[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/gif/ - Adult GIF
Worksafe Board: /wsg/

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1450421392632.gif (966 KB, 390x248)
966 KB
966 KB GIF
is it worth geting one?
>>
>>
>>
>>11870797
Dude, go 4 a TengaEgg. They are cheaper and are easy to clean and to dry. Had a Fleshlight once and barely used it because I dont wanna clean dat shit 4 like 15 minutes.
>>
>>11870797
I love fleshlight webms where you can see the internal cumshots, yo got any of these?
>>
Have had a few toys similar to a fleshlight, but not a fleshlight. I'll say most of the time I really can't be bothered using it over just normally jerking off.
>>
File: 1498253100799.webm (3.87 MB, 360x480)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB WEBM
>>
>>11871005
My gf got me something similar to a fleshlight and it felt awesome, but cleanup was a pain in the ass.

If I was a permavirgin I would definitely get a fleshlight or whatever, especially now that you can just get it shipped to your door and don't have to go to a sex shop.
>>
Had a knock off one, not gonna lie feels pretty good. Got rid it just because the last thing you feel like doing after you nut, is clean that shit.
>>
File: VID_20170603_023316_1.webm (2.73 MB, 1280x720)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB WEBM
>>
>>11871063
Couldnt you just pull out before you cum?
>>
>>11870797
Modified mine to attach to a variable speed drill. Lots of lube is the key and you can/will become addicted to the spingina.
>>
>>11870797
I've never tried a Fleshlight, but hummingbird attachment for a Hitachi wand is amazing.

If you ever have a girl come over, she can use the wand, and it might not seem weird.
>>
Got one of these after not getting laid in like a year, feels good but my dick bends too far down to bottom out comfortably.
>>
Worth but overrated. Due to cleaning, I only use it when I'm feeling extra frisky.
>>
>>11870797
No, they're garbage compared to the jap kinds. Only get a fleshlight if your dick is too big or don't know the pringle can trick.
>>
File: 1460518772216.gif (1.47 MB, 190x314)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB GIF
>>11870797
eh, worth it.

yea if you can deal with the cleanup, which is mostly just hot rinse/dry/store, I would say worth it. 2 things stood out, you can feel out the suction by closing the air off after inserting- it got some insane suction. Would make me so sensitive I just had to stop moving for a while, cumming was crazy. 2nd if you could throw it in hot water before hand for a few, the heat was silk amazing

tossed it after a while of usage + house with gf. considering buying another
>>
>In b4 OP is called a fagoot

They make hella noise, so be wary if you have roommates or live with other people who’d judge you on it
>>
>>11870857
Aren't tenga eggs meant to be used once then disposed?
>>
>>11871466
spoken like someone with first-hand experience in that awkward situation
>>
>>11871762
I believe that is the case, but if you disinfect/clean it I guess it's reusable :/

Since we're talking tenga, I believe the Flip Hole is easier to clean than fleshlights b/c it splits into 2 halves for cleaning.
>>
>>11871214
No idea what a Pringle can trick is but now I want to
>>
Zemalia products any good?
>>
>>11870797
Why not get a gf instead? Can't beat a warm moist pussy
>>
>>11873226
gfs become wives and then youre back to jerking off anyway
>>
>>11872028
sponge + latex glove + can of pringles
Here's 18 more tricks https://www.buzzfeed.com/alisoncaporimo/sponges-are-sexy
>>
>>11872028
Done it a couple of times, basically you take a cup or a pringle can, if it is a pringles can you fill it up abit with socks and then put two sponges on top of it, seperate them and put a condom or a latex gloves between it, drag it around the top and just make sure it doesnt let go of the top

Lube inside the condom / latex glove and fuck it to hell and back
>>
>>11871466
There are ways to mitigate the noise. KY ultragel makes the least mess and noise from what I've senen.
>>
>>11870797
will my hand get jealous if i stop fucking it?
>>
I have a Fleshlight. Sex in a can - lady lager.

I don't use it that often but when I do, I really enjoy it. Feels very similar to a real pussy
>>
I've got one, it's pretty good. A nice change from just the hand, y'know? Plus you can wedge it between the mattress or whatever and go to town on if it you want.

I'm sure it doesn't measure up to actual sex, but I'm a lonely virgin so I can't say anything about that. For my purposes it's pretty good though.
>>
>>11871366

This anons got it. Warm that thing up and tighten the suction cap. Amazing nuts with that route.
>>
>>11871026
.... how thefuck does someone keep cumming lke that?

Drugs?

And if so, which?
>>
Get one from China, a little smaller and tighter, and cheaper.
>>
>>11876039
It's all about ruining orgasms. If you are about to cum, stop all physical contact on your dick.
Let it cum, and then once it stops start stroking again, you'll find that the usual hypersensitivity is not there.
At least, that's how it works for me, might have something to do with kegels but I don't pay attention to the details much as long as it works.
>>
Link some good ones?
>>
anyone have the webm of the guy explaining how foreskin works with a fleshlight?
>>
>>11870797
Google autoblow 2, use holiday coupon, thank based anon
>>
>>11870797
I think so yeah. Most of the time I take my own out of the holder and just lie on it.
>>
>>11878237
Also use a condom with them. For sanitary reasons.
>>
This is my first purchase after I move out of the place I share with roommates, can't fuckin wait
>>
>>11873309
This
>>
I had a Sex in a Can. The butt version, because I read it was tighter. Big mistake, I can't fit in it without a lot of effort because my dick is too big. Be warned.
>>
>>11878331
>butt version

Sounds like it's working as intended.
>>
>>11871214
That can't be true. I've tried three different jap ones but no fleshlight. First one pretty decent and the other two quite shit.
>>
>>11871102
You're joking, right? If men could do that, the world's population would be about half of what it is now.
>>
>>11878342

I was with a girl a few years ago that could get slammed in the ass on a moments notice. She was a champ, super fun girl.

Says a lot when it's harder to fuck a fleshlight than that girl's ass.
>>
>>11878364
What kind of lube did you use?
>>
>>11878368
tears and some blood
>>
>>11878368

I tried a KY of some type and an Astroglide. The stuff it came with was water based and didn't work well, but the silicone based stuff is a lot better.
>>
>>11878387
And on the woman?
>>
>>11878391

She was good with just spit sometimes. I'm uncut, which makes it a lot easier. If we did use a lube, it was usually Honey Drops. This was in Japan (I'm white, she was a local) a few years back, don't know if it's around any more but it was 10/10.
>>
>>11877848
I also want to see this
>>
>>11870797
Absolutely worth getting one. I make my wife use it on me while I'm working. Cum a few times a session, and believe me, I cum hard. We do this thing where I cum on her face each time I blow a load, then she keeps milking me with it. Semen doesn't seem to diminish in volume the more I cum, so it really works well.
>>
>>11878435

ha, gayeeeeeee
>>
>>11878439
Look at this fella with the unlimited semen supply
>>
>>11878447
Not even, I can hardly manage more than one sizeable cumshot with anything but the fleshlight.
>>
>>11870797
yeah wife got me one for my birthday. Lazy way to masturbate. Good fun if she's not in the mood.

Clean up is a hassle but only a few minutes so not too bad. Do it OP. No regrets.
>>
>>11875732
Love is a ladyfinger. True love is a lady fist.
>>
DEFINITELY worth trying

I have owned 4 fleshlights.
First one was a standard pussy, kaydn kross edition. Used it for about 2 years before it got used up to the point where it was less sensitive and I chucked it.

Then got a triple pack with 1 pussy (Stoya destroyer), 1 anal (Bibi Jones) and 1 oral (Ice version)

The oral ice is HANDS DOWN THE BEST and the one that I pretty much use 90% of the time.
I have a gf and we fuck once or twice a week, so I probably use my fleshy once or twice a week as well, and its far better than jerking off. Especially if you have the frustrating issue of deathgrip, which I did before getting my first one.

Sure, cleanup sucks. The first time you look at yourself in the bathroom mirror while cleaning cum out of your fleshlight you will feel like the world's biggest loser, but imo its worth it and far superior to using your hand
>>
Does anyone have that .webm of a guy fucking a wall mounted fleshlight in a shower?
>>
>>11873309
kek
>>
Had a bunch of them.

Im a fan of Stoya Destroya (Pussy) and Tori Black Torrid (Pussy).

Had a custom one made and the colour was weird but it was fine.

Considering one of the bizzare ones next time Im ordering. Cyborg maybe. Anyone had one those before?
>>
tranny going wild with fleshlight is the hottest shit ever

sadly that barely exists on video
>>
>>
>>11878614
>>
>>11871366
Where can I find more of this woman? Please and thank you!
>>
File: 1508300438988.webm (1.31 MB, 1280x720)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB WEBM
Onaholes are superior.
>>
>>11870797
Ive had a few, they last for about a year of weekly/ twice weekly use.

Most realistic compared to sex is the vortex one and is also one of the cheap ones.

Cleaning it IS the worst part about it desu, but it doesn't take 15 minutes like someone else said, you just run hot water through both ends for a bit.
>>
>>11870797

Buy cheap one and try it out. It's hard to wash without breaking it, so I wouldn't buy original. It's pretty much useless, if you just use it by hand. If you put it under you and fuck it while you are lying on a bed, it's nice thing to have.

I threw mine away when it got those small cracks, which obviously was collecting bacteria. I could have used it with condom and maybe that bacteria wasn't harmful, but I didn't want to take any risks or use condom. I had gf then, so I used it rarely anyways.
>>
>>11878826
more of this
>>
File: 1507188653668.webm (1.53 MB, 1280x720)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB WEBM
>>11878881
Only got one more, some fag on 8ch has more but he refuses to share.
>>
>>11878809
>>11878614
Guess I should be more specific. It was pov, and the fleshlight was see-through
>>
>>11878826
>Onaholes
onaholes are for fuckin weebs

get a fleshlight. trust me. I have a Tenga fliphole and two different FLs and I fucking love the fleshlights so much. They feel better than any other toy
>>
Does anyone know if there are larger fleshlights?

I bought the Stoya one and destroyed it in like 2 months. Literally ripped the back-end and the entrance.
>>
>>11878966
Get a smaller dick
>>
Anyone have the webms of the Japanese girls playing with Onaholes?
>>
>>11879002
kek
>>
>>11878966
wtf they're made for 10" schlongs.
do you have hoers-dicc?
>>
>>11878966
no, but there are toys for horses that breeders use.

I just finished my vortex today. It just fell apart. Had a gook toy for a week. It was dead after 3 sessions. Got a stoya, though.
>>
Got a Riley Reid butt one. Would recommend.
>>
File: ms3.webm (3.84 MB, 960x540)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB WEBM
as most say, they feel great, but clean up takes more than when you just use you hand. most people won't try to use it on a daily basis or anything because of that.
>>
any BD sleeve vids?
>>
File: rear_shot.webm (3.96 MB, 480x360)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB WEBM
Here's some OC
>>
I had a phase where I had too much money, not enough sense, and bought about 8 Fleshlights.

They're decent, yes. They feel good. Every one of them feels slightly different. But they're expensive, and when they fall apart it stings a little more when you need to replace them due to the expense. If you're in a financial position to blow money on them, by all means. If not, don't waste your time saving for one.

I don't understand the plebs complaining about cleanup, though. You blast water from the tap through one end to blow out the cum and lube, wash the top, and then leave it on the sink for a few hours to dry. It's no harder than cleanup with your hand, and I doubt any of you actually do more than wipe your hand and dick down with the same dirty towel.
>>
>>11876845
another anon here
holy fuck I didn't know that you could continue after ruining!! I just tried it, it works
you just changed my complete fapping game dude
>>
>>11873226
actually the pussy is pretty meh. it's alright but i actually prefer fapping to the vag.
>>
>>11882176
nice hole faggot
>>
>>11878826
Meiki's are best
>>
File: VID_20171025_025651_1.webm (2.19 MB, 1280x720)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB WEBM
>>
File: VID_20170531_234434.webm (2.05 MB, 1280x720)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB WEBM
>>
>>11878915
>heh get a fleshlight buddy
>onaholes feel better

what did he mean by this
>>
File: quickshot.webm (379 KB, 1280x720)
379 KB
379 KB WEBM
I've been using a couple of the sex in a cans for about 5 years now. Recently just got a Destroya and the quickshot vantage. And I'm married, so I know what the pussies and stuffs feels likes.

The material is flesh "like"...fleshlike...fleshlight. It's more pliable and silicony feeling, but to the touch it sorta does kinda feel like real dead flesh. You can heat it up various ways, which is nicer, but your dick really doesn't care once it's jumped into the cold water, per se. It is like fucking a real pussy. If that real pussy had a silicone sleeve with strategically placed bumps and grooves (which has been done, google it). I mean pussies have their own bumps and grooves, but if your girl has bumps and grooves like that, you need to have her see a doctor or have her explain about the time she was fist fucked by Bruce Dickinson in 1984. I'm old. Ultimately neither one of your heads are going to care because it does feel nice and those bumps and grooves make it more intense than a real pussy.

I use the fleshlights on my own, duh, but got the quickshot to also use with the wife. I've found I actually like the quickshot way more than the full sleeves for jerking off; it's easier to use/access, works great and covers the head of the dick when I cum, as much as it would in someone's mouth, and is much easier to clean. And hide away. Using it with the wife when she gives me a hand/blowjob is fucking... amazing.

Is it worth it? Do you want to fuck a whatever silicone flesh like tube shaped material that will make your dick go "Mmm, yeah man, I dig this shit!!!"? Of course you do. Because you jerk off. The only question there could be is it worth the risk of it being found and having to deal with that scenario, because there is no question about whether it's worth it for your dick or not. They could be cheaper. But they are having a 25% off sale now!
>>
>>11882176
Screw the fleshlight. I want your tight ass
>>
I have 7 Fleshlights. The thing is, there are so many different textures to choose from and it's kind of hard to find the one that feels best until you've tried a few different ones. In some ways, the Fleshlight does feel like a pussy but in other ways it feels nothing like a pussy. You're not gonna get the contractions and the natural lube and body temperature. Fleshlights are waaaay better than the hand and some of the orgasms you get from Fleshlights are so intense that it's doubtful you'll be able to get it from a real pussy since it has to do with the crazy texture (ex. stoya destroya). It's definitely worth buying if you can afford to get one. Sure, the clean-up process sucks, but whatever. You just have to make sure it's clean all the way and completely dry before storing it.
>>
feels nothing like anything real ive ever had. ive experienced my fair share i guess. i literally threw mine out. just took up space after awhile. Wouldn't recommend. I just like these threads desu, but the real thing is disappointing. wish i spent the money on a sick new game release or something.
>>
>>11882176
Nice, thank you daddy
>>
I tried so many times to find some sloppy second/ multiple creampies videos of guys in a single flashlight, so I ask it here
>>
>>11876845
Does that even feel good tho?
>>
>>11878387
Silicone lube breaks down the fleshlight material. That's why they tell you (and give you some free when you buy it) to use water-based lube.
>>
>>11871762
Yes, but if you turn it inside out, wash it clean and then leave it like that to dry it's absolutely fine. I've used one for like a month and no holes yet. Eventually it'll tear but they're cheap as fuck and feel like 70% as good as an expensive jp hole with way less effort in cleaning.
>>
I have the Nicole Aniston Fit flashlight. And if this is how a real pussy feels like I'm not missing much. Maybe it's the death grip that I've been using and I have to get adjusted to the flashlight or maybe it's my one fap a day regime that's messing shit up. Either way the flashlight is good, worth the money. It's supposed to be a endurance flashlight meaning that the longer you last here the longer you'll last in a real pussy. Who knows.
>>
>>11876845
also it's way easier with the fleshlight actually, even the homemade
>>
>>11878331

I've got that, and a regular size butt one too. For the can version I have to leave the cap off or no go
>>
It's something different
>>
File: ms3finish.webm (3.25 MB, 960x540)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB WEBM
finale bump.
>>
>>11886781
I have the riley reid flesh light, and no, real sex is still much much better under most circumstances. And if we are talking about sex without a condom then its not even fucking comparable.
>>
hard to believe anyone recommending a fleshlight is anything more than a shill. I just threw mine out about two weeks ago. Had it over a year, used it no more than 6-7 times.

Why?

It turns a quick fap into a sporting event you need to prepare for. Instead of laying in bed and masturbating in 3 minutes you have to drag the thing out, warm it, lube it, and then re-lube it every minute once that shit dries out.

Unlike a real pussy it doesn't stay wet, so you have to stop and relube way too often.

So that also means you make a huge fucking mess. In fact I would say the most realistic thing about the fleshlight is how much of a mess you make with it. It's almost like having real sex!

You masturbate, then get to clean up like you had sex. Go wash your sheets/throw the towels in the wash.

Then after that you have to clean the actual fleshlight. Wash it out, and let it air dry so it doesn't mold.

And then it eventually molds anyway, because it's impossible to reliably dry the insides.

All for what? Something that feels inferior to what you can do with your hand. The fleshlight is a marketing scam against one of the easiest to exploit markets --- the sex market.
>>
>>11885485
not really it's just to show off or keep going
>>
>>11870797
And if you're going to invest cash in several fleshlights, is it better to try something high-end, like on of the Venus 2000 machines?
>>
>>11876039
I achieved that when smoking pot.
>>
>>11873309
Accurate
>>
>>11884165
how good is the destroya?
>>
>>11870857
Arent those pretty small, though? like not very deep?
>>
>>11888310
>All for what? Something that feels inferior to what you can do with your hand.
Maybe you have deathgrip syndrome?
Maybe you're using crappy lube?
There are silione-water-based hybrid lubes that are safe for silicone toys, and they kick ass.
>>
Cleanup is really easy for me since I mostly use it in the morning right after I wake up. I love masturbating to start the day. Then I just take it into the shower with me.
Honestly, it's really easy to clean. But the maybe a lot of you guys don't even wash your dishes or clean your room.
>>
>>11871083
damn this is hot
>>
>>11871828
Flip holes feel like crap though. Look up /jp/ onahole threads for advice.
>>
File: pure autism.gif (28 KB, 620x310)
28 KB
28 KB GIF
>>11888310
>It turns a quick fap into a sporting event you need to prepare for
I like that. I make it a sporting event without the fleshlight anyways.
>so you have to stop and relube way too often.
Just pop out and drip a drop on your tip.
>the most realistic thing about the fleshlight is how much of a mess you make with it.
I like the mess so much I keep track of its magnitude.
>then get to clean up
>clean the actual fleshlight
You're right, this is actually annoying, but I'm too much of an addict to mind.
>that feels inferior to what you can do with your hand
I find a dry hand more suited to a quick bust than to actual enjoyment and a lubed hand overwhelming. I don't regret my purchase at all.
>>
>>11890705
You should look into a silicone masturbator from line silicone nozzles or bad dragon. At least then you'd be able to put off cleaning for a bit longer.
>>
dont fall for the advertising. these are just shit products sold to horny guys, like myself, who are dissappointed after Rinse and repeat i learned my lesson
>>
>>11870797
No. I have many, and the cleanup is annoying beyond belief. It's one of those things you can use if you have a lifestyle where you're going to lay back and Jack off for three hours some afternoon, but for normal use it's annoying.

It's like having a super comfortable car that's right next to your normal car in the driveway. The super comfortable car takes 30 minutes of prep and cleanup time to go to 7-11 and get a burrito. Do you think you'll use the comfy car often?
>>
They make a Fleshlight warmer now and it's amazing. I'll plug it in and mount my Fleshlight and go to the gym. By the time I get back it's nice and warm I even have the shower mount so clean up is super easy.
>>
i have the stoya destroya one, it's amazing. feels great. some p[eople say it's too intense but for me it's perfect. only one i've ever had but i use it often, definitley need lube though or it won't fit. feels fucking amazing when someone else uses it on you, had my gf jerk me with it the 3 time i ever used it. it'samazing 9/10
>>
>>11878534
What!? I didn't know oral ice existed...
>>
>>11871366
>has gf
>considering buying another fleshlight

Is she broken or something?
>>
>>11892501
Not that guy but
>Not cuddling your girlfriend while she jerks you off with a fake pussy
>>
>>11884165
Sauce on the girl?
>>
Onaholes are better. I used multiple Fleshlights for about 2 years and the onaholes are definitely better. They just look less stylish.
>>
>>11870797
big bulky and noisy (fucking makes a whistling sound when you fuck it), hard to clean and the actual material get very sticky and smelly after a while. I tried using cornstrarch as adviced, which made it feel new until i washed it once. There are probably much better and much cheaper than this shitty overated overpriced toy is.
>>
File: output_2.webm (3.92 MB, 1280x720)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
>>
me and my wife are sex toy crazed. ahe bought me a fleshlight. i hate it. cleabing it sucks. its loud and awkward. tenga eggs imo are way better and way cheaper, some of the textures suck but some are amazing.

fleshlights feel kinda like a pussy. tenga eggs feel more like blowjobs.
>>
File: VID_20171231_050204_7.webm (3.77 MB, 1280x400)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB WEBM
>>
>>11871026
cute belly
>>
>>11870828
>Another man masturbating a guy
gaaaay
>>
>>11871026
I want to do that
>>
>>11882823
Love the view
>>
>>11888019
Such a nice cock, it really pumps.
>>
>>11878890
>that botched circumcision

don't let jews near your kids
>>
>>11870797
No. Get a real mans toy. A Puniana DX.
>>
File: 01b.webm (2.3 MB, 640x360)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB WEBM
>>11870797
>>
>>11876039
Cabergoline
>>
File: VID_20180101_222755_3.webm (1.99 MB, 1280x720)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB WEBM
>>
>>11873309
We have found our leader
>>
>>11884165
We need a sauce on this webm
>>
>>11871026
Pls more

Can I get the same things and where
>>
>>11892858
there certainly is
>>
>>11888019

If that's you how big are you? Why aren't you in porn? You have a gorgeous cock.
>>
File: internal-cumshot1.webm (3.9 MB, 906x480)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB WEBM
Long overdue OC
>>
File: internal-cumshot2.webm (3.89 MB, 914x480)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB WEBM
>>
>>11892501
My gf went away all summer so i bought one.
>>
>>11898939
*cum in the eye*
>Dude, right in my eye.
> WTF, you said you would tap.
>>
just bought the riley reid one lel
>>
File: 1498215038832.gif (791 KB, 300x168)
791 KB
791 KB GIF
>>11894242
I'm more worried about that glove, desu
>>
File: ms4.webm (3.78 MB, 1920x1080)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB WEBM
>>11894220
thanks. i mean, that's what they're supposed to do, right?
>>11898853
i'm pretty small, but my cock is on the larger side (just under 7 inches long and just over 5 around). thanks. i don't think i could perform in porn though- i'm pretty easy to get off. this is me trying not to pop in my fleshlight within the first 30 seconds of using it.
>>
>>11899282
Would you say that practicing with the fleshlight helps you last longer with a woman? I'm easy to get off as well and was wondering if that would help
>>
>>11888310
Unless you live alone or in a place where nobody cares you've got a fake vagina sitting around for a couple of hours the mold is really unavoidable
>>
>>11871026
wow! cum champ
>>
>>11899538
i don't think i've ever used mine regularly enough to make much of an impact on my performance with a woman. could you learn a little more about your limits with regular use of a toy? more than likely. are there a lot of other variables when getting sexual/intimate with an actual person? yes. if you get one, i would do it only to have a bit of a "treat" compared to your normal masturbation, not as a potential cure for your possible performance anxieties. but you know, that's just, like, my opinion, man.
>>11899815
i just leave mine on a clean towel on a bedroom closet shelf (not in the plastic tube) for a couple of hours/days after using and cleaning it and haven't had any mold issues in almost 4 years of owning one. i probably use mine less than 15 times a year, though.
>>
>>11871026
cum like that when i was 17... wish i was young again.
>>
I have the STU and Alien Fleshlights and I can tell you they are very good.

The STU is good for stamina while thrusting (use the crease of your mattress or sofa) while the Alien has a more varied texture with a cool labia (the double-clit is pretty hot).

-Pros-
-Varied textures
-Suction control adds new depth to fapping
-Easy to manipulate by hand or thrust into
-Reasonably priced for the quality
-Lasts up to a year or 2 with good toy care

-Cons-
-Not tight enough
-Bitch to clean

I would recommend you anons trying Bad Dragon masturbation sleeves. They are essentially the same as a Fleshlight but they are made of higher quality material, are overall much tighter and have many inside textures that mimic actual vaginal sex with a woman and the obvious aggressively interesting curiosity when fucking a dragon's pussy, or a shark pussy, or a stallion's ass, etc. Said pussies and asses are much more detailed, especially with the labia and penetrative entrance (a dog's pussy or a mare's pussy genuinely looks like the real thing minus the felony for animal abuse) at the cost of being $40 more expensive than a Fleshlight.
>>
>>11882263
underrated post
>>
Wish I had the guts to buy one of these
>>
>>11903367
you don't need guts, just money
>>
>>11880022
Quadruple dubs Jesus Christ.
>>
>>11878534

>girlfriend
>fuck once or twice a week

Run away dude!!!
>>
>>11870797
yes. get the go version unless you have a nigger dick.
>>
>>11881082
>>11888019
I want to see the cumshot!! Pull out please :)
>>
>>11871120
That just reminded me of the post where the guy put his in a blender and it twisted his dick into a corkscrew.
>>
File: blah.webm (1.98 MB, 1080x1920)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB WEBM
OC here
>>
>>11878262
We all know you mean "when I move out of my mom's house, because she cleans my room and would find it when she's putting away my laundry."
>>
>>11875834
You've got the real reason fleshlights are awesome. I've been married twice, had plenty of sex, and fap every day. The Fleshlight is awesome mostly because you can go hands free, put it in a shoe or between couch cushions (whatever gives you the right angle) and pound away as you like. It's much, much more like actual sex, except you don't have to worry about going to deep, too fast, or too hard, you just do what you want.
Don't get me wrong, I'd take a warm pussy any day, but sometimes that just isn't available or comes with too many issues (and expense.) But on a scale of 1-10, if fapping is about a 5, and halfway decent pussy from a "get it over with" partner is a 6, and great pussy with a hot partner is a 10, a Fleshlight (warmed and lubed properly) is around a 7.
I've only ever had those "mind blowing" moments with a great partner, never with fapping or a Fleshlight, but if I had to go for months with only fapping, I'd probably go crazy. The Fleshlight makes it tolerable during the hungry times.
That said, I have only had the same basic original - if there's one that is textured in such a way that it really makes a difference, I'd love to know.
>>
>>11878387
One of the fun things to try with a Fleshlight is going with no lube, or just enough of a drop or two to get it in (or you can go with a little water based lube like KY and then let it dry.) Sometimes friction is your friend.
My last gf, and my current one, get really wet fast, which is great - but sometimes the slickness isn't so great at stimulation for me (maybe because of my deathgrip syndrome, I fap twice a day at least even if I'm getting regular pussy). With the Fleshlight and no (or little) lube, I can feel everything much better. Downside on the days where I take too long, as it can end up with actually too much friction.
>>
>>11888125
Yeah, I'd say Fleshlight sex is fairly comparable to sex with a condom as far as actual feel. If the partner is a little interactive or vocal, that wins the day, but if it's more of the standard "I'm working to satisfy this ungrateful bitch who thinks she doesn't have to even fucking try," I'll take the Fleshlight, warm it up in hot water first, and just have my way.
>>
>>11903367
It literally comes to your house in a brown box with a sort of nondescript company name that wouldn't clue anyone in, and you don't get on some kid of sex toy list from your order. Fleshlight "corporate" wants to make money, and keeping it discreet is a good way to accomplish that.
>>
>>11881620
I have a few, tightcpl on mless
>>
File: 1510716267974.webm (2.02 MB, 270x480)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB WEBM
>>11898938
>>11898939

hot as fuck
>>
I have two different ones..
>>
I've owned a half dozen different fake pussies over the years, and they all sucked except the Tenga Flip Hole. The flip hole not only takes the masturbation to the next level due to all the weird shapped silicone gates your cock pushes through as you use it. Cost me about $100 and lasted for over 2 years, and this is because it flips open and is the easiest to clean on the market.

Don't get me wrong, real pussy always wins hands down, but the Flip Hole is still my favorite thing I ever put my dick in that wasn't a woman.
>>
File: 1426557687897.webm (2.93 MB, 1280x720)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>
>>11876039
I can do it when high on weed or lsd..when sober...not so much
>>
>>11873309
Can attest to this.
>>
File: 1085.gif (1.23 MB, 234x176)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB GIF
>>
>>11907984
send em
>>
>>11907322
Nice cock, would suck.
>>
>>11899538
I'd say more so than just fapping, yes. With the Fleshlight, you aren't in control of pressure/grip, and it's a bit more realistic than fapping because you're hands-free and all. You can do a decent simulation of missionary with a couple of big pillows or cushions on the bed, set the Fleshlight in a shoe tucked under one of them. When you push down, it sort of pushes back a little too. I'd say if you're trying to simulate the feeling of actual sex, it's pretty close as far as toys go (nothing is *really* close, but...) It can make for decent practice if that's what you're using it for.
>>
>>11890740
how are the bad dragon ones?
>>
>>11909393
I've not used one, but I hear there textured pretty uniquely and range in tightness from. Dick-bruising to Tyrone sized.
>>
>>11907998
Damn hot. Pls write me if its your cock, my kik is joe.xender
>>
>>11876039
I remember getting close to that on lsd. Felt fucking amazing but I got close eyed visuals about souls of slaughtered animals being converted to my sperm cells so I stopped after cumming three times because it felt immoral
>>
>>11908159
is that the vag-entry Fleshlight? If so, they must not be gay
>>
Man, I really want one but I don't want someone to find it. :(
>>
>>11874525
>>11874478
thanks that was a good sesh.
>>
>>11908323
can someone link me to any toy like this online, transparent and cylindrical, i havent been able to find one in months.
>>
File: 20170417_2389.webm (1.12 MB, 320x240)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB WEBM
Me. I have a fleshlight type toy but without the container and made vids but I don't know how to convert them to supported webms. I shoot big loads and I'veonly been able to convert one vid. Can someone help me out?
>>
>>11893101
Hey Mr. FL. What's up? I remember giving you tips on recording vids with different angles. You still here?
>>
>>11878809
That is one of the hottest things Ive seen in a while...
>>
>>11911824
Damn, I would swallow every last drop.
>>
>>11911974
I'll take it as a compliment. Thanks man. My big loads are a gift and a curse. Can you help me convert my vids to supported webms?
>>
>>11874542
>seen
You watch someone use it?
>>
File: 20171126_115832b.webm (2.98 MB, 240x320)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB WEBM
>>11911824
I'm successful converting this one too! I had to lower the bitrate to fit it into the 3mb file limit.
>>
>>11912220
So fucking hot, i love your cock!
>>
>>11912235
Thanks man, appreciate the compliment. I have to try to convert more vids. I'm open to feedback though. Do you have a kik?
>>
File: 20180101.webm (1.73 MB, 640x360)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB WEBM
>>
so what feels better, edging or just ruining orgasms?
>>
>>11912713
edging to ruin multiple times in the same session
>>
>>11909550
Fucking dead as shit, my man.
>>
>>11881082
Delicious looking cock, no homo
>>
>>11870797
yes, i suggest this one
https://www.amazon.com/Realistic-Inviting-PALOQUETH-Masturbator-Squeezable/dp/B073TVLK94/ref=pd_day0_121_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B073TVLK94&pd_rd_r=8N34QYQ4C9DVAQ21JR82&pd_rd_w=EhPpE&pd_rd_wg=Sg8Lh&refRID=8N34QYQ4C9DVAQ21JR82&th=1
i have put alot of mileage into mine, it was also great for increasing my endurance
>>
>>11878826
Have you tried https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onaholes/la-bocca-della-verita-the-mouth-of-truth ?
>>
>>11878809
Where can I buy one of these? I'm literally 7 foot tall and have never fucked anyone while standing.
>>
>>11907322
thats a pretty cock
>>
>>11909743
>balls are touching
>must not be gay
>>
>>11878809
This looks really cool when playing music over it
>>
>>11907998
>>11896560
>>11893101
>>11882823
Should i buy a cockring
>>
bump
>>
>>11870797
not unless OP is fag.
>>
>>11912220
I want to taste your cum :)
>>
File: VID_20170413_011543_4.webm (3.65 MB, 1280x720)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB WEBM
>>11918586
Go for it, most are cheap and made out of soft silicone
>>11911833
still here making vids, have been trying new angles
>>
>>11909550
jesus fucking kek
>>
File: ms4-1.webm (3.61 MB, 1920x1080)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB WEBM
>>11906329
sorry, if i break out the toy, i finish in it for sure- that's one of the best parts of using it.
>>11914831
i appreciate the compliment, but "delicious" might make it just a tad homo... no judgement, though- i expect it's mostly guys watching these anyways.
>>
>>11871102
Yeah but you still have to clean it up anyways since it has lube and your pre-cum inside it.
>>
how much for one that’s worth it?
>>
>>11898938
>>11898939

Saved!
>>
File: 1466267660248.gif (1.66 MB, 320x272)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB GIF
>>11909550
>>
>>11870797
>>11872028
>>11874478

Many years ago I made my own out of a big foam block (pic related). I cut a deep plus shape into one end and a circle around it, shove a glove into it and wrap the hand opening around the circle and pour some lube in it. It worked really well, I could prop it up on stuff and fuck it. Would recommend.
>>
File: pic.gif (183 KB, 646x536)
183 KB
183 KB GIF
>>11926617
>>
>>11873309

Yep.
>>
>>11907322
moar please?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: Spinning fleshlight.webm (3.93 MB, 854x480)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB WEBM
>>
>>
Fleshlight is good, but I always preferred the tenga eggs
>>
>>
>>
>>11927871
Holy goddamn hellfire!
>>
>>11927871
Best thing in the thread!
>>
>>11909393

>>11900984 here.
I would say that the Bad Dragon masturbation sleeves are better than a Fleshlight in terms of pure orgasmic release factor, but there are key differences between the two:

Fleshlights can be put in between couch cushions or on the shower mount to simulate actual hands-free sex thanks to the outside case that most pocket pussies don't have. They also are helpful against death grip while you masturbate, once again because the case prevents direct gripping. The cons with the Fleshlight are mostly personal preference but I wish they were tighter and the inside textures are merely ok, not mind-blowing.

The Bad Dragon pussy sleeves, on the other hand, offer less textures to choose from, but are made of much higher quality material than Fleshlights and can take more of a beating as a result. In addition, the textures ironically mimic how a vagina will actually feel (mostly just bumps and folds whereas Fleshlights offer many more gimmicky textures that are hit or miss). That being said, these are taken to the extreme and the vaginal canal is not straight-in like a Fleshlight, but winds and meanders (sometimes greatly so) to more mimic the animal vaginas that they are based on. The Fleshlight vulvas also don't feel much different from each other, whereas the Bad Dragon ones are highly detailed to the point it feels like you are penetrating a dog's pussy, or a mare's pussy or a stallion's anus, etc. This is where they truly shine, as well as sheer dick-gripping tightness. Out of all the pocket pussies I've tried, pic related (the dolphin-type) is the tightest. I am tempted to try Perry (a lizard anus) because it is apparently the tightest toy they offer.

tl;dr Fleshlights are better for simulating at sex at the cost of being less tight and annoying to clean. Bad Dragon pussies are much tighter and better made.
>>
>>11878809
I wanna eat that guy's ass. He is really fucking hot.
>>
>>11888019
God seeing your cock throb is fucking beautiful, if you haven't tried it get butt plugs it will feel twice as good
>>
So how do the Tenga Flip Holes compare to Fleshlights? Better or worse?
>>
I'm an onahole weeb, but there's a decent amount of crossover from onaholes to fleshlights, so here's some advice: get the warming device. I don't know how well the fleshlight warmer works, but if you want to try out the cheap onahole warmer you can find them for $10 or less. Also don't use KY, buy some Jap lube like onatsuyu or buy a big container of j-lube and mix up your own, I bought a bottle of j-lube 2 years ago and I haven't even used half of it yet. Finally, after cleaning your plastic pussy and letting it dry, dust it with either cornstarch or talc powder. Buying the branded specialized powder is a ripoff.
>>
>>11871102
Why you gonna pull out, its not gonna get pregnant.
>>
File: 1511086168484.webm (1.55 MB, 1920x1080)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB WEBM
Have one of my favorite webms. Have searched for months, never could find the sauce on it
>>
>>11870797
I had one for about 2 weeks. Used it 3 times now. I'd say it's worth getting one, but not worth getting more. If you really do want one you should wait for a sale. For cleanup, all I do is rinse it out with cold water first, then hot water after. Let it dry and store it. It only takes me about 2 minutes to wash. No strange smells yet.
>>
>>11871038
so you'd rather Amazon, / any third party companies who see your internet traffic
to know your sexual interests, than some old guy who'll never know your name or who you live?

why
>>
>>11927871
More like this
>>
>>11930574
same
>>
>>11931253
Nice asshole.
>>
Dicklet here. Don't recommend to buy if you are like me (4 inches)
>>
File: 1499434292641.webm (2.79 MB, 889x500)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB WEBM
I have a "Fleshlight Flight Pilot" and I use it several times a week.
>>
File: blah1.webm (2.44 MB, 1080x1920)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB WEBM
>>11927822
The only other one I have that's thread relevant, it's the same session though.
>>
>>11927871
I wanna do that
>>
>>11882176

Ah nice butt!!
>>
>>11870797
In my opinion it is.
Sometimes I take it out of the socket and just lie on it on my bed.
>>
I got the Fleshlight Launch as a Christmas present to myself, I somehow had a pretty decent coupon code for it. Its pretty fucking awesome in interactive mode I have to say. The free content for it is somewhat limited, pornhub has a bit, but I found a forum that has user created software and scripts that sync up with videos.
>>
>>11932245
Damn, I want to see that cock cum!
>>
>>11933838
FemAnon or just trap? lol
>>
>>11878826
They don't last as long aside from tenga reusable vacuum cups.
>>
>>11880022
Checked my quad nigga.
>>
>>11933298
where?
>>
>>11933847
Straight male
>>
>>11882176
holy fuck. I have that one, and I'm 6'4", 7", and it still looks big in my hand like >>11881082

this mother fucker is fucking huge
>>11882176
>>
They are worth it but do not buy anything other than the Tenga Flip Hole or Zero, they are much easier to clean and maintain. A regular fleshlight takes around 32 hour to become completely dry in a regular open room.
>>
>>11873309
anyone add a gf to complement the wife?
>>
>>11871026
does anyone have a source on this?
>>
>>11898938
>>11898939
>>11927839
>>11927852
>>11927867

I keep watching these, and I keep jerking off.

Moar?
>>
>>11935682
where what?
>>
>>11907780
this is what happens when your circumsized and wack off too much, I can't even imagine putting my dick in something that grippy but Im sensitive.

I got a cheap one for $30 and it eventually got a hole in it. I don't really like the mechanics of using a fleshlight in the same way I jerk off. The best is to take the sleeve out and out it between something to fuck. I happen to have a couch I can use and boy this feels great and ends up being a short cardio session.
>>
>>11870797
more interested in hearing detailed analysis of life-size sex dolls since they are $1000 - $2000. who cares about a $60 fuck sleeve
>>
>>11940325
yea id rather get something I can mount or get on top of. The sleeves are not much better than jerking off for me, its more along the lines that its something different. I wanna fuck one of those dolls lol.
>>
>>11878826
Oh god those sounds are so fucking hot
>>
>>11908159
That's really fucking hot. When the fuck did this start happening?
>>
Is the quickshot worth getting? Thinking about picking one up.
>>
>>11922989
Nice, hope you're making progress. I'll check em out if I see em. How do you convert your vids to webm? I'm trying different ways. Do you have a kik? Want to chat, see what cam angles and ideas you got.
>>
>>11921910
I shoot big loads but I don't know really how to make my vids to webms
>>
File: VID_20180108_000108_3.webm (3.29 MB, 1280x400)
3.29 MB
3.29 MB WEBM
>>11942326
convert files from my cell phone to wemb using Xmediarecode, I have discord not kik.
>>
>>11876039

Edging and ruined orgasm. The first few times you "cum" you don't actually experience the full force or number of contractions you'd experience if you were just going all out. Also drugs help. When I was high on xanax I've experienced up to 3 orgasms with no refractory period (and several mini / ruined orgasms in between). By the end my dick was literally dry heaving.
>>
>>11907838
Thanks bro, I actually bought one, I have literally wanted one for 5 years, so I'm pretty excited.
I hard a hard time deciding the model, days of thought, also considered a "Blewit!" but ended up getting the Frankenstein version, looks a little different
>>
>>11910425
My strategy is having a super messy room where there's hundreds of spots and no-one would bother finding anything
>>
>>11927847
looks fun
>>
>>11871083
>>11870797
My penis breaks these fucking things, and they're uncomfortable. Use the Tenga 3D's. They're the shit.
>>
>>11930719
Good advice here
>>
>>11940325
Go for the "fuckmesilly bubble butt" so you can see how shitty it is to feel nothing when you fuck them, and it won't cost $1000. Stick to basic masturbation sleeves.
>>
>>11891089
Tips:
Clean within 12 hours.

Leave in shower, easy water recycle.

Spray off the flashlight with water, set aside

Turn fleshlight inside out, spray with water.

Spray your fucking toys with toy cleaner. People seriously don't understand how unclean their shit gets. Spray it with toy cleaner (Calexotics spray is fine), then set it aside to dry over night.
If you're a superbator? Use Tenga 3D, or just the sleeve.

I use it like 8 times a day.

>before anyone starts, I have a girlfriend- but SSRI's have rendered me borderline asexual. I do this to feel things.
>>
I can only fuck my fleshlight for a couple minutes before the lube dries up, I've tried a couple high end water based lubes too, astroglide and KY silk. I've tried using more lube, using more water, no matter what it always gets sticky after 2 minutes.

Any solutions?
>>
>>11943627
Cabergoline is supposed to help with SSRIs and will also reduce your refractory period
>>
internal cum oc in a few
>>
What would happen if I just kept cumming inside one without cleaning it?
>>
>>11906584
>>11871120
He's referencing a guy who lost his foreskin because of doing exactly what he just said. Or he's going to become the next guy to lose his, either way
>>
>>11943638
coconut oil
>>
>>11896124
albinoass motherfucker
>>
Tenga fliphole sucks...but the cheaper versions will just blast your mind into the next galaxy. Especially with no condom.
>>
>>11870797
Anyone have the one where the two guys are using a fleshlight to Stephanie Mcmahon? Havent been able to find it in years
>>
i want to reborn as a fleshlight
>>
Bump
>>
>>11918586
do it, but three things:
-go for a semi-firm silicone
-get the kind that goes all the way around the shaft and balls
-measure as if you're buying a metal one (gearessentials.com has a sizing guide under the 'learn' tab)

Elastic cockrings are fun, but they can't be left on for more than 20 minutes. With firm rings (ones that can be squished but don't really stretch) you'll also have your sizing down if you want to upgrade later on.
>>
>>11948203
oh, and you'll want to either buzz or shave any hair the ring would have to pass over when it's being put on or taken off, as well as the skin it sits on. It's much more comfortable that way.
>>
File: video-1515606378.webm (3.51 MB, 960x540)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB WEBM
>>11945169
sorry it took so long lads
>>
File: ms4finish.webm (3.72 MB, 1280x720)
3.72 MB
3.72 MB WEBM
>>11930593
thanks. i've never tried plugs of any kind, but i'm not really in to butt penetration anyways.
>>
I recently got one of the beginner onaholes from J-List. Wasn't thrilled at first, but I'm starting to like it the more I use it.

How far is this rabbit hole?
>>
>>11948303
This is some Jurassic Park shit
>>
>>11948520
should've heard the audio lmao
>>
>>11948323

Do you typically cum a lot? I counted at least 10 good spurts there.
>>
>>11909550
topu keku
>>
I have one that sucks and spins...feels most realistic to sex than anything I've tried...but the noise is just a bit to loud. Also comes in 3 speeds with a wall mount
>>
>>11948667
not really- i have to refrain from jerking it for a 4-7 days to get a pretty big load. i usually get off everyday, so it's rare for me to have a lot of volume.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.