[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/h/ - Hentai

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 107 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 150 long wait.jpg (203 KB, 1273x847)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
So the last thread started almost 2 months ago, that was the longest thread living as far as I remember. We wait for updates for 2.0 and for modpatch, also lewds in op image again

So, as usual, here is goes

>Buy it here
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE162718.html

>1.9.2 Modpatch (DOES NOT WORK ON 2.0)
https://mega.nz/#F!DxcWBBqS!Yx9NjiLNtXsN2Ty41WfOYQ

-Adds new dialogue, scenes, clothes and a partial uncensor along with the translation

>Some useful links
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=888112 -Dev's Pixiv
http://raytghg.tumblr.com/
-Some uncensored stuff by him

As usual, let the headpats flow and keep your durty sandwiches to yourself
>>
File: a23421.jpg (45 KB, 772x441)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Modpatch is slow going at the moment but i hope to have a update soon enough with a coupe things ive been working on

but until then im still open to contributions
im especially looking around for 2.0 versions of custom outfits so if anyone spots some links be sure to mention it.
>>
this masterpiece is the only game that makes me say what a time to be alive
>>
1.9.2 + 2.0._-α torrent: https://anidex.info/torrent/60852

1.9.2 torrent: https://anidex.info/torrent/42279

TeachingFeeling All-in-One Patchv11e:
http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/SBIebDzV/file.html

TeachingFeeling All-in-One Patchv11f (unofficial, for v1.9.2_v2) >>4721948 (Dead) :
http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/5KBCaAF8/file.html
(updates 1.9.2-old to 1.9.2-new)

copy/paste job no pic, time for sleeps, paid for a movie that finally got a cam rip the hour I got the tickets, no subs yet...
>>
>>4767994
oh yeh, for those without archive/ 4chan x
>1.9.2 + 2.0._-α = v1.9.2_v2

use that if you want translation
>>
Any of those good for playing on phone? What would be the best one for that.
>>
Any news on official uncensored release?
>>
>>4768026
Besides that it exists on a hard drive somewhere beyond the clutches of mere mortals? No.
>>
>>4768099
Does it exist? There's been no proof.
>>
>>4768512
Can we stop this shit already?

Even if there was no proof, it wouldn't stop Shit Project from being pieces of shit.

Shit.
>>
>>4768512
I can -tell- you I have proof, then I can say that I can't -show- you proof because SP hasn't made an official statement about it and as such I can't leak any actual content yet, and then everyone else can rightfully insist that unless I violate my responsibilities there's no actual proof and that I've made all of it up because reasons.

You can choose whatever strikes your fancy as to what you want to believe about the existence of a fully-uncensored English release licensed by Sekai Project. Won't change reality no matter what you choose, after all.
>>
>>4768546
Have you been in contact with them since the translation was taken down? If so, any hints to you about anything, or are they just ignoring you?
>>
>>4768548
There has been mixed communication. I don't know what happened behind the scenes but considering the huge gap that's developed since our side was 'ready', I surmise that whatever it was that happened has now backed them into a corner. If they release what they already have, then it'll be an outdated version. That wouldn't have been a problem in, say, May. But it's October, and Ray intends to get Beta-C out the door this week or next week. That means a full version of 2.0 is possible by November.

The reason this is significant falls to the fact that savegames from pre-2.0 versions won't work at all with 2.0. So if SP releases the current build...then decides to release 2.0...they'll get a month, -maybe- two before having to tell everyone who bought it, "Oh, sorry, all your games are useless, time to start over."

So it's my guess that they're now waiting for 2.0 and deciding what to do from there. Not a good situation to be in.
>>
>>4768566
None of that has anything to do with the fact that they haven't made an official announcement whatsoever.
>>
Wonderful. Thanks for the insight, even if it's just guessing.
>>
hey, there's at least a possible deadline.
I'll take that.
>>
yo yo where do i find the fuckin drugs man
>>
Has there been any confirmed TF Merchandise? I've heard rumors of a Daki but there are a lot of spin off stuff on ebay..

I want to make a Sylvie Plushie.
>>
File: Sad Sylvie.gif (274 KB, 416x379)
274 KB
274 KB GIF
>>4768725
There was a daki but i think the original one sold out pretty quick back then.

as for plushies.
i wish i had one, i was really hoping TF would of been announced at the panel so there could of been some sweet loot to get... sadly my hopes were crushed, heh
>>
How can i back up 1.9.2 saves? I need to aply hard reset to my device
>>
How do you work late with her?
>>
>>4768591
Which wasn't the question.

>>4768594
Not a problem. I wish I could help more.

>>4768612
I'd recommend against it.

>>4768660
You have to make them. Get the book from the merchant in the market first. Then collect ingredients by searching the forest. You can then make drugs while at home.

>>4768809
It's literally a .sav file in the base folder. Come on.

>>4768810
Just work with her until you can't keep working with her. The game will automatically stop you once you run out of time.
>>
Haven't played this game since forever, so what is new? New cloth, sex scence, longer story, more girls(that cloth seller), molesting her won't kill her patch?
>>
Where do I put these 3 files?
>>
>>4768939
Modpatch I assume. Have you read the readme?
>>
I don't have a rooted device, and there is no sav files, the android>data>com.teaching feeling folders are `empty`, my game version is 1.9.2, where are the saves?
>>
>>4768955
Yeah, the Readme talks about the other stuff but not those 3 files.
>>
>>4768970
Just start over
>>
>>4768730
Have a picture of the original daki? I've seen a few on ebay but they all look a bit.. odd.
>>
>>4768990
Slow as hell thread.
>>
Quick question for the OPTIONAL File in the Modpatch; should I move the files to a designated folder or is it a folder that works entirely by itself?
>>
>>4769173
Why don't you try it out, genius?
>>
File: Sylvie.gif (2.14 MB, 450x450)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB GIF
>>4769173
depends on what you want to do...
the 2 folders have a "data" folder in them and thats what you want to move, so that it merges

the one with "Alt" and "Original" are for if you dont like the the change (anal fingering in the bed H-scene) and want to swap back

>>4768939
the loose images are just some replacements of other files. if you want to use them:
the sprites go in
>data/fgimage/o/sub (you can change the names if you want it to replace a different outfit)
and the button goes in
>data/image/ch
just note that these REPLACE the originals so if be sure to save the image if you want to change it back later
>>
>>4769248
>the one with "Alt" and "Original" are for if you dont like the the change (anal fingering in the bed H-scene) and want to swap back

Now I feel like an idiot, thanks.
>>
Other than patting her head and fucking her, is there any goal in this game? Like can you marry her or something?
>>
>>4769346
Yeah, you have to unlock the jewelry shop first though so you can get her a decent ring.
>>
I WANT SYLVIE TO GIVE ME A FOOTJOB.
>>
>>4769547
And you think capslocking about it in a 4chan thread on /h/ brings you any closer to that goal?
>>
Anyone with a finished save file?
>>
>>4769547
I WANT SYLVIE-SAMA TO STEP ON ME AND MAKE ME HER SLAVE.
>>
>>4769629
check the modpatch link, there is a .sav file there
>>
Beta-C will be uploaded to DMM/DLSite today, with it becoming available either later today or some time tomorrow. Features a new build of TyranoScript, several changes to the art and clothing systems (again), other minor things.

However it will also be more censored than any other release, due to the last update causing certain sites to decide it wasn't censored enough (despite it being the same since 1.0 in terms of mosaic).
>>
>>4769772
>it will also be more censored
That's unfortunate.
>>
File: whathaveidone.png (1.34 MB, 1096x728)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
I think I feel more guilty than aroused right now
Time to collect a metric ton of blue flowers
>>
So I applied the modpatch but the new clothes aren't apperaring in the game.
What am I dong wrong?\
>>4769824
>7K intimacy
Make her happier anon.
>>
>>4769842
If I recall, you have to type 'custom clothes' or something like that into the talk box, and then they'll appear in their own section in the closet.
>>
>>4769847
Thanks anon.
>>
Guess I'm stuck, can't go to the rest during the day, nothing seems to happen in the plaza. I can drug her, she wants sex every day. I can buy 3 things from the shop and go there at night. Do other places unlock? Also does work do anything? When does she start cooking?
>>
>>4769950
>Do other places unlock?
No
Also does work do anything?
H-scene
When does she start cooking?
Go to sleep with the apron on Sylvie for another H-scene
>>
>>4769772
>>4769811
It would probably be possible to make it less censored by copying some content from Beta-A.
>>
So I can't marry her? That sucks
>>
i really need to know how to back up teaching feeling saves, i have a NON ROOTED ANDROID DEVICE, 4.4.4, my game version is 1.9.2, where can i find the saves? thank you dudes
dont say: you need to root, tell me where, i will look for them but i need the exact folder and name
>>
>>4770040
No, but you can make her happy in the meantime.
>>
>>4770080
Dude, no one cares. Just start over.
>>
>>4770080
it was answered before but the file named TeechingFeeling1_tyrano_data.sav directly in the gamefolder is your save file.
>>
Can my Sylvie get pregnant? That would be awesome
>>
>>4770139
I think TS-tan had that in the works for the mod.
>>
What's the highest sensitivity level? Such as for mouth. I've got super, very, and mega high levels shown across Sylvie's stats but I don't know what order they are in
>>
>>4770227
My Sylvie's lust is pretty high so I'm pretty sure Mega is the last tier of sensitivity.
>>
just installed. is there no footjob scene?
>>
>>4770230
>He hasn't achieved Giga Lust
>>
>>4770298
There is no giga lust, wisecracker.
>>
>>4770139
Assuming possession over people, however fictional they may be, is either psychopathic or autistic. In either case I suggest to seek help.

Also, how you can look at her naked body and not see that she lacks the physical capabilities, yet alone something as important as a period, is beyond me.

>>4770227
Mega is the highest. How would I know?

Well, I checked the code. Unless it's TechSupport adding stuff for fluff you can be sure that anyone else who tells you otherwise is messing with you.

>>4770292
What's with people and footjobs? There are three holes in a female body that are universally recognised as "fuckable", and that doesn't count in the nostrils, the ears, or an eye socket, yet alone the hand, masturbation tool number one.

No, there is no footjob scene. Ray is apparently conservative when it comes to sex: blowjob, cowgirl, missionary, and doggy, that's it. Basically what you can find in any average doujin.
>>
File: 14750828.jpg (92 KB, 596x596)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>4770152
not quite, that would be a ton of stuff id need to draw.

>i could do something like a 1 time scene where she tells the Doc she is...
but that would be about as far as it goes at the moment.

>>4770341
i only added 1 extra status line for people who get to 9k int. and lust. nothing about the sensitivity levels as of yet.
>>
>>4770461
Hardcore mode would be making it bait-and-switch plotline that at first seems like Sylvie got ill again - with nausea and other such negative side-effects of pregnancy (plus corresponding care scenes) and the realization of what's really going on coming up only after a while.
>>
File: 1503735650375.png (177 KB, 697x768)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>4770341
>Assuming possession over people, however fictional they may be, is either psychopathic or autistic. In either case I suggest to seek help.
>>
>>4770461
What about this: after you reach certain amount of days living together you can get her pregnant/marry her, as well as watch her grow. I wouldn't mind donating too if it helps
>>
>>4770542
Being defensive about it doesn't make it better. Quite ironic that this image describes yourself better than I ever could.

>>4770555
Her growing up a little is probably going to be part of the next release.
>>
>>4770461
I was more referring to the fact that I don't know what kind of changes you've been implemented thus far. That being said it feels like an eternity between the last release of the modpatch and the pending one.
>>
>>4770341
>Assuming possession over people, however fictional they may be, is either psychopathic or autistic. In either case I suggest to seek help.

Don't throw stones in a glass house. Slavery is abhorrent. But dictating what other people are allowed to enjoy in works of fiction, as well as drawing any level of equivalence between fantasy and reality are definitely autistic. Are you gonna say that anyone who has enjoyed killing a character in a video game is a psychopath too?
>>
>>4769824
I thought "Very High" was the highest sensitivity?
>>
>>4770579
Several versions ago Ray added "Super High" and "Mega High" to the game, though they have absolutely no usefulness whatsoever. They change nothing except the Sylvie Status report.
>>
Will the Android app posted in the last thread work on a kindle?
>>
>>4770575
>Don't throw stones in a glass house. Slavery is abhorrent.
I wasn't talking about the in-character of "she's the player's slave" aspect. I was talking about the out-of-character aspect of "that fictional character is mine".

If that sentence (Can my Sylvie get pregnant?) was to be meant in-character, then the poster might have greater mental problems that I fathomed. Thus, and given the fact that I've seen autistic people claiming ownership on human beings (my girlfriend vs. my Carol), assuming an out-of-character context is apt.

Also, I don't give two fucks about the in-character aspect that she's a slave.

>>4770579
No.
>>4770341
>>
>>4770657
Man, you really are autistic. Sylvie is a character in a game, and each game has its own instance of Sylvie. Therefore "My Sylvie" is appropriate, since it's shorthand for "My game's Sylvie."
>>
>>4770667
>the autistic calling others autistic
What you meant to say was:
>you're apparently more intelligent than I am, and you know lots of words and concepts that I don't, However I disagree with you, and because I'm as unimaginative as the next Joe I'm just going to parrot insults

And people wonder why Hitler was in favour of euthanasia ...

>Sylvie is a character in a game, and each game has its own instance of Sylvie.
You're using inaccurate definitions by which you try to make a point in your case. Each instance of TF has a current running instance of Sylvie, but the game does not own it. Saying "my game's Sylvie" in that context is so awkward and inaccurate that it may raise doubt as to whether or not you're actually a native speaker. Now, I know that Americans never had problems with that.

Note that even if what you're saying was true - that the game somehow owns Sylvie in an out-of-character way - who's owning the game, according to the software licence which usually dictates that you don't own the software, but merely the right to use it? Right, it's Ray's Sylvie, if anything. He actually could say that it's "his Sylvie". Anyone else saying that has either a most feeble grasp on English, or might have mental problems.
>>
>>4770701
You're absolutely right about everything you've said thus far! Many thanks for gracing this thread with your magnificent intellect!
What would we ever do without you? Maybe, enjoy the game and discuss potential features without being pedantic? Probably, considering we're merely peasants compared to the likes of you.
>>
>>4770743
>You're absolutely right about everything you've said thus far!
No problem.
>>
Has Ray mentioned the possibility of adding voice acting once the game is finished? I know it's out of the question now with every update changing the script a little.
>>
How old is she?
>>
>>4770810
Enough.
>>
>>4770811
As long as she's 16 she's legal for me.
>>
>>4770815
it's your game, she can be any age you want her to be
>>
>>4770801
He has specifically said that he will never put voices in the game, several times.
>>
>>4770701
Jesus Christ, how much of a faggot can you be?
>>
>>4770701
Ray has specifically stated that Sylvie is only his character in terms of the art and text. That any context related to Sylvie--how you decide to live with her, how old she is, what country you're living in, etc--are entirely up to each individual player of the game. That's part of why he also states he'll never have voice acting, and is also why Sylvie never appears on his "Ray's original character comparison" charts.

It's in the FAQ for the game.
>>
>>4770881
based
>>
>>4770855
A lot less than those kind of faggots who have to use "Jesus" in order to emphasise just how much of a faggot they are.

>>4770881
>Ray has specifically stated that Sylvie is only his character in terms of the art and text.
Text is enough, seeing as there is not much of character development going on anyways except for - you guessed it - art and text.

>That any context related to Sylvie--how you decide to live with her, how old she is, what country you're living in, etc--are entirely up to each individual player of the game.
In other words: make up your very own autistic adventure. Thanks for confirming.
>>
>>4770463
hmm i rather like this idea, ill write it down for later

>>4770571
yeah i sometimes forget what i added myself...
as for the releases, things have been a bit hectic on my end so i havnt has as much time to do this as before. but its not as if ive stopped altogether though
>>
does this thing run WINE?
going to try it soon so we'll find out
>>
>>4771064
It can. You might have more luck if you run it in XP compatibility mode, if I recall. There's a way to make it run 'natively' on Linux, but I haven't had any success in getting that to work.
>>
File: Desktop 1_035.png (773 KB, 1366x768)
773 KB
773 KB PNG
>>4771083
look at that, xp mode just werkz
>>
>>4767994
>open rar archive
>3 part rar archive contained within
>2 zip within that
the fuck is this thing
>>
>>4771093
that's the original packaging.
blame dlsite.

extract, run the exe and choose folder, unless you want to be a lil bitch

sorry you cant extract a file twice
>>
>>4771090
well not really
going to need to get sound working, seems like it wants to use ALSA instead of pulse

>>4771105
I was just commenting on it
extracts just fine, just a odd way to package things
>>
>>4771106
Yeah, sound stuff on Linux is still a pain sometimes.
>>
>>4771113
I don't remember there being any SFX though, only music
>>
>>4771116
There's SFX during sex
>>
>>4770956
>Text is enough, seeing as there is not much of character development going on anyways except for - you guessed it - art and text.
The art and text is a static asset, you're correct about that--but in the context of the game, it's the player's choice how things proceed and what events actually happen. There are text and art assets which certain players may never read or see. As such, from the perspective of the player, this creates a unique experience.

Just because the game is filled with text and art does not mean all of it actually gets used. So, again, that is why Ray specifically says that Sylvie has no real set parameters. It's all up to the player to give her those parameters. The only commonality is that she had a previous master who scarred her with chemicals, and ended up in your care. From that point onwards, it's up to the player.

>In other words: make up your very own autistic adventure. Thanks for confirming.
It's indeed a make-your-own adventure type of story. In fact, it's very similar to old make-your-own adventure books where you choose what to do and go to that page. Similar because in those stories, there are huge chunks of the book that the reader will never see due to following their own route through the story.

It's why I'm actually somewhat surprised you didn't realize that sooner when you tried to argue that the total body of art and text invalidates a player's individual experience of the game.

>>4771093
It's because 1.9.2 and 2.0 use completely different engines, and as such the beta version had to be its own individual game. So the current version includes two full copies of the game.
>>
>>4771193
It's not my fault you're a bitter, lying, wandering sack of bullcrap that thinks everyone who's better than it has to be a pedantic bullshit in order to defend a world view in which it's not the sack of crap that is despised by everyone.

Or it's because you are living in an environment that doesn't care about your errors and bullcrap, which shines a sad light of unimportance upon your life. If I ever felt that insignificant as you are here I'd genuinely kill myself.

>>4771198
>it's the player's choice how things proceed and what events actually happen
What events of importance are there?

Whether she dies or not? Yeah, well, that's an easy one. One leads to no Sylvie. One leads to Sylvie. Prime example of But-Thou-Must trope, something that is also incredibly common in a lot of Japanese games because the writers cannot be arsed to come up with multiple story lines that can also be omitted.

And that's basically the only significant event: she drops dead, or she doesn't. It can be argued whether or not dicking her for the first time is significant as well, but seeing as she falls in love with the PC after her getting sick the character doesn't change that much with sex. Just the usual timed-Japanese-girl-finds-out-she's-a-cock-gurgler progression. Whoop-de-crap. I have more development of that in Violated Heroine when I read the same porn book a few dozen times.

>It's indeed a make-your-own adventure type of story.
I've heard grown-up men talking about how they'd play Final Fantasy - the original FF 1 on the NES - and read stuff into it that wasn't even there. Stuff about the Elven nation having sorts of diplomatic connections with the Dwarves - it had bordering on Tolkien if it just wasn't that unoriginal.

TF is just a lot smaller universe, but the processes are the same. Saying that "you just don't see things" means that the writer simply didn't flash them out, not that he's giving you a free pass - unless he's trying to feign competency.
>>
>>4771198
>It's because 1.9.2 and 2.0 use completely different engines, and as such the beta version had to be its own individual game. So the current version includes two full copies of the game.
no.

you got it wrong, this is about how the files are held in a exe/ split between 3 files, then placed into a rar file.

has nothing to do with the additional 2.0 archive, the beta for 1.9 was the same way.
>>
>>4771353
No it was not. The beta for 1.9 was a folder called 'beta' within the 1.8 install. There was only a single game, which was roughly 800MB total, and contained within a single ZIP archive.

2.0 is different because it uses a completely new version of TyranoScript which is wholly incompatible with the old version that 1.9.2 (and earlier versions) use. As such, 1.9.2 and 2.0 beta are their own separate ZIP files, creating two independent copies of the game. Because this grossly surpasses DLSite's single-file size limit, they split the game into three chunks.

Thanks for playing!
>>
>>4771274
>TF is just a lot smaller universe, but the processes are the same. Saying that "you just don't see things" means that the writer simply didn't flash them out, not that he's giving you a free pass - unless he's trying to feign competency.

Yet again I'm surprised that someone of your intellectual caliber could misread a post so badly...unless you're doing it on purpose hoping no one will notice so that you can appear to be the superior voice in the discussion.

Either way, the whole "the player may not see this text" was not a reference to Ray not including the text in the game's code, but rather a reference to the fact that a player's decisions about how they play the game means that there are aspects of potential events as well as which direction Sylvie develops that a player may never see because they have made certain choices about how they play the game. As such, 'their' Sylvie--or their experience with Sylvie, if you wish to think of it that way--will end up different from someone else's entirely of their own volition.

As in the make-your-adventure books, the author merely supplies the world and the possibilities. It's up to the reader--the player--to make the decisions that will determine where they end up.
>>
>>4771426
>unless you're doing it on purpose hoping no one will notice so that you can appear to be the superior voice in the discussion.
It's been clear to me for a while that this is exactly what he's doing, on purpose to bait you guys. Just stop playing, nobody cares about the argument either way, least of all that troll.
>>
>>4771426
>a reference to the fact that a player's decisions about how they play the game means that there are aspects of potential events as well as which direction Sylvie develops that a player may never see because they have made certain choices about how they play the game.

What significant development is there in the first place? What her favourite dessert is? What kind of position she favours?

That is nothing of significance. What's significant is the backstory Ray provided which is his own: girl is living with abusive dick, tortures her on a regular basis, owner dies, girl is brought to you.

Why do you think people ask the whole time whether or not they can marry Sylvie? Because dicking her daily, because feeding her pies, because drugging her horny is no real progression. Her not dying is an significant event provided by the creator. Being able to marry her would be another one.

Even Ray is aware of Chekhov's Gun: If it's not essential, don't include it in the story.

>As such, 'their' Sylvie--or their experience with Sylvie, if you wish to think of it that way--will end up different from someone else's entirely of their own volition.

Different in what way?
>I never drugged her
>I never sexed her
>I never did it in the open with her?

You can see Ray being Japanese shining through this: instead of having a table through which one can see which events have processed in what way so that he can later check against them he ... ... ... simply increases a counter. Lust. And that's it. Anything else is lost, or maybe conserved for a day, and that's that.

I've come to call this X-COM 2 syndrome: requires a metric crapton of memory, but that memory isn't spend on state, but on abstraction and graphics. At least TF uses it only on abstraction.
>>
>>4771505
>Even Ray is aware of Chekhov's Gun: If it's not essential, don't include it in the story.

You claim to speak for him, and yet you conveniently choose to ignore the body of text when it suits you and then bring it up as an argument when that suits you better. You cannot say that the total body of game text is both the reason why there is no individuality and at the same time say that the game's text is bereft of non-essential components, conveniently ignoring much of that very text.

There is plenty of non-essential content in the game, which is a large part of what makes everyone's experience different. The game is still under development, that much is absolutely true, and the 'game' itself has not been completed. There are plenty of things missing, both H-related and non-H-related. As far as its current form, though, it's what you see and do not see, it's what you choose and do not choose, that makes the experience unique.

Among those choices, among those things you see, are plenty of non-essential tidbits of information or gossip or commentary. Perhaps they will become important later on once the game is fleshed out, as in Chekhov's Gun. Perhaps they will remain as nothing more than fluff that has no bearing on the overworld itself other than to give the player something to file away in the back of their mind.

But as Ray himself has stated in the FAQ, a large part of who Sylvie is and how the world operates is up to the player's own imagination. Don't claim to speak for Ray if you cannot even read enough Japanese to go through the creator's own words.
>>
>>4771510
>You claim to speak for him, and yet you conveniently choose to ignore the body of text when it suits you and then bring it up as an argument when that suits you better.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Care to elaborate?

>There is plenty of non-essential content in the game, which is a large part of what makes everyone's experience different.
For example?

>As far as its current form, though, it's what you see and do not see, it's what you choose and do not choose, that makes the experience unique.
And yet your argument would be so much stronger if the game wasn't in the state that it is right now, where your choices are "Do I dick her, do I dick her outside, do I dick her next morning, or don't I dick her at all?".

>Perhaps they will become important later on once the game is fleshed out
I wouldn't bet on that. My money would be on retcons. People usually have no shame using those.

>Don't claim to speak for Ray if you cannot even read enough Japanese to go through the creator's own words.
I haven't gone through his words, but through his actions. I tend to pay a lot more attention to someone's actions.
>>
たまご粥.
>>
>>4771542
>I have no idea what you're talking about. Care to elaborate?
Most certainly.

>>4770956
Text is enough, seeing as there is not much of character development going on anyways except for - you guessed it - art and text.

Here you use the argument that the full body of text in the game's code is a reason why a player's individual experience is irrelevant.

>>4771505
>Even Ray is aware of Chekhov's Gun: If it's not essential, don't include it in the story.

Here you argue that there is absolutely nothing non-essential in the game's text, which is not so. In short, you are either honestly ignorant of the game's full body of text, or feigning that ignorance in order to try to slip your argument by those not keen enough to notice.

As an example, there is the entire 'drunk Sylvie' sequence. It has no bearing whatsoever on the game. It doesn't lead to lewds, it doesn't get you any special items out of it, there's no reason to do it except to get some fluff out of it. There is a possibility that in the future there may be a 'point' to it, but for the moment that entire part of the game is completely and utterly non-essential. The communication system is another non-essential component, and those are merely two of many, many non-essential bits that players may or may not end up interacting with, thus shaping their perception of Sylvie and the world around them differently.

>And yet your argument would be so much stronger if the game wasn't in the state that it is right now, where your choices are "Do I dick her, do I dick her outside, do I dick her next morning, or don't I dick her at all?"
Absolutely correct, and I'm glad we can agree on this at least.

>I wouldn't bet on that. My money would be on retcons. People usually have no shame using those.
I was not betting on that at all--I was merely extending an olive branch to you in order to leave open the possibility that your Chekhov's Gun could in fact still exist.
>>
Does drinking wine do anything?
>>
>>4771589
>>4771574
>As an example, there is the entire 'drunk Sylvie' sequence. It has no bearing whatsoever on the game. It doesn't lead to lewds, it doesn't get you any special items out of it, there's no reason to do it except to get some fluff out of it. There is a possibility that in the future there may be a 'point' to it, but for the moment that entire part of the game is completely and utterly non-essential.

holy fuck dude do you even read
>>
>>4771598
>holy fuck dude do you even read
Not the entire thread, no.
Pressed Ctrl + F and searched for wine to see if someone had mentioned and the only mention was in reference to the WINE software.
>>
>>4771612
It was literally the post right above yours man.
>>
Holy fuck is this general always like this? I'd rather it be like the KS than this shit.
>>
>>4771627
For the past several threads, yes.
>>
>>4771627
It's either this or tumbleweed.
>>
To be fair, there's not a whole lot of things that can change Sylvie, outside of whether she lives or not and whether you accept her offer or not, and the latter can be changed later. I suppose the lust system somewhat changes her actions, but not in an everyday noticeable way. Eventually, most Sylvies will be very similar, with high Intimacy, high Lust, and maxed out sensitivity everywhere. I wouldn't mind an expansion of the talk system that allowed for different responses to what she says that could shape her personality a bit. Say, between a Sylvie that's outgoing and adventurous, or one that's more calm and introverted. Or something like that. Something to make each and every Sylvie, unique as they are, a bit more unique.
>>
I had a spark of idea...
Feeding Sylvie like this...
How would she react to it...
>>
Why am I losing lust points suddenly?
>>
>>4771777
IIRC, lust goes down over time (slowly) if you don't keep at it.
>>
File: sweatyunwashedtits.jpg (191 KB, 1200x1600)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
Torrent for 1.9.2 + 2.0.beta-c
https://anidex.info/torrent/83852
>>
>>4771789
What's new on 2.0?
>>
>>4771828
different bugs
>>
>>4767963
post some lewds please
>>
>>4771741
She would most likely be up for it but a bit confused at first. Then probably end up falling asleep during.
>>
>>4767963
Why does having rough sex with sylvie kill her
>>
>>4772017
It doesn't.
>>
>>4771789
Looks like someone gave her tea with pink flowers.
>>
>>4767963
Is it... natural to just want to protect and love and supply for this small broken girl?
Completely un-sexaully?
>>
>>4772124
That's completely normal. The un-sexually part will go away with time.
>>
>>4772124
I want to fatten up her a little to have some meat. Feed her some BE stuff also to induce lactation.
>>
>>4767963
how do I get her to fuck?
>>
>>4772175
Headpats, lots of them
>>
Is there an android version?
>>
NTR when
>>
Haven't been on in a while is there x-ray scenes in the game either officially or in the mod patch?
>>
File: future of headpatting.webm (2.91 MB, 1280x720)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>>4767963
When can I do like webm related?
>>
Why do they all have like burn marks?
>>
>>4773037
Every scene has X-ray enabled by default, and you can disable that from the menu in-game.
>>4773072
She has burn marks because she was tortured with corrosive chemicals in the past.
>>
>>4773082
Alright thank you.
>>
File: Tomoko.jpg (82 KB, 442x351)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>4771060
>hmm i rather like this idea, ill write it down for later
>tfw sempai notices me

Bonus points for Aurelia and/or Nephy dropping subtle hints what might be going on long before Doctor realizes.
>>
Why did it stop allowing me to molest her once I go out?
>>
>>4773120
Because at that point you've proven you're not a despicable person who should have died with the Jews eighty years ago.
>>
What the fuck, this is the fourth time she's died already. pls gib tips
>>
>>4773152
headpats and care. Also don't fuck her until she asks you to.
>>
>>4773158
I haven't touched her, am I supposed to not allow work?
>>
>>4773164
Don't rape her.
Give her a proper meal at the first day.
You need to have 45 intimacy points.
You have to gather at least 7 trust points (not displayed).

Trust is decreased when you go out without her (-3) and is increased when you go out with her (+1), give her pancakes the first time (+1), buy her clothes the first time (+3), tell her she's cute (+1), tell her she can trust you (+1), and give her chores (+1 - yes, in your autism you might think that you spare her, but what you actually do is telling her that you do not trust her enough to help you). The game gives you 8 trust points max, so that even when you screw up once you can still make it.

That being said, to this day I cannot believe there are people who fail at this. The very first time I played the game myself I simply wasn't a dick to her, and she came out alive and kicking. I just don't understand what your peoples problem is.
>>
>>4773164
you have to give her pancakes
>>
File: Sylvie Confused Pats.jpg (81 KB, 733x960)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>4773169
The first time I played. I kept messing up because I did'nt go out the second time. I just kept giving her headpats.

Headpats solve everything I thought... :(
>>
>>4773220
The game even mentions how she thought back of her day outside. Why did you think that she wouldn't want to repeat that experience?
>inb4 autism
>>
Does the game ever end? Can you fuck the clothes lady? Why does she want sex so much, it gets bothersome. One day I didn't and she said something along the lines of she wanted to rape me.
>>
>>4773273
No, no, and probably because you've raised her lust so much. If you don't have sex with her every now and then, she will. Alternately, you could spike her tea with blue flowers and lower her lust a bit.
>>
Do I have to sleep with her to progress? i don't want to lewd the loli i just want to pet her and look after her.
>>
>>4773423
You don't, no. There's a platonic route.
>>
>>4773098
He told me the same lie, when i mentioned lactation :'(
He even forgotten about it...
Nah joke. It's great even if he just consider it.
Still i want to buy a young slave (over 16-18) and suck on her nipples almost everyday
>>
>>4773616
>i want to buy a young slave (over 16-18)
>buying used goods

Those slave wont even be sold on a clearance sell.
>>
>>4773434
Awesome, thanks!
>>
Sylvia is so pure not even 045 would think about "curing" her
>>
>>4774174
Shit it's even in the file name I'm fucking blind
But that would be cool and kinda makes sense why he would bring people back from the dead
>>
File: nurse1.jpg (376 KB, 1350x900)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>4773098
well i cant really make any promises especially considering how much is gonna change with 2.0... but a scene that only really needs some writing/scripting i can probably finish quick once i figure out how i wanna do it.

>>4773616
guilt trip me more why dont ya? kek
but for what its worth im working on the drips thru her clothes right now. its not a big thing but i wanna get it looking right.

>on another note:
looking through my .psd folder. i really need to finish some of the stuff i was working on... who knows maybe ray will see it and finally give underwear a point in H scenes.
>>
>>4774331
yes more customization for the H-scenes is always a bonus. Also good stuff as usual.
>>
>>4774331
I want to give you headpats.
>>
HOW THE FUCK DO I NOT GET A LEWD ENDING
>>
>>4774480
Turn her down when she asks if you want to have sex the first time?
>>
File: ByTvCWR.png (662 KB, 877x1239)
662 KB
662 KB PNG
I'm surprised there isn't any central body of knowledge for the game, from what I can see there's no Wiki or guide or even leddit. Would be nice to know some of the numbers, like what counts as low/med/high lust and stuff
>>
>>4774610
All I've seen is a guide for like 3 cgs and that's it.
>>
>>4774648
Those are events, what would be nice is to know the numbers behind it so you can have some kind of time frame and can more accurately pursue memories, know when clothes are available, etc.
>>
So, is this worth the price content-wise? From what I've seen on the internet so far is that it's still in development atm, so for a game basically still in beta is it worth the 19 bucks?(New to 4chan and just thought this looked like a neat game.)
>>
>>4774610
The funny thing is the numbers are all over the place in the actual game code. 2.0.0 includes a readme that has the numbers, but I think the ones in the readme are wrong LOL
>>
>>4774840
Torrent it and see for yourself first.

You should know, however, that its rumored official uncensored English version will never appear on DLsite, so you'll have to buy it again elsewhere or pirate it still, if/when it's released of course.
Still, the creator will get more of your money if you buy it from DLsite, especially if you do it from its Japanese page there or from DMM.
>>
>>4770463
>a doctor wouldn't notice the symptoms of pregnancy
>>
>>4775686
Personal affiliations can could one's rational judgement...
>>
>>4770657
You sound like the kind of person who gets beat up a lot.
>>
Wasn't there a yandere mod for this at one point? What happened to that?
>>
>>4776044
There still is, last I knew. You can type 'yandere' into the talk box and you'll see some yandere behavior once you're over a certain threshold of numbers.
>>
File: 1498982310143.png (171 KB, 674x864)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>4770657
Are you new or something? People waifufag on this site all the time, and that anon was mild about it as far as most people go. I'm not condoning or condemning it, but do you go on a farcical tirade and suggest euthanasia every time someone does it?
>>
File: 1498039857644.png (528 KB, 707x541)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
>>4767963
So can you marry her yet?
>>
>>4776681
Not yet, but I'm single and not getting any younger.
>>
I've seen playthroughs with english text, can somebody tell/link me a version or tutorial on how to get it in english.
>>
>>4776725
Try reading the OP thoroughly.
>>
>>4776659
don't answer to shitposters
>>
>>4776697
Getting older is fine anon, just love your waifus till the end of your laifu even if you can't marry them.
It worked alright for Grape-kun.
>>
>>4777311
Truer words have never been spoken.
>>
>>4777328
well marrying waifus doesnt seem to be too far off in the grand scheme of things...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTNYcnGv6JY
>>
>>4777538
On what board was this happening?
also
my sides
>>
File: 1507508262427.gif (216 KB, 498x276)
216 KB
216 KB GIF
>>4777538
>CIA
fug
>>
File: what could this be.jpg (127 KB, 1400x1225)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>
>>4777765
delete this
>>
>>4770701
Please start using using a name. I want to filter you.
>>
>>4777919
this. please.
>>
>>4777932
4. People are not interested in your long ass autistic rants and want the easiest option to skip them.
Anyway, have your (You).
>>
>>4777948
It has actually been my first reply to you and I literally just came back to this thread after months of absence. (Last I played was version 1.6, I think.) So for me there is actually a bunch of new stuff.
Plus I am bored at almost 6 a.m. Yet I still skipped your autistic rants up to this point and would also very much appreciate an easy way to filter you out.
>>
>>4777954
Now you are just trying too hard.
This could have gone on for a few replies of fun time wasting, but you gotta step up your game.
>>
>>4777954
I said please. Just add a name, that's all I ask.
>>
File: kys.png (206 KB, 606x448)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>
File: thanks.png (232 KB, 608x448)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>4777981
>>
>>4770651
Android app version? Info on this?
>>
>>4777992
https://mega.nz/#!wJQjibwT!EzxmSCWU8p3mtZXVRF16nlc8-7iK8mKmIqrwN04yycs
>>
>>4777994
Is this an all in one thing, do I need anything else besides this? Also what version?
>>
>>4776742
It's just the modpatch right?
>>
>>4777997
all in one game and translation, all you need, and the 1.9.2
>>4778001
yes, the all "all in one" translation patch is what you want for just the translation now, look at >>4767994 for some torrents and the translation by itself.

since you are a new guy, i'd recommend just getting 1.9.2 without the 2.0 beta, installing either the modpatch from op or 11e version of the translation.
>>
>>4778006
Huh, on the Android version, the formatting is all screwed up, any tips? I just get this, can't click anything
>>
Is there a good reference for Sylvie's scars?
>>
Do I need to do something special to unlock the Outside 3 memory?
I'm at 1652 Intimacy 1422 Lust and I'm spamming the forest with the sleeveless dress but it won't come out

Also is there some hidden scenes or only the ones listed in memories?
>>
She keeps dying, what am i doing wrong?
>>
>>4778102
Stop being a dick. Give her lots of headpats, buy her clothes, give her a full meal, get her pancakes, and don't rape her.
>>
>>4778107
Yeah read on gamefaq that if you dick her at the start its gg.
>>
>>4778036
Someone suggested that if you turn on the auto-rotate and move the phone around it will eventually shake itself into the right screen ratio
>>4778102
Legit all you need to do is be nice to her and give her head pats, it's not hard.
>>
>>4778082
Play through the game and talk to her about it.
>>
>>4778313
I think they meant a good reference as to what they look like from all angles.
>>
>>4778313
this desu >>4778481

I would like to headpat Sylvie in AA2
>>
>>4767963
>>4778082
>>4778481
>>4778313
>>4778657
Better Question:
Does anyone know where I can get the MMD model for Sylvie? Maybe it would be easier to just take that model and - tenderly - extract her files and textures.
>>
Never fucking mind. I found it.
Decent Texture Reso, but I still need a reference of Sylvie and her scares to know where they go correctly, or the UV template MMD models use.
>>
>>4767963
played this about two years ago

Does it have any sort of ending now? Or does it just sort of trail off after you unlock all the sex scenes and max out affection and lust?
>>
>>4778711
What more do you want? you get a Silvie to give headpats and pancakes to. that's what's important.
>>
>>4778694
Is it the model used in that 18+ MMD video linked here a while back?
>>
File: sylvie.png (441 KB, 1372x765)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
>>4778733
No. I believe the model can still be nude, but she seems to lack genitalia and nipples.
though it looks like there is a place where nipples would go laid out.
>>
>>4778750
Actually now that I look a bit closer, I wonder if that's not her full body, but just like her legs or arms.
I don't have MMD so I can't confirm or deny this.
>>
>>4778752
well this one seems to have everything
http://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/mzanmfkn2h82x73b?language=en
>>
>>4778760
Funnily enough the model link for that links me to the one I downloaded. So it's probably fine.
>>
Is this the game that the crearon web full autistas to preventiva it from comino out on the west? Can I get a Quick run down on it please?
>>
>>4778836
Sure, senpai!
>https://vndb.org/v18636/chars
Here you go!
>>
>>4778826
>that one vlogger who claims all video games are sexist and went to the U.N. to demand they ban men; I forget the name
Anita Sarkesian
>>
>>4778919
But you are hanging out on 4chan, you'd get banned too.
>>
>>4778766
There also seems to be a oppai version of Sylvie too but it the textures seem a bit worse.
>>
>>4779055
>shitposting for months
>not autistic
kek
>>
>>4779058
see >>4779057
>>
>>4779060
>other people responding to me is autism
>me doing the exact same thing is just fun, I swear!
Talk about throwing stones when sitting in an autistic glass house yourself.
>>
>>4779065
And yet here you go, compulsively replying to everything I say, like someone with a certain mental disorder.
>>
>>4779068
Show me your marketing skills, senpai.
>>
>>4779072
With that elite marketing knowledge, you are bound to make so much money.
>>
>>4779093
>it's fun
>I find it boring
Now you are contradicting yourself. Pick one and only one.
>>
>>4779107
>I am totally poor by choice, making money is just too boring
>everyone disagreeing with me is American
The list of your bullshit just keeps growing longer.
It's funny you of all people claimed someone else suffered cognitive dissonance earlier.
>>
>>4779111
>I could make a lot of money doing this, totally
>I just don't want to
Yuropoor is not just a meme with you, huh?
>>
File: 1477678951423.png (218 KB, 976x942)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>4779113
Where did those muslims touch your girlfriend/wife/daughter/whatever? Show me on this.
>>
>>4779118
>proven wrong by claims without any evidence, much less proof
Yeah, because that is how that works.
But
>low level C programmer
>not autistic
also
>being this cucked
What was I expecting?
>>
>>4779124
You are really trying to hard right now.
Also: German and cucked, classic. How far is Merkel's dick lodged down your throat already?
>>
>>4779153
No, it's really just you I am asking personally, because I can pretty much see Merkel's dick lodged down your cuck throat from over here.
Don't lump yourself in with all the others, you are a special little snowflake after all.

I could care less as neither of those things really influence me. But have fun in Germanistan ruling over the Kaliphate of Europe.
>>
>a full thread filled with literally nothing but two autists arguing
Is there even any point making another thread after this one? TF is basically dead in the water now thanks to SP.
>>
>>4779222
>a full thread filled with literally nothing but two autists arguing
>Is there even any point making another thread after this one

you must be new here
>>
sorry about the long time with no updates

i have a bit of spare time today so im working on some of the stuff on my checklist. starting off with a alternate bj scene, a couple new names
>and hopefully ill get all the art/coding how i want it for milky Sylvie
>>
>>4779924
>a couple new names
Speaking of, are there reactions for Aurelia/Nephy/Ferro-whatshisface?
Also which non-alphanumeric characters did the name input field accept again?
>>
File: ctrl+V also works.jpg (266 KB, 1196x827)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>4779927
not as of yet but i can always add some later

so for what characters you can use, pretty much any of em.
there used to be a problem where the game softlocked if you input a certain symbol, but thats been fixed
>>
>>4779933
>there used to be a problem where the game softlocked if you input a certain symbol, but thats been fixed
I thought the fix made it so that symbol (and maybe others) were removed from the resulting string entirely?
If that's not the case, is there a reaction to a name along the lines of https://xkcd.com/327/ (possibly partial-matching for some known exploit-y symbols)?
>>
>>4779933
Oh snap is that actually possible?
>>
>>4767963
am i playing it wrong? its almost been 3 months in game and i haven't chosen a single lewd interaction towards sylvie. I'm treating her like my own daughter and I thought we will have suppose to be some kind of ending to it like her being independent or something
>>
>>4780266
games not finished there's no ending to it at all right now.
>>
>>4780276
im playing the version .19 something that got ported on android and im playing this casually at work so im not choosing any h scenes. thats kinda sad knowing this game is a bit old now
>>
>>4779924
>My random suggestion based on my main fetish is about to come to fruition
TS, you're amazing.
>>
File: 1507834837429.png (562 KB, 545x744)
562 KB
562 KB PNG
>>4770341
>Assuming possession over people, however fictional they may be, is either psychopathic or autistic. In either case I suggest to seek help
Wew lad, and I thought waifu fags were bad.

>>4770657
>>4770701
>>4770956
>>4771274
>>4771505
>>4771574
Imagine being this oblivious and calling other people Autistic, even though yet get assmade for someone fantasizing with their imaginary lovers or waifus, all so you can brag how much of an "intellectual" you are, using newly found words or theories/concept to mash in a conversation, and how much you have a grasp for "Grammar and English" to have your own self-righteous crusade.

I wonder if You'll stop being Autistic then look back at this and cringe, or maybe You'll still tip your fedora on how you "educated" the lesser mind.
>>
>>4780284
I can only imagine how things will happen when a co-worker and recognizes a game, only to tell everyone that You're playing a game where you can have sexual actions with a child.

>>4773040
Use after effects and make it look like magic, then record yourself and post it to the internet. In other words it's edited.
>>
>>4780789
Uh, that last quote isn't who you think it is, unless you intentionally included multiple people in your commentary. Considering your claim, I doubt that is the case and more than likely you just assumed that any post over a certain number of words had to be one person. Just be more careful before you pull that trigger, dude.
>>
Torrent for 2.0.0
https://anidex.info/torrent/86734
>>
>>4781053
wat.

need to check his twitter.
then dlsite
ill seed still.
>>
File: cute Sylvie is cute.jpg (81 KB, 600x825)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>4781057
I just got a notification from DLsite that a new version was out, so I just downloaded it and put it up for torrent.
If it's not the version we're waiting for, shikata ga nai. Just ignore and move on, I guess.
>>
>>4781060
just says other and addition of content :/

might as well see
>>
>>4781061
I see. Well, it's something!
>>
well it came out. now want a translation of all this.
>>
>>4781081
It says "the pleasure of being cummed inside"
>>
>>4781053
Now we wait another year+ for the official translation. Assuming SP didn't drop the project and just "forgot" to tell the translator that they haven't been communicating with lately.
>>
>>4771060
2.0 (modpach) translation when?
>>
>>4781081
Google translate OCR says:
It is a large update including significant specification change.
Save data compatibility is lost.
Tyranoscript main body update.
>>
File: nekomimimodo.jpg (174 KB, 566x800)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>4781086
That's a shame.
The guys who used to do the TL got forced to stop doing it or something?
I didn't really follow it that well when SP took over or whatever.
>>
it got fixed.
>>
>>4781100
sorry, platonic route is fixed
how does google translate misspell a translation?
>>
>>4781090
Sort of, the guy who use to do the translation had been working with SP for about a year before they told him to take it down. Apparently he has a ready-to-release and uncensored version of 1.9.2 just sitting on his harddrive. Supposedly he sent it to SP to release, but that was about 4 and a half months ago.
>>
>>4781136
You can hear from him on the last few pages of the (now useless) translation thread if you're interested: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28380
>>
Jesus Christ they are fast on this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw6aBIaydDk
>>
>>4781148
how the fuck have they allready translated and androided 2.0b while here we cant even have a fucking translator acting like a cuck (no offense, just that sp seems to just wants to kill TF through license control)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.