[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1521205798478.png (624 KB, 767x757)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
Girl here. Im interested in doing strength training/lifting weights to get in better shape, lose fat etc. I have no idea how to start though, and I quite literally have 0 strength, I'm really weak. Like I don't want to go to the gym and look like an idiot trying to handle the smallest weights. Also the free weight area at my gym is very intimidating, always lots of ripped guys there and my anxiety goes off the walls. So I just run on the treadmill or do the elliptical, but I don't want to keep doing only those things. Any advice for a beginner? Should I ask for a personal trainer to help me get started or just watch a shit ton of videos? All help is appreciated!
>>
>>46804672
Read the sticky you fucking nigger
>>
READ THE STICKY
>>
>>46804672
Jesus christ read the sticky you attention whore. No one gives a shit if a woman can't lift heavy weights at the gym.
>>
Read the sticky you stupid fucking idiot. How can people be so dumb?
>>
>>46804696
But if you can lift heavy they will definitely fucking care.

Every time I deadlift I get mires & comments. Same with my 1pl8 OHP
>>
>>46804707
>>46804696
>>46804690
HEEHEE BUT I'M A WOMAN OMG PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>46804672
Be my gf
>>
File: misc-female-seriously.png (12 KB, 247x240)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>46804684
This.
Also
>the free weight area at my gym is very intimidating
Fix yourself. You're the beta woman others make fun of. All your feminism bullshit isn't going anywhere until you can get over your "intimidation" and "anxiety". No one's going to rape you at a busy gym, dumbass.
>>
>>46804672
you know the rules

cunt
>>
>>46804672
tits or gtfo
>>
Hi sweetie. If you post your contact I can tell you all about what you should be doing at a gym. I'm very knowledgeable in it, far more than anyone here. I can be like your own personal trainer, for free. Please respond :)
>>
>>46804736
She doesnt fear rape, like every woman she wants to start at an elite level. She wants the results without working for it. Women are so much more social than men, looking weak (even though she is) is unthinkable. Its why they like cardio, noone knows how fast or how long you are running for so you cant really judge. Whereas with weights you can quantify an exact level of ability.
>>
Wow. First time even being on this board and I'm already getting bitched at. I'm sorry I thought I read the sticky thoroughly enough but apparently I haven't. People make mistakes assholes. Thanks for being assholes.
>>
File: wambulance.jpg (30 KB, 646x486)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>46805032
Holy fuck. Again, stop giving females a bad name. You're basically a cartoon of entitled feminism.
>>
>>46804736
I'm....actually confused? At what point did I say I had a fear of being raped at the gym? Jesus fucking christ, women must LOVE you. For the record, I do struggle with anxiety, it's not something I say to make people feel sorry for me. It's something that affects every aspect of my life, so maybe you should consider others before talking shit. Sounds to me like you have some low self esteem issues if you have to bring another person down like that.
>>
>>46804672
How about you read the sticky you fucking snowflake.
>im a gurl xD spoon fed things to me like im retarded
>>
>>46805072
How am I giving females a bad name? I have no idea where entitled feminism" ties in to all of this. What exactly do you want from me guy?
>>
Oof, and I thought /r9k/ hated women, but yikes this board really shows them up.
>>
File: fuck im out.gif (1.63 MB, 296x248)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB GIF
>>46805077
>>46805100
>Confirming what I've already said, yet doesn't understand that she's doing so.
You're beyond help. Pic related.
>>
>>46805077
Femanon too. Ppl have shitty manners on 4chan yo, there's not much point arguing with them
Also you can start with bodyweight for noob gains
>>
Start with some dumbbell curls and do basic callisthenics like push-ups sit-ups and squats. Eat red meat.
Also meet me in person for some cardio.
>>
File: 1528643656843-fit.gif (3.49 MB, 400x214)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB GIF
Just a lurker but

unnamed grill: you should have read the sticky better. I understand the desire for more personalized advice but this board's culture seems clear to me. Also injecting your femalehood into everything hardly leads to anything constructive.

/fit/: stop being such idiots. I get it, grills are stupid. But stop giving yourself bad optics, it's just a person who wants advice.
>>
>>46804672
THE STICKY IS LITERALLY THE FIRST THING YOU FUCKING SEE ON THE BOARD READ THAT SHIT
>>
File: 1531289975367.jpg (389 KB, 992x1403)
389 KB
389 KB JPG
>>46804672
Literally do starting strength + cardio + a martial art.
Or you could just keep doing pic related.
>>
>>46804717
>woman(female)
>1pl8 The Press™
pls be B E R N, and have many babbies with me
t. 140 kg The Press™ @ 90 kg
>>
>>46804672
Hey great job looking into getting fit! Takes a lot of courage. Dont ne afraid of failing. Everyone starts somewhere, everyone understands you have to build a base. Pick a program that looks fun and stick with it. Consistency is key.
>>
>>46804781
Go /b/ack to /r9k/
>>
>>46805200
I only mentioned the fact that I'm a girl ONCE in my original post. I'm not injecting it into everything, but alright friend. And yeah I didn't know how toxic this board was, it's of of my first (and last) times on here.

Anyway thanks to the very few people who weren't dickheads YES, i fucked up, and didn't read the sticky well enough. I don't take any shame in admitting that I fucked up. I just wanted some starter advice but this is wrong place to go for that apparently. I hope you all have a lovely rest of your evening/night.
>>
>>46804672
>Like I don't want to go to the gym and look like an idiot trying to handle the smallest weights
There's no way around it. You're going to have to start somewhere. I could barely curl 10lb dumbbells when I started but I sucked it up because the alternative meant I'd be a skelly forever.

>always lots of ripped guys there and my anxiety goes off the walls
True story, not telling you this just to be nice, but in my skelly days literally the only times one of those "intimidating, ripped" guys approached me was to:
1. Give me advice on my form
2. Offer me a spot
3. Tell me some variation of "nice progress"

Nobody will give a shit about you for any other reason. I see beginners all the time now and I can tell you that I'm so focused on my workout, the only thing that goes through my mind is "cool, I hope they make progress" and I forget about them in two seconds. Keep in mind the vast majority of people there started out as either weak or chubby/fat. We all get it, we've been there. As long as you rerack the weights people just want to see you make it like they did.

Only way to get over your anxiety is to fucking go, dude.
>>
>>46805325
I just read the OP more carefully & some replies. Hadn't even noticed you're a girl - what I said should ring even more true for you because literally NOBODY will expect you to be strong lol. People expect you to use the lightest weight lol. I'm not sure I get where your anxiety's coming from.
>>
>Hey, the weight room makes me anxious, any advice on dealing with that?

>REEE GET OUT 'hurr I'm a grill' READ THE STICKY FAGGOT. HAHA GET REKT FEMINIST xD
>>
My god these replies are embarrassing..
>>
>tfwnogf and other incel shit gets loads of activity
>one person asking for actual fitness advice gets demolished

/fit/ is unironically ruined by >>>/r9k/ at this point
>>
>>46804672
Some advice from a femanon that only reveals it in situations like this. never lead with the fact that you are a female, and for the love of god lurk on any board for a very long time before trying to interact. It is very obvious you have never been here and don't understand why people are being shitty, but if you just slowly enter the community, you will understand. Other than that, if you honestly want advice, I would love to help you out, I am no expert but have been in your exact position and have made lots of progress.
>>
>>46805032
This is 4Chan. we are all assholes. you just get used to it after a while. Starting strength is a good program for females, just don't drink a gallon of milk a day.
Going to the gym for the first time is always scary, just know that everybody had to go trough the same thing, and nobody really cares where you start out at.
>>
>>46805315
>toxic

Yeah pls go and stay go you ugly ass whore
>>
All the hate you're getting isn't because "lol girls are gay btfo feminism" like you so desperately want to believe. But is instead caused by the fact that you made a thread about a topic covered in the sticky. With advice you would get in the sticky. And you had to inform everyone that you were female adding nothing to your request for advice. If you think you got shit because you're a girl then you are definently retarded. Every thread that would be solved by the sticky gets shit. You arb't fucking special.

>tl;dr You got hate because you didn't read the sticky, lurk moar you faggot
>>
I can smell the r*ddit in this thread... a stench worse than shit
>>
>>46804672
>Girl here
Stopped reading
>>
>>46805077
>I do struggle with anxiety
better ask for advise in the most hateful place on the internet!
Read the sticky and fuck off.
>>
>>46805121
No, /fit/ doesnt hate women. It hates lazy people who ask shit thats on the sticky.
>>
File: 1.png (69 KB, 310x335)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>46804672
Read starting strength, then actually read starting strength, then do the routine. If you're not strong enough to handle the bar, do goblet squats, dumbbell OHP/bench press, and romanian deadlifts until you can.

No one at the gym cares what you do as long as you don't endanger them or injure yourself. In fact most people are just happy that another person is getting themselves fit. All you can really do is just throw yourself in the deep end and grow more used to it every time.

If you want videos to learn, I would reccomend the Starting Strength videos by The Art of Manliness, as well as Alan Thrall's videos on the basic four lifts (overhead press, bench press, squat, deadlift).

Read the sticky and remember that discipline is always better than motivation.
>>
>>46804672
do bodyweight excersizes till you can do shit with the barbell, then use barbell and gradually increase weight
>>
>>46806779
I should also add that you ignore the diet advice in Starting Strength unless you really don't care about your looks over strength. Eat 0.8-1g protein per pound of bodyweight, do at least an hour of cardio a week (heart rate above 65%), and just eat food that isn't processed crap or fast food. Soda/diet soda is the devil.
>>
>>46804672
you're probably better off and will feel better if you get a personal trainer
>>
>>46804684
>>46804690
>>46804696
>>46804707
Sticky doesnt say shit about what to do when you cant even lift barbell, Im pretty sure she was asking for a way to get strong enough to do that stuff initially, yall niggas need to chill
>>
File: rarecarl.jpg (15 KB, 210x240)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>46805077
You have shitty attitude and you deflect often. Just read the fucking sticky and lift the weight. No amount of male attention from /fit/izens will make the gains come any faster
>>
>>46805315
THIS IS AN ANONYMOUS BOARD NOBODY HAS ANY OBLIGATION TO TREAT YOU LIKE A PRINCESS. IF ANY DUDE SHOWED THIS AMOUNT OF BUTTHURT ON HERE OR IN REAL LIFE HED HAVE HIS ASSHOLE RIPPED OPEN LIKE A TWINKY LITTLE BUMBOY
>>
File: 1407426828556.jpg (102 KB, 771x900)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>46805315
>mentioned the fact that I'm a girl ONCE
it only takes one time to ruin a post
>toxic
You're a special kind of stupid arn't you?
>>
>>46806881
I refuse to believe that there exist healthy adult females in the world that cannot lift 45lbs.
If you can't lift the bar you should be going to a doctor to figure out what's wrong with you. Or wait a few years until you're at least in your teens.
>>
Post your fucking feet and soles right now you fag
>>
>>46806994
well no shit sherlock, no "healthy adult females" couldnt lift 45lbs, very atrophied weak ass bitches arent considered healthy and cant lift 45 pounds
>>
>>46807121
Then they should probably be going to a doctor to treat their anorexia or whatever got them to that sorry state, rather than the gym.
>>
>>46807160
ive seen a case where the lady isnt even anorexic, just is vegan without taking any source of protein, so she just looks like a skeleton, in that case I think protein and bodyweight movements would be enough to reach that strength
>>
>>46805496
>Some advice from a femanon
>never lead with the fact that you are a female
kek
>>
>>46807252
she wants advice for a girl so she says she's a girl
/fit/ really doesn't know how to talk to girls

tfw you will die alone
>>
>>46807372
This
>>
I'd ask for rule 1 but judging by your writing it's established you're either good at larping or you're an actual woman. And a nigger, literally and figuratively
>>46806779
This tbqh and as many anons already said, read the fucking sticky
>>
>>46804672
> I dont want to go to gym
> Free weight area is occupied
> I want to run
Insecure imbecile. Everyone has a base to start. No one starts with 200 kg squat. Accept your results and progressively load your lifts. Do SS and read the FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>46804672
Listen, little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments. But that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve everything and anything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>MFW thinking about you hurting
>>
>>46807372
But she didn't ask for female specific advice, just routine and diet.
>>
>>46805032
>Doesn't read the sticky at all.
>Thinks she read it thoroughly enough.

Well you're definitely a woman.
>>
>>46805315
>toxic masculinity
>quits first day in

You can't even last a fucking day on a shitty ching-chong basket-weaving forum.
There's literally no way you're going to be able to fucking pump iron if that's the extent of your willpower and determination.

Never.
Gonna.
Make.
It.
>>
>>46804672
bitches icky uh read the fucking sticky yuh
>>
>>46804672
Hi there! First of all, I would like to congratulate you on being a female lifter. That is quite an awesome feat :D.
Next, you should know that the people on this board are not very nice to women. I would recommend going over to reddit and browsing their many fitness subreddits. They're much more accommodating to females than the misogynists that frequent this board.
I hope I've helped.
Happy lifting!
>>
I READ OP'S QUESTION AND IMMEDIATELY SAID TO MYSELF, I'M GOING TO SIT RIGHT DOWN AND TELL THIS MOTHERFUCKING ROASTIE EXACTLY HOW I EAT MY MOTHERFUCKING STEEL CUT OATZ

I MAKE A GIGANTIC BATCH EVERY FOUR DAYS. WHEN I'M DONE I HAVE AN ENORMOUS BOWL OF STEEL CUT OATZ AND AT THIS POINT I GENERALLY TAKE THE FIRST FEW FEET OF MY COCK OUT OF MY PANTS AND FAP BECAUSE THE SIGHT IS BEAUTIFUL.

EVERY MORNING I TAKE A GOODLY PORTION OF THE FUCKING POND OF GLORY, AND I POUR VANILLA FUCKING BASEDMILK INTO THE FUCKING BOWL WITH THE FUCKING OATZ AND I PUT THEM IN THE MICROWAVE WHERE I PICTURE THEM FUCKING WHILE THEY HEAT UP.

I'VE NOT GOT A BOWL OF HOT OATZ AND AN INFALLIBLY RIGID DICK BUT IM NOT DONE MOTHERFUCKER AND IT IS NOT YET TIME TO EAT.

I REACH AROUND BEHIND ME AND I GRAB MY NUTS FROM THE CUPBOARD AND SPRINKLE A BUNCH OF WALNUTS INTO THE FUCKING BOWL. I GRAB MY RAISINS AND I SHAKE MY RAISINS INTO THAT FUCKING BOWL. I GRAB MY PRUNES AND I LAY MY PRUNES INTO THAT FUCKING BOWL. AND I GRAB MY FUCKING NAKED BANANA AND I LAYER IT INTO THAT FUCKING BOWL.

AT THIS POINT I COLLAPSE ONTO THE FLOOR AND FUCK A NEW HOLE INTO THE HARDWOOD OF MY KITCHEN BECAUSE I JUST CAN'T FUCKING STAND MY GORGEOUS FUCKING OATZ. THEN I STAND UP AND EAT THAT FUCKING BOWL, THE WHOLE FUCKING THING INCLUDING THE BOWL ITSELF, WITHOUT ANY UTENSILS AND THEN I GO THROW MYSELF AT THE SEXDOLL I HAVE DRESSED UP LIKE THE QUAKER OATZ GUY AND I LITERALLY FUCK IT UNTIL MY NEIGHBORS CALL THE COPS.

then i start my squatz.
>>
>>46805077
...dude...
DUDE

just lift. No one fucking cares. NO ONE. And even if they do? who gives a fuck? fuck those people
>>
>>46805200
>Didn't read the sticky
This thread must be a special kind of stupid since I found it on the frontpage.
>>
>>46804672
this is probably bait but in case it's not:
>Walk (or run) at least a mile a day
>Find a beginner routine on Youtube. The 8 Minute Abs/Arms/Legs/Buns/Stretch are decent if you're starting from 0. Yoga's good as well.

Keep that up for a few weeks then you can buy a kettlebell or something and up the intensity. Join a gym if/when you want, but don't feel like you _need_ to be at a gym to get a decent workout.
>>
>>46806994
Every gym I've ever been to also have those lighter barbells that, if I'm not mistaken, literally are made for people who are too weak to start with 45 lbs.
>>
>>46805077
>Come to 4chan, a place that has a reputation for having the most toxic community on the surface web.
>Come to a board that is very strict with the rules and has a FUCKING PERMASTICKY THAT SOLVES ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS SO FAR
>WTF YOU GUYS ARE ASSHOLES

Yeah, like the other guys said, you are a special kind of stupid on top of having anxiety.
>>
File: Jimmy.jpg (12 KB, 400x400)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>46804672
FUCKING WOMAN BITCH. SHOW YOUR TITS AND FEET THEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID BITCH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Stop eating bread, OP. Bread is quite possibly the worst food for you. It's just empty calories. Over the years the flour we've used has slowly become more bleached and refined. Whereas before it was ACTUALLY healthy and nutritious.
If you want to make some gains fast and get some strength it's better to just drop bread altogether.

I am no healthy fag, I smoke weed, MDMA, Ketamine, Creatine and L-Carnitine but you know what I don't do? EAT BREAD.
>>
>>46809383
Honestly you should just avoid grains all together and get carbs from stuff like fruit.
>>
>>46804672
start with elastic bands, machines, the tiniest dumbbells and work up from there. Do unweighted squats. You'll have to start somewhere, and people won't judge you for trying to better yourself, and if they do their opinion is void. Good luck
>>
>>46809397
>>46809383
Shut the fuck up retards

Whole wheat bread is easily the best food, greek and roman soldiers ate that shit, and the spartans. Refined shit may be bad. But don't throw away all grain
>>
>>46809522
>>46809397
>>46809383
in the end, every thread devolves into bread discussion
>>
>>46804672
LADY, YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO BE POSTING MY WIFE, IN YOUR POST ABOUT BECOMING GYM THOT #220402

>better shape
BITCH, YOU JUST WANT A FAT ASS SO CHAD CAN CREAM YOU, FUCKING SLUT.

>f-free weight area is s-scary D:
DUMB BITCH, YOU'RE PROBABLY GETTING TURNED ON BY ALL THE TESTOSTERONE IN THE AREA, SKANK.

DON'T POST AKKO EVER AGAIN, YOU STUPID SLUT.
>>
File: europoors.png (3 KB, 225x101)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>46809522
>Caring about shit from millennia ago
Shouldn't you Europoors be getting ready for bed?
>>
>>46808812
which generally is different from men
>>
>>46804672
LONDON
>>
Op you need to stop eating bread
>>
I love how OP thinks its because she's a girl. I got the same response about half a year ago on my first thread.
>>
>>46809522
Can't get any of that here, nearly all bread has s*y flour in it here. Also bread was pretty fucking different back then, they were soldiers with rations and they didn't have the luxury of being able to eat meat all day
>>
Is this thread making anyone else laugh hysterically?

This chick came on here for some starter advice and instantly had a metric ton of austistic cancer pumped into her. I fucking love you /fit/ please never stop
>>
>>46807675
Shut up faggot
>>
>>46806881
>yall niggas
I want Twitter niggers to hang from lampposts
>>
File: 1444999237112.jpg (11 KB, 400x346)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>46809240
>>
>>46810972
t. iffy nigga
>>
File: 1512514484664.jpg (20 KB, 800x634)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>46805077
I seriously cant tell if this is OP or just some cheeky BANTER making fun of OP.
>>
>>46809240
>>46811070
samefag

fucking bitch, your post that probably took you 10 fucking minutes entertained NOBODY.

YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH. FUCK YOU
>>
>>46810032
You can actually tell its her because when women type insults is centered around you not being able to get women, she literally:
>women must LOVE you.
I sNIGGERED to myself when i read that.
>>
>>46804672
Do whichever of those makes you most comfortable so that you keep working hard in the gym and make it a part of your lifestyle.
>>
>>46805200
Are you implying that being female isn't extremely relevant info
>>
>>46811276
Kek he changed a few words in a pasta. Prob took him 15 secs
>>
>>46809020
Based.
>>
>>46805315
Sorry about them. This is basically bitter low t dicklets mad they cant get gains: the board
Literally everything they say is negative unless it's admiring men in absolute peak physical condition

Get some light dumbbells and start training at home. And do girl push ups and to lose fat do at least 30 minutes of hard cardio a day. I pretty much only train at home and probably look better than the average low t cuck here
>>
>>46805325
Test got to ya, honey? ;^))))
>>
I should also mention: eat 100 percent healthy. It's rare that a woman has this sense of will power, but you will feel so much better for it. Eat at least 8 servings of veggies a day, lots of leafy greens, lots of fruits and berries and lots of protein
Quit the junk food, don't even think about cheat meals until you look good
>>
>>46805465
Is there any fit board these days that isn't contaminated with r9k-tier shitposters? I heard dvach has an alright one.
>>
>>46809550
THIS. FUCK YOU OP
>>
I know what people mean when they say this board is toxic. It's not that they're being snowflakes it's that people here come across as losers.
Chads in real life are always telling me encouraging shit telling me I'm looking better, starting to look juicy and shit like that when I was starting out. People would just insult my body telling me I'm disgusting or whatever. And it's like, more than half of you are posers anyways
And yeah I know people are going to try and frame this post like I'm ''sensitive'' and I just dont get their special clubs ''le edgy humour''
Whatever
>>
Honestly nobody cares if you're a woman using light weights. Just try to work on your form for the excercises. Also try some squats and mayve rows with an empty barbell

Nobody will judge you as long as you are sincere. Men would be judged but not women...most people are impressed that you would try strength training all
>>
>>46809550
Agreed, well said anon
>>
>>46811882
If I look up some beginner routines, would they be okay?
>>
>>46811957
*people here would insult
>>
File: 1526355563789.jpg (50 KB, 480x360)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Now these are the threads I live to see on /fit/.
Hope OP remembers to never bring up gender unless it is very specific and doesn't involve info already in the sticky.
>>
>>46811970
Yeah I'm sure they would. Fat people don't really need the gym anyways, it's pretty easy to do lots of cardio and lose weight without any gym
And it should be pretty easy to buy a few dumbbells for beginner strength training
>>
File: 1529022733220.jpg (7 KB, 200x251)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>46805077
Big News, almost everyone arround you has problems with their self worth andor anxiety issues
Now read the fucking STICKY get lost, cunt
>>
>>46811957

MAN THE FUCK UP AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT DUMB SHIT
>>
>>46809240
>basedmilk
kek i know its dumb but god i love this filter sometimes
>>
>>46811957

People only say those nice things because they wanna smash. You're not special on the internet.
>>
>>46812018
I'm a guy though My experience is that aside from people that are roid raging, gym douches are kind of a myth, and it's the failed chads that try to get under your skin with their faggy ''insults' instead of want another person to succeed
>>
>>46811957
Chad does not say this because he cannot be bothered with your whiny ass. Beta orbiters trying to land on you do this though
>>
>>46812045
I'm a guy, and my good friend is a 6'2'' buff aryan chad. I started asking him for advice and turned out he was a chill guy
>>
>>46811994
>fat people don't really need the gym anyways
underrated
>>
>>46812061
your mom gives good advice to my dick sonny
>>
>>46812041
I wana smash ur boypucci
>>
>>46811957
people are nice irl because they have somehting to gain from it

why would anyone on 4chan be kind to another?
>>
> Posts on 4chan
> first thing that is mentioned: IM A GRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

kill yourself, i curse you, i hope you get no gains get fat and end in a gutter

you filthy disgusting whore
>>
>>46812694
this
>>
>>46812694
You do know there are no girls on this whole chan.
It's just guys
And guys saying there girls
I grew up on /b/ so I don't eat bate
>>46804672
Tits and timestamp?
>>
File: Nicodab.jpg (21 KB, 394x421)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
LMAO STAY RIGHT THERE OP, DONT MOVE *GETS INTO POSITION* THATS IT HAHAHAHA, I'LL TEACH U ALL U NEED TO KNOW........ JUST KIDDING *DABS ON U*

HEH THAT'LL TEACH U, LOSER.
>>
>>46811957
Then leave turbocunt.
>>
>>46805032
Do you even know where you are right now?
If you figure it out, I hope its L O N D O N
>>
>>46805315
>men get treated like this daily
>women can't even handle it for a moment without throwing a hissy
Lmao
>>
>>46805421
>>46805465
The same shit happens to male retards too.
And /fit/ has always been like this dumbasses.
>>
W O M E N D O N ' T
I
P
E
>>
>>46812838
What? really?
>>
File: ermey.jpg (32 KB, 618x412)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
THIS IS NOW A PUSH UP THREAD YOU SKINNY MAGGOTS

ROLL GODDAMN YOU
>>
File: ss.png (178 KB, 454x312)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>46812845
SIR YES SIR
>>
>>46812843
Really.
>>
>>46810915
Choke on a bag of dicks retard
>>
>>46812860
Sauce?
>>
>>46812867
Oh. Well I didn't think it would get this far. I lied.
>>
>>46811882
Thanks for being so understanding btw :)
>>
>>46812896
Lol go wipe.
>>
>>46812876
Damn that sucks.
Oh well, you shouldn't lie.
>>
>>46812845
ROLL
>>
>>46812906
Here's the thing though:
I just got spooked. I wasn't lying.
You have no idea how deep this rabbit hole goes.
>>
>>46804672
The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!
>>
>>46812081
I am unironically here to be helpful and nice to encourage people like you. It does nothing but take away my time and attention. I will never gain anything from it. And that's exactly the way it should be.
>>
>>46812930
But anon I'm scared
>>
>>46812955
They don't
even
try to make it look like they did.

It's all over their panties. Ask OP.
>>
File: 1522408609374-a.png (844 KB, 775x1156)
844 KB
844 KB PNG
Just go to the gym and do some basic stuff. If you cant then go learn the basics off of videos. Just never come back here because this board doesnt have anything to actually do with lifting, and will only make your anxiety worse.
>>
>>46804672
>Girl here
Oh boy this is going to be fun!
>>
>>46811957
Thank you anon. I had a bad day yesterday. This post helped. It made me smile.
>>
>>46811957
Wow youre so sweet :)
Some girl out there is gonna be so lucky

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.