[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Today's reminder.
>>
>>48301347
My grandfather ate meat every day, did one finger pull ups, and lived to be 89 before choosing to be put down.
>>
>>48301780
>muh anecdotal evidence
Not OP and not began, but that's some pretty horrid logic there my dude.
>>
>>48301347

Ok vegan poster, it's gone too far now. From now on for every post you make I'm going shoot a rabbit
>>
>>48301794
Its perfect logic, only the timid die from eating meat, if your alpha it doesn't effect you. So if you die from eating real food then just fucking die.
>>
>dietary cholesterol causes plaque

Hard pass, you fucking plant niggers.
>>
>>48301347
BASED AS FUCK
>>
>>48301347
>Not doing speed screeches to activate your blood vessels
lmao
>>
>>48301347

Today's reminder that you cannot naturally get certain vitamins necessary for your bodies recovery from plants alone.
>>
Repeat a lie often enough and it will be considered the truth. Cholesterol is good for you unless you go full retard.
>>
File: 7 months of lifting.jpg (779 KB, 935x1920)
779 KB
779 KB JPG
>>48302496
Tell that to my skelly ass 7 months ago nigger
>>
>>48302762
after pic?
>>
File: 1539551850063.jpg (54 KB, 834x490)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>48302762
take off the shirt dyel
>>
File: 1522821968347.jpg (97 KB, 585x591)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>48302071
>speed screeches
>>
>>48302801
You'd like that wouldn't you raw scurvy cuck
>>
>>48301347
just because cholesterol FORMS the plaques doesnt mean it starts them, thats usually due to poor heart health. a lot of studies say that oils from grains and plant matter are actually worse for calcification in your arteries (calcification causes the damage needed to form plaques) and the two best things you can do to prevent heart and arterie calcification is eat pleanty of fish (the single best food for heart health according to any study) and getting pleanty of vitamin K2, which isnt in any plant based oils, but there's pleanty of it in dairy (in particular, butter (that doesnt mean butter is GOOD for your heart, obviously if you cook with butter youre going to get a lot of trans fatty acids which is a whole other problem))
being going on about how bad cholestorol is for you are ignorant of the real research being done, the only reason people believe its bad is because the AMA pushes that idea to be popular so pharmaceutical companies can sell more of their cholesterol lowering drugs. go to any person who works in a hospital and they'll tell you themselves, all of the least healthy people theyve ever looked after were people with too LITTLE cholesterol.
fucking vegans are so full of shit some times god damn. make a point about how eating meat is unethical then yeah sure i cant argue with that, but saying its healthies for everyone? bullshit. every body is different and benefit differently from different diets. some people go on strict carnivore diets and cant reintroduce vegetables without getting sick for it. some people feel healthiest on a vegan diet. its different for everybody.
>>
>>48301347
sóy induced emasculation is not good either
>>
File: venus.jpg (174 KB, 640x427)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>48301347
This is a Venus Fly Trap. It eats meat. It knows how to thrive in it's environment and how to survive in harsh conditions. Vegans kill themselves through intentional starvation.
>>
>>48301347
>foods
foods aren't meant to be eaten, cased closed
>>
>>48302786
kek
>>
>>48305266
I'm not even vegan but this is the dumbest post I've seen in awhile.
>>
>>48301810
Based and redpilled
>>
god this shit is annoying. le ebic me me based vegan poaster. these keep getting more funny i promise. is ur le ebic discord group having le fun?
>>
False

https://www.google.it/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DuF0FhGzroS4&ved=2ahUKEwjE8qP1lMfeAhULQBoKHX1SBkkQwqsBMAB6BAgJEAU&usg=AOvVaw14KASbZAl6U-2SZQbF8866

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.