[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/h/ - Hentai

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: c970208table1.jpg (136 KB, 700x470)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Why does Queen Bee still exists? No seriously why?

They pretty much represent everything wrong with H-anime.
>>
>>4766942
because their way is the best way to make money, that's why they're still in business

other companies tried the best way to make high quality hentai, that's why they're out of business

because of filthy pirates like you, nobody pays for quality
>>
>>4766942
At least they don't waste their huge funbags and actually use them
>>
>>4767082
This. Of course there are exceptions, but broadly speaking:

People who buy hentai anime will do so regardless of quality.
People who bitch about it will pirate regardless of quality.

There's absolutely no incentive for them to change a profitable model. Capitalism in action.
>>
>>4766942
Also they usually chooses some top notch works left behing by the other studios for god knows why, like Peace Hame, Secret Journey or Watashi ga Toriko.
If Mary Jane, Edge or Pink Pineapple releases weren't so random we wouldn't had QB fucking these titles.
>>
>>4767423
speaking of edge, there is a rumor about queen bee as the current responsible for energy kyoka, like they did with futabu, hope this is not true...
>>
>>4767432
fuck
>>
okay, fuck you queen bee, and fuck you /h/
everytime you bring their awfulness up I can't unsee their ugly, stretched animations. they like to brag on credits how their animations are "faithful" to the source material, but it's no more than a awful picture on a flash animation.
and fuck >>4767423 pink pinneaple, nudist beach was a nearly garbage.
>>
>>4766942
I'm mad
FUCKING Queen Bee animating a Goban manga FUCKUNG WHY?
>>
>>4766942
That's Poro
>>
>>4766942
wait, this one got an anime?

god bless, when?
>>
>>4766942
>>4769849
>actually read the thread now
>it's fucking queen bee
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>4766942
What I really don't get is why the hell does the girl on the cover have completely different hair color and hair pin in the actual animation? That's huge false advertising.
>>
>>4767741
No shit it's a flash animation. That's what they've been advertising it to be the whole fucking time you dumbshit. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it shit. It's not like many other studios would adapt things better anyways. They butcher the original source a lot of the times with their own shitty art.
>>
>>4767082
I am a filty pirate and i don't give views to queen bee crap. I hate how they fucking ruin otherwise great stories and character designs.
>>
>>4769999
How are they ruining great stories and character designs when it's the exact same? How are you okay with other studios butchering the original work a lot more than Queen Bee? Do you have the IQ of a turd?
>>
>>4769999
>I am a filty pirate and i don't give views to queen bee crap
No one gives a shit. Do you seriously think Queen Bee wants "views"? What matters is if you pay for quality stuff. If you do, you're the exception. If not, you're part of the problem.
>>
Please don't bully but...
I actually kinda liked Watashi ga Toriko ni Natte Yaru.
Maybe it's because the main girl was hot as fuck and the sex was super wet but I can understand the flash-like animation at some parts. There are worse offenders at that aspect tho, like Bokura no Sex.
>>
>>4770133
How can i be the problem if i don't even have access to the shit?

Do you want me to fund all the fucking hentai companies but Queen Bee to make a fucking difference?
>>
>>4770188
It's not cheap or convenient, but there are ways to get it. Your best bet right now is for Fakku to seriously get into the anime business, but who knows when/if that will happen.

Yes, if you actually want things to change. You can bitch and moan all you want about shitty anime quality, but no one with the power to change anything is going to care. If you want to make a difference, you and everyone else has to throw money at good companies to make it worth their time. Until then, Queen Bee is gonna keep on churning out cheap-ass anime unimpeded.
>>
>>4770207
I think you're taking anime way too seriously
>>
>>4770222
Believe me, I don't. I haven't watched h-anime on a regular basis in over a decade. I just know how capitalism works and I'm trying to explain it to OP/anyone else who complains about it using common sense.

Why does QB exist? Cheap to produce anime sells for a profit.
Why isn't it better? Better = more expensive to produce, but not much more profit.
You want better anime? Voting with your wallet is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>4769999
Yeah, but your views mean shit. They care about money.
>>
>Queen Bee
>animate
I'd say they were powerpoint tier but I've seen powerpoints with more animation than the shit they produce
>>
I don't get it. Why can't they just make them motion comics with voice acting like that one other company that did the Bloomers Mama motion comic(which was very nice)? That sounds so much better than an OVA of panning tweens from a manga's panels in colour. Especially since you have full control over which panels you want to look at and fap to the most instead of being stuck with 5 seconds of part of the OVA for one of the panels.
>>
>>4770414
Because what they're doing is working fine and it's making them money? Why do something different if what you're currently doing is the safest and best?
>>
If the same people that made Bible Black would make another 6episode sequel i would donate to that shit. I guess crowdfunding hentai is a no-no though.
>>
>>4769887
It's a different girl.
>>
>>4766942
Source?
>>
>>4770207
>Your best bet right now is to be the change you want in the World
fixed and improved
>>
File: angry_dai.png (178 KB, 378x377)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>4771262
>literally a picture of the box
the absolute state of /h/
>>
>>4767082
>because of filthy pirates like you, nobody pays for quality

how are we suppose to buy it when its "japan only"
>>
>Secret Journey OVA wasted on Queen Bee
I will never not be mad at this.
>>
>>4767082
Piracy from people outside of Japan is irrelevant because its not the target audience.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.