[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: google-home-spy.jpg (280 KB, 1338x801)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
Is Google home a spy ?
Is Google home Big Brother from 1984 ?
>>
>>63735329
100%

/thread
>>
It's not a spy because you're voluntarily giving away all your information, and paying them for the service.

It's like the CIA hiring someone from the KGB, giving them legit information, and ensuring that it gets back to Russia. And then paying them for the effort. And then telling all their friends about how awesome it is.
>>
Does it matter if its spying on you if its helpful and will the you jokes or where Santa is?
>>
>>63735329
It's not spying if you've agreed to it.
>>
>>63735329
Yes and yes
>>
I think it is more a slave than a spy.
>>
File: clowns17n-2-web.jpg (145 KB, 970x1072)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Just don't buy one.
You aren't fucking forced to buy them, kek.
>"a..are you telling me i..i don't have to buy it?"
Everything is a fucking botnet, just don't participate in it.
>>
>>63735329
>Is a literal always listening microphone a spy?
>>
Google. Home. At least it was before I fucked everything up.
>>
It’s more there to control you rather than spy, which I would say is much worse.
>>
Everything and anything Google is spying on you.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.