[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/gif/ - Adult GIF
Worksafe Board: /wsg/

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I need an advice on how to change innocent, cute and faithful gf into total slut

Im talking mostly about slutty clothing and make up but everything that makes her more slutty will be awesome

please give me some tips (yep asking for advice on 4chan)

also cute slutty girls thread

(also yes i fucked up and posted it as comment in thread fuck off)
>>
File: 1510397215411.gif (3.24 MB, 550x550)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB GIF
>>
File: 1508108023543.gif (1.08 MB, 472x237)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
>>
as soon as you make her a slut she will fuck other guys.
>>
File: 1480073093179.gif (931 KB, 470x221)
931 KB
931 KB GIF
>>
>>11892908
dont care she cannot satisfy me with her current sex drive so either this or fuck it
>>
>>11892900
>advice
this isn't an advice board faggot fuck off
>>
>>11892920
make me, shitstain
>>
>>11892929
>>11892917

that's not how humans work my dude.. if you want to fuck around then fuck around?
>>
>>
>>
There are plenty of sluts out there. Just go find one instead of unethically trying to change someone.
>>
>>11892900
She is finally so happy with a black dick ramming her
>>
File: 1480178490083.gif (534 KB, 500x282)
534 KB
534 KB GIF
>>
>>11892917
You're a pussy. You can't go up to your gf and say you want to break up because any balls you did have are now in your own mouth. Pathetic. Don't ask advice on gif you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>11893033
sauce?
>>
>>11893033
Holy shit I didn't knew I had this fetish
>>
If you want her to act sluttier for you, make it fun for HER. Find out what she enjoys and surprise her with it, and I'm talking about more than just sex stuff, and if she ever does something you like give her strong positive feedback. It's about gratitude my dude.
>>
>>11892917
Anon the only way to do this is to satisfy her better in bed

Some girls just aren't that into sex, but most girls are crazy about it, so most likely you're just terrible at sex
>>
>>11893345
okay the thing is I satisfy her too much, she comes easily and I know its not fake because if she cannot come she just tells me were pretty straightforward in this case

i make her cum few times before climaxing and it results with her lying down unable to move or falls asleep of tiredeness. Im not sure but maybe I SHOULDNT satisfy her?
>>
>>11893430
Why don't you just tell her this and see if you can figure out a solution to this together?
>>
>instead of properly communicating with my partner, I'm going to get advice from an anonymous serbian rug weaving exchange
>>
File: ajcomp.webm (3.99 MB, 640x360)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB WEBM
>>
>>11893430
Then tease the bitch, hold her orgasms to ransom, most women will do anything to come when they're nearly there. That is when you have the power
>>
File: 1513885459099.gif (136 KB, 500x385)
136 KB
136 KB GIF
>>11892900
I had your same problem and I could solve it, it is highly illegal but it's definitely worth it.
Long story short, nicotine. It is highly addictive and with a little bit of Pavlovian manipulation you'll make your cold fish checking-the-phone-while-fucking gf into a slut to whom your semen is a staple part of her diet. Go to your nearest vaping store and buy odorless vape liquid. This normally comes into a concentration of 2% nicotine. Buy 5 and in an unused pot on low temperature, simmer those 5 bottles into the volume of one. Never use this pot to cook food ever again. Now you have vape liquid with a concentration of 10 % nicotine. This is so the concentration can no longer be replaced by normal tobacco. Btw if your gf doesn't smoke, start with a lower concentration. DO NOT GO OVERBOARD WITH THIS STEP. Large doses of nicotine are lethal so don't ever try to raise the concentration further or you could actually kill your gf.
Put this into a small, discrete spray, and stealthily put a little on your penis ONLY prior to penis in vagina sex. Nicotine is absorbed through the skin, and soon your gf's brain will associate the nicotine high with sex. Yes, you'll get addicted too, but you know you're addicted to the nicotine not to the sex, and frankly is either that or fapping in the bathroom at the dead of night. After a couple of weeks, when your gf will be hooked you'll notice a great increase in her desire to have sex. When she starts developing tolerance to nicotine, you'll basically have a common gutter whore at your beck and call. Bonus point: Since your slut gf is addicted to nicotine and not actually sex, when (not if) she tries to cheat it'll do nothing to her and she'll beg you on her knees to have her back. I don't need to tell you this is the point in time when you no longer need to be reasonable in your demands. When my gf pulled this off I forbid her from eating anything but my cum for 2 days and took her anal virginity in facialabuse.com style.
>>
>>11894063
wow.. not OP but i didn't think good advice would ever turn out in this thread.
>>
>>11892900
gotta understand that cute and slut are not exclusive.

Cute is an aesthetic state and slut is a sexual hedonist.

So you want to find a girl with hedonistic tendencies but not that sexually experienced and provide her with experience.

Ur lucky im in between faps now so i felt like writing this up.
>>
>>11894402
Wow that is defintely criminal, but I bet it would work. If you need to drug women for sex I hope you get locked up.
>>
>>11893033
SAUCE
>>
>>11892900
If you are dating an "innocent, cute, and faithful" girl and can't get her to be even remotely slutty for you in private then your fuck game is weak and she won't be with you much longer.

If you know of an innocent cute girl who you fantasize about making your girl (most likely) then you're missing the entire point if you would try and turn her into something other than what made her attractive to you in the first place.
>>
>>11894402
Dude, it's still 2%.

Your flasks contains, let's say, 5 ml. You put them all into one pot, you have 5*5: 25ml

2% of 5ml is 0.1ml. So in your 25 you have 0.1*5: 0.5ml. And 0.5 is 2% of 25ml

Sorry.
>>
OP, you can't make her a slut if she doesn't already want it. Frankly if you're not getting satisfaction out-of the relationship, leave, staying has a high chance of leading to resentment down the line. That being said, if you talk to her, and she's game, you've got quite the ride ahead. My ex was a closet slut; when she found out I was into it, shit was cash. And before Buddy Anon give his two cents, it ended when life got in the way. Current GF embraces the slut. Just be pickier next time.
>>
>>11894402
>>11894578

So, if this was false, I wouldn't trust you on putting these chemicals (PG/VG) in anyone genitals....
>>
>>11894578
Anon said boil it: you can boil off the water while leaving Nicotine in the pot; Water has a lower boiling point THUS upping the concentration.
>>
>>11894591
>>11894402
And yea, that's criminal, don't do that.
>>
>>11894585
Everybody, LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT. HAHAHA.
kys
>>
>>11894591
Didn't see "simmer"..
But, still, if you evaporate your liquids, don't be sure only water will be evaporated. PG, VG, and even the nicotine (in a liquid state) will evaporate.
It could even modify molecules and create bad chemicals (bad for you and your girlfriend).
>>
>>11892900
>I need an advice on how to change innocent, cute and faithful gf into total slut
>I need an advice
Don't do it.
>>
>>11894024
Sauce
>>
You almost certainly do not half the patience for this.

Be nice. Dress nicely. Take care of yourself. You need her to trust you, absolutely. Wash your car, keep your promises. Stay away from drugs. You aren't a boyfriend anymore; you're a pseudo-paternal figure. Take care of her, protect her. She's yours.

Then it's a matter of whispering to her during whatever sexual contact she'll let you have. Note that this requires you to be good in bed, so best get that down. You're trying to get her to associate the things you're telling her with sexual pleasure. Classical conditioning in the most base of forms.

I'm three years in, and I've made progress but not to the point you want. Expect to sink half a decade into this girl to achieve your goals. Not that you will, if you're asking a nordic slutshaming group for advice.
>>
>>11892929
Whoa back off man it's not worth it! You are only two days away from retirement!
>>
File: 1513619787680 Back S.webm (1.3 MB, 854x480)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB WEBM
I've got a cute, faithful, innocent wife. We met when she was only a couple weeks into college. I'm her first, but she's always been pretty low on the sex drive, especially when she's on the pill. I'm going the talking and openness route, since I'm not breaking it off now.

tfw you wanna destroy that mouth and pussy every day.

pic unrelated - aesthetic
>>
Okay OP here answering most of you

the thing is
1st of all I satisfy her too fucking much and mistake I made was not expecting anything in exchange so now she takes things for granted and I do too much for her

2ndly She has has incredible sex drive sometimes and Im working on it and things are getting better but shes still too afraid of slut shaming she says its not her

I know I should work on her when shes horny etc and yes shes more likely to be slutty then
but for example what is happening now, nothing really changed in our lives and its not the first time it happens that she goes from being hyped to wear massive cleavage and short skirt and showing out in club to saying that only sluts wear this type of clothing and saying this in really bad way like she never been like that

Im agreeing with teasing thing but i dont know how to start this because shes not reacting so good to teasing
its nice at the beginning but if I tease her more than few minutes she becomes frustrated and she dont want to embrace this feeling she never does things like this on her own. She has sex toys I bought her but she doesnt play with them n her own time even though she said she will

and she doesnt really like being teased via internet because "we cant meet right now and this frustrates me"

she just sets the barriers so yes im making progress but shes making it incredibly hard and I dont think its so hard with other girs but shes perfect every other way so fuck its tough
>>
>>11895834
salsa por favour
>>
Nicotine isn't addictive on its own, faggot. It requires an MAOI also, for addiction. LRN2 self administration in laboratory animals. TLDR; no dopaminergic effect by it's self
>>
>>11894402
I'm calling the police
>>
>>11892917
say that
>>
>>11896465
yo think that what he said could be done whit LRN2; can civilians buy iy ??
>>
>>11893430
You're telling us you guys are pretty straightforward in that case, so why don't you fucking tell her that she can't satisfy you?
>>
>>11896760
I DID AND NOTHING IS CHANGING
>>
>>11896760
She said she does her best but i cant change her entirely

it must be done by conditioning mate
>>
>>11896321
my man what you need is some prostitutes
>>
What a fucking idiot, making a woman cum =/= good sex.
You need to push her boundaries in a way so she does things she didn't even know she would do. This is highly individual and most advice in this thread would be useless. On some girls it could be a "beta" approach where you guilt trip her into a blowjob and then reward her (positive feedback). On others it could go as far as almost choking her out while tied up.
>>
>>11895834
sauce
>>
>>11893528
LMAO DUDE
>>
>>11896813
so I have to NOT satisfy her?
>>
>>11897104
A 7:3 ratio is optimal.
>>
>>11892900
Fuck her better and she'll change by herself.
>>
>>11893033

sauce, please?
>>
>>11893244
>>11893309
>>11894528
>>11896808
INU-047, Yua Sakuya
>>
>>11894402
There was a anon, years ago, who basically did the same.

The differente there was that her girlfriend had left him over some other guy. One day they broke up and she begged him for a place to stay, since she had moved with him. He agreed, and exploited her emotional distress so they would have sex. They did.

Later, after fucking her, he put some nicotin stickers or her, you know, those intended to quit smoking. He did that several times.

She got addicted. And whenever she felt bad - as in nicotin abstinence - she begged him for sex. And thus, transformed her into his sexual slave.

He never really mentioned her being transformed into some kind of slut, as she would fuck him over the idea that it would make her feel better.

I don't remember the end of that story, but I think he eventually got bored and dumped her. Which was, a dick move... but, then again, he stated that she left him for the other guy in a shity way.

So, you know... good for him.

Also, anon, as somebody who studies chemistry and the way our mind works (psychology and chemistry degrees here, who would say) - I guarantee this will work. I'd do it myself had I the need for it.

Good luck, and be sure to know what you're doing. You might fuck up not only her, but your life as well.
>>
>>11893142
>)
I know the actress but which video?
>>
>>11897230
How the fuck are you going to sneak nicotine patches on someone with them noticing? Just do actual drugs before you have sex like fucking normal people.
>>
>>11892900
Ask her to. If she really loves you, she'll try to change for you.
>>
>>11892907
holy hell... SA UCE!!!
>>
Real simple Anon you don't ask her to be "a slut"
You ask her to be "your personal slut"
>>
>>11897230
>>11894402

I dont really want to fuck her up but its some interesting idea, i wonder if there is something safer similar to this because i wont do this shit
>>
>>11894415
>>11894063

This is not good advise. Girls can masturbate. You try holding her orgasms to ransom and you are no different to every guy that rarely makes her cum...
>>
>>11894625
aj applegate. i think....
>>
>>11897432
nancey/miriama kunkelova
>>
>>11897473
Nicotine is pretty tame as far as drugs go, I guess you could try lower concentrations but the problem is that if she smokes or picks up smoking then the whole scheme falls down
>>
I'm gonna chime in as a decade long nicotine addict: I don't recommend this. At my worst I preferred nicotine to sex itself. Nicotine is dumping dopamine and adrenaline in a way that will mess you up emotionally

I recently quit for the hundredth time. Dosing about 40mg a day. At that point, physical contact, life success, etc have very little effect on your mood. You are a nicotine craving robot. Orgasms are okay but your heart and blood pressure are fucked up in a way that makes them dull, and your dick is weaker

It's the best drug, but still shit. Don't fuck with it. It's not benign. I dream about nicotine. I will never not want nicotine.

If the stuff was ONLY dosed to the girl, you'd be evil but winning. If you are dosing yourself at the same time you are ruining sex for yourself, and your ability to experience human joy properly. It's pointless

If you want your gf to be a slut, just don't hold back. That's all you need to do. Confidently do what you want in bed and make it clear you enjoy it. Most women will be into it if you are. There is no real limit if you make sure she's having fun. Get a Hitachi and use it in between ever-increasing edgy sex.

Skip the drugs. In fact, they'll only exacerbate your need for really freaky shit. You'll never be satisfied when you're living with constantly depleted dopamine and adrenals
>>
>>11892900
Got news for you buddy . She is a slut and just doesn't want you to know.. It's a power trip for them.
>>
>>11897104
Climax isn’t the point of sex you mongoloid, it’s the reward. Tease her, get her near an orgasm, stop, do it again, stop, keep doing it until she goes crazy. The best orgasms come after long build ups, when it’s not the climax that matters but the fucking. She can masturbate if she wants a quick release, why’d she need you?
>>
>>11894402

The human penis has been shaped by thousands of generations of sexual selection according to female preferences, and is much larger in both length and girth, and both in absolute terms and relative to body size, than that of any other primate. The frequency of female orgasm is also fairly peculiar to our species, and appears to serve no other purpose than to make women want sex more, and to pair-bond them to their partners. Even semen has been shown to contain "feel-good" neurochemicals that positively affect mood in women who are inseminated regularly, even versus those who have just as much sex, but use barrier contraception or otherwise aren't regularly exposed to semen.

>using your dick to make your girlfriend addicted
>to something other than the orgasms and semen it gives her

shiggy
>>
>>11897245
its not an actress its a whore
>>
>>11897857
>The human penis has been shaped by thousands of generations of sexual selection according to female preferences
I sincerely fucking doubt that dick size was a major pressure throughout history. I mean, man just took what he wanted for a long time.
>>
>>11892900

BDSM guy here. If you're serious then visit BDSM forums and talk to experienced masters.

A quick run down would be "control her sexuality". Sexuality is the only power women have over men and if you control when and if and how it happens then she'll naturally become submissive. Try getting her off with vibrators without cumming yourself. Teasing her until she initiates sex. Resist sexual manipulation and teach her to get what she wants by asking nicely and appealing to your male sensitivities. Reward submissive behavior and penalize dominant behavior (like if she sits on your lap and give you the puppy eyes with a sweet voice and asks you to kill someone you do it. If she shows any signs of manipulative behavior or are trying to control you without your permission you flat out refuse and ignore any tantrums). Treat her like a queen that is second in command only to you around other people but never let her command you. When she discovers the powers that are given to her by being submissive she'll begin to trust you as a leader/master and then you can shape her into being a good slut.
>>
>>11892917

You can't fix someone's sex drive. Go fuck someone else.
>>
>>11898163
>Teasing her until she initiates sex
Not him, but you underestimate my gf. She likes sex, but her willpower to do other things is amazing. If I don't initiate sex, we'll do it once every two weeks. I'd rather kill myself thanks
>>
>>11894653
Dammit, Detective, I've told you there's no room for hotheads in my precinct!
>>
>>11898163
Good post, wasted on OP
>>
My wife of 10+ years, who didn't used to even suck me off, now rims and tongues my asshole and takes facials like a pro. Not got her swallowing yet but that's next on my list...

Not really got any advice tho, she caught me cheating a couple of times and obviously knows I wanted more than we had. She started flirting online with strangers (pervs) too and ever since she's been an absolute slut in the bedroom.
>>
>>11896321
My ex was exactly like this and this is a huge reason that I didn't get back with her despite her trying a few months after our breakup.

It's perfectly acceptable to end a relationship because of incompatible sex drives. Realistically, neither of you can really change the way you are and this issue will never go away. If anything, it gets worse as the relationship progresses.

I'm not saying you have to break up with her necessarily, but it may very well be the only legitimate option and you genuinely have to consider that.
>>
>>11892900
dude your girl IS a slut. You have to bring that out of her, not blindly try to make her love the idea of being a slut.

Review who you are and start fucking impressing this chick.
>>
>>11898270
Same problem here. 3/4 of my initiations are shut down, but if I wouldnt try to, we'd have sex like once a month.

We have a great relationship in pretty much every other aspect, but her sex drive is horrible.
>>
>>11892917
A retarded reason for a retarded idea.
>>
>>11892917
just push her beyond her limits, but observe her as you do that. there are girl that just want to be pushed, and once it happens the go with it. but there are others that just don't feel like that. if you have the feeling it's the second, not much can be done in my experience. but, always in my experience, there is plenty of girl who are great in bed. so just look elsewhere.
>>
>>11898737
Yeah, same fucking boat. Sometimes I think about ending the relationship to find some thot who just wants to jump on my cock all the time but I realize she's such a fucking catch in every other aspect that it's probably not the wise thing to do. It's a bitch tho. I hope one day there will be some fucking pill you can just take which regulates your libido so you can synch or something. Would be cool.
>>
>>11892900
I got a girl to go crazy with her sex drive by convincing her I was asexual, but willing to please her. I didn't let her see my dick for 4 months but made sure to please her when ever she wanted. She got so frustrated that one day she just pulled my pants off and essentially raped me. I told her that she had "cured" my asexuality and she started wanting sex multiple times a day every day until I broke up with her because she was a psychopath.
>>
>>11894578
You are an idiot. he said boil it down to the volume of one. So 5 times the nicotine in one bottle.
>>
>>11897751
Nigga just fucking vape high nic juice. I'll fucking dose the shit for you if need be, just tell me how much you smoke. I've successfully gotten over two dozen heavy smokers (myself included) to switch to vaping and all of them have either quit or enjoy vaping, but at substantially lower nic than before.
The key is to get yourself addicted to vape. I'd recommend DIYing the juice, it's not that hard and it gives you more control and it's ridiculously cheap. Now that you don't care about cigs, enjoy it for a couple of weeks, you need to be real nice and addicted. Then start reducing the mg/ml by 3 every 2-3 weeks. You literally won't notice the taper. You'll think you do and you may vape a bit more, but 3 weeks adjustment period is plenty to establish a new baseline. If you started at a rather high dose of 24+mg/ml in four months you should be at much lower 12mg/ml. It's still a substantial dose, believe it or not, but you can take it easier from here and lower it by 3mg/ml/mo. Shit works.
>>
>>11894621
>>11898994
I'm >>11899280
You're all basically morons, that's not how any of that works, this isn't the anarchist cookbook, what kind of lame bootleg chemistry are you trying to do. Buy a large bottle of 100ml/mg nicotine for 15$ and dilute it, jesus. Learn some safety before you get your Darwin awards too.
>>
Yeah, seems legit
>>
>>11897613
lol not the same, also this shit turns bitches on like crazy.

Tie her up and torture her. Get her close to cumming but don't let her.

She'll turn into a total sex-addicted, sex-crazed slave.
>>
Dude its not rocket science. Just make her horny as fuck and role play with her.

Be romantic and tease her a lot: lots of foreplay and no real sex or orgasms for days, even weeks if needed. When she gets to her limit tell her you want to roleplay with her as the dominant one and then fuck her

Rinse and repeat

If she can't fucking connect the dots after that then she's not the one for you
>>
>>11894402
fuckin legend
>>
>>11897385
Are you kidding me? If youre hammering her doggystyle you could easily put some stickers on her ass or back without her noticing
>>
>>11899865
How do you peel them off?
>Oh God anon, don't stop!
>Give her a bikini wax ripping it off as she cums.

Yeah, sure. Let alone her wondering why there are shitty black adhesive crude stuck to her ass.
>>
>>11898074
> man just took what he wanted for a long time
That is the problem here.
The longer your bit, the farther it reaches and scoops out other men's sperm.
>>
>>11892900
start her on swinging shit. Ring your while life and family
>>
>>11897613
Actually, it is. During sex you just slow it way down as she is about to cum and make her beg for it. They lose their fucking shit and explode when you finally let them.
>>
>>11892900
>1.02 MB GIF
>I need an advice on how to change innocent, cute and faithful gf into total slut
You're gonna lose her if she grows overconfident. Of course you shouldn't manipulate her. Be frank and earnest. Just don't throw things on the table and don't show excessive enthusiasm or she'll feel overwhelmed.

She needs to develop the idea with you she can play safe. This will push her boundaries without giving her some slitta ideas with regards to other dudes.
>>
>>11894024
what is with the birthmark on the ass that makes it so much better?
>>
>>11899646
Maybe im doing it wrong but teasing works only for short time, I can tease her for like half an hour and if i continue she becomes frustrated

Should i just do it and dont give a shit about how she behaves? Bexause im sure this is working from orgasm strength after just few minutes of prolonging it

Also, im going to london on 8th january and we will be apart for atleast month should i leave her without making her climax or its bad idea?
>>
>>11892917
>>11892900

First I think sluttiness has to be innately inside them. For most girls, it is there though it may be buried under layers of conditioning by men and society at large.

Second, you have to suggest little things at first, like going out without a bra or maybe going to dinner without underwear. Do some sexual stuff in public with her but in a secluded/safe area, like fucking on a secluded beach or getting a blowjob in the car. Move on from there by doing things like commenting on her sexuality in front of your friends - hey look at that ass! Or hey babe, can we go in the bedroom so you can give me a bj before we all leave for the movie? One of your friends will joke about how they are next. At some point, weeks or months later, ask your gf to suck their cock. She will. It's all very subtle but it works.

Third, and most importantly, be prepared to be with a slut. It will change your relationship some because everyone she sees she'll be sizing them up for sex. Most won't meet her standards. But some of them will and she'll want to fuck them or at a minimum suck their dick. You'll know when she's found one even before she does because she'll act differently around the ones she wants to be with - more talkative, friendly, flirty, legs spread during conversation instead of crossed, etc. Most importantly, you cannot ever express jealous anger. It is ok to be a little jealous because it lets her know you love her but if you get angry she'll leave. Also, there is no turning back. Once she starts fucking and enjoying that freedom, there is no reason for her to stop and I don't think you reasonably could.
>>
>>11897857
>Lol you have a immune system why use medicine you plebs xD
>>
>>11896465
>>11899328
>>11896716
That's why I said vape liquid and not but the nicotine directly, vape liquid already has everything you need.
>>
>>11898270
>Not him, but you underestimate my gf. She likes sex, but her willpower to do other things is amazing. If I don't initiate sex, we'll do it once every two weeks. I'd rather kill myself thanks

If you show her she can't control with sex (which she obviously does 100% judging by what you wrote) she'll start doubting herself and will come to you looking for approval.

Mind you she's the one who spends hours applying make-up. She's the one asking you if she looks fat or if you love her. She's the one constantly trying to pull approval out of you. Who is insecure about your friends. Your family. Even your hobbies. Sex is the only thing she's got on you and she will use it.

The only control she's got is the one you give her. She can't take it.
>>
>>11901481
Autism this bad exists. Holy shit
>>
>>11900225
Dude... why the fuck did you do this to me?
>>
Hit her in the face
>>
File: 1502672667962.gif (289 KB, 250x203)
289 KB
289 KB GIF
>>11900225
New selective factor. Penis shape and it's influence on condoms breaking.
The primary driver of the gene pool odds ones ability and willingness to reproduce.
Your biology has certain ways of ensuring you stick to the program.
>>
>>11895834
Sauce please
>>
>>11899865
>>11900183

or you just vape. For me it make me want to fuck like an animal. Makes my cock so hard its not even funny. get her to vape the shit when its fuck time
>>
>>11898074
Good old times.
>>
>>11893325
This so much.
>>
>>11899646
Maybe im doing it wrong but teasing works only for short time, I can tease her for like half an hour and if i continue she becomes frustrated

Should i just do it and dont give a shit about how she behaves? Bexause im sure this is working from orgasm strength after just few minutes of prolonging it

Also, im going to london on 8th january and we will be apart for atleast month should i leave her without making her climax or its bad idea?
>>
>>11895834
>1513619787680 Back S.webm
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58c23823a7bdf
>>
>>11893033
>>11897215
Holy shit! this dude is fucking at sanic speed at some points.
>>
>>11894402
Don't listen to this faggot. Nicotine causes impotence.
>>
34d red hair, 54kg 25 year old woman.
dating 7 months. Amazing in every regard.
sex drive very low. Would never initiate. But would nearly always say yes.
Catholic, aggressively protective of me with other women. Loves me
Just don't love her though.

We used to fuck everyday. Now it's 2 a week. I can see it becoming less and me resenting her.

what do?
>>
>>11892917
You're really, really, REALLY stupid
>>
>>11903575
Retreat into the forest. Find God. That sort of thing.
>>
>>11896321
>>11896321
>she sets the barriers
Maintain distance from her. If you get chance, flirt with other girls. Girls get more obedient when they sense them losing their grip on you.
>>
>>11903606
Well I am taking LSD later today.
>>
>>11903575
Kill yourself.
>>
>>11903630
Why?
>>
>>11903614

If you don't love her, man up and get out now. You're sparing both of yourself a lot of trouble and wasted time. If not, find a sex positive couple's counselor and ask her to go with you. If she balks, tell her it's preventative maintenance. If she's not cool about it, then tell her that's fine but you're out. This will send the message that you're in this for the long haul, so don't do it if you're not.

If you cheat on her, you'll start putting up with shit from her that you would never have put up with if you didn't feel guilty. You will both suffer. Rip off the band-aid.
>>
>>11894402
want a boyfriend who would want me addicted to his cock.
>>
>>11903673
Thank you for the helpful advice. It's just hard because shes perfect in every respect. She'd make a great, loyal wife but I just don't have love for her. It's annoying as I feel like the grass isn't greener but I can't force myself to love someone but there is nothing wrong with her. The connection just isn't there for me.
>>
>>11903678
So... any?
>>
>>11903339
you are a god
>>
>>11897230
someone watched Bitter moon
>>
>>11903689
This is a strange place for it, but I sincerely feel for you. It's tough to care about somebody and know they're a catch, but for some reason you're just not feeling it. But it doesn't get better or easier. Long run it's just going to get harder on both of you. You'll blink and 7 years from now you'll be in the same spot having less sex and more negative emotions, maybe even a kid in the mix.
>>
>>11896321
make a few rules for her when you are at home:
For example: No pants, no panties, (skirts and dresses are ok, just without underwear.

Next escalate to nothing below the navel, at first for only a few hours at a time for her to get used to it.
Next add toys (that do not fall out) they dont need to send her over the edge, just keep her on it.

Also make sure its not the pill thats messing up her hormone systems.
>>
>>11903694
is that actually more so the norm?
>>
>>11903720
True.
guess I made the right decision. I ended it on new years day. She was devasted but I felt I made the right decision. But now I'm not so sure. But that's natural to second guess yourself. Just nice to hear someone else confirming my decision.
>>
>>11893528
/Thread
>>
>>11894402
>pro tip for already slightly slutty girlfirends: only use it when fucking her ass and turn her into an anal whore
>>
>>11892900
African men fuck European women so much all the time that their dick's home is practically inside of white vaginas.
>>
File: PAWG1.webm (3.98 MB, 1280x720)
3.98 MB
3.98 MB WEBM
>>11903575
Figure out if you value her more than being single or being available for other people. Really honestly figure that out.

Tell her what you figure out.

It'll either end or become more serious a relationship, depending on you.
>>
>>11893142
Which video?
>>
>>11897385
>>11897473

Clarifying this: the nicotine patches were sticked onto her back, after sex, when she was asleep.
>>
This is such a pathetic thread... Do yourself (and them) a favor and find someone who'll peg you like the little bitches you are.
>>
>>11903790
Ass fucking aside, I do believe that slutty girls make much better marriage material than prude ones with a limited sexual history. Girls like to show off their junk and flirt because everyone loves attention and women get it from their sexuality. Don't be jealous, but instead encourage her. Tell her you trust her and you value faithfulness above all else in your relationship. She'll love you for demanding fidelity while at the same time letting her be a little slutty. By letting her be open sexually and not being a jealous prick every time she wears something that makes guys look at her, you'll reap massive sexual rewards.

Girls hate the jealousy crap that men often pull - it's a turn off to always be worried about how their man is going react to something they are doing, something they said or someone said to them, etc. It keeps them on edge. Then these men expect their women to be horny and fuck. I don't get it.
>>
>>11894485
That's not really drugging women for sex, its literally just positive reinforcement.
>>
>>11892917

>Has a high libido
>Gets a gf with low libido
>Doesnt seem to understand that it's low because he is terrible in bed
>Fixes shit by turning her into a sad insaciable person aswell

I hope she breaks up with you and tells your friends you have a small dick
>>
File: 1514420443154.webm (4 MB, 800x450)
4 MB
4 MB WEBM
>>11894024
I got this longer version but not the source.
>>
http://doublepenetrationmovies.org/alysha-incredible-triple-anal/
>>
Yea Hi

Can anyboy recomend a good website with stories like that :D
>>11894402

I like to read about a whore gilfriends that needs dick like air

i would be greatfull
>>
ask her Father first.
>>
>>11894625
>>11897633

Katja Kassin AJ Applegate Anal Asses, Scene 3
>>
>>11907102
Ummm not the same guy but lots of girls have a low libido, even before they get a bf. It is mostly due to overweight neanderthals like you who she can't even make eye contact with without you making her uncomfortable.

I know this from personal experience. Wife has fucked multiple men and none of them made her cum. She couldn't even make herself cum watching porn or any other time despite buying multiple sex toys when she was single. She finally came in her early 40's in front of some people who were also masturbating watching a couple fucking at a nude beach we go to. Her problem getting off was that she needs some sort of risky sexual scenario to make it happen. We have become exhibitionists because this appears to be the only thing that makes her cum. Low libido happens more often than you think and opening her up sexually could help this couple discover exactly what gets her off.

As a side note, her finally cumming generated some discussion about sexuality in her family. Her mom got pregnant with her from a bartender where she worked. Her sister is in her 40's and single and has been in multiple threesomes. Her cousin is a swinger. Her Aunt has multiple partners she has had children with but only been married once. Her whole family is chock full of girls and they all appear to be slutty. Makes sense that my wife is a slut too and when she could act on her urges via exhibitionism, orgasms finally happened.
>>
>>11892908
Not true. She might only want to give them handjobs or suck their dicks which isn't a big deal to many girls.
>>
If you're afraid to try abstaining from orgasms, give her so many that she thinks she can't possibly handle another one, and then keep going. Make her literally weak at the knees, not just tired, she will start to associate you with a kind of pleasure she cant give herself.
>>
>>11892917
>>11907216
>>
>>11892917
you're retarded. please don't breed
>>
taking sex advice from people who probably go to midnight releases of call of duty. good thinking, breh
>>
File: Cutie 0-57_0_1.webm (3.88 MB, 1280x720)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB WEBM
>>
>>11892917
You sound like a sociopath, leave her alone and don't ruin her life
>>
>>11892929
Sauce
>>
>>11903725
She is on evra and this may be the thing now because her sexdrive is shitty even for her standards, im going to london so she is withdrawing it for now to check if thats the problem.

I tried tesing her tonight but instead of building her arousal and cumming with thousand sun strenght like she used to do in this situation she came the way i hardly noticed

So first of all pill effects must wear off. Guess i will have to wait with training until i go back from london or she visits me
>>
Oh and op here again, if somebody wants to help me out after this thread goes down or u want to hear the progress messege me on kik
SlutGfAnon
>>
>>11892900
Hint: she's only "innocent" and "faithful" because that is getting her somewhere with you - for now.
Women are, unfortunately, whores by nature. I've run into several who I thought were different, and those are the only ones I've actually gotten involved with in what you'd call a relationship. Nope. Every one turned out to be a cheating whore, no matter how different I thought they were. After also seeing both my brothers go through the same thing and lose a lot in divorces, I won't be trusting any chick again soon.
So, basically, you won't need to work hard to "change" your gf into a total slut, you'll be letting her expose her true self and it won't be difficult. Enjoy it for what it's worth, just don't be surpised or hurt if it's less difficult than you thought.
>>
>>11892900
umm.. fuck you
>>
>>11892900
Serious advice ahead, my girl is also too easy to satisfy and has lower sex drive than me, but we talked and got a nice solution.

Don't satisfy her
Not that much anyways. Imagine being hungry and u get the pizza - it is the best feeling in the world. But imagine not being hungry and being fed it all the time - you'll get sick. If she isnt hugry eat by yourself and let her watch, let her grow irresistably hungry and eat together. The same for sex. U horny? Get BJ, HJ, masturbate on her eyes. Let her grow horny, Control her orgasms, deny her. Was she a good slut? She blew u good? Praise her and give her release. If not, deny her. Let her CRAVE - she clearly doesnt know what that means cuz u satisfy her too much. And most importantly - tell her all of that beforehand. Gl anon on training your homeslut
>>
>>11892900
Hey OP, I need advice on what TV show to watch.
Kill yourself
>>
>>11892900
>how to change innocent, cute and faithful gf into total slut
Yes, step one: Kill yourself.
>>
>>11894578
Jesus Christ you're an idiot
>>
>>11898172
this shit is the truth
>>
>>11892900
>hey I found gold
>hello /4shit/ I would like advice on how to turn gold into copper
>>
>>11894479
cheers man :D

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.