[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/h/ - Hentai

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 92 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

This is also sometimes referred to as a "reverse blow job", but that has other meanings & connotations, so 'throat swabbing' is a better term.

Either way, it's when she lies head back and takes it down her throat, and it's fucking hot.
>>
This is somewhat hard to find because it's a specific position with several interchangeable names. Most booru sites don't have tags for positions.
>>
If you know any alternate names for this, I would love to hear them.
>>
Off the top of my head, the only title I've seen include this was Taimanin Asagi
>>
>>
File: VennDiagram.png (1.06 MB, 1501x1500)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
Oh and in a previous thread, someone made this. I think the position is self explanatory, but someone asked something like 'isn't this just irrumatio?'
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 16.jpg (460 KB, 1280x1867)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>
File: 17.jpg (561 KB, 1280x1872)
561 KB
561 KB JPG
>>
File: 18.jpg (586 KB, 1280x1869)
586 KB
586 KB JPG
>>
File: 19.jpg (661 KB, 1280x1865)
661 KB
661 KB JPG
>>
>>5195048
This is great. Source is Cooking Pakopako for those interested: https://nhentai.net/g/186950/
>>
I fuck my tranny girlfriend like this

It makes her hot but the teeth scraping can be unpleasant
>>
>>5195144
>her
>>
I once did my gf like this. She ended up puking mid throatfuck. and while she was apologizing and cleaning the mess up with tissues, in my head I was thinking "Yeah you dirty bitch. this is your nature"
>>
>>5195153
Most guys aren't really ok with that.
I'd like to do it more often, but I can only last so long before I start gagging, and it ends up like that.

Honestly let her know you're ok with it, and see if she still wants to do it. If she continues to think you weren't ok with it, she's going to look at the situation negatively, and never want to do it again.
>>
I approve this. Hentai deepthroat is the best.
>>
>>5194928
Source?
>>
>>
>>5195494
Implicity episode 1
http://hentaihaven.org/implicity-episode-1/
>>
>>
>>5195418
What's the other side of it like?
>>
>>
>>5195892
not the person you're quoting, but do you really want to hear what taking a dick feels like?
>>
File: 24.png (2.42 MB, 1119x1600)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB PNG
>>
File: 25.png (2.68 MB, 1119x1600)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB PNG
>>
File: 26.png (2.79 MB, 1119x1600)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB PNG
>>
>>
File: 130.jpg (308 KB, 800x600)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>
File: bev010a.png (1.14 MB, 1024x768)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>5197624
>>
File: bev010d.png (1.25 MB, 1024x768)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>5197625
>>
File: ev025b.png (1.15 MB, 1024x768)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>5197626
>>
File: ev025d.png (1.14 MB, 1024x768)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>5197627
>>
>>5195891
I don't think you'd want to know the details, as it's obviously not as glamorous from my side.

Making stuff seem more fun/enjoyable, helps keep most people in good moods, and enjoying the situation.
If I were to explain the issues and troubles in detail, it becomes off putting for the other person. Some guys wanted to try to make it easier on me, but once we go into that level of detail and effort, it becomes work, and no longer fun for them. It might be a slight improvement for my own comfort, but if he doesn't enjoy it anymore, it feels robotic, and any self gratification I once held, is now gone.

I guess I'm sort of contradicting myself. I'm alternating between "Be honest with them" and "Don't be honest with them", depending on the situation.
>>
>>
>>
File: zer7890987.png (614 KB, 1200x800)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
>>
>>
I thought it was just throatfucking
>>
>>5204942
Its a TYPE of throatfucking.
Just as a THUMB is a TYPE of finger.
>>
>>5204942
it’s a position for throatfucking. Specifically with the receiving party on their back, head back.
>>
>>
>>5197703
think you meant >>5195892
>>
>>5200507
source?
>>
>>5201812
i like her hair
>>
>>
>>5197703
>I don't think you'd want to know the details
That's explicitly what we're asking for.

Does anyone (male or female I guess) have any experience of being on the "receiving" end of this? I'd like to know the details. I have an overwhelming sense of curiosity, and nothing really grosses me out.
>>
File: 1502084760154.jpg (215 KB, 537x759)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>5209958

All my friends have slightly different experiences, and most of them don't like deepthroating. If it wasn't such a kink of mine, I would see all the negatives, and agree with them.
One thing most guys don't seem to realize, is that unless the dick is less than an inch thick, I won't be able to breath while it goes into my throat.
The other most obvious issue is gagging.

These 2 alone are the main reasons most people won't ever enjoy deepthroating, or at least not more than a few seconds. (Some of my friends like the idea, and will try to, only to remember why it sucks, and stop 5 seconds into trying.)

To prevent gagging, I have to train every day, as some have suggested, while brushing my teeth. (I have a longer, 12inch, double ended dildo, which I also use, to help deal with length/thickness practice. But not every day)
No matter how much I practice, I'm always going to gag. I can lessen it, but not remove it.
Two people I know have nearly removed the sensation entirely, as long as they focus. (I'm almost jealous) I try to counter this by simply not eating the entire day, so nothing can come up if I gag that night. (This isnt very good for me, due to blood sugar levels, so not reliable) When this works, it's probably the best outcome, which I'll explain later. (For most women, even if nothing comes up, the gagging alone is extremely unpleasant, and would scare most off from doing it.)

The length and direction a guys dick points, also effect gagging. If the guy is 4.5 inches, it's impossible not to gag violently. If he's 5-6 inches, its much easier to avoid gagging.
Hitting the entrance of the throat, but not actually entering it, is far worse. (if he's under 4 inches, then obviously no gagging)
Anything past 6 inches, starts to hit a second spot in my throat, where I gag again. (as if I'm sensitive in 2 spots.) The second spot isnt as bad, but is much smaller.
I also cant get anything past this point with force. I have to
tbc
>>
>>5209958
>>5210060
Going past 6 inches is extremely hard, because I cant force anything down at that point. I have to do a "gulping/swallow" like motion with my mouth each time, which takes a second or two, to do. And this drastically slows down the motion I had built up with deepthroating. (And impossible to time with irrumatio, as most guys thrust way too fast.)
A friend of mine says she can do it w/o any trouble, but it requires way too much coordination to get the timing down for me.

It's easy to put something in your throat, but another level to have it move in and out.
Took me nearly 2 weeks to be comfortable with something logged in my throat, but I haven't quite been able to fully be comfortable with something moving. The faster the movement, the quicker I get to the point of starting to gag. (It's kind of like a meter in a game, where it builds up, and once full, it doesn't go back down, even with small breaks. I can only go so long before the gagging starts, and then it doesn't stop.

Now, I'm probably the only person I know, who's ok with gagging as a sensation. BUT, only when turned on. When not turned on, its uncomfortable, and hate it. But when turned on, I've come to associate it with the spasms you get before/after an orgasm. (maybe during, but you're no longer thinking about your involuntary movements.) So I'm ok with gagging as a sensation. The next problem is the gagging grows stronger with time, and causes my throat to tighten up more and more. This makes it harder and harder to breath, even if nothings in my mouth at the time.

The next problem makes deepthroating nearly impossible for any length of time for me.
Lack of being able to breath.
I can hold my breath for roughly 45seconds before its too uncomfortable. If there's any weight on top of me, or anything pressing the inside of my throat, it's much harder to keep air in, w/o some escaping in the thrust motions. (which lowers how long I can hold my breath)
tbc
>>
>>5209958
>>5210063
Once I need to breath, depending on how many exhales/inhales I manage to get, depends on how much longer I can hold my breath the next time.
So think of it like this;
45seconds
exhale, inhale, exhale, inhale
40s
35s
30s

all the way to 10seconds.
After 10 seconds, it doesnt get any lower, but those 10 seconds are rough, and most guys start to get annoyed, since they aren't getting enough stimulation anymore.
So this is why you have to alternate between deepthroat and anything else, to simple blowjob/handjob combinations.
If the person only gets 1 inhale, the amount of time between decreases a lot., The more inhales given, then I can last much longer before I get to that point.
But now here are the next issues.

Most people want to be in control of how they give a guy deepthroating, since they need to control their gagging, and breathing. (Gagging is much easier to control when I control the motion, rather than the guy) Once I start gagging, trying to get in air quickly, so I can let the guy go again, is much harder if my gagging gets too bad. I waste time coughing as well.
Some people like the guy to be in control, because it's a bigger turn on. (Sort of like rape fantasies) but this becomes a lot of work for guys. They say they are up for it, then once they do it, they lose interest, because now they have to keep in mind how much she can handle, and how many seconds have passed, and how many exhale/inhales she's made, and it distracts him from trying to get off. Most guys have lost interest in being in control, because of this alone. (One guy would hold his breath with me, but his lung capacity was much better than mine, so he was always annoyed at me caving quicker than him, since it was too hard for him to judge if I needed air or not.)

I don't find the lack of air comfortable, or a turn on, so thats my personal pet peeve with deepthroating.
tbc
>>
File: 1495149616842.jpg (450 KB, 1088x1600)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
>>5209958
>>5210067
(its also very distracting)

I tend to go a step further than most, because of my own rape fantasies/loss of control. I ask to have my arms tied behind my back, and I ask them to use their hands/arms to get a good hold on my head. (Most guys grab my waist instead for some reason though, which I guess is an ok second place.)
I also prefer the throat swab position. Because I can lay down, and relax my muscles, making it easier to focus on not gagging, and controlling my breath.
At the start I have the ability to try and use my tongue a little bit (not that there's much to do, if he's pumping himself off) but once the gagging sensation starts to kick in, I stop bothering, and put my full focus on keeping it under control.
So it's enjoyable at 3 points.
At the start, when everything is easy.
Early on, when light gagging spasms are pleasant, and feel like mini orgasms.
Then at the end, when he's gotten off.
The middle, and near end are atrocious. (Near the end, feels more like a fight for survival, and this alone is terrifying enough to scare most girls away from doing this, once experienced.)

Using something like vibrators while this is going on helps tremendously as well. The better the sensation, the easier it is to ignore gagging. (I stongly recommend anyone to finger themselves while doing this, if you find it too difficult.)
I don't do that, because of my fantasies. I like the idea of it being one sided.
I probably like it too much, as I have on 4 occasions gotten off w/o direct stimulation durring this. (I did play with myself prior to starting, and the spasms sent me over the edge. I also noticed once I climax, all gag reflex is gone, and my throat loses up a lot. I managed to put all 12 inches of my didlo in my mouth once, while getting off with it in my mouth. So use this information however suits you best.)

I tried to use vibrators in my throat, to get used to the feeling of motion out of my control.
but...
tbc
>>
File: 1494904290831.jpg (137 KB, 992x656)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>5209958
>>5210074
but unlike the spasm sensation when turned on, it was.. it felt like it was a burning sensation almost. (sort of like trying to explain nails on a chalk board, it was unpleasant, but not actually painful)
I still use them, in hopes of helping, but I don't enjoy them.
A dildo that actually pushes in and out on its own is like $130, so thats out of the question. (and just for practice is silly.)

I tend to have another issue worse than other girls. I tend to drool waaaaaay more, and even in other situations not related. Eating any sort of foor, or drinking, my mouth drools like crazy for nearly 20 minutes after. I can just swallow, but during deepthroat, it gets into my lungs, and I have to cough it up, so I can breath. Most guys have found my excessive drooling hot, but I find it makes things harder on me. I also drool a lot when I get turned on, because I dont get wet enough for masturbation, so I've always used my own. So like padloves dog, I now can't stop filling my mouth up with drool as I'm turned on.
I haven't run into anyone else who's has some of my unique issues, but I'm sure someone has slightly similar issues somewhere.

All girls will cough up quite a bit of drool from deepthroating, as the body is trying to coat the throat to protect itself for example. Something they dont mention, but we all know it happens.

Also, laying on your back, makes it harder to cough it up, so its easier to lay on your stomach, to keep your throat clear. But at the same time, holding your head up does actually tighten the muscles in your throat a bit, and does tire you out quicker too.
It's a lose lose situation.

lastly, there is a throat numbing agent, but for me, it just burns, and makes it worse. For my friends, they love it, though it doesnt last more than 5mins. If it were injected somehow, like when at a dentists office, I'm sure we'd be able to last forever w/o gagging, but we'd still have to worry about controlling our breathing.

-end
>>
File: 1495149652480.jpg (474 KB, 1087x1600)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>>5210063
forgot to attach a picture for this post.
>>
File: 1532239670316.jpg (660 KB, 1280x1860)
660 KB
660 KB JPG
>>5210067
This post as well.
>>
>>5210082
source? got nothing on google or iqdb
>>
>>5210100
found it here, so i cant say.
>>
>>5210100
>iqdb
dude how do you know about that but then just don't click the saucenao reference it gives you
>>
>>5210100
Just click through to saucenow, it's pretty good for manga pages. If you search something and neither iqdb, google or saucenow can find it it's probably been cropped to the point that the algorithm can no longer match it, or it was taken from a twitter.
>>
>>
>>
These are hard to find because almost no one treats this as a separate tag.
>>
>>
File: 70345009_p0.png (1.83 MB, 1754x1240)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
>>
File: 13[1].jpg (354 KB, 1280x1816)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>
>>5194106
Mathematically wrong but useful!
>>
>>5210078
Pretty fucking hot desu. I got off to this more than the thread.
>>
File: 1478469791627.jpg (584 KB, 1104x1600)
584 KB
584 KB JPG
>>5212905
Is it because you like to know what's going through someone's mind? Or is it because the details bring up ideas? Or something else?
>>
>>5195144
>Girlfriend
>Her
Nice try
>>
File: 023[1].jpg (521 KB, 1280x1883)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
>>
File: 024[1].jpg (542 KB, 1280x1881)
542 KB
542 KB JPG
>>
File: 025[1].jpg (570 KB, 1280x1883)
570 KB
570 KB JPG
>>
File: 026[1].jpg (584 KB, 1280x1888)
584 KB
584 KB JPG
>>
File: P029[1].jpg (443 KB, 1280x1876)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
>>
File: 027[1].jpg (666 KB, 1280x1824)
666 KB
666 KB JPG
>>
>>5213852
Probably the first part. You sound fun.
>>
>>
File: 50661107_p0.jpg (134 KB, 1000x932)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>5194106
do the gooks call it that?
no they don't.
PIXIV has the very image you have as "throatswabbing" tagged as this "逆さフェラ" which translates into upside-down blowjob.
it is also tagged as face fucking or irrumatio "イラマチオ"

swabbing is side to side, not in and out.
fuck your throatswabbing bullshit.
>>
>>5217539
>do the gooks call it that?
your honor, relevance?
>>
>>5218718
They're the ones making the art, anon. What they say goes.
>>
>>5210078
This was very informative, and more than a little sexy. I love reading such a matter-of-fact analysis of something so kinky.

Have you tried oral sex lube? I've used it in the past with moderate success.
>>
>>5194106
this is wrong cause irrumatio and what you call blowjob are mutually exclusive
>>
>>5220692
There's a lube just for that?!

Does it do anything besides just lubricate your mouth?
I have that covered unfortunately. I tend to build up a lot of saliva when turned on, so if anything, I can sometimes choke on making too much.

But even for those who dont make a lot, once something goes into your throat, you naturally start producing far more, to keep your throat lubricated. (its also a tiny bit thicker, and doesnt seem to dry out as fast)

If it had some sort of numbing effect, that might be helpful. (The numbing spray stuff just burns for me, not sure if there's a better version out there.)
>>
>>5220693
I was going to argue against this, but then I realized I was interchanging "Blowjob" with "Oral", without realizing it.
You are correct.
So it just needs to make the blowjob part say Oral, with another circle not connected to the others, but overlapping oral.

((BJ)oral(Irrumatio))

now that I think about it, deepthroat isnt a requirement for irrumatio either, and can be in blowjobs.

BUT, the point they tried to make is that Throat Swab is a TYPE of Irrumatio.
(A Thumb is a type of finger.)
>>
File: 54052698_p2_master1200.jpg (220 KB, 500x700)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>5220715
It's probably thicker than the saliva you can produce. My ex claimed that it made deepthroating easier. Comes in various flavors, of course, although it sounds like that might actually diminish the experience for you.
>>
>>5197329
Absolutely
>>
>>5210060
>I won't be able to breath while it goes into my throat.
I can breathe with a 1.5" dildo in my throat.
>>
>>5220775
can you explain that to me
>>
>>5220790
Breathe through your nose.
It's a lot slower and uncomfortable than doing it normally, but still pretty straight forward.
>>
>>5220775
>>5220912
You've got a bigger throat probably.
breathing through your nose still has to go through your throat.
(Its why you cant breath and drink/eat at the same time)

Plus anon already said gagging makes the throat constrict.
>>
This one of those things that looks far better than it actually feels. I love getting blown but this position did almost nothing for me.
>>
>>5221069
And for me, I felt completely opposite.
BJs are nice, but I have a hard time getting off, if I dont get down to the base.
This position lets me get fully in, and feels far better.
It does however, have a problem of the girl can't maintain the action for very long, which makes it inferior to normal vaginal sex.
>>
bump
>>
>>5194100
Artist name pls
>>
File: 1545690937178.png (948 KB, 1024x768)
948 KB
948 KB PNG
>>
File: 1545134767856.jpg (183 KB, 800x600)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>5220693
Feel free to fix it
>>
File: 1545134727994.jpg (138 KB, 800x600)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>5217539
Yes, but notice that there is no one specific term for this, it's noted by literally describing the position. It would be like if we called "missionary" position "a woman lies on her back and a man lies on top of her while they face each other and engage in vaginal intercourse" position.
If the Japanese described missionary position that way, would you call the phrase "Missionary Position" bullshit?
>>
File: shigyaku14.jpg (642 KB, 1280x1883)
642 KB
642 KB JPG
>>
>>5220715
You don't need an oral specific lube. Worst a decent quality lube will do it give you the shits, and that's only if you chug like half a bottle(and you don't need more than a few milliliters). If it's safe for intravaginal/anal use, it won't hurt you if you ingest it.

I would highly recommend lube for the first few times, it makes everything extremely smooth, easy, and comfortable. After a while you won't need it if you stay with the same size dick/dildo.

Deepthroating is actually super easy if you're prepared and practice a bit. Lots of morons try forcing it the first time because they watched too much porn, and turn women off deepthroating for good.
>>
>>5197329
YES

>>5195418
You sound great.
>>
>>5220715
What are your best and worst experiences?
>>
On a side note, that throat-mucus saliva is an excellent lube in general, for any kind of further sex you might have in mind.
>>
>>5226567
>What are your best and worst experiences?
When in this position, just about all experiences can be roughly equal in being the best and worst at the same time.

As I said before, the begging is the most enjoyable, and the ending is a lot more work and uncomfortable.

But there has been a small number of time's where the guy has entered at a bad angle, while having a lot of momentum built up, causing some pain.
Or times where I've gotten off.
And time's where it's a mess, and we end up stopping early.

My favorite memory is also one of the worst ones at the same time, since it was one of my 1st times doing anything like this, but adding bondage and some of my kinks. (Stuff I would never recommend to anyone.)
But as with the risk factors involved, things go wrong, as they did, so it started off great and ended off badly.
but since it was the 1st time I got to try the position while bound, it's the most memorable.
(To give an idea how bad of an idea it is to try, you'll notice in most bondage hentai, the moment they try irrumatio, they always take off the restraints before continuing.)
>>
>>5228000
Sounds extra hot, especially if you have M tendencies.

> you'll notice in most bondage hentai, the moment they try irrumatio, they always take off the restraints before continuing

Though we must be watching different videos. In most bondage videos with irrumatio, the girl stays tied up and helpless all the way through.

>>
>>5228038
>especially if you have M tendencies.
Sort of, and sort of not

I don't like "being abused" or treated negatively.
BUT
When it comes to sexual acts, I love the idea of someone wanting to "use me" for getting off.
While I can objectively know this is degrading to most people, and "abusive", I on the other hand, do not find it to be either of those when it's me.
The moment they do something abusive outside of sexual acts, I'm not ok with it.
(I also know some people think various type of abuse are arousing, and therefor sexual to them, so I have to explain up front what constitutes sexual vs nonsexual.)

in short, it's watching the other person have the desire and lust to want to get off, and knowing I'm perfect for helping them get off/fulfill their lust/desires.
I see it as being part of something. Where as most people see it as no longer being human (Which I dont understand, since they would easily rather be with a human than a toy.)
I try to give them a certain amount of freedom.

I enjoy the steps of them wanting me, acting upon me, and working towards the goal of getting off.
I feel bondage both helps enhance the idea Im to be used for their enjoyment, but more importantly, It removes any worry about having to perform/act.
(So it helps me not be as anxious.)

I've always worried about pregnancy since I was young, so I entertained the ideas of alternative methods.
In the end, being up close and personal, made oral my favorite of the options.
I've had BFs try to thrust while I was giving BJs, and it wasn't pleasant.
With how many guys thrust, even more so as they are about to cum, I decided to try and improve my ability to do irrumatio.
(Plus the idea was hot, but I wasnt ready to do it.)

Early attempts leads to making messes, so it was hard convincing my BFs to do it.

Now, my preferred way to climax is with bondage, a bullet, and some form of irrumatio. (For relaxing my back, the "Throat swab" position in most cases.)
This is mostly just for arousal.
>>
>>5228142
I understand exactly what you mean about being desired and used for getting off as opposed to being abused.

>my preferred way to climax is with bondage, a bullet, and some form of irrumatio.
Tell me how long does it take you to cum that way? And how much time do the guys usually need to cum?
>>
>>5228196
The time it has taken for my partners has varied a lot.
Usually my ex's can take roughly 15mins~

I tend to be happier fooling around for 30 or so mins, so we don't usually start right away.
One of my ex's took nearly an hour each time, and I can't really go that long. So we fooled around, leading into a normal BJ, and as he was getting more into it, then tried irrumatio. (He wasn't very consistent, so sometimes he didn't cum, even then.)

For me, I don't usually try to get off with my partners.
So to clarify what I meant, that if I was getting off with someone, that was my preferred way to do it.
It IS an amazing orgasm, but I enjoy being aroused and fooling around, more than actually getting off.

So after my BF gets off, I start to lose interest.
Sometimes I might desire to get off, and ask he keeps going, but most guys are too tired after that, so I would most likely do it myself.
But it is rare that I want to keep going. (Unless he was able to get off again, then I'd probably want to keep going as well.)
I also didn't keep track of the time it took me, so I'm not sure, maybe an additional 5 or so minutes after he cums?

(Sorry for the lack of pictures being posted, I ran out of them.)
>>
>>5210067
desu... having strict rules regarding something like this would actually be a turn on (or at least an ease of conscience) for me. I love looking at this king of thing, but I'm a massive softie and hate causing my gf distress. Plus, forced breaks give a chance for things like rubbing a cock against the persons face or dirty talk.

If only my girl was more into it D:
>>
>>5214090
>>5195152
You're on 4chan, stop acting like you think anything actually matters and join the cult of hedonistic nihilistic debauchery already
>>
File: 010(4).jpg (415 KB, 1000x1432)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
>>5228608
> but I'm a massive softie and hate causing my gf distress.

I'm opposite, as long as it is (mostly) consensual.
And I couldn't get off if I were to follow rules. But I'm not an imbecile and I'd take breaks anyway so I can last longer

>and for things like rubbing a cock against the persons face or dirty talk.

NOW we're talking
>>
File: 011(7).jpg (427 KB, 1000x1441)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
>>5228815
>>
>>5194098
>>
BUMP
>>
File: 15.jpg (737 KB, 1280x1820)
737 KB
737 KB JPG
>>
File: 16.jpg (761 KB, 1280x1818)
761 KB
761 KB JPG
>>5234043
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 72718487_p3.png (515 KB, 1000x875)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
bump
>>
>>
Bump
>>
>>5194098
>>
File: explained.png (121 KB, 1203x1203)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>5194106
>>5212833
>>5220693
>>5220719
>>5223673
Here
>>
>>5210078
>>5220715
Just to let you know there are lives and sprays for throatfucking that have anaesthetic and numb you completely.. I used to have to use them when I was starting, they work well if you get a good one! <3 you can gradually use less and less, your throat gets used to it... my boyfriend seems happy with the results heh
>>
>>5243314
I have no further comments. Well done.
>>
>>5243314
Fellatio means the person with the mouth is the one in control.
Irrumatio means the person with the dick is in control.

I dont think they can overlap at any point, which means u just have 2 separate circles.

Change Fellatio to Blowjob, and it might work, unless blowjob actually dictates whos in control, then i can only think "Oral" and then oral with a dick in mouth, so as not to mean cunnilingus.
>>
>>5244232
>Fellatio means the person with the mouth is the one in control.
I don't think that distinction is universally accepted, for the reason that oral sex is too unspecific otherwise. The term blowjob is generally used synonymously with fellatio too, so that wouldn't help either.

So the diagram is probably best left as is, unless you want the outer circle to be labelled "oral sex performed on a penis", and then have fellatio be only the area non-inclusive of irrumatio, which seems a bit silly.
>>
>>5244232
other way around, the "job" in blowjob implies it's being done to you, while fellatio is "oral stimulation of a man's penis." No implications of intent or control
>>
>>5244500
>>5244877
Most definitions dont say fellatio is one or the other in control, but definitions of irrumatio seems to suggest otherwise, which is why im inclined to agree. (Also because of the lack of an opposite word, makes me think that was the intention of the word.)

Following example from irrumatio definitions.
>Irrumatio is a form of oral sex where a man thrusts his penis into someone else's mouth, in contrast to fellatio where the penis is being actively orally excited by a fellator. The difference lies mainly in which party takes the active part.

It can be wrong, so i dont fully disagree, but im inclined to think that was the intent by the word.
>>
Had the shittiest day but reading this thread is slowly healing me. Strange that this hasnt been posted, i find this to be arousing as fuck and perfect for this thread.

https://exhentai.org/g/1312383/67894efaff/
>>
>>5245519
It's dead Jim
>>
>>5245519
I love Aya Shachou stuff.
>>
>>5194098
>Throat Swabbing
Who the fuck calls it that beside you
>>
>>5246201
i first found the tag on porn sites.
so the OP isnt the only one. (But good luck finding many who actually use it besides a small handful)
>>
>>5194098
The term that you're looking for is "irrumatio"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irrumatio
>>
>>5247583
>>5194106
>>
>>5247583
not specific enough, throat swabbing is irrumatio performed on a girl lying on her back
regular irrumatio is just face fucking when you grab her head and bob it around
>>
>>5215162
sauce?
>>
>>5247583
The term that you're looking for is "Oral"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_sex

(inb4 you fail to realize I'm making fun of your logic.)
>>
Bless all girls who love getting face fucked.
>>
>>5210078
>I also drool a lot when I get turned on, because I dont get wet enough for masturbation, so I've always used my own. So like padloves dog, I now can't stop filling my mouth up with drool as I'm turned on.

God, this is so sexy.
>>
>>5210067
>because now they have to keep in mind how much she can handle, and how many seconds have passed, and how many exhale/inhales she's made

Or
they might just hold you firmly in place in a good faith you'll survive, and get hard as fuck from your distress in the meantime.

There's an amazing amount of strength a girl can put into struggling, though. Survival instincts override anything unless she's really trained herself to just give up.
>>
>>5250521
>There's an amazing amount of strength a girl can put into struggling, though. Survival instincts override anything

Despite the number of times I have done this in my life, I still cant override the reaction to struggle. (Depending on how it goes.)
It tends to freak a lot of people out. And I honestly dont have any advice for this, because any advice I would give, could be extremely harmful/dangerous for someone completely different. (Or even myself, if they are a bad judge)

(I have no more pictures to share, sorry)
>>
File: SBLS2d5HNeqS2ASbdX7HKwYF.jpg (927 KB, 1932x1480)
927 KB
927 KB JPG
>>5250536
That reaction is definitely hardwired pretty deep, it probably wouldn't be a good thing to really override it.

I've been with a girl who loved to be made to struggle like that and to be overpowered against her struggles. And I can understand her point of view so I know I gave her the kind of experience she needed. But I imagine it takes a good deal of trust to surrender like that or a dangerous amount of masochism. So it's a bit of responsibility to deal with.
>>
>>5243314
The madman actually did it
We have now had two separate people make venn diagrams for this position
>>
File: 1549244520453.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>
>>5220775
Some guys are larger than that.
>>
>>5194098
Tthat's cool and all, but what is the tag that I need to use to find more of this?
>>
>>5254622
throat_swabbing
>>
>>5254650
Also it seems to work only on Sankaku. On gelbooru it shows a grand total of 1 pic.
>>
>>5255642
sankaku is the best anyway
>>
>>5210100

Miyashiro Hana Hen- Dolls
>>
>>
>>
File: 1536612845064.png (780 KB, 1024x768)
780 KB
780 KB PNG
>>5237444
damn triiiiippppppppppppps
>>
>>5228610
This sums up all the NSFW boards and I love it
>>
>>5210078
Fuuuck, reading this makes me want to throatfuck someone even more
>>
I really want to do this to someone, but somehow I think my piercings would be an issue.
>>
>>
While I know some people are just masochistic, or sadistic, I just don't understand why you'd want to do this to another person.
The human throat wasn't meant to be treated as a pseudo vagina.
So why do YOU like it? What possible enjoyment can you find in doing something so dangerous, to some poor girl?
>>
>>5263296
It obviously isn't that dangerous, or you'd read about causalities in your evening papers much more often.
>>
>>5263383
Considering most women wouldnt let you do this, i doubt there's that many who would even attempt it.
>>
>>5263296
Makes my pp hard.
>>
>>5210078
You got any sauce for that pic btw? Search isn't giving me anything.
>>
>>
>>5246122
Here: https://hitomi.la/galleries/1312383.html
If E-hentai gives you a moved/deleted gallery message, just take the purely-numerical section of the URL (as opposed to the alphanumerical string following the backslash) and add it to a hitomi.la URL as above, it almost always works. There are also extensions to do this automatically and/or identify alternate mirrors.
>>
File: 1548569963017.jpg (136 KB, 1203x1203)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>5243314
No, dude. Here.

Fellatio = person sucks.
Irrumatio = person is fucked in the mouth.

Both are subtypes of "oral sex".
Both can be limited to the mouth or reach the throat.

ORAL SEX:
either... it's fellatio (mouth fellatio or throat fellatio)
or... it's irrumatio (mouth irrumatio or throat irrumatio)
>>
>>5263880
how do you do deepthroat that is neither fellatio nor irrumatio??
>>
>>5264003
Very carefully.
>>
File: oral.jpg (82 KB, 763x682)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>5263880
>>
>>5264328
>how do you do "oral" that is neither fellatio nor irrumatio??
>>
>>5264328
This is close, but throat swabbing is specifically with the head back.
I might make a variation on this fixing that, but it looks good overall.
>>
>>5264367
ah, yeah, just put another circle inside the deepthroat circle, and then its good to go.
>>
>>5263296
>While I know some people are just masochistic, or sadistic, I just don't understand why you'd want to do this to another person.
For me at least, that IS why. Anal and oral have an interesting trait where they’re largely for the sole enjoyment of one party. Throat swabbing takes that and turns it up to eleven by being actively uncomfortable.

>The human throat wasn't meant to be treated as a pseudo vagina.
Exactly, which is why it’s perfect for domination and submission. The submissive is taking their mouth, used to speak, eat, and breathe, and is passively letting it be used as just another hole for the pleasure of the dominant party.

That’s not to say that this is the exclusive reason one might enjoy this, it’s just one of my reasons.
>>
>>5210063
>the quicker I get to the point of starting to gag. (It's kind of like a meter in a game, where it builds up, and once full, it doesn't go back down, even with small breaks
same
I know what you mean
for me I can only gag a few times before basically I'm done for the night and cant do anything more, no matter how many breaks I take
>>
>>5264329
>what is cunnilingus
>>
>>5261917
you have dick piercings?
>>
>>5264871
Yep. 4 of 'em. I'd think that they'd trigger a gag reflex if nothing else did.
>>
>>5217466
>top right panel

Perfection.jpg
>>
>>5195153
>>5195418
Feed her whole milk before hand, as much as she can take. It increases mucus and comes back up looking like cum. It's like a one man bukake.
>>
How do you guys not get tired when giving blowjobs? I can only go for about 5 minutes before my neck or jaw get too tired. Even if I let my bf take control my lips don't last much longer and start to hurt. He's got a pretty big dick, and although as much as I'd love to, I don't think I'd ever realistically be able to fit it in, let alone a full on throatfuck. I would at least like to be able to service him with a simple blowjob from start to finish all on my own one day. I did read a bit into the thread and saw lube and some positions might help, usually he just lays on the floor. What is your guy's advice for a beginner like me though? Is there certain easier positions and motions I should be trying, or is it more down to just practice and training your body? Thanks in advance anons.
>>
>>5268540
Be a good fuccboi and let him use your ass instead. Then you won't have to worry about a sore jaw.
>>
R/deepthroat
>>
>>
>>
>>5195892
Not her, but it's honestly pretty fun leaning back and letting my mouth get used by my bf. His cock feels good sliding down my throat while his balls slap my face, and he loves it when I gag a little. Also this is the best position to play with myself in, so cumming at the same time he shoots his cum down my throat is the best ever.
>>
>>5268540
I had the same problem starting out. just try to relax more and don't accidentally clench your mouth. It honestly just gets easier over time, and your jaw won't be so sore. Happy sucking!
>>
>>5272405
>His cock feels good sliding down my throat
Once the saliva starts flowing, it's a surprisingly smooth and well lubed affair, isn't it? And when it builds up to be sloppy and messy, it's extremely erotic.
>>
Bumpity
>>
File: 70860434_p10_master1200.jpg (733 KB, 1200x995)
733 KB
733 KB JPG
>>
File: 080_K05_1.jpg (195 KB, 1280x905)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>
>>5210074
Source on this?
>>
>>5276908
Nevermind I found it. "Go Ahead and Film My Hard Penis" for those interested.
>>
File: 73127778_p0.png (1.48 MB, 1600x1200)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>
>>
>>
>>5278133
Grabbing and groping the breasts for leverage is top stuff.
>>
Can this damage the throat?
>>
>>5281123
Not really. Maybe if the throat is very dry, but then it would hurt for the cock too.
>>
>>5264329
ball-sucking?
licking his bum? That's still oral sex.
>>
>>5194100
I fucking hate hentai with internal organs. Why do people fucking do that? Is it some kind of softcore Guro?
>>
>>5282400
Because they know you hate it. They do it specifically to piss you off.

Just like how people post it here. It's all to upset you. All about you. The entirety of 4chan's user base lives to make you unhappy.
>>
>>5283186
kek
>>
>>
>>5283186

based and factpilled
>>
>>
>>
File: 7614812_p0.jpg (153 KB, 840x700)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
good thread
>>
File: shidoukanoutdoor_013[1].jpg (465 KB, 1280x1813)
465 KB
465 KB JPG

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.