[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>The bill that reflects President Donald Trump’s “Buy American, Hire American” vision aimed at hiking manufacturing and protect local jobs for Americans can seriously dent chances of a large number of H-1B visa holders from India of staying in America anymore. Around 500,000 to 750,000 Indian H-1B visa holders could be sent home if this bill sees the light of the day, a Hindustan Times report said

>Apart from prescribing higher minimum wages, the Bill places the onus on clients to certify that the visa holder is not displacing an existing employee for a tenure of 5-6 years. “That formulation has conditions which are extremely onerous and makes it very difficult for people to not just get the visa but also on how they can be used,” R Chandrashekhar, President, National Association for Software and Services Companies (Nasscom) told PTI.

http://www.financialexpress.com/industry/h-1b-visa-news-over-half-million-indians-may-be-deported-home-if-donald-trump-takes-this-big-step/998566/

Will this be the death of the low-paid Pajeet meme, /g/ ?
>>
File: ass.jpg (5 KB, 211x239)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
tl;dr

MAGA
>>
>>64122050
>Will this be the death of the low-paid Pajeet meme, /g/ ?
Yas
Pretty much
>>
File: pajeeta-durgesh.jpg (669 KB, 1152x1284)
669 KB
669 KB JPG
>>64122050
Bye bye, Pajeet
>>
>>64122050
Finally.
>>
File: dwr5d85gpp701.jpg (62 KB, 751x960)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Haha burgerstan and India btfo at the same time. Stay classy ameriturds.
>>
>>64122050
Right the Russian traitor is going to put America first.
>>
Diplomacy nightmare. US losing one of its big markets if India does same in return.
>>
>>64123189
>US losing one of its big markets if India does same in return.
You mean to say that there are half a million US visa workers in India? I don't think so, anon.
>>
File: 1514952212483.png (360 KB, 546x700)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>64122050
>>
>>64123201
What happens if India restricts access to its market for US companies. Protectionism is bad for capitalism.
>>
>>64123226
Who are they going to turn to? China?
Even if lrotectionism might be bad for capitalism in some extreme cases, these workers are nothing to cry over. Plenty of fish in the pond.
>>
>>64123226
>What happens if India restricts access to its market for US companies.
That would be an entirely different move, and not even slightly similar. Indian visa workers going to the US and working there is actually not very good for Indian economy either, as educated workers emigrate to the US and cause a so-called brain-drain at home.

>Protectionism is bad for capitalism.
I agree, but this isn't about trade, it's about workers.
>>
>>64123347
Got it
>>
>>64122050
wtf i love trump now
>>
Why wount pol leave this board?
>>
>>64123390

W-wait. You mean the wall keeps out people stealing my job too? This changes everything.
>>
>>64123347
>as educated workers emigrate to the US
poo detected
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/155407075

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.