[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1384240122449.jpg (332 KB, 1500x2300)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
Well, more or less my dream job/my parents idea of my dream job.. but anyway, I'll be starting full time in 'computers.' Getting drunk tonight because that's what I do best.

How many anons have/had a job in technology that they were content with?
>>
What's your salary and how old are you?
>>
>>62881427
Nice anon
How'd you do it?
>>
Working in a tech repair shop in a rural town with a fiercely loyal customer base. Will be buying the business within the next 12 months.
>>
>>62881427
dude
>>
>>62882519
blue collar pleb kys
>>
>>62882519
Damn I always heard those kinds of places stop being viable several years ago
What makes it so profitable?
>>
>>62882547

Fuck off. Repairing PCs is the only way to get the first year's experience you need to get hired anywhere else.
>>
>>62881427
sucking dicks for 200k a month

yahoo pls hire me

Yes I am a girl(Male)
>>
>dream job
Stay cucked wagie.
>>
>I got my dream job

Just wait until you're let go for the sake of diversity or some woman decides she doesn't like you and complains to HR. That "dream job" will be short lived

>>62882519
If this is you

>tech repair shop in a rural town
>fiercely loyal customer base
>Will be buying the business within the next 12 months

I'm sure there's a reason it's being sold and it will go under adn you'll have to close down shop with in 6 months of purchase yet you'll be stuck with what ever debt.

May as well buy a gun to kill yourself when everything goes under
>>
File: DFmqc18VwAAKonY.jpg_orig.jpg (467 KB, 1920x1920)
467 KB
467 KB JPG
>>62881427
Gratz anon

>got my dream job as a fatigue and damage tolerance engineer right out of college
>two years later, I'm bored and looking for a job in another field
Why can't I just be happy
>>
I was content with the startup I worked at, they were actually very successful. So successful that they got bought out by <insert-old monolithic-tech-company> and things started immediately going downhill. Can't win.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.