[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: maxresdefault.jpg (185 KB, 1280x720)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEAO7jhxxwk

Why have you not joined the Thinkpad master race, /g/?
>>
>>64121842
the one time he had a chance to do something good by slamming that shitty laptop and he praises the shit out of it
>>
>>64121868
Seriously. You can see serious keyboard bend right at the start of the video and they don't even mention it. I thought avoiding talking about it while showing it was gonna be some big joke at first.
>>
>>64121842
I don't know why but linus is kinda hot.
Would probably be a great bf and I bet he has a nice cock.
>>
>>64121902
the guy in the beginning is much hotter
>>
>>64121842
SoyTechTips is worthless.
>>
>>64121923
don't be rude
>>
>>64121842
T25 reporting in.

>waaaah i cand affords it111!
Get a goddamn job
>>
>>64121842
Go away Linus
>>64123694
Try not being a faggot
>>
>>64121842
We already had this thread yesterday, Linus.
>>
>>64121842
>intel cpus
uhhhh
>>
>>64121842
Linustechjew already memed me into getting an Intel.
>>
>>64121842
You already made this thread shilling this bullshit and failing hard.
Go buy some ads faggot.
>>
File: 1488167269993.png (290 KB, 432x483)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
Every time he does a sponsorship video, he downplays problems and basically lies for money to underage people on YouTube;
often contradicting things he previously said in the past (like the CPU temperatures shit).
I guess you could say that's the point of sponsorship, but still, the man makes a living by lying to kids about tech which translates to kids making hefty mistakes spurred by a shill. He's human trash.
>>
Posting LTT threads is a violation of the following rules:

Global Rule 2:
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
The main audience and target audience of LTT is underage, and posting LTT invites underage audiences against the rules.

Global Rule 6:
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
LTT in itself is extremely low-quality, and not only is it uninformative but also misinforms, ergo all threads relating to it are low-quality as a result.

Global Rule 10:
>No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
The frequency of this marketing channel being posted has by now evolved into legitimate spam.
It is not a tech channel (isn't involved in any creation or repair of tech), it is a marketing channel.

To feed into the above:
Global Rule 11:
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
LTT checks all the above boxes as a strictly marketing channel which doesn't produce any technology, maintain any technology, and exists solely to spam and advertise for marketing money. He even pushes false advertising.

Bonus rules being broken by posting LTT:
/g/ Rule 2:
>Tech support threads should be posted on /wsr/.
>>
>>64121868
You could tell by his voice he was disappointed, but doesn't want to lose $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for criticism.
>>
File: 1407658187450.jpg (157 KB, 800x532)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>64121902
If he had a nice cock he wouldn't be married to a Johj (pic related) due to his manletpenis, he would instead marry a fine sassy black woman.
>>
Almost 2000 bucks
Why the fuck is it so expensive?
>>
>>64121880
>keyboard bend right at the start of the video

shitty chink quality. lenovo chinkpad.
>>
>>64125229
>release long rant about Skylake-X
>review video downplays issues heavily, even though they're still there
>intro is a "joke" about him being held at gunpoint by intel
>>
>>64125395
because they can
>>
>>64125229
>>64125247
>>64125314
OBSESSED
>>
>>64121842
Linus is my waifu he triggers /g/ like nothing else in the entire universe can.
>>
>>64125526
They are supposed to bend or else they crack you dumbass.
Keyboard bending means it can handle more pressure.
>>
Can't believe they bashed the fucking clit mouse
>>
>>64130235
If only it was RGB
>>
>>64121842
"If you think about pulling the Trigger, go for it" - LinusTechTips

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.