[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/gif/ - Adult GIF
Worksafe Board: /wsg/



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: 1489130637.webm (2.92 MB, 404x720)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
Amateur Thread
>>
File: 1489799399.webm (3.82 MB, 480x640)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1470372689324.webm (3.84 MB, 544x408)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB WEBM
>>10276550
>>
File: 1485641809016.webm (937 KB, 528x400)
937 KB
937 KB WEBM
>>10276558
>>
File: 1485758017387.webm (2.4 MB, 544x408)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB WEBM
>>10276563
>>
File: 1485801200653.webm (3.34 MB, 1024x768)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB WEBM
>>10276566
>>
File: 1485826994594.webm (3.34 MB, 1280x720)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB WEBM
>>10276570
>>
File: 1485864949224.webm (2.58 MB, 960x540)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB WEBM
>>10276574
>>
File: 1486292146814.webm (3.95 MB, 1280x720)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB WEBM
>>10276578
>>
File: 1486326686235.webm (3.86 MB, 544x308)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB WEBM
>>10276584
>>
File: 1486782419710.webm (3.77 MB, 646x364)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB WEBM
>>10276590
>>
File: 1487061234732.webm (2.6 MB, 266x474)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB WEBM
>>10276594
>>
File: 1487068389312.webm (2.41 MB, 640x480)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB WEBM
>>10276599
>>
File: 1487434821237.webm (3.94 MB, 640x360)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB WEBM
>>10276603
>>
File: 1487713343305.webm (3.83 MB, 640x480)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB WEBM
>>10276612
>>
File: 1487896860229.webm (2.93 MB, 756x480)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>10276621
>>
File: 1488048037378.webm (3.74 MB, 640x1136)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB WEBM
>>10276626
>>
File: 1488473172655(b).webm (3.35 MB, 640x480)
3.35 MB
3.35 MB WEBM
>>10276632
That's all i have
>>
>>10276635
Good stuff kind sir.
>>
>>10276578
Her butt, her skin tone, her back muscles... she's really sexy
>>
>>10276563
>>10276566
>>10276584
>>10276635
sauce?
>>
>>10276632
More of her?
>>
>>10276545
>that girl you have a crush on.webm
>>
>>10276599

Sauce
>>
Lift your legs up bitch!!
>>
>>10277146
Opps
>>10276558
Meant for this one
>>
@OP
Sauce?
>>
>>10276558
sauce?
>>
>>10276574
shit. that was hot
>>
>>10276558
Fuck saaaaauce????
>>
>>10276612
Oh my gaaah
Sauce, please?
>>
>>10276599
I'd love to see more
>>
>>10276558
you know, most people apparently watch shit like this and get off and even makes them want to it themselves, but I'm so fucking insane (adult virgin, yay) that I couldn't possibly have sex. just seeing this webm makes me uncomfortable. being naked in front of someone looks like the most awkward thing a person could do. how the fuck do you have sex? I'll never know.
>>
>>10276545
>>10276554
>>10276570
>>10276566
fuckin solid thread so far
>>
File: j-orgasm1.webm (3.95 MB, 640x480)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB WEBM
>>
>>10277748
faggot
>>
>>10277748

Get a prostitute, she'll teach you everything.
>>
>>10277626
https://xhamster.com/movies/6145763/skinny_homemade_fuck.html

Took a screen shot, did a reverse image search and found it. You are welcome Anon.
>>
File: j-orgasm2.webm (3.76 MB, 640x480)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB WEBM
>>
>>10277748
Straight sex can be weird unless you are both just lusting the fuck out of eachother then it just goes with the flow.
Start kissing, rubbbing, clothes come off, more touching and shit and it happens.

If you actually love someone, it comes natural. Also, 8 out of 10 times I'm having sex in a dim room or lights off. The other 20% of the time our clothes are usually on and we're having a quickie.
>>
>>10277965
not interested really. why would I need the "skills" a hooker might teach me? I had zero sex offers in the past 15 years. women don't offer me sex and I'm obviously incapable of offering myself either, so, I'll pass.
>>
>>10277748
I was gonna call you weird but honestly I don't fuck sober. Probably 90% of the time I've had 3-6 beers before...Really I don't need to be drunk, but those beers help me get over how awkward sex is after all...But yeah like anon said, get a prostitute to get you started, it'll boost your confidence and all... Personally I think it's easier to get a woman to fuck when you have just fucked before...
>>
>>10276815
wwwfacebookcom/itzacherry.lou
>>
>>10276545

>she was football team
>>
>>10276599

Jesus fucking christ. What a lucky fuck.
>>
File: black dress.webm (2.74 MB, 426x240)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB WEBM
>>10278059
>women don't offer me sex
Do you ever go to places full of horny women and make yourself look open, approachable, and fun?
>>
>>10277748
It helps if you're attractive
>>
>>10278221
no, I don't believe in lying. I am who I am and look how I look like 100% of the time. if no one ever likes me, it's they who are missing out, not me.
>>
>>10277748
iktf fellow robot.
>>
>>10278221
sause?
>>
File: 1483834312015.gif (4 MB, 394x257)
4 MB
4 MB GIF
>>10277748

Yeah you've been lied to when they told you that "love would find you." If you're ugly or socially awkward you have to get used to being very lonely. And it's X10 if you're male.
>>
>>10278462
lol, I'm not lonely. i have friends. it's just sex what I don't have.
>>
>>10276545
I can't help but wonder what it would be like for her if all the dudes came at the same time
>>
>>10276545

holy fuck any more of this? what happened next ??
>>
>>10276566

who the fuck sets their ringtone to Mackelmore.
>>
>>10276599
Shit like this makes me wish I was single again
>>
>>10276632
That infant annihilator in the background?
>>
>>10277748

we're all uncomfortable and wierd, anon. attractive or not. we're all vulnerable, we're all helped by alchohol. etc etc.

the only advice I ever thought of was: fap how you will fuck, because you fuck how you fap.

If you wank watching stuff, stopping every 30 seconds to change vids or sites or hit pause, you will fuck like an epileptic, like in tha tvideo. get hard, try to fap at a decent, constant rate for a minute, then two, then three. build up over time. she'll be plenty pleased.

nothing fucks like enthusiasm. oh, and wear a condom but yeah you might need to go down town. just watch the pornhub sex ed vids and do your best.

its odd, its awkward, but it is really worth it.

~fellow anon
>>
>>10276545
>porn for faggots in denial.webm
>>
>>10277974
You're more than we deserve, Anon
>>
>>10278291
Anon, you'll never grow in your comfort zone
You gotta put yourself out there, risks must be taken

or you can stay comfortable, afraid and alone
>>
>>
>>
File: 100.webm (2.89 MB, 1080x1920)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
>>
>>10276570
amber blank is such a filthy little slut
>>
>>10276570
amber blank is such a filthy little slut
>>
>>10277748
after a while you learn that youre not the only person with insecurities. Also try popping a heap of xanies before meeting girls it will relax you virgin ass
>>
>>10276599
source on this video?

It's probably the hottest webm on /gif/ right now
>>
>>10276599
"File no longer exist"

Pls someone repost this
>>
>>10278661
lmao i think it is
>>
File: harder.webm (3.91 MB, 1048x720)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB WEBM
>>10278291
>I am who I am and look how I look like 100% of the time
"Who you are" doesn't have to be static does it? If you aren't happy as who you are, abandon that identity and become someone new. Someone is is in fact open and approachable"
>>
>>10276621
sauce
>>
>>10277748
Tell you just one thing anon, and it will change your life.
Go to the gym.
>>
>>10278291
That's what sad ugly people tell themselves so they feel better, plus it's not lying about yourself if you're our trying new things retard.... 10/10 morals faggot
>>
Wife. Moar?
>>
>>10276635
pronhub:
/view_video.php?viewkey=811702426

Hot as fuck
>>
>>10276599
please someone reupload
>>
>>10276545
>>10276554
>>10276578
>>10276612
>>10276621
>>10278944
sauce?
>>
File: fk.webm (3.25 MB, 854x480)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB WEBM
>>
File: dg.webm (4 MB, 854x480)
4 MB
4 MB WEBM
>>
>>10281004
>>10281009
pure garbage
>>
>>10277748
you picked a really bad example, as that retarded monkey in the webm is the definition of maximal awkwardness to begin with

doesn't of course change the fact that you're a retarded faggot but still
>>
File: video-1484223609.webm (1.24 MB, 640x480)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB WEBM
Gf cumming on my dick.
>>
>>10281197
Any more of her? Love that ass
>>
>>10276563
fucking shit taste in van gogh
>>
>>10280153
no, thanks. that advice is the most retarded thing people say. I don't want to look ripped. I like the way I look. if no one wants me that way, then I'll have to die a virgin. changing to please others makes no sense whatsoever. do you want people to like YOU or someone you had to become in order for them to like "you"?
>>
>>10281327
this is the funniest and cringiest shit I've ever heard for an excuse not to go to the gym. Yea youre going to die a virgin haha
>>
>>10281327
just do it
>>
>>10276563
is there sauce?
>>
>>
>>10281327
>changing to please others makes no sense whatsoever
lol, this statement alone is worth a darwin award
>>
>>
File: 1485558247077.webm (3.41 MB, 640x360)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB WEBM
>>
>>10281365
so you do become something you don't want just to please others? do you even have your own personality? you're pathetic.

you might get laid, but at least I am who I want to be.
>>
>>10281334

so...not wanting to look a certain way is a cringy "excuse" not to go to the gym? dude, you do realize you don't need to go to a gym to be healthy right? because I don't and I am healthy. so this is just about looks. I like how I look, I'm just not found attractive by retarded women who think all men should look like channing tatum.

pardon me for having my own personality.
>>
>>10281367
sauce?
>>
>>10281391
Guarantee you have autism.
You obviously don't understand basic human social interaction.
>>
>>10281327
This, lads, is natural selection at its finest. You're betraying your body by not pushing it to the physical limit or at the very least not sculting your body's ideal physique. Waste your potential anon, we got it covered.
>>
>>10281391
from what you've said so far (including "changing to please others makes no sense whatsoever") it's clear that you're an infantile and self-centered cunt and expect that people should just accept this in every way
you probably have no ambitions and no willingness to develop or make any kind of compromises if it includes something you don't "like" in an immediate selfish manner (and I'm not talking about gym here now so don't even try to cling onto that)

fucking grow up or go die in a cave as a hermit
>>
>>10281442
lol, fuck off. most people don't look like an action star. most people don't workout and get their bodies to look like that. are you insane?

if that were a requirement to have sex, then most people in the world would be virgins. clearly it's not a required.

I want someone to want ME, not what YOU motherfucker say I should look like.

damn proud of being a virgin for the right fucking reasons.
>>
>>10281445
fuck off, I don't know a single person that has ever changed a key aspect of themselves just to please someone, motherfucker. not one.

fat people get laid. ugly people get laid. clearly I don't need to workout BECAUSE i DON'T FUCKING WANT TO.
>>
>>10281403
dude don't take it so personally, I guarantee you a small percentage of people browsing go to the gym and if they do probably go to Planet Fitness or something lmfao

the key is to not give a shit about women and live your life and try to be successful; yeah sex is nice but it's seriously the least amount of fun if it's not with someone compatible or worth your time
>>
>>10281359
Wow thats hot
>>
>>10281359
omg source or similar? latino speaking??
>>
>>10281460
two pediatricians from argentina's garrahan hospital blowing a doctor
>>
>>10281449
>>10281452
oh you definitely show every sign of being the dead end of a lineage, have fun seething in your self-pity

and you're even proud of this non-achievement
>>
File: mechy la promotora.webm (1.51 MB, 250x442)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB WEBM
>>
>>10281449
Hahahahaha you fucking retard I never said anything about sex. you will still be you, just so much better for pushing your body. Like I said, waste away, no one will care.
>>
>>10281487
wow moar.
audio?
>>
>>10281487
>>
>>10281514
what a whore
>>
>>10280308
kys faggot
>>
>>10276584
sauce
>>
File: 1489538328687.webm (3.95 MB, 320x240)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB WEBM
>>
this is some weak ass vanilla shit thread
>>
File: DSCF5033_2.webm (1.61 MB, 1280x720)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB WEBM
gf
>>
>>10278944
more?
>>
>>10282269
nice, more? with sound?
>>
>>10276563
I just noticed those heels
>>
>>10276599
sauce please
>>
>>10281390
sauce?
>>
File: newalldg02.webm (1.51 MB, 960x540)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB WEBM
>>
File: Jess006 (1).webm (3.31 MB, 636x480)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB WEBM
>>
>>10276626
sauce?
>>
>>10276570
amber blank is such a filthy little slut
>>
>>10280236
you seem super nice and helpful, huh.
>>
>>10278291
People don't like being with open, approachable, or fun people.
Looking that way isn't about changing your clothes, it's about your demeanor. If you're not an approachable person, trust me, it's not them who's missing out.
>>
This is by far the best amateur thread I have ever seen on this fucking site
>>
File: cumshot2.webm (405 KB, 384x216)
405 KB
405 KB WEBM
>>
File: 051015.webm (3.92 MB, 480x270)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
>>
>>10282725
sauce?
>>
File: saddie.webm (3.6 MB, 320x228)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB WEBM
>>
>>10281359
pretty recent video, theyre doctors from argentina, theres a couple more vids of them
>>
>>10281197
Your whore has a phat ass
>>
>>10282641
Dog you're asking for advice on a porn thread, what the fuck do you want?
>>
File: spaghetti.webm (1.55 MB, 1280x720)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB WEBM
>>10276545
the spaghetti is ready
>>
>>10281359
Girls... Hey Girls! The Game...
Starting.. The Game is starting...
Hey! The game is starting...
Hey! (poke) The game is starting
Do you want us to stop?
It depends...
You don't mind if I watch the game?
No.
You sure?
OK.

[The game was Chile-Argentina for the Final of Copa America 2016]
>>
File: 1485846686441.webm (3.63 MB, 853x480)
3.63 MB
3.63 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1473829103362.webm (2.88 MB, 1280x720)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
>>
File: IMG_1405.webm (1.25 MB, 320x568)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB WEBM
>>
>>10282667
lol, you think the way to live life is to think YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING WRONG, because people just don't like you? wtf? have some fucking self love.

i like myself. I think I'm awesome. my friends think I'm awesome. it's women who's never found me awesome. it's they who are missing out, because I never been with a woman, and thus I can't possibly claim I'm "missing out" on something that I don't know what it's like. are you missing out on gay sex if you're straight? lol, stupid asshat.
>>
>>10276621
the beginning is good its on xhamster
>>
>>10283098
>my friends think I'm awesome. it's women who's never found me awesome
If your "friends" and "women" are mutually exclusive, you are in desperate need of more/better friends. The ones you have are dragging you down.
>>
>>
>>10282215
sorry there isn't any scat for you
>>
>>10283156
nowhere did I state such a thing. I'm just describing. in 28 years I've never met a woman who claimed she liked me or found me attractive. that's their problem, not mine.
>>
>>10283200
Lol it sounds like it is your problem if women don't like you ,after all I really doubt you would want to be a virgin for the rest of your life right?
>>
>>10281359
well. i was born into the wrong fucking ethnicity...
>>
>>10283250
how is it my fucking problem? so people don't actually have personalities? people only behave like others want them to? what?

it's THEIR standards I'm not meeting. I am who I am and I look what I look like. it's not my fault they don't like ME.

if I change, and they like me, then they'd be liking someone else... not me.
>>
>>10281197
more?
>>
>>10283294
You misunderstand I should have put more emphasis on saying it was your problem because I meant that it is a literal problem you are suffering through. You seem to have taken it out of context and from that you came to the conclusion that I was putting fault on you or in other words that this problem is your fault,but what i was really saying as previously stated is that this a problem that does exist for you.
>>
>>10283294
Also anon you miss the point everyone is trying to make you understand. See you are not changing for other people or so that other people will like you. You are changing for yourself to improve upon your own character. You change to become anon 2.0 not the beta release version but the alpha final version. And anon 2.0 is 100% better then the previous version because this new version of anon gets the girls
>>
>>10283294
And also you seem to really see things in black and white because you perceive change as bad but you must be like water in that it is shapeless and formless such that in any instance anything is possible with it
>>
>>10276545
mywifedidthisbutI'mnotacuck.webm
>>
>>10281514
based argentina
>>
>>10283294
>if I change, and they like me, then they'd be liking someone else... not me.
It sounds like you don't like YOURSELF, so you might as well change and become a new person. And while you're changing, you might as well make sure the new person is liked by them as well.
>>
>>10282909
For what purpose?
>>
>>10282507
MOOOOAR PLs
>>
File: 1471696635043.gif (1.3 MB, 320x213)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB GIF
>>10282909
>>
>>10276554
Keked
>>
>>10283008
>>10283015
sauce?
>>
>>10281327
Life is all about pleasing others you dip. Any human connection is built around how you perceive others others and how to others perceive you. You can't just get what you want by doing nothing, every interaction is give and take. Those that put effort feel way more rewarded than those that just get whatever comes easiest
>>
>>10277974
>https://xhamster.com/movies/6145763/skinny_homemade_fuck.html
damn really good job anon!
>>
>>10278221
>places full of horny women
where are those places if I may ask?
>>
>>10276921

I fear coming into these threads and seeing a video of a girl I know, even worse, a girl I do have a crush on. Luckily, I don't have many female friends that would end up with their video on here, heck the girl I'm crushing on wouldn't be caught dead in that predicament...

I hope.
>>
>>10276545
What is she screaming in the beginning..? Can't make it out
>>
>>10281327
Listen to these guys >>10283795

People rarely give actual advise on here and you are reacting negatively to it.

People will someday give up on trying to help you.

Most guys have to work incredibly hard to get a girl. It is never easy. People will never like you for who you are on the first impression. No one is obligated to understand you from the get go.

Truth be told whenever I put on some weight I have a tough time attracting women, when I lose weight and lean up I get more positive outcomes.

Don't expect that you will walk into an area and women will pour on you.

Women have the power in the world of choice with men. All men flock to them to compete with each other not the other way around.

Would you date a fat woman who puts no effort in making herself attractive?
>>
>>10281403
is this a cringe thread
>>
>>10276545
Nice party!
>>
File: 826619.webm (3.7 MB, 670x380)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB WEBM
>>
>>10283173
Fuuuuck:
1. That awful accent
2. Piss
3. British Airways stewardess inflection

3 strikes, you're out. That video's shit.
>>
>>10276599
is this the best webm ever made? possibly
>>
File: 1478372535784.webm (3.51 MB, 426x240)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB WEBM
>>
File: suckingballs.webm (1.62 MB, 428x240)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB WEBM
>>
File: chinesebjslut.webm (496 KB, 428x240)
496 KB
496 KB WEBM
>>10284146
>>
>>10281327
yeah bro be careful

I had been going to the gym for about 3 months and then I woke up super ripped one day out of nowhere.

I think about suicide everyday.
>>
>>10276599
knew i had seen this before...
xxxaporn com/48558/The_dark_haired_girl_takes_it_all_the_way.html
>>
>>10276632
She sucking off beavis and butthead?
>>
Anyone got the one of the blond in the fishnet bodystocking getting fucked from behind with the cam in front of her? Lost the sauce a long ass time ago.
>>
>>10276599
fuck man

i really wanna know what this was about
>>
>>10284207
drugs
>>
File: barneynoir.gif (45 KB, 500x320)
45 KB
45 KB GIF
>>10281449
Wizard detected

Just get in the gym; it does more for your confidence than it does to your body within the first TWO weeks.

I'm fit, healthy, married and have a great job and I attribute that to the confidence I gained by going to the gym after being skeletal five years ago. Without the gym, I definitely wouldn't have asked the qt grill out.

We're not fucking with you here.
>>
>>10284239
>Just get in the gym; it does more for your confidence than it does to your body within the first TWO weeks.

>just start lifting anon, it will solve all your problems

This is a really shitty meme. There are plenty of fat/skinny guys who are married or have a gf. And there are plenty of ripped gymrats, who are alone and sad. How would you explain that?
I've read a thread about a guy like that - lifting and all that shit was all he did in his spare time. Did it help him? Fuck no, he was alone for years and when he tried to get out all the women he met just ignored him or dumped him shorty after initiating contact. Reading that shit was both sad and hilarious, as it thoroughly debunked this >muh gym meme.
Ffs, no one will even see your muscles most of the time under clothes. If a guy is an introvert and was like that for most of his life the gym won't help him, in best case scenario he will just become an introvert with some muscles.
Meanwhile fat/skinny guys will continue to be successful in their sexual lives.
>>
>>10284518

there tends to be significant overlap between people who go to the gym and health and happiness

no one says this is guaranteed for every single person.

if you're already happy then that's great feel free to not work out
>>
>>10283882
"yes, don't stop"
in Russian. Porevo.info is a Russian amateur site.
>>
>>10281449

Pfft okay we'll take life advice of a virgin. Your still a virgin because no one wants to sleep with you, not the other way around.

Go to the the fucking gym and start improving yourself. Do it for yourself. I bet you hate looking in the mirror or going shirtless. But by all means keep being bitter for no reason and denying yourself happiness because your incredibly lazy. Get a job while your at it and no not a night job.
>>
>>10278650
you're baiting people who can't get even one girl to bed, let alone two to suck you off,

goddamn, I've been under the dry spell for almost two years now.
>>
>>10281449

You're proud on an anonymous Malaysian basket-weaving forum. Not proud in real life.

Don't try to act like you're a virgin by choice, dude. It's fucking sad.
>>
>>10282914
THANK
>>
>>10276584
lol she sounds like that grape woman that fell
>>
>>10276570
amber blank is such a filthy little slut
>>
>>10281449
You should stay a virgin because you are an autist. I suggest not even conversing about it since your life is as you want it to be.

Now stop posting unless it's contribooting. Nobody cares about you here. 4chan is not a hugbox.
>>
>>10283867
Why since you don't fuk them?
>>
>>10278118
I dont think thats her haha
>>
File: 1484402950202.gif (1.77 MB, 267x199)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB GIF
>>10276584
well i just took a shit and it somehow looks like its become sentient
>>
>>10281327
Yea lets face it, you'll most likely not get "ripped" even if you go to the gym. The point is to at least not look like a walking noodle ya dip. You say it like you're about to do plastic surgery or some shit.
>>
>>10283336
no I'm fucking not, you idiot. YOU are asking me to change foir YOUR standards,not mine. i have my own standards and I'm good. I like my looks. it's other people who don't. why the FUCK would I change my looks? you people are severely damage. you're fucking robots imitating other people.

be your fucking selves.
>>
>>10283914
I can't care fucking less. I find women attractive and I don't ask myself "hey, did they become this so I coukld find them attractive?" NO. I assume they look what they look like because it's what they fucking WANT.

I like how I look. If no one likes me, fucking FUCK THEM.

you people are fucking morons. fucking idiots. mI hopo you all die of fucking aids.

so no one sucks my dick and I'm supposed to get cosmetic surgery? so someone can suck my dick? fuck off. fuck you, assholes.
>>
>>10284575
FUCK YOU

I want someone to fuck ME, not fuck some gym dude you motherfucking assholes want me to become.

I am me. I am not who I am not. do they not teach tautologies in school anymore??!
>>
>>10284902

>NO ONES INTERESTED IN YOU, YOU ARE NOT INTERESTING YOU ARE JUST A SHIT FAT PERSON


You aren't getting laid and you have no friends because the person you are, the one you won't change for nothing, is shit. You have no personality, your outward appearance is that of someone who has given up and you have nothing to offer anyone. This is why no ones interested in you. Keep on keeping on. We were just trying to be nice to you, but you got all autistic and couldn't take a hint.

Now fuck off back to masturbating.
>>
>>10284919
and I'll die prouod knowing that I am myself and I didn't become into a character that I am not, just so I could say "i smash sum pussy yeah", idiots.

sex made you retarded.
>>
>>10284894
>>10284899
>>10284902
pure entertainment

>>10284919

lol
>>
>>10276612
Jayzuss
>>
>>10284902
Sometimes you gotta learn that "you" are not the the kind of person that anyone wants to be with. Everyone. EVERYONE, has to make themselves appealing at first, then ease into their natural selves.
You want someone to immediately like all of you just for being you? That's lazy, and an excuse for not trying.
>>
>>10284928

Then die like a proud virgin, idiot.

Obviously not having sex made you retarded kek
>>
>>10284978
I fucking disagree. stop fucking claiming people aren't themselves. so none of my friends are actually who they are? they're just characters they play based on what they think others want?

am I the only fucking original person on this fucking place??????????????????????????!
>>
>>10281452
You're missing the point, it's not always about physical appearance. Everyone gives up something to be in a relationship because that's how relationships work. You've made it perfectly clear that there is nothing about you that you are willing to change because of some paradigm you've created that precludes self development in order to exist as a fulfilled individual, which makes you an unapproachable person in general as a result. That's why you don't get women. You say you have female friends, there's a good chance you're the cringe friend that people struggle to be around.
>>
>>10282900
>you're asking for advice
>what the fuck do you want?

duh
>>
>>10284902
So you want someone to fuck an unattractive loser?
>>
>>10284990
No one wants to date a fat slob
Even less want to fuck one
Lmfao This thread is pure fucking gold
>>
>>10283200
If you're complaining about it, then yeah, it IS your problem.
>>
>>10285012
SSOPT FUCKING SAYING THAT.

are you fucking serious, moron? How is "hey, that chick doesn't like my beard, so I'm gonna shave" in any way self developement or "bettering" oneself?

that's the kind of shit people say. I like my looks, I like my body. it's others who've never liked it. that's on them, not me.

stop asking peolpe to change. either like someone for who they are or move on.

how can you people be so stupid? oh I know. vaginas clouded your judgement.
>>
>>10278965
GO

>>10282615
BACK

>>10284645
TO

>>10278999
LEDDIT
>>
>>10283200
> 28 years
>never met a woman who claimed she liked me
>or found me attractive

Then you're a shit ugly person with a terrible personality that's probably due to being jaded from not getting laid throughout your peak years of high school or college

Lmao
Buddy
Please

Start over
Go to the gym
Gain some confidence
Learn from your shit story before it's to late and you end up like CWC Lmfao
>>
>>10285026
> I like my looks
> I like my body.
No one else does, buddy, and it takes 2 to tango
Lmfao
>>
>>10285040
precisely. that's their fault, not mine. half your replies say "gain confidence" and I've been fucking saying I'm confident for 2 days saying I FUCKING LIKE MY BODY ALREADY.

some of you claim going to the gym is to change how I see myself, yet I don't need to. so the only reason is: you want me to look like someone else because "women" like someone else, not me.

that's the fucking problem, you idiots.
>>
>>10285044
Lmao
You're calling anonymous people on a porn board idiots because you can't and refuse to even attempt to get laid
You're clearly not confident in your body because you're Screaming that you love it
Obviously other people don't
I'm out - you're hopeless.
Enjoy jerkin it
>>
>>10284899
Audibl and sensible chuckle
>>
>>10285054
I'm just saying it like it is. I have no problem with my looks. it's OTHERS who do. how is this not clear? this isn't a confidence issue. it's a "others don't find me attractive" issue.

ever hit tinder? not a single match, EVER. how is that my fault? I was born with this face. It won't change. if no one likes me: tough break for me.

I have no problem dying a virgin, I'm proud of me.
>>
>>10284990
Again, you are missing my point. I'll make this as simple as possible.
You walk into a bar, you see a guy in the corner, in the dark, with an angry expression on his face, holding a knife. He looks like bad news, so you avoid him. Is he actually a bad guy? Maybe not, maybe he's having a rough day and his knife fell out of his pocket just before you walked in. If he puts his knife away, and changes his facial expression, does that make him a different person? No, it doesn't. But do you know what it does accomplish? It makes him more approachable. Now let's apply this to you. You have a grumpy look on your face, you're slouching, you've got ketchup on your shirt because you had a nice burger earlier. Does this make you a bad guy? No. Will girls talk to you? Probably not.(this is all example, please don't take this literally, I'm not saying you walk around with ketchup on your shirt but somehow I think you might)
It's not about changing who you are, it's about making yourself seem available. If you present yourself as too aggressive or too timid, some people won't always give you a chance even if they would like you just the way you are.
Don't change who you are, change how you tell people who you are. Not everyone speaks your metaphorical language, so you need to adjust.
Again, let me reiterate, it's not changing who you are, your core substance, or even to an extent the facade you wear. Just be aware the effect you have on first impressions, and if your first impression doesn't represent who you are, maybe tweak it a little.
Because if you honestly believe the kind of person you are should be able to establish relationships or even if you just want to get laid and it's not happening, perhaps people are getting the wrong read off of you.
It takes work, I'm not saying it doesn't. But you can do this without changing your person. You may need to come to terms that you're expecting too much of the world.
>>
>>10285067
I will say though, if you meet people with the attitude of "I'm not going to change for you no matter what."
That basically guarantees people won't give you much of a chance because that immediately demonstrates that you're stubborn and ill-tempered. People tend to avoid those, particularly when they're tied together.
>>
>>10285071
can't care less. my friends like me, not sexually, but as a person. so if around 12 people like me for who I am, then I can safely say I'm not "unapproachable". you know why women don't approach me? first of all: they're women. never heard of a woman approaching any man for anything. second of all: you don't fuck nice personalities. you fuck hot people. never met a woman who found me hot, that I know of. simple as that.

take that little speech of yours and shove it up your ass. I like who I look and I look my personality. if not a single vagina agrees: their loss. not mine.
>>
>>10285067
Treat it like a game, if at first you don't succeed, you don't need a new character, just try a different strategy.
>>
Damn, I came here to wank to some amateur stuff and the thread has gone full /r9k/

>I'm a virgin, how do I into sex
>you should do a, b, c, d
>b-b-but I won't because excuses, proud virgin, others' problem hurrrr
Man, then why do you ask in the first place? Back to your containment board, nigger
>>
File: bngdhrd.webm (3.42 MB, 854x480)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB WEBM
>>
>>10285092
Ah see, there's that rigid paradigm again. "you don't fuck nice personalities."
That, my friend, is where you are quite wrong. A hot guy who is an asshole gets much less attention than a mediocre guy with a winning attitude. Yes, hot guys who are assholes often have girlfriends, but you know what, they don't usually last long. I know personally about a dozen people who aren't very high scorers in the looks department, but are all very congenial, all either married or never lacking for dates. One in particular I have in mind would score maybe a 4 on the stereotypical "looks scale,' but he lights up any room when he walks in, and could have his pick of any girl he wanted.
As for your "I have friends therefore I'm approachable" attitude, I'm afraid there are some flaws in that logic. For simple anecdotal evidence I present myself:
All through high school and college I was never lacking for friends, but not because I was an approachable person. I have one, maybe two friends in 10 years that I actually "made" by myself. The rest happen because of circumstance, by accident, a couple who latched on because they had no one else, and the biggest source is from friends of friends. Friends are a strange thing, where if you have them, that in no way means you're receptive to romantic encounters. Developing friendships can take months, where people slowly become acclimated to your quirks and oddities, and eventually reaching the decision that you're at least tolerable.
A girl's decision to go home with you can start and finish in a matter of minutes or even seconds, depending on the situation.
Don't hold that against the girl, that's what everyone in public does, even you. You evaluate someone off of their first impression because that's all you have of them. You decide right then and there if they're worth spending more time with. That's when how approachable you are truly matters.
>>
>>10285092
But I will say, if you're truly not a looker, your attitude isn't helping either.
Have some self pride you say, but just because you're naturally a certain way, doesn't mean it's good.
Just like someone who is morbidly obese might want to change their eating habits for health reasons, someone with a shitty attitude might contemplate changing that too, for social reasons.
>>
>>10285162
can't. fucking. care. less.

what part of I like the person that I am don't you understand?

if I meet a woman and she asks something about me, I will answer truthfully. if she doesn't like that, bad for her. I don't censor myself, I don't change who I am just to please others.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM.

how do you not see this is the only healthy way to live? you people seem completely lost in other people's notions of what you should be. I'm not.

I am who I want to be. if being who I want to be means I'll never get to have sex, then that's the way it'll be. but I'll die proud of being fucking MYSELF.
>>
>>10284173
LMAO
>>
This fucking thread is the best thing I've seen in years, both content wise, and content wise.
>>
>>10285187
There are also many physiological benefits to building muscles; it increases your testosterone and some other neurotransmitters that make you happier.

You understand that if you only get 3 hours of sleep a day or eat pizza 75% of the time, you will feel like shit right? You know you will continue to feel like shit until you get more sleep and eat other foods, it's pretty simple to understand. However, if you don't change your behavior, feeling like shit will become normal and you will adapt to being feeling like shit all the time.

What we're trying to tell you is that there is possibility that you can feel better, mentally and physically. You might be trapped in a normative "feeling like shit" all the time mode and not even realize it. It's worth a shot.

You have to understand that you're not a simply brain sitting on top of a body. Your brain and body are deeply connected together. All your life style habits effect your feelings and moods. You cannot separate the two from each other, even though it seems like there is a boundary.
>>
>>10285187
>I am who I want to be.
Then stop waiting women to find you attractive and start going out to new bars and clubs everyday, it's just a numbers game

Start flirting with every women you see being receptive to strangers. Make sure you're going to places where singles are expected to mingle.
>>
>>10285243
once again: no.

does everyone go to the gym? no. does everyone have a fit body? no. is every non-fit non-ripped non-trained person a virgin? no.

hence, your argument that I should go to the gym is literally garbage.

you should go to the gym if that's what you want. not because of some elaborate made-up reason. are you stupid? "itll make you happier"? i AM HAPPY, dumbnuts.
>>
>>10285243
>that there is possibility that you can feel better, mentally and physically.

well spoken buff-anon.
the scope are bigger, one learns displine,

I don't work out, but I have some demanding hobbies, and I have learned a lot of those, and got pretty good, which helped my self confidence, plus a lot of studies which helps me with my selfconfidence. socially I am still awkward, completely awful, but I am still learning.. One have to withhold a lot of battles, bleed a lot for a long time, and finally the victories will be in line. Not necessary womens, but other things too. That's those values you convey to other peoples, that you have worked hard and fulfilled your wishes. That's making womens wet in their pants. The ironic is that you'll also have higher standards for womes, why should you accept to be with a abusive woman?`Why aren't you leaving her? That's the power most of womens has over mens, and they know that, and it's the reason why most of the womens are cruel towards mens, they have abduance of mens in their life.
>>
>>10285261
I don't like dancing. hell will freeze over before you see me at a club, lol. and no, I don't flirt, that's deceit to me. every person I ever witnessed "flirting" were just lying thru their teeth, saying shit they don't mean, agreeing with shit they don't and just being someone they're not.

i'm honest 100% of the time. Iam who I am. why the hell would I lie or censor myself? just to get pussy? if that's what gets you pussy, then I don't want it.

I want to meet someone, just like my friends, who like me exactly the way I am, just how I like people the way they are, because what fucking part of I don't demand ANYONE to change for me don't you people fucking understand? if you like something I don't like, I'll tell you, but that won't make you like less. if something I like makes you like me less: you're a shity person, sorry. that simple.
>>
>>10276590
Dear God please sauce!
>>
>>10285187
You know what, fine. I think you may actually be beyond help. I've presented to you in logical progression steps to improve your life while still maintaining your core values and yet you systematically ignore them or devise excusing stating the same thing over and over.
What part of "you can benefit yourself without changing 'who you are'" don't YOU understand?
Yes, I get it, you like who you are. But changing tiny things doesn't change who you are. What you really mean is "I'm lazy and don't want to put forth effort. Women should just come to me or something is wrong with them."
Honestly, I get the impression you're not as old as you claim to be because you're acting like a petulant child. You're not proud of who you are, you're merely a stubborn infant.
If you're so 'proud' of who you are, so proud that you're willing to live and die a life alone (yes I realize you have friends, but I'm almost convinced that if you didn't have friends you'd actually believe it's humanity's fault, not some result of your being), then why did you feel the urge to complain on a forum? A forum dedicated to conversation keep in mind, and then proceed to refute every imaginable response, both thoroughly and ill-conceived alike. You posited a question, then claimed to be upset at any of the responses.
I am now convinced that you either were pining for attention or have Asperger's Syndrome.
I have a lot of experience with Asp, both in myself and with relatives and I can with confidence say that any amount of logical musing can unravel your adamant posture on this subject, no matter how socially impaired you are, leaving me to believe that you're just an adolescent looking for attention.
In which case, I am moving on. Good luck, but with that attitude I don't see much changing for you.
>>
>>10285295
You are interesting in growing as a person and becoming the best version of yourself possible. This whiner thinks he's already the best he can be and refuses to change because he thinks changing is the same as selling out.
>>
>>10285319
and who the FUCK are you to tell ME if I'm the best version of myself? don't I get to decide that? don't you people have ANYU self-fucking-love?

stop telling people how to be. you're no one to me. no one.
>>
>>10285315
because I didn't ask for anyone's advice on how to become someone I'm not. I just left a comment saying that I don't see myself ever having sex because it looks too awkward.

anyone replying to me saying "hey dude just... stop being yourself, and you'll get laid" will get a response.

I don't want to be someone else. I want to be me.

why don't you? who even are you? you're definitely not yourself from what you say.
>>
>>10285291
>does everyone go to the gym? no. does everyone have a fit body?
Does everyone get enough sleep?
Does everyone eat enough nutritious foods?
No, that doesn't means that is optimal.
You know that if you don't get enough sleep or eat enough nutritious foods, you will feel like shit 24/7.

>you should go to the gym if that's what you want. not because of some elaborate made-up reason. are you stupid? "it'll make you happier"?
It's not made up. You really should go read up on it yourself. Exercising improves your biological functions the same way that getting good sleep and eating nutritious foods do. If your body is working properly, you will be happier. You're not in command of your emotions as much as you think you are.

I've provided you a reason to exercise that has nothing to do with how others perceive you. It's entirely about self improvement, and I can't understand why you would be so opposed to improving yourself. I assume you strive to learn more knowledge and skills, etc..., so why are you so hostile to the idea of improving your body as well?
>>
>>10285338
Oh believe me, I am myself. I just understand that there is a natural social progression when you meet someone so as to properly convey the type of person you are. This isn't lying. This is a form of communication. You simply refuse to expand your metaphorical and literal vocabulary.
>>
>>10285350
Anon will probably reply with "learning is for people who don't like themselves. I am the alpha and the omega, the Buddha, I have reached Nirvana. But girls don't like me which is their problem."
>>
>>10285350
it's only about self improvement if that's what YOU personally consider an improvement. I don't.

I do not like that look. I don't like fit bodies. not on myself, not on anyone. sorry to burst your bubble, but not everyone's the same. stop, just stop.
>>
>>10285354
saying "this is how I am" is the only way to convey how I am. lying isn't.

flirting is a form of deception, by definition. in my native language, the word for flirting is literally used as a synonym of "bullshitting". that's not a coincidence, yo.

flirting is pretending to be interested in anything someone says just to get inside their pants. that's dishonest. I'm not dishonest. sorry for being a fucking awesome person. too bad shitfaces like you can't see it.
>>
>>10285338
Also, at what point have I ever said to change who you are? Are reading literally anything I've said?
>>
>>10276590
>>10276594
>>10276584

can you fucking shoot yourself, thanks
>>
>>10277748
Hi, brother, I know how it feels :)
>>
>>10285366
>it's only about self improvement if that's what YOU personally consider an improvement. I don't.
That's understandable, but I feel like you do not believe that there are actual health benefits to exercise, so you do not consider it a real improvement.

>I do not like that look. I don't like fit bodies.
I also get the feeling that you're imaging an ultra fit muscle body, that's not exactly were talking about here. What I do is 1 hour of exercise every other day. I do it mainly because it improves my blood flow and testosterone. I don't do it to look a certain way, and it's not really noticeable anyways.
>>
File: spitroast.webm (2.96 MB, 480x360)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
>>
>>10285372
well I can't know which anon you are, but anyone saying I should go to the gym is telling me to change who I am.

I am not someone who goes to the gym, because I'm not interested in having that look. I'm fine the way I look, I'm not fat, so why the gym? I'm healthy, i can show you my last physical check if you want. only reason to go to the gym would be to get buff, rip, fit whatever you want to call it. I don't want that, end of discussion.

what else? you want me to change "tiny" things about me... just because other people don't like "tiny" things about me? nope. if they don't like it, they can suck it. I don't dislike people because I dislike "tiny" things about them. tiny things are meaningless.

if people don't agree with that, their problem, not mine. if people, women in particular, were the way I am, I would be married by now.

I once asked all the women at a party what the thought of my looks. most told me I should change this and that. fuck them. I didn't ask any of them to change anything. I am the better person.

telling someone to change for you is immoral. fuck you all.
>>
File: that's just nasty.gif (2.06 MB, 320x181)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB GIF
>>10282909
>>
>>10285386
which is equal to being active in life, something which I already fucking do. I don't go to the gym, I walk anywhere from 6km to 10km every day, you fucking retard.

I don't go to the gym tho. I don't do any workouts. I just walk.

want to ask my doctor how healthy I am, retard? suck it.
>>
>>10285331
I'm not telling you whether or not you're the best version of yourself. I'm telling that other anon that you believe you already are.

I'm not telling you how to be, I'm telling that other anon that you believe there is only one way you should be and dismissing new possibilities. Calm yourself, snowflake.
>>
>>10285374
triggered
>>
>>10285371
I didn't say flirting. I don't flirt. I'm a nice guy to everyone, and people who are interested are, and people who aren't, aren't.
Again, the reason I say you're beyond hope is the seemingly limitless string of absolutes you believe in.
"Saying 'this is how I am' is the only way to convey how I am."
Do you recall my analogy with the man in the dark corner? You can communicate a lot of falsehoods without even realizing it. The reason more women aren't with you is that they are misunderstanding who you are (hopefully, this thread hasn't exactly bolstered my confidence in you).
Doesn't it bother you that women might be misreading you? That people walk away from you believing something that is untrue? Shouldn't you want to learn to communicate so that people know who you are?
I'm trying to help you tell people who you ARE, right now, in the present. Not some other person, not change into a stereotype, not lose your identity. I'm hoping that if women see who you are they'll like you. I'm attempting to educate you that even if you have a personality that every girl would want to be with, there are ways to demonstrate that personality you hold in such high esteem.
I AM NOT TELLING YOU TO BE SOMEONE ELSE. LEARNING NEW THINGS DOES NOT MAKE YOU A DIFFERENT PERSON.
DEAR GOD I'M TYPING IN CAPS, YOU ARE THE MOST STUBBORN PERSON I'VE EVER MET, ON THE INTERNET OR OTHERWISE.
>>
>>10285388
>I once asked all the women at a party what the thought of my looks. most told me I should change this and that. fuck them. I didn't ask any of them to change anything. I am the better person.

That is interesting. So if the women at your party were fat, you wouldn't ask them to change anything? Would you want to be with an fat woman? I assume not, and you would not choose her or you would ask her to lose weight.
>>
>>10285388
I communicate in a vastly different way than any of your other responders. I have not once told you to go to the gym.
>>
>>10285415
no, why would you ask someone unattractive to become attractive? just find someone who's actually attractive.

all those women should have told me "you're ugly, bye". not tell me "you're not too ugly.. but you should change this and that and then you'll be good-looking".
>>
>>10285413
no, it's their fucking fault if they misread me. I don't speak in code. I speak literally. only a retard would misread me. and it's definitely their problem if they don't like me for who I am. big deal, you don't like me, move on. I'm not doing anything wrong here. I'm just me.

are you really happy knowing that eveyr single person that has eve been with you has been with a character you created to please them? have you ever actually been yourself around someone? fuck you, man. just fuck you.

people who date and play out a character just to "impress" a complete stranger are pathetic. just be yourself, really. if she says the dumbest shit ever, tell her so. that's being a honest person. stop lying to the world about who you are.
>>
>>10285432
You do realize that there's a scale right? A spectrum of attractive that's fluid and dynamic to every person involved? There is no black and white "ugly" and "attractive."
When you asked if you were attractive, the women found positive qualities in you, things that they liked, and they proceeded to point out things you could change that they didn't like. Most people you would deem "attractive" put effort into it. Some obviously more than others, but pretty girls at the club put on makeup, or special clothes, whereas the same girl without those clothes, hairstyle, or makeup might not catch your eye.
You're being unreasonable.
>>
>>10285338
Hold up. So you're happy with the way you look but too uncomfortable to be who you are AROUND PEOPLE?
>>
>>10285467
where did I say that? I'm not sure you read that right. I am comfortable around people. I'm always myself everywhere, anywhere. the "awkwardness" comes from never having had sex and thinking it'd be awkward to be naked in front of someone, touching each other. that's basic 12yo mentality, you were once a virgin kid, right? you should be able to relate to that, lol.
>>
>>10283882

oh my god oh my god yes
>>
>>10280530
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph581e2fd8cd558

Same as webm though unfortunately
>>
>>10285465
no, they didn't. telling someone "you're not that ugly" is not a positive quality, motherfucker. they wanted me to change. period.

I don't want anyone to change. either I like you, or I don't. how is this not how everyone operated? things either are or aren't.
>>
>>10285476
>the "awkwardness" comes from never having had sex and thinking it'd be awkward to be naked in front of someone

If that really was the only problem then you should find an escort and get it over with.

I'm still not quite clear on what your problem is then, because you state you are comfortable around people all the time, so how does this "awkwardness" affect your behavior? Can you even get a relationship started with a woman? Do you have problems progressing past a certain point in a relationship because of the virginity thing?

Where, along the path, are you having issues if you're so confident and comfortable with yourself?
>>
>>10285338
Post your pic
>>
File: 1476893945644.webm (3 MB, 768x576)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
What are the best websites for new amateur porn? Is Pornhub the most popular? I want to find more amateur titjobs.
>>
>>10285461
>> fuck you, man. just fuck you.
That would be more action than you've received in a long time, now wouldn't it?
I think you're deliberately misunderstanding me. I've never met anyone this dense.
1) No, I am not creating a personality to cater to everyone I've ever met. I am myself: a nice person (hence why I say I'm nice to everyone and those who respond respond in kind)
2) I am aware of the human condition to make assumptions based on limited evidences and I adjust my responses accordingly.
3) that doesn't mean I'm making a different person for them, that means I've learned how to communicate to humans.

Answer this truthfully: do you consider yourself a stubborn asshole? Because that's how you've presented yourself in this thread. Whether or not that's true, that's basically what everyone here believes.
Is that our fault? That's a very long debate that cannot be answered objectively.
Are there things you could have done to present yourself in a positive light? Absolutely.

Oh, and by the way, " if she says the dumbest shit ever, tell her so." That's rude. Not my rules, society and culture as a whole dictates that when you first meet someone, you should be more forgiving in your social interactions with them.

CONTEXT. Everything you do with your friends has context, a history, a deeper meaning. So naturally when you first meet someone, you MUST act differently with them than you do your friends, because you have NO CONTEXT. This is basic human relations. You don't act at work the same way you do with your friends, that doesn't mean you have a split personality, or that you're faking it, or that you're lying, it means that different situations call for different behavior.
>>
>>10285496
never had a non-friendship relationship with a woman. what part of I've never met a woman who's found me physically/sexually attractive? either they never said it (their fault) or they just didn't like me that way (their "fault" as in, their personal taste made them not like me. I can't change their taste and I won't change me).

I have female friends, I've said it before. they are no different than any male friends I have. how are their genitals relevant? we don't have sex with each other. they're just people to me.
>>
>>10285484
So being nice isn't a positive quality? I think we've hit the root of the problem. Also why you can't get a girlfriend.
>>
>>10285506
then I will never be sexually involved with anyone, because I don't ever behave any differently except at WORK, because that involves a legal aspect and pay.

anywhere else, I'm always me.

and you're misunderstanding me with something. what I meant by the "if she says" part... I've seen people, well, men trying to get it on with women. they've literally behave like a compeltely different person. if the women in question says something that I know, for a fact, this man disagrees with or just thinks it's dumb; I've seen them lie and agree with her anyway.

that's dishonest. is that what dating is to you? being dishonest? lol. I hope I die a virgin, then. I will never lie.

>>10285501
lol, sure. google "brad pitt", I look just like him.
>>
>>10285512
>I can't change their taste and I won't change me

Well, that it's then. There's not much else anyone can do.

I don't know how old you are, but you should be worried when women suddenly find you attractive when they previously did not. As women age, they lower their standards and eventually they'll choose any loser to be with. You don't want that to happen to you.
>>
>>10285371
>sorry for being a fucking awesome person
yeah... THAT'S what you are lol
>>
>>10285527
jesus lol who are you fucking holden caulfield?
>>
>>10285540
turn 29 this year. well if they lie and tell me they like me, but then I find out they're just settling for someone they don't really like, i'll end it. how is this hard for you to understand?

if no one likes me, honestly, then I have no problem accepting not ever trying physical intimacy with someone. I have close friends. I'm not "alone" in that sense. I just never had physical intimacy. I'll be ok, buddy.

>>10285545
lol, try a little harder. every single "lonely guy" asking for advice online gets a "you need to love yourself first before someone can love you" advice. you claim you love yourself... and people insult you and say you shouldn't love yourself because you suck.

lovely people, you.
>>
>>10285503
motherless dot com
>>
>>10285506
I don't know what the fuck you two are even arguing about but it's laughable that you think an ugly dude will get loads of grills just because he's nice
>>
>>10285561
>and people insult you and say you shouldn't love yourself because you suck
not what i meant. there's a difference between liking the person you are and proclaiming yourself as a "fucking awesome person" because you wont tell a single white lie lol
>>
>>10281449
>crippling depressed due to his sexless existence
>refuses to do the one thing that humans can do over animals and assert will on his lifestyle

You're a foolish guy.
>>
>>10285572
but I do think I'm awesome, is that a crime? isn't that the culmination of "self love"? You think I should hate myself because no women has ever fucked me? you're a real psychologist, mate. kudos!

fuck off. I love myself.
>>
>>10285580
how am I depressed, lol? I'm on 4chan derailing a porn thread into a discussion with a couple of assholes who refuse to be themselves just to get pussy.

life is good.
>>
>>10285588
>is that a crime?
no
>isn't that the culmination of "self love"?
also no
>You think I should hate myself because no women has ever fucked me?
no, that's just you putting words in my mouth and being intentionally dense
>you're a real psychologist, mate. kudos!
and you're a bitter guy in an anonymous image board trying to convince people that he really IS an awesome person because you view yourself as being "above" flirting/dating lol
>>
>>10285605
I love how you reply with "yes" or "no", yet you don't actually explain anything. so... I guess you're not a teacher either.

I am above dating/flirting tho. if you ask someone out on a date, you're saying "i find you attractive", and if they yes, it should be because they find you attractive as well (if you say yes to a date from someone unattractive you are severely retarded)... and at that point, whhy "date" and pretend to be interested in anything the other person says? you already find each other attractive. the deed is done.
>>
>>10285617
> so... I guess you're not a teacher either.
... was it ever implied that i was? you know this is a 4chan thread and not a school, right?
>and at that point, whhy "date" and pretend to be interested in anything the other person says? you already find each other attractive. the deed is done
ah, so your problem is actually that you view women as objects and not people. but tell us more about being an awesome person lol
>>
File: 1476930246486.gif (309 KB, 400x458)
309 KB
309 KB GIF
>>10282909
>>
>>10285527
I'm not telling you to do any of that. Instead of actually debating my points, you keep changing the subject, or talking about something completely unrelated. Have you ever heard of the "straw man" logical fallacy? That's what you're doing, this whole time, you're manipulating what I say to an extreme so far removed from my statements that almost bear no relevance and then saying they are incorrect.
NO I'm NOT telling you to be dishonest.
But if you're willing to act slightly different to accomplish one goal, why not another?
Before you straw man me again, what I mean by this is simply dull some of your intensity at your first meeting, and ease them into who you are as you spend more time with them.
This is not lying, this is not making a fake personality. This is called Societal Communication and Cultural Accommodation. And before you apply the Personal Incredulity logical fallacy, no, these are not fancy names for lying, this is a concept known as 'tact."
Tact is the understanding that the same words in one situation can have differing effects used in a different situation and the skill to effectively use that knowledge.
You, sir, have no tact.
When you first meet someone you need to choose your words carefully because the same things may have different meanings to people with different context.
Do you speak differently to a 5 year old than you do a woman you're interested in?
Because if you don't, that's not being 100% you, that's being an idiot.
I've run out of tact today.
>>
>>10285623
and men are objects too, because when it comes to sex, it is about physical attraction. don't tell me you're one of those idiots who think sex is "making love"?

you are aware complete strangers hook up and fuck each other and barely know each other's names right? you think that happens because they got to know each other and their awesome personalities in mere minutes? no, it happens because they find each other attractive.

I don't see women as objects, I see them as people, which is why I'm friends with them. now, when it comes to women sexually, yes they are objects, just like attractive men are objects to women as well.

this is basic, moron.
>>
>>10285570
I've seen countless times that it's happened. The belief that you have to be good looking to attract someone is sad, and if that's what you truly believe, you must live in a constant state of anxiety.
>>
>>10285635
NO I'm NOT telling you to be dishonest.
But if you're willing to act slightly different to accomplish one goal, why not another?

These are two direct contradictions.
>>
>>10285600
All this time and you still think I've been telling you to be a different person. That you can't be true to yourself and have tact at the same time. You really aren't reading anything.
>>
>>10285639
>you must live in a constant state of anxiety.
That's such a weird thing to say. Do you think about how to attract women 24/7?
>>
>>10285640
You said you should lie, I said you shouldn't lie.
You said you curb your behavior while you're at work because it's expected of you, I merely say that the same it true of relationships. You can change some of the things you say and do and still remain the same person, as in NOT LIE.
When I meet someone for the first time, I don't always bring up the same topics or use the same jokes with my friends, but that's not lying. That's understanding that they may not share the same interests as my friends.
>>
>>10285648
No, but maintaining your physical appearance to a peak degree can require that much attention. Constant adjustments to clothing, to hair, wondering if you're fit enough, etc.
Whereas a person who attracts others through personality need only continue to do what they do naturally.
>>
>>10285643
how is censoring oneself being true to oneself? those two things are mutually exclusive, moron.

situation: gathering of some friends of mine, both male and female, and other who I don't know, including females.

I don't see those females as "oh, look those are pretty girls, I have to do this and that". I just go thru the nite like I would if ONLY my friends were there.

either they like ME or they don't. that's it.

tact, my ass. you're just censoring yourself because you fear that others will dislike you. I don't fear that. If they do, then I just won't be their friends/lovers/whatever.

life is simpler, mate.
>>
>>10276545
>that one guy just masturbating
kek
>>
>>10285637
the fuck? YOU were literally the one who was just going on about how you're not gonna get with someone that doesn't appreciate your awesome personality and like you for who you are. good fucking christ you're stupid
>>
>>10285658
>clothing and hair
>capable of hiding an ugly face
>>
File: O3.webm (2.03 MB, 720x480)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB WEBM
>>
>>10285664
what? where did I say that? if your reason for disliking me as a person is something of my personality: your loss. if your reason for disliking me as a sexual candidate is my looks, your loss.

if your reason for disliking me as a sexual candidate is my personality: you're mistaken about what sex is.
>>
>>10285659
See, you immediately jumped to the straw man, I never said to censor yourself, I said pick topics you think you share, don't use inside jokes because they won't get them. Try to establish a connection by finding what you have in common. THIS IS BASIC FUCKING HUMAN INTERACTION
>>
File: O4.webm (2.37 MB, 720x480)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB WEBM
>>10285669
>>
>>10285669
>>10285673
fuck, this faggot is back spamming his crap again
>>
File: O6.webm (2.43 MB, 720x480)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB WEBM
>>10285673
>>
>>10276545
I like that one guys wedding band, I wonder if that's his wife.
>>
>>10285667
You didn't make a point with this post.
(winning hearts with jokes) > (having to work out)
>>
>>10285671
>if your reason for disliking me as a person is something of my personality: your loss
lol not much of a loss judging by every post you've made so far
>if your reason for disliking me as a sexual candidate is my personality: you're mistaken about what sex is
holy shit lol how are you over the age of 16?
>>
>>10285682
A bad personality can ruin any pretty face.
>>
>>10285681
Don't worry anon, you'll never have to even try to understand the world of ugly people
You think women only care about your personality because you look good in the first place. Be glad about it and stop peddling horseshit, this is "just be yourself" tier of argumentation
>>
>>10285682
I don't know about you buddy but a hot chick is a hot chick, regardless of whatever stupid shit she says.

if you can't separate sex from personality: you're the one with the issues, not me.
>>
>>10282909
Italians, spaghetti everywhere
>>
>>10285690
Wait, you assume I'm handsome? Based on what, that I can get girls? That's nice, but no that's not the case. I won't be winning any looks competitions any time soon haha.
An Australian poll once asked 5000 women what they looked for in a guy, and sense of humor was number one.
>>
>>10285695
personalities undeniably come into play in a sexual encounter. this is something you might learn if you ever have one
>>
>>10285672
yes, you fucking did. dude, I'm not a fucking social paraiah. people like me at parties. I'm fun. my friends love me. my female friends including.

but not a single woman in my entire life has ever made a sexual pass at me. this was already said by me like 100 comments ago.

if women don't like me for my looks, too bad, I'm not getting cosmetic surgery. if they don't like me sexually for my personality, then they've got the wrong definition of attraction.
>>
>>10285707
I don't think so. i said it before; a woman is either attractive or unattractive. their personality is meaningless. that's true for everyone.

otherwise, people would be blind and sex would be about physical feelings between people who like each other as people.

we have eyes: looks matter. period.
>>
>>10285703
There's a wide gap between handsome and ugly, dude. You look at least decent, otherwise you wouldn't think looks play this little of a role
>muh polls
Those are always truthful as we all know
>>
>>10285707
Personality often comes into play not just during the act, but even when deciding if I find a person attractive or not.
>>
>>10285708
"Yes you fucking did" would not pass as a rebuttal in a debate. I never said to censor yourself.
>>
>>10285714
>looks matter. period.
nobody said they didn't. what was actually said was that looks and personality matter, you just can't seem to fully comprehend the idea that a sexual encounter isn't just wordlessly mashing your genitals together
>>
>>10285714
holy fuck you're retarded
obviously looks matter, but saying personalities don't is utterly moronic
>>
>>10285717
>comes into play
Very beautifully put, because you prove the other anon's point with that. Personality comes into place after you have already decided someone looks good
>>
>>10285727
>>10285725
well they don't to me. a pretty woman can literally sya anything, she'll still be pretty to me. only problem is, if she says dumb shit, I'll say it to her and since she's dumb enough to think personality matters, she'll dislike me for it.
>>
>>10285715
Hey I'm just saying that there exist people where looks are not number one, even if you doubt the authenticity of the poll, you can't discount the implication. As for a wide gap between handsome and ugly, very few people have absolutely no redeeming physical qualities, and believe me, if you're charismatic enough, they'll start focusing on the things they like.
>>
>>10285736
then maybe you're simply a troglodyte or possibly a psychopath
>>
>>10285729
Actually, I've been attracted to someone I've met before ever seeing what they look like, be it in a chat room, or hearing about them from a friend. I've also been attracted to someone physically, then that attraction being immediately lost upon being greeted with their personality.
>>
>>10285724
aren't you the one that claimed I had to have tact? which is not to say what you want to say the way you want to say it? that's self-censoring, moron.

and I already said it to you: i have no problems making friendly conversation with people at parties or gatherings. I'm fun socially.

but not a single ONCE a woman has ever said anything even remotely sexual to me. how is that my fault?
>>
>>10285736
if you insult someone, no matter how handsome you are, your chances at action just seriously plummeted.
>>
>>10285752
your problem is taking "you just said something dumb" as a fucking insult, you idiot.

I met a chick at a party once, within 5 minutes of talking, she started rambling about tarot and zodiac signs. so apprently because she was hot and I wanted to get laid, I should have just say "oh that's cool" which is a lie. No, I said "lol, that's all bullshit, you understand right?". She left the party. she fucking left the party.

that's being a retard. I did nothing wrong.
>>
>>10285741
And you'd immediately stop being sexually attracted to them if they turn out to be ugly as fuck
All I'm saying is that personality doesn't help if you don't look decent
>>
>>10285745
Censoring yourself means to hide your meaning. You can get your same meaning across using more appropriate terms to the situation, that's tact.
Besides that, if you really want to be with a girl, you need to make advances rather than wait for her. You said that yourself a few hours ago.
>>
>>10285736
>since she's dumb enough to think personality matters
lol you already admitted to be being a virgin, why do you think you can call other people dumb for their sexual preferences?
>>
>>10285760
and of course, women get to just sit around and wait for men to do all the work because sexism is only a oneway street, lol.

no, thanks. I'll wait until a woman does all the work for me. if they never do, they're missing out on me. I'm not missing out on anything.
>>
>>10285755
No, you insulted a person's beliefs. I think all that is ridiculous as well, but I'd never say it that bluntly because they have as much a right to be their own person as you do. You're an asshole, plain and simple. I honestly hope you never get laid with that attitude.
>>
>>10285768
ok
>>
>>10285745
>how is that my fault?
how is it theirs?
>>
>>10285777
Damn, I missed the one obvious question.
>>
>>10285771
>You're an asshole, plain and simple
but didnt you hear? he's "fun at parties"!
>>
>>10285782
Ya got me.
>>
>>10285768
>they're missing out on me
a literal bitter virgin, you prize you
>>
>>10285771
what part of I'M FUCKING HONEST don't you get?
>>
>>10285791
i think the part of it that you don't get is that people only care about honesty in so much as it means that you are trustworthy/not deceitful. nobody wants you to awkwardly fart out all your inner most thoughts because honesty
>>
>>10285791
Have you ever heard of being too honest?
That goes along with tact. Instead of saying "You know that's all bullshit right?"
you could have said "That stuff isn't my thing." Or, "I don't really believe in any of that."
The message is maintained, that you believe it all to be false. But you look like less of an asshole.
/tact/
>>
>>10285800
that's DISHONEST. period.

dude, you need to learn to be truthful.
>>
>>10285797
ATTENTION EVERYONE, I BELIEVE I FEEL A FART COMING ON. I'M ALSO THE ONE WHO ATE ALL OF THE LITTLE WEENIES. THE GIRL WITH THE YELLOW SHIRT HAS UGLY HAIR.
THAT IS ALL.
FOR NOW.
>>
>>10285797
then it's their fucking fault. literally.

I won't stop saying the truth. ever. if that means I will never see a vagina, well too bad for me.
>>
>>10285805
I pity you. You live in a black and white world, where everything is either yes or no and there's no grey.
Though I am interested to hear how you saying "I don't believe in that" would have been in any way a lie.
>>
>>10285805
it really isn't though. it's expressing exactly the same position, but without being a confrontational douche about it.
>>10285807
no, it's quite literally yours. have you never heard the one about how opinions are like assholes?
>>
>>10285817
Oooh, lemme guess.
uh.
Everyone has one, but that doesn't mean you should show it off?
>>
>>10285821
>but that doesn't mean you should show it off?
either that or "and they all stink"

either one is equally applicable to those hot takes on astrology
>>
>>10285811
maybe the word I'm looking for is sincere? yes, that wouldn't have been a lie, but it wouldn't have been what I wanted to convey. I wanted to convey that believing in zodiac signs is retarded and demonstrably false, so I did. she took offense on my sincerity. her fucking retardation, not mine.
>>
>>10285817
so the only way to get laid is to lie, ok guys. thanks. you convince me that sex just isn't what I want in life. if it requires deceit and lies, then I refuse to even try it.
>>
>>10285850
if your definition of a lie is to tell the truth without being as much of a confrontational and condescending douche as you would like to be about it then yes, i guess the only way is to "lie"
>>
>>10285850
also, what, are you telling me that there is something that you would want to condescendingly point out to every woman that you would potentially want to have sex with?
>>
>>10285895
fuck off. you damn well know when men "flirt" with a woman or go on a date they lie thru their teeth and pretend to find anything she says or does interesting.

I refuse to behave in a dishonest way. so I'll never have sex. cool. at least I know it.
>>
>>10285926
>when men "flirt" with a woman or go on a date they lie thru their teeth and pretend to find anything she says or does interesting
some men, yes. the other option of course would be not to ask out a girl you don't find genuinely interesting, you giant autist lol
>>
>>10285917
if they mention retarded shit, yeah. whether she's attractive or not has nothing to do with it. I would have replied that to her regardless of her physical appearance or gender.

attractive women don't make me behave any differently.
>>
>>10285942
never asked out a woman in my life. "hey would you like to go on a date with me so I can
pretend to be interested in shit you have to say even tho all I want is to see you naked?" why bother?
>>
>>10285951
>I would have replied that to her regardless of her physical appearance or gender
and you would be a douche regardless of physical appearance or gender
>>10285961
lol and we're back around to women being objects. have fun overcomplicating things and fox and the grapesing sex for the rest of your life
>>
>>10285917
>>10285850
You are broken inside, and will never know love. Any relationship you have will wither, and you will eventually die alone.
>>
>>10286004
yeah, nice try. all I'm not getting is sex, moron, which can be solved with money. If I didn't think so little of sex, I would actually spend a couple of bucks on a hooker, but whatever, I don't care that much.

I do know love. I love my friends and they love me. I don't need girlfriend, lol. this was just about sex, nothing else, you retards.
>>
>>10285985
says a man literally on 4chan masturbating to sexual objects.

nie try. we're all the same here. sex is about getting off with the hottest piece of meat you can find. if it were about love, WE WOULD BE BLIND.
>>
>>10286014
>lol i can just buy grapes from the supermarket if i really want, but i dont want them they're dumb
>>10286023
>if it were about love, WE WOULD BE BLIND.
what are you even talking about? do you think the evolutionary purpose of eyesight is seeing if somebody is attractive or not?

you're so hilariously far up your own ass. good thing that thinking everyone else is the problem NEVER means that it's actually you who is the problem, right?
>>
>>10285503
That's almost too much to grab onto.
>>
>>10282191
Source on this one?
>>
>>10278936
>>10278941
im almost never say this but that shit is the best i have ever seen
>>
>>10283008
>>10283015
source on this?
>>
>>10281359

>poking the girl's head
this guy's a fucking asshole, that probably explains how he's in a threesome
>>
>>10282909
how Italians are made
>>
>>10276584
tell me this isn't Arin's porn girl voice
>>
File: 1.webm (565 KB, 1080x720)
565 KB
565 KB WEBM
>>
>>10276584
sauce!?
>>
>>10281359
sauce?
>>
>>10283941
Sauce?
>>
File: 86478.webm (3.04 MB, 720x408)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB WEBM
>>10287848
OC
I have a ton of this slut, fuck her all the time
>>
>>10278640
lol
>>
>>10281327
Just do it. Men have been getting ripped at the gym since the dawn of time.
>>
>>10282854
thats hot as fuck
>>
>>10288284
well shit anon post away
>>
>>10285387
This is it, the best webm.
Anyone know sauce?
>>
File: latina fucked1.webm (3.21 MB, 640x480)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB WEBM
>>
File: dark nipped latina.webm (3.36 MB, 640x480)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB WEBM
>>10289533




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.