starts flopping around when she goes powerwalking.
>>
>>46806663
But how do you get to doing that first step? And how do you persevere?
>>
was going to the gym religiously in college. past year after moving to a big city for work I haven't. I got caught up in work, getting over ex and other life issues. Going to go to the gym tonight after being a fat slob for a year. Figured I'd put it in words.
>>
>>46806938
You may not like the answer, but like >>46806650
said, you just have to start doing something, anything. That initial first step is the hardest part of the entire process, and once you keep at it, it isn't as difficult to persevere when you have momentum. Good luck man

>>46806974
Good on you anon
>>
File: Discipline game.png (194 KB, 1291x664)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>46790301
Rolled a 1 last time so here is my attempt at an infopic
>>
File: ww2.png (3.69 MB, 1232x1608)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB PNG
Started talking to my dad after basically not talking to him since I was born.
Half the shit my mom said was a lie about him beating her etc.
Feels bad man.

I recommend you guys go talk to your fathers as well regardless of what you're told about them.
>>
>>46788205
>Struggle with depression and anxiety throughout high school
>Barely get my diploma
>Shoehorned into college before I was even ready, drop out after nearly killing myself because my parents wanted to keep a close eye on me.
>Years pass
>Healthier, happier, and after six months of falling back in love with history I decide I want to try for a BA in Anthropology or History
>Look at all the online schools because online is the only thing I have time for due to work
>HS transcripts too low to even meet application requirements

Shit, guys. Any ideas?
>>
>>46807209
Go ask /his/ where to start self learning until you have time to go to physical school? With programming you can get certified online, not sure if that is an option for you though.
>>
>>46790125
ROLLL
>>
>>46807209

Look into trades or apply to a community college so you can boost up your GPA and get back into the whole college thing. I was in a very similar boat and ended up leaving college TWICE. I guess that the third time is a charm as I have only 2 more years before I finally get my Bachelors. Not fun being 29 years old and surrounded by 18 years old fresh out of high school, but at least I'm getting my shit together. Don't ever give up.
>>
>>46790315
roll
>>
>>46807227
Thanks, anon. I'm not sure how many online certifications are applicable, sadly.

>>46807249
At my current job I'm making more than the average trades apprentice through the local pipe fitters/HVAC union, so the job isn't exactly something I want to give up. Is it possible to do an online associates, then transfer those credits to the uni online later? My CC doesn't offer what I'm really looking for.
>>
>>46790301
Rollin
>>
>>46790125
Rollerino
>>
>>46790301
This one too why not
>>
>>46807209
Can't you take the SAT or ACT or something and get in that way?
>>
>>46807401
My ACT score would have been sufficient if I was in-state, but it's two points too low out of state. :\

I just talked to their admissions adviser though, they have an earned admissions program that's 4-8 courses you take through (But not for) the school to get access that way. It seems cheaper than going to community college and getting 90 credit hours that way, so I might try that.
>>
>>46790125
roll
>>
Sig how do you stop fapping? A few years ago I would go one week in between sessions and now if i'm not doing it 3-4 times a night my brain melts.
>>
>>46807485
You can retake the ACT. At least the math section should be fairly straightforward to practice for. The trick is to not practice math theory, but to do example questions/randomly generated questions over and over again until you start to recognize the patterns and can do them quickly without errors.
>>
>>46790315
roll
>>
>>46790125
Roll
>>
File: aJNXUJh.jpg (970 KB, 3473x2456)
970 KB
970 KB JPG
>>46806040
>>
>>46789390
Focus first on general social skills and the rest will fall into place, learn to be confident and treat everyone the same: bums, old ladies, fat chicks, and 10s are all just people. When you’re comfortable with people in general you’ll be comfortable with women.

PUA shit is just a infomercial repackaging of learning to be a functioning member of society
>>
>>46806040
>>
just did HIIT for the first time and i feel really good

is 8mph enough though? that's all my treadmill will do, i might have to go to a field
>>
>>46808257
This, so much. Everyone is a person, treat them as such.
>>
>>46790318
I use an app called Alarm Clock Extreme which can be set to require you to solve math problems in order to snooze or turn off the alarm. I set it so I have to solve 1 easy problem to turn off the alarm, but 3 problems to snooze. Plug in the phone across the room and turn up the volume.
After a couple weeks you will be getting up before the alarm even goes off.
Best of luck Anon.
>>
>>46808955
>After a couple weeks you will be getting up before the alarm even goes off.

This is the weirdest part, happened to me too. Anyone have the science behind this?
>>
>>46809004
When you keep a schedule the bodies internal clock can become surprisingly consistent. I have observed the same thing in milk cows, if you are even ten minutes late in milking time the fuckers will be at the gate bellowing for you. I think it's from the millions of years of evolving to this planet.
t. nosciencetobackanyofthatup.jpg
>>
>>46802050
Rollin
>>
File: 1505161145885.png (138 KB, 605x800)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>46790125
rollin
>>
>>46805316
appreciated, bro. Next few pages are in your honor.
>>
>>46805696
>Are you a lobster

n-no
>>
>>46790125
roll
>>
>>46790125
ROLLING
>>
>>46790125
Roll
>>
>>46790125
>>46790301
>>46790315
lets GOOOOO
>>
File: 1531427165709.png (413 KB, 811x767)
413 KB
413 KB PNG
>>46788205
Quit playing video games earlier this year
Haven't played any video games and its like my brain has changed
Friends come over
Bring xbox
Try to play games with them and I'm super bored
Can't enjoy the same games I used to play for hours on end and now it just makes me feel sick
>>
>>46810365
I'm the same

It's time for new friends
>>
Yo guys,

I'm barely 18 and in a summer studying thing in a college. Everyone else is getting laid while I've been sitting in my room reading fucking Heidegger like a nerd. I'm short, average looking, and fairly built (according to normies I look buff, who tell me if I'm just wearing normal clothes without me asking.) I just wanna get laid, but I'm so fucking anxious that I'm much more keen to walking around listening to Burial and chewing half of my fingers off in self-loathing. I know the confidence tricks. I haven't beat off in two weeks (nearly). How do I approach chicks? Or just make friends? I hate myself so much sometimes.
>>
>>46810549
Act without expectation
>>
>>46810609
how do i motivate myself to act then?
>>
when you guys suggest reading, do you recommend fiction or non-fiction books?
>>
>>46790125
rollskis
>>
>>46805531
>football
>relevant
To whom? Learn ssomething you may actually be able to use. Run, hike, take up rock climbing or a legit martial art. Even better, find an activity where you can meet women with similar interests. Tackle your social gains while getting fit.
2 birds 1 stone
>>
File: 1523126297423.jpg (563 KB, 2047x1364)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
>>46810632
>>46810549
>I just wanna get laid, but I'm so fucking anxious that I'm much more keen to walking around listening to Burial and chewing half of my fingers off in self-loathing. I know the confidence tricks. I haven't beat off in two weeks (nearly). How do I approach chicks? Or just make friends? I hate myself so much sometimes.
First, you have to become comfortable with yourself. That feeling of anxiety and self loathing, and that mindset of being desperate to get laid? People can sense that and it makes you look like a fucking loser. So what do you do? Get your mind right. Start meditating. Read some philosophy. Lose your expectations of what you want out of any given situation, or life in general. Expectations are the seeds of failure. Once you can learn to be comfortable with yourself and simply be, talking to women will be trivially easy. Getting to that point won't be easy. It'll require a lot of sacrifice and suffering. It will require you to reflect on your shortcomings and accept them. For any given task, you might succeed or not, but if you learn something either way, how can you call it a failure? There's no such thing as failure.

You're young and you've got your whole life ahead of you. Once you can accept yourself for who you are, you'll find that other people will accept you as well.
>>
>>46806097
It was a parasite control kit from amy myers site. It a 2 parter with 1 that is some herb mix for fixing th gut and the other is a probiotic. Normally, I'm not into herb or alt meds memes. But it actually worked amzingly, especially the first week.

I got recommended it for the beginning of fixing the gut and simply split up my meals like leaving fruits as their own meal instead of combining. And making some meals more simple or splits carbs and proteins with a small time window apart. I also cut dairy except cheeses, that helped a lot. And I have been eating extra gweek yogurt to up the protein and cal I had loss from the dairy.

I honestly still need to learn more like say food combinations, but I already feel a million times better. The kit is only 30 days and well worth getting.
>>
>>46801465
>>46802182
It honestly is possible to actually clear it. I've done it a few time in my life when I had it like I said. It genuinely feels like your mind just snaps out of it and it feels calming. And I've managed to keep it off for quite a while each time. Easily 3-8 months per time. But it evenutally returned each time due to sleeping. If you ever sleep side, you'll eventually get slight buildup in the ears from regular normal bacteria and then you also have to deal with wax buildup. That senario will cause it to comeback which really pissed me off. And I haven't been able to reclear it for a while, yet.

This honestly varies person to person with the type and serverity. People have different sounds and I'm pretty sure for some, it probably is pernament. Hell, I have 2 different pitches between my 2 ears. Even thou it's maybe a 2/10 at night and I hear it then, I'd still want to get rid off it. I know how it feels without and man, it's actually is something feels great. Going to do a lot of research and testing. Hope there is something legit to fix it and keep it off.
>>
>>46810365
It honestly was more that I had periods where I stopped playing games or did like barely 5 hrs in 2 weeks. But I got back to it after a while. There are too many good games to play for me to ever fully quit. Plus, I was always a 100% kindof person which made me enjoy lot of types of games. If you were never that kind of person, I'd recommend looking into a new genre you never played before, pick some of the recommended or best games, and just play it.

Try out vahalla, they are billions, quake champions, spec ops the line, desu ex, pathologic classic hd, or this war of mine. This is a nice variety mix of games that are extremely compelling or fun and all have their unique feel to it. This is just a random list off the top of my head for relatively recent titles that you can try out.
>>
File: eathealthy.jpg (77 KB, 480x640)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>46790710
Had a semi-serious hip injury a while back caused by sloppy form on back squat.
Dealt with it for a while, but mere rest didn't seem to make a big difference in recovery. The injury healed almost immediately when i started taking Omega-3 fish oil accompanied with running a 5K twice a week. Light cardio is reccomended!
>>
>>46804301
What is honey
>>
>>46790315
rolling

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.