[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: dagestan_air.jpg (111 KB, 1080x1080)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Ever feel like you get randomly disrespected in public?
Ever gone apeshit on a motherfucker for looking at you wrong?

This literal neckbearded, fat and soft redditor-looking fuck seemed to smirk at me then looked down real quick today. Ruined my fucking day.
>>
>>47937060
Please do it next time OP, we don't need subhumans like you participating in our society.
>>
no if you're not a manlet you shouldn't have moments of disrespect often and when it does happen it's normally the manlets with egos who are jealous of your height
>>
>>47937060
mostly old ladies not making room for me on the sidewalk, how can they not notice me
>>
>>47937489
I actually tried to teach on of those old ladies a lesson..
Didn't pan out great for me since it turned out she was in some sort of old lady gang?
>>
I'm 5'5"

People just step right in front of me when I'm waking and I want to push them over.
>>
File: dan cummins.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>47937060
OP you gotta get tight in the shoulder and play a game of sidewalk chicken that they dont know theyre playing. i shoulder checked a dude while looking across the street and knocked him down. felt good.
>>
>>47938260
>Some autistic fat guy takes up the entire sidewalk and bumps into me on purpose by sticking his shoulder out
>mutters something about being alpha and waddles off
>>
File: bis4.png (13 KB, 320x202)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>47937060
How have there been no Bison edits of this yet?
>>
>>47937060
Yes

>guy stares as I pass
>he keeps staring
>I look back
>still staring

I went over and asked ”did you say something?”
>”no”
>”I thought you wanted something?”
>”it’s all in your head”, he says

I felt bad and said ”okay” and walked away. I felt embarrassed.
>>
I work with people every day. You would not believe how much self control that needs. People are fucking stupid anon.
>>
>>47937076
This
>>
>>47937060
Shut up you disgusting faggot
Jump next time,I wanna hear about how you got your lame ass kicked in.
>>
>>47937060
Attacking people when they haven't attacked you first is low IQ monkey shit. They are few exceptions.
>>
>>47938571
...jfc, you know you could've just asked him why he was staring at you and avoided all that embarrassment right??
>>
>>47937060
Anger is a sign of weakness.
>>
>>47937060
no because I’m not an insecure manlet dyel
>>
File: large (2).jpg (62 KB, 398x600)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Said excuse me and tried to get by a group of dirty Quebec faggots who come to my town to pick fruit in the summer who were blocking an aisle. They ignored me and kept nattering away in their shitty language so I plowed through all of them. One them came up to me and said something I couldn't really understand it he seemed aggressive so I shoved him over. His friends did nothing and I walked away. Fucking hate these French faggots every summer it's the same.
>>
>>47937060
Literally never. I'm 6'5", white and masculine. People just automatically give me respect. Not saying it's right or deserved, but it's the world we live in.

Nor would I ever go apeshit on a random person, that's the kind of thing low IQ goons do.
>>
>>47938260
Lol. No you didnt autist. Fat neckbeards like you dont have any guts
>>
>>47940577
Then you woke up from the dream you were having.
Fucking lying faggot.
>>
>>47937060
Your insecure so take every slight as a threat. Probably social anxiaty too.

Try mediatating and prepare an action plan for threats based on staying calm and defusing none lethal threats instead of trying to be James Bond.
>>
>>47938260
I play eye contact chicken walking down the street just as something to do, the key to winning most of the time is to just blink
>>
>>47937060
I've literally never felt like that before. You must have issues
>>
>>47937060
lmao bruh seek help you maniac
>>
>>47937060
>My cock is small! I am angry! FEEL MY RAAAAGE!!!
>>
>>47940577
Based and redcoated
>>
>>47940577
Nice
>>
>>47937060
male NPC's with sub-100 IQ tend to be insecurely competitive and will shit-test you. especially tryhard mexicans. getting mad would actually make u worse than them tho
>>
>>47937060
Yeah, i ended up getting arrested. But at least i kept it real.
>>
>>47940577
I too have had the misfortune of going to BC in the summer, couldn't imagine living there when those homos came to pick fruit and sleep in the park.
>>
>>47943961
It's gotten steadily worse.
>>
File: 1535239981863.jpg (415 KB, 2560x1440)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
No, I'm bigger than most normies and I'm also overly polite and well mannered. I get random compliments from people and sometimes if I'm standing in line or something people will just shoot the shit with me.

I think I just give off an aura that I'm really friendly. Which is funny because I'm dead inside and have been for years.
>>
>And some say people aren't as aggressive as some other apes.
>>
File: 1521924106277.jpg (431 KB, 1076x1025)
431 KB
431 KB JPG
>>47941078
M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N
>>
File: 1517967460937.png (145 KB, 645x729)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
GRUG HATE MAN LOOK AT ME

GRUG DISMEMBER HIM AND SPREAD BODY PARTS AROUND TO SCARE OTHER
>>
>>47937060
used to get pretty heated when id catch people trying to mean mug. got into a couple fights, some yelling and others actual fist fights but got over it and just let it go as i got older. This is mainly because I'm not an ego driven teenager anymore, who is willing to pick a fight over absolutely nothing while risking injury/jail

if you're weak enough to let someone looking at you break your composure then you deserve to get whooped
>>
File: 1480475586850.jpg (42 KB, 326x236)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>47940577
>Toronto fags hate Quebec fags
>Montreal fags hate Quebec fags
>Quebec fags hate Quebec fags

Are Quebec fags the most hated people in Canada?
>>
Went to goldcoast for a holiday, the place is nice, locals are friendly but those fucking foriegn cunts, mainly muslims are fucked, walking side by side with whole family taking up the entire walkway, i tried being polite and shit, a few of those ninja women gave me the filthy eye contact, after a few beers i began playing bumper cars with the fucking cunts, they learnt to not take up the whole walkway. Fuckin allah akbur faggots

>grand autismo
>>
>>47937060
My friend has this really insulting sort of personality, and he said I was talking like tony soprano one time(because he pissed me off so bad that I was talking tough ya know?)
so I went over to him, and I just snapped and punched him in the mouth knocking out a few of the lower row of his teeth.
>I cried later because I just feel so bad for losing control, and so powerless for the criticism I get for not being a clever techy millennial.
>>
File: 1522042113497.gif (1.94 MB, 243x400)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB GIF
>>47948349
>not being a clever techy millennial.
I know that feel brother.
It doesn't interest me, yet it seems to be the only way forward and out of the rat race.
>>
>>47937930
kek'd
>>
>>47948349
lmao you have the self control levels of that spastic kid from school that everyone knew how to set off
>muh millennials
>>
>>47942948
I'm a blue eyed aesthetic white dude and i get looks from these mexican guys all the time. They seem insecure as fuck.
>>
File: bob.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>47948479
I know man, I've had a few amateur boxing matches, and I've won them all. I wish people would just take my side, and know how hard I work, and how much I just want to justify my place in this world. All I get is mistrust, and hatred, it's so painful. I feel like I'm not even human in their eyes.
>>47948494
You're just a piece of shit man, I bet you'd begrudge anyone their talents, and gifts that are between them and God, cause you're not satisfied until you have everything from me.
>>
>>47948590
>All I get is mistrust, and hatred, it's so painful
We're going to make it bro ;_;
>>
bunch of cucks itt

op is right
>>
File: 203ter.jpg (167 KB, 640x640)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>47938571
Some fuckin vanilla ice dress for less faggot did this shit to me a few days ago

>wearing sunglasses
>no way douchebag can actually where my eyes are pointed
>park at gas pump
>go inside to pay for gas
>cross paths with some slim shady looking faggot
>start pumping gas
>retarded wigger faggot pulls up next to me with some trashy looking blonde girl
"Did you have something you wanted to say to me?"
>pic related mfw
"What are you talking about?"
"When you walked into the store, you looked like you had something you wanted to say to me"
>im starting to get annoyed now
"I didn't even fuckin look at you man, what are you talking about"
>his tone changes from tough guy to completely reasonable individual
"Oh ok"
And he just drove away. Wtf?
>>
File: jesus with da uzis.jpg (5 KB, 156x98)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>47938425
>>47940675

its actually a dan cummins comedy routine.i thought that having his picture there would have alluded to that fact. i guess hes not as popular as i thought.
>>
>>47937060
>This literal neckbearded, fat and soft redditor-looking fuck
wrecked you with a single smirk? wow, I wonder how it feels to be so weak
>>
>>47948590
>I feel like I'm not even human in their eyes.
You aren't human. You are a worthless piece of garbage in my eyes. All millennials are. There's nothing you can do about it. I would stomp you into the ground.
>>
File: xYHYV1N.jpg (187 KB, 458x514)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>47940577
I get the same fuckin problem with Mexicans here. They think buying groceries is a family event where you meet up with other huge groups of fat beaners to stand in the middle of the aisle and block everybody's path with their disgusting fat toad faced El Diabedo Grande wives stinking the immediate surroundings with the odor of masa permanently saturated into their laundry.
>>
>>47949012
I could beat your ass man, wouldn't even be worth it, i'd get arrested and sued by you probably
>>
>mfw try to be polite to everybody
>hold doors for anyone
>say please and thank you
>tfw never starting fights
>forgive people when they apologize
>actively stop myself from getting upset about things or people i cant control
>help strangers when i have the opportunity

feels good to actually value being a decent person instead of living in some fantasy world where every human interaction is a jousting match between who has the highest mml of testosterone in their blood.
>>
>>47949034
>I could beat your ass man,
Not on your best day you subhuman loser.
You would never beat me. You don't have the skills or courage.
It's a millennial stomp if you try.
Fucking pansy loser
>>
>>47949065
You sound like a good person.
I wish you all the best, not even memeing.
>>
>>47940579
This is a think veiled thread for insecure 14-22 year old guys.

I'm 26 white 5'10 (Duke of manlets) and 210lb dry and juicy. Never once have I been bothering by someone "disrespecting" me. If someone's being a dick I move on. If someone is being a try hard tough guy it just makes me feel really awkward, not angry.

I don't understand these people. Likely a lot of population overlap with the MMA/UFC types, constantly inventing confrontation in their minds
>>
>>47948890

Had something like this once

>standing in parking lot talking to friend
>happen to be looking at dog walking by
>big black dude pulls into handicap space in front of dog
>gets out and starts posturing
You got something to say?
You looking at my car, man?
>told him "i was looking at something behind you"
>walks over
You got a problem looking at my car man?
> "I was not looking at your car, man. I was looking behind you"
>guy walks away
>half hour later guy comes out of store and apologizes for being a jerk and asks to shake my hand

These people seem to be really thrown by anyone who doesn't take the bait immediately.

I kind of assumed he was trying to impress his fat white girlfriend because I was talking to a very pretty black girl. Girl I was talking to spent like 20 minutes trying to convince me she would have beat his ass.
>>
>>47949088
you don't know how to live with fear, you couldn't last in my shoes. Have a nice day buddy
>>
>local prick cusses who I've never met irl cusses me out of Facebook over some bullshit
>he calls it on
>send him death threats and he backs off
>guy at work looks like this guy a bit
>keep looking at him every time I see him to see if it's the guy
>it's not him
>he noticed me staring at him and now sometimes stares me out when I see him at work even though it's the wrong guy and I have no problem with him whatsoever
>still noticeable tension now
>>
>>47949129
>you don't know how to live with fear
I don't have fear pansy scum. I certainly won;t get it from you.
You don't have any shoes only pansy croc slippers you wear when your out on the streets dressed like a woman picking up johns.
Kys you millennial faggot.
You belong in a cage you autistic loser
>>
>>47944010
I have a wicked case a resting bitch face, though in my case it's more like resting wannabe tough guy face. Im also 220lb of juicy gains, sketchy looking young white male

However "Please, thanks, sorry" are probably my 3 most common words to strangers. I smile like a goofy puppy. Overly polite and caring in general. The only people who get all aggressive and sensitive are the insecure dicks. The only people who even think the words "alpha/beta" are these same types. Chad doesn't know the word Chad. Chad doesn't try to be Chad. He's just a nice guy who wants to have fun
>>
>>47948922

buk buk, playboy
>>
>>47949065
That's a misconception. High test actually makes you friendly and relaxed, low test makes people irritable and want to fight like most of the guys in this thread.
>>
>>47949187
>just exposed yourself
>>
>>47948890
>burgerlad visiting toronto
>never seen so many asians and middle eastern people in my life
>walk into eaton center
>some roided brown guy with his skank walks passed me mean mugging me
>wtf, I turn around
>he's scowling and grabbing his dick at me
>>
>>47945724
Your tough guy racist post was bland NPC bullshit until

>Grand autismo

Have my internets and ab workout, will no longer be needing it
>>
>>47945659
Yes.
t. don't even know where Quebec is exactly but I've seen enough hate about their faggy asses
>>
>>47949222
>just exposed yourself
Lol, and?
>>
>>47949313
coward
>>
>>47949201
That's blatant bullshit. Have you ever witnessed genuine roid rage?
>>
>>47948479

Stop the ride, I want off. I miss the days when texting was trendy and all my hoes and bros would fuck with me through text.

> No, I wasn't at that party, nobody invited me. No... I don't have Snapchat
>I don't have Instagram, want to just text me those nudes? Oh, ok...
>Hey youre cute, I'm Anon, can I buy you a drink? Oh you're too busy swiping on tinder? Ok...

>Anon, your body is so ripped, I wish you had some instaselfies I could masturbate to

>Anon, you seem like a great candidate for this job but you just don't have a reliable social media account so your reputation is questionable

The ride never ends
>>
>>47949323
>coward
You wish.
I would crush you with very little effort.
You are weak
>>
>>47949150
>Staring at someone trying to figure out if they're the person you know or just a doppleganger

>Starts mad beef

Every fucking time. I just want to know if you're my boy Jimmy before I start screaming his name like a wildebeast
>>
>>47949324
Have you?

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I bet you haven't

I have taken all the common AAS in low and high doses, high dose tren made me a fucking animal but never once did aggressive vibes start happening between me and another dude

Just because you're juiced up and ready to rock a charging rhino doesn't mean you're a dick to other humans. It's called being a mature, whole human.
>>
File: im so confused.jpg (221 KB, 766x1024)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>47949199
?
>>
>>47937060
Frequently. I don't know that it's all deliberate (I think we're all a little paranoid), but sometimes it clearly is meant to provoke.

I used to deal with it poorly and have been arrested twice for my (over-) reactions.

Now I just do my best to ignore everyone I encounter and if I get hard-stared a bit too savagely, I use humor to deflect it, like licking my lips, blowing kisses, winking, or even striking up a dialogue like we knew each other used to fuck frequently. Mostly I just start laughing because I know the dude is a bitch who's acting hard because he rightly suspects 99.999% of all the dudes he does that to don't want to end up in jail for putting him in the dirt.

That's just in dealing with straight men who have attitudes. Whenever I get cunty stares from women or faglust from queers I just ignore it because that's the only mature thing to do.
>>
>drunk, heading to the blue line (Chicago train station) after some shit college party
>realize my friends are being pussies (beta attitude) which makes me mad
>walking down the stairs to the train with them and make eye contact with some douche with a popped collar walking with a girl.
>I look away and I sense this douche is still looking at me so I look back at him.
>shit eating grin
>I blow up and yell "Do you have a fucking problem"
>He turns white and mumbles no and that he's sorry
> I shake my head and the next moment I catch myself saying something to the girl
>I'm not 100 percent sure but I think I tried to hit on her
>I'm looking at her and she has the widest eyes I've seen and is acting like I'm about to kill her
>I walk away and some bum chilling in the station says to me something like "I think you scared her bro"
>I sit there still pissed thinking that my shit friends made me do this
>>
>>47940500
It often is, but so is tolerating disrespect.
>>
>>47949651
You sound like a fucking clown. Grow the fuck up you fucking autistic prick.
>>
>>47949689
t. beta friend
>>
>>47949733
How is it alpha going around acting like a fucking drunk ass retard. Fuck you and your fucking family you fucking gay little fuck.
>>
>>47949372
>>Anon, you seem like a great candidate for this job but you just don't have a reliable social media account so your reputation is questionable
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS A THING
>>
>>47949754
I agree with you that I didn't act optimally. This was years ago and I try to do better now.
>>
>>47948349
did he ever talk to you that way after that, or was the friendship destroyed?
>>
>>47949782
If only you knew how bad it really is
>>
>>47950001
destroyed, i'm a fool
>>
>>47937060
Sounds like small dick cope right there, incel
>>
>>47950001
Violence is only revered by people who are either:
really fucked up,
or people who never have to do any
>>
>>47937060
If you're such an image-concious little bitch with such a fragile ego that your day could be ruined by any combination of facial expressions someone makes at you, you should have your day ruined over and over again until you learn something.
>>
File: 1527155067030.jpg (68 KB, 683x683)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>47949372
>Anon, you seem like a great candidate for this job but you just don't have a reliable social media account so your reputation is questionable

B-but 4chan doesn't require an account to post...
>>
File: 23523.jpg (137 KB, 749x745)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>47937060
>>
>>47937060
Should've socked him, faggot
>>
>>47949255
Toronto in nutshell.
>>
>>47937060
Are you cute?
Maybe he just wanted a piece of that ass.
>>
>>47950719
>making fun of based khabib
those motherfuckers will think twice before shit talking him again, they thought he'll just stay in the ring behind the fence and not be able to do anything to them as they threw their basedboy shitfit at him, imagine their surprise when he jumped their asses despite all of that.
>>
>>47940500
>if you defend yourself you lose
>>
*flies above you*
CAWWW CAWWW
*hits you rapidly with the blessing of allah*
>>
>>47952135
it was just a show dude. thats how they attract audience.
>>
File: CMV2tG5UAAAgu9X.jpg (10 KB, 262x263)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>47944010
Hey me too

>>47937060
People who give a fuck about respect are faggots, every single one of them.

>"Bro stop disrespecting me"

Why don't you shelf your fucking ego for a while and stop treating everyone like an inferior being? Every day in school I encounter cocky egotistical manchildren who fuck off the moment you don't bow to their will

>That kid listening to shitty music too loud during a lecture
>That kid who thinks I'll step off the sidewalk so he can walk next to his posse of faggots
>That kid yelling across the gym that he's still using something I'm taking

Pussies, all of them. Including you, OP, you fag. Just treat people nicely and stop being a cunt
>>
>>47952344
They think you're being that guy though.
>>
>>47937076
>tall people don't get disrespected
>claims manlets are the ones with the complex
you're clearly delusional and scapegoating
>>
>>47952135
Я твoй дoм тpyбa шaтaл!
>>
File: 1539195108680.jpg (75 KB, 615x768)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>47937060
Yeah I have a dumbass ghetto single mom neighbor and outside her house has trash and sometimes it gets into my yard and I was picking it up and tossing it back over the fence and she asked me what I was doing with a rude attitude. I proceeded to snap and tell her she should get outta the bars and learn to raise her children and stop trying to be young again you're getting old and these guys you bring iver just fuck you and dump you ya stupid bitch and if I see your son on my yard again or throwing trash in the alley I'm gonna beat his fucking ass and call CPS. Son of a bitch I fucking hate ghetto people and single mothers I'm gonna kill her damm dogs too if she dosent chain up that fucking pitbull and it wanders into my yard again dumb motherfuckers why can't people not be fucking retarded
>>
>>47937060
>Ever feel like you get randomly disrespected in public?
No
>Ever gone apeshit on a motherfucker for looking at you wrong?
No because I'm not some bumbling retard looking to catch a charge
>>
>>47952135
With that attitude you'll get shot one day.
>>
>>47949274
Leave you faggot
>>
>>47952916
>why can't people not be fucking retarded
you are asking for way too much.
>>
File: 1516300968577.jpg (62 KB, 846x960)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>47949372
>>
>>47952135
He's a Muslim cunt so fuck him.
>>
Used to, but then I graduated high school and took the trap pill
>>
>>47938207
I'm 5'10"

I "step in front" of everyone, regardless of height or gender, unless they look like they're fresh out of jail for manslaughter.

I don't exactly step in front of people, but if you're not taking initiative and we're getting off a bus or whatever, I will. You have about half a second to do that, mostly you can tell right away if someone will do it based on their posture and body language beforehand.

And no, I am not an asshole, I won't purposefully step in front of people or hog up as much space as possible without a reason only to play retarded muh alpha games. But if I am walking towards someone and they and their friend is taking up the entire narrow sidewalk, I pick a lane and you refuse to give any way, prepare to get shoulder checked. Same thing if I am getting off a bus and there's people blocking the people coming off, if you decide to be retarded and oblivious to your surroundings and not try to make things as efficient as possible you deserve to get decked.
>>
>>47937060
Smile back, smirk, play the game, win.

If he looked down, you won.
>>
I’m not crafty with words, so I just give people the middle finger. Simple, effective, and it gets your point across.
>>
>>47937930
Yo, red hats roll deep
>>
>>47940577
I always get these people coming through my till where I work and they fucking STINK
>>
File: fit creatine.png (116 KB, 605x442)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>47937060
Lay off the roids and creatine lad
>>
>>47945659
no, its the chinese
>>
>>47949377
Not the guy your raging at, but what makes you act the way you do? What benefit do you get by being a tough guy on an anonymous image board? You know he isn't going to fight you. I know you aren't going to fight him. He knows you aren't going to fight him, so why do this?
>>
>>47952367
t. manlet
>>
>>47957941
I flip off shitty drivers and clumsy spergs all the time, none of them ever do anything about it. What can I do to really provoke someone into getting in my face?
>>
i make eye contact with everyone and if they don’t break it i give them a nod
>>
>>47937930
>cut an old lady in line at grocery store
>gives me a look
>smirk at her dickishly
>pay for my shiet
>walk outside, she stops me
>tells me to watch myself next time, punk
>tell her to fuck right the fuck off
>suddenly the low rumble of engines around the block
>20-30 old bags on Harley's roar into grocery store parking lot
>2-3 on each hog, one sitting on handlebars
>mouth agape in awe
>feel a tap on my shoulder, turn around
>old bag from before strips off her cardigan
>secretly donning a leather jacket, studded lapels
>turns and points with her thumbs to giant back patch; reads "tuff muffs"
>tfw get jumped by dykey grandma biker gang
>beaten with canes, oxygen tanks, and a bottle of prune juice
>good day
>>
>Ever gone apeshit on a motherfucker for looking at you wrong?
I can't believe I'm on the same board as people who type sentences like this
>>
>>47959384
Appreciate the effort.
7/10
>>
how bad are you people at impulse control
>>
>>47959384
>one sitting on handlebars
my fucking sides
>>
>>47937060
>In class
>Guy kicks my chair and tells me to scoot in
>Ignore him
>He tells me to stand up
>Get up and stare him down
>He backs off and walks away
If he'd just asked I would've done it but that disrespect pissed me off. I didn't even have to go apeshit lmao
>>
File: 1536885801655.jpg (126 KB, 768x1024)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>47937060
Since people are posting old lady stories I'll post mine
>Need to buy groceries
>Take the car and drive to store
>Park in the store parking lot
>Do my shopping and as im in the check out line some old lady comes in and asks "who's the owner of the black vw Passat"
>Raise my hand
>She asks to move the car because she can't enter her own
>I don't remember blocking anyone, but idk I might be wrong
>Leave store and unlock car
>Notice that in parked perfectly fine and that she didn't even park on a parking spot but instead the ramp Infront of the store
>Tell her lady, I didn't block your car, you're not even on a parking spot
>She immediately starts getting defensive and yelling about how she's old and can't get in her car
>Tell her that's not my fault, because I'm parked properly
>Start calling me a young punk and how she's old and disabled and that I need to MOVE MY CAR
>I tell her if she keeps yelling I won't move my car at all
>She keeps yelling
>Look at her and say "aight have fun"
Btw people were watching the whole thing go down
>Enter store again
>Take my spot in the check out line
>It's crowded
>Had to wait 10 minutes
>Enjoyed every second knowing that stupid self entitled bitch is waiting outside
>Cashiers commenting, making me the bad guy, because "m-muh old lady" and " people always park there"
>Like I give a shit
>Leave store with a smile
>Lady insults me on some "these young today" basis
>Enter car, wave goodbye and ride into the sunset
I fucking hate old grumpy hags
>>
I never had a problem with a guy dissrepecting me. But occasionally a gaggle of girls would not make room on the sidewalk.
Then I started lifting and it doesn't seem to happen anymore. Also seem to get a mire Everytime I go to the store.
>>
>>47937060
Never felt "randomly disrespected"
Had a few incidents where people didn't know their place so I had to put them there by force. It was always strangers tho
Really sucks you can't put hands on people who know you, probably would've done it a thousand times by now. Not even because of something they've done to me but I just sometimes feel disgusted by the behaviour of some people
>>
>>47942948
This
Don't stoop to their level. Be polite and well mannered. If they try to actually start shit, that's when you intimidate them.
Remember anons, mental strength is just as important as physical strength, don't be a loose cannon faggot.
>>
>>47940714
Baguette detected
>>
File: 1481783240779.jpg (22 KB, 403x432)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
for real though why is it always the asians on my campus who never fucking move when they're taking up multiple sidewalk 'lanes'

like i don't want to walk into you, ching chong nip nong, but if you force me to i certainly will
>>
some people try but theyre quick to change their tune if you just maintain eye contact and don't acknowledge their behaviour.
>>
Swear to God, being strongfatass is like the ultimate social bullshit nullifier.
>>
>>47937060
Somebody make an image of this post on a computer monitor with a /fit/izen sitting behind it
>>
>>47948349
>insulting sort of personality
I have the same kind of friend. I'm pretty sure it stems from self-esteem issues.
>>
>>47960027
There’s no personal space in public in their culture. Queues don’t exist, everyone just turns into a mob and shoulder checks/shoves everyone out of the way
>>
>>47949201
I think it's less about low and high test, and more about overall hormonal balance. Or something.
>>
File: huh.png (147 KB, 658x662)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>47949150
Can't you just tell him it was a misunderstanding?
>>
>>47960137
cope, nobody likes fat people
>>
>>47948590
Some hate nogs
>>
>>47949150
You're a fucking faggot loser.
>>
>>47959156
Who the fucked asked for yiu input you raging autist.
Take your autism and go blow your brains out.
>>
>>47937060
Yes. My therapist says I need to work on it. Remember, people don't pay you nearly as much attention as you think they do.
>>
>>47937060

you must be insecure af
>>
>>47949025
wtf they're just as white as the german guy at the middle

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.