[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Did a professional design this hat?
>>
Probably by the Trumpster himself.
>>
>>327803

It is highly likely someone who makes their wage performing various media and gd related tasks layed that out, so yes.
>>
File: 4chan MAGA hat.jpg (438 KB, 707x1331)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
>>
>>327818
make kekistan great a gain
>>
>>327803

What the fuck is it about people crying over this hat?

Did you see Obama/s Hats? It's literally blue and then his logo?

This had excelled in what it needed to do. This is the single greatest piece of political memorabilia ever created.

>Basic serif font
>Basic rich background fire engine red

Trump created a political brand and everybody bought it and ate it up. Suck his dick if you don't like it.
>>
>>327803
I'd say no and it may have worked because of this. Shit, Trump probably thought of it.
>>
>>327803
It's genius
The rednecks lapped it up, imagine if it was fancy, he wouldn't of got half the attention it created
>>
>>327845
I like it. I'm just asking if he did it himself, paid a pro, or some intern just happened upon the design.
>>
>>327845
dude who are you even referencing
>>
>>327872
it's effay as fuck retard

u think niggers wear fancy shit?
>>
>>327803
It's nothing more than a culmination of memes. There's absolutely nothing stand-outish about it.
>>328932
It's timely, not effay, you sperg
>>
>>328956
>minimalist
>solid, bold white text on a solid background

literally every /gd/ick tries to emulate minimalist shit but since you're all leftist you just dismiss when a conservative does it right, kys
>>
>>328962
This yaknow
>>
>>327818
the virgin hat
>>
File: I need it.jpg (11 KB, 260x194)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
i need it
>>
>>328962
>crying about a grandpa hat on an anime board
>you're all leftists NYAHHHH!!
Imagine being this much of a cuck.
>>
Well, it's really well done but, really, it's just a classic style.
The ref calls attention, it's a powerful color, even a toddler could figure this out.
Garamond, ALL CAPS on white text perfectly stands out from the background, almost shinning over the red, the font's fancy serif represents really well the objective of Trump's campaign, it's a familiar font for all of us and it also calls for older times when serif was more popular than sans serif fonts.
Also thanks to the font size, you do not feel like the font is hitting you in the face despite it being all caps.
The style of the hat itself is also a great choice since this kind of hat can be used with any clothing.

It's really well done, you should appreciate this kind of work instead of the "minimalist" shit lazy designers push you these days, this hat emulates a political campaign from the 60's
>>
The type is formal and traditional. It conveys a very strong message to the very people he intended to reach out to.
>>
It looks edible. I want to eat it.
>>
File: C3wP68IWQAA2XQP.jpg (187 KB, 1107x1154)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>327845
I think it's a couple of things:
Trump obsessively wearing them himself even as POTUS and the color palette basically being the base colors for the nazi swastika, you can see it used even in a lot of political art.
It's very triggering especially when people care so much about other people's apparel.
>>
>>329562
Red is the color of blood. What's so wrong with that?
>>
>>329366
the virgin post
>>
>>327803

The type is horrible
>>
>>329562
There are hundreds of flags that are mostly red. Fuck sake, the communist flag of China is an excellent example.
>>
>>327845
>This is the single greatest piece of political memorabilia ever created
It must be hard to type with all that cum sloshing around in your stomach. Do you ever feel any shame when you burp some up and have to swallow it a second time?
>>
>>329998
Also quads.
>>
>>329999
Oh and quints.
>>
>>329999
>>330000

wtf
>>
>>329562
>the color palette basically being the base colors for the nazi swastika
It shares two colors in common out of three. It also shares two colors in common out of three with the American flag. You automatically drew the correlation between Nazis and the hat vs. America and the hat
Really makes me think what you're trying to get at
>>
>>330004
this board is so slow its easy to predict, nothing special anon
>>
File: Beznazwy-1.jpg (167 KB, 500x286)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>330115
>>
File: G unit.jpg (73 KB, 673x722)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
did they fix the Gs?
>>
yup if it doesnt have the green under the bill its a fake

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.