[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1509725613276.jpg (168 KB, 670x943)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
So I modified my personal college webpage to show different grades for my parents, but when I refresh it comes back to the original thing
how do I make those changes stay on my computer ?
>>
>>63319110
>how do I make those changes stay on my computer ?
Maybe study harder and get better grades to satisfy your parents.
>>
>So I modified my personal college webpage to show different grades for my parents,

You mean you changed the code with the browser's development tools? And you think that would be enough to make it persistent? Something tells me your parents should know that they have a ignorant kid with bad grades.

You obviously need more incentives to learn shit and stop wasting your time video gaming or whatever. And you're in College, why would you need to show grades to your parents?
>>
>>63319110
Download and make a local website which behaves identically. Then re-route the website in your hosts to open a local one.
But if you have shit grades then you probably won't be able to do this in less than a few days.
>>
MITM all your parents internet connections and add a script to your proxy that modifies grades
>>
>>63319258
>But if you have shit grades then you probably won't be able to do this in less than a few days.
Heheh... Funny thing is, this is true, but it's literally just changing two text files.
>>
>>63319110
make a browser extension that automatically changes your grades every time you're on the webpage
>>
userscript
>>
>>63319152
fpbp
>>
>>63319258
Thank you so much, there is not much to change desu like 2 numbers

>>63319263
I don't need it to be online, just open the school site on my computer and show them the things
>>
>>63319110
college is piss easy, you're a retard and your parents have to know so they can cut all your foundings with the hope you will move your fucking ass.
>>
>>63319110
>inspekt elementz
>>
chrome devtools will let you do it - https://developers.google.com/web/tools/setup/setup-workflow
>>
>>63319258
Better solution: write a userscript that just changes those elements on page load
>>
>>63319110
Download greasemonkey and then write a userscript that executes only on that url that rewrites the grades to whatever you want.
>>
Have the hostfile on their pc redirect to a copy of the page with the modifications

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.