[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/h/ - Hentai

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 149 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: RJ223006.jpg (1.67 MB, 2400x1800)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
Previous thread: >>5033904
>The content in this thread was a bit thin this time, so I switched the position of topic discussion & previous thread's shared works

NEWCOMERS! Make sure you read through this pastebin carefully, it'll likely answer most of your questions.
https://pastebin.com/yuV7p3HT

H-Audio Dedicated Board: http://board.kasumi.moe/koe/

>Latest H-Voice Thread News/Updates
The person running the SFTP server doesn’t have the funds to keep it running, so it looks like that will be down for the near foreseeable future. To address this issue, all the works from it are available in this torrent. Seeding is encouraged as it’ll help other users.
https://mega.nz/#!I0BwiQwS!ZcfBCrShnDMjs6-7rt5mh4swgrqZNN_Jd3thZbaWZL4

>Previous Thread’s Shared Works
RJ177545: https://mega.nz/#!7nRyEKJA!10yWpN45UqrdNRpZEOhwc6tNaYK8RV93Cb6_B5aW_zc
RJ055191: https://mega.nz/#!XR4D1AIR!Ri9_DxyRbt8QkpcmPtXyjiRFu6ZN9jUjkBcJ2Ktyb64
RJ068415: https://mega.nz/#!6Egh3K7a!EhleYmg74uVMuNDcWI0Jfl_UER1pZQYQeSosEqTIwNc
RJ227037 (mp3 only): https://mega.nz/#!eSpihAIR!vQ8MPeel0OAVufU4BJ34MdoWfPXQo_LAg8cRAgNI0pM
RJ089206: https://mega.nz/#!Iu53HYDa!KSwELIr--1YbXDTs-bgrjmDkd0HWFU6MCq4gQSyblJU
RJ221861: https://mega.nz/#!GShECCDJ!MMvtePWdTfQ1a3tzxCNEyhjwEksPrbTsIxLRZiZ_B5g
RJ224400: https://mega.nz/#!Yx40GaBa!GhDzXHMikKHWxKp-rD7UIfRglVqfQ8KAsv-nspRNd2I
RJ227400: https://mega.nz/#!UhpQiaZK!h286oi0v_fOK593PBbwiLhgHVCaIpa4NRgkaFASBy1g

Bonus pastebin with past work links: https://pastebin.com/wnE7grkR
>>
>Topic Discussion of the Thread
How and where do you enjoy your voice works? In your bed before you sleep? While walking on the streets?

I listen to voice works a bit too often, so I would have to say I can enjoy it anywhere. If I were to pick when I enjoy it the most, it would probably be when listening to it before I go to bed. I usually listen to relaxation works during that time, and they act as a sleep aid.

>Onsen Broadcast Questions
I just wanted to gauge the interest in the broadcast folder that is being maintained. How many of you are listening to NTRJ and/or use the mega folder (found in the pastebin)? And how many of you are interested in the Ayaka broadcasting program?
They’re both SFW, if any of you are wondering about that.
>>
>>5050501
I usually listen to them while playing grindy games...or...d-doing shikos if the voicework is lewd.
>>
>>5050501
I listen to them at night, drinking some whiskey. Most of the time it's relaxation works but now and then I enjoy a good fap session. If I have spare time at the afternoon I listen my favorites works, they never bore me.
>>
>>5050500
>RJ223006
>8.5gb

It might be the best work ever and I will never know.
>>
I listened to RJ122234 and have two questions:
1) Why did she cry at first? more precisely, why did the scene with tears break off?
2) where else can I hear crying? crying is not from rape. it is crying after which you will calm and caress the girl
>>
What are your favorite circles for submissive men and reverse rape?
I like B-Bishop and Amoroso.
>>
>>5050686
If you can't understand Japanese you're wasting your time trying to listen to Japanese voiceworks.
>>
>>5050686
>crying is not from rape.
>>
>>5050714
For me, the story is not important. It's all about the mood, understanding the language for this is not necessary
>>
>>5050714
>if you can't understand anime, you're wasting your time trying to listen to anime.
>i you can't understand the language of music being sung, you're wasting your time trying to listen to music
you're a fucking idiot.
>>
After a couple of months of searching, I figured not many time rotor works are coming out. Somehow there are very few fan scripts for time rotor, the only one I'm aware of is RJ188961. Guess I'll have to start. I was looking for works, preferring hypnosis, with vibrator effects. There are a couple, but none I was happy with. Initially I was thinking RJ227275, but the vibrator there is an addition and not the main source of pleasure. So, I went with a long time favourite of mine, RJ094817. Figured I could match the vibration to the sound effects. Turned out fairly well, took maybe 7 hours to complete. Not that this is complicated, it's just a lot of work. This work in particular has sloping effects, which don't require a lot of precision, so you can eyeball the times to the second. RJ227275 would require a lot of precision to match the sound effect.

Wrote the script for the second version of the audio, where you return for more fun, the long version in particular. The hardware I had in mind was my xbox controller application, so the vibration is in the 200-1000 range. According to the creator, the time rotor should start at around 450, so I also scaled the pattern to that range. There are patterns for each file, so you can make whatever playlist you want. Just concat the patterns with the script I added. You can concat the audios too, if you're afraid of track switch lag. Or just stick to the full prepared script and audio. Start the audio and the vibration at the same time, don't have a countdown, but hopefully all of you have two hands available.

https://mega.nz/#!nRFWBYqZ!glZRDG_09GM9R3b4wioc-cvm52vAkxWt-6_MiGYwvXI
>>
>>5050782

If you're interested in writing your own scripts, this is what I've learned.

I used VLC to play the audio, because you can control the speed with '[', ']' and '='. Wrote the script by hand, for each file using a text editor. Needed a calculator for the seconds. Later did scaling and concatenating with python. The last line in my files is a 0 vibration timed at the end of the audio. This does nothing at runtime, but helps when concatenating scripts.

Used ffmpeg for concatenating audios and to get the precise length of each file.

For later works, I'm looking for a music player that can show the time in seconds (not minutes:seconds), even better if it does milliseconds. If it can also show the waveform, that's even better. Suggestions welcome. This would have been simpler if I had a separate effect audio, then I could probably do some analysis based on the audio. I assume that is what the studios do.

Now for specific tools you can use:

Grammar check and chart display for time rotor
http://blog.livedoor.jp/scry1/archives/15928377.html

This one's a must. It can do validation on your file, for example that times always have to increase. It can also display your file as a graph, which is very useful for inspection.
>>
>>5050785

Script creation tool
http://neoneonmemo.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-3.html

A program that lets you "record" time rotor scripts. You hit play and then press buttons which add entries for specific vibration strengths. The current version can also play audio, so matching is simpler. I tried this one initially, but it wasn't precise enough for my tastes. RJ094817 has effects I wanted to match and I don't react quickly enough to do it live. It also seemed like editing the contents weren't that simple. Now this could be very useful if you don't have precise timing and your audio does not have effects. It lacks a couple features I wanted, but still something you should take a look at.

A note about localization. This program is not localized properly. If your PC uses a locale with a '.' as the decimal separator (US, Japan) then you're good. Otherwise (you're in Europe and use ',') it doesn't even start. I found this out with Event Viewer, then wasted a couple of hours with switching locales and finally patching the program. In the process found dnSpy, which is an amazing program if you ever need to edit .NET binaries. Dead simple to use, if you've done any reverse engineering. If anyone's interested, I can upload the patched version.

I would suggest picking an audio without sound effects to match. It's difficult to sync up precisely and hardware gets in the way. My bluetooth headphones definitely did not help. I'm thinking of doing a couple of audios that don't have a vibrator like RJ149506 or RJ160018 and using RJ195164 as an example. RJ227275 would work if I used the version without sound effects. Really, I tend to view any audio as a potential HFO audio, but ones that are already hypnosis audios with long sessions of vague pleasuring should work best.
>>
>>5050787

There are still things I could do to make these better, mostly postprocessing. You can smooth the chart, introduce "wiggle" or some kind of pulse to the values.

Now enjoying your own work is somewhat difficult for a couple of reasons. First, I like the surprises these hypnosis audios provide and there aren't a lot of surprises when your write the thing. Second, I tend to analyze my own work for issues, which gets in the way of relaxation. So I'd love if anyone else picked this up and started writing scripts.
>>
>>5050785
>I'm looking for a music player that can show the time in seconds (not minutes:seconds), even better if it does milliseconds
MPC-HC. Right-click on the timer in the right bottom corner -> High precision, then left click on the timer until you get the format you want.
>>
>>5050793
I know that MPC shows milliseconds and that's an option. The thing I'm interested in is full time in seconds. So intstead of 1:14 I'd prefer to see 74.
>>
>>5050795
Pretty sure you can do something like this with foobar, if not with vanilla then with some plugin for sure.
>>
>>5050802
Strike that. Looks like the tick rate of the status display is once per second in foobar so it's impossible.
>>
>>5050779
You are a dumb shit you know?
>anime
Dubbed
>music
Nothing to do with language
Meanwhile if you don't understand the language you can only pretend to enjoy voice works. Work on the cards, EOP faggot.
>>
>>5050817
> Get the fuck off my exclusive club
>>
>>5050501
For SFW works, I usually listen to them while at work if my workload is light. Otherwise, I take them to my bed.
For R-18 works, if it's short (within 1 hour) I listen to it right after I go back to home after work. I dedicate my weekend for longer ones, though I can only take 2 or 3 at most.
>>
>>5050785
>I'm looking for a music player that can show the time in seconds (not minutes:seconds), even better if it does milliseconds. If it can also show the waveform, that's even better.

I recommend you Audacity, it shows you the waveform and display the time in multiple formats.

I am also trying to make my own Time Rotor files. What program do you use to edit the CSV files? I tried Excel but my decimal separator fucks my files, so for the time being I am using a simple text editor.

I am also thinking of making a more user friendly version of the Xbox Controller application, but being a simple web developer and having time constraints doesn't help.
>>
Can anyone re-upload RJ190698?
Link's been dead for a while.
>>
>>5050824
>Wants to join Japanese voice club
>Doesn't understand Japanese
>>
How do i make it so 7-zip doesnt turn the jap file names into garbage when i extract them?
This seems to only happen voice works.
>>
>>5050874
I guess i should have tried one last thing because it worked.
Set my locale for non-unicode programs to jap.
>>
What do you guys use to listen to voice works in bed?
I'm using shitty apple ear buds right now and they're not very comfortable after laying on my side for a bit, and I'm super paranoid about sound leakage since I sleep in the living room and there can be other people in the room at times.

Anyone got any recommendations? Can ear buds even be sound isolating or am I screwed?
>>
>>5050817
I can only pretend when after plenty of time of watching enough jap media you can understand the phrases and context behind the scenes without knowing a lick of the language. I don't have to pretend I enjoyed it, If I know what I'm hearing in the first place
>>5050859
>wants to join
Like you can do anything to stop me from listening and actually enjoying them.
Should've have nuked you 3 more fucking times you dumb jap. Make sure your women keep sucking that English cock.
>>
>>5050901
To be fair, I don't think their women are sucking any cock at all. It's more like they're pretending to be anime girls sucking cock.

But I suppose that's neither here nor there.
>>
File: dumbjaps.png (533 KB, 1484x1015)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
>>5050909
They're not sucking Jap cock that's for sure, I mean look at their birth rates.
>>
>>5050901
>Like you can do anything to stop me from listening and actually enjoying them.
You can pretend to enjoy them, but you don't. The fact that you simply are incapable of experiencing the joy of connecting with Japanese voice works in a deep level triggers you, and you and I both know that.
>>
File: ye.jpg (68 KB, 500x454)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>5050930
yeah
>>
>>5050501
>>Onsen Broadcast Questions
>I just wanted to gauge the interest in the broadcast folder that is being maintained. How many of you are listening to NTRJ and/or use the mega folder (found in the pastebin)? And how many of you are interested in the Ayaka broadcasting program?

Interested since I like almost all the CVs that show up there but I couldn't actually get the Onsen site to work. Clicking on 番組を聴く would bring up the program but no player, probably some script/adblock thing I run that prevents it.

Didn't realize there was a mega link until this post, thanks, will definitely check it out.
If someone would do the same for other related channels, that would be great.
>>
File: suzushiro6-5.jpg (985 KB, 1700x1295)
985 KB
985 KB JPG
This can't come soon enough
>>
>>5050501
For Hypnos, on bed, even if the work doesn't ask.
For lewds I either play some mind numbing videogame or I fap while lurking 4chan, or both at the same time.
>>
>>5051021
>Interested since I like almost all the CVs that show up there but I couldn't actually get the Onsen site to work. Clicking on 番組を聴く would bring up the program but no player, probably some script/adblock thing I run that prevents it.

Never mind, I'm dumb.
It's cause I deleted the Flash plugin a while back since nothing I peruse still used it and since it's a portal to various malware, I got rid of it.

Should've read the start guide I guess.
>>
>>5050915
sex and birth rates aren't that linked thanks to preservatives
>>
>>5051021
Does onsen provide past broadcasts?
>>
Any good fenale yandere voice works?
>>
>>5050853

> I tried Excel but my decimal separator fucks my files

MS thinks that semicolons should separate the columns in Comma Separated Values. I just use Sublime Text.

What improvements were you thinking about? I wanted to keep the application as simple as possible, since debugging and testing any realtime application is a huge pain.
>>
File: 1508514873147.jpg (19 KB, 518x412)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>5050930
>connecting with Japanese voice works in a deep level
>>
File: ultra bone.jpg (43 KB, 918x749)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>onee-chan keep stoping mid-way and won't let you cum.
>>
>>5050817
>dubbed
kek
>>
>>5050501
>How and where do you enjoy your voice works?
I listen to them in front of my computer. When I'm playing warframe or running through Japanese drills I'll listen to sfw oil sfx works. I save the nws stuff for weekends.
>And how many of you are interested in the Ayaka broadcasting program?
I stopped checking that folder after Candy disappeared and there weren't any new uploads for months. I take it that you or someone else is uploading them now, I'll have to check that out again sometime.
>>
Can anyone recommend me solo voice when she whisper/ear lick during or when you cum such as

RJ228277
>>
>>5051369
warbros #1 was my favourite post-2010 meme.
>>
>>5051143
depends how hardcore you want them
cray-cray, wtf or nope?
>>
>>5050734
You're missing out a lot then
>>
>>5050890
I use a pair of etymotic HF5 at the moment, nice sound and very strong isolation, even if I turned it up to almost deafening levels other people would barely hear anything outside a 30cm radius. Not very comfortable for listening on your side though, I'm still looking for something which would work for that.
>>
>>5051478
I know but that does not stop me from having fun. I usually listen to this for fap as an addition to the hentai manga. I do not know Japanese but I want to learn
>>
>>5051140
I don't think so, they want you to buy the compilation CDs for that. Completely fair since the eps are free and they have to make money somehow.
But if you like an episode you can download it with the usual programs like JDL2.
The OP has a link to all the past NTRJ too.
>>
File: RJ228889_ana_img_main.jpg (114 KB, 560x420)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Sequel to one of Kaede's best works has been announced

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ228889.html
>>
>>5051323
examples please
>>
>>5050890
You can buy IEMs, like the Shure SE215.
You can turn the volume all the way up and nobody around you would hear it. This works both ways however, as you won't be able to hear your surroundings either, which could be troublesome if you need to be able to hear whether or not someone is coming up the stairs or opening a door.
>>
RJ195119 link is broken anyone can reupload?
>>
>>5051807
http://hentai4daily.com/2017/03/19/%E5%90%8C%E4%BA%BA%E9%9F%B3%E5%A3%B0170301%E3%81%A8%E3%82%89%E3%81%84%E3%81%82%E3%82%93%E3%81%90%E3%82%8B%EF%BC%81-%E5%84%AA%E3%81%97%E3%81%84%E3%82%AE%E3%83%A3%E3%83%AB%E3%81%AE%E6%A5%B5/

UPLOADED link is alive.
>>
File: Untitled.png (41 KB, 587x397)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>total track length is 50:03
>it said over 100 minutes because it has different version like no-SE
This bullshit has to stop.
>>
File: fubar2k.png (383 KB, 1302x768)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
>>5050785
>music player that can show the time in seconds and waveform
Foobar does that. The waveform bit you have to download but for the time, you just add "_seconds" to end of the playback time or length bit in the settings.
Or Audacity but that's more for editing stuff.
>>
>>5051836
>MP3 320
>No FLAC
Trash
>>
>>5050501
>Topic Discussion
I always listen in bed before sleeping. I tried listening to some while at work but I found myself distracted at times. I also like to focus on the voice works I listen to, better immersion that way.

>Onsen Broadcast
I occasionally check the broadcast folder for updates. I tried using the website before but I had issues every now and then. I haven't seen Ayaka's broadcasts yet.

>>5050686
1) She confessed to the boy she had a crush on and was rejected. The scene seemed cut off because it was a flashback.
>>
>>5050930
Not him but I primarily listen to it because binaural ones fell good and I can somewhat tell what's going on by limited vocabulary clues
>>
File: 143282862.jpg (335 KB, 560x420)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
I wish amoroso would cool it a bit with the murder and guro

I can't complain if it happens occasionally but now it's four voice works in a row where I have to skip tracks because I'm not into testicle mutilation and/or death
>>
File: 1527373816674.jpg (86 KB, 749x789)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>hvdb says that english script is available
>it isn't
>>
Request RJ223405
>>
File: 1524381637009.jpg (208 KB, 560x420)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>R-15
>>
>>5052496
You don't need an invite to join the Discord server.
>>
>>5052499
yes you do, otherwise the one in FAQ would have worked
hownew.ru
>>
>>5052488
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ228778.html
>>
>>5052507
How fake.
>>
>>5052488
most disappointing thing all week
>>
>>5052488
Home-made tuning fork and electric shaver sounds, I don't see the problem.
>>
>>5052488
feelsfuckingbad
>>
>>5052488
>4 r15 in a row
im not against r15 but after a while you want the lewds. We need Hakobera to save us.
>>
>>5053527
I WANT MORE INOKO DE GOZAIMAS
>>
>>5053533
that autist doesnt know how to lewd
>>
Please upload the contents of the update of RJ228135
>>
>when she switches sides by dropping beneath the water and popping up on the opposite side
>>
>>5050500
Anyone have RJ181819? It was uploaded once on a past voice thread but was removed from mega.
>>
>>5052488
I fap to 耳かき.
>>
>>5053766
I fap to ささやき and 耳なめ.
>>
>>5053766
>>5053780
I fap to 耳ふー.
>>
Enlighten me on voicework circle. If one artist often contributes to many circles, what makes one circle different than the other?
>>
>>5053821
The fetishes and themes as well as the quality of the work.
>>
>>5053821
The quality of the work. There's the scriptwriter, and the audio equipment used and how well they are mixed. The SE used also varies(but a portion of circles get them from Ayaka).
>>
File: TR example.png (90 KB, 1214x602)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>5050785
>>5050787
>>5050789

This is how I go about it:

Reaper (DAW) to create a .wav file using:
- A constant noise track.
- Volume envelope, used to raise the volume to match vibration timing and strength.
- This allows for quite exact timing, especially in some stereo audios where the wet noises etc play in one ear clearly (no need to even listen, just draw volume peaks to match and tweak afterwards). Also copy pasting patterns helps retaining one's sanity.

Audacity (DAW) to convert the .wav to the format required be the wav-csv converter (nothing I've tried in Reaper works, Audacity has no trouble with "16bit,PCM,符号あり" output).

Online converter, followed by visual inspection of the values and most likely another round in Reaper to address any possible issues (overall too low RPMs and stuff like that). The converter has some settings to fiddle with too. Finally checking the file with the validator just to be sure no strange mistakes slipped in.

Wav to csv converter: http://hypnote.web.fc2.com/tcm/
Csv validator: http://blog.livedoor.jp/scry1/archives/6082680.html

I've found that the time rotor works best with fresh alkaline batteries (1.5V). It is able to handle quite low vibrations, but as the voltage dips quite fast, it gets gradually worse and stops working all that well. I've tried with a 1.2V rechargeable batteries, and unfortunately these can't handle even below 550 reliably. This is my biggest frustration with the rotor. I've yet to try and create a csv meant for 1.2V from scratch.

I've also converted a few A10 Cyclone scripts to TR through Excel alone, too bad there's not that many intercourse A10 files for voice works.
>>
File: RJ227037_img_main.jpg (288 KB, 560x420)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
>RJ227037
>dumb terrible imitation of grandma voice
This was absolute garbage. Of all the voice works I've heard, I have never heard a more irritating and cringey voice. I can't understand why it gets such high rating on DLsite though.
>>
>>5053889
A few examples. I've no clue if these work out for others at all, and for sure will have issues with older batteries. Nowadays I would use less stop-go pulses, as the longer vibrations do feel nicer.

RJ174314 (bonus track):
https://mega.nz/#!280FnB5Y!kwyOcQa5Peh1wLISTkEQavpBxXyRrufLsROxBBKK7Yg

RJ181310:
https://mega.nz/#!Gt9xQTIT!LLtQnqE8iOSXtw6VDw8GYo19wg0LdXQOXnCcu08AUHs
>>
>>5053544
which work is that? sounds interesting
>>
>>5054019
Inoko 2
>>
>>5053821
VAs are only following the script and the instruction of the director, they're not a sign of quality.

>>5053893
It's not that hard to understand, this kind of work where you go to the countryside playing with dirt, grass whistle and frog is pretty uncommon. Ine's voice is an acquired taste.
>>
>>5054061
>Ine's voice is an acquired taste.
Yeah. As much of an acquired taste as learning to enjoy eating dog poo.
>>
>>5047762
>Earl Gray
>bad
Calling your taste garbage would be rude towards actual garbage.
>>
https://youtu.be /fAyyrPHMElE

Does anyone know the RJ code of this work? Whoever uploaded it must've edited, some parts are barely audible, the good parts too
>>
>>5054212
It's like those traditional south east asian cuisine.
>>
>>5054515
why the shit did you split the link
>>
>>5054515
>>5054532
https://youtu.be/fAyyrPHMElE
>>
suzushiro
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/non-erotic-131/voice-%7Enew%7E-%5B180708%5D%5B%E9%9F%B3%E5%A3%B0%5D%5B%E6%A1%83%E8%89%B2code%5D-%E3%80%90%E7%88%AA%E5%88%87%E3%82%8A%E3%80%91%E9%81%93%E8%8D%89%E5%B1%8B-%E3%81%99%E3%81%9A%E3%81%97%E3%82%8D%E6%97%A5%E5%B8%B0%E3%82%8A-%E9%9B%A8%E5%AE%BF%E3%82%8A%E3%80%90%E9%BC%93%E8%86%9C%E3%83%9E%E3%83%83%E3%82%B5%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E3%80%91-%5Brj228778%5D-716076/
>>
>>5050728
Speaking of which, what are some compelling rape audios?
>>
>Another R15
I'm saving me money.

Introduce great onahole noises in one work and never do it again, I'm mad.
>>
>everyone disappointed in R-15
I need more relaxation right now so this is great for me.
>>
>>5054549
mp3ver prz
>>
RJ224689?
>>
does anyone have RJ181918 Ver.2016-08-23?
http://bbs.mikocon.com/thread-26382-1-1.html
>>
File: RJ229033_ana_img_main.jpg (273 KB, 560x420)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
Based group is based
>>
>>5053546
https://mega.nz/#!8b4DxZZC!lRkgnrP1W_Bk2MbHI3z3q76rSW_gCS1DHvH5XgqNaBg
>>
>>5054725
RJ220446 is an underrated rape gem.
Truly unsettling.
>>
>>5055266
Also two great CV
>>
Anyone know where this is from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcPlo_tciek&t=2s
>>
>>5055403
Uni is quickly rising to the top imo
>>
>>5055465
She's good.
The R18 counterpart to Nanase Mayu in recent times (in the rise to prominence).
>>
File: 1530858172644.jpg (854 KB, 1946x1392)
854 KB
854 KB JPG
>>5055284
Arigato, anon!
>>
File: 57826256_p0.jpg (827 KB, 1946x1378)
827 KB
827 KB JPG
>>5055864
don't post images with added watermarks. "reactor" images are always stolen.
>>
>>5051585
sequel to my first kaede work and the first work i paid money for
>>
RJ158431
https://mega.nz/#!lNQCmaJT!ivp-qINzbAKlu0FGzLbYwn1NjiDhJbPDuEGQ4u9Kw2Q
RJ228347
https://mega.nz/#!BUQWlAQS!aw6byMqJY2uNP4ZYvL2TN-u5uUVzwSPxfr8fqOSzneI
RJ227578
https://mega.nz/#!RMZWgIzS!A-Wq61sGlYZE4Exdp_54eYzJ_mSLX2y0RtnrAIPZqrI
>>
>>5056157
Thanks brother.
>>
>>5056157
>RJ227578
What the fuck is that art?
>>
File: RJ228634_ana_img_main.jpg (269 KB, 560x420)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>2018年07月下旬発売予定
Noice
>>
>>5050500
So, where are the answers for 2nd Q&A?
>>
>>5056390
what do you mean?
>>
File: 1522315729977.png (282 KB, 408x750)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>want to finish Yuki-sensei trilogy
>all 4 works have renzoku
I feel disappointed to myself. I'm sorry for being weak.
>>
File: 463.jpg (12 KB, 181x272)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>5056188
Better than some things.
>>
File: cris_chan.png (87 KB, 230x219)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>5056925
>>
File: Sai0194-2.png (3.83 MB, 3000x3000)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB PNG
Soon
>>
anyone see RJ227289 it sold well so i kinda assumed its gotta be some where like in HVDB ?
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ227289.html
>>
>>5051889
OK enjoy your placebo my man :)
>>
Thanks to /soc/ FSA:

Kitty for Science Fair
by Skitty
https://chirb.it/FzNK5x

Succubus Body Worship/Pep Talk
by Ellie
http://chirb.it/Em4hbO
>>
File: 1474365758941.jpg (426 KB, 1500x1500)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
I'm guilty of only picking voice works based on their covers.
Could you recommend me some circles or works that are good despite having bad/uninteresting cover art?
The nature of the content doesn't matter as long as you think the quality of the work is good or endearing to you in some special way.
>>
>>5057259
tomimi is literally the #1 best healing voicework circle I have ever come across over years of exploring other artists.
>>
>>5056906
Which one?
>>
>>5057259
helldorado
>>
File: RJ148817_img_main.jpg (123 KB, 560x420)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>5057283
The one from APPLE project. Done 2/4, it's been great so far, but I feel Iike missing good chunk of them because I couldn't renzoku and follow last ~10 minutes of them.
>>
File: 1474208065034.jpg (58 KB, 391x558)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
i'm looking for a work where woman torture another woman. 2 or more VA

is there a keyword for this?
>>
>>5057204
>7.44GB
>>
anyone has RJ192982?
>>
>>5057341
lesdom?
>>
>>5057121
did i miss something?
>>
>>5057698
No it's a joke for the Discord server pic.

>>5057341
>>5057691
No luck. Unlike Exh with both "femdom" and "yuri" tag, Dlsite and HVDB has only "submissive man" and "yuri".
Yuri voice work isn't big so not to mention this.
I can't think of any yuri torture work (not a yuri listener already), but as always Team Randoseru have those assertive and perhaps almost femdom works.
Maybe some Taimanin Asagi drama CD would have such action?
>>
>>5057740
Maybe you should let a NO1RE person on Discord to answer this.
>>
>>5051500

maybe play some japanese voiced ADV, I sort of learned Japanese from those.
>>
Anyone knows where is this from?
https://soundcloud.com/zedongskieeee/the-moans
>>
Anyone have anything from にこみどり?
I've been looking for RJ204717, RJ179870, and RJ153618 but anything from that circle is gold.
>>
>>5058131
RJ153618
https://mega.nz/#!ykoF3aQZ!xy4tC87KfnjK1bMkmb8o53AL35IaGMcxhmfutChPjeI
>>
>>5058131
RJ204717
mega:#F!t7piEZjJ!k0lS5WR9tErmr7qMd67rOg
>>
>>5058143
P O L I C E
>>
Anyone know of any good 耳かき that isn't momoiro?
>>
>>5058237
>>5057263
>>
>>5058255
I'll check them out, thanks
>>
>>5050890
I'm more interested in an answer to the first part. What earphones are good for listening to on your side? I find myself taking one out when I'm listening to mimikaki stuff.
>>
File: disgusting.gif (3.46 MB, 463x260)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB GIF
>>5058333
>not using headphones
>>
Any subtitled lewds outside of the 1 or 2 on YouTube? Atsuji or whatever his name is only does PG ones
>>
>>5050500
>5050500
Nice digits
>>
File: 710.jpg (30 KB, 333x431)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
I thought Mikocom is trustworthy

I just downloaded RJ213917 and fake stuffs. this thing is so hard to find, dead links everywhere.
>>
>>5058515
Make an account then reply with two smileys or 3, it'll open backup links. I just checked, at least those RG links are alive.
>>
>>5058518
damn, the register button doesn't seem to work on my end.
>>
>>5058523
Probably just e-mail delivery error. Check spam etc etc.
>>
>>5058526
It sent me to log in page instead.
>>
>>5058528
I don't know then, it should go to usual ID creation page IIRC.
>>
>>5058530
maybe it's closed for registration?
>>
>>5058531
I don't remember if it has some private registration or sorts.
>>
>>5058515
>RJ213917
anyone here has this?

just listened to the demo and it gave a similar vibe to this >>5057341
>>
>>5058422
I'm pretty sure there's an officially subbed work out there, one anon even shilled it here. I didn't remember the code though.
>>
File: RJ228792_img_main.jpg (219 KB, 560x420)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>3P
>fairy foxgirls
>Kanase

Jesus christ.
>>
>>5058546
https://mega.nz/#!Vb4DCTYK!WYPuiegIkjDXxEm8ZloxERciokCyPbOySBH5d1f5_HM

pd
>>
>>5058355
I don't want my lewd orgasmic sweat to soak into my expensive headphones, I normally just use some cheap $20 in-ear ones.
>>
File: nope.gif (985 KB, 500x312)
985 KB
985 KB GIF
>>5058771
>my lewd orgasmic sweat
>>
File: 1515734021863.jpg (141 KB, 859x1024)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>tfw finding the source of an unlabeled work on jewtube just by recognizing the voice
HVDB is a godsend. I'm both ashamed and proud.
>>
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ223333.html

It's out.
>>
>tfw no sfw voice works thread
>>
>>5058728
god bless you, anon
>>
Any good h-audio focused on kissing?
>>
>>5059013
you're literally posting in it.
>>
File: 4631.jpg (12 KB, 181x272)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>5058852
>>
>>5058721
>RJ228792
mmmm kitsunes
>>
>>5058852
New Neruko when. :(
>>
I want to marry this fox!
>>
>>5059013
What makes voice work thread good is there's both SFW and NSFW works discussed here on /h/.
>>
Thoughts on this?
>>
>>5059311
What's the point really? Headphones are usually way higher quality than most small speakers you could setup this way...
>>
>>5059332
Maybe it's super comfy because you don't have to suffer the cons of having a clunky device on your head.
>>
>>5059311
Are the nips the only ones making advances in ASMR stuff?
>>
>>5059334
Instead you'll have two clunky devices surrounding you.
>>
File: RJ213550_img_main.jpg (340 KB, 560x420)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
Does anyone have the higher res version of this?
>>
>>5059394
On the positive side, they're not physically touching you though.
>>
>>5058680
>>5058422
Ah, that would be mine
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ227136.html
>>
>>5059311
> ADVANCED
>>
File: 1509273485004.png (313 KB, 827x720)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>listen to ASMR stuff with motherly voice VA
>relax
>happy
>tears start coming out.

I seriously have no idea why. I don't even have a mother issue. my family is as normal as it gets.
>>
>>5059421
>>
>>5059299
Nobody stops you. Do it!
>>
>>5059482
You need to improve your eye hygiene
>>
>>5058852
But is it good.
>>
>>5059299
And I want to listen to this work. I have the earlier ones but never saw a link to this.
>>
What are your favorite Kotone works?
>>
File: RJ132241.jpg (282 KB, 560x420)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>>5059529
still one of the most erotic things I've ever experienced in my life

I wish she remakes it with a binaural microphone.
>>
>>5059482
I only listen to degenerate stuff now. Soft iyashi works made me want to kill myself instead.
>>
>>5059622
same my dude, if the girl isn't screaming at me and calling me a disgusting pervert i can't even get hard
>>
File: 1526939277944.png (150 KB, 277x385)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>RJ228006
>Bitchcoin
>>
anyone know where to get RJ172992?
>>
File: 69629496_p0.png (821 KB, 960x720)
821 KB
821 KB PNG
Muh dick. This artist does the best covers.

>>5059512
It's literally 3 dollars you jewlord.
>>
Is it just me, or is one-off R18 voicework getting more rare nowadays?
>>
>>5059800
one-off?
>>
>>5059783
is that Mayu?
>>
File: RJ228993.jpg (206 KB, 560x420)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
What were you guys listening to in recent 24 hours?

I really like this circle 天使堂 so I listened to their recent work RJ228993 (pic related) and Im not sure if I understand it right, but it was about some horny mother who just wanted to masturbate and still take care of her daughter?

I havent listened to all tracks yet, but it did seem like that to me. Also, there were those neighbors who talked about her how afwul it is to masturbate in the same room just beside her sleeping daughter?

Well, whatever it was, it wasnt bad, and I would like to thank to that uploader who shared it on HVDB.

What about you guys?
>>
>>5059885
> ・佐々木真由……1〇歳。優しそうに見えて実は少しSなヤンデレアイドル。
You decide
>>
>>5059997
DaturaScript's RJ228055, because Koishikawa Uni voiced duo, and Doskoinpo cover.
>>
>>5059997
RJ214725
It's really erotic how she voices the male in the story she tells as he tries to 我慢.
>>
>>5059483
Many thanks
>>
File: roboasmr.png (166 KB, 692x516)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>5059311
we can do better
>>
>>5059813
I mean works that only have one session so I only need to listen to them once.
>>5059997
RJ214298 felt really weird. It's so slow and awkward, but I got so many dry orgasms I almost had no energy left for actual ejaculation.
>>
File: Capture.png (43 KB, 773x134)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
interesting twist on the genre
>>
File: this_is_gonna_be_fun.jpg (72 KB, 853x480)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>5060346
>>
>>5059783
>Mayu and Sachiko
Picked the fuck up. Which RJ is this?
>>
File: Untitled.png (37 KB, 761x332)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>DLSite said ~240 minutes
>total track length from 1-18 is over 5 hours
How am I supposed to listen to this? Pick any course that I like then end it with H-part?
It's RJ204729 from megamisoft, by the way. Has anyone listened to this?
>>
>still no momoiro posted
Did everyone skip this one?
>>
File: 1531510595851.jpg (74 KB, 877x745)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Do you use power purification RAMs when enjoying voiceworks?
>>
>>5060324
add some [spoiler]VR[/spoiler] in there.
>>
>>5060714
yes and make sure all your headphone wiring is north-south to avoid magnetic interference
>>
>>5060381
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ229000.html
>>
File: headband.jpg (209 KB, 1500x1382)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>5059311
>>5060324
Am I the only one to have this?
>>
>>5060794
>compromising sound quality
>ever
>>
Damn, RJ228359 was nice. Big thank you to whoever uploaded it.
>>
File: RJ229233_img_main.jpg (167 KB, 560x420)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
RJ229233 New Yume
>>
Anyone recognize this voice? Been wondering if it's someone who has done previous works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlhkjsT7lfk
>>
if people have compliment my cutesy voice but i'm a dude, where would i post those? probably not here
>>
>>5061002
>Followers you know: Kanoko
Actually surprised it's not more.
>>
>>5060794
I'm gonna have to second >>5060832. Sure, they're probably the most comfortable thing for sleeping/laying in bed, but quality is definitely affected. They're super quiet too.

>>5060962
From my experience other works from that circle were meh but I might give it a try. For Yume.
>>
>>5060717
The audio quality was disappointing but I appreciated the attempt. We need more of this.
>>
>>5060663
somebody put a torrent on nyaa
>>
>>5061002
> 見習いサキュバスVTuberのイヴ・ヴァルレーヌです
> えっちな事言えるようにがんばります!!FC2でも活動予定です
Yes we need more of this kind of Youtuber.
>>
>>5059311
Why don't just use bluetooth IEM or AirPods?
>>
>>5061157
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXZT-ezVmaLSazjE1Tr_gKA/f
Oh I see this archetype has been tried.
>>
>>5061163
>>>/r/?
>>
>>5061166
they got nothing...
>>
>>5061069
> For Yume.
[This]
>>
>>5059997
Holy fuck, there's a new 天使堂 out? I know what I'm listening to tonight.
>>
>>5060962
yume fuckin rules
>>
>>5061161
>>5060832
>>
>>5060609
It's one story, just listen from track 1 to the end.
The length comes from the billion no-SE and other variations.
>>
>>5060962
Yume good but too bad Trump Card is a pretty weak circle.
Bad mastering/SFX and often has hiss too.
In their older works they literally loop the same voice / SFX bit like 10 times in a row which is some of the worst I've ever seen in any voice work.
Hope they didn't keep doing that but I didn't care enough to check.

It's too bad since they do employ good VA like Otowa Sakuya.
>>
File: RJ227963_img_main.jpg (220 KB, 560x420)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
new momoiro work surprised me very much.
A cloned Tabirako becomes your wife.
>>
>>5061466
What can one do with said 'wife?'
>>
>>5061466
Whatever you say...
>>
File: RJ227963_img_smp2.jpg (196 KB, 640x480)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>5061479
>>
>>5061479
co-sleep, shampoo, exercise support, hug, ear cleaning
handjob, blowjob, tittyjob, drunk fucking, riding position, fapsupport, fapsupport
but I cant recommend a inferior clone after all. you get what you pay for.
>>
>>5061531
ya-ho games has pretty good kissing and blowjob direction even though the script is weak.
>>
File: aggressive fluffing.png (329 KB, 742x725)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
>>5061531
All I want is a fox wife with a tail I can fluff.
>>
>>5061157
Enemagura has done a couple of voice works that are up on DLsite.
>>
>>5061484
What's the point of a wife without 子作り?
>>
File: RJ229223_ana_img_main.jpg (192 KB, 560x420)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ229223

>02_ホテルで腕枕【首筋舐め/フェラ】(25:07)
>首筋舐め
I didn't know I wanted this before.
>>
>>5050630
A teasing schoolgirl forces her virgin (male) teacher to impregnate her.
>>
>>5050630
>Hinata Yuka
It is.
>>
File: 1515896778137.png (5 KB, 712x89)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
Who the fuck translated this title?
>>
FrankJavCee is my favourite VA.
>>
Can someone recommend me a love-filled (ラブラブ/あまあま) audio work, preferably non-incestuous?
>>
>>5059546
Is this available in the mega links from the OP? Kotone and Kotone 2 doesn't have them.
>>
>>5051585
What is this the sequel for?
>>
How do I make an account on HVDB.
>>
>>5061863
> >>5050500
>>
>>5050630
ear licking sounds good
im gonna download this
>>
>>5061763
I was always wondering what these JK or M in titles means.

Anyone knows?
>>
>>5062073
JK is 女子高生 "joshikousei"- high school girl. M is masochist/masochistic.
>>
>>5062080
Thank you
>>
>>5061390
Holy shit it's that bad.
>>
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ228967.html
FUTANARI DICK
>>
File: set_sail_for_dick.jpg (11 KB, 184x184)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>5062290
>>
Can I get recommendations for some good JOI type shit with /ss/ but no incest?
and IN ENGLISH, DOC
>>
https://youtu.be/56ct6ITkXHM
Is there a kind Anon who knows which work this is?
>>
>>5062073
Just Kidding, Man.
>>
What are some voice works that have the same quality of ear licking like RJ228544?

I usually never feel anything for most ear licking works, but this one managed to make it feel real.
>>
>>5061763
Probably a bunch of those are taken off English DL site. That place is always good for a laugh.
>>
RJ224400 is broken
>>
Does anyone know of a work that has cute sneezing sounds? Not loud or barbaric sneezing of course. Thank you.
>>
>>5057838
ADV?
>>
How do I play dlsite samples on my phone now? I've been out the loop for a year and it no longer works even with an account
>>
>>5050500
>RJ227400
Anyone still have? Mega link is down
>>
RJ227289 got added to HVDB. Got some rather bad case of mojibake. Universal Mojibake Fixer doesn't work on it at all. The closest match I've found is CP949 which is some Korean encoding but it's only half-right.

Does Kim Jong Un upload stuff to HVDB or something? I've tried literally every possible combination I could find now with no success.
>>
>>5062863
Also whoever uploaded it managed to pack the other two C_Realization works with it, lel.
>>
>>5062383
You're in the wrong thread if you want English
>>
anyone have RJ166292?

Mogami folder doesn't have it and the link in old posted works died as well
>>
>>5063019
wait nvm found it
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (239 KB, 1044x770)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>5062383
>IN ENGLISH, DOC
>>
Does HVDB have RSS function?
>>
>>5062693
https://vndb.org/g32
>>
Guys, I need your help for collective of good.

This is RJ114782 which I don't know what passwordis right.

https://mega.nz/#!mu4mWIjZ!jJPsaJiIC8tB9Eolbb6Tbjk8TEG_P7WKYc5hbOTMuho

I got this from some place of baidu. but I don't know what password is.

rj114782 is not uploaded on HVDB.

if there is anyone who got RJ114782, plz upload on HVDB, I begging you.

Or, Could you try any password or password crack for what I shared you?

Hope hero will come.
>>
>>5062534
Not every track is ear licking, but there is always at least 1 really good ear licking track in these: RJ164008, RJ145749, RJ139194, RJ146769, RJ150119, RJ157634, RJ166292, RJ185155, RJ174230.
And my recent favorite RJ223578.
Focus on tracks which contains these characters 耳なめ, 耳舐め or ペロペロ.

I could give you more, but these should be enough... And if you search for some, try to focus on names like Igasaki Ayaka, Koiki and Akatsuki Kotone in circles like Voice Lover (series ささやき庵) and シロクマの嫁. These were popular for ear licking two years ago... not sure which names are popular now.

>>5063085
Maybe I found something, but give me some time...
>>
>>5063043
>>5063003
>>5062383
Where's the correct thread then?
>>
>>5063200
/h/ is for hentai, guess where does that word comes from?
You can always go back to
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>5063085
https://mega.nz/#!NGgDiJIA!MNCzQyPsVjYmtQq0Hjxnom3zm6Mj34YM-2kndbY_3Ck
>>
>>5063209
Well, you were faster than me... I was just about to publish the download link.
>>
How and where do you enjoy your voice works? In your bed before you sleep? While walking on the streets?

I tend to nonchalantly listen to them at the computer while doing stuff, it's a rare occasion to use them as masturbation or sleeping material. I've tried them for sleeping before with good results but waking up the next day enveloped in wires and the phone under me isn't nice. I take them so nonchalantly but stimulant enough as too listen from sfw to nasty stuff in public (headphoned of course and with the volume necessary to avoid noise leakage)
>>
>>5063207
While simply meaning "pervert" in japanese, it has come to encompass any lewd japanese cartoons
which are usually posted online with english subs
where does audio-exclusive untranslated content fit into that?
>>
>>5063227
I usually listen to them in bed.
Generally I don't use voice works for sleeping aid because I'm autistic about listening to the whole thing without missing anything.
>>
>>5063232
You are a retard and don't belong here.
Hentai just means porn in Japanase, and that covers any medium where sexuality can be explicitly portrayed (film, animations, comics, photos, audio).
If you want porn audios that aren't japanase, you must go where non-japanese porn is posted, aka not 4chan.
>>
File: 14c.jpg (7 KB, 207x253)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>5063242
Not who you're replying to, but
>Hentai just means porn in Japanase
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E5%A4%89%E6%85%8B

I have never ever seen 'hentai' being used as a word for just 'porn'. In Japan the word's primary use is certainly not for porn, and in the west the word can be understood at the broadest to refer to Japanese pornography which is in some form fictional (which would exclude JAV and gravure for example).

So while I don't necessarily disagree with you, it is definitely up for argument whether or not voice works qualify as hentai.
>>
>>5063256
>I have never ever seen 'hentai' being used as a word for just 'porn'
You haven't read enough things in Japanese then.

Hentai as a prefix means porn.
Hentai anime == porn cartoons
Hentai manga == porn comics
Hentai doujinshi == self published porn works
>>
>>5062863
i tried it and it works fine, rj227289 is in the mp3 folder. it's mojibake'd pretty bad but they all play for me except the middle folder, all you have to do is change it to [.]mp3 at the end for the file to work.
>>
>>5063278
I never said they didn't play. Only that I can't fix the mojibake.
>>
>>5063275
All of those fall into the category of
>Japanese pornography which is in some form fictional (which would exclude JAV and gravure for example).

You would never see anyone describe a JAV as a 'hentai video', nor would you see anyone describe a Japanese porn actress as a 'hentai actress' (unless perhaps she does voice acting for pornographic anime or VNs in addition to starring in regular JAV).
>>
>>5063283
>You would never see anyone describe a JAV as a 'hentai video'
What is 変態動画?
>>
>>5063286
A 'perverted movie', not a 'pornographic movie'.
>>
>>5062865
Those are just samples.
>>
>>5063238
>>5063238
> Generally I don't use voice works for sleeping aid because I'm autistic about listening to the whole thing without missing anything.
Any work I intend to listen before sleep, I go through it once first during daytime.
>>
>>5063275
Nobody says that in Japanese you retard.
>>
>>5063200
r/gonewildaudio
Also apparent;y there's some thread on /soc/ but I never checked.

That being said I've never seen a work with that kind of scenario, many where it's the girl that's younger though.
>>
Just on HVDB and noticed a script with a warning that it was done using speech to text. Is this something that is easy to do and at least somewhat decent? If so what's the best method?

Could be useful to me to do that and edit rather than transcribe from scratch.
>>
>>5063441
Guesslations are only one notch above completely worthless, we'd be better off not wasting Reshnix's bandwidth with them. Commission them or learn Japanese and do it your self properly.
>>
>>5063448
It's not about guessing a translation or even a translation at all. I've transcribed some works without scripts for the sake of practice before as it's fun but there exists a type of listening bias for when you don't know a word and so replace it with something else unless it's quite clearly not what you would expect(hard to explain).

I was wondering if these auto-scripts had any merit to preventing something like that.

Basically I'm asking if they have even half decent accuracy.

Again it's not a translation.
>>
>>5062534
RJ166292 (especially track 5) is the best earlicking I've found yet.
>>
Can someone upload RJ117160 to Mega please?
>>
>>5063275
You clearly don't read Japanese, hentai means pervert, in the classical sense as in perverted, not normal, not as in constantly horny.

That's ignoring the fact that hentai's primary meaning is metamorphosis as in the caterpillars.

>>5063286
>What is 変態動画?
No one every says or writes that, it would be エロ動画. Hell, even doing a Google search for 変態動画 would show you that all of the hits are エロ動画. Not only do you not speak Japanese, you can't even do basic research.
>>
>tfw still no new DICK WIMPS
feels bad man
>>
Can you fucks stop sperging about the definition of hentai so we can get back to YT link IDing.

(j/k and yes the hentai guy is wrong and badly so, try not to be a knowitall about things you clearly know very little about, it makes you look dumb)
>>
>>5063149
>>5063209
love you guys
>>
>>5062714
https://mega.nz/#!Fv5QwAJJ!7-35dqYju9y17bZpYEPMcLF__f2aabwPrGU-5O-GPwA
>>
>>5063850
ty anon
>>
>>5063047
No.
>>
>tfw my left ear seems to hear louder than the right
It's detracting from duo works for me.
>>
Anyone have some futa femdom works?
>>
>>5064040
Most software should allow you to change the balance, ie make a channel sound louder than the other so you can compensate for that.
>>
>>5063275
> hentai means pron
>>5063283
> unless perhaps she does voice acting for pornographic anime or VNs in addition to starring in regular JAV

No, not even then. Japanese do *not* use the word "hentai" (変態) to describe *any* kind of pornography regardless of the context, not even pertaining to anime or manga. The word used is always "ero" (エロ) from "erotic", as in erotic anime.

>>5063820
Sorry had to chime in... that was pissing me off...
>>
>>5064209
I don't disagree with you. I should've been more clear that I was specifically referring to the English usage of the word in that post. >>5063283
>>
>>5062290
> http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ228967.html

Oh god, finally something new
>>
>>5063441
They were done using this method

1. Install Virtual Audio Cable (https://www.vb-audio.com/Cable ). This allows you to route any audio from an input source into an output device (like a virtual microphone).
1b. In windows recording devices, set the "Cable Output" device to "use as playback device", so you can hear the audio on your regular speakers.
2. Go to your audio player or audio editor of choice and set "CABLE Input" as output device.
3. Set up "CABLE Output" as the voice input device in your browser.
4. Install the "VoiceIn Voice Typing" (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/voicein-voice-typing/pjnefijmagpdjfhhkpljicbbpicelgko?hl=en) or any alternative browser plugins that allow google voice recognition to text typing. Follow the instructions to allow microphone input.
5. Go to your online text editor of choice (like pastebin. Voicein might not work with google docs).
6. Press play in your audio player/editor. Switch to browser editor, right click, *green button* "start recording".
7. Don't touch anything until the transcription is finished!

This method allows for 80% accuracy, provided that the work is clearly spoken and without SFX.

>>5063454

It depends on how much background noise there is, but a clean audio can result in 70-80% accuracy. That's enough for someone with decent transcription abilities to work out a complete transcription, instead of having to write everything from scratch.

That's the purpose of these auto-transcriptions. Before they're edited, they're not reccommended for translation.
>>
>>5064040
>>5064196
My Sennheisers have developed an imbalance somewhere (seriously, what the fuck, I never had this problem with my four sets of Soundblasters even if they all snapped at the cans) and I just compensate for it at my mixer (which I also need to replace because it's not properly grounded and for best effect I unplug everything but the PC the voice audio is playing from).
>>
>>5064040
clean your ears
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2f49Cp5rCE

anyone know the performer?
>>
>>5062386
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ172506.html/?unique_op=af
>>
>>5062714
RJ109595 is better
>>
File: 1531104208923.png (151 KB, 500x464)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>5065092
>>
>>5065056
みよる, which doesn't tell us much. As far as I know she hasn't done any dlsite releases, just a few videos on nico nico douga by the user "houki".
>>
>>5064431
This is quite interesting, been messing about with different extensions and found speechpad seems to be more accurate in some cases. VoiceIn recognizes ぞ as さ quite often as an example. It seems to do better with accents in general.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.