[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/gif/ - Adult GIF
Worksafe Board: /wsg/



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: before us lies.webm (1.01 MB, 480x360)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB WEBM
Posting Hitler, WW2, and speeches. Feel free to join!
>>
File: honour.webm (3.74 MB, 320x240)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1509965809693.webm (2.73 MB, 480x320)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1509967594646.webm (3.96 MB, 500x375)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB WEBM
>>
File: erika.webm (3.77 MB, 540x360)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB WEBM
>>
File: intimadate us.webm (3.94 MB, 640x360)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB WEBM
>>
File: sacrifice.webm (2.58 MB, 640x360)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB WEBM
>>
File: surround him.webm (3.44 MB, 480x270)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB WEBM
anyone have the total war speech
>>
File: difficut to be nsdap.webm (3.75 MB, 480x360)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB WEBM
>>
File: danish SS.webm (3.31 MB, 640x360)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB WEBM
>>
>>
File: v2 launch.webm (2.74 MB, 718x404)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB WEBM
>>
File: netherland SS.webm (3.7 MB, 640x360)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB WEBM
>>
File: Hitler meow.gif (174 KB, 277x200)
174 KB
174 KB GIF
>>
File: The Story of History.webm (3.99 MB, 480x360)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB WEBM
>>
1488 my Brother, keep it up.
>>
>>11887255
>kiddies using backwards swastikas
>>
can someone post the imigration one
>>
join your leader
>>
File: Inception.webm (3.96 MB, 640x360)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB WEBM
>>
>sending millions of young european men to die
>pro white
American education
>>
ITT: OP and the posters are literally 13.
>>
File: Music playing.webm (3.82 MB, 427x240)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1472838026021.webm (3.99 MB, 480x270)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB WEBM
>>
>>11887276
do you have the robot walking on the treadmill? I honestly prefer that far more.
>>
File: speach_0.webm (3.77 MB, 240x176)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB WEBM
>>
great additions
14/88
>>11889000
i didnt have the normal one for some reason
>>
Fag
>>
>>11890826

fucken cringe

fag/soyboy
>>
File: 1471863019561.webm (3.22 MB, 320x240)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB WEBM
>>11891004
Hello nigger
>>
File: 1512163298801.webm (3.74 MB, 480x270)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1504985989500.webm (3.57 MB, 500x282)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1504986338003.webm (3.49 MB, 640x360)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB WEBM
>>
Was this guy the GOAT public speaker?
>>
File: Volk_0.webm (3.96 MB, 550x310)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB WEBM
>>
>>11887270
song please
>>
File: 1501205319185.webm (3.18 MB, 640x360)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB WEBM
>>
go back to pol degenerate
>>
>>11891998
get gassed faggot
>>
/pol/ get out, I don't want speeches and anthems on my porn
so unless you plan on posting porn or gore, this belongs more on /wsg/ than here
>>
>>11891140
Meh, I've accepted that whites are finished. Give me my bread and circuses for a couple of decades and I'm cool.
>>
File: 1511966525852.webm (2.15 MB, 640x360)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB WEBM
>>11889997
>>
>>11891108
Nah, Nazi Germany definitely had its strengths, but if you look at the four year plan or other such economic reforms and industrialization policies by Hitler, you'll see that it's all deficit spending. The world only stirred when Germany began taking over their allies, bound by defensive pacts and such. Germany was fallinf apart at the seams from the beginning, its economy still unprepared for war at every step of the war.
>>
>following a drug addicted, hollow earth fanatic 71 years later
>>
File: Limits.webm (1.64 MB, 640x480)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB WEBM
A reminder to all the smut enablers of this world.
>>
File: 1454701422366.webm (3.92 MB, 640x360)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1504993110249.webm (1.73 MB, 640x360)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB WEBM
>>11891125
hopefully the fire will keep rising

but USA is too strangled in the Jews' hands, who own you under every aspect.
You must wish a new fascist/national socialist wave will wake up in Europe as its people is being silently genocided, and also hope that you have a president that will embrace this wave instead of fighting it like you did in the 40s with your perfidious albion ally.
>>
How come people worship Hitler when he made so many bad decisions tactically during the war? Straight up moron level mistakes. Ended up getting completely btfo.
>>
File: 1504986711572.webm (3.24 MB, 640x360)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB WEBM
>>11896435
His ideal of society goes beyond the specific happening of the war time.
And remember Germany lost because it took literally all the biggest armies together to defeat them, while hitler had very little help from his allies (with Italy even betraying in the final fase and giving no actual help in the beginning).
One is always wondering what would it be today if the Jews were to lose their grip on the goyim for good.
>>
>>11887255
Subtitles are wrong
>>
>>11891175
amazing
pls more like this
>>
>>11889000
Hope you do realize 14/88 has nothing to do with National Socalism at all and it would be quite amazing if people would actually know stuff
National Socalism is a Political movement for any Country and it's people and i don't get how people constantly change or make shit up to turn it into a "White" Nationalist movement it was a German Nationalist movement the ideology however was for everyone

Anyway this should belong to /POL/ since it's Political i guess
>>
>>11887255
all of those swastikas are backwards.
>>
2018 and Nazism/National Socialism remains an ideology of weak men who have absolutely nothing going for them apart from racial or national identity. Pathetic.
>>
File: 284tiff.webm (1.98 MB, 512x384)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB WEBM
>>
Hitler raped and abused his niece until she finally killed herself..
He was a sick peado ultra mass murderer. And he was too cowardly to face trial.
What exactly is appealing about the man?
>>
卍卍卍YA SIEG_KARTOFFELKOPF!!卍卍卍
>>
File: Mosley Fascism.webm (3.69 MB, 640x360)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB WEBM
>>
>>11891972
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSNZp7E2QBg

>https://www.shazam.com/
>>
File: 1493738553808.webm (1.36 MB, 640x360)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB WEBM
>>
>>11887255
>>11889032
>>11896627
I propose we call that a "zwaztika".
>>
>>11898368

is there a full version of this somewhere?
>>
>>11891242
what's this from?
>>
>>11888693
Sauce on the song? Sounds familiar...
>>
File: degrelleonpoint.webm (3.76 MB, 532x300)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB WEBM
>>11896435
It's not like people worship him for his military brilliance - of course he made mistakes, though a lot of the popular attitudes towards his decision making are based without context (muh push toward Moscow! ignores the fact that the encirclement at Kiev was the greatest encirclement in military history and secured a huge chunk of important industrial land that Germany desperately needed, for example, or 'muh two front war' ignores the fact he was desperately trying to come to peace with the UK and did not declare war on the UK or France).

People 'worship' him because he is one of the only statesmen in recent times who had real principles of love for his people and a desire to elevate his people, to give people a reason to believe in themselves and each other. Look around the world today and see how much disdain we have for our own countrymen, for our politicians, how little faith we have in the system, how aware we are now that we exist to be exploited for capital and that our lives are futile and meaningless. Hitler represented at the time an end to the endless cycle of empty work and death that we live in and is 'worshipped' today because of that.
>>
File: germanybanking.webm (3.55 MB, 320x240)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB WEBM
>>11896807
Bait, but
>he never raped her
>he wasn't a paedophile or a mass murderer
>he would never have faced trial, he saw what happened to Mussolini and didn't want the same fate
>the trials were a farce of justice anyway
>look at the things he says and the Germany he built before the war and you would understand if you weren't already lost
>>
I am kind of surprised by how little cuck porn is posted here.
>>
>>11899496
Because the Swastika is the greatest Jew repellent in existence.
>>
File: hahahaha-party.gif (1.99 MB, 324x228)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>
>>11891140
Fucking goosebumps and shit
>>
>>
File: 1505962244883.gif (1.22 MB, 247x161)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB GIF
i'm jewish tho
>>
BOMBER HARRIS, DO IT AGAIN
>>
>>11899086

> People 'worship' him because he is one of the only statesmen in recent times who had real principles of love for his people...

He loved the idea of his people. But even in that, he had standards. The Jews were Germans. He just didn't think they were people.
>>
>>11901274
They weren't German, never were. Never will be.
>>
...another loser thread, you know because Hitler lost the war.
>>
>>11887255
>translating "In uns marschiert Deutschland" as "Within us, Germany is stirring"
What was the subtitle guy thinking?
>>
>>11891108
>this is what brainlets actually believe
Never change
>>
>>11891175
this is beautifull
>>
bumping to trigger the left wing cucks
>>
>>11901215
What do you think about the over representation of jews in the media, government, and financial sector? What do you think of the progressive agenda and the multicultural society that the leftists keep pushing for?
>>
>>11887255
make europe great again
>>
>>11901274
Do Jews originate from Germany?
>>
>>11898809

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZLfdFP_pq8
>>
>>11901179

>webm

wet af
>>
>>11901179
Did he write his speeches in advance or did it just come to him?
>>
>>11896621
They're not mutually exclusive. Hitler really didn't want to go to war with the UK because they were white.
>>
>>11896482
Who makes these videos?
>>
>>11893636
just kill your self cuck
>>
>>11902851

he was natural speaker, im guessing he had thought of what to speak before going on podium or writing in advance
>>
>>11896640
2018 and Globalism remains an ideology of jewish puppets who have no pride in their heritage and who they are. Pathetic.
>>
>>11887255
die in a fire :3
>>
File: 1430169848938.webm (3.23 MB, 640x360)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB WEBM
>>
Above all else, love one another...
>>
>>11901338
Present counterarguments
>>
File: 1494602247820.webm (3.97 MB, 640x480)
3.97 MB
3.97 MB WEBM
>>
>>11887255
Yeah I was twelve once, too!
>>
>>11898445
I propose you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>11887255
How could you celebrate a man who let dirty russians come rape his women to death and split his country in 2? Hitler was a failure.
>>
>>11906247
And yet you didn't think of it first. What does that make you?
>>
File: sovietunion.webm (3.82 MB, 358x200)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
Hello Stormfront.
>>
File: urah.webm (3.92 MB, 480x360)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
>>
File: russianroads.webm (3.24 MB, 352x288)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB WEBM
>>
>>
>>11901274
That's untrue on many levels. Hitler's prime issue with Jews is that they existed within Germany and did not identify as Germans. They were Jews first, and Germans second.

Hell, even Anne Frank said that they are Jews first and will always be Jews, not Dutch.

Therein lay the problem. In Hitler's words, "a small, rootless, international clique". They had no loyalties to the nation in which they resided, running businesses and charging more for non-Jews (in the Talmud) and paying taxes to Jewish organisations.

Naturally when you want to bring your own people together, these sorts of people are going to obviously be enemies.

For the record, the Jews that cast aside their Judaism and showed their loyalty were often given 'honorary' status. Around 150,000 people of Jewish origin fought for Germany. Jewish-linked members of Nazi staff were given honorary status.
>>
>>11902851
He wrote them in advance and worked very hard over them to perfect them, practiced many times and learned them from memory.

>>11906264
He failed because the West failed to see the real threat and heed Hitler's warnings until it was too late.
>>
>>11896807
sounds like 4chan
>>
>>11891938

Anyone know the name of the music?
>>
>>11891976

can anyone name the music?
>>
It's cute how brainwashed idiot soviets are still proud that "they" defeated the "bad nazis" while leaving out the fact that 1) they were beaten already when the german artillery guns were hitting moscow (stalins headquarter), only the huge sums of Roosevelt made it able for them to come back and 2) the ALLIES OPENED a new front on the west and therefore the Wehrmacht had to focus on two fronts, obviously making it harder on the east front.

There are shittons of unbiased material of WW2 in the internet today, people still act as if the Nazis wanted to take over the world for themselves and kill every single jew from the face of the earth JUST FOR FUN. YES RIGHT?

Fucking fulltime-mongoloids.
>>
>>11889334

Kill yourself like your leader ;)
>>
>>11891175
This is beautiful, where can I find moar?
>>
>>11908576
He didn't kill himself, he escaped to south america you non aryan ;)
>>
>>11909031
Joseph Goebbels killed himself
Hermann Göring killed himself

a long list of these faggot...
>>
>>11909074
Nice your try to distract, at first you were talking about hitler and NOT göring or goebbels you nigger.

And what you gonna do once you fall into enemy hands which are brainwashed into thinking you are the evil side? You would stay alive although you could escape with cyankali capsules right? Exactly that's what you are, you love the pain when getting raped in your subhuman asshole.

Go figure. HAHAH
>>
>>
>>11896807
How to spot a jew 101
>>
>>11909074
All those Jews killed themselves by being Jews.
>>
>>11906326
Is there a translation?
>>
Jesus Christ, people, fucking actual, real-life, goose-stepping National Socialism shit going down here on American soil. Excuse me, but what the fuck? News flash for all of you who lost your goddamn minds -Nazis suck ass. This is motherfucking America, the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave, and I shouldn’t have to go around reminding you that “Nazi Punks Fuck Off” is pretty much the only phrase in recorded history that Captain America, George S. Patton, and The Dead Kennedys have ever completely agreed upon without even the slightest bit of argument -so clearly there has to be something tangible behind that sentiment. I mean, holy shit, if everyone from Josef Stalin to Superman can agree on the fact that National Socialism needs to be tomahawk-slammed into a flaming garbage can by Thomas Jefferson’s Poltergeist then maybe -just fucking maybe- we can all locate our balls, agree shove all this PC “let’s consider all the viewpoints, even the batshit insane ones” bullshit into a wood chipper, and then parachute back into Reality on a Stars and Stripes canopy while belting out In the Mood or whatever the fuck weird big band shit our grandparents used to hum while they were fearlessly motherfucking charging head-first through knee-deep snow into a hail of Nazi machine gun bullets. That’s the real American legacy here –we are motherfucking Back-to-Back World War Champs (three-peat if you want to count the Cold War), and now you’re actually going to expect me to sit around like a dipshit and have some degree of sympathy for a bunch of genocidal crybaby anti-Democracy whackjobs who, by the sheer definition of their ideology, want to redact basically every single line of the fucking Bill of Rights and rub their balls on the Constitution? Fuck that, and fuck Nazis.
>>
>>11909345
I stopped reading your book when you wrote "land of the free". You baby have literally ZERO clue about how our world really works.

Go kill yourself already, your genes will leave this planet anyway :-D
>>
>>11909345
Nice pasta, what's the recipe?
>>
>>11909455
How's your wife's son doing, Naziboi?
>>
>>11909345
You are implying that i'm American.
>>
Do you people believe that there's some deliberate elite Jewish conspiracy or just that Jews are different racially
>>
>>11909345
I like you
>>
Oh look, another thread with a bunch of ignorant snowflakes glorifying a person and group who were failures while also doing exactly what they did by blaming everyone and everything else for their own failures because they're too self-important and self-righteous to accept any of the blame themselves for their own complete failure of a life.

Or they're literally 12.
>>
>>11906689
Ifs and butts. If yr people get soviet jizz shot up em on yr watch. Not all the ifs and buts and hopes and dreams in the world flush them mongol babies away. Image his arryan women standing at the top the stairs with a soviet baby kicking away inside. No dream of utopia will save her now.
>>
>>11888693
>unemployment was virtually eliminated
>image of Auschwitz
kek
>>
File: ultimate chimp out.webm (2.71 MB, 640x800)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB WEBM
>>11909944
>t. Hillary-voting cuck

Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1511722471729.webm (2.91 MB, 640x360)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>>
>>11909944
What's up nigga? Go name just one other person/nation besides Hitler/Germans who stood up against the oncoming new world order with not just bla bla talking, but with real actions like Hitler did.

You get 10 Bucks from me so you can buy some more cola and chips. Go give us a name.

Right, there is none. The Germans/Hitler in this moment of time were the ONLY Nation on this planet who REALLY stood up against the new world order. What the others did yet? Nothing you fulltime-faggot.

It's time for the world to give an excuse to the Germans for two world wars.
>>
>>11896807
Evidence for the rape and abuse of his niece?
Any person with an iq higher than 1 would not be taken by the russians alive in his position
>>
>>11909912
You really can't say the term "conspiracy" in 2018 anymore, get your shit together. Are you real? Hello here is the internet.
And Jews are not a race, more like a bunch of religious people which excel at incest-breeding. Above there is a speech of Hitler where he names the "International Clique" which has no soil on their own. They are a religious group of very twisted beings.
>>
>>11910038
There is no "evidence" of this since is obviously made up bullshit. The Jews are shitting their pants, the internet is everywhere. Just look how many retard content on Hitler and WW2 STILL and ESPECIALLY NOW gets uploaded to distract people from the truth material like The Greatest Story Never Told for example. They are getting nervous and desperate and that's where this bullshit talks comes from.
>>
>>11906314
Not going to lie, the cccp anthem is one of the best anthems out there.
>>
Strictly in the sense of learning from mistakes, this is all very important information to archive and study. But to those who are in some attempt to revive a genocidal authoritarian regime, you are living in a fantasy, and a dangerous one. You are only doing this under the guise of anonymity because not a single one of you would put your name on any of this. You have nothing honorable to fight for, but you just want to fight. Grow up and walk away from this personality cult, figure out what made you vulnerable to it in the first place, and do something to help humanity, rather than embarrass it.
>>
>>11910369
Go watch "The Greatest Story Never Told" for a beginning. Here, now I gave you proof that there were no orders from Hitler or anyone below him to execute jews or any other race. Hitler was pushed into world war two with no other choice than to DEFEND his Volk.

Dude I gave you proof. Right now, you are standing on the Side of your enemies unless you're a nigger. Go watch it or fuck off into eternal darkness (serious). You have a choice.
>>
>>11909327
They don't make much sense. The author was a sad madman with schizophasic lyrics.

It goes smt like this:

...

Sacred places are never vacant,
Humus soaked in foul darkness.
Sacred winds have flooded the banks
Having short-circuited lushed-up nostrils with tobacco

As soldiers aren't born —
Soldiers are killed

...
>>
>>11891242
movie name pls?
>>
>>11909912
It is a fact that, even moreso at the time, the vast majority of world finance and media is run by Jews.
>>
>>11909956
I'm not a National Socialist, so this shit ain't baiting me. Essentially all you're doing is sayijng how great it is that a shit ton of innocent women and children got raped. That probably wouldn't go down too well among your pals in the feminist society, would it?
>>
>>11910369
It's not about attempting to revive the NSDAP in Germany - it's no longer suitable in the modern world due to the near-complete absence of racial hegemony.

I regularly argue my case for - personally speaking - Fascism and my belief that Hitler is demonised and stories about the Nazis falsified to continue to prop up the Western society that exists to serve the 1%. Hitler fought the system, he fought the banks, and he lost. And I put my name alongside those arguments without shame, I'll even fight it on Facebook.

Hitler tried to do something for humanity, for Europe, for his people. No statesmen has ever loved his people more. People who fought for Germany fought for Europe and for the last chance at a new rennaisance. See the Degrelle video posted above and you'll see the spirit. It's far more than you give it credit.
>>
>>11907927
m83 - my tears are becoming a sea
>>
>>11898960
I vow to thee my country
its a piano version though
>>
There is a webm featuring this, right? I can get over it, I'm i've seen it, i almost can hear his speech voicing over the music in my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KNuo72QuYk
(skip post the 3:30 minutes mark)
>>
>>11911847
found it, but now i'm probably tracked for searching his name on jewtube and opening this honeypot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC97eA1yBPc&bpctr
>>
It'll never stop being funny watching fags get upset over Hitler videos :^) Welcome to 4chan, now gtfo nigger
>>
File: LarrySilverstein.gif (212 KB, 609x720)
212 KB
212 KB GIF
>>11909944
> Oh look, another thread with a bunch of ignorant snowflakes glorifying
> a person and group who were failures while also doing exactly what
> they did by blaming everyone and everything else for their own failures
> because they're too self-important and self-righteous to accept any of
> the blame themselves for their own complete failure of a life.

1) "Snowflakes" refers to liberals and their weird tendency to pretend-cry
any time something doesn't go their way.

2) After 9/11, with its "Lucky Larry Silverstein", and joo-owned Disney/Touchstone
pictures financing Michael Moore's "Farenheit 911" to redirect the blame
toward the Republicans and claim another pipeline was the motive, after
Obama doubled the national debt, effectively enslaving every American
to the joo-owned banks, and after 40+ years of bombarding the US media
with the idea that they were somehow the victims of WWII, it's hard or
impossible to continue to claim that Hitler was wrong about his fears of
joos controlling his country.

3) The "blaming everyone and everything else for their own failures" is
another idea implanted by media bombardment, and doesn't necessarily
hold true. Snowflakes claim Trump is racist, and what does he have to
blame others for? It's just a nice scenario for the skepticism-impaired to
believe in instead of thinking for themselves.

Keep in mind that we only barely sided with the Soviets over Hitler, and that
was based mostly on the UK's treaty with Poland and the banking practices
of the Nazis. Ideologically the Soviets and Nazis weren't far apart, and of
the two, history shows that the Soviets were the worse threat.
>>
File: Nazi March.webm (1.76 MB, 1280x720)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB WEBM
>>
>>11887306
The National Socialists never used and despised the word "Ideology." He also doesn't say that.
They specifically used the word "Weltanschauung." Meaning World View. I cannot give you the reason for this selection of words. Communism, Marxism etc. are ideologies.
>>
>>11906326

Letov founded NBP with Dugin.

Whose side do you think he'd be on today?
>>
>>11909345

Wow, typical "American". The fucking world doesn't revolve around you.

We Nazi's are everywhere.
>>
>>11891108
I think you didn't really research about this topic, otherwise you would know better.
>>
>>11891175
the voice speaking in the beginning is part of the song?
>>
>>11910967
What language is it?
>>
File: white_genocide.webm (3.73 MB, 722x406)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB WEBM
>>11910369
>genocidal authoritarian regime
Are you a nigger?
If you are not, it is time to wake the fuck up because a genocide is actually happening silently under your very eyes as we speak.
>>
>>11892694
how are nazis and swastikas "safe for work" you literal retard?
>>
>>11911748

I checked youtube. I dont think this is the same song.
>>
>>11909180
It's like watching reporter talk into a public bathroom and talking about how awful things written on the walls are.
>>
Daily reminder that fascism/nazis is an ideology for weak, pathetic men who have nothing to be proud of apart some manufactured racial identity.
>>
>>11913620
Nigga just stop, you will never be superior.
>>
>>11913620
t. non binary otherkin genderfluid queer whose life revolves around xir oppressed minority status
>>
>>11891219
More of the last 20 seconds?
>>
>>11913752
Die flut komme on youtube
>>
>>11913752
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O9oWySmZkg
>>
>Be National Socialist
>Special kind of socialist who is different from all the other socialists because my communist regime of the future is an utopia
>Unlike what those other, 'different' communists have planned
>Have leader of my own
>He's a perfect leader who is basically god incarnate
>Unlike those other filthy communist leaders
>And now I'll fight for a socialist regime, because I want to live in it
>But not any of those other socialist regimes. Those I wouldn't survive.


From the bottom of my heart, I join you in your wish. Let this socialism - Unique and special, unlike the other types of socialism, let it take root.

The only thing capable of killing enough of you morons has always been your own regimes.
>>
>>11914492
don't give me that crap, the name National Socialist Party was a holdover from before Hitler took over the party and forced out the left wing, and fashist society is neither classless nor without private property, it's closer to Mercantilism in that the government and the corporations work together so closely they almost form one entity.
>>
>>11887314
My fucking ears , they bleed
>>
>>11914508
>My communist leader's first step was to betray his own ideals, murder the men who helped him into power overnight and then remove any notions of the utopia he promised by selling it for a bootleg socialist copy of capitalism (kek) which may have worked better than it would have before simply because it was at least partly capitalist

Cool.
>>
>>11914508
so you are talking about the military-industrial complex as of today, especially the US "Land of the free"?

welcome to the reality you complete fool. the life under Hitler was heaven, that's why the jews had to stop this before it would spread word in europe and after that the whole world.
>>
>>11914492
"morons" YOU say.

Kill yourself. Your genes are the definition of cucked.
>>
For everyone still challenging the fact that Hitler only had the best in mind for HUMANITY, for everyone still hanging on the believe that that the Allies "liberated" the world from the "bad nazis".

Do something useful with just 10 minutes of your life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AqDh3D_SoI
>>
>>11912645
"It is not for ideas that we live, not for theories, not for fantastic party programs, no, we live and fight for the German people"

National Socialism was more than just an ideology or political doctrine, it was existence itself.
>>
>>11906309
Literate.
>>
>>11910369
>But to those who are in some attempt to revive a genocidal authoritarian regime
You mean communism
>>
>>11902876
He didn't go to War the the UK because he deemed them somewhat German still doesnt change the fact that it's a German Nationalist movement and not a "white" one
>>
File: 1514166503902.webm (2.42 MB, 320x236)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB WEBM
>>11896435
Like what?

>le Hitler ordered his troops to let the brits escape Dunkirk
Nope, he just rubberstamped the request to stop advancing by the army-group. The panzers were far ahead of their infantry, and also in dire need of fuel and resupply. They needed 2-3 days of repair at the very least.

>le Hitler diverted south into Kiev region instead of capturing Leningrad.
... which resulted in the greatest victory ever up to that point, the smashing of the soviet southern army-groups and the surrender of 800 000 soviet soldiers in a single engagement. Besides, the retarded OKW did not equip their soldiers with proper winter-gear, and the tanks were not suited for combat in the northern Leningrad region.

>le Hitler waited 3 months before he started responding to Churchills night-massacre bombing of the mainland european civilian population
Meh. The gains of the chance of establishing peace and good relations with UK was too great. Sadly the kike-media controlled the brit-opinion too well.

>le Hitler didn't capture Leningrad and especially Murmansk quickly.
Fins chickened out after only recapturing their lost areas from the winterwar. Sad, but hardly Hitlers fault.

tldr; Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>11913081
You have obviously never gone to /wsg/.

If you think browsing 4chan from work is generally a good idea, and 'SFW' really means anything except no porn and no violence, then guess who the actual retard is!
>>
>>11912198
Snowflakes are babbies who mewl and throw their toys our the pram any time things don't go their way. They melt(down) easily and think they are special.

This strongly applies to this crowd.
>>
>>11896807
That's what half of these [[[fans]]] aspire to. Faulty wiring.
>>
>>11916203

I'd be mad at your insult, but there's more than a hundred million of you dead and counting.

The western world has ruined your countries, executed your leaders like common criminals, destroyed your philosophies, mocked you in their media for a hundred years.

Socialism is a joke. Socialism is entertainment. The last bastion of National Socialism exists because it isn't worth conquering. Let me repeat that:

North Korea exists because it isn't worth annexing.

The Ukrainians will rebuild Chernobyl before someone sets foot on your last starved commie hellscape.
>>
>>11909180
god damn i remember when leftism was so punk rock and offensive and shit. how the hell did the tables turn.
>>
>>11909345
1. the US was founded as a white ethnostate
2. George S Patton started to sympathize with national socialism shortly before he got into an (((accident)))
3. you sound like a faggot that would die in Afghanistan for corporations
>>
File: Nazi gay dancing.webm (3.18 MB, 640x480)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB WEBM
>>
>>11911898
That's really nice. I don't know why this could be considered offensive. Sieg Heil!
>>
>>11918561
1. citation needed
>>
>>
>>11918303
do you see that exactly YOU are the person you are crying about?

Cognitive Dissonance much? HAHAHAHHA

You don't see this? Say yes? I can fully understand the NWO when they say population must be reduced, I really feel them when I read subhuman posts like yours.
>>
>>11918405
The western world destroyed it? Dude the JEWs are destorying the western world.
>>
>>11918682
Actually quite impressive dancing, but you're a semi fat fuck, I can undertand your jealousy.

And it's obvious national socialism is the right way since the ONLY thing you can do is trying to diffame it. You have zero arguments or clue about ww2.

Go hide yourself.
>>
>>11909345
Patton and others wrote about how much they admired Germany, and Hitler during the end of the war rather frequently, Read a book you retard. >land of the free home of the brave
congrats on showing you know nothing of the founding fathers' ideals or the constitutions original intent.
>>
>>11918696
How about actually reading the original constitution? Or any writings of the founding fathers? no? okay.
>>
>>11918561
http://www.subvertednation.net/general-patton-discovered-the-trut I sympathize with this man, he knew what was coming and what was happening and could do nothing about it
>>
>>11909345
TOP BAIT

the truth about hitler will reach critical mass in 5 years. you have no fucking clue whats about to happen. and it will start right here in america.
>>
>>11887260

Truly genius
>>
>>11906314

*colapses*
>>
>>11920408
spot on, the national socialists will ensure this indeed. A similiar thing is about to happen in europe simultaneously, don't worry mate.

The last word considering ww2 is not spoken yet. Every sane being which is born into this subhuman filth called judaism might just leave this cult for good.
>>
File: giphy.gif (787 KB, 480x360)
787 KB
787 KB GIF
>>11910060
>Just look how many retard content on Hitler and WW2 STILL and ESPECIALLY NOW gets uploaded to distract people from the truth material
>They are getting nervous and desperate and that's where this bullshit talks comes from.

You basement dwellers are so cute with your projections
>>
>>11920556
it's quite obvious that to niggers and filthy jews there's a special interest in keeping down national socialism but only in western countries. The problem for you is that national socialism is the closest Weltanschauung to NATURE.

Only insults or defaming tactics, I've seen better than yours. :-)
>>
>>11909345
>>
>>11909180
>"That's a jew, that's really offensive"

How does she know it's a jew?
>>
>>11909997
How could they predict the movie 300 would be made?
What else is the government hiding from us?
>>
>>11910004
Obama you fucking nigger. he killed isis, you fucking stupid ass white boi
>>
>>11909992
>american brand
why am I not surprised?
>>
>>11920608
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

DUDE PUTIN AND THE RUSSIANS DEFEATED ISIS. OBAMA CREATED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

GTFO EUROPE.

hahahahahahahhahah. are you serious man? I can't figure it out
>>
>>11920671
>9/11 happends 2001
>Obama elected 2008
>Osama bin Ladin caught by US troops 2011 who buried with out of respect for his culture
>Isis destroyed 2017
All happened with Obama in the lead while russia are still driving 240s and drinking vodka all while threatening eachother in traffic

nah son, try again. give me some evidence now that I have given you. the ball is yours boi
>>
>>11920712
at first I was sceptical about niggers being more stupid. but the more I have to do with subhumans like you, YOU YOURSELF convince me that you are really fucking stupid, and now I see why your original continent sucks so badly, why you niggers are crying for a better life in white countries. You are inferior to the bone.

Call your "brothers" out of europe or they gonna regret it coming here. You fucking animal. You can't be THAT stupid.
>>
>>11920712
How about you prove the whole osama being captured wasnt pure bullshit? oh wait you cant bc there's no body and seal team six was """killed in a heli attack""" Russians were the major players responsible for defeating ISIS, how little have you read about syria etc? jw
>>
>>11920726
>but they threaten each other in traffic!!!
god what a fucking imbecile
>>
>>11920752
He of course has watched/read CNN news, Hes obviously watching fucking TELEVISION in the year 2017/2018 but thinks he knows shit about the world. hahahahah oh man
>>
>>11920757
You soon gotta get to know the "imbecile". You think how the world is currently running will be forever? Good luck with that.
>>
>>11920726
boi ya really stopid if all u can come up wit is "you are dumb" as your only argument

>>11920752
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC9rnPzhmo4

boi you really need to be paying attention what your own country be broadcasting
there is your proof Im out
>>
File: Sideshow Bob.webm (3.06 MB, 450x360)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB WEBM
>>11920776
Just ignore this poster everyone,
he's another neo-nazi racist false-flagging as a black dude, faggots from /pol/ do this to reinforce the notion that blacks are all fucking stupid as shit.
>>
>>11920776
Gives an BBC YOUTUBE VIDEO, thinks it's "proof". There's no need to argue with you, you are disqualifying yourself.

When I look up the lexicon to learn what a moron is per definition, there's a picture of you and a brief description.
>>
>>11920797
You don't need to reinforce it, they more you have to do with blacks the more its obvious they are inferior, especially intellectual. Who fucking thinks that Obama was the one kicking ISIS out of syria????

When this dude talks to me it's as if I would talk to a 12 year old white kid, seriously.
>>
>>11887255
Go away buzzfeed
>>
>>11920797
>>11920808
gg stay in denial meanwhile im watching my brethern inherit the us more every day stay frosty
>>
>>11922568
your existence is a denial, you know where animals stand to humans in foodchain right? you need a reminder?
>>
>>11920811
Your existance is so sad and bitter
>>
>>11920068
Cool story. You even typed out laughter and have shitty grammar. 1/10
>>
>>
>The strongest will prevail
>Lose the only war they've ever been in
>>
For anyone who wants to get out of the nazi life, there is always a way. It might seem scary, but you can do it safely and quickly.
>>
>>11887265
>first 10 seconds
>the new german military
>not seeing majority muslims in german uniforms
>>
>>11898960
its gustav holst - juipter (normie piano version)
interestingly enough gustav holst is ENGLISH
>>
>>11923130
One battle has been lost, due to the fact that there were too many subhumans like you inhabiting the planet which were brainwashed into thinking Hitler was the evil side. The war is not over yet, the last word not spoken.

No, not really. But that's what you trained to say when someone comes around and gives no fuck about your feelings or political correctness right?

You know what's bitter and sad? Having to flee your home continent/country/city because you realize after your first, second or third decade of lifetime your race is mentally handicapped and you want to live in a white country so bad.

That by the way is the underlying cause why the western culture is the most multicultural, the degenerates want a piece of the cake because they are not even able to bake any cake. :-D
>>
>>11923394
but ze j00s
>>
>>11923394
Talking shit as usual. NAZIS are nothing but insecure faggots who are so insecure by their masculinity (or lack thereof) and hate anyone that's not white because they know they're vastly inferior. NAZIS like the republicans are so scared infact, that they lock up innocent young men of colour, like my girlfriends son, just so they can feel alpha and hopefully regain a fraction of their shattered manliness
>>
>>11923394
> calls people subhuman
>jerking it on 4chan to nazi propaganda, probably 300+ lbs, acne riddled, never felt the warmth of good pussy.

El oh fucking el
>>
>>11923481
Ding ding ding we have a winner
>>
>>11904863
why are you on this thread
>>
>>11923481
Lost virginity with 13, first girl instantly huge tits and russian and never had bodyfat percentage over 15%, even while I was gaining and you?

It's so out of your twisted SUBHUMAN mind you can't believe it, because it was never achievable for you. How you like it you non aryan? Go talk big on 4chan while you avoid eye contact in real life, feels good when encountering such faggots like you out of the internet. I look at you and see the fucking children inside.
>>
>>11891125
Nice to see that you even bother to check whatever "facts" you see on the web. The US census runs every 10 years. Last time was 2010, not 2013. At the time there were 223.5 million whites in the country. Getting your basic data straight will go a long way to making a coherent point. Failure to do so just makes you a fag. census.gov
>>
>>11923480
You just said whites are "vastly inferior"? Say again?
Do you now NOT understand why there is rise in Nazism? And nice proving the point that blacks are the main ethnicity which are criminal, that's a nice addition. It does perfectly correlate with LOW IQ and MENTAL RETARDATION.
Everywhere where blacks are the majority the culture/life quality starts to decline, the more of you, the more degenerate the life is. Go look at Detroit, go look AT WHOLE AFRICA.

"Vastly inferior" you say to the people which have built the modern world.

Subhuman as I say. Take your pills. Bow down and pray you can actually endure the coming echo.
>>
>>11901215
real jew or fake ashkenazi jew?
>>
>>11887279
amazing
>>
>>11923811

Im white, blonde hair, blue eyes you fucking moron. Im just not a damaged prick with too much mouth and not enough sense, like yourself.
>>
>>11924067
It must suck being that delusional. PoC aren't being locked up for committing crime, they're being locked up so the white man can continue the tyrannical reign of supremacy.
>>
>>11896727
No niggers allowed
>>
>>11906314
Haha dumbass. I've been around here for a long time and don't go on stormfront. 1488
>>
>>11906314
For the motherland. Kill Nazi! Make them bleed! Make them weep! I will hang them at my feet! They are dirty, very nasty, monsters they are, for when they tread in our snow, they didn't go far! Stupid kraut! He will die! He will not stand when I shoot him for the last time!
>>
>>11913022
Nice music.
>>
>>11920712
>isis destroyed
nah, they are now going after hezbollah
>>
>>11924982
Disgrace of the century, still subhuman then. You gonna switch sides soon enough.

>>11926690
Yeah, the Krauts just wiped your whole army and even with 24 000 tanks you they couldn't stop them. Moscow was in reach, stalin was hiding in his bunker, crying to Roosevolt for some cash so they wouldn't be crushed. 1 Kraut is worth more than 5 Soviets.

Yeah don't name the parts of the story where you actually see how much soviets sucked. Remember aswell? Stalingrad 3 Million Krauts killed 20 Million Soviets, how's that? That's literally 1 Kraut dominated more than 6 Russians. How you like all those numbers?

Mimimii Roosevelt help meee, them Krauts are taking our shithole Russia ...
>>
>>
Funny how the othe thread got shoad as soon as some anon started talking about blood libel and the protocol's. LOL.
>>
>>11902880
The Jew in the high House of Yahweh.
>>
>>11893842
i honestly love these songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkaZujSr6DM
>>
>>11928009
Soon millions and millions in western civilization will march. This time they heil together.

https://archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerTheGreatestStoryNEVERTold_201612
I'm giving you the medicine, watch and spread this.
>>
>>11920594
OY VEY GENTILE
>>
Says a lot that in these threads you always have the moronic lefties and liberals who talk shit and can't ever actually respond to the coherent arguments put out to them. But it doesn't matter because of the moronic neos that hurr on about muh snowflakes. Maybe stop making the movement look like a joke. Let the Left show how incapable it is of actually defending their point of view or backing up their attempts at criticism.
>>
>>11925741
The tyrannical regime is not white, it's jewish. But I know that's the blacks victim card when they don't get their will. It's critical to learn the difference. Black people need to understand which people enslaved them, it wasn't the whites.
>>
File: muh-ubermench.gif (131 KB, 320x400)
131 KB
131 KB GIF
>>11929491
be quiet
>>
>>11887255
>>
>>11906678

This post is complete bullshit. If anyone wishes to defend its claims, I'd suggest beginning with at least one citation to published literature.

Note: what your great uncle told you while drunk on a hunting trip doesn't count as published literature.
>>
>>11930422
What should be bullshit about this post? I'm excited.

Note: what the institutions especially in the western world, which are hugely under jewish influence, and still propagating a very one sided picture of the war, to keep afloat the lie and the connecting billion dollar industry named holocaust, teach millions of people since 1945 and still do TODAY using the media don't count either.
>>
What's it like thinking you're the master race but losing everything all the time?
>>
File: you_know_it.webm (3.26 MB, 1062x598)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB WEBM
>>11908640
since the webm was deleted, I'll post it again
>>
>>11887255
I've gotten to the point in my life where I wish this guy won.
~Hitler: the only guy ballsy enough to take on the world, and almost win.
>>
>>11931729
>the only guy ballsy enough to take on the world
top kek,you forgot all the allies and anchluss he had,stalin misstep and idiocy,french pacifistic wave etc
Napoleon came closer to that Hitler ever did needing 5 coalition to take him down rather than a measly one
>>
File: 1504984407758.webm (3.87 MB, 540x304)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB WEBM
>>11931729
It took literally all other first world countries together to take those Evil Nazis™ down, really makes you think.
>>
>>11931750
You're fucking retarded
>>
File: 1504985337754.webm (3.74 MB, 500x281)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB WEBM
>>11932074
Not an argument.
>>
File: 1512381609312.webm (3.75 MB, 854x480)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB WEBM
To be honest I feel that national socialism has been infected by degeneracy in the small groups that it's in, more and more I see drug use become a problem and most of the time they're not functioning members of society we shouldn't rely upon these things to be stable we should clean ourselves to be the shining light for our race, country and be the poster boy of the political group
>>
>>11932200
interesting, do you have moar?
open a different thread maybe, specifically about this stuff?
>>
File: 1504553167786.webm (3.36 MB, 480x250)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB WEBM
>>11932209
Sadly i dont have anymore, most of what I have is war footage or speeches but I could start digging for informational physiology videos about sex or degeneracy
>>
>>11932200

Everything you said I couldn't agree with more. It disgusts me just how many people that are stupid, overweight, and ignorant claim to be National Socialists. It also doesn't help that many are also criminals and substance abusers that follow the ideology with blind-hatred rather than actually knowing anything about National Socialism. If any of these individuals were to go back and try to serve in the Wehrmacht during WW2, they would instantly be classified as subhumans. They are all lazy, below-average in everything useful to a society, and are a pathetic smear on anything that could potentially give a legitimate rebirth of Fascism or National Socialism.
>>
File: Jw.webm (603 KB, 360x360)
603 KB
603 KB WEBM
>>
File: 1504526386825.webm (2 MB, 854x480)
2 MB
2 MB WEBM
>>11932287
Exactly, National socialism isn't about hating other races it's about loving your race and people only when other races get involved it is a problem, hitler even supported the Ethiopians during the italian colonisation of Ethiopia. More or less these people have fucked up childhoods, have been tutored to blindly hate or have had something done to them and or are sometimes are psychologically fucked up
>>
>>11932404

Exactly. You can believe your race is superior without being a violent idiot like these kids you'll see at Charlottesville.

>when other races get involved it is a problem,

Exactly. Immigration and diversity have short term benefits. Most peoples coming form different countries will not fully integrate, accept certain ideas of a culture, and in general, cause problems. This is clear when looking at how Muslim immigrants interact when moving to new countries. However, this isn't specific to them, as everyone would do this, which is why having societies where we are all the same in terms of race is better IMO. The Refugee Crisis in Europe, the creation of the State of Israel, and even America are all great example of how an influx of foreign peoples or a "Melting Pot" are detrimental to a society.

Multiculturalism is a lot like Communism in the sense that on paper, it might look good to have a society where we all live as equals or a society where we can all come together and share who we are. But it
doesn't work, is incredibly damaging, and is 100% unrealistic and idealistic. I personally am against both because I fail to see the benefits as I can constantly see their detriments. Not only that, but both Communism and Multiculturalism rely on too many things that Humans simply don't and won't adhere to.

Unfortunately, like I previously said, National Socialism, as far as I can tell, won't being a rebirth for a long time because too many delinquents and losers follow it giving it a bad name. You could argue that the Germans did during WW2, but when it comes to eugenics, racism, apartheid, etc. Every country was doing, the Germans just took it to an extreme.
>>
lol fucking nazis
we fucked u in ww2,
5 Million raped arian sluts haha
we can repeat that
>>
>>11927346
>Disgrace of the century, still subhuman then. You gonna switch sides soon enough.

Not with fat pastey faggots like you leading the charge
>>
So are Nazis gay? Cause they seem pretty gay and you really don't see a lot of women in their ranks.

Ohh, is it cause women are also lesser? I mean there's more difference between a man and a woman of similar ethnicity than there is between any two men of any ethnicity. So are women not allowed to be nazis?

My question is

Are nazis gay because they hate women, or are nazis gay because women hate them?
>>
>>11923811
So I take it you dumbasses turn about any discussion into a pissing contest. So much for the intellectual superiority of the white race, right? You ape.
>>
nothing makes me more depressed than knowing utopia could have been achieved but it was crushed by the very people it sought out to save

we deserve to suffer now
>>
File: whatthehell.webm (1.96 MB, 430x316)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB WEBM
>>11887255
oh would you look at that. got bored of racist bait in /b/ and had to bring it over to adult gif inappropriately.
enjoy this colorized footage of the fall of the Reich itself. final days
>>
>>11932818

That webm says all I need to know about you
>>
>>11931729
His work will be the blueprint for the coming years on planet earth, his work is alarming humanity as we speak. The day comes when "he" has won, mark my words.
>>
>>11932074
You can't stop it anymore, the world soon will see what WW2 really was about, go tell israel they need way more people to cencor internet, fast, fast.
>>
>>11932200
Many of them are actors and play the role, guess which group gave them the orders. They are just here to shape public opinion.
>>
>>11932662
No one fucked the nazis in the ww2. What the hell are you?
>>
>>11932713
You can say nazis are the persons on this planet which are the most farthest away from being gay. But who I'm talking to? You are falling for jewish propaganda, need to say more about you?
>>
>>11932745
Look on the comment on which this comment was posted upon you degenerate, It's a reaction comment, defending himself.
>>
>>11932818
Do you niggas not see you get used by jews? Are you not fucking able to see through this? This is the simplest trick in the book. The more I have to do with you, the more I see what kind of animals blacks are.
>>
>>11932818
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O9oWySmZkg
>>
Blacks fighting for Hitler:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcSXE2o4F-c
>>
>>11932702
10% bodyfat at the moment, hetero and proud. KEEP INSULTING WHILE WE BRING THE ARGUMENTS:
>>
>>11932571
Yes they did, for them it was the ultimate conflict between good and evil in this world, the conflict which decides destiny of humanity.

Without Hitler the Soviet Union would've take over Europe and there would've been no "west" on the eurasian continent as we know of today. Back then jews tried to take over the world with stalins soviet union, now they try it with using USA and infiltrating europe.

This time it will not work since there is new technology called internet, where people can communicate with each other without being fully dependent on newspapers, tv and thelike. Those are clearly owned by jewish people and they follow their own agenda.
>>
>>11889000
Check'd and heil'd!
>>
File: REICH.webm (3.74 MB, 512x288)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB WEBM
>>11896621
14 = We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.
88 = Heil Hitler!
>>
Anyone have the sex tape where Hitler gets cucked by a BBC?
>>
here one for ya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaMAnIhURHA&bpctr=1515446348
>>
>>11933626
You are literally 13 in your head, do you notice this? Everyone can see it.
>>
File: Never getting older.webm (3.69 MB, 490x360)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB WEBM
>>
>>11887279
He sure had a smooth voice, makes it very pleasant to listen to.
>>
File: Fantast.webm (3.79 MB, 800x450)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB WEBM
>>
>>11887255
Capitalists get the gulag, Nazi's get the wall
>>
>>11933850
Watch the webms an focus on the PEOPLE! United and Happy.
>>
>>11933854
Hooknose the Universe is coming back at you for your crimes against humanity and mother earth. Satan will come for your race. Satan is coming for Israel.
>>
>>11889032
danke
>>
>>11933395

>good and evil

Yep. However, the idea of good and evil are 100% subjective in the world and are fact only to the beholder. I find it funny how quick people are to call the Axis evil because of their crimes when the Allied powers had been doing the same things for hundreds of years.

>Without Hitler the Soviet Union would've take over Europe

I abhor the Soviet Union with a great passion simply because they did more horror to the European Continent than the Germans ever did. The Holodomor, Great Purge, Soviet Bloc, and Iron Curtain absolutely devastated the continent in more ways than one. Yet for some reason people think that Soviet are the saviors of Europe and that Communism can work. National Socialism sought to create a society for its own people will Communism sought to create a society for its elite.

>Back then jews tried to take over the world with stalins soviet union
>Those are clearly owned by jewish people and they follow their own agenda.

Trotsky would've been much more aggressive and less paranoid about being assassinated. He was also a Jew, which I find funny, because of the 3 to be creators of the Union, Stalin, Lenin, And Trotsky, one "happened" to be Jewish. Plus, you're right, there is an unfathomable amount of Jews in power when it comes to the media and news.

America is wrapped around Israel's thumb, ignoring seeing the daily horrors and atrocities the Jewish State of Israel has constantly committed since its unlawful creation through the removal of people already living there. If any country did this today, war would be declared and they would be destroyed, just like Iraq was over a decade ago. But it's okay, because the holocaust happened, the Jews now have a free pass and are safeguarded by the most powerful country in the world to do everything the Germans were demonized for. At least Germany existed and wanted a German country, unlike Israel which was "created" and kicked out people that were living there already.
>>
>>11933953
>However, the idea of good and evil are 100% subjective in the world and are fact only to the beholder.

This is EXACTLY the reason why there world is at it's place because people seriously think that good or evil are subjective. NO, NO, NOOOOO, they are not. You see when everyone can just make up what's right and wrong where humanity is heading? It's getting closer and closer to animal kingdom. Moral Relativism is the KEY why the world is at this place right now. Good or Evil are OBJECTIVE in Nature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
This dude worked for 10 years or so with the the so called "Elite", those which are running the world mainly through finances and media. He left them for moral reasons some time ago to bring humanity back on the right track and warn them. He is explaining and showing evidence why the world is in this state today and how humanity as a collective can turn around the control system. I repeat, Good or Evil are NOT SUBJECTIVE.

This knowledge is the foundation of how the "Elite" (Dark occultists) are creating THEIR reality which is HUMANITIES SLAVERY.


>I find it funny how quick people are to call the Axis evil because of their crimes...

The Axis didn't commit the same crimes, it was the Allies, mainly the british bombing EVERY BIG CITY IN GERMANY with it's respective CIVILIAN POPULATION on purpose. This is warcrime considering national martial law.

> But it's okay, because the holocaust happened, the Jews now have a free pass

I believe you have reached the point when you see that the holocaust did not happen, especially not in the extent which has been shown since DECADES. I can't be sure, since I only see letters you have written. But for everyone else the holocaust did not happen and gave and GIVE the jews power and a victim card today which is based on a fucking lie. THIS is clearly not subjective topic, this is evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1efQPJz0dQA
Watch this about Auschwitz.
>>
File: 1515451963226.webm (2.18 MB, 480x270)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB WEBM
>>11891053
>>
>>11933850
It is like an inspiring, motivation video.
Nice music and nice cut, very manipulative
>>
File: fucknazi.webm (3.65 MB, 640x360)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB WEBM
>>11934332
>>
>>11934332
Nice try jew, you think we don't know that you're a jew diswaying from the facts and material, acting as a black? Go watch the david cole video again and see how your own people, a jew, is denying the holocaust.

Your time gonna come, I've told you already :-)
>>
>>11934378
Ah yeah and your Hollywood movies are not manipulative? Dude, that's where we have this movie editing style from. Fucking degenerate, we fight you with your own weapons.
>>
File: Or I'll break you.webm (3.91 MB, 640x360)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB WEBM
>>
File: Taking care of that.webm (3.29 MB, 640x360)
3.29 MB
3.29 MB WEBM
>>
Glorious:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EtvXInhs-I
>>
>>11889000
I4/88 my ass! Faggot ass Nazi dick lickers!
>>
>>11935139
Do you get paid per comment or hour? And how much?
>>
>>11934200
Spot on.
>>
>>11909180
I would love to show this snowflake some pictures that do justice to what "horrific" actually means
>>
>>11920594
oy vey, delete this post
>>
>>11933281
This might already be my personal mindfuck of the year. I'm sorry Hitler...
>>
>>11904863
And you probably still are faggot!
>>
>>11918682
Sauce?
>>
>>11932256
Here.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.