[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1510349354475.png (1.02 MB, 1474x541)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
Is there any possibility that CIA niggers find out my phone number only by android/ios JavaScript explicit? I'm getting fucking nervous.
>>
They already have your phone number you dumb fucking normie
>>
>>63319116
how about pajeet weeb who wants to find out my phone number with anime website?
>>
>>63319137
java is always vuln. because bad codebase so yes normie

every time some idiot gets pwnd its because of java or sql being easy to exploit
>>
>>63319174
Java and JS are different
>>
>>63319104
serious question, is it possible to hack someone computer and LAN with only the external IP address?

aside from doing ping till their connection die, I cannot think of something else, I am brainlet BTW.
>>
>>63319174
>HURRR DURRR JAVA VULN
>doesn't know the difference between java and javascript
>>
they already know simply based on how you download/use the www
the only solution would be emailing webpages to yourself like stallman but only you and stallman will be doing this so youre fucked again
>>
>>63319104
CIA niggers know your phone number from the moment you turned your phone with that SIM card on first.
>>
>>63322320
This. If you want to escape the CIA niggers, you need to become a caveman.
>>
>>63322223
If there is a piece of software with a remote execution vulnerability exposed to that network then yes, otherwise no.

Note that that piece of software can be practically anything, a web server, router firmware, even the firmware on your motherboard as happened recently with Q series Intel motherboards running the AMT web server.
>>
>>63322358
damn, then IT IS possible.
>>
>>63322244
This
kek
>>
depends on what app you're using. there were some clever tricks that marketing companies were using to track users just by inserting some .js files into a web page.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.