[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/gif/ - Adult GIF
Worksafe Board: /wsg/

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: dc2.gif (1.02 MB, 370x209)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB GIF
>>
File: dc3.gif (1.06 MB, 362x297)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB GIF
>>
God I'd love it if I ended up getting cucked by my own daughter.
>>
File: dc4.webm (2.42 MB, 600x316)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB WEBM
>>
>>14276333

And this is why you own guns.
>>
>>14276323
>>14276333
more noncon?
>>
>>14278016
How in the ever living fuck is noncon "cucking"? Wouldn't it just be rape?
>>
>>14276323
Anyone have any gifs from the other perspective. I like this fetish from the otherside but this perspective is wierd to me
>>
>>14276323
No. Stop that fucking bullshit and stop it right fucking now. Netorare is without any doubts, without even the slightest doubt I say, the worst fetish that exists on this plane on reality. Not only are they the soly illoyalest, traitorous or depending on the type, most spineless beeings that have ever been. Call it Netorare, Netori or Cuckholdry, NTRfags are a utter subhuman race of retards and they even double down on it. Not is the fetish itself utter dogshit, it is only topped by its fans, who would gulp down said dogshit with pleasure, because it propably makes their weewees less soft.
>But muh Open Relationship!
Lies and Deception, its Bullshit. All this was only ever achived due to the moral degraditon of Society be degenerates and kikes, like the hook nosed niggers they are.
>But muh strong Bulls and muhself a weak beta!
Nonsense and double Bullshit, how did that work out? Right, not only are you now cucked, you also breed the wife you swore under holy oath to protect with some disgusting niggers, hairy old men or whatever nonsense you came up with. And to the women enjoying it? Well, Roastie hope you enjoy the STDs coming from beeing a fucking worthless creature. And to the Bull? Well, you clearly came into it, knowing what was going on, so you also shall be cleansed with the holy fire of handholding and wholesome lewdness. By true love, you all shall burn.
>But muh sexual freedom and kinkshame and fetish of intellectuals
Oh, you know, guess what? Triple Bullshit, and I am calling it. Intellectuals I will give you that, but that is mostly self prolacimed by some Söiboys and mentally ill progressives. You want sexual freedom? Sure. You want to polute this board, the internet and society itself with your degenerate bullshit? No. You are on the same tier as furrys or vorefags. In short, tNTR is the worst fetish to have ever existest, nobody wants it or (you) here, go fuck yourself and stay gone. And fucked. Oh, wait about that...
>>
>>14282409
You're retarded, and probably Christian
>>
>>14282425
You're a cuck and probaply a degenerate as well :DD.
>>
>>14282409
based
>>
File: tl;dr.gif (925 KB, 248x186)
925 KB
925 KB GIF
>>14282409
>>
>>14276323
goddamn OP whats her name?
>>
>>14282451
>you're a cuck
In a cuck thread. Nice burn!
If i could post my wife fucking BBC i would, it's the best feeling in the world.
>>
>>14283850
kristina rose
>>
>>14277922
why? so that your daughter can kill herself after the ordeal? or for you to shoot her because she enjoyed it too much?
>>
>>14282409
Are you interpreting the holy word yourself? You heretic!
>>
>>14282409
nigga be triggered
>>
>>14282409
Looks like someone got cucked
>>
>>14286507
>>14286668
>>14286727
>>14287553
Why do you think, that you don't deserve genuine love?
>>
>>14276329
Sauce

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.