[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1417659447158.jpg (13 KB, 185x273)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>that guy who covers his webcam with tape but not his mic
>"I dont mind the government hearing all my conversations, I just dont want them to see me fap"
>>
>>64117299
>probably carries a cellphone
>>
>>64117299
I don't see any problem here.
>>
Would tape really help with a built-in mic or the mic port?
>>
>>64117299
There's never anybody in my room to have a conversation with in the first place, so there's no reason to do anything with the mic.
>>
>>64117299
But what if there's an incompetent but cute FBI intern watching you who was only hired to fill the gender diversity quota, and while this whole "Security" thing goes over her head she likes watching guys masturbate?
>>
>>64117387
Some of us talk to ourselves to help with the loneliness, don't need to act high and mighty because you aren't slowly becoming more delusional by the day.

Fucking prick.
>>
File: 1509835608140.png (17 KB, 500x330)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>that guy that thinks the government cares about him
>>
>>64117299
>>64117445
audio of you masturbating is a lot better than a video
>>
>>64117445
>That guy that thinks the government isn't selling your personal info to loan companies
>>
>>64117464
>implying
so what if they are
>>
>>64117464
Thanks for making me realize I'm worth something anon!
>>
Posting audio of me fapping has plausible deniability

A video of me fapping at 140mph on my shaft is a lot harder to play off
>>
>>64117299
>Implying half a millimeter of tape is going to dampen the noise the mic can pick up by any reasonable amount
>>
>be me
>broke
>doesn't have webcam.
>feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>
File: 1491969116577.jpg (20 KB, 317x330)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>64117580
when is audio of you fapping ever going to be legally relevant?
>well you see, your honor, i dont grunt when i cum. im more of a moan kind of guy.
>>
That's reasonable especially considering far more people use mics alone than a webcam or mic + webcam. I still unplug my mic when not in use anyway
>>
>>64117299
Nothing works anymore. You cannot escape the botnet. Ever heard about how phone apps were caught emitting ultrasonic sound waves to map out user surroundings? And how will you block that? Think cutting yourself and your computer off from the net will work? Too bad researches and the NSA have been practicing air gapping where they emit random electromagnetic signals to hack you. You might as well shut yourself in a faraday cage from now on if you want to avoid the botnet.
>>
>>64117632
Prosecutors will leak this kind of shit if you're good with computers and you leak from the intelligence agencies
>>
>>64117464
>caring

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.