[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/h/ - Hentai

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 200 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: cd2.png (591 KB, 1501x888)
591 KB
591 KB PNG
Sexual fantasy thread time. I'll start

In 8th grade I had two hot choir teachers. One was a cute, peppy blonde. The other was a total MILF. Hips as wide as the grand canyon, curves that went on for miles. I masturbated to the thought of making her my personal cum dumpster, and using the blonde for threesomes and lesbian action. It was a good nut. I was hard in class the next day

Your turn, anons. The dirtier the better. Incest, rape, if it crossed your mind, write it!
>>
h
>>
I think black women are super hot. I wanna find a good black woman to settle down and marry.
>>
>>5043832
Too lewd for me anon
>>
As a filthy fujoshi, my dirtiest fantasy is me getting my boyfriend to agree to a mmmf foursome, except it's not all 3 guys focusing on me, it's me and him side by side ass up in the air as we both get fucked from behind.
>>
I absolutely wanna fuck this one chick from my school. I know I have no chance with her, but I’d still be her cum dumpster. Also one of my teachers I’d totally fuck. I’d cum all over her tits and have her suck it off.
>>
I know these two fertility goddess chicks and this one scrawny bookworm type girl
I like to imagine them toying with her sexually
>>
>>5043352
I find the idea if cleaning someone in a totally non sexual, clinical and calm way weirdly arousing.
>>
>>5043352
Two chicks at the same time.
>>
Hold hands with a cute girl
>>
>>5044030
Fuckin' A.
>>
>>5043352
source on that?
>>
>>5044035
gross. get out
>>
>>5043354
h
>>
>>5044062
Rape Fantasies, by Amahare Teikoku

is more funny than erotic though
>>
I want my mom and sister to tickle me.
>>
my boyfriend and i use to have this couple that were our closest friends. eventually the girl left him and almost a year after i left my boyfriend for his best friend. we'd been talking for so long and when we were younger we both fantasized about one another.
a couple months back i convinced my friend, his ex's, girlfriend to have sex with us. she wasn't into taking it because his cock is too big and i reaalllyyy hope that she considers it.

i still think about the four of us before everything happened and i fantasize about my current boyfriend and i cheating on our respective partners with one another, cucking the both of them at the same time.
>>
I often consider consensual missionary sex for the purpose of procreation to be pretty hot.
>>
>>5044519
You sick fuck
>>
Missionary romantic sex is my biggest turn on.

In this "any fetish is allowed" age, this is the rarest and most exotic fantasy possible.
>>
File: disgust_0.png (28 KB, 370x320)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>5044519
>>5044035
Disgusting
>>
I never knew how hot asphyxiation play was until my girlfriend told me that she wanted to try it. Now I choke her out almost every time.
>>
>>5044523
you know you love it
>>
File: 2.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
My favourite sexual fantasy is to be a girl with a doll face and rocking a breeder´s body, have an identical twin sister, and get the two of us fucked together doggystyle, at the same time and in the same place.

More specifically, under a bridge, on old mattresses, with a line of filthy, homeless bums taking their turn with us one after another. It would be the sort of gangbang that would see us pass out and wake up later, covered in semen and still getting fucked by the last few unsatisfied bums, with our bellies so full of sperm they ached, and pregnant with triplets.
>>
>>5043949
Well shit, I've always wanted to do that but never found a girl who wanted that.
>>
Abusing the trust of a shy girl to force her to do a lot of stuff, preferebly a younger girl
>>
older fat ugly women
>>
The scientists genetically engineer the best species that looks like a woman , reproduces by human semen, by having a 50%chance for the child to be human and 50%chance for it to be part of the species. They are also monogamous, getting them to love you by kissing them, but by doing that you also change your genes in the process to also make you monogamous.They come in different races that differ in height(raging from 120cm to 210cm), color and face and body characteristics (similar to humans) and all are made to be attractive.
The scientists also make another species to be used as sterile poligamous public cum dumpsters.
The monogamous ones are usually used as pets, sexslaves and housewifes. There are some special rooms in most of public places where you can fuck a cum dumpster to calm yourself down or take care of your pet by fucking her, to satisfy her sexual urges, due to their high libidos.
My fantasy is owning a monogamous one and fucking her.
>>
>>5044556
hot
>>
My realistic greatest fantasy is that my gf makes me her slave : she who have total control on me, give me orders, etc...
The real fantasy I have is my gf being a witch and using her powers to force me to do things (and eventually modify my body)
>>
>>5044096
h
>>
I fantasise about winning a bet with an engaged co-worker, and as my prize I get to spunk over her face and tits. She then has to rub my cum into her skin and wear it for the rest of the day.
>>
100% has to be being raped by soldiers as a comfort woman type situation, eventually falling pregnant to the constant use. Also guys pissing on me.
>>
>>5045526
This
Is
Perfect
>>
>>5043352
Most want to bang a teacher or nurse or something like that, but I want to bang a hairdresser.
>>
I have a huge military kink. I’m talking uniforms and gas masks and guns and the whole formality and imperialistic vibe it gives off just sets me wild. I think my ideal fantasy would be maybe as a nurse for some sort of heavy duty supersoldier decked out in a gas mask and thick Kevlar armor. This guy is a lot bigger than your average human, and is probably not as intelligent as one, but it still has emotions and feels lust and such (bonus points for him having heat like cycles.) My fantasy with him would be giving him a physical or dressing a wound under his armor with one thing leading to another and me eventually getting my brains fucked out with his thicc radioactive dick, ending with him giving me a cream pie and just panting and groaning like an absolute animal and using me as a human fleshlight and maybe even keeping me around for ‘breeding’ purposes.
>>
>>5043352
Either being an cute, small futa (like ~150cm) and going around with my huge cuck, cucking men and impregnating their wifes/gf´s

OR

Being an cute girl, outwardly pure but an huge slut in secret
>>
File: 1516561467557.jpg (243 KB, 1000x800)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>5043352
I want to get marred soon. Sex would start out gentle, getting rougher as I got more used to it, but then gentle again to accommodate my pregnancy. Maybe I could experiment with anal or get really good at bjs during that time.
>>
this is less of a confession, and more of a "wtf just happened" that I am really weirded out about
>be me 19 year old guy who likes cakes and women older than me
>had a few crushes in HS, but I never knew if anyone liked me
>applying for jobs so I can afford car insurance, and money for tuition
>eventually get hired for a "summer camp" run by city government
>basically a glorified babysitter for about 30 8-9 year olds, but whatever I have money
>at lunch time watching the kids eat
>a girl runs up to me with a boy chasing her
girl: "Mr. Anon I have something to tell you"
boy: "NO DON'T TELL HIM"
girl: "(boy) has a crush on you"
>boy's face becomes red and they start chasing after each other again
>he is avoiding me until his parent picks him up
why does shit like this happen?
I'm still trying to process what the fuck happened
>>
>>5046821
Little girls are brutal psychopaths
>>
>>5043832

The absolute madman.
>>
>>5045831
h
>>
>>5046821
Just kids being morons

>girl "who's your favorite teacher"
>boy "Mr Anon, hes cool"
>girl "OMG you LOOOOOVE mr anon"
>boy "no i don....
>girl " you do, you have a crush on mr anon"
>girl proceeds to embarrass boy as kids typically do
>>
>>5046867
h
>>
>>5043832

Down with the white woman.
>>
>>5046821
Maybe he had a crush on you, that's about it.
Jeez, man. It's a puppy crush, don't get flustered about it.
>>
>>5046834
>girls are brutal psychopaths
The truth has been spoken.
>>
I want a cosplay orgy where all the girls are 100% accurate visually and personality and stay in character.
>>
File: download.png (90 KB, 352x268)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
Mostly cuckold fantasies, creating a perfect waifu who appears to be pure and demure and in love with me on the outside, but is actually a huge dirty slut who loves to cuck me and sleep with other men and is abusive cold and distant when we are alone doesnt let me touch her or get intimate and insults my masculinity and sends me pictures and videos of her sexual escapades plus calls during sex or use our own bedroom and house
>>
Making a little girl pregnant.
>>
File: 1476593797992.png (180 KB, 546x535)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>5047765
Imagine having such a shit fetish that you just drift off of this plane of existence without leaving any offspring. I don't get mad because cucks are a self solving problem.
>>
I want a girl who helps me wrestle and dominate other men and women.
>>
File: 1516404067303.jpg (164 KB, 1200x848)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
I want to be the subject of a creampie gangbang with my fiance and his friends desu
>>
File: 1497212541028.jpg (563 KB, 969x1325)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
Being passed around a group of guys. Each one cumming inside while sucking off those who aren't fucking me
Preferably like a boyfriend's group of pals or something
>>
>>5047853
Ask for it. Seriously, just ask. It's the first step to having a fantasy fulfilled when it's reasonably realistic like that.
>>
>>5047853
>>5047859
Nether of you are alone in this. People would be shocked by how common this fantasy is with women. If you actually want it (instead of just like to think about it to get off, which is fine too), the only real obstacle is how confident your boyfriend is in his relationship with you and his own masculinity. If he knows that you love him, and isn't intimidated by the idea that if you fuck somebody else you might suddenly lose interest, then this is something that could 100% happen. But yeah, you gotta ask.
Sincerely, a guy who got asked by his buddies fiance to help gang-bang her, and then did.
>>
>>5047899
That's actually super reassuring. I've been scared to ask my fiance cause I'm afraid he'll get the wrong idea, I've had some semblance of this fetish for a long time and i'm just worried he'll think it's about the other guy(s) rather than the idea.
>>
>>5043998
>High schooler alert

"Dirtiest sexual fantasies"

>I'd fuck a girl
>>
My girlfriend has already accepted my fantasy. But she rarely get drunk and when she does, it's not enough for what I want ...

Anyways, we agreed that as long as neither of us is mad at each other and or has to wake up early in the morning. We can try whatever we want with the other while the other is sleeping.

"what if you're drunk, would you let me fuck you?"
She agreed and so on.

My fantasy would pretty much be to have her passed out drunk, play with her, masturbate while eating her ass, cum on her face fuck her all while she's sleeping/passed out.

>Hurr durr, that's rape

She'd probably get wet when I tell her what I did.
>>
>>5047906
Here's a factor that might take some shine off the fantasy: it'll take time. Sex, and especially this kind of group sex, is about trust. He has to trust you, in the way's I've already mentioned, but you also have to trust him and all the other participants. Everybody has to be comfortable with it, and confident in themselves, especially if there's preexisting friendships involved. When I did it, there was a long buildup. It was made clear to me from both him and her that she had a powerful libido, was horny all the time, and wanted to be gang-banged more than anything else. He loves making her happy, and honestly the fact that she wanted to be fucked three times a day was kind of tiring him out. We talked about it LONG before we actually did anything. We made several checks to ensure that we could actually be comfortable with this (eg. she got naked for us a few times, she sucked him off in front of me, i sucked her tits in front of him, etc. Small steps). And that same trust and comfort had to be built with the other two guys too (I suppose that might seem small for a gang bang, but honestly past four dudes I think it might be impossible. This was hard enough to set up). So it's slow. It's careful. It's not a spontaneous "now you're a fucktoy" thing, at least in my admittedly limited experience. The real world doesn't work exactly like hentai. But that doesn't mean it's by any means impossible.
>>
File: da 1.jpg (89 KB, 736x981)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>Girl I really like was sitting in my car.
>We are parked a bit from the front of her house in the middle of the night.
>She lives in the middle of backwoods nowhere, the nearest neighbor being probably 3 football fields down a hill.
>She is a bit weird and is very kinky. We often talk about sexual fantasies we have as we are both rather depraved. Also very nerdy and cute.
>I confessed to her earlier that night, got turned down but it didn't affect the night alone together as we quickly moved on from that topic.
That's the set up, so the fantasy.
We were talking about sex stuff, and not vanilla stuff like bondage or incest, but like rape, filming, degradation, blackmail, breaking, claiming, etc. She then says: "Man, I would love to live out a rape fantasy where a guy just...takes me. Forces his will on me and fucks me and breaks me down. I would love for him to just ruin me in everyway until I develop stockholms and can't say no to him." (Before you fucks say anything, I 100% know it wasn't a hint. I also know she is very much talking;purely fantasy not irl.) In that moment, I almost snapped. I'm much bigger then her, and it was like 1am. She lived alone and no one would hear her screaming in my car. No risk of anyone driving by either since she lives on the top of a hill. I wanted to do it. I wanted to rip off her clothes and fuck her unprotected. She's small, like 5'0 and 120 pounds while I'm 6"1 at 230. I would have easily been able to pin her and beat any fight out of her. My libido was so high that I knew I'd be able to crush her fighting spirit away. I also know she's quite sensative and is one of the few girls that can orgasm through penetration alone. It took every ounce of will not to just throw her in the back and raped her until she stopped moving and screaming, only then to drag her back into her house and rape her through the weekend, keeping her prisoner in her own house until she broke and finally fell for me. Pic related, similar look.
>>
>>5047941
One of my fav things to do is have my boyfriend forcefully push me to drink alchohal until I'm a mess and take advantage of me in that state. Sometimes I black out, sometimes I dont. I just love being half aware of what's going on but powerless to stop it. I also like that it makes me kinda dumb. As a pretty smart person, I love having that taken away from me and made into a total slut.
>>
I want to drink pussy juice. kind of like those gokkun pics but instead of semen it's creamy delicious vaginal fluids

I'm always taken aback at how little content there is of this. plenty of piss, scat, semen, lactation stuff everywhere, but almost nothing on this basic sexual fluid.

I love eating pussy too, but that's a different fetish
>>
>>5047899
Yeah the whole idea isn't like "I'm bored of your dick let me fuck other dudes" it's more like "I want you to share me like you own me"
A big fear of that though is the buddies thinking they can just fuck me whenever after that. So I guess I'd want them to kinda be my friends too so they understand what's up
>>
File: 1504465113930.jpg (76 KB, 658x978)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Recently me & my gf are risking it more and more since we are super horny for some reason. I always found hot the fact that I could get her pregnant if I forced myself to cum into her, and recently we are playing more and more without any protection, and this is getting her even hornier the longer we keep on fucking and the closer we get. I feel like whispering "I am getting you pregnant now" in her ear makes her wetter than ever, and I would just like to explode into her while we both cum.
>>
>>5044035
/d/ is that way, sicko.
>>
>>5044035
abhorrent
>>
finding a beautiful girl that pisses me off and then just bullying her, manhandling her and making her tear up, making her think i'll hit her or something, dominating her emotionally and mentally until she's submissive then backing her into a corner and pushing her down and grabbing her hair and fucking her mouth without saying a word until i bust and then i guess skip town and change my identity before the cops get me
>>
>>5044035
We've got a champion of slaanesh over here
>>
To have cute catgirl maids that are always on hand to provide service who also like to be spanked and like taking things in the butt..
>>
>>5047932
Well he did say he’d be HER cum dumpster rather than the other way around...

Read between the lines, anon
>>
I’ve got a number of strangle, rape, and somnophilia fetishes, but as far as some of the more vanilla and acceptable ones are concerned, I’m kinda annoyed at the lack of dry hump, thigh sex, and under-clothes tit fuck videos there are.
>>
>>5048080
BURN THE HERETIC
>>
i've allways wanted to be the slave of all the girls in my class. i would do whatever they asked.
>>
also i want to suck on a girl's tits and drink their milk
>>
>>5047985
that's pretty fucking hot

t.father of two
>>
>>5043352
leaving the lights on
>>
>>5044444
waste of digits
>>
>>5043352
Breeding/cumflation/pregnant futanari, lesbian stuff, I rly like some breast expansion/belly expansion, also stuffing/weight gaining, any mix of those will get me off. One of my favourite hentai is one where a heavily pregnant girl fucks her equally pregnant sister in the ass with her big dick, seeing those two big bellies and tits rub against each other and jiggle around is so hot, I'm fucking diamonds writing this
>>
>>5047942
>is about trust
It's not nly about trust/masculinity/belief in each other and realationship/etc, for a lot of men the fact of their woman being gangbanged in itself is disgusting.
>>
>>5047899
>the only real obstacle is how confident your boyfriend is in his relationship with you and his own masculinity.

It's hard imagining being this self-centered and delusional to even pretend to believe this. Don't throw away your relationship over the advice of narcissists on a Chinese shadow puppet forum.
>>
>>5045786
What the fuck is so hot about being forced to do every little thing?
Why is it such a prevalent fetish? Are men becoming that effeminate? For fucks sake
>>
>>5048061
See I have a similar fantasy but it feels a bit more.. wholesome. Like yours is a one way bullshit fantasy in my honest opinion. Ya sicko.

I want a girl that'll bully me as much as I bully her, we'd wrestle it off until I'd inevitably gain the upperhand and fuck her rough, then we'd go all snuggly and smooth, and then back to bullying the next day
>>
>>5048387
Wouldn’t narcissists be adamantly against gangbanging their wife/gf? Fetishes are entirely about emotional security and comfort level. If your ego is too big or you’re insecure then any fetish is going to be a mess. Even something like purely monogamous bdsm will be a problem.
>>
A girl who hates me is, for whatever reason, made to reluctantly have sex with me.
she adamantly demands that i don't cum inside her, but then i do as she yells obscenities at me.

...any of this in doujin form?
>>
>>5048462
>Fetishes are entirely about emotional security and comfort level. If your ego is too big or you’re insecure then any fetish is going to be a mess.

Some desires are just dangerous to you and those around you. No amount of rationalization is going to circumvent this. It's best for most things to stay fantasy. Don't be quick to throw away something good that could last for a long time over a temporary pleasure.
>>
>>
>>5048494
Oh I agree. There really are three broad categories of fantasy. 1) Realistic and plausible (foot fetish, bdsm, etc), 2) Technically “real” but violates some kind of code of conduct/harmful (rape, incest), 3) entirely fiction (catgirls, elves).

Cucking and gangbangs fall somewhere in between 1 and 2. It’s not implausible it could work just fine but you really have to think about it before you start flying that close to the sun.
>>
I had a fantasy about drugging raping and beating my ex and the resulting nut was phenomenal but I know I could never bring myself to do that to her at least not non-consensually
>>
File: The_lorax.jpg (52 KB, 535x344)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Still dont know how it came to be but im horrified it happened at all.
You know The Lorax movie? Well ever since I descended into degeneracy my prime fetish has been NTR and my favorite artist Takeda Hiromitsu, and for some reason at some point 2 years ago/last year I started to fantasize about the grandma from the Lorax(pic related) NTRing the mc of the movie with the girl he has a crush on: Audrey, dont ask how this happened or why, it just did, I didnt even like the movie, in fact I think its extremely mediocre. Even so, I had these mental images and fantasies of that old lady seducing/fondling/kissing/fingering/mindbreaking(without penetration of course, futas are gay) Audrey like the old guys and delinquents from Takeda Hiromitsu's doujin and Audrey slowly getting corrupted by her. This shit went on for like a month until I guess one day the mental images stopped appearing, I never masturbated to it, but everytime I dozed off for some reason the fantasies and mental images would appear and haunt me, I realized from the first day how weird the whole thing was and im glad its over.
>>
>>5048504
>Cucking and gangbangs fall somewhere in between 1 and 2. It’s not implausible it could work just fine but you really have to think about it before you start flying that close to the sun.

That's what bothers me. People really want to narrow it down to "lol it's just sex", when it significantly impacts not only your relationship, but most of your life. It's like starting hard drugs. I never met anyone who was better off after it. Even something like poly relationships. Never seen a healthy poly couple. They're either emotionally unstable or totally disconnected.
>>
>>5045526
Thats a cool plot for a show
>>
>>5048694
Is this pasta
>>
>>5046915
h
>>
>>5048728
>that's a cool plot for happy life
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>5047899
>>5047853
>>5047859
Fuck that's hot, anyone know any good doujins that feature this?
>>
http://en.virtualpopstar.com/vote/clandestine/
>>
>>5048012
I speak for /d/ when I say there are some deviants that even we don't want.
>>
Sometimes I see a cute 2d girl and wish I had her body and could get all my holes stuffed. I'm otherwise a cishet male, so I guess I somehow got really strong AGP.
>>
File: holding hands censored.gif (1.39 MB, 478x360)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB GIF
>>5044035
>>
>>5048728
It'd be cool if someone made a show after my idea, or it really happened IRL, like this other anon said: >>5048756
>>
>>5043832

A-are you asian?
>>
File: 1523267661827.gif (1.78 MB, 400x279)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
>>5043352
My sexual fantasies are nothing special.
However I like lying on my bed and start thinking about some cute thing being abused, in horrible manners, with suffering and despair on its face, being pushed closer and closer to death.
It makes me go hnnnng.
>>
I'm in vanilla dom-sub relationship. I like calling my bf 'master', drinking his cum every morning, dressing as a cat-maid before sex, cleaning on high-heels without panties and showing my butt during that, cooking him dinner naked and waiting patiently until he'll finish. I changed my appearance for him - before our relationship I was a bit tomboyish. Now I have long hair, manicure and girly clothes bought by him. He can call me whenever he wants to fuck or get a blowjob and I'm instantly willing and wet. We went for 'a walk' a few times and he was fingering me next to my family (we were in bed and covered with blanket of course).

But that is not enough for me.

My ultimate fantasy is being cucked by him. I want to come back from work and see him being served by our common friend who were his crush before our relationship. I want him to order me to masturbate in front of them. And after that he should completly deny me the right to touch him. If I want to taste his dick, I can only lick her vagina after their intercourse. If I want to feel his warm, I can touch his clothes after he get undressed. During their sex I would make my best to make her feeling the greatest pleasure and obey his every command.
And wait. Willing and wet. Almost insane from sexual tension. For my master to put his dich inside me again.
>>
I've always fantasizing about having to go up to the front of an all female class and me having to do a problem on the board. I drop the marker and go to pick it up, revealing I'm wearing a women's thong. All the girls, teacher included laugh at me and call me a faggot. They then tie me up and yank my pants down, making fun of my tiny, panty covered cock.
>>
>>5049683
If this is not some kind of LARPing, then there is some happy guy living on this planet.
>>
>>5043352
To be loved
>>
>>5048755
h
>>
Mine's not even dirty, it's just weird. I have such a huge lactation fetish, just not in a "mommy gib milkies" sort of way. I just find the natural purpose of breasts to be so incredibly sexy. That women can create something so nourishing from their body is beautiful to me. Honestly, my biggest sexual fantasy would be being in some sort of "human cow" relationship with someone. Someone who finds the idea of fueling another human body with their own sexy.

I'd post some pics to go along with this, but I don't know how /h/ appropriate they'd be. Maybe better off in /d/.
>>
>>5049966
>>/d/
>>
File: 68252460_p0.png (921 KB, 800x1200)
921 KB
921 KB PNG
I really like feet but for some reason i don't really like to fantasize about being dominated even tho foot fetish is linked to submissive types almost all the time. Maybe i'm just weird.
>>
>>5050088
im the same way, love feet but only into very light domination, if you'd even call it that. Im also not into dirty feet at all though
>>
>>5050088
>>5050117
samesies
did we just become best friends?
>>
>>5047899
>you’re insecure in your masculinity if you wouldn’t let your friends fuck your partner
The absolute fucking state of cucks. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>5044030
I've done this. Was neat, but i underperformed i feel like. Spent too much time focusing on them and got too nervous about my own pleasure.
Shit gets emotionally messy fast as well.
>>
The more I go on in my life the more I am being drawn to the idea of polyamory. But not that stupid "well I just want to love everyone" bullshit. Like I'd like to have a woman that I love having sex with and a woman who just wants to have children. But maybe this is just because my current GF really doesn't want kids but is a really nice person who I have great sex with.
>>
>>5050258
no not really. It's a legitimate point of view. Just because you don't agree with it, and you don't have to, doesn't mean it isn't true for this person. Masculinity for some people is the ability to know that you are the best regardless of others. Knowing that they'll always come back to you because you are the "manliest" or "best" just because you don't agree with that doesn't make it wrong. I personally don't agree with it but my definition doesn't have to be anons and him having a different opinion is entirely fair and reasonable.
>>
>>5043998
>but I’d still be her cum dumpster.
underage faggot Anon, I don't think you know what you just said.
>>
Thicc asian milfs turn me in the most. I always dreamed of dp-ing an asian milf with my friend until she squirts everywhere. That's all from me.
>>
File: 1519780191208.png (342 KB, 600x624)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
>tfw no yandere gf

>tfw no sexy qt to hold you at knifepoint and force you to fuck her 6 ways from sunday

>tfw no girl will kill you to love you

sadness
>>
File: lewd_smile.png (258 KB, 819x603)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
Waking up as either a girl or a futa.
>>
>>5043949
Where the fuck do I find hentai of this.
>>
>>5050460
in the yaoi section probably
>>
>>5044550
big deal. I choke my girlfriend even when we're not in bed.
>>
>>5049968
h
>>
File: 17 - 1.jpg (29 KB, 480x480)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
My fantasy is going to a native inhabited island that has been untouched by the outside world. I work my way to the nearest tribe of friendly natives willing to communicate. I flip a coin. Heads and I will teach these savages the way of the first world countries and try to negotiate a trade of advanced weapons for their women. Tails and I'll massacre the men and rape the filthy animal native women and implant my white seed into all of them. The idea makes me really turned on.
>>
I'm a fairly big guy 6ft and 200lbs and thanks to a girl I dated in high school I seem to have a rather specific kink I'm generally what most would consider submissive when it comes to sex as this girl was petite and had a shallow vagina and i didn't want to hurt her by being too rough. Well this girl would purposely try to rile me up during sex usually slapping combined with trash talk and finally I lost my temper and switched the roles on her, I literally fucked her so hard the head of my cock penetrated her womb at which point she screamed and passed out at the same time her vagina muscles clenched up completely locking around my dick, so I freaked tried to get out of her as I'm not wearing a condom and I'm about to cum and she's not on any birth control. So I wait for her to regain consciousness and apologize for hurting her... she responds by saying that while it did hurt she passed out from her orgasm. When I asked why she had slapped me
(which is what made me lose my temper) she said that she knew I had a beast inside me from the moment she met me and she'd wanted to meet it...so any idea what this kink a girl unleashing that wild and primal part of yourself is called?
>>
>>5050555
It's called Just like one of my Japanese doujins
>>
>>5050594
I'm already aware that some of what I discribed shows up in Japanese porn not my fault you have a shrimp dick anon. Either answer my question or move along.
>>
>>5050555
faggot
>>
File: ev013f.png (1.15 MB, 1024x768)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
I want to pee inside a girl.
>>
I wanna be choked out while fucking and they start saying some shit like "We'll be together forever when you're dead" real scary yandere shit like that. My gf's grip is weak as shit though and she's super shy about dirty violent talk for some reason.
>>
>>5045156
I actually have this. Actually we really have a great relationship, but it's definitely a little more on the extreme side. She's a tall shy asain girl, god tier beauty, but self conconious and hard on herself.. she needs that approvoal.. anyway.. that's opened the doors for everything from ass to mouth, to "today you are going to fuck this guy to please me." Daddy is going to beat your ass then fuck your mouth, okay sweetie.. yeah? That's a good girl.
>>
>>5043352
Wanna deepthroat dom these chicks from my school and get femdomed (cutley not extremly) from that brown haired girl in my grade
>>
>>5044523
Agree
>>
File: 1528999064963.jpg (63 KB, 752x1024)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>5050555
>penetrated her womb
What is basic anatomy anon

I have an 8inch cock and I've bottoned out hard in a girl who was 4'9 and had a shallow pussy. Pro tip for your next LARP, you will draw blood and seriously physically injure her (cervix) before you ever "enter her womb". And she will hate you for the rest of your life
>>
>>5050832
I have no clue what actually happened. All I no is what I felt, which was a pop and then a steel vise around the head of my dick she convulsed and passed out. This girl was 4'8" and I'm also a member of the 8in club and we didn't have sex for nearly a month afterward because she was so sore.
>>
I want to find a tall woman with either a penis or a strap-on and have her wear an elastic onepiece swimsuit. Then I would go in her suit and put my arms and legs into the suit’s holes, leaving me immobilized and dangling off the ground, facing forwards. My dick would go through a cut circle so I wouldn’t cum from rubbing her. I would then get my prostate pounded as she fucked me standing
>>
>>5050832
Sucks to be you, my dick is 10 inches and I regularly fuck the cervix of my 4'7" gf
>>
>>5044035
kys
>>
File: 1458938740098.jpg (122 KB, 1238x885)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>5047787
I accept it's only possible in the world of 2d, swinging is what I would look for in this plane of existence.
>>
>>5043352
Be able to do everything (except vore, gore, vomit and things that involve other men) with every girl I've felt attracted to, without any consequences. Anal-related shit, piss, lesbian shit and xsomes, public shit...
>>
I wanna get cucked by my girlfriend and her best friends ex. Dunno why but it gets me rock hard
>>
hey guys is gut punching real?

a friend showed me a hentai of a girl getting hooked on gut punches a month ago and i fuckin can't get it off my mind.
It sounds extremely cringy and fucked up to me.... but IT BECKONS.
SEND HELP
>>
I want to have a round of 69, then change positions and slowly deepthroat my waifu from above while she lies on the bed with my balls touching her face and we hold hands lovingly, with our wedding rings still on. Then pat her head gently and french kiss her. I also want to cover her face in semen and kiss her.
Another thing that gets me rock hard is both of her feet on my face in any kind of situation.

It's just that my OCR drives me to desire what I consider forbidden, and I'm barely holding out not to become attracted to the idea of multiple males on one woman. I dearly wish the day I start typing "scat" in the search field without a minus sign never comes.
>>
>>5050543
h
>>
>>5053768
Sure, it's ryona
>>
>>5048473
Your best bet is hentai where people play the king game. Other than that, blackmail is the next best tag for that.
>>
>>5050270
Not him but I think it's just more the phrasing of insecurity. Like it suddenly just becomes if you're not okay with letting your partner sleep around you're insecure about your masculinity. Like I can buy a recorder, and I would then outright own and control that, with more security that I ever would any sort of relationship with another person (obviously) but dude I don't want other people using my recorder go buy your own wtf.
>>
>>5050861
You did not penetrate her cervix. You popped your cock underneath or above it. There's a kind of fold there that tightly locks around the cervix that usually extends but if you fuck a girl before she fully warms up she won't expand enough.
>>
>>5043352
Once spent an hour thinking what if i could freeze time then realised that you can get away with a lot of rape after that thought of it while fapping that if i find a way to do that i can fuck my crush
>>
>>5053812
h
>>
>>5044522
I couldn't agree more.
>>
A friend of mine is a really smart and a natural leader. I joke around with her that she would run a country if she had the chance. My fantasy is being her paramour while she is a leader of a county, a role reversal type deal with some perks of being her lover. Kinda far out there but its fun to think about on lonely nights.
>>
>>5047985
This, but mixed with a rape fetish, so it winds up being me pinning her down and telling her that I'm going to fill her up, followed by trying hard as fuck not to do so while she struggles underneath me.

The best sex we ever had came after she was away for a week, and was basically pure control. Constant switching between her mouth and pussy, fucking her as hard as I could manage, and threatening to cum inside if she dared to cum before me. It ended up with her riding me begging constantly to please let her cum. I got so disorientated by how vocal she was being that I let her off with swallowing instead. If I ever get her that desperate again I want to hold firm and force her to throw away any inhibitions or fears, and go full on ahegao-tier. And then afterwards hold her and tell her what a good girl she is while still playing with her tits. I genuinely really enjoy aftercare, like putting her back together and showing her that I can recover her just as much as I can hurt her.
>>
File: 1529272051287.gif (786 KB, 760x870)
786 KB
786 KB GIF
>>5043352
I want a girl to mommy me. I want her to tell me how much of a good boy I am and how much she loves me and she'll never leave me. I want her to hold me in her bosom and milk me dry.

I feel like this sounds like major mental issues as I write this.
>>
>>5055077
I want the same, so at least you're not alone.
>>
I’ve got way fucking weirder, but there’s one that FEELS dirtiest. Or sluttiest, really.

Starts with being focus of a dubcon/noncon gangbang (so in my case a lone guy being selfishly used by a bunch of gals). Bonus points for fears about protection not getting used and so on, but that’s not the real wrinkle.

The real wrinkle is that in the middle of all this, I wind up crushing badly on one of the gals in the group at first sight. And that just skews the whole experience. I’m still trying to resist and saying “no” but now inwardly I’m also secretly looking forwards to when she gets her turn. I’m getting more turned on whenever she’s touching or closely watching me. I can’t stop stupidly hoping we might get to know each other after this. All of the above making it so I come inside her way harder than with other gals, and in her specific case a part of me’s actually hoping she’ll get pregnant.

It’s basically my headcanon for any femdom gangbang scene now, especially if some of the gals are watching and giving commentary.
>>
>>5055077
>wanting to be actually actively loved is now a mental illness
This is just sad.
>>
I wanna get a woman pregnant
>>
I'm a short guy, and also like a Dom, so I'd love to have some six foot tall Amazon type girl that I could just tie up and pump full of my cum. Especially if they're begging for me to cum inside.

I've had a couple sub partners in the art that I did other fun things with. One liked it when I punched her in the stomach and sides, she'd get this goofy.grin on her face while I smacked her around. Another, couldn't get enough of my cum, I'd usually just shoot it on the floor and have her lick it up.
>>
>>5047947
You gay my friend for not raping her like she wanted
>>
My dirtiest fantasy is to destroy the human species by killing all men and keeping women as sex slaves to various animals until they all die of physical trauma during childbirth.
>>
My sister and I shared a room, and had a bunk bed, so we didn't have a whole lot of privacy. She had the top bunk. I'd always hear her masturbating, and then I'd start masturbating too. And I know she heard me masturbating, and then she'd start. We never, ever acknowledged it, but we both did it for years. It honestly made my orgasms so much better.
>>
File: 1497470301631.jpg (29 KB, 600x456)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>5055993
It fucking feels like it sometimes. This isn't /adv/ but people are shit nowadays. Nobody thinks beyond themselves, being happy with someone else in a relationship is neigh impossible because of social media so there's always a steady flow of guys spamming your girl with texts until she eventually gives in and gets richer or better looking dick. The only thing I have to look forward to is getting close to paying off hundreds of collectors because I wasn't born rich or had connections.

I don't feel anything anymore but sadness and contempt for my fellow man.
>>
i want to get my mom drunk and coerce her into cheating then film it and blackmail her. turn her into my whore and make her fuck a ton of black guys bareback until she gets pregnant.
>>
File: 1507508103091.png (240 KB, 480x360)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>5050549
The only reason I wanted to join the Peace Corps was to go to this native island and find a qt native wife that finds my white skin attractive and wants a coffee-milk- colored baby
I might actually still do it depending on how I feel after I get my Master's
>>
Capturing a virgin and stretching both her holes until she can't feel anything smaller than a fist, then letting her go.
>>
>>5049683
Good LARP, would fantasize over again.
>>
Mating press and impregnate my imouto
>>
>>5047899
>the only real obstacle is how confident your boyfriend is in his relationship with you and his own masculinity.
I don't understand this mentality. To me, the idea of having someone fuck my SO takes away from the relationship. The sexual aspect of the relationship doesn't feel special when you share it will a bunch of people. The whole idea of a gangbang is just unappealing for me. Oh but, I guess I just have a masculinity deficiency.
>Let me just insult people based on bs societal conventions because they have a different notion of sexual relationships than me.
>>
>>5046442
Play Fallout 2. Frank Horrigan is probably your wettest dream come true
>>
>>5046442
>>
>>5043949
This, except sucking and making out after.
>>
>>5056582
I can understand that point of view, personally I couldn’t let another guy fuck my wife.

I think the key to this fetish is that you have to be able to view the other people as a sex toy. Like, the third person isn’t a part of the relationship at all, no better than a living dildo. Maybe I’m totally wrong. I dunno. I’m not into that stuff.
>>
File: 1522256539437.jpg (124 KB, 744x1052)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>5044013
...this, where I'm the tiny queer chick. Even better if they're well endowed and humiliate me for having a small chest.

I'm 5'0 and sub 100 lbs...I dated a heavier built chick in high school that used to dom and toy with me sometimes, and she was a good 3-4+ cup sizes above me...she used to press her tits against mine and laugh. Probably why I have this fetish...
>>
>>5050555
Called dating a S.A.M.
>>
File: 20180207_004006.png (494 KB, 889x668)
494 KB
494 KB PNG
>>5043354
>>
Mine is probably pretty tame, but it has me hot and bothered.
My bf and I would finally decide to have kids and we go at it day in and out before the results. Months in pregnancy, I'd want him to taste my mother-milk and fuck my tits that have grown in size to accommodate for motherhood. Hell just the idea of bf getting me pregnant and family has me feeling a mix of things.

Unrelated fantasy, which is one we share and have fulfilled, and will do again. A scenario where my bf is more on the resistant side (nothing like rape, just more of a not in the mood at the moment sorta thing), so I gotta up my ante on the foreplay or get on top to get him going, maybe whisper in his ear and give it a little nibble. The more he tries to hold back his cum the more eager it makes me to have it just shoot everywhere
>>
File: 1529972066202.jpg (41 KB, 634x632)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>5044035
>>
When I was around 15, I got roofied at a party and was dragged into a side room by a bunch of teenaged boys and young men. I'm not entirely sure of the course of events since drugs and trauma will fuck with your memory, but I know my friend realized what was up and got me out of there before they could proceed to gang rape me. I'm pretty sure something got shoved up my ass though, it was sore afterward... I never ended up pursuing anything and just kept it secret, still feel fucked up about it and the way I reacted to it. so as fucked up as it is and as much as I would not want to deal with the consequences of that happening irl, sometimes I fap to the idea of what might have happened if she didn't come to the rescue. I fantasize about them making games out of raping me while I was half conscious, and competing to see who could fuck me in more demeaning and physically demanding positions etc. I weigh less than 100 lbs so it's not outside of the realm of possibility for men to be able to pick me up and use me.
>>
>fucking my mother
>fucking my sister
>diapering a cute girl
>finding a homeless girl and training her to become a personal maid
>hypnotizing a girl to do what I want on command
>summoning a succubus to play vidya with
>>
>>5057137
>summoning a succubus to play vidya with
Patrician.
>>
File: e.jpg (113 KB, 850x688)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
at one point i wanted to be in a scenario where i got pinned down by pic related and have them force themselves onto my dick and whisper kinky/dirty things into my ear while one of them makes me suck their tits and the other is gripping my cock
>>
>>5057133

I've recently fucked a friend that had a similar near-rape experience a few years back, and when we were into it she told me to "rape her", it seemed that the idea was quite exciting in her mind
>>
I want a giant to use my ass as a fleshlight. When I’m too stretched out to be of any use to him I want him to cook and eat me.
>>
File: 1521753997423.jpg (119 KB, 800x600)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>5057247
yeah dude, when you repress shit it tends to turn you on. freud was right desu
>>
>>5057600
oh damn I said a nerd word mb
>>
>>5046442
>kevlar
anon, level IIIA+ armor is all steel or ceramic
your hazubando would only withstand handgun rounds
>>
I've been occassionally told that I could look like a girl if I tried, so sometimes I think about finding a female clone/alternate universe version of myself and just hit it off.
>>
>>5044556
What, the, fuck.
>>
File: 1530702797512.jpg (1.8 MB, 1250x2000)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB JPG
I wanna wrestle a friend of mine and humiliate her by making her cum infront of her friends.
>>
Get a threesome with my gf and her barely iligal sister. The is just to damn cute and has a really nice body, plus I think she had a crush on me for a while. Would be fucking my gf as her sister sleeps. She wakes up and instead of panicking she joins.
>>
File: 1524785264485.png (654 KB, 707x1000)
654 KB
654 KB PNG
>>5043352
my best friend lives with me and i always think about having rough lesbian sex with her. sometimes we have odd sexual tension but im scared to follow through with it, but god... i just wanna fuck her ragged... it sounds terrible but i would love to have her as a fuck buddy.

another nasty ass fantasy that i have is that sometimes i cant cum without thinking about being raped. im a rape victim and i think about when i got raped. its the most horrible feeling because i diddnt enjoy it and its like i get turned on by my own extreme pain. i hate myself a lot for it. but i mean what can ya do
>>
>>5044443
start a tickle fight with them lmao! they wont think its sexual
>>
>>5046982
honestly!!! its not that big of a deal. poor kid is probably getting teased by all his friends :(
>>
>>5050435
Fuck I don’t know why but the thought of waking up to you with you having just been turned into a futa sounds really hot
>>
>>5057125
You could merge your fantasies by trying to have children and it taking awhile, so when you guys are on day 5 of 4 times a day he’s not in the mood and you have to step up your game
>>
I don't have sexual fantasies anymore. I just want my one just for me.

sex is a pale shadow compared to that complete acceptance of you from another. I wish I had felt it once in my life.
>>
>>5047781
Stay away from kids anon
>>
>>5043352
A bit of a weird one, but I always thought hypnosis was pretty hot. One of my earlier fantasies was of getting a girl hypnotized, and then having that hypnosis reflected back towards me, so that we would both be caught in an endless chain of pleasure. If anyone has a doujin like that or something, give sauce.
>>
>>5050549
If I was with you, I would give you a dud coin with two heads. Colonization is my fucking jam.
>>
this one's pretty fucked up, but..
holding hands
>>
File: 1515006798234.jpg (104 KB, 506x475)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>5056192
>>
>>5058364
Source for pic?
>>
>>5043352
Knocking up both a mother and daughter at the same time
>>
>>5058393
Interviews with Monster Girls
>>
>>5047718
Most people want that.
>>
Hentai ruined me forever. Noncon and chikan are the only things I can be turned on by now.

I'm really into time stop, invisible and being perved on without knowledge. Anything noncon and being 'used' by someone else for sexual pleasure without permission really gets me off. I'm not really into regular rape though, I just find it boring and too aggressive, it has to have some kind of spin on it.

I also have a brother complex. I want to be someone's cute but helpless imouto that my oniichan just can't help himself around.
>>
File: Before&After6.jpg (461 KB, 1200x720)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>>5043352
Fucked until mind broken/unconscious.
Basically like all the hentais.
As the one being fucked, btw.
>>
>>5059237
i would be so down for that
>>
File: 1518764124061.gif (1.43 MB, 500x278)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB GIF
My mother-in-law has huge tits, about 2.5x my wife's, but my wife has delicious hips. I fantasize about MIL coming over for a surprise visit, walking in on us two having sex doggy style. Then holding my wife's hips, moving her back and forth on my dick, begging me to come in her so she can have some grandkids. And when that doesn't work from me being too flustered, she strips down and plays with and lets me suck her tits until I mega bust. Then as thanks she and my wife give me a double BJ or threesome.
>>
my fantasy is being the innocent shy girl I am getting finger fucker in my hole while I have my ass up then later shove his fingers deep inside my pussy until i squirt. All this happening while my crush fucks me in front of my boyfriend and then later my boyfriend is heated n angry so he chokes me and abuses my body. Ugh my mind
>>
the thought of my crush praising me while raping me makes me wet
>>
>>5059355
It wouldn't be rape if you're enjoying it, dumbass. I assume you're female.
>>
I wanna go back in time and be fucked like a shota by my hot young math teacher from back in the day. She was fresh outta college, and was perfectly shaped. At the time, I was 15. Now I'm in my 20's and still make after-class senarios in my head. Do I have a problem?
>>
>>5048694
Anon I don't believe you.
>>
>>5059424
>15
>shota
>>
>>5050460
check out the bi threads on /d/
>>
>>5049683
This fantasy made me so hard, I had to save it for later. I wish so much to have a GF submissive in this way. All girlfriends I ever had were only into bondage and restraints, no one really submissive...
>>
I want a girl with a boyfriend to tease and bully me. I usually imagine the couple as one I know, sometimes even my real mom, and the subtleties change depending on that couple. She takes care of me like I'm much younger, and buys random presents for younger and younger kids. I live on my own, but I'm getting loans from her to keep my house, since I'll get a job "any day now". She makes me call her different names as time goes on. It starts out as Miss (name), then Miss, then Mommy. She forcefully offers me a room in her apartment one day, it's fully furnished, but I can't change the furniture, and there's certain house rules. I'm about her height, but her intensity was a little scary, so I retreat, and end up slumped against a corner in a busy place. She bends her knees, and leans over, putting her hands beside my head. I look up to follow her face, but her large breasts touch my chin preventing me from looking anywhere else now. She looks smugly at me from above. Her body and clothes cover most of me, and she says, loud enough for everyone to hear, "Why don't you wanna come home with Mommy?" I don't have a choice, since I don't have anywhere to go back to without her, so I told her I was confused, but she makes me repeat it loudly. She tells me "now that wasn't to bad, was it?" I'm always supposed to respond to her questions, so as I'm about to tell her no, she jams her thumb in my mouth, pinches my cheeks, and starts running, guiding me with her thumb. "Cmon, let's go!" She's always been a better runner than me, but she can't hear my words. "If it gets too much, or you want me to slow down, just suckle on it!" She laughs, and before long I get her to stop. She makes a turn about from the fastest road, to a roundabout way on all the busy streets. (Cont)
>>
>>5059771
(Cont.)
About 10 minutes into the walk she takes me off to the side. "My thumb feels weird after being suckled for so long. You can either switch fingers, and finish off the hand when we get home, or you can put on this cute little collar!~" I put on the collar and leash. "This is fun, we should do this more often. Ehehe, now that you're home, we could even do this every day." We get inside, and the door locks with a key from both sides, and she locks the door behind her. "I don't want you to clutter it up, but I don't want you to hurt our stuff, so if you're doing anything in the common areas, ask permission from Mommy, okay? Daddy's at work all the time, so if I'm not here, I'll have a friend babysit. You don't pay rent or electricity, so you can't have anything electronic in your room, like hot plates, fridges, or computers. Mommy will buy all the food and cook, so you don't need to worry a bit." She opens the door to my room. It's pastel blue with a large wooden rocking chair, some children's books, and a bed with a railing of large vertical bars. "Mommy found out she couldn't conceive a while back, but we already built this room. We just recently replaced the bed, so I figured we could have you over. Mommy already pays for your other room." She slaps a metal shock collar on me, and tells me that it'll activate when I go somewhere she doesn't want me to, or when I run away. The door only locks from the outside. Mommy makes dinner, and we wait for her boyfriend to eat. He scruffles up my hair, and sits down. She takes a pill before dinner, and gets me a glass of milk. It's much sweeter and richer than most store milks. We make pleasant conversation and watch a movie before going to bed. I separate her from her boyfriend to ask where the bathroom is. "There's one in my bedroom, but you get to use these" she says, picking up adult diapers. She heads to the bedroom after wathing me change and locking my door. (Cont)
>>
>>5059775
(Cont.)
The front door opens and closes a lot for a while, and Mommy comes in naked, holding her crotch. She hops into my bed, lays down and points at her pussy, where she's been fucked so much it's filled with semen. "Lay down here and eat some of your baby food." I try to resist she pushes me in. If I try to leave, the collar shocks me back into submission. After I finish eating her out and drinking all the semen that previously filled her up, she gets a large paddle. "That wasn't very quick, or pleasant at all. You must have been swallowing a lot of air there mister." She smacks my entire back with all the force she can, but the distribution makes it easier. "Let's just burp all that air out." When she's done, she pulls me up to her breasts. "I know I didn't give you much for dinner, but this is fresher. What did you think those pills were for?" This goes on for nights and nights. Sometimes the babysitter is the one who I feed from. I don't eat real food anymore. My vocabulary shrinks, and my muscles atrophy, but my diet keeps me fat. Sometimes the daddies don't like putting the food where it goes, so they make me drink it from the bottles. When I get dirty, the wipe me up, but sometimes they go inside a little. It makes me feel good, and reminds of when me and Mommy would play a game called churn the butter, where she puts some cream in me, pushes the pole in and out, and butter comes out my front.
>>
I want a curvy, taller gf to bully me and sit on my face. I'd constantly be bratty and annoy her and she's "set me straight". I'd also want her feminize me, shave me down and make me crossdress. I'm already a manlet so I might as well go big or go home.
>>
I want to be passed around and dommed by a group of black girls as they bully me.
>>
File: 1510489014492.png (842 KB, 960x640)
842 KB
842 KB PNG
Cheers to all the other closet femanons who come here specifically for the cringy misogyny porn. We suck.
>>
>>5059809
same. how old r u?
>>
>>5054272
h
>>
>>5056226
im on the same boat my guy
>>
>>5059908
I'm 18 and about 5'4"
>>
Hand Holding
>>
>>5044035
Good lord!
>>
>>5043352
My fantasy is waiting until marriage.
>>
>>5061270
a true hero
>>
I've always wanted an older sister who would playfully bully me and it gets more and more sexual as we got older
>>
>>5043352
Back in 6th grade, I got the idea of a few girls in my grade playing a game of who could make me cum first. Only that I was knocked out and my ejaculatory system still functioned, even though I was unconcious.Whoever won in each position selected would get a point, and the person with the most would win. I had three different types: the energetic but small, the really curvy but reluctant and tight, and the jack of all trades. The energetic was usually a cheerleader, the curvy is pretty self explanatory, and the jack of all trades is someone I know, she's the only one who's in each one. It's still good today.
>>
File: 655656622529584.jpg (54 KB, 552x915)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>5043352
It's pretty weird, but mine is going to an apartment complex and becoming the boyfriend of an older woman.

No time off because of work, nobody will think of her either emotionally or sexually, she's alone and miserable. She fantasises about finding a man that will love her and cherish her, but nobody notices her. Frustrated in all aspects of her life, with an unfulfilling job and no companionship.

Then I get an apartment right next to hers. I introduce myself to her, but even though I'm pretty attractive, she's so jaded she barely registers my manhood. But I see sadness behind her eyes, and I have a need to intervene. Time passes, and I'm there for her: helping her carry the groceries, fixing her computer, nursing her if she gets sick, etc, and we become friends. My feelings evolve from parental-like love to actual romantic feelings.

One day, she sees me getting home from gym, followed with the usual sluts you find there. I barely register them, I'm not a womanizer after all, but she gets sad. She doesn't have their young bodies, or simple attitude towards others. She's old. She's worthless.

I go to my apartment and don't see her, weird, I always say hi to her after working out. I knock on the door, but I get no answer. Days pass and I find her when she's about to go to work, and she ignores me. I get teary eyed, and can't see that she's even worse than me.

I get home from work a little earlier, buy two orders of her favorite dinner, and wait until she get's home. Tears are about to flow when I tell her that we need to talk.
>>
>>5061412
We get inside, I wait until she gets a little bit more comfortable, and we start eating. She hasn't even eaten a bite of food when she bluntly asks "What is it?!". I'm confused, but let it all out. I explain that seeing her like that destroys me, that I just want to see the people close to me happy, and if there's something wrong with anything she should just tell me. She says "why don't you go fool around with those young girls you like so much?! I'm sure those gym kids are much better than me". I tell her that none is better than her, and that they mean nothing to me, and that the only woman I could sleep with is someone who I truly love, and that's her.

Tears roll down both our cheeks, and we express our deepest feelings for each other, how we are nothing without the other, how we can't stop thinking about the taste of each other's lips. We are both torn asunder by emotion, and we are born anew. No anger. No hate. No loneliness. Only love. Marvelous, powerful, eternal love.

I know it's INCREDIBLY specific but that's how it is. About the sex though? Standard lovey-dovey stuff, with both of us ending in a climax of passion, love and bodily fluids, smiling and thinking about the future.
>>
>>5061412
spoiler: your mom used you as an emotional proxy for your dad as a very young child, and now you feel like your only purpose in life is to "fix" someone who's sad and make them happy, taking on the same role of emotional support giver.

But hey, at least that's not how the real Oedipus complex works. or wait...
>>
BDSM themed love hotel room for a weekend with my gf. A lot of equipment for rope play with lots of sex toys to try out(you would not believe how many accessories you can get for a magic wand or clamps and how freaking expensive they are). One day I play the passive role, next day I get to be the one "in charge."

Two problems:
1- I fucked my last relationship up by sharing my fetishes too early(8 months into it). I've now been with my gf for a year. Too scared to fuck it up again.
2- I'm a switch(more of a sadist than a maso to tell the truth) thus I don't care being in the receiving or giving end but I'm almost sure my gf is a pure sadist. No flexibility = no fun
>>
>>5061595
So what?
Desire is desire, it's not important where it was born from if it could make you happy.
>>
I want one of my best friends to tie me up while unconscious and then roughly force themselves on me. She's almost a total sub and realistically is too kind, timid, and shy to do any topping :(
>>
File: 01_001.jpg (269 KB, 560x420)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>5043352
I wish I had a harem of women with at least 34D boobs that all dispensed icy chocolate milk and they beg me to keep them from getting overloaded.
>>
>>5044556
I fucked this milf divorcee I met in a bar. 4 or 5 times just drunk and insatiable. No condom no bc. In the morning we kept going and she asked if I had condoms. She couldn't remember if id used them the night before. I didn't know her name, was in a different city for the weekend. I get hard as diamonds thinking I made her a 40 something single mom.
>>
>>5061270
All my respect to you, Sir.
>>5061412
Simple but tasteful.

Now on to depravity...

>> LENGTHY INTRODUCTION ahead, because I find it arousing.
Rather short fantasy at the end. Also, extreme obsession with a specific part of the female body.

There is this girl I'm friends with who was in my class for 5 years until half a month ago (we both just graduated from HS, it lasts 5 years here in Italy): smart, extremely strong-willed but never arrogant, and very caring when it comes to family and friends. She loves cooking and reading.

Pretty good face, long dark hair, 5' 7" tall. She started swimming when she was 3 or 4, she loves it and trains almost daily for hours, and it shows: she is very fit and toned but not ripped. I'd say C cup breasts, very firm. A solid 8/10 already without mentioning the part of her body I'm obsessed with.

Basically your dream girl if you are into the sporty, independent type.

But what makes me fantasize about her is her ass; she has killer thighs too, but it's very hard for my eyes to focus on those with that heavenly butt perched just above them. I think it started filling out when she was 16, but now that she's 19 that thing is just huge. Like, 44 inches kind of huge, exploding under a 27~28 waist (yes, I've a size/measurement/number fetish). I don't know if it's just her genes, her training, or a combination of both: but that monster is there, and it's amazing.

She never talks about her twin mounds, not even in our inner circle of closer friends (5 guys + her), where thanks to a couple of us sexual talks and jokes abound, which she openly laughs at most of the time, even when she is the subject of said jokes. But when it comes to her ass, it's like there is an unspoken rule: never acknowledge it. At least verbally...
>>
>>5061767
This is the part that turns me on the most: outside of the water, she ALWAYS wears either these low waist, super tight black leather jeans, or dark gray yoga leggings.

The jeans make her lower half look super firm, her thighs the ideal shape with a perfectly smooth surface, and her rear even more exaggerated as it pushes against the fabric, straining it more than anything else.

The yoga leggings are skin tight, but very elastic and stretchy. When she sits wearing them, the little amount of fat present in those gigantic sacks of flesh can work its wonders, letting her asscheeks spread past the edges of most chairs. Our school had relatively small chairs, so whenever I sat right behind her I could just glance down and get a glimpse of Heaven. Also, no matter what position she takes, you WILL be able to see her panty lines under those thin leggings: two faint lines testament to the existence of a huge pair of panties when standing, and two deep trenches splitting each one of those huge, meaty mounds in two when sitting or bending over.

And don't even get me started on that time she was jumping the rope during PE and I 'happened' to be passing behind her... Syncing my eyes with her jumps, I could see her amazing buns hitting the end of each ascent and descent a fraction of a second later than the rest of her body. Her legs are very strong, but I bet that those rear ballasts were messing with her balance.
>>
>>5061769
As I said, she is far from stupid, and by no means sexually oblivious, so she must know what she's doing. Especially when, even while she is right in front of one of us, she grabs the top of her legwear and starts swinging her knees back and forth to 'readjust' herself into it. When she is the one talking, she sure doesn't stop, expression and tone unchanged while pound over pound of healthy flesh rocks enticingly less than two feet under her pretty face. The eyes of anyone in front of her have to 'settle' for her angelic thighs; the ones belonging to those who are blessed by God with a rear view snap and lock on her mind-blowing trunk, wobbling tantalizingly if she's wearing her famous leggings.

All these obvious displays turn me on immensely precisely because she is normally the polar opposite of a showcasing whore, a strong girl whose body is meant for sports and not for the lecherous gazes of horny guys, and an overall extremely nice person.

I have no idea what she's thinking, but I'm not complaining: the real-life fan service she provides with those pleasure bombs she has attached just beneath her lower back is insane. Actually, her fake obliviousness just makes it hotter.
>>
>>5061770
>> FANTASY

First of all I would boss her around, telling her to do all sorts of things while wearing her leggins: sitting, jumping, shaking her hips, bending over, smacking her own ass, hitting surfaces with it to make its flesh wobble and ripple, or even trying to fit inside norwal-sized legwear. I would have her do it all in front of me, only for me.

Then the real fun would begin: I would knead her asscheeks with all my strength, sinking my fingers as deep as possible in that massive caboose of hers. I would smack and spank it with all sorts of things.

I would have her grind all that meat against my dick, hard, and then give me an assjob, her leggings still on. Some heavy dirty talk about her impossible ass on her part wouldn't be advised, it would be MANDATORY; I would have her tell me her precise measurements in the sexiest, dirtiest, hottest way imaginable.

Finally, reverse cowgirl: I would tear straight through her leggings, pull the part of her panties hiding her vault by the side, and force her all the way down at once, my rock hard cock already penetrating her pussy as deep as possible. I would have her do most of the work; her face is pretty, but what I want to see the most is her ass in motion, and this position is perfect for that. She has all the muscle needed to make it amazing.

As I approach climax, I would grab her by the waist and add force to every single thrust, and finally pull as hard as I can as I come to see her huge ass squeezed as much as physically possible against my lower torso, bruises or scratches on her roughly-handled waist be damned. I would pull out after a few seconds, take hold of her gigantic buttocks, and use them to lightly massage my softening dick.

Oh, after all of this depravity, let me clarify that I would make sure she's on the pill before even considering coming inside: no matter what, I'm not ruining that killer body of hers with an unwanted pregnancy.
>>
Bump
>>
Mine is my gf making me wear her cute dresses and panties and fucking me with a toy until I orgasm from my prostate and telling me how much of a good girl I am. Then let me fuck her until she can't even stand. But that will never happen because I'm too scared to tell her. I just wanna be cute with her ;-;
>>
>>5061827
I was talking with a friend, and she proposed giving me "a makeover. Of course that means I'd have to dress you up as well." She always teases and bullies me a little in a flirty way, so it's almost my realistic fantasy in real life. She still has a boyfriend though, but I don't think that's gonna last long. When she goes to school, there's going to be tension because her boyfriend isn't there, and he's going to work weekends, and we have the same hometown, so we'll still see each other.

How do I not fuck it up?
>>
To consensually rape a girl.
>>
>>5061676
Yeah, but not dealing with your subconscious shit means you'll make mistakes throughout your life that make you miserable. It means you're more likely to be exploited by an abusive partner who you're convinced you can change. Accepting the shit doesn't make the fetish go away. I didn't lose my rape fantasies when I dug up repressed memories of being raped when I was a minor. Though for a long time I questioned if they were real events because they played into my abstract fetishes and I wondered if I just made up the concept subconsciously by fapping to it too much or something. Nope, it came together eventually and I connected it to some really bad feels. But dude, I still am looking at /h/, you feel me?

>>5061705
...I won't even touch this one.
>>
Well ... the truth is I have a friend, she is intelligent, responsible and very nice, I would like to chain her dolls to the ceiling, masturbate her while caressing her breasts and make a whole BDSM game, make her mine bit by bit and fuck her every day for a year, then release her from the chains and let her stay with me forever in brief to BDSM and make her my wife
(She has big tits)
but well I guess it will only stay in my mind
>>
>>5061878
Maybe she was just kidding. But if she really do that and make you wear a dress or a skirt and panties she’s notice just looking at your face. She’s probably femdom or gentle femdom. You just gotta play along and everything will be fine.
My gf once tase me saying that she”d buy a Madoka cosplay and make me wear it and give me a cute pantie too but is always teasing. Maybe one day I’ll get lucky like you. just be careful, don’t let her boyfriend catch you all girly and I dunno try to fuck you. Maybe that’s her plan
>>
>>5061827
Could any femanon tell me if there is a way to notice if my gf is femdom or atleast gentle femdom (or make her enjoy it for my sake)? I really enjoy the idea of being pegged and being “forced” to wear cute panties and clothes. That's my biggest fetish
>>
I like guro and want to decapitate a woman
>>
>>5062012
She's the dominant personality in her friendships, but nowhere near the degree she is to me, and she definitely doesn't tease her friends like she does me. She delights in embarrassing me in public in a way that wouldn't be acceptable in any other context, and said she loves how awkward I am. It's also the little things, like when we go out to eat, she orders for me, and she makes me drink water too if I'm drinking something else, like coffee. But she says she's not dominant.

Her boyfriend doesn't want to meet me, but even if that's the circumstance of our meeting, I don't think it'd be bad.
>>
>>5047859
>>5047853
>>5047899
Now this is the best way to ruin the relationship but if this has any chance of not doing that it'll be if you offer to have your group of close female friends do the same to him.

The relationship will still be ruined but at least it'll be fair. Good luck.
>>
>>5047906
>>5047974
If my GF even asked anything remotely similar to this i would break up with her immediately and never talk to her again and we've been together for 5 years
>>
>>5062143
Well now I see she's probably going to do that. Could you green text some of the time she made you embarrassed?
And later what she did with you after you go to her place? pretty please
>>
File: Amino.jpg (47 KB, 480x270)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Me and my ex (we met when i was 15, her 17, but this started once i was 19 and she was 21) got stuck on the whole Mommy/son fetish during sex, whether it be rough and kinky (biting, slapping, choking, handcuffs) or a sweet sensual mood. We fucked in public occasionally too, in the back of her car or she would jerk/suck me off in the front passenger seat. She liked to buy me food all the time, take me out places i usually wouldnt go on my own, and literally just treat me like her babyboy. Probably was due to parental issues on both of our ends, and i dont think about my own mother that way, but be careful because this spilled out into our real passionate relationship i think it got spoiled because of very dirty, hormonal driven, primal sex. It got to a point where we were doing it out of urges, not love. We both never cared for condoms and i rarely pulled out, shocked we never had an actual kid of our own. She done moved on and found someone else nowadays, but i still think of her often and wish we could both take it all back and have another chance as a normal couple. Half of me regrets it all, still feeling dead and alone, but deep down i know we both chose a weird path into all that.
>>
File: 1497289638477.jpg (194 KB, 1217x1615)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>5062157
That's because it isn't your kink. That's the whole reason of asking. If my SO wasn't into it, we wouldn't do it.
The whole reason it's hot is because he's into it and into sharing me. It's no fun if he hates it
>>
I've got two, one is a bit more realistic than the other. Here's the more fantasy fantasy one.

Basically I become a sorcerer after finding out about real magic on the deep web. After a few years of building my power, I summon a succubus. She's got long wavy blonde hair and a nice, soft body with rosy skin and can go into a more demonic form where she's not hiding her tail, wings, or horns that can conveniently be used for easy handling. She's super arrogant due to coming from a high class demon clan and is usually used to being summoned by virgins that can't last longer than sticking it in before she steals their souls.

Anyway, I summon her while using magic to hide my power level so she thinks I'm some chump that learned a few basic summoning techniques. I then declare that before she's allowed to leave, I will break her until she begs me to make her my slave. She laughs arrogantly at first, but then after one round of mostly vanilla sex she realizes that my soul isn't coming out. Before she can react I grab her horns and skullfuck her. She just looks up at me astonished before I fuck her in the most dominating, sexually degrading ways she's ever experienced in her near endless life as a demon.

By the end of it, she completely submits to me, crawling on all fours and worshiping my still erect dick, begging to have the privilege of being my slave/living cum sleeve as I snap the magic collar on around her neck.

This leads to a conquest where I use my own powers with my loyal pet succubus to make any woman I want mine. By the end I go full Demon King and am sitting on a hellish looking throne while my pet succubus/main wife is greedily servicing my cock while my cult of beautiful witches and lesser sorceresses watch with extreme jealousy and lust while performing their duties. Barely able to wait for their turn to show their devotion.
>>
>>5043949
I'm down for this
>>
either there are a surprising amount of chicks on /h/ or y'all are catfishing
>>
File: 1529619272097.jpg (914 KB, 2920x4072)
914 KB
914 KB JPG
>>5043998
>I’d still be her cum dumpster

A-anon-kun! I didn't know you cared!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.