[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: powershell-a289bc74b2.png (6 KB, 512x512)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
I made a thread about what I can do with powershell last night but didn't get time to respond so the thread died quickly, so let me explain it again

In my school there's about 100 computers all connected in a LAN with Ethernet and some laptops connected through wireless.
The restrictions on these computers is insane, you can't do anything, you can't even right click or edit the desktop or touch the C drive.

However recently I found out you can use the os module on python to get powershell which can edit the C drive by doing:

import os
os.popen("powershell")

It's my last year in this school so I can mess stuff up and get away with since expelling me would cause more complications than fixing after me.

With powershell so far I've tried ipconfig and deleting files from the C drive and they both worked, what else can/should I do, g?

Can I create a new network administrator, log in and get all the computers to mine bitcoins for me?
Can I edit the bios and change the boot order and load Linux?

The possibilities seem endless with Powershell so give me ideas please
>>
Self bump
>>
>>63317100

>>63317100

Is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daYmVkHtkeU

Get off 4chan you prepubescent retard.
>>
>>63317310
Fuck off faggot all I want are some ideas to fuck shit up with using powershell
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>63317745
get out underage
>>
kys minecraft retard
>>
>>63318045
I'm guessing you're the one underage if you don't remember that you are 18 when you're in year 13
>>
>>63319237
Could one be anymore redpilled
>>
File: 1502527367818.jpg (101 KB, 550x717)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>63317100
>Can I create a new network administrator, log in and get all the computers to mine bitcoins for me?
>Can I edit the bios and change the boot order and load Linux?
You are so fucking god damn retarded. kys

PS doesn't allow you do to admin tasks through a special "unadministered" tunnel or anything. Your school computers are likely extremely locked down via GPOs and whatnot. You aren't going to be able to get shit done.
>>
>>63319733
Understandable, I'll probably still just remove the monitoring software since I know I can delete files, though I'll try the new local user command anyway

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.