[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/gif/ - Adult GIF
Worksafe Board: /wsg/

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: i'm big fat guy.webm (2.02 MB, 640x360)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB WEBM
Post videos that make you proud to be an American or wish you were an American.
>>
File: cut clip 1.webm (2.45 MB, 512x384)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB WEBM
>>
File: cut clip 2.webm (2.24 MB, 512x384)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB WEBM
>>
File: parking lot fight.webm (3.41 MB, 640x360)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB WEBM
>>
>>
File: local police.webm (2.2 MB, 854x480)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB WEBM
>>
File: nurse.webm (3.98 MB, 512x384)
3.98 MB
3.98 MB WEBM
>>
File: 6PU4AqtEintI.webm (2.21 MB, 640x360)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB WEBM
>>
>>
File: electronic door.webm (3.64 MB, 202x360)
3.64 MB
3.64 MB WEBM
>>
File: inspiring song.webm (3.75 MB, 640x360)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB WEBM
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: subway fight.webm (3.89 MB, 226x400)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB WEBM
>>
>>
>>
File: fuck yo bike nigga.webm (3.88 MB, 206x310)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB WEBM
>>
>>
Im so angry just by looking at it. How can you be so stupid. Im from Europe and i think everyone thinks the same here. why people in states are retarded?
>>
>>14976846
grams is jamming it
>>
>>14976976
This is hilarious, but it's an accident waiting to happen.
>>
>>14976803
This hurts me because this love is so intense
>>
>>14976816
He's drunk and the dumbass who was fucking talking is a fucking power junkey.
>>
>>14977008
Holy shit you must suck at parties.
>>
>>14976976
Once in a while there's some funny shit on here. Nice, buddy.
>>
>>14977023
That is correct.
>>
>>
>>14976846

This is what machine guns were invented for.
>>
>>
>>14976806
the OP said american pride, not jewish
>>
>>14977362
As if there's a difference.
>>
File: 1551727689548.gif (985 KB, 500x252)
985 KB
985 KB GIF
>>14976806
i am cut, and when i was growing up i noticed my dad was not.
l thought that was odd, but did nt ask any questions, i later found out my mom had a Jewish Gyni, and he suggested the circumcision....
>>
File: crazy religious fuck.webm (3.99 MB, 478x360)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB WEBM
>>14976813
sauce puhlease! this one's got me spanking hard boy he'p me out!
>>
>>14977376
Sorry, anon. It's awful whenever somebody is cut without their consent, but it's got to be particularly damaging to one's psyche when one's dad isn't mutilated but they are, as if their own father said "good for me but not for thee". I wish our dads would have protected us both.
>>
File: mothering 101.webm (3.61 MB, 640x360)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB WEBM
>>
File: land of the free.webm (2.43 MB, 854x480)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB WEBM
>>
>>14977384
Story? Context? Translation?
>>
>>14977482
Now we know the type of people frothing at the mouth in cut vs uncut threads.
>>
>>14977510
I don't remember exacts, but it's some Russian culty guy who is now dead or in jail. The woman's he's slapping cheated on her husband(the guy sitting next to her who she kinda turns towards when she's getting slapped) because he wants to make an example of her and properly punish her for her infidelity or some shit.
>>
>>14977538
Trying to legitimize having a mutilated dick? Sad display, brother.
>>
>>14977008
It's fake, incase you're underage or retarded.
>>
>>14977482
Sounds like he needs to beat his mother. Women, especially post-wall women only respond to beatings.
>>
>>14977552
Ah so you're one of those fags obsessed over dicks sitting in those threads. Guess the truckload of webm's crying about the subject should have made it obvious.
>>
>>14977621
Getting sadder by the minute. Sorry your parents didn't protect you, anon, but the least you could do is stop pretending like it doesn't affect you.
>>
>>
>>14977662

A nice one !
>>
>>14976839
>that amount of vocal fry
Bitch, it doesn't make you sound sexy and soulful.
It makes you sound like a used up pack-a-day stripper/prostitute.
Which, judging by your appearance and the fact that you're virtue signalling on social media, seems like an accurate description to me.
>>
>>14977005
Used up hippies.
Allowing females to vote was a very serious mistake.
>>
>>14976821
Jew Biden
>>
wahh cry more euros
we get it, you're insecure. why else would you personally care enough to save webms on your american computer to post on an american website on american internet
>>
>>14977366
>hehe look how clever i am
this is coming from someone who can't deny the holocaust in there country, very funny
>>
>>14977016
>>14976803
lol is the implication that he's too fat and therefore too unnattractive to have sex with or that he's too fat to physically fuck?
>>
>>14976866
So many fat yanks with so many lame excuses.
It's genetics, it's fluid retention, anything that will make me believe it's not my responsibility, that I'm the victim of fatness.
As if fatness just landed on them, from space...
>>
>>14977920
>or that he's too fat to physically fuck?

That one. The guy was fucking half a ton at one point and trying to lose weight, obviously his dick wasn't going to be anywhere near working in that kind of condition.
>>
>>14976816
Oh say can you seeeeee.
>>
>>14977023
who wants to party with niggers you insufferable faggot
>>
>>14976835
But why?
>>
>>14977981
these mentally sick fucks have a bunch of stupid rules during their stupid holidays like not being able to open doors so being the arrogant kikes they are they "outsmart" god by finding loopholes to the stupid rules a bunch of yids made
>>
>>14976976
Its funny and all but the only reason i am anti gun is because i dont trust niggers with them
>>
>>14976846
so this is why mass shootings have increased
>>
>>14977131
Holy fuck at first I thought there was a tv remote caught under one of his folds. lol
>>
>>14977990
Fucked up
>>
>>14976813
Ohhhh hoo ho ho LOL that escalated the fuck up
>>
>>14976816
couldn't they have just walked up and cuffed him lol
>>
Death to America
>>
At least American houses and buildings don't have dirt floors like your shit countries
>>
>>14978158
kek. fucking Gabon is ranked higher the the filthy USA.
>where the fuck is Gabon
your education system is fucked
>>
>>14978169
>Posts an African country
Lol ok have fun with your aids, nigger.
>>
>>14978169
My STATE is the size of your entire country hahahahaha
>>
>>14976810
Why didnt he leglock him
>>
>>14976810
Getting your ass kicked by a dude in a Cookie Monster t shirt...
>>
>>14978174
See, that's not really something that makes you in any way superior. You have more dirt. wow.
>>
File: 1446508103939.gif (1.14 MB, 350x197)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB GIF
>America living rent free in the mind of the European, every second of every day
>The European spends minutes or more of his lackluster day thinking about the politics of circumcision
>Such an important issue for the European in fact, that they actually compile a series of webms about circumcision to post here (this is apparently a big issue for them, not the mass immigration and the eagerness of their leaders to completely undermine their culture and replace it with the culture of 3rd worlders)

Are there conventions or like little talk sessions over there were people meet up to talk about completely unimportant asinine issues like circumcision? What's your day-to-day life like where the first thing you think about doing with your free time is posting a bunch of webms about circumcision on 4chan? genuinely curious, these threads are some of the best insight into the minds of the lesser peoples of this planet and i'd never be able to discuss circumcision or Europe with normal people
>>
>>14977662
shot at 0:53 is uk police.
>>
>>14978471
Lol, you made my morning dude. Sorry I don't have any clever/funny gifs to post.
>>
>>14978169
>gabon is a country
>people from this alleged country think theyre important on a global scale
lmao
important how, what gets mass produced in your sweatshops? how much oil do you export? how many Gabonese astronauts get sent to the ISS yearly? How many Gabonian automotive manufacturers are there and do they export their vehicles? more importantly, how much of your economy is completely reliant on someone allowing you to purchase from them?

We don't learn about places that have never been and will never be of historical, economic or geopolitical significance. I literally had to google it because this is the first time i've ever had any reason to see or hear about it. it's Africa, you live in Africa, just say Africa so nobody needs to read further into it.
>>
>>14978386
Well there is THAT.
>>
>>14976970
bigger tits than my ex
>>
>>14976816
SIMON DIDN'T SAY
>>
>>14977990
>mentally sick fucks
Jews?
>>
>>14976846
White incel potential mass shooter would love this type of videos
>>
>>14977743
Weird flex, but okay.
>>
>>14977384
Omg look at these muslims
>>
>>14977743
>virtue signalling

You don't have to use every new tedious term.
>>
>>14978000
Holy shit you're racist....we get it already. Maybe if you had friends you could talk to them about it instead of shoehorning it in here.
>>
>>14978634
what a comment
>>
>>14976810
OH MAN... I WOULD LOVE TO BE THAT BIKER..
>>
>>14976813
based dad killing druggie retard son
>>
File: community.webm (2.74 MB, 1280x540)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB WEBM
>>14976846
>>
>>14978096
But then no would have died. You can't have that in burger cop land.
>>
>>14977743
She's singing to a shitty camera in her bedroom. Lighten the fuck up.
>>
>>14977746
>>14977287
>>14978002
They are just trying to have fun singing and dancing together. Why are you so bitter?
>>
>>14977933
What if I'm like 90% sure I have a genuine food addiction but still take responsibility for my lardass-ness and accept it's my job to fix it? Semi-genuine question, since I feel like the message I broadcast is one of trying to alleviate guilt but no, its my job to fix it and, past a certain point of childhood, is my fault I'm in this state in the first place. It's just that I'm pretty sure I'm addicted psychologically to poor eating habits and routines.
>first few days into any diet (counting calories seriously) I'm irritable, fine after that
>when I relapse I binge
>any time I'm not doing anything with stimulation, even as brief a moment as loading in the next round in a vidya match, I think of eating food
>i both eat in excess and throughout the day
>spend almost all my free money on fast food like an addict buying 24 packs or cigarettes
>have to actively fight off getting food at certain times of the day when I'm not hungry, just have the routine (after work drive, lunch break, when-i-get-home-fridge-binge, etc.)
>get irritable when I can't eat sometimes, and have hard time not taking some of food that's out in the open
But despite that it's still my problem to fix. It's just more of an observation I've made on my behavior. For reference, my heaviest was 380, lost to 250, plateaued hard and started working fast food and gained it back, went all the way back up for a long while, back to 365 right now. (6'6 and stocky, looking at me people guess only like 300, probably because I have pretty equal fat distribution and not just an xboxhueg gut).
>>
>>14977131
Sometimes I wonder about the whole "genetics" thing cause I just sit around all day and kinda eat a lot.
Just 5'6 and bout 195 right now.
About... 5-6 years ago I was around 230.
>yeah I'm overweight
but I'm not an obese landwhale either.
>>
>>14976803
>wish you were an American.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>14977933
I always hear that, too. I don't disagree with you, but experience in my life has shown me that it's not easy to change how much you weigh. I eat whatever I want and I'm seriously underweight. I think the max weight I've ever been was 140 lbs. when I was in the Army and in the best shape of my life. Now if I stand on a scale I'm 124 with my clothes and shoes on and pockets full. Any time I bring this up, even when I discussed it with a professional fitness trainer, I am told that it's because I have a "high metabolism". So maybe some fat people suffer from a low metabolism? I also think that this high metabolism stuff might be bunko (I can't seem to find any legit scientific data on this, only bullshit dietary supplement pseudoscience), but how then do I not gain weight? I had a friend in the Army who exercised for over an hour a day, would go to the cafeteria and eat salads, beans, steamed vegetables, and other "healthy" foods, and couldn't lose enough weight to make the Army weight check. After a year of trying, he lost enough weight after spending three months in the blistering heat of Iraq. Meanwhile I can eat a whole family sized pack of Oreos and 24 ounces of Coca-Cola a day I see no change in my body.
>>
>>14976839
Is this a cringe thread or an American Pride thread?
>>
>>14976973
Wow he's like 4"6 and 90lbs, he will learn a difficult lesson someday soon acting like that I'm sure.
>>
>>14977662
This was funny till it became /pol/ cancer
>>
>>14978769
This is the best post I've seen in a long time. Nice one, anon!
>>
>>14978000
You wanna know why you don’t trust us with guns? Because you won’t be able to shoot the fucking schools up anymore. You would be able shot at pop stars.

Anti gun? You mean antisocial. Cope
>>
>>14976810
There's nothing wrong with punching a lippy Mexican who invades your space
>>
>>14976862
So why attack that person?
>>
>>14976866
There's a new diet called "Stop eating you fat ass fatty until you lose all that fat, dumb ass", trademark pending.
>>
>>14977384
I'm so confused by this
>>
>>14977979
Ur mom LOL
>>
>>14976816
let's play simon says, the cop
This could be so easily resolved. What the fuck with this trigger happy shit.
>>
>>14976821
What in the fuck? Openly celebrates our own extinction, saying it's our ((((strength))))?? Hang these fucking boomers already. They've caused enough harm already.
>>
>>14976803
americans < niggers and jews..... and nigg and jews are filthiest than shit
>>
>>14976835
Very high risk of getting a break in.
S M A R T
>>
>>14976850
Based CKY fan
>>
>>14978518
You have quite a nerve to belittle someone for living in an insignificant country while living in the US, as neither of you did shit to achieve that state, besides being born. And that was no achievement of yours either. Your ego is propelled solely by the fact that within 100 muricans, there might be a few with brains.
And... that's no achievement of yours either.
>>
>>14976850
cocaine can kill you
>>
>>14976970
this is what niggers do -> this is what niggers deserves
>>
>>14976816
That'll be murder folks!
>>
>>14977384
ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
>>14979064
Fuck off poltard. You honestly think you have brotherhood with a White CEO who assrapes you daily at your job, stealing all the wealth you create? Who is this "our" you're talking about? I have no kinship whatsoever with other White men or women who exploit working people. Go bootlick somewhere else.
>>
>>14976846
What do you see and feel when you watch something like this?
Now you know how normal people feel when they see you LARPers shouting about DA JEWS with tiki torches.
>>
>>14976816
one less drunk degenerate loser
>>
>>14976810
On behalf of all Mexicans, I apologize for the existance of this fat faggot, and us Mexicans are also very happy to see him get his ass whooped.
>>
>>14978471
>completely unimportant asinine issues like circumcision?

Just like female circumcision, right?
>>
>>14979367
>>14979376
Samefag.
>>
>>14976816
What is this from, I'm seeing it pop up all over the place?
>>
I think we can all agree that the USA of today is a first world tragedy rapidly racing towards second or even third world status.
But why? What caused the most poweful nation of the world to end up like this?
The answer to this question depends on who you ask. It can be:
>niggers
>jews
>spics
>commies
>boomers
>the rich
>the CIA
but the truth is that all of these things are merely symptoms of a much more serious underlying cancer. That cancer is big government, or the nanny state. Who did you have to rely on back in the 19th century to help you through all the ups and downs you faced in life? Your friends and family. You had to have good frieds you could rely on. You had to have a big family to support you once you got old. This essentially forced people to plan into the future, and required a certain degree of shrewdness and foresight if you wanted to live comfortably.
But not today. Today, there's a wide plethora of governmental agencies, laws and legislatures whose SOLE purpose is to strenghten the state as a quasi caretaker. Afer all, who needs a family if you can just live off of Social Security? Who has to make the effort to study if you can get by fine on the minimum wage flipping burgers? Hell, why even have a job if there's welfare?
You can now easily draw the logical conclusion of these attitudes yourself. Being able to "get by" with the help of the state awakens a very destructive and primal instinct in us humans, namely hedonism. It is precisely this hedonism that leads to all the things we observe today in america, and in an even more extreme manner in Sweden and the UK.
/pol/ likes to blame everything on mindless consumerism and jews, but the solutions they propose all involve strenghtening the state and controling the market, while further propping up whites with even more govt programs. As I have explained above, this could only lead to degeneracy.
>>
>>14978471
>over 120 million American men have permanently disfigured and dysfunctional genitals because they were senselessly operated upon without even the luxury of anesthesia within the first few days of their lives and will never know any of the sensations of a normal penis for as long as they live
>completely unimportant and asinine

Fuck you, you worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>14979573
>Hell, why even have a job if there's welfare?

Bruh have you ever tried to live on welfare?

Shit sucks. Being unemployed sucks. I've known plenty of people who needed food stamps or some other sort of help, usually for just a short while, and none of them who were out of a job liked it that way.

Anybody who's willing to sit their ass in a chair and live on welfare check baloney sandwiches all day every day is almost certainly clinically depressed. Sane people want meaning in their lives and useful work is a big chunk of that.
>>
>>14979573
So the only solution is to radically weaken the state. Abolish welfare, social security, the Intelligence Community and every other form of gibs. Curtail the power the government has over the individual. Take responsibility away from the state and give it to the people.
Once you realize that there's no safety net to catch you, you'll be much more inclined to plan ahead in order to secure wealth and a supportive family. Those who can't (like niggers) or those who simply don't, die out. It doesn't pay to be a welfare queen if there's no welfare, after all.
>>
File: 05P43LW.gif (936 KB, 340x230)
936 KB
936 KB GIF
>>14976866
Elsewhere:
People dying from LACK of food.

America:
People dying from TOO MUCH food.
>>
>>14979606
Personal anecdotes don't matter, anon.
Research has shown that 20% of welfare recipients live on it for more than 5 years, while 26% live on it from 2-5 years.
https://brandongaille.com/welfare-statistics-by-race-state-and-payment/
That should be enough time to get off your ass and find a job, especially when considering that more and more jobs open every year.
>>
>>14978571
yes
>>
>>14976846
There's absolutely nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>14978667
all over some fat punk bitch nigga strong arm robbing stores in 'his community'. good thing he's dead, otherwise he might be breaking into your house next.
>>
>>14976976
This is the nigger equivalent of a handshake
>>
>>14976803
What a beautiful story! I'm so happy for them :)
>>
>>14977547
And he calls her "bitch" about 50 times
>>
>>14976973
ya bro bro bro
>>
>>14977384
It's Russian language btw
>>
>>14976806
I get so pissed when people in general act like its a bad thing to not be circumcised. I'm cut, will never cut my son of I ever have one. Ignorant, life altering shit.
>>
>>14976866
youtube link?
>>
>>14977510
experimental psychology courses
guy is kind of culty as >>14977547
noticed
but seems like he's free
he's one of bullshitty "psychology coaches"
here's one of vids with him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBGtKOVXzH0
>>
>>14980642
Who the fuck are you hanging out with that act that way, lol? I like being cut but never think about it.
>>
>>14977376
Dude look out yer gonna trigger some idiots.
>>
>>14977385
You are mentally damaged. I'm not sure how it happened or how stupid you actually are, but something tells me that you are exhausting to be around.
>>
>>14976846
cringe comp
>>
>>14980683
Because you've never known any other way, dipshit. It's sabotage of the sexual self.
>>
>>14980642
The trauma restructures the brain. It facilitates civilization through self-domestication
>>
>>14980868
Your naiveté is tiresome.
>>
>>14979376
I think its cool I mean they are all peacefully protesting, getting down with some original music and fellowship. Fuck me right
>>
>>14976813
Boomer faggot. They're all large children. "I didn't know when to stop. I was waiting for the principal to come."
>>
>>14980683
What do you "like" about having less penis?

>>14980704
>>14980886
No argument found.
>>
>>14976826
I can't believe it's current year and we still aren't practicing female equality. bigot
>>
>>14980965
I like my body. Not rocket surgery.
>>
>>14979376
wasn't cantwell a fed
>>
>>14981011
Well, good for you. I don't like mine and I can't change it.
>>
>>14978045
Like when Bender from Futurama had a cheese sandwich under his fat flaps. Yeah!
>>
>>14978909
what is this nigger trying to say?
>>
>>14981019
We all have our cross to bear.
>>
>>14981099
Most men in the world don't have to bear the cross of missing part of their cocks for the rest of their lives, though. 100% preventable.
>>
>>14980704
He was mentally damaged when he suffered overwhelming sexual trauma as a newborn and his brain was literally restructured.

And you're in denial.
>>
>>14978471

>undermine their culture and replace it with the culture of 3rd worlders

>culture of 3rd worlders

You mean like cutting the genitals of non consenting children?

I truly hope you die of penile cancer you sand nigger piece of shit.
>>
>>14979573
Actually all those things you mentioned are pretty dead on.
>>
>>14979598
Lol this jews mad
>>
>>14981109
Man u guys are whiny faggots. Sex is a sin anyways so what the fuck are u complaining about. Retards "durrr muh dick was chopped off as an infant and now I barely have to clean it and I didnt feel the pain of it anyways. Wahhhhh"
>>
>>14979557
Mesa PD kill an exterminator and the cop got away with it.
>>
>>14981341
Uh-huh.
>>
>>14981282
>living rent free in their minds

Imagining charging rent on a thought does sound jewish.
>>
>>14981433
Both Iceland and Denmark tried to ban circumcision recently. Guess why they both couldn't?
>>
>>14980490
Sucre?

I figured that meant sugar. Like you've got a sweet mouth
>>
>>
>>14976970
seriously, I'd be fucking pissed, don't mess with people food dudes.

Almost as bad as fucking with folks pets.
>>
>>14976810
That was a gift from God to practice knocking someone the fuck out - and he didn't commit to the moment. There is no State in the USA that would have charged him for knocking that bitch out since he was clearly moving away from the attacker.
>>
File: watermelon ar-15.webm (230 KB, 640x360)
230 KB
230 KB WEBM
>>
File: 600lbBane.webm (212 KB, 340x190)
212 KB
212 KB WEBM
>>
>>14976813
based ja/ck/
>>
>>14976816
THE LAND OF THE FREE AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE
>>
>>14976839
All these "singers" sound alike. Nobody has a voice like Karen Carpenter anymore.
>>
>>14981502
>using an AR-15
Come fucking on, that's clearly a shotgun. He even pumps the damn thing up
>>
>>14978430
We've conquered and hold more land than you, and we don't fill it up like roaches. We take care of our space and make the most of it.
>>
>>14976973
kevin hart
>>
>>14976803
it's good to see they're happy

they could probably still stand to lose a few more pounds
>>
>>14976866
Give me a bike and a pointy stick, I can get these fat fuckers moving
>>
>>14979429
>one person of X group speaks for X group
why do people do this?
>>
>>14976813
what the fuck? where did that come from?
i genuinely don't understand it. do they just let any retard become a pastor these days?
>>
>>14976862
>adam and eve not adam and steve
these guy was being a brute but fuck that gets me every time
>>
>>14978954
>>14976866
what's really sad is some of these people have families or SO's that are "feeders." there are a lot of shitty people that dont help themselves, but there are also people who genuinely try but their loved ones literally keep them in their bad habits

the last one with the two fat people where the bg guy leaves after claiming malnourishing is especially sad. the girl actually lost a fuckton of weight despite not even having the surgery yet but the fatty bf (yes, that's a man) gained weight (yeah, WITH the weight-loss surgery). it really showcases those who try and those who just continue destroying themselves
>>
>>14976973
it's such a beautiful day there and these guys are wasting it pointlessly fighting
>>
>>14977384
>>14980603
there are whole communities in New York that don't speak english
>>
>>14979557
The guy who was killed was an exterminator of pest birds I think. Someone saw him showing a rifle to a guest in his hotel room (in an open-carry state, I think AZ) and called the cops. Power-tripping cop with what he thinks are cool and dangerous sounding phrases etched into his gun shoots guy when he wants to pull up his pants.
>>
File: Americans IQ +9999.webm (2.88 MB, 640x360)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
I'd like to be an american cuz they are the most civilized people in the world.
>>
>>14982633
>the most civilized people in the world.
oh cmon, there are bunch of half wits chasing sheckels but still more civilized than 95% of the world
>>
>>14976810
For those of you that haven't seen this entire video, I'd highly suggest you do so. This clip makes it look like the Mexican guy was in the wrong here, but for a good five minutes before the fight got physical, Cookie Monster on his motorcycle was verbally antagonising and literally egging the dude on to throw a punch. He chased him down to a car park after getting cut off, parked up next to the Mexican dude (who was with his girlfriend as well), and made a complete fool of himself, sounding like a mouthbreathing autist.
>>
>>14978923
no Faggots touching ppl in NYC it's law
>>
>>14982498
>T. also Mexican
Because he knows his people and it's true.
>>
File: bush.webm (1010 KB, 856x480)
1010 KB
1010 KB WEBM
>>14982213
nothing gets by you, eh?
>>
>>14978000
>Dont trust niggers with guns
You think they will follow the law and not steal/illegaly buy them?
>>
>>14978954
>>14982549
https://youtu.be/2SJfkaR7FaE

note in this video it's pretty apparent how many of these people were in relationships where the other person was actively trying to sabotage their weight loss which is insane

truely shows rhe degenerate selfish mentality of americans
>>
>>14976803
Scum of the earth. In this same episode we saw him threaten people with violence for telling him he couldn't eat whatever he wanted to eat. And his wife talked about how counting calories was important while proceeding to cook him fried bullshit and saying she has no idea how many calories she's feeding him.
>>
>>14976813
SAUCE WHAT IN THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?
>>
>>14976816
Aaaaaand this cop is still walking the streets
>>
>>14976839
Why is almost all female music self-indulgent and off-putting?
>>
>>14976846
>This is what democracy looks like

Factually incorrect
>>
>>14976866
They should be bulldozed into holes and forced to dig their way back up.
>>
>>14976973
>move around nigga

lol
>>
>>14977990
No they're not allowed to use electricity on the sabbath you ignorant mong.
>>
>>14977482
Boomers don't handle confrontation or negativity well. I remember if I just said things the wrong way, like not all smiley and polite enough, when I was younger, my dad would smack the shit out of me and choke me out.

Foreigners, especially Europeans, see Americans as fake nice. And yeah, they are. Every discussion or piece of information has to be flowered up and flattering or Americans will take it real personal real quick.
>>
>>14980704
oh look, it's the usual cutfag coping
>>
>>14981341
0/10 bait
>>
>>14976810
>New Mexico plates
This little fag exemplifies the average New Mexican perfectly. FUCK I'm glad I finally got out of there.
>>
File: 1555491699750.webm (3.87 MB, 496x360)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB WEBM
>>14976813
>>
>>14976970
that was extremly funny. And the fat fuck doesn't need another bigmac
>>
>>14976846
>this is what democracy looks like!
>protesting the result of a democratic election

Webms that make you go 'hmmm...'
>>
What a backward ass country
>>
>>14976970
Fake and gay
>>
>>14976846
These sorts of gatherings make me so uncomfortable.
>>
>>14976816
>crawl towards me
whatever happened to lay on your back with your hands behind your head?
>>
>>14979143
No its not. Not in america
>>
>>14978471
What the fuck? To a person living in a modern first world country, watching this barbaric mutilation of innocent children is rather unpleasant. It is pretty much the same as knowing female circumcision is still going on in africa and it is just as bad. Any decent human being would oppose that.
>>
>>14982245
lol, "we"? You did not conquer or hold jack shit you clown. I'm pretty sure that you personally have achieved nothing that would justify feeling better than some random dude from gabon. You are just somewhat lucky that you were born in the US, though there are objectively way better places to live.
>>
>>14983329
wow, she has that creepy cortez stare
>>
>>14983583
One guy interpreted the Torah as saying "youre not allowed to work at all on the weekly day of saturnalia" another interpreted that interpretation to include electricity because completing a circuit is work.

Some have timers that start their oven hours ahead of time. Others hire maids to open doors and start their cars. There's a special lightswitch that sends a signal half the time so its like jumping rope and you never know for sure if its going to work so youre not actually working youre just guessing and so stay right with Ba'al. mong

http://www.kosherswitch.com/live/tech/how
>>
>>14984309
religion is some stunningly stupid stuff
>>
>>14982245
This is some dense bullshit right here.
>>
>>14976970
damn, I thought I would finally know how to eat a big mac ;_;
>>
>>14976816
That's actually insane.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver

This guy walked away from pure murder. This definitely makes me really angry. 21 year old small dicked incel shot up a person and the system didn't put him in jail.
>>
>>14982633
The most valid argument trumptards can make.
>>
>>14976866
It has always riddled me how in the fuck do you get so fat? Like for real how can you get so fucking fat without realising it like not even halfway there?
>>
File: finches.webm (2.24 MB, 426x426)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB WEBM
>>14976826
sad so many people are so insecure they mutilate themselves
circumcision to last longer is so gay - its the tip of "pleasure her more [...] cuck me"
same with women that get fake ass n tits
can i squeeze em? are they soft?
s a d l o s e r s
>>
>>14976816
This man who has been given a gun doesn't know what the word crawl means.
Fuck the USA.
>>
>>14977482

I hate this argument. Giving your son a "choice" to get circumcised (something that really doesn't matter either way) later in life isn't necessarily a good thing.

A friend of mine decided to do it and regretted the decision immensely. Recovery was extremely painful, and he had to deal with issues stemming from complications for months afterward.

For American parents, it's a social thing. I'm uncut myself, and even considered getting cut after seeing how women reacted to it in college.

In the end, though, taking away someone's option of having their foreskin later in life isn't a big deal. Men who complain about it are pathetic, honestly, as I can tell you as a foreskinfag, it has not enriched my life in any way. Nor do I see myself as being superior to my cut friends.

There have been many times over the last decade where I wished that my parents had just circumcised me. Dating with foreskin in America can be a surprise for many women, and having to bring it up with sexual partners is always an awkward thing in the moment.

If you want, I can even give you stories about my experience playing sports, and the nicknames I got in the locker room for having my foreskin. From my experiences as an uncut man in America, I would circumcise my sons to err on the side of social caution.
>>
>>14976803
Kay
>>
>>14984538
Imagine having to deal with the consequences of your own decisions and not being able to pin it on someone else. What a tragedy right?
>>
File: iuok.gif (64 KB, 386x352)
64 KB
64 KB GIF
>>14976816
>>
>>14976813
>Where do I sign up?
Fucking christcucks I swear
>>
>>14977131
>All that soda
No doubt they drink gallons of the stuff because it's "diet" they think it's health
>>
>>14976813
>"You don't ever touch a woman."
Confirmed faggot that puts women on a pedestal.
>>
>>14976816
OH CAN YOU SEEEEE
>>
>>14981474
what happened here?
>>
>>14976970
post the dk version
>>
>>14980913
If anyone unironically thinks this here I want you to know you are a subhuman faggot and beneath me and people from the civilized world. I pray everyday you get thrown into a gulag along with the boomers and worked to death for the stupidity you incurred upon the world.
>>
>>14985054
k
>>
>>14976816

>land of the free
>>
>>14983583
sorry for not knowing every detail of their schizo religion you 4chin scholar fuck
>>
>>14976813
>my son was having rage issues
>I almost killed my son I couldn't control myself

Maybe he gets the retard rage from his father you God damn idiot
>>
>>14981502
Topkek
>>
>>14983609
Based nigro
>>
>>14976803

Sorry, no can do... to Make America Great Again, we must first DUMP TRUMP.
>>
>>14976816
lol, I generally love USA but this bullshit with overreacting cops is just nuts
>>
>>14980642
It doesn't alter your life, mongoloid. Unless you wanted bacteria and infections in that useless flap.
>>
>>14981471
its cyka
>>
File: post_modern_cap.webm (3.93 MB, 680x400)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB WEBM
Boy do i have a good one for you
>>
>>14982788
Mexinigger was driving like a fucking retard, almost hit the cyclist and others
Mexinigger needs to be put down
>>
>>14976862
impotent female screeching is funny
>>
>>14976866
>my boolb life
>>
>>14979429
How do you know he's Mexican?
>>
>>14977482
>I'm 15, uncomfortable with my body, and for once I have somebody else to blame
I have to assume that people only complain about their foreskin or lack thereof when they've got a small enough dick to be disappointed about it
>>
>>14976866
based dr. now
>>
>>14982633
Those grown adults sure showed that retarded lady
>>
>>14986162
>>14980704
>>14977538
>>14977621
>>14984538
>>14986287

To be able to watch videos literally demonstrating what the foreskin is and does, how men who are deprived of it miss out, and how a number of men deeply resent the fact that their opportunity to experience having normal sex organs was taken away from them, and still say shit like this, well that has to take the worst kind of retard on the planet.

Or it's just bait. But either way, you guys are shit.
>>
>>14986404
>only complain about their foreskin or lack thereof
I guess little dick dudes can't read, either
>>
>>14986490
Why would a guy with a large mutilated penis be more satisfied with his mutilation than a guy with a small mutilated penis? Mutilated is mutilated. A big dried-out stump is going to be better than a miniscule dried-out stump, but it's still a dried-out stump.
>>
>>14984441
They're well aware of it throughout their entire journey. They just get more enjoyment from being full than they do from being mobile. It's a drug to these people, no less compelling or controlling than heroin.
>>
>>14978340
>>14978386
>>14978660
>>14978916
>>14979429
>>14981480
>>14982788
>>14983603
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E4T9UhtoNo

The original uploader is probably long gone, but here's the full video regardless.
>>
>150 replies
>30 images

MODS ARE FAGGOTS

FUCK NIGGERS
>>
>>14986753
Looks like they're both pretty retarded desu
>>
File: more cheese.webm (2.18 MB, 272x480)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB WEBM
>>
File: pink hair in a tree.webm (2.77 MB, 608x1080)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB WEBM
>>
>>
>>14978768
He's Jewish.
>>
>>14976816
protect and serve?
>>
>>14987264
just right after you'll pass a simple test
>american cops is a google captcha of the human race
>>
>>14979573
>it's BIG GUBMINT'S FAULT
Every time repubs cut down on public spending, the welfare index goes down, especially in majority republican areas.

Republican states draw the most welfare funds because shitsux there.

But hey, I don't live in your libertarian dream dystopia, so go ahead and keep cutting. It's not me and mine in my social democratic home country who suffer but you and yours.
>>
>>14986866
The guy filming at the end omg
>>
>>14976846
NONE of them are contributing to society. Not financially, helping with resources, or leading. ALL are taking from others.
>>
>>14987440
source?
>>
>>14976862
Why is there always some cunt screaming.
>>
>>14978000
Yeah, and all those guns were registered.

Welcome to the world you live in. Only the criminals have guns.
>>
>>14987371
And Democrat states give felony charges for self-defense while knowingly giving somebody HIV is met with nothing more than a misdemeanor charge. Get fucked. There is no winning in the US.
>>
>>14976846
idk man i'd hang out with those guys they look pretty cool. looked like it was a good time
>>
>>14987532
you will
on the tree
>>
>>14976813
This dudes land whale of a wife wants to be Pastor Davis's personal cum-dump.
>>
>>14976862
>>14976970
>>14976973
>>14976976

why we consider them equal to the rest of humanity is beyond me....
>>
>>14983329
this was recording because of old school satellite TV.

This was before digital scrambling and the cable companies had no way to stop the outgoing feeds, LIVE OR NOT.

This is when I started calling them repulitards and demorats.
>>
>>14987440
What do you contribute to society?
Grain and vegetable farmers, artists, doctors, logicians, philosophers, and defenders are the only people who have that distinction of being a benefactor to society.
If you are not one of those, you do not contribute a fart's worth to society.
>>
>>14984912
she got slapped in the face
>>
>>14984488
>sad so many people are so insecure they mutilate themselves
>circumcision to last longer is so gay - its the tip of "pleasure her more [...] cuck me"
>same with women that get fake ass n tits
>can i squeeze em? are they soft?
>s a d l o s e r s

most people get circumsized involuntarily

your second line is one of the dumbest rationalizations i've ever read, it seriously makes me wonder if you just memorize the answers to things because you clearly are incapable of processing information for yourself

I agree that fake ass is terrible but good fake tits done right are a net gain for the world.
>>
>>14987380
thank you, if not for this comment i would have just kept moving
>>
>>14980642
Not sure what retarded circles you run in. but, my dick flap or the absence of one has never come up in ANY conversation for me, ever. Maybe you need a circle of friends less focused on it.
>>
>>14980642
Maybe you should stop bringing it up in general conversations, then. Get a healthier hobby.
>>
>>14981099
>hes a christcuck
no suprizes there
>>
File: american sniper.webm (985 KB, 514x348)
985 KB
985 KB WEBM
>>
>>14986194
That was really good.
>>
>>14987264
35 seconds in he reaches for a "gun"
the shooting is definitely justified
>>
>>14976850
based
>>
>>14987698
they make some good music but besides that they've literally done nothing for the species
>>
>>14977490
>>14977482
>>14977356
>>14977356
>>14976807
>>14976806
bro if you're mad about being cut just make your own thread
>>
>>14984912
she got mad at him for saying "nigga"
>>
>>14986333
yea, they showed her how retarded she looks
>>
>>14983609
Based
>>
>>14976816
Shame the part is cut where these braindead pigs can't figure out how to open a hotel door with a keycard.
>>
>>14981109
Drama queen.
>>
>>14984488
Holy nonsense, Batman...
>>
>>14976862
This cunt screaming no and expecting shit to change is the embodiment of the modern New Yorker. Sad!
>>
>>14988192
Crippledick slave.
>>
>>14986878
this is why the jews probably blackmailed him to start spewing leftist bullshit
>>
>>14978923
Tranny started it. Old dude ended it.
>>
>>14979548
I mean, he isnt wrong. A rich white dude will not think twice about using or manipulating a poor white man. They dont care about race. Look at the fucking civil war.
>>
>>14988756
Or for a more recent example, the republican party.
>>
>>14976835
When I saw the yarmulka I keked
>>
>>14981465
Israel?
>>
>>14989200
Close, it was political pressure from the US and the ADL. =)
>>
>>14976862
did anyone even notice the tranny try to push him in front of the train at the last moment?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.