[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (96 KB, 1280x720)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>There are no influential women in techn-
>>
literally who?
>>
>Google
They literally hire any quack so long as they're loyal to the cause.
>>
>>64103717
She's not influential at all actually. She was credited with one (1) successful project once and that was it. She hasn't done anything whatsoever since then which strongly suggests she stole the research she is credited with. She has had a total influence of 0.
>>
>>64103775
>Fei-Fei is the recipient of the 2014 IBM Faculty Fellow Award, the 2011 Alfred Sloan Faculty Award, the 2012 Yahoo Labs FREP Award, the 2009 NSF CAREER Award, and the 2006 Microsoft Research New Faculty Fellowship

How many awards and fellowship have you received anon?

>Among her best-known work is the ImageNet project, which has revolutionized the field of large-scale visual recognition.

How many fields have you revolitonized?
>>
I don't give a shit about genders. Female autists and legbeards are fine, its Staceys who want to force themselves into shit they don't belong to that annoy people. Like that fucking Kloss bitch who has like 3 sisters with names beginning with 'K' also. Did her dumbfuck parents think that was cute or something?
>>
>>64103793
How many dicks do you blindly suck every second anon? If you don't know what you're talking about, you are allowed not to post. Unfortunately it seems you prefer revealing that you revel in shilling for people you've never heard of in fields you wouldn't even know how to spell.
>>
>>64103717
Literally who?
At least post Lisa Su you dumb moron.
>>
>>64103820
The greatest female computer scientist was a stacey.
>>
>>64103960
She's also known to have been incompetent, all her work was actually babage being a cuck on her behalf according to her contemporaries.
>>
>>64103975
>known
ie insubstantial claims by disreputable dorks that have no idea what they're talking about
>>
>>64103821
Wow he really hit a nerve there.

>>64103793
That's not the point. But since you managed to trigger him hardcore, I'm going to let it slide.
>>
>Chief Scientist of Anti Intelligence and Google Smog

You are right OP, she hasn't influenced me in any way except to laugh my ass off at the stupid broken shit.
>>
>>64103717
>autist Asian women
Women in tech means white American women on mananger positions.
>>
>>64103717
There are a shit-tone, sadly the pink haired whales hunting down every fucking use of the word "he" source comments on github repos make them all look bad.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.