[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: maxresdefault.jpg (555 KB, 1920x1080)
555 KB
555 KB JPG
Hello, The title says it all. I bought a Toshiba laptop that went out of home 1 time in 1 year and I know how to take care of a computer (I'm a programmer).
So, some weeks before the end of the warrantly, dead pixels started to appear on my screen. 1 week later 1/10 of my screen was full of dead pixels. So, before the warrantly run off, I went to the shop where I bought the laptop to have it repaired (glad it happened before the warrantly run off and not after as that's what Toshiba wants). It took 1 month to see my laptop repaired. When I brought the laptop home, the battery was dead. 0% and couldn't be recharged. I had no time when that happened so I couldn't really care to go back to the shop. I was really busy those months.
2 months ago I had to format my computer because Windows files got corrupt, when I was downloading the drivers, Display Driver AMD 13.351.1001_140214a 324578 which is hosted on http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-files2/0/display-20140612103716.zip couldn't be downloaded until the end. The download was broken AND STILL IS AFTER I REPORTED IT. When it reaches like 50% of download, it stops or starts downloading again. So I contacted Sony, I mean, Toshiba Portugal, and gave them all the details. I told them I have a Toshiba Satellite L50-B-127, Windows 8.1 x64 Português(PT) and that the AMD Display Driver version 13.351.1001_140214a which is hosted on http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-files2/0/display-20140612103716.zip couldn't be downloaded until the end. The download was broken. I got a reply saying I needed to provide them the serial number of my laptop, so they could check if I still had warrantly. No, I don't have warrantly anymore so they WONT FIX THE DRIVER DOWNLOAD. What does my warrantly have to do with them not being able to repair the stuff they provide to the customer? Am I retarded? I won't buy another Toshiba laptop, even if this one lacks of the proper AMD Display Driver and because of that it's slow.
>>
>>63318811
Who the fuck buys a Toshiba now a days?
>>
>>63318811
I'm surprised Toshiba is still around, to hell with those stupid assholes! I swear when the day comes when Toshiba is completely gone and out of business, I'm pulling out the bong and champagne.
>>
Toshiba should not have made computers period. All of them just break right away I have never gotten 5 blue screens in my life.
>>
who cares about it, take your blogging somewhere else
>>
>>63319058
>I do what the fuck I want kiddo :)
>>
File: IMG_20171002_211156.jpg (1.12 MB, 2560x1920)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
Happened on my Vaio.
>>
>>63319082
How do I know that's a VAIO?
I don't see any proof there.
>>
bump

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.